The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Win Friends and Be Influenced By People

Friday afternoon and I’m on my way home. Work sucks and I’m so glad that I’ve got the weekend in front of me. I’ve got nothing planned but then I don’t have to have anything planned. I’m perfectly fine making it up as I go along.

I get home and I drop my bag by the door. It’s a reminder of the work I told my boss I’d get done before Monday and I’ve got every intention of doing exactly that but it’s a Friday night and I’m not going to do it now. I’ll do it later. I’m not sure when. I just know I’ll do it later.

I prepare myself a Lean Cuisine and I give Cyndi a call to see what she’s up to but she’s not answering her house phone or even the cell. Fine. I call Denise, but again, the result is the same.

That sucks. Those two are like my amigos. Okay fine, amigas. We do everything together so when I can’t reach either one of them ... well, it’s just off putting, like something is out of place, and it won’t be right until I talk with one of them.

But I don’t need them, I tell myself. I can do something on my own.

It’s just that I want to talk with them. I want to find out what they’re doing so it means I don’t want to make any plans if it means I won’t be ready when they call.

So I do nothing.

Well, that’s not exactly true. I mean, I just can’t do nothing. That would be boring so I turn on the TV.

Of course, it’s pretty obvious right from the get go there’s nothing on. I think the networks do it that way on purpose. I think they put crap on on Friday nights because they expect people to go out and somehow, that makes it worse. It’s like I’m not doing what I should be doing and I feel bad about that.

Of course, I don’t have to watch TV. I could always find a book to read only I’m still thinking Cyndi or Denise might call and I don’t want to be in the middle of something if they do.

That’s all well and good then but what am I going to do.

Maybe a DVD, I decide. Maybe that’s what I need.

I look over the DVDs I have and I quickly decide I don’t want to see any of them. I’ve seen all of them before and I’m not in the mood for something old and that’s when one of the cases catches my eye.

“How to Win Friends and Be Influenced by People,” the case says.

What the hell is this, I ask myself. I mean, I know every single DVD I have. I should know what I have. I bought them all, but this is definitely not something I’d bought.

I must have bought it though. The very fact that it’s in my DVD collection is proof that I bought it. I mean if I hadn’t bought it, it wouldn’t be there.

Pretty dull packaging though. I mean it’s all in gray and it doesn’t even say who’s in it and heck, when I open the case, the disc inside is just as gray and bland as the case.

I’ll admit it. I’m a bit intrigued now and okay, I’m a little bored. I can’t imagine how this got into my DVD collection but now I just have to take a look at it.

So I pop it into my DVD player and I press play.

Okay, I’ll admit it’s got some cool graphics as it’s booting up but when all is said and done, when it finally gets to the menu screen, it’s still that same old gray that’s the color of the box and all it says is play. No scene selections or bonus features or anything else. Just play and that’s all.

Well, I’ve come this far so there’s no way I’m going to stop now even if all I can do is press Play so having nothing better to do, I press Play.

The menu screen fades away and when it comes up, what I’m seeing is something in black and white and on screen, there’s this professor, you know the type. He’s wearing a lab coat and he totally looks like the type of guy that you’d see on something out of the fifties.

Is this all there is, I ask myself. I think of picking up the packaging and looking at it again, like that’s going to do anything. I already know what that looks like.

I’m going to turn it off, I tell myself. I have every intention of turning it off, but I don’t. I don’t know why. I just don’t.

And now I’m sitting back and I’m watching. Maybe I’ll watch a little more, I tell myself, just to see what happens next.

Of course, nothing’s happening next, but in a way, that doesn’t matter. I’m just watching and now as I watch, I’m thinking about what I could be doing. I mean it’s a Friday night. I could be off doing something but instead, I’m here at home watching this stupid DVD.

I could be out with the girls, I tell myself or maybe I could be out with a guy. I’d let him take me out to dinner and then maybe I’d let him take me back to his place and ...

I’m not even sure why I’m doing it but maybe it’s the thought of me out with some guy. I mean, I don’t ever fuck on the first date, but damn it, I’m bored.

I pull my skirt up and I let my fingers drift between my legs. I’m not even watching the video anymore. I’ve moved past that. I’m bored.

Would you look at that, I tell myself. My pussy is so wet. It’s a bit of a surprise. I’m not usually that wet. Okay, I’m never that wet, but I am now.

