The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunk of My Dreams

I always hated the gym. I never liked working out, and I never will. I was skinny enough that my body didn’t need to lose weight, just gain muscle. The problem was, I had no motivation to go. I’d rather be with a guy who had the body of a god, than have the body of a god. Unfortunately, no hot bodied studs ever looked my way because I had no definition on my body except my arms. My arms were only built because my job at the loading dock required me to heavy packages all day long.

I finally decided it was time to hit the gym. I wasn’t about to find anyone without looking at what was around. If I worked out more, maybe I would find myself a man. I was on my way there in my workout clothes and this guy came out of the alley and stopped me. All I thought was, “great some dealer trying to get me to buy something.”

He was a good looking guy, about 6′ tall, bright blue eyes and dark hair. He smiled at me.

“On your way to the gym?”

“Yeah”

“Hate working out don’t you?”

“How can you tell?”

“You look like you don’t want to go at all—but you’re in gym clothes. It’s a pretty dead giveaway.”

“I see.”

“Listen, I have something here that could make your dreams come true. I’m not a shady dealer or anything, I just have helped guys like you. You’re looking for a partner aren’t you?”

“Okay now you’re creeping me out dude.” I started to walk away.

“Just listen up for a minute!” he kept talking while I kept walking, and he grabbed my shoulder to turn me around. I froze and turned around. I couldn’t move at all.

“How are you doing this, let me go!”

“You’re going to the gym for the wrong reason. You just want a man with muscles, you don’t want to build your own.”

“How do you know this?!”

“I’m a mind reader and a mind controller. Now trust me, and take this, and put it in a muscled man’s drink that you want to spend the rest of your life with. He will fall in love with the first person he sees. Don’t use it if you don’t want to—but you’ll never find me again.”

He handed me a small bottle filled with a splash of liquid, and left.

“What a freak!” I thought. I was weirded out that someone was able to not let me move. It creeped me out. I put the bottle in my pocket, and was going to throw it away later. I continued my walk to the gym.

I got to the gym and looked around, there were tons of muscled hunks here, lots with no shirts and only in shorts. It’s like heaven, except filled with lots of unattractive people too. I started working out and seeing if I found anyone.

No one. It was a pity too. No one seemed good enough to hit on, and plus I wouldn’t know if they were gay or not. So I left, went home, showered and went down to the bar.

I got there and it was pretty crowded, I found a seat at the bar and ordered Grey Goose on the rocks. I figured it was Friday, why not. I was sitting there drinking by myself and talking with the guy next to me making casual conversation until he left. In his place sat down my dream. He was over six feet tall, had blond short hair in a faux hawk, bright blue deep eyes, and ripped. He was wearing a tank top, and jeans. I saw his arms and shoulders and about died. I could see the outline of his pecs and nipples and they looked amazing. I wanted more. I wanted him.

He sat down next to me and I started casual conversation with him. He introduced himself as Preston. He was at the bar with his buddies, but bars weren’t his thing. He smiled and laughed during our conversation and my eyes glazed over staring at him. He had the perfect smile with pearly white teeth and dimples. Next thing I know he’s talking about women with me, and my heart stopped. My dream turned into a nightmare. It was a pity too. He was dreamy.

We kept talking and I played along as being straight, something I’m used to doing. Then it hit me: that liquid. What would the worst thing that would happen, right? I thought about it. First person he sees.

He excused himself as he went to the restroom, I ordered him and me another while he was gone and discretely poured the liquid into his. He came back and saw the drink...

“What’s this?”

“I ordered one, and they gave me two. I figured since I didn’t need two I’d offer you the other.”

“Oh thanks man!”

“Cheers!”

Our shot glasses clinked, and I looked at him while he drank. He looked back over at me, and I smiled. I was the first person he saw.

After he drank, we kept talking as if nothing happened. He started looking around.

“Shit, my buddies left me!”

“Oh no that’s not good.”

“I don’t have my phone on me either. Those assholes. Do you have a phone on you?”

“No, I live like a block away, this is how I get away.”

I paid my tab while he was figuring out what was going on. I was upset that the drink didn’t do a thing to him, but that’s what I get for trusting a stranger.

He looked over at me, “a block? Think we can call a cab from there? I know it takes forever to get a cab and you look like you’re ready to go. I hate waiting at bars. I get hit on by random people.”

