The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hump Day”

by ”URN My Power

Just another boring Wednesday? Not for Steve. Steve’s days were never boring. There is an ancient Chinese curse which says “may you live in interesting times.” Steve tended to think he had really cheesed off some Chinese guy. He was the last remaining male employee at his company, and that was only because until the next batch of trainees was finished with their certification, he was irreplaceable. His former boss had lost the company in a recent hostile takeover by Velaska, Inc., a powerful all-female conglomerate currently known as the Deadly Divas of Wall Street, responsible for over sixty buy-outs, eighty hostile takeovers and suspected of over one hundred counts of red-lining this year alone. The supervising executive for the new division, a fortyish blonde with a predator’s glare and a killer body, had taken it upon herself to make Steve’s last days hell. She had apparently had someone going through the system trying to figure out how it worked, and they had messed it up in such a way that her prized female programmers had been unable to fix it. She had been grumbling about “stupid men programmers” and “programs written by men, for men” when she had approached him and demanded he fix it.

Steve still hadn’t been able to get the system working by ten p.m. Tuesday. He had decided to come in early today to get to work on it. It was six-thirty in the morning. No one was on the road when his car suddenly stopped working in front of a creepy-looking shop. It was the only place with any signs of habitation at this early time. Probably some immigrant living in his shop. he thought. He was about to knock on the door when it opened. He was escorted inside by a young boy of about ten or twelve and brought into a back room, in which an old man and a youth of about eighteen waited.

“We heard your car.” the old man said. “Does not sound good. My grandson will have a look at it. He is good with machines.”

“Um, thanks.” Steve said as the young man walked past him and out the door.

“Come, my friend.” the old man said, gesturing to a chair. “Let me see you more clearly.” Grateful to be able to sit rather than pace around nervously, Steve took the chair, which was close to a small fire—the only light in the room, except for that which came from the candles in the shop. “There is much suffering written in that face...and so recent. What troubles you, young man?”

“I was just fine until last week. I had a job I loved and it paid well, too. Then all of a sudden we get this memo saying that the company’s leadership had been leveraged out by some corporate raiders. Suddenly all my bosses are women, and they’re replacing all the male employees with other women. The women who were already working there were given ‘empowerment seminars’ to ‘help them achieve their full potential,’ and when they come out, they’re spouting all this man-hating bullshit and...I’m sorry, sir.”

“No, please, go on.” the old man urged.

“Well, the only reason I’m not gone already is because nobody else but me can do my job, because I’m Cisco certified and I wrote the vast majority of those programs myself. I’m still systems analyst, chief programmer and a couple of other things, but everything I do has to be cleared by a female supervisor. They’re constantly looking over my shoulder, asking all sorts of questions and getting in my way. Yesterday morning one of them got into the system and did something, and now the system’s not working and I have to find out what the fuck they screwed with.” The old man handed Steve a weird-looking yellow thing about the size, shape and consistency of a Tootsie Pop.

“Bite this.” he said gently. Steve bit it savagely, cleaving it in half. A thick, sweet liquid ran into his mouth. He looked at the other half. The treat was formed of four concentric circles with a pit in the middle from which the liquid had come. “Now relax. Embrace calm. Yes.” Steve slumped forward. He was vaguely aware of being laid on a flat surface...a pleasant tingle...warmth...soft voices...

The next thing Steve knew, he was walking in the door of the office where he worked. He felt different...powerful. He went to his work with a new confidence and vigor. He felt no fear when the supervising executive called him into her office. He paused outside the door and took the time to notice she had finally gotten around to changing the name on the door. It now read “Jessica Evans, Supervising Executive” He chuckled to himself as he opened the door and stepped inside.

“You screeched?” Steve said flippantly.

“Is that supposed to be funny?” Ms. Evans demanded. “I am very angry with you right now.”

“Really?” Steve asked. “So what crime of malekind are you going to try to take out on me this time?”

“I was actually referring to your failure to get the system back up within a reasonable period.” Ms. Evans replied.

