The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HUMILIATION OF JANE—PART 8

-Here is a three part addition to the classic story

TEACHER’S REVENGE

Jane didn’t get home till after six in the morning and as she laid in bed trying to get to sleep she smiled for the first time in a long time as someone may finally be able to help her. Dave had said that he would take away the majority of the commands if she would trust him. That was suppose to happen next week, unfortunately he had to go to a conference in Canada at noon, and wouldn’t be back till the following week. Jane falls asleep thinking of better times.

When she wakes, she gets up and makes herself breakfast, it is already 12:45 in the afternoon. ‘Thank God no one is here, right now.’ After eating six pieces of toast, she realizes that she was suppose to call Mr. Rizzo. ‘Damn, maybe I can get this over with, without any commands.’ She picks up the phone and calls the school. “Hi, could I speak to Mr. Rizzo?”

“Sure,” answers a woman on the other end of the line.

Moments later Mr. Rizzo says “Good afternoon, this is Mr. Rizzo.”

“Hi Mr. Rizzo it is Jane, you told me to call you.”

“And you obeyed?”

“Uh-what can I do for you?”

“We have a lot of catching up to do, meet me at my place at 4 o’clock this afternoon, ok.”

“Uh-ok,” replies Jane.

“Good and dress to please, bye,” commands Mr. Rizzo.

“Fuck you, I am, damn it,” sighs Jane as she realizes Mr. Rizzo has already hung up the phone. “Fuck, now I have to go to his place tonight. Oh well, I need some semen anyways and if I get out of here now, maybe I can avoid Dennis today. Jane goes and showers, gets dressed casually in jeans and her hated ‘Your wish is my command’ shirt, and grabs some of her slut clothes for this afternoons encounter. She jumps in her car and heads out to the library, hoping she can find something there that may be able to break the spell.

‘Shit, it’s already three-thirty,’ thinks Jane as she grabs a couple of the books she hadn’t read yet and signs them out.

“Cute shirt,” says the man at the checkout counter.

“Thanks,” replies Jane, “it was a joke shirt from my bachelorette party.”

The man laughs and Jane gets out of there thankful that no more commands were given. She gets to Mr. Rizzo’s house a couple minutes early and begins to change her outfit in her car. She changes into a black miniskirt, matching garter and stockings, three inch pumps and a white see through blouse, with a black bra underneath. Jane struggles to get the stockings on and finally after a little frustration she is dressed to please. Jane gets out of her car and walks to Mr. Rizzo’s frontdoor. She rings the doorbell.

Moments later Mr. Rizzo answers the door and says “Good afternoon Jane, come in.”

Jane obeys and walks into the house, still hoping she could get out of this without fucking the old man. When she got inside she saw that there were at least 10 people there, all teachers that she had during high school. ‘Oh shit,’ thinks Jane, ‘this can’t be good.’ Jane looks around ‘there is the principal Mr. Weathers, the secretary the young Miss Wilson, my grade 12 law teacher Mr. Stones, my guidance counsellor Mrs. Webber, my History teacher Miss Thompson, the janitor Mr. whats-his-name, the Vice-Principal Mr. White, oh shit Miss Collins, the intern I terrorized, old Mrs. McBead the school librarian and Mr. Rizzo. Ten people. What could they possible want, they don’t know about the commands yet, so just be patient and maybe I can get out of this.’ “Hi, this is like a teacher/student reunion,” Jane says.

“Ya, I guess you could call it that Jane,” says Mr. Weathers as the big, black man, around 40 and in great shape(a ex-football player for the Jets) gets up and walks over to Jane and continues speaking “Paul here was telling us about him seeing you at the movies last night.”

Jane lowers her head, but doesn’t speak. Mr. Weathers grabs Jane’s hands and says why don’t you take a seat. Jane follows and sits down in the middle of the room, all eyes on her. “Do you remember everyone here?”

“Yes,” replies Jane.

