The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Humiliation of Jane (NEW!)

- by M D James

Part 7

Dave came into Jane’s mouth just before the movie ended. She had just finished sucking him dry when the house lights came on. She quickly cleaned herself up as Dave zipped up his pants.

“That was nice,” Dave said. “Are you having fun?”

“N..” she started to whisper, but then replied “Yes Dave, I’m having a wonderful time.”

“Good,” he said smiling. “Let’s go. The night’s far from over.”

Jane clutched tightly to Dave as he led her out of the theater. She was embarrassed he had her offer blowjobs to every man watching the movie, and she desperately didn’t want to be seen by anyone. She spent years building up a reputation as a woman beyond reproach, a women in control of things. Now because of this stupid chemical, everyone whom she’s stepped on has been dishing their revenge on her. First the employees at the Law Library, then the Dean, then the security department, then her own brother, and now the little worm she used to step on in high school. How many other people would be next?

Once in the car, Jane asked if she could speak normally. Dave nodded.

“How did you find out?” she asked.

“About you?” he asked as he started the car. “Well you may not know this but I know a few friends at that law school you go to. One of them worked at the library and told me about what they did to you. When he heard you weren’t in school anymore he figured you went home, so he gave me a call.”

“So that you can have your little revenge on me as well,” she said, pouting.

“I told you that you’ve brought this on yourself..”

“FUCK YOU!” she screamed. “I didn’t bring ANYTHING on myself. YOU did! You did this to me! You’re commanding me to do this! You..”

“SHUT UP!”

Instantly her jaws clamped shut as they left the parking lot and headed for the highway.

“You brought this on yourself,” Dave continued, “because you stepped on people for your personal gain. You didn’t give a shit about anyone else, just what YOU wanted. Now you’re getting what’s due.”

She started to whimper. She still wasn’t allowed to cry, because she was told she will enjoy her “date.”

“Now,” he said, “I’m really not a bad guy. Really. If you bothered to notice, I was a pretty decent guy back in high school. To a fault, I’m told. So for ‘old times sake’ I can help you out tonight. Now I want you to tell me all of the things you’re commanded to do.”

Jane sniffled as she told him everything. All the sucking and fucking, her having powerful orgasms upon hearing the word “cunt” (which she demonstrated once uttering the word), being addicted to sperm, stripping for Dennis whenever their parents weren’t home, having to call people when told to, even being forced to wear a T-shirt that said “Your wish is my command” unless told otherwise.

By the time she finished they pulled into the local motel.

“Do you have a credit card?” Dave asked.

“Yes, but...”

“You’ll pay for the room,” he said.

She didn’t bother putting any resistance to it. She knew that the night was far from over.

Dave escorted Jane into the hotel room. She was unimpressed by it. The hotel room was small and Spartan. There was a TV/radio with a cable box hooked up to it. The cardboard flap on top of the box displayed times for porno movies and how to access them.

“Why didn’t you take me to your house?” she asked him as he put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door. “Why here?”

“I’d rather not say,” was his reply.

“So I wouldn’t have to see what kind of a hell-hole you really live in?” she asked snidely.

“That’s one interpretation..” he said. “Besides, we can be as noisy as we want to be.. and we won’t get much sleep tonight, that’s for certain.”

Then it occurred to Jane that perhaps she was taking it the wrong way. He WANTS her to feel humiliated by it all. What if she gave him what he wanted?

She tossed her purse on the table and kicked off her shoes. “So what now, Dave? I strip, I suck, I fuck.. you cum in my mouth, my ass, in me, on me, around me.. I play with myself, you play with me, you make me play with you... what’s left for you to do to me that’s so humiliating?” She unbuttoned her blouse. “I mean, I’ve fucked maybe fifty guys since I’ve been home. My pussy is so wide I could park your car in it! My ass is so big it whistles if the wind blows just right! What’s left? Huh?”

She stood there, with her shirt unbuttoned, her bra-encased tits visible. Dave St. James simply stood there with a clueless look that Jane remembered well—she FINALLY regained control over the situation. He didn’t know how to respond to her boldness!

Then he grinned. “Take it all off,” he said.

She sighed. “Oh, OK..” She removed her open shirt, then the miniskirt, the stockings, the garter belt, then finally her bra and panties. All as nonchalantly as though she were in her own bedroom. “There!” she exclaimed as she rubbed her breasts. “See? What now?”

“Now step outside.”

“WHAT??” she exclaimed as she started to head to the door.

“Fuck the hell out of first guy you see after you open the door, no matter who he is. Fuck him like you never fucked anyone before.”

