The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are under the legal age of consent in your area (generally 18 years but sometimes as much as 21), or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of acts of sex and sexual pleasure and fantasy between adults, please do not read further.

Do not post elsewhere without the expressed, written, specific permission of Sara H.

Copyright © 2004 by Sara H. All rights reserved.

* * *

How I Saved The World

by Sara H

* * *

III.

“Welcome back, stranger!”

I twirled around in my chair at the familiar voice and smiled. “Stranger? I was only gone five days, Phoebe.” I gave her a mock pout. “I could have used more, y’know.”

“Well, you’d have thought it was six months from Roberto’s reaction,” she said, walking the rest of the way into my office and sitting at the chair beside my desk. “The Meyerson account was really almost a done deal, thanks to your presentation layouts, but he acted like he was preparing to meet them for the first time.”

“That’s Roberto,” I said with a sigh. “To him, every day is a brand new day—the first day of the world.”

Phoebe laughed and I couldn’t help joining her... her mirth was infectious. It was one of the things that had led us to be such close friends. I squirmed as my pussy tingled with the unexpected thought of how much closer that could be.

“Oh, I think he was just worried,” she said. “His star ‘Queen of Graphics’ was out on a mysterious errand, after all.

“You get done what you needed to get done?” she asked, a bit more serious.

“Yeah, I did,” I said. “Sometimes things just sneak up on you.”

“God, I know how that is. It’s not like... something serious, is it?” she asked. Her concern was evident, as always. She was a rarity in advertising—someone who was open and caring and who didn’t buy into the cynical glitter of Madison Avenue.

“Well,” I said, “it’s serious, but not a bad thing. I just needed some time to sort some things out in my own mind.”

“It was Danny, wasn’t it. I knew that asshole would put you through the wringer. I could tell he was going to be bad news for your heart.”

“No, Danny’s long gone. I just had some things to work out a little closer to home, if you know what I mean.”

Her face lit up with understanding. “Yeah, we all get burned out, but the bills have to be paid.”

“Yeah, I guess,” I said. There was a long pause. It wasn’t uncomfortable... I just couldn’t think of anything else to say. Truth was, I couldn’t remember why I’d needed so much time... it ended up being seven days away from work including the weekend, but it had gone by almost as if it hadn’t happened.

Phoebe broke the silence. “Anyway, I’m glad you’re back. Maybe later this morning we can go over the progress on the... hey, what’s that on your screen?”

I turned and looked again at my computer, and my mouth opened, moving as if on its own. “Oh, it’s something I’ve been working on for a friend. Want to take a look?” It was a strange feeling, and arousing in an odd kind of way. The words had sprung from my lips before I even had a chance to think them.

“Doing a little moonlighting?” she teased. “And yes, you know I love your work, especially when it’s not about selling something. You’re a true artiste.”

“Well, this is kind of a multimedia thing. Sight and sound. For the full effect, you really need to sit here between the speakers.” I stood, offering her my chair. There was something about this that seemed familiar, almost like I was following a script, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

The twitch between my legs told me where I should have been putting my finger. I resisted, though. After all, we were in an unlocked office, even if it was private... even if it was mine. Besides, Phoebe wasn’t really into that kind of thing like I was... or was I? It seemed so, but I didn’t really understand how.

Something filled my head and spilled out again. “I think I’d better close the door. This isn’t something... er... everyone should see.” I walked over and closed it, turning the lock as I did so she wouldn’t notice.

It just seemed like the thing to do. I was suddenly getting very wet. I was getting very horny.

“If you insist,” she said, and slid into place. “Wow, this is really... complex. But beautiful. Is it really moving or is it an optical illusion? It almost looks like it’s floating in front of the screen, expanding.”

“Sort of a cross. They move, but it’s subtle... not something you can see if you try to watch. It’s kind of meant to confuse your senses so that your brain starts using parts of itself it’s not used to. Sounds weird, huh?” I was a little confused by my words myself, but they did make sense at some level—at least it felt like they did.

But more importantly, my body was responding with little tingles and trickles of pleasure wandering all over me as I spoke. I felt almost like I was wired for lust. My nipples hardened and ached. My fingers twitched, wanting to go there, to follow them back to their source at my clit.