“My you are dressed rather slutty Jane,” says Miss Collins. “Remember when you used to make fun of me for wearing short skirts in school. Remember when you complained to Mr. Weathers, saying I was flirting with the boy students.” Miss Collins walks over to Jane and slaps her in the face. Miss Collins is wearing a rather short skirt for a teacher, with beige nylons and a conservative red blouse.

“Ow, Miss Collins, I’m sorry, I was a bitch then.”

“Calm down Angela, all in good time,” says Mr. Weathers. “Do you know why we are all here, Jane?”

“No,” replies Jane thinking so far-so good, no commands.

“Well after you called Paul he came and told me that you did everything you were told. He thought maybe you were submissive.”

‘Oh shit,’ thinks Jane.

Mr. Weather continues, “So we called all the teachers and other school workers who you have pissed off during your four years at school. Do you even remember how you offended each one of us?”

“No,” replies Jane a little terrified.

“Well Angela already gave her piece, even though you did everything you could to make her life hell didn’t you?”

“Well I suppose that is true, but she was so beautiful and all the boys wanted her.”

“So that makes it ok to try and ruin a young woman’s career?” Jane doesn’t answer. “Answer me Jane,” bellows Mr. Weathers.

Jane startled quickly replies “No sir.”

“How about Miss Wilson? Do you remember treating her lowly just because she was as you put it ‘just a secretary’?”

“Yes,” replies Jane.

“Of course you always challenged Ed in Law, did you really think you knew more than he did?” Not waiting for a answer he continues “Of course your complaints were a pain for both Mr. White and Mrs. Webber. Or how about the time you accused Miss Thompson of playing favourites? She almost lost her job.”

“I didn’t mean to,” starts Jane.

“Shut up,” demands Mr. Weathers. Jane immediately quits speaking. “Lastly, you treated Mrs. McBead horribly as if she was your personal servant. She was a librarian, she deserved respect. And Martin there, remember all the times you left crap on the floor or purposely made fun of him because he was the janitor. Ironically, the only person you didn’t treat bad was Paul. Anyways, to make a long story short, it is pay back time.”

“What do you mean?” questions Jane as she stands up.

“Do a sexy strip tease for us Jane,” demands Mr. Weathers.

“No, I am not,” starts Jane as she starts wiggling her ass, “don’t make me do this please.” Jane slides her hands on her breasts and rubs. “You are teachers, you are suppose to be respectful to students.”

“You are no longer a student,” replies Mr. Weathers.

“You bastards, don’t make me do this, I’m sorry for everything I did in the past,” pleads Jane as she begins to seductively unbutton her blouse. Jane notices that Paul has a videocamera and is recording her dance. “Oh no, Mr. Rizzo, don’t tape this. Stop taping and I will let you fuck me,” begs Jane seductively. Jane’s blouse drops to the floor. She continues to wiggle her ass, moving right in front of Mr. Stones.

Mr. Stones squeezes Jane’s butt and says “Nice ass Janie.” Jane winks at Mr. Stones and continues her dance. She slips off her bra to reveal her breasts to all of her former teachers. Jane feels humiliated, but is beginning to get turned on. Jane realizes she has not yet had her daily dose of semen.

“Let’s get the skirt off,” yells Miss Collins. Jane notices that Miss Collins’ hand is inside her skirt. Jane obeys the ex-intern’s command and begins to slide the skirt down her long luscious legs.

“Have you seen enough yet,” asks a dejected Jane.

“Not even close,” replies Mr. Weathers, “Now let us she how much you enjoy turning us on.”

‘Damn, a command,’ thinks Jane. Jane begins getting hornier and now begins to enjoy having an audience. She rubs her hands on the outside of her panties and moans loudly. Then she slides her hand inside her panties and begins fingering herself. She pulls her finger out, walks seductively to Mr. Weathers and places her finger at his mouth. Mr. Weather’s opens his mouth and sucks the juices off of Jane’s finger. Jane walks away and continues to do her dance. She walks over to Martin, the janitor, and throws her right leg onto his lap. Martin takes off her shoe and then unhooks the stocking from the garter and slides off the silk stocking.