Mmm. And besides, that’s not really important now. What is important is that my pussy is so wet. My fingers pull my panties to one side and I let my fingers have their way with my cunt.

Oh geez. I can’t stop myself. Not that I’d want to, of course. I like doing this. I like playing with my pussy.

Somewhere, the phone is ringing but I make no move to answer it. I’ve got more important things to do.

I’m going to cum. It’s not the first time I’ve cum that night but I’m going to cum. My fingers are frantic. I need to cum. I need to cum so bad.

And then I’m cumming and it feels so good.

The weird thing is the DVD is done. I can’t help wondering when it ran out or why I didn’t notice. Well, I tell myself, I know why I didn’t notice. After all, it was just so boring and I was busy with my pussy. Why shouldn’t I not notice when I wasn’t really paying attention.

I have no idea how long I’ve been playing with my pussy but I’m suddenly tired. I shut off the TV and I drag myself off to bed and in what seems like a matter of moments, I’m fast asleep.

The next morning, I wake up and I’m feeling a bit embarrassed about what happened the night before. I don’t know what came over me, but that really wasn’t my style. I can’t help wondering why it was that I’d done what I’d done but really, I think nothing more of it.

It’s a Saturday and I don’t feel like doing anything except just kind of being lazy. I take my time taking my shower and getting myself dressed. I eventually decide to go out and get myself a bagel and some juice and still I don’t have anything in mind that I really want to do.

I could go shopping but for some reason, that doesn’t interest me. I’m not sure why. I just don’t feel like doing it.

My phone rings and I see that it’s Cyndi. I’m about to answer it when something stops me. I don’t know. Maybe it’s just that I’m kind of ticked off that she didn’t answer last night so I just kind of stand there watching as the phone rings all the way through and then the call goes to voice mail.

I shake my head as if I’ve just realized something. Why did I do that, I wonder.

My phone tells me I have a message. I open my mailbox and I give it a listen.

“Hey, girl,” Cyndi says. “I tried calling last night and I tried calling today. Give me a call when you get a chance. I’m bored.”

I should call. I know I should do it and yet I don’t. I’m not sure why. All I know is I don’t feel like it.

So what am I going to do?

For some reason, I think about the DVD that I watched, okay, tried to watch, last night. As busy as I got with myself, I kind of missed the whole darned thing. Maybe I should look at that again.

I catch myself. That DVD was boring. Why would I want to watch it again.

But for some reason, I’m starting to think about it and the more I think about it, the more I’m thinking I don’t know anything at all about the DVD.

Okay, hold on. It’s a Saturday and I’m thinking about a stupid DVD. Why? There are so many other things I could be doing so why am I thinking about that stupid DVD?

But before I know it, I’ve got the DVD case out and then I have the case open and I have the DVD in my hands.

What the hell am I doing, I ask myself.

I know what I’m doing. I pop the DVD in the player and I press the Play button.

Once more the DVD starts to load and I find myself watching all the colorful swirling images but all too soon we’re back again to the dull and boring start screen.

I pressed the button and I waited.

“One of the best ways to be liked,” Mr. Wizard was saying, “is to be liked.”

That’s hardly a surprise. I already know that. Funny that I didn’t remember this part of the DVD before but I think with a grin, that must have been when I was otherwise occupied.

“There are many ways for a young woman to make herself more likable,” the man says.

I don’t even realize what I’m doing but here I am rubbing my pussy again.

“Today, we’ll look at the ways that a young woman can make herself more likable.”

God, this is boring, I tell myself. I can’t believe I’ve even put this DVD in the player. I mean, I knew it was boring and yet here I am watching it again.

Like I don’t know what boys like.

My hand slides between my legs. I know what boys like. Heck, for that matter, I know what I like, too.

It’s not just my hand between my legs anymore. I’ve got this thought of guys and their cocks and I’ve got this thought of me on my knees.

Why am I thinking of me on my knees? I mean, I never do that, and yet ... and yet, I like it. Me on my knees with guys all around me. They’ve got their cocks out and I know what they want.

They’ve got their cocks out and their stroking their cocks and I know what they want. I give them a grin. It’s not like I’m going to suck their cocks because I don’t play that way. I’m such a fucking tease.