“You want to see the full effect? You do, don’t you.” Full effect? I frowned at my strange words and then relaxed. Might as well go along for the ride. The hot, sexy ride.

“Yeah...” she said. Her voice sounded distant, almost drugged.

“Okay,” I purred. “You see the data field at the bottom of the screen?”

She nodded. As she did, her lips fell open, full and relaxed. I shivered. Holy Jesus, I wanted to take her right there, and I’d never felt any attraction to her before. Not a problem, though... I felt it now and it felt fucking wonderful.

“Type in ‘full modification no abort’ and press enter,” I said. The words were beginning to have a very familiar sound, and I nearly came as I said them. I thought of Alexi, remembering her as if waking from a dream, and moaned under my breath. I knew, somehow, that she was really going to be happy when I told her about this.

But why, I wondered, was I thinking about my... neighbor? I mean she was only... only...

Phoebe was frowning. “Ann, I... don’t like this. I feel... like I’m los... ing... somethi... don’t...”

“Type. Now. Full modification no abort. Then press enter. Now, Phoebe.” There was an odd steel in my voice. It was so freaking hot.

I heard her fingers click in the directive quickly, finishing with a single staccato slap as she hit the enter key. I climaxed as my first objective was reached... a small earthquake that made me fall sideways into the wall. This time, my moan was loud enough to hear.

Phoebe didn’t notice. The speakers had her ears completely now, and the screen had fallen into smooth, seductive motion, the layered graphics melding with the sound, and she was lost in it, listening and watching, head cocked slightly sideways as she gave herself.

“Phoebe?”

The corner of her mouth twitched in response. I giggled. That’s one twitch for yes, two for no.

“Phoebe, your eyes have just been opened. You thought of your life, your universe as all there was, but it is as if you have been living inside a dark shell, inside an egg, waiting to break out into the real world. I am here to tell you all about that new world... a world that has always been here, waiting for you to see it. It is a world whose center is Alexi Martel. Alexi Martel is the focus of this newer, larger world. And it feels soooo good.”

Pleasure draped through me like a cloudburst, a rain of unbridled lust, as everything came back to me, all at once. My fingers flew, free at last, under my skirt and inside my blouse to tease my tortured nipples and my swollen, begging, itching clit.

“N- no... I... Franklin...” she sputtered.

I stared in admiration. She was speaking of Franklin, her husband. I understood and smiled, my fingers stopping for a moment as I treasured this woman, this long-time friend. Her love was strong enough to overcome the vision I was giving her, the sound I was feeding her, the knowledge pouring into her from every direction. So, so strong.

For the moment.

“Yes, Franklin. Picture him,” I cooed.

There was a hint of a smile on her face as she complied. I walked back around my desk, and knelt by her chair. The filtering contacts I wore made the screen look almost blank, and the sounds without the graphics were more a jumble of noise than anything else. It wouldn’t do to get caught in the spell myself.

“Franklin. Yes. Listen to me. I am here to tell you the truth about Franklin, about everything. You know I only tell you the truth.”

Her eyes didn’t move from the screen. Her head moved up, hesitating, and then down and up slowly in agreement.

“That’s right. I am your friend, Phoebe, yes?”

She nodded more easily.

“Yes, that’s right. I am your very, very best friend. And friends tell the truth, don’t they?”

She was nodding still, and I smiled. She was doing very well with all of this.

“Of course they do, Phoebe, and I am going to tell you many, many true things. You will see how true they are as soon as I tell you, because the truth is always obvious.”

She nodded more slowly again, and this time and her jaw dropped a bit more.

“Okay, Phoebe, be still and let the pretty swirls and sounds take you deeper. Much, much deeper.”

Her head stopped moving, eyes clear and glassy. Her loose, relaxed lips were wet with moisture as she accepted my words. I could almost see her falling into the deep chasm where she would learn completely anything I wished to tell her. And what I wished to tell her was what Alexi told me to tell her.

I let out an involuntary gasp of bliss before going on. Phoebe’s feet pushed at the sound, and I could see her toes were curling from the sympathetic sensations. It was time for her to be taken, to be shown.

“Franklin has been a nice diversion. He has been a wonderful husband. But he has fallen short much of the time