Jane moves away and taking a hunch about Miss. Collins, throws her left leg on her lap. Miss Collins slips off Jane’s shoe and sucks Jane’s toes through the nylon fabric. She slides her hand up and down Jane’s leg and then unhooks the stocking. Ever so slowly she slides the stocking off Jane’s leg, continually kissing the inside of your thigh. Jane is moaning from the sensual treatment that her ex-intern is giving her. Suddenly, Miss Collins says “Let’s see your cunt.” Jane drops to the floor from the power of the orgasm, that had been building up for the past 15 minutes. Jane obeys the command and after regaining her strength, slides off her panties and reveals a freshly shaved pussy. Jane looks around and remembers who is watching her, she is humiliated, but remembering an earlier command, continues to enjoy herself. She stays on the floor but begins humping her body for her audience.

Around the room the audience had began to shed their clothes. Mr. Weathers had got ridden of his shirt and his pants and has standing close to Jane with a massive bulge in his underwear.

On the couch, Miss Wilson, about 30, blonde, with blue eyes, glasses, small breasts and long legs is topless. She is still wearing her jeans.

Also on the couch, Mr. Stones was still completely dressed, but was beginning to undo his pants. He was probably just over 40, with a decent body and relatively good looking.

Beside Mr. Stones was Mrs. Webber, she had discarded her blouse and skirt and was sitting there in a white bra, panty and pantyhose. She was probably 35, a bit overweight, with the hugest tits Jane had ever seen.

The janitor was shirtless, but still in his work jeans. He was probably barely 30, skinny and extremely homily.

The vice-principal, Mr. White, was still completely dressed and had taken the videocamera from Mr. Rizzo. He was actually retired now, over 70 years old, extremely overweight, with a beard.

On the loveseat was Miss Collins and Miss Thompson. Miss Thompson, 28, was a redhaired knockout, with green eyes, firm breasts and long, long slender legs(she stood at just under 6 feet). Miss Thompson had slipped out of her conservative long dress to reveal a red bra, red panties and a matching garter-belt and stockings, also red. Miss Collins had slipped out of panties a while ago, but still had on her skirt and bra. At the moment Miss Thompson was helping Miss Collins out of her blouse.

Mr. Rizzo was nowhere to be found.

Lastly, Mrs. McBead, over 60 years of age, was still fully dressed, but she was rubbing herself through her old dress.

Jane kept bucking her hips for the audience and watched as Miss Thompson started sucking Miss Collin’s breasts. Jane doesn’t have much time to reflect on the lesbian action as she feels a cock at the entrance of her vagina. She turns around to see Mr. Weathers and his 12 inch black cock. Jane begs “Please don’t, its too big.”

Mr. Weathers does the opposite and plunges his cock into Jane’s moist hole. Jane screams “Oh my God, fuck it is so biggggg.” After a few strokes, Mr. Weather’s 12 inches are all the way inside Jane. Jane screams “Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me with that massive cock, oh ya...” Jane’s screams are stopped by Mr. Stone’s cock. Jane knows what to do and begins using her expert lips on her ex-law teacher.

Around the room, Miss Wilson had got out of her jeans and was now only wearing a pair of black pantyhose. Mrs. Webber was now completely naked and fingering herself. Martin, the janitor, was busy sucking on Mrs. Webber’s breasts. Miss Thompson had quit working on Miss Collin’s breasts and was now eating her out. The librarian was still fully clothed and still rubbing herself. Mr. Rizzo had reappeared and was completely naked, he walks over to Mrs. McBead and places his cock in front of her. She opens her mouth and takes his small cock in. Mr. White was busy videotaping the whole thing.

Jane continues to work on Mr. Stone’s cock while beginning to buck back on Mr. Weather’s huge stick. Jane is obviously enjoying having two of her holes plugged. Jane hears Miss Collins scream “That’s it Sarah, eat me.” Jane looks up to watch the beautiful redhead eat out Miss Collins. Jane is envious. She wishes she could be that beautiful, that Miss Thompson was a knockout. Jane’s focus is changed as she feels sperm slide down her throat. She continues working on Mr. Stones cock until every last drop of sperm is extracted from him. ‘Uh, I needed that,’ thinks Jane.

