The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Howard and the Hooker

(Fm, hypnosis)

This story was written for EMCSA. Posting it in any other nonprofit venue will normally be OK, but ask first.

Howard let Jessica the hooker know that he did not respect her way of making a living, so she turned the tables.

Chapter 1: Howard Steps in the Quicksand

“Well, I guess this is OK for somebody like you.”

“Somebody like me? You mean a hooker? Howard, if you think there’s something wrong with being a sex worker, why do you have me over every Tuesday night?”

“There’s something about you that I like, Jessica, beyond the obvious physical attributes, and I’m too busy to find a girlfriend I don’t have to rent. Also, I suppose, I’m too arrogant to keep one. I’m glad for my sake that you make yourself available, but I wonder why you do it and whether it’s really a healthy lifestyle for you.”

“Perhaps I am handling childhood sexual abuse in my own way. Life handed me a lemon, so I’m making lemonade! Or dick soup, anyway...”

“Ouch! Have a little respect for the fragile male species and our refractory period, woman! I guess you are exceptional, Jessica. You don’t hate yourself that I ever noticed, and you seem to have no stopping problem with drugs or booze.”

“And I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’m orgasmic, while we’re cataloging how I’m not like the hooker stereotype of the social scientists. I was able to find a basis for self-esteem in craft pride; you know, whatever you are, be a good one! It helps me to be a libertine, too; I believe that sex has no connection with morality other than playing fair. It’s a way people can help each other feel good, getting over squabbles and growing closer. I think the pagans I know get a little too solemn about it sometimes. Sex is a casual thing to me, but an important casual thing, like lunch when you’re hungry.”

“That’s the perfect attitude for a pro! I really don’t know whether it’s right, but I’m sure I’m too pompous to behave like you do, and I suspect your attitude is wiser.”

“Purr! My ruffled fur is smoothed back down. I’d still like to teach you more respect for pro sex workers, though. May I hypnotize you again?”

“The way you use hypnosis is a great sex aid, but you mean you’re going to use it to adjust my attitude?”

“Sure! It’s great for that, too. Alice the Madam, who sets my appointments, taught me hypnosis. She’s a lesbian, and when I started with her I was still only into men. The idea of sex with a woman was ‘eww-yuck-that’s strange!’ Then Alice tranced me and taught me a new way to look at things, and now I’m...let’s say, I’m not prejudiced.”

“Wow, changing sexual orientation is supposed to be hard! You won’t try to get me into guys though, will you?”

“I promise I won’t, Howard. I may get you to do some things you wouldn’t normally do, but no gay sex, no blood or broken bones, and nothing that should get you arrested.”

“How reassuring!”

“Look at my tits, Howard. Really stare at them! It’s relaxing to look at tits. You trust me, don’t you, Howard?”

“Fool that I am, I really do. OK, zap me, Jessica!”

“Good boy! Think of it as getting mindfucked, and there will definitely be orgasms involved. Let my relaxing tits fill your whole mind, making it quiet and peaceful and blank. My words fill your mind, like big bold writing on a blank whiteboard. As you hear my words, you read them appearing on the whiteboard. If any of them give you a bad feeling, this hand will lift up to signal me, and I will change the words. If you accept my words, you say them to yourself inside your own mind, and you get the feeling you have when you are saying something you know is true. First, be on the beach!”

“I’m on the beach, Jessica, watching the sun go down.”

“And as the sun sets, you can feel yourself sinking deep into trance. This other hand will lift up at the moment the last bit of the sun sinks beneath the waves...that’s right. Then, as you watch the sky darken, your hand drops, and you feel your towel sinking beneath you, as an elevator carries you deep below the beach. The elevator sinks swiftly to a very deep level, a level for learning important things. You get up from the elevator and walk across the wide hallway, into the room with an open door. This is a classroom, with a comfortable chair facing a whiteboard. Sit in the chair and go deeper! You don’t have to make any effort to remember consciously what I’m going to teach you; your inner mind will remember it all perfectly, and bring it back to you when you need it.”

Presently, Howard opened his eyes. He discovered that he and Jessica were screwing, and her beauty and the feelings he was having drove the memory of the trance right out of his conscious awareness. After they both came, Jessica snuggled up next to him and said, “That’s my favorite distraction to keep a subject from remembering their post-hypnotic commands until it’s time!”

“You’re right; I don’t remember a thing after walking into the classroom. What did you program me to do?”

Jessica giggled. “You’ll find out! You didn’t have anything scheduled Thursday evening, did you?”

“Thursday...no, that evening is free.”

“Well, you’ll find yourself doing some unusual things that night. You’ll still feel free; free to do exactly what I commanded you to.”

“Funny, until I met you I didn’t know that I like the woman to be the boss!”

“I’ve noticed that all the men I get on trancing terms with discover submissive tendencies. Gee, I wonder why that is?”

“Jessica, that’s so...meretricious!”

“I had to look that word up. ‘As, of, or pertaining to a hooker;’ that’s me all over!”