“It was your tech who messed it up.” Steve replied. “She did something to it so subtle that I have to pick apart all seven billion lines of code to find out what it is. Do you know anybody that can go through seven billion lines of code in two days, ‘cause if you do, I’d like to see this mystery superhuman. For all I know, your tech misplaced a quotation mark or a parenthesis or something. Computers are nitpicky like that. Not that you’d know.”

“You got some nerve, buster.” Ms. Evans said dangerously. She walked around her desk and right up to him to glare into his eyes. The trick had worked before, had made him back down, but not this time. He stared her directly in the eyes. Something in his gaze caused a look of fear to cross her face.

“Shut up.” Steve said. Ms. Evans looked as if she’d been slapped. Steve liked it. “I don’t want you to take that tone of voice with me again.” he continued, his eyes burning into hers, his voice low and even and dangerous. “You are going to treat me with the respect that I feel I have earned through my long service to this company, retraining myself over and over again to meet the company’s needs. Well now it’s your turn to get retrained. You are going to address me as ‘sir,’ and always with a respectful tone of voice. You will consider what I have to say logically and in an unbiased manner. And if I can get that to filter through that thick lesbian biker-bitch skull of yours, I will finally feel I have accomplished something truly worthwhile.” Ms. Evans looked like she was going to cry.

“I...I’m n-not a l-l-lesbian, s-sss-sir.” she said, finally able to get the distasteful final word out after lowering her eyes. “I...I...I u-u-use men.”

“I suspect that might be your trouble.” Steve said, turning Ms. Evans’ gaze back toward him. “You use men without regard for their feelings. You turn them into your own personal living dildoes, and when you’re tired of them, you throw them away.” He moved closer to her, almost nose to nose. Her expression became that of a deer trapped in the headlights of an oncoming truck. “I’ll bet your orgasms are pretty weak, aren’t they? Just a happy little tingle, maybe a little warmth, and then you’re back in Ice Queen Mode all over again. You grab something big and thick and hard and hot and you expect it to do all the work for you, to warm you inside like you need without you having to do a fucking thing. Well that’s not how it works, missy. I don’t know about the other bitches in this Amazonia you and your fellow ice queens have been building, but you can’t keep taking out your frustrations on everything you see that happens to have a penis. And that’s exactly what you’ve been doing. Don’t try to deny it. You’ll just make it worse. There have been several times over the past couple of weeks when I thought what you needed was a nice hard fuck. Now I realize the truth.” At this point, his anger seemed to abate somewhat. He spoke more gently now, less harshly. “What you really need is to open yourself to what you have denied yourself all your life.”

* * *

Jessica knelt on the floor before the last man left in the division, crying like a little girl who’d just gotten her hand slapped. She felt as if her soul had been ripped open, and all the tattered pieces, all the truths she’d been denying to keep up her image and become successful, lay before her eyes, undeniably there, undeniably real. The truths Steve spoke of so coldly stung like the tentacles of a jellyfish coiled around her very heart. She sank to the floor like a puppet as the cold, hard steel strings which had governed her life thusfar were cut away, leaving her limp and helpless on the floor. She felt him lift her from the floor. He dried her tears, and when she looked into his eyes, she saw compassion there. She felt as if a warm hand had reached into her puppet-form, preparing to guide her in a new performance. She understood her error now, and he understood that she understood, and his anger had left. She continued to cry softly as he rocked her back and forth. There was something powerful about Steve now, something that had added soul-stinging, undeniable power to his words and left her soul-bare and at his mercy.

“Are you ready to atone?” he asked her. Something shifted within her, and she felt a happiness enter her.

“Yes, sir.” she said, genuinely respecting the man who held her now.

“Stand up.” he commanded, and she complied, getting her feet back under her. He walked over to the door, locked it, and lowered and closed the blinds. He returned to her then, standing only three paces away. “Let’s see what you’ve got.” he said. She felt no shame as she removed item after item of clothing for him. After stripping her soul bare, unveiling her body was nothing. She could walk around naked forever in the world of leering, sex-crazed men and never feel as vulnerable, as helpless as she had on the floor only moments ago. The chill of the office, once comfortable to her as the Ice Queen, now left her shivering, and she wondered how she could have ever liked the cold. “Turn around.” he said, and she did, doing a little pirouette, displaying her naked body for him.