Mr. Stones withdraws his cock from his ex-students mouth and starts getting dressed. As he gets ready to leave he says “Thank you Jane, Paul was right, you are an excellent cocksucker.”

Jane just smiles as she moans from the fucking that her ex-principal is giving her. Jane moans continually as she screams “Mr. Weathers don’t stop fucking me, it feels so good.”

Mr. Weathers slides his cock out of Jane. Jane turns her head to look at the big man and begs “Put it back in please, please, I need your cock.”

“First take it in your mouth.” Jane turns around, gets on her knees and starts to take the massive black cock in her mouth. “If you can take all of it inbetween those cocksucking lips of yours, I will fuck you again.” Jane continues to take more of the black cock in her mouth.

Around the room, Mr. Rizzo has just came in the mouth of Mrs. McBead. He was now just getting on his knees and spreading the old woman’s legs apart. After numerous orgasms, Miss Collins had now began returning the favour. She had got rid of Miss Thompson’s red panties and was now licking at Miss Thompson’s pussy, while she slid two fingers in and out of her box. Mrs. Webber had just finished sucking the janitor’s average sized penis and was now getting on the floor so the janitor could do her doggy style. Miss Wilson, watching all the action, decides she wants to get involved and gets on the floor and places her vagina in front of Mrs. Webber’s mouth. Mrs. Webber doesn’t hesitate as she begins sucking Miss Wilson through her pantyhose. After a couple minutes of this, Miss Wilson slips out of her hose and rips off her panties and shoves Mrs. Webber’s tongue into her moist box.

Jane now had 10 inches in her mouth and was trying desperately to get the last two inches into her mouth. She actually was beginning to like the taste of her own juices. Especially when it was on a cock. As Jane got the 11th inch in her mouth she contemplated what she had become ‘I really am a slut. Here I am attempting to take a huge cock in my mouth, just so he will fuck me with his huge cock. I am more than a slut, a am a tramp, a whore, a sleazy piece of meat, thats only purpose in life is to suck, fuck and lick men and woman.’ The 12th inch is in her mouth and she begins to get excited thinking of Mr. Weather’s cock going back into her cunt.

“Good work Jane, you are a great cocksucker. Now bend over if you want my cock again.” Jane quickly gets on all fours and awaits Mr. Weather’s prick. “Do you want it in your cunt,” Jane orgasms, “or your ass?”

“My pussy, put it back in my pussy,” begs Jane. Jane should have known better. Mr. Weather’s rubs his cock at Jane’s pussy entrance and after getting it well lubricated he places his cock at her shithole entrance. “No, not my ass, your cock is too big, fuck my pussy.”

“Come on Jane, beg me to fuck your ass.”

Jane sighs as she hears another command, “Oh please, please fuck my ass with her black fuck stick. Shove all 12 inches into my slutty bowels. Fuck me hard.” Mr. Weather’s begins slowly penetrating Jane’s ass. “Oh ya, that feels sooooooo good, don’t stop fucking me, don’t stop fucking your ass.”

Around the room, Miss Wilson and Mrs. Webber had swapped places and Martin was now fucking Miss Wilson. Mrs. Webber was busy sucking on Mrs. Webber’s massive breast. She really seemed to be in heaven. Mr. Rizzo was now fucking Mrs. McBead, apparently in the ass. Miss Collins was still sucking on Miss Thompson’s twat and was now sliding a finger in both her pussy and her ass.

Mr. Weathers close to cumming from fucking Jane’s tight ass, pulls out and demands “Open wide Jane.”

Jane obeys and takes Mr. Weather’s cock back in her mouth. Seconds later she feels the liquidly substance slide down her throat. She grabs her principal’s ass and pulls him forward taking all 12 inches into her mouth. Mr. Weathers, exhausted, slides his cock out of Jane’s mouth and sits down on the recliner.