She got nervous as she reached for the doorknob. Showing up someone like Dave was one thing.. but now her biggest fear—going out stark naked and fucking the first guy she saw—could very well come true. She had visions of having to fuck the butt-ugly cab driver they saw as they arrived, or the police officers who were running radar checks.

“Please,” she said as her hand shook on the doorknob, “don’t make me do this..”

“Close your eyes,” he said.

She did, at the same time her hand turned the doorknob and opened the door. She started to walk out naked into the open parking lot. What sort of trouble was she going to get into? PLEASE, she thought to herself, let him stop this before it goes too far!

“Turn around and open your eyes.”

She did, seeing Dave stand there in the room. Instantly she bolted back inside and went straight for the zipper of his pants.

“Oh god,” she mumbled as she reached in for his cock, “I thought you were really going to do it!”

She hungrily took his cock into her mouth, making obscene slurping sounds as she sucked it to full erection.

“OHHHHHH yeah!” Dave said with satisfaction. “That was just a warning.. I still could tell you to do that at any time... oh yeah.... so.. so don’t forget that.”

Jane continued to suck on his rod, while her hands were pulling off his pants. Then with his clothes in a pile at his feet, Jane grabbed both hands around his ass and sucked hard until he came in her mouth.

With his jism still on the sides of her mouth, Jane then began rubbing her breasts against his cock. “Oh.. please,” she said as she moved her tits around his spent cock, “let me fuck you.. I want you to enjoy it.. really..”

With his cock sliding around her hot tits, it didn’t take long for him to get hard again. And once he was, she grabbed hold of it and led it into her wet pussy.

“SSSSSSSSSS” she hissed as she brought him inside her.

“OOOHHHH... YEAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Dave said with delight.

He didn’t need any more encouragement as he began to slowly piston himself in and out of her hot cunt.

Jane could feel his out-of-shape stomach slap against her taut belly as he pumped her. She didn’t want to fuck him. She wanted to sleep. She wanted to gargle a gallon of mouthwash to get the taste of sperm out of her mouth. But most of all, she wanted to find some way to get her free will back so she can tell all these people to FUCK OFF!!

“Cum .. for me...” he said with a groan. “Cum.. HARD for me..”

She cried out as she climaxed. Her whole body shook.

“Again..” he said. “Keep cumming...!”

Jane kept on cumming. She couldn’t think anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. Just his cock and her body as she climaxed over and over.

It didn’t take long for Dave to cum inside her. She could barely feel his cock as it pulsed inside her, exploding it’s spunk into her. Then she cried out again as she climaxed yet again... and again...

She didn’t know how long she came before she could feel Dave get hard again and insert his cock into her, this time rolling her over and entering her from behind. But it didn’t matter to her.. she was STILL cumming! Still crying out as she climaxed over and over...

Dave didn’t stay in her pussy for long, not with her ass more readily available! He positioned his cock around the rubbery entrance to her anus, and, with Jane still screaming in delight, slowly pushed the head in. True to her word, Jane’s asshole was so loose it felt just like her cunt! There was little tightness at all in her shitter!

“OHHH Jane..” he grunted. “Your ASS... is so fucking.. WONDERFUL!!”

“OOOOHHH!..” she said in a cracked voice between orgasms, " P-please! I-I-IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!... I need to r-r-RESTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!”

“Oh... Not yet... ALMOST!!!.... UUNNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He shuddered, then his cock erupted again, this time shooting cum up her ass. She couldn’t feel him cum this time. She was continually cumming for so long, and so hard, that she couldn’t feel anything anymore.

“Stop cumming,” he said as he pulled his cock out of her ass.

For a minute, she thought she wouldn’t stop. She could barely hear him. Her whole body was sore, and she could swear she pulled a few muscles.

“You.. bastard..” she said hoarsely. “You.. could.. have KILLED me..”

But before he could reply, she drifted to sleep.

When she awoke, it was past 2 in the morning.

“Huh?” she said, still a bit hoarse. “Wha..?”

She was lying face down on the bed, still very much naked. She looked around and found Dave sitting on the little chair, watching the porno movie on TV. He was still dressed in his underwear.

“I guess I didn’t kill you,” he said with a smile.

“You bastard,” she said as she got up, wincing at the muscles she certainly pulled. “Why did you do that?”

“Because I can,” he said as he watched her walk into the bathroom. “Consider that part of some of the frustration I went through since high school. You had me jumping over hoops then, and you didn’t care what happened to me.”

He could hear the toilet flush between the “OHH” and “AHH” of the porno movie. Then he heard the shower running. He got up and walked into the bathroom.