Yeah. That’s why guys like me. See, I tell myself. I know how to be likable but then I tell myself, they’d like me better if I weren’t such a tease.

Wait a minute. What am I saying?

It’s only make believe, I tell myself even as my fingers continue to please my pussy. It’s not like it’s really real, and besides, I’m showing just myself how likable I can be.

I open my mouth as I think about those cocks. It isn’t really real, I tell myself as I suck my first cock. It isn’t really real.

Maybe not, I tell myself, but it sure feels real. I mean, I’ve never sucked a cock before. I’ve never even wanted to but now here I am. Here I am sucking a cock.

Yeah, in my daydreams, I remind myself.

But I could do it for real.

Where did that come from, I wonder. I shouldn’t be thinking that way and yet even as I’m telling myself I shouldn’t be thinking like that, I’m thinking about it again. I can’t help but wonder what it would be like to suck my very first dick for real.

And now, I can’t help but wondering. There’s more than one guy but I’m sucking this one guy in particular and I can really tell he likes what I’m doing. I suck him harder. I suck him deeper.

I can tell he likes it and just because I know he likes it, I suck him harder.

“Oh fuck,” the man groans.

Oh fuck indeed. I suck him harder.

The man groans and then in the next instant, he’s filling my mouth. I hadn’t counted on that. I hadn’t counted on him cumming in my mouth. Good thing it’s not really real, I tell myself and yet all the same ...

And yet all the same, I can’t help but admit that I like the feel of his cum in my mouth.

It’s a good thing it’s not really real.

And that’s when I cum.

I look up and I realize the DVD is done and I can’t help but grin to myself. Stupid DVD, I tell myself. See, I already knew how to be likable. I don’t need some stupid DVD to try and clue me in.

I’m a mess, I realize. I put the DVD away and then I go and take a shower and I give Cyndi a call and we spend most of that afternoon there at the mall but I can’t help but admit that when we’re walking around and when I’m seeing the guys, from time to time, I can’t help but imagine what it would be like to have their cocks in my mouth.

It’s Saturday night now and again, I’m by myself. Cyndi and I spent nearly the entire afternoon at the mall but she’s got a hot date with Cam that night so she needs to get home and get ready and I can’t help but wish that I had a hot date.

But I don’t have a hot date so I get out a Lean Cuisine and I fix myself my dinner and after I’m done, I wonder just what the heck I’m going to do with myself.

I could call Denise I tell myself or I could call one of my other friends but I don’t. They’ve probably got hot dates, too, I tell myself. I know it’s dumb but I can’t help but think that everyone has a hot date but me.

Which when all is said and done brings me right back to where I was before. What am I going to do with myself.

I sigh as I pick up the remote for my TV. I suppose that’s what I’m going to do with my Saturday night. I suppose I’m going to be stuck home alone watching TV.

It becomes clear almost from the get go that after flipping through the channels, I realize there’s nothing on. Maybe a DVD, I tell myself.

I go to my DVD case and I start looking at what I have there but nothing pique’s my fancy and that’s when I see the DVD. You know the one. The How to Win Friends one, and I realize, I still haven’t watched it all the way through. Well I have to admit, I’ve played it all the way through. I just haven’t watched it.

I pull the DVD out and I can’t help wondering why they made the case so bland. They should make it more eye catching I think as I put the DVD in the player.

Of course maybe that’s why they don’t, I tell myself. Maybe it’s like going counter to what it is. Maybe you make the packaging bland so that everything inside looks even better but then I’m not in marketing so I don’t really know. It’s just a guess.

But then the disc is in and it’s loading up and once again, I’m watching the pretty graphics and stuff before it goes to gray again and once more, I’m left with just the bland gray screen. You know, I tell myself, if this is some kind of a marketing trick, it’s not a very good one because I know what’s on the inside is pretty bland, too.

Nevertheless, I press the Play button and up comes the geeky professor.

“In this lesson,” the man begins, “we learn what it means to be useful.”

Lesson, I think. What lesson? Did I miss something. I have the vague idea that maybe I should start from the beginning but instead, I just sit there and watch.

“One way for a young woman to influence people,” the man drones on, “is to be useful. When others see a young woman as being useful, they see her as having value. When she has value, she has influence.”

That made sense in a weird sort of way.

“It’s important for a young woman to be of use,” the man on the screen said.