“Do...do you like it, sir?” she asked.

“I’ve always found you physically attractive.” Steve replied. “You’d look even better if you’d smile once in a while. Try it.”

Jessica tried, but something weighed her down. Lingering doubts, remnants of the old Ms. Evans tried to force anger back into her. He’s using you like all men use women. said one voice. He’s trying to turn you into a sex object. said another. Can him now! demanded a third. She closed her eyes and let go of them, thinking about what it would be like to surrender herself totally to Steve, to put herself in his hands and let him guide the rest of her life. And maybe, just maybe, he’d let her make love to him. She’d never made love to anyone before. She’d had sex lots of times, always on her terms. Maybe that was the trouble. She agreed, her orgasms were rather weak, not like the mind-blowing experiences described in some of the stories she read back when her job was investigating romance novelists and finding out which ones with supposedly female pennames were actually men in disguise, using only the clues found in the stories. She imagined him making love to her, she imagined him growing more powerful as he did so, exerting more control over her until...

“That’s so much more pleasant.” Steve said. She opened her eyes, and he raised an eyebrow at her. “What’s that there? I believe the Ice Queen may be melting.”

“Oh, what a world, what a world.” she said huskily, melting into his arms as he touched her bare skin. He actually laughed.

“There’s a sense of humor in there after all.” he said.

“Other than canning someone a week before they’re eligible for their pension.” she said, with a sickening twist of guilt in her heart. He ran his fingers soothingly through her hair.

“Hush, that’s enough of that.” Steve said softly. “The guilt trip and the tongue-lashing are over. You’ve said you’re ready to atone. Now it’s time for you to do it. First, I want you to write nice letters of apology to the men you terminated before pension day, especially those who would have gotten it if they had put in their two weeks notice on the day it happened.”

“Yes, sir.” Jessica said, sitting at her desk with a pen and paper and writing out personal notes of apology to all 110 of her victims. She got out the company checkbook and made out the pension checks. She would definitely be fired for this, but it was right. She could see that now. Amazingly, she remembered the names and faces of each of her victims as she wrote the letters and the attendant checks.

* * *

Steve smiled as he watched Jessica make out the letters and the checks, despite the danger to her own career. She made sure to press down hard so the duplicates would take. He marveled at how her pen flowed over the paper. She usually wrote in tiny, businesslike script that devolved here and there to jagged lines, leaving only the first few letters and the context of the sentence as clues to the individual words’ meanings. Here, she lovingly rolled her letters, dotting her i’s with circles. His limited knowledge of graphology told him that this was a sign she was now much less repressed, much less hurried. He smiled. Some power had pushed his actions before, and he had changed her in some fundamental way. That much he knew. What he saw before him was evidence she was enjoying the change. She stretched before folding the last letter to be enveloped. The stretch caused her breasts to stick out delightfully.

“Go use the bathroom.” he commanded. She immediately rose and went to the bathroom which was attached to her office. She took a little time to clean herself up before returning.

“Is there anything else I can do, sir?” she asked. Steve sat down in her chair.

“I couldn’t help noticing how aroused you are.” he said. “Would you like to relieve a little of that?”

“Yes, sir, thank you sir!” she said eagerly. She approached him, sinking to her knees as she reached his presence. Trembling, eager hands reached for his zipper. She gently undid the button after the zipper was down, moved his underwear out of the way, and held his penis in her hands. She was about to put her mouth around it when he stopped her.

“Not with your mouth.” he said. “I want to save that for kissing.” She flushed and smiled, gazing warmly up at him. She stroked his penis with gentle, loving fingers, paying special attention to the head, which sent thrills up Steve’s spine. She licked her lips as it inflated like a clown’s balloon. She rose when she was sure it was hard enough, and straddled the chair—and Steve’s cock. He put his hands on her hips, guiding her down gently, setting the rhythm for her. She pressed her lovely chest into his face. He reached up with one hand, letting go of a shapely hip with a measure of regret, to cup the left breast in his strong hand. She wasn’t too big, maybe a C-cup. He’d have to look at her bra later. But her skin was without blemish. He wondered if it was natural, or if she used some chemical formula to achieve the result.

