The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How It All Began

Chapter1

I sat in my big chair watching some basketball waiting for my Beer to arrive.

“What’s up with my beer the game is nearly over,” I shouted.

I’m right there master she answered in trembling voice

As I was waiting for my dump slut slave to arrive with my beer

I started remembering how it all started like it was yesterday.

It was a few years ago in fact it was 31/august.

That day I drove my car to my Old high school, I parked the car in my old space and went in the school.

Looking around I felt like something was different.

I tried to avoid the feeling and started remembering the good and the bad times especially the math teacher which Was hot and sexy (with large melons) as she was mean and nasty.

Know she became the principal I wondered how she looks these days.

I got to the second floor and walked towards the principal room.

As I entered the secretary room my eyes went straight to the secretary which was sitting there.

She looked magnificently she was blond with long hair, green eyes and big melons.

She was wearing as far as I can see a tight shirt with a low cut, which reviled her deep cleavage.

“I’m candy,” she said and reaching her hand towards me.

I opened my mouth to speak but couldn’t say a word.

“I’m...” Candy said with a big smile.

I shook my head and said softly “I’m roger” and shook her hand.

Candy glanced at the dairy and said, “yes I see u have a meeting with Miss Sam green, you’re a bit early sit here

And wait”.

While I was waiting candy sat there fiddling around with office equipment. Suddenly some pens fell on the ground right in front of me, as I bend down to pick them up candy said “don’t bother I’ll pick them up”.

She stood up and walked towards the pens, I noticed that she was wearing a mini skirt that was about half an inch lower then her pussy.

Candy reached the pens and started bending down; her full jugs started showing themselves more and more until they almost exploded out. I couldn’t take it any longer with one hand I garbed the shirt and tour it open and the other one garbed them and started squeezing them, candy couldn’t believe it was happening to her.

From a distant I heard a voice telling me that my foot was on the pens, I shook my head and noticed that my foot was relay on the pens, “sorry candy, I must of dozed of for a sec “.

I took my foot of the pens and candy took the pens, while standing up she smiled looking at my pants, I lowered my head noticing a spot in the middle of my pants. I couldn’t face her.

She started walking to her chair and again one of the pens fell down (I thought to myself if she didn’t do it on purpose), candy bent down to pickup the pen reveling her bare bottom.

As soon as she reached her chair a deliveryman knocked on the door “there is a package for the school” he said.

Candy stood up signed the delivery note and gave him a tip a glance at her deep cleavage and closed the door on him.

She went to the package, opened it took out one outfit and knocked on the principal door.

“Come in” I heard a familiar voice.

She went in and closed the door, I couldn’t hear a thing but after a few minutes candy came out with tears in her eyes

And went back to her chair.

I wondered what happened in there to make her cry.

A bit later candy stood up (like she made her mind up) went to the package looked in and took another outfit out.

This time she started to undress in front of me.

First taking of the shirt letting her fully figured jugs out and then she dropped her mini skirt of reviling her pussy then she wore the outfit who seemed like a cheerleader outfit but 2 sizes to small. And went back to her place.

I was in shock on what happened here.

The phone rang and candy answered it.

After a few words she hanged up the phone and told me to go in.

I stood up went to the door barley reaching it (because of my hard on) candy told me to tell miss green that she did as she ordered by her.

As I turned the door handle I thought to myself “it’s payback time”.

I opened the door looked around for a chair to sit on so that she want notice my hard in (from the clothes changing of candy).

I immediately notice a chair and moved quickly towards it and sat down before she noticed me (she was sitting with her back towards me).

Just as my bottom touched the chair she turn around and said “did I give you remission to sit down”

“no miss green, sorry miss green”, I said.

“so what are u waiting for " said miss green, “standup immediately”.

“sorry, I thought waiver on it”, and stood up slowly.

“I see u haven’t changed a bit still thinking with your prick instead with your brain” said miss green and looked straight towards my harden prick.

I looked downwards and saw I still had my hard on.

“you my sit down and be careful knot to break your tool” said miss green.

I sat down ashamed.

“I understand you want to teach here in our school, although you have a second degree in mathematics from oxford university but to tell u the truth I didn’t like u then and I don’t like now”.

“a man who thinks with his prick is a real jerk and a idiot and shouldn’t teach in any school”.

“but miss green I changed I’m a different man now” I said.

“let me think about it for a sec” she answered , “meanwhile r u thirsty” she asked me.

I answered no (I couldn’t face candy for a sec in the cheerleader outfit).

“But I would like a cock” she told me

“go and pore me a glass of cock from the bar while I think about it”

I stood up and walked over to the bar.

While I was poring the cock I noticed a red button near the bar trying to be hiding, I went back to the chair and gave her the cock.

“I thought about it and reached to the same bottom line ,that I can’t accept u for the job” she said calmly.

“but miss green I beg you to let me teach here, I’m a changed man please” I said.

“no begging in the world will help you” she said in a smirk voice.

“but please ... " I said this time she cured me words and said “no is no, and get out of my office right now.”

I stood up took my bag and started go out when I came back and said “I forgot to give u a present and handed her a big envelope.

She took the envelope “you know it want help u with the job” she said.

I think it will change your mind.

Miss green opened the envelope and took out her contends.

As she saw the photos her face went white as a ghost.

Where, how did u get those photos she said scared voice.

“nice angels don’t you think” I said in smirk voice.

“I love the most the one u r standing in doggy pos, you can see how much u r enjoying this pos”

I said, by the way great pair of melons u got there.

Her face went red, where did u get this photos what do u want.

I think you know what I want.

Ok you got the dam job she answered ,but give me those photos and negative.

I don’t want this dam job ,think a bit harder.

What do u want money?, I haven’t got a penny with the salary I get.

How I forgot there is also an audio effects.

I took out of my bag a tape recorder and pressed play.

The voices from tape said

“fuck me, hooo fuck my rich little ass”

“with pleaser” the manly voice said

I pressed the stop button, shell I go on.

What do u want from me money, tell me how much and I’ll give it to u.

Give me some credit, think a little bit harder.

U don’t want the job and u don’t want money what else do u want .

After a min or so she said with panic ho no not that not SEX anything but that your crazy.

First of all I’m crazy that’s right, sec of all I pity u.

U don’t get it yet I don’t want sex from when I can have sex from my SLAVE any time I want.

She was shocked and horrified she couldn’t say a word.

Finally she said your really crazy nothing In the world will make me your slave, even if u’ll say u

Give the photos and the tape to whomever u want.

You know it’s amazing what u say in the heat of passion and then u forgot what u say, like

How u married your rich husband and then slowly u dragged him and made him crazy until

They put him under locks in a mental hospital.

At this point she started to cry and begged to let her go.

U remember how a few minutes ago u would give me a chance, now stop crying and go stand in the middle of the room.

Please she begged please don’t do this to me.

Do as I say or I’m going right now to the police.

Unwilling she stood up slowly and moved to the center of the room and I went to sit in her chair.

To be continued .......