I want to be of use, I tell myself. It’s important that someone use me.

Thwack. A hand comes down on my ass. I mean I know that can’t possibly be because I’m sitting down but all the same, I feel someone’s hand smack my ass and the really weird thing is that I like it.

“Look at you,” I hear a man growl. “Stand up,” the man tells me.

I stand. I mean, I know I’m alone but I can’t help myself. It just feels so real and besides, I want to be of use. I want to be used.

“Take off those jeans,” the voice orders and I do exactly what the voice tells me to do.

Once more, there’s a smack on my ass only this time, it stings more than before because this time, I’m only wearing my panties. “You like that,” I hear the man say. “You like being used.”

I love it I want to say but before I can answer, I feel his hand smacking my ass again. “Answer me,” he says.

“I love it,” I say.

I felt the hand smack my ass again. “You like being used,” the man said again.

“I love being used.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Now how about you get those panties off.”

I’m not wasting any time at all because moments later, I’ve got my panties off.

“I’ll bet you like riding a man’s cock,” the man says.

“I like to be useful,” I say.

“You like to be used,” the man says.

“I like to be used,” I say again.

“I want you to ride my cock.”

“You do, huh?”

“I do.”

“Okay,” I say shyly. I’m not even sure why I’m being so shy about it. I mean I’m only doing what I’m supposed to do. What’s wrong with that?

The man sits on the couch and then he crooks his finger at me. “Come here.”

I come but before I can get to him, he stops me. “What do you need again?”

This time, I know what the answer is so I just grin at him and I answer in the sweetest and most innocent voice that I can. “I need to be used,” I say.

He just grins at me. “Well, if that’s what you need, then I guess you better get your ass over here.”

I don’t have to be told twice. I step forward and then I’m straddling his lap and I’m reaching between my legs and I’m taking hold of his cock.

“There you go,” he tells me.

I slide myself down onto his cock. I’ve already taken him a good way in but I pull back so I can shove myself down even harder. Oh yeah, I tell myself. Oh yeah. I like being used.

“Keep it up,” he tells me. “Don’t slow down now.”

I’m not slowing down and I’m sure he knows it but I’m not about to correct him. After all, that just wouldn’t be right for me to do that. It’s not my place to correct him even if he’s wrong.

“Oh fuck,” the man groans.

“I know what that means. It means he’s about to cum.”

He gives my ass a hard smack. “Don’t you dare stop now,” he tells me.

I’m not about to stop and neither is he. It only takes a couple of more thrusts and suddenly, he’s cumming inside me.

“Oh fuck,” he groans and I couldn’t agree more.

I wake up on my couch and wouldn’t you know it but the stupid DVD has finished again and I still don’t know how it ends because I’ve passed out again with my daydreams about ... well, I laugh just a little. Fantasies, I suppose would be more like it, only ... only I haven’t ever had any fantasies like that before.

I pull the DVD from the player and I take myself off to bed. Maybe someday, I tell myself, maybe someday, I’ll find out how that stupid DVD ends.

The next morning’s Sunday and I figure I better haul my ass off to church, especially after what I’ve done the night before. I mean sure, it’s not like I actually did anything. It was just a daydream but it felt so real and so vivid that I almost feel like I have something to be guilty about so I’m figuring I’d better damn well go to church.

That afternoon, I’m home again, just doing a little clean-up around the apartment. I stopped at the store on the way home from church and now I’m figuring I just need to do my regular weekly clean-up. It’s just that even as I’m doing it, I can’t help thinking about what I was thinking about the night before.

It’s Sunday night and I’m bored out of my gourd. I don’t know why I’m bored. I just am. I want to find something I can do but I’m restless.

I don’t know why but suddenly, I’m thinking of the DVD again. I could put it on, I tell myself. I don’t know why it doesn’t occur to me how boring I think it is. It just seems to be the right thing to do.

Again with the colorful swirls and then again, the screen fades to gray and suddenly there’s the Play button just like I expected it to be. I hit the button on the remote and the video started again.

The old man comes on the screen again. He’s sitting on the edge of a desk and he’s looking right into the camera and I have a feeling that when he speaks, he’s speaking right to me.

“The ambitious, young woman knows that there is more than one way to win friends,” the man says, “but usually there’s only one way that works the best.”