Jane collapses on the floor from exhaustion. She doesn’t have much time to relax as she hears Miss Thompson say “Jane, get over here now,”

Jane slowly gets up and crawls over to the loveseat. Miss Collins stops eating out Miss Thompson and gets up on the loveseat. “Now bitch,” demands Miss Collins, “start from the bottom and kiss every part of our feet and legs.” Jane obeys taking each one of Miss Collin’s toes in her mouth. Jane looks up to see the two woman swapping spit as Jane worked on Miss Collin’s foot.

Around the room, Martin about to shoot a loud of cum, pulls out of Miss Wilson and cums over to Jane and starts fucking her ass. Seconds later he shoots his cum in Jane’s ass. Miss Wilson and Mrs. Webber, reposition themselves as they begin to rub their pussies together. Mr. Rizzo, stops fucking Mrs. McBead and positions himself behind Jane. He too, like Martin, slides his cock into Jane’s well lubricated butt and quickly shoots his load into her. Jane begins working on Miss Thompson’s legs, kissing her legs through her red nylons. Miss Collins grabs her purse and pulls out a couple vibrators. She says “Here Jane, fuck both of us simultaneously.” Jane takes the two toys and begins fucking the two woman. Both woman start moaning as Jane fucks them with the toys.

Miss Wilson and Mrs. Webber were now laying on the floor exhausted. Mr. Rizzo, Martin and Mr. Weathers were trying to recoup. While Mrs. McBead had crawled over to Mr. White, who was still taping the whole orgy, and began sucking his shrivelled old cock.

After a couple of orgasms, Miss Thompson says “Ladies, come over here and get on all fours. Jane here is going to lick all are assholes.” All five woman line up beside each other. Jane realizes this wasn’t actually a command, but Jane knew what was expected of her. Jane bent behind Miss Wilson and began licking her shithole. She continued this routine until she had licked the shit of all five former teachers.

After this the five woman went in a lesbian daisy chain while Mr. Weathers lies on the ground and demands “Jane get on top and straddle me.”

‘Man is this ever going to stop,’ she thinks to herself as she gets on top of Mr. Weathers. Soon she is riding all twelve inches of Mr. Weather’s massive pecker. Jane begins to hump Mr. Weathers furiously and massages her breasts. Jane feels a cock at her ass and turns around to see Martin, the ugly janitor, sliding his cock into her ass. Jane turns her head back around and sees a cock right in front of her. She looks up to see Mr. Rizzo starring down at her. Jane opens her mouth and takes her ex-English teacher’s cock in it.

“That’s it cunt,” says Mr. Rizzo, as Jane explodes to an orgasm, “deep throat me. Oh ya, keep sucking cunt.” Another powerful orgasm flows through Jane’s body. She struggles to keep working on all three cock’s that are currently working their way in her.

On the floor beside Jane and her threesome, is the daisy chain. Mrs. McBead had returned to swallowing Mr. White’s cock, while the other four were still sucking each other’s boxes, each sliding two fingers into the other’s moist pussies.

Miss Collins screams “Fuck my cunt,” as Mrs. Webber slides a third finger in. Jane almost crumbles from that orgasm.

Miss Wilson says seductively to Miss Thompson, “Your pussy tastes sooooo good.”

Miss Thompson takes her fingers out of Mrs. Webber’s cunt and pushes a finger into her ass.

Miss Wilson begs “Rub my clit while you eat my cunt.” Jane shakes violently as she has yet another orgasm. “Oh, my cunt is on fire.” Jane collapses from that orgasm.

Martin keeps fucking her ass, while Mr. Weather’s pushes her up and demands “Keep riding me bitch.” Jane struggles to regain her balance and continues to ride Mr. Weathers. She also engulfs Mr. Rizzo’s penis. Moments later she feels a hot liquid shoot in her ass. Martin pulls out and sits down. Mr. Rizzo, pulls out of Jane’s mouth and replaces Martin and starts fucking Jane’s ass.

Mr. White shoots a small amount of cum in the air as Mrs. McBead jerks him off. The cum splashes on the lense of the camera. Mrs. Webber screams “I’m cumming.”

“Miss Wilson echo’s her sentiments as she moans “Ahhhhh.”