Could it have worked? Or is he just really sensitive to bars?

“Sure, I’m not far, we can head there, I’ll call you a cab and you can wait there.”

Again, I keep trusting strangers, but this time I was hoping I’d get lucky, even if he was straight. We walked back to my place and he was acting really, really drunk. He must have been a lightweight or something, I didn’t see him have very many drinks. He stumbled up the stairs and we got into my apartment and he sat on the couch and passed out.

At this point I would have called him a cab, but I didn’t want to. He looked so peaceful passed out. I left him there and I saw the outline of a cell phone in his pocket. I was confused, why would he lie about that? And how is he so drunk?

He began to come to, and looked up at me.

“Hey dude, thanks. I don’t know what’s going on but I’m really drunk. I only had like 4 shots. And I partied in college.”

“No worries, you can stay here till you sober up.”

“I don’t know you well, but you’re really, really nice. Thanks man!”

“No problem, I’ll be in the other room if you need me.”

I started walking to my bedroom to lay on my bed when thoughts kept rolling through my mind. I started falling asleep a bit on my bed when he got up unnoticed by me and checked his phone. “4 missed calls, oh well” He thought. He turned off his phone and put it down. He looked over at my bedroom and started ripping off his clothes. He got into my bed with just boxers on and cuddled me. I woke up not realizing what was going on.

“What the...” I stopped, realizing it was him, lying next to me with his huge arms around my chest and body. I smiled.

“What’s wrong babe?”

Babe? I thought. Did it work? What’s going on in his head? He kissed my cheek. I melted.

“Nothing, I’m fine.”

He started rubbing my chest and my nipples. I started moaning, it felt good and I was horny as fuck. His hand moved down to my cock and started playing with my already semi hard cock. I moaned more.

“You like that don’t you? You want more of this?”

I nodded and moaned the word “yes”

He smiled, and started getting me naked. He took off his boxers and all my clothes and got on top of me. He started kissing me passionately, and then working his mouth and tongue all the way down my chest. He teased my cock before coming back up and kissing my lips.

His hot muscled body was so hot naked. He had the perfectly defined six pack, he had a hard 8 inch thick cock. I must have been dreaming. He laid down next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me on top of him, and smiled.

“I know you wanted this body from the moment you saw it, so get down to it, it’s all yours hot stuff.”

I grinned. I started kissing him and working my tongue down his chest kissing and licking every nipple and ripple. I saw his hard cock and wanted it right here and now. I went down toward it and started licking the shaft. He moaned in pleasure. I started giving him the most amazing blow job he would ever receive in his life. I played with his nipples at the same time and he was enjoying all of it. He nudged me to get me to be in the 69 position and he started sucking my cock. It was amazing. All parts of it. I kept holding back the urge to want to cum. We stopped sucking and he smiled at me.

“Which position do you like?”

I laughed. “I’m usually a bottom...”

“Well today you’re going to be a top. I know you want to fuck this body.”

He was right. I wanted to put my cock in his huge tight bubble butt. I grabbed lube, bent him over and lubed up getting ready. I massaged his ass with lube to prep him. I started putting my cock slowly into his tight hole, getting ready to go all out. I started gently fucking him while looking at his sexy body. I moved faster and faster while he moaned louder and louder. I kept going until I was ready to cum. Then I shot my load into his ass as he continued to moan. He started stroking his cock getting ready to shoot and I pulled his hand away.

“Not yet.”

He moaned louder, when I was done I pulled out and flipped him around onto his back. I put my mouth on his cock and sucked it. He started to cum, and I sucked him dry. His cum tasted so good I was glad it was mine forever.

We finished everything and took a shower.

“That was great babe,” he said to me. I still couldn’t believe it worked.

“Yes yes it was. You’re so damn sexy.”

He smiled. We both finished off our showers and slept together naked. He had his huge arms around me and I was really aroused. He was so sexy and muscular. I was excited that this was the beginning of a new life. I dreamed sweet dreams that night.

The next morning a knock at the door awoke me. I grabbed some sweats and went to the door. I saw a familiar face from the man who gave me the liquid last night.

I opened the door, “How did you know...”

He put his hand on my shoulder, and I froze in place.

“Shh, you and your new boy are going to make me a lot of money. Why don’t you go ahead and go to sleep while I go do the same to your toy. Say bye to your old life.” He smacked my ass and out I went.