Chapter 2: Howard Helplessly Whores

On Thursday evening, Howard felt an impulse to drive to a neighborhood he seldom visited, and walked into the bar attached to a motorcycle shop and a tattoo parlor. His business suit made him a little conspicuous in a varied group, tending to biking leathers, plunging necklines, piercings, and tattoos. There were a few other people present who were more conventionally dressed, though, and nobody paid much attention to him as he walked to the bar and ordered a bowl of chili and a beer. The chili was surprisingly good; he paid covert attention to the rest of the crowd as he ate, and noticed a woman who seemed to be staring at him.

As he finished, she came over to his table. “Keep your seat, suit,” she said. “I want to talk to you!” She bussed his dishes for him, then returned from the bar with two more beers, handed him one, and sat down.

Howard was wishing he dared to make a run for his car, but he found that he couldn’t do that. He realized that he was carrying out Jessica’s commands, so he relaxed and decided to find out what happened. The woman was his age or a few years older, with graying long hair sweeping over her leathers. She was muscular but fat, and her breasts strained her bustier. He found that he couldn’t look away from her cleavage until she reached out and lifted his chin.

“Your name is Howard, right?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s right,” he stammered with a blush.

“I just wanted to make sure I was accosting the cute suit my friend Jessica sent over here. Wouldn’t it be a kick if I picked up the wrong one? She set this up to give you a new experience, and she knows from when I used to work with her that I’m up for about anything! I go by Star, by the way. You’ve never been this close to a cycle bitch before, have you?”

“No, Star.”

“And it’s pretty scary, isn’t it? Don’t worry, just do as Big Momma says and this won’t hurt at all! You’re learning that you like take-charge women, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Star, Jessica has taught me that.”

“Well, you’re about to get another lesson! You probably thought I’m not your taste in women, but I wear the tits at this table, so I make the decisions. Are you in a relationship with anybody except Jessica, Howard?”

“No, Star.”

“Then I think we’ll go to your place. Take your car, and I’ll follow on my bike. Another time you may ride the bike behind me, but I won’t make you do that tonight. Instead, I’m going to blow your mind the way Jessica programmed you for.” Star reached into her bag, pulled out her wallet, selected two dollar bills, and gave them to Howard. “What does this mean to you, boy?” she asked.

Howard felt a little pop in front of his eyes as Jessica’s commands made his mind change course. “It’s the going rate, Star. It means you’ve bought me for all night.”

“So you’re my whore now? Say it!”

“Yes, Star. I’m your whore.”

“Howard, you make a really cute hooker, and I’m going to have a great time with you! Finish your beer and let’s go; I’m hot to trot!”

Chapter 3: Star Shines for Howard

Jessica hugged Howard gleefully after he told her about his adventure. “How does it feel to be a hooker?” she asked.

“Oddly pleasant! Star wasn’t my type before, but she was my Jane, she’d bought me and paid for me, so I had to do whatever she said, and I really liked that. By Friday morning she had become one of my types. She really likes me, too; she needs a place to stay, and she’s talking about moving in with me. The man I was last week would be trying everything to get out of that, but...Star wears the tits in our relationship, and she makes the decisions.”

“You’re so suggestible, Howard! I love that in a man! I have a few more suggestions to prepare you for your new relationship. Be on the beach!”

Howard responded automatically to his reinduction cue. The room faded, and he was on the beach, with Jessica’s voice in the rush of the waves. Once again, he woke to find that he and Jessica were going at it, and he calmly accepted that he would be carrying out more programming he couldn’t remember.

Howard helped Star move her stuff into his apartment the following weekend. He found that she expected him to continue to pay the rent, and to do most of the housework and cooking; she had him stare at her breasts as she explained this to him, and he found that it became perfectly natural. Howard was sexually enthralled with Star, serving her pleasure every day or two in whatever ways she liked. He bought biking leathers at her instruction, and enjoyed the subordinate feeling of riding behind her on her bike with his arms around her waist.

When the next Tuesday came, Jessica arrived at her usual time. Star embraced her enthusiastically, then gestured Howard to join the hug. “You’ll still pay for Jessica every week,” Star explained, “but I’ll be sharing her with you from now on. The good news is, you get to watch, and sometimes we’ll let you help. You’ll get your cookies with either one of us or both, if I decide you’ve been a good boy that week. As you feel our tits pressing into you, that makes perfect sense to you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Star. You’re the boss, and Jessica governs me too.”

Star turned to Jessica. “Girlfriend, you told me there were men like Howard in the world, and I called bullshit on you. You sure showed me! Get the clothes off that cute body of yours, and I’ll show you how grateful I am.”

As Jessica stripped, she asked Howard, “Are you really OK with this? It’s a big change for you, I know.”

“I didn’t know this was what I wanted, Jessica, but you and Star have convinced me that it really is. I’m hoping for a chance to show my own gratitude, too!”

“Good boy!” she grinned. “I was hoping that was how you felt about it. After all, we’ve got a lot in common now. All three of us have turned tricks!”

The End