* * *

Jessica cooed with pleasure as Steve cupped her breast with his strong right hand. His left hand still guided her hips as she moved on him, feeling his penis alternately filling her and leaving her feeling empty. She had never had someone so deeply inside of her before...not just physically, although she had to admit that she enjoyed the deep sexual penetration she was getting from Steve’s long, hard member. Steve was somehow inside her mind, guiding her mentally as well as physically. He knew all her Achilles’ heels, all her faults, all her secrets. He had laid them bare before, and now he guided her through her penance. She could never again go back to being the bitch she had been.

Maybe I could be his bitch. she mused as pleasure rocked her to her core. She had never felt so good before. She felt it building, boiling up within her as she approached climax. A silent not yet whispered within her, and her climax stayed tantalizingly out of reach. “Please...” she begged, “...please let me come.” She felt the strong love-muscle within her begin to tremble. She knew his own climax was approaching. She begged again.

* * *

“Please, sir, let me...ngh, let me come!” Jessica said, surprising Steve with her urgency. “Please...your...bitch...needs...to...to...to come!” He felt his own orgasm rumbling close.

“Come now.” he said as he blasted forth into her. She screamed as her body shook in ecstasy. She went limp against him like a puppet with her strings cut as the climax ended. He kissed her, and she returned the kiss with what little energy she had left.

“That...was...incredible.” she said weakly. He supported her as he brought her back to her desk.

* * *

Jessica was floating. She had never experienced so powerful an orgasm before. All her previous ones combined could never equal the force and passion of that sexual explosion. No one had ever left her this weak after only one come before. She was vaguely aware of being lifted by Steve. His voice penetrated the fog. It was the only thing powerful enough to.

“Jessica, I want you to page the tech who messed up the computers.” he said. “Get her to come here. I need to talk to her, and then you can sleep.” Weakly, Jessica reached for the phone, hitting ‘page’ and dialing the star button, then 4521 then pound.

* * *

“Precious, would you come to my office please?” said a small voice that could have been Ms. Evans. “There’s someone here who wishes to speak with you about the computer system.”

Precious rose from her work. Wasn’t that man supposed to be dealing with the system? Could she help it if it was designed so women couldn’t understand and make desired changes to make it more efficient? She had learned all about efficiency in China. It had been a long, hard life for her. In only twenty years, the hatred of sixty years had found a home in her. She sullenly rode up the elevator to the top floor. Her smallish breasts made slight hills against the fabric of her no-nonsense black business suit. Her black slacks shished as she walked, and her shining black pumps matched her shining black hair. Her almond eyes swept the sea of heads before her, looking with approval at the untainted field of femininity, without a man to blemish it. The others worked as efficiently as her. She was an expert in efficiency, and had taught them everything they knew on the subject. She opened Ms. Evans’ door, noting with approval that she had finally banished the male’s name from it, replacing it with her own. Her dark, almond eyes fell not on Ms. Evans, but on a glaring man from whom power radiated like heat waves. He approached her, pinning her with his eyes, and Precious felt fear she hadn’t felt since she was a child in the People’s Republic.

* * *

Jessica watched with serene, glassy eyes as Steve tore into Precious. A trickle of saliva escaped her mouth. Precious would be better for it. Perhaps Steve would let Jessica have Precious when he was done with her. Perhaps he would keep them both. Her mind did not focus on the words of her owner. They were not directed at her. She had done her duty for now. She could sleep, knowing she had been a good girl, and had served her man well. Precious would indeed become a better person. So would Shareena, fresh from her empowerment courses. The whole corporation would improve immeasurably under Steve’s tutelage. Her glassy eyes closed finally, and she emitted a happy sigh as she sank into dreamless slumber.

End.