Miss Collins pushes Mrs. Webber’s head harder into her cunt. “Make me cum now,” she demands.

Miss Thompson begs, “Fuck my ass, I need your fingers in my ass.” Miss Wilson obeys and slides a finger deep into Miss Thompson’s bowels.

Mr. Rizzo doesn’t last long in Jane’s ass and pulls out and shoots his cum on Jane’s back. Mr. Weathers demands “Jane, shove my cock in your ass and ride me.” Jane eagerly obeys and repositions herself so she can ride Mr. Weather’s cock.

Martin has left. Miss Thompson orgasms from the finger-fucking in her ass. Miss Collins orgasms and pulls Mrs Webber’s lips to hers. “Hmmm, I taste good,” she says.

Mr. Weather’s moans “I’m cumming!” He shoots yet another load of cum in Jane’s well fucked ass. “Jane suck my cock.” Jane gets off of Mr. Weather’s cock and takes it in her mouth. She continues sucking him as his cock shrivels to its prehard length. Jane is still licking Mr. Weather’s cock, until Mr. White brings the videocamera right up to Jane and says “Here, lick my cum off the lense.”

Jane obeys and is about to lay down on the floor to sleep when she hears Miss Collins say “Jane, get over here.” Jane crawls over to Miss Collins. Miss Collins gives Jane a beer bottle and says “Here ride this.”

Jane begs “Please don’t make me do that.” By the time she finishes that sentence her cunt has already engulfed the head of the bottle. On the couch Mrs. Webber is being fucked by Miss Thompson’s foot. Miss Wilson is looking for her clothes. Mr. Weathers is dressed now, but is eagerly watching Jane take the bottle up your box.

Jane continues to ride the bottle and swallows the bottle whole when Miss Collins asks “How does that bottle feel in your cunt?”

“OH my god,” screams Jane in pain as the whole bottle fits into Jane’s box. The bottle sticks in Jane, so Miss Collins comes over and pulls it out.

Miss Collins demands “Get on all fours, cunt.” Jane orgasms as she tries to get on all fours. Miss Collins slides the bottle into Jane’s ass.

Miss Wilson has left. Mrs. Webber was now sucking on Miss Thompson’s foot that was just in her box. Miss Collins slides under Jane and sucks on Jane’s clit as she fucks her ass with the bottle. Miss Thompson gets up and starts getting dressed. She calls “Angela, lets go home.”

Miss Collins stops sucking on Jane’s clit and gets up obediently and says “Yes mistress Sarah.” Miss Collins starts searching for her clothes.

Mrs. Webber, still horny, says “Jane get over here and suck on my tits.” Jane pulls the bottle out of her ass and crawls to the couch. Jane begins sucking on those massive melons.

‘Man these are the biggest tits I have ever seen,’ thinks Jane. ‘Man my ass and cunt are aching. Miss Thompson is Miss Collin’s mistress?’

As Jane switches to the other breast, Miss Thompson says “Jane, you will have to come to me and my slaves’ house one day so we can play some lesbo games.”

Jane looks up at Miss Thompson, trying to envision her dominating Miss Collins, that turns her on, “yes that would be fun,” she replies.

“Be at my place, Tuesday, 7 o’clock, my address is 711 Wall Street, expect to sleep over.”

“Yes mistress,” replies Jane. Jane returns to Mrs. Webber’s breasts as Miss Collins and Miss Thompson leave.

Mrs. Webber demands “Eat my cunt, bitch.”

Jane orgasms, again, and slides down to Mrs. Webber’s pussy.

Mr. Weathers is speaking to Mr. Rizzo, “Make sure you make a tape for everyone of us. This will be great staff party viewing.”

“Sure thing,” replies Mr. Rizzo, “see you tomorrow.”

Mrs. Webber orgasms from Jane’s cunt-lapping and gets up and starts getting dressed.

Mr. Rizzo says “Jane, you look exhausted. Take a nap and when you wake you are welcome to leave. Oh, by the way, cunt.”

Mr. Rizzo laughs as Jane collapses on the couch from the umpteenth orgasm and passes out.