Jane was startled by the shower curtain being pulled back. “HEY!” she exclaimed. “I’m taking a shower!”

“So?” he said as he closed the toilet lid and sat down. “Don’t let me stop you from taking a shower.”

“You pervert,” she said as she continued to wash herself with the miniature hotel soap. “Make me fuck you.. suck off those guys.. almost kill me by cumming so many times...”

“Play with yourself,” he said.

Her hands automatically went to her clit, rubbing it slowly. “Oohh.. you bastard! Make me cum for you..”

She moved the hand with the soap to her breasts, massaging them with the bar. “You like this? Huh? Oohh.. Watching me play with myself for you... UUNNGGHH... Why don’t you jerk off... huh? ... Why aren’t you jerking off?”

Dave’s hand was reaching for his cock, but instead he got up and stripped off his underwear. Jane’s eyes got wide as he started to get in the shower with him.

“Give me the soap,” he said as he closed the shower curtain behind him. “Stop playing with yourself and start washing me off with your soapy hands.”

She complied, moving her soapy hands across his hairy chest. He built up a lather, then began massaging her tits.

“You like this?” she said trying to sound as slutty as she could. “Does this get you hot? Is this what you wanted to do with me in high school?” She moved her hand down to his cock. “Do you want me to jerk you off in here? How about fucking me? Yeah.. taking me from behind.. or better yet, in my ass? Hmm? How about that?”

He didn’t say anything, just spun her around.

“Yeah, that’s right.. fuck me.. just fuck the shit out of me.. get it out of your system already!”

But instead of fucking her, Dave resumed massaging her tits with his soapy hands. “I read about this on the Internet,” he said. “You’ll love it!”

Jane couldn’t help but love it, even if he didn’t tell her to. The sensation of his hands on her body, the warm water, the soap.. she never felt such tenderness before. Most of the guys who have humiliated her just fucked her. Even her boyfriends—back when she HAD boyfriends—were never this gentle. They just wanted a quick suck or a quick fuck.

She hummed in pleasure as he moved his hands from her breasts to her sore ribs, then to her belly, where she had even more sore muscles from her strong orgasms. “D-don’t do that,” she said.

“Why? Does it hurt?”

“N-no.. but..”

“Does it help?”

She hesitated. It DID feel good, but she didn’t want to feel good. And she didn’t want HIM to know it.

“Be honest,” he said.

“Yes,” she said automatically. “It feels so good.. and I don’t want to feel so good right now..”

His hands gravitated down to her clit, and he slowly massaged it with his soapy fingers.

“OOOHH.. no.. Dave.. don’t... NNNHHHH.... P-please... OHHHHHH...”

She felt his body rest against hers. She leaned against the shower wall, no longer underneath the warm water, awash in the pleasure Dave St. James was giving through his hands.

“OOOHHHH... OH!... MMMMM... please... don’t stop... I.. I want to... I want to cum... OOHHHHHHH!!!!!”

His gentle finger-fucking continued for minutes, slowly bringing her to a climax. Her body shook, and all the strength had left her body. Only the shower wall and Dave’s warm and wet body kept her standing.

Dave turned the shower off and filled the tub with water, then as it filled, slowly led Jane down into the tub in front of him. The water was warm, and she could feel her muscles relax as it crept up her body.

“Why?” she murmured. “Why don’t you just fuck me and get it over with?”

“If sex was all I was interested in,” he said as he held her, “we would have been done earlier. But I want more than just that. I want to make up some lost ground.”

“That’s sweet,” she said, “but why don’t you just find yourself a girl who wants to be with you? I mean REALLY wants to be with you, not coerced.”

“Maybe later,” he said as he put his hands around her breasts. “But right now you need a friend...”

“I’ve GOT friends,” she intercepted.

“Bullshit. You got opportunists. Stepping stones. People who’ve either shit on you, or you’ve shit on them. That’s what got you in the situation you’re in now.”

“And YOU think you can be different?”

He smiled. “Given a chance, yes.”

She thought about that for a minute. Sure he was still a shit, but he did have a point. Everyone in her life were just stepping stones. Her family, friends, teachers, other students... all just means to her end, and now because of her affliction THEY all have the upper hand, using her as a stepping stone. Where can she really turn? WHO can she turn to?

“Fuck,” she said out loud. “Oh, okay... Now what?”

“Now,” he said, “we’ll fuck. Then we’ll see about removing some of those commands.”

She got on top of him and slowly brought him to another climax, all the while hoping that he, unlike those she turned to, would help her instead of using her...

* * *