You know, I’m not even sure what he’s saying but it doesn’t really matter. It just makes sense somehow. I mean it’s weird. It’s like even if I don’t know what he’s saying, I still get it.

“The ambitious young woman dedicates herself to her relationship. It becomes a part of her. It becomes a part of who she is.”

You know, I’m really starting to get this. It all makes so much sense.

“And the ambitious, young woman is always eager to put her passion out where everyone can see it.”

That makes sense, too. I totally got it. Once more, I find my hands between my legs. Passion, yeah. I totally got it. It seems as if the man is speaking right to me.

“A girl needs to find the man who can give her what she needs.”

Amazing. The guy totally understands me.

“You know what you need,” the man said.

Of course. I know what I need.

“Go and get it. Go get what you need.”

I didn’t even bother to turn off the DVD player. I just turn and march out of my apartment and I leave the door standing open. I march upstairs and then I knock on another apartment door.

I’m nervous. I shift my weight from first one foot to the other and then I shift my weight back again. I wonder if I should knock again when the door finally opens.

I don’t even wait for the boy to say anything. I just say what I came here to say. “Will you be my master?” I ask.

Paul just grins at me. “I see you got my DVD,” he says.

I have no idea what he’s talking about and besides, the only important thing to me is that he hasn’t answered my question. “Please,” I plead. “I want you to be my master.”

“You do, huh? And what would you do for me if I did.”

“Anything,” I tell him.

“Anything? That’s pretty vague. Can you be a little more specific?”

Passion, I remember. I have to show him my passion. “I can be more specific,” I tell him and in the next instant, I’m dropping to my knees in front of him and I’m unzipping his pants and moments later, I’m pulling his cock out into the light.

“Mmm. I think I’m starting to see what you have in mind,” he says but I hardly notice it. After all, I have to show him my passion and that’s all that matters.

I lick my lips. I know what I need, and then I’m pushing my lips down onto his cock. God, I love to suck cock.

“Oh fuck,” he groans.

I love it when a guy cums in my mouth so I don’t want to stop but there’s something I have to know first so reluctantly, I pull my mouth back.

“Why are you stopping?” he asks.

“I have to know something.”

“You have to know something,” he says. “What do you need to know?”

“I need you to be my master,” I say.

My upstairs neighbor smiles. “You do, huh? You want me to be your master?”

I nod. I’m not sure if he’s making fun of me but it doesn’t really matter. I need him to be my master so he can do whatever he wants with me and whatever he does with me will be just fine. The worst thing he could do would be to do nothing at all.

“Well if that’s what you want, you better get up.”

I stand even though I know what I’d really like to do is to finish sucking him off.

“Come inside,” he tells me.

I come inside.

He shuts the door and then he points at the dining table. “Bend your ass over that,” he tells me.

It feels so good. It feels so good to do what I’m told to do and even as I do it, I can feel my pussy getting even wetter.

He comes up behind me and then he’s lifting up my skirt and I can feel his fingers on my pussy and I can’t help but notice that I forgot to wear any panties. I wonder why that is but more importantly, I know I’m so wet for him that really, that’s all that matters.

“That’s just the way I like you,” he says.

I’ve pleased him and somehow, that just makes me so hot.

But then he comes up behind me and he presses his cock between my legs and I can’t help but moan when he does that.

“You like that, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“You want me to be your owner.”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“Then you’re going to cum for me.”

“Whatever you want,” I tell him.

“When I cum in your pussy,” he says.

I can’t wait. I want him to do it. I want him to make me cum.

“Oh fuck,” the man groans.

I want him to cum. I want it so bad.

“Oh fuck.”

He’s cumming and even as I feel it, I feel my pussy cum, too, and it just feels so good. I love it when he makes me cum.

“Oh fuck,” the man groans again. “Oh fuck. That’s so good.”

I couldn’t disagree with him in the least. It is good.

“You know you belong to me, don’t you?”

I should tell him no, I tell myself. I should tell him no. I should tell him that I don’t belong to anyone. I should tell him that this was all sex and that’s all it was. I should tell him that I’m not anyone’s property.

I should tell him that, I tell myself and yet it feels good to say what I am.

“Well?”

“I’m yours,” I say. “I belong to you.”

“That’s just what I wanted to hear you say.”

And I was glad. I’d finally figured out how to win friends and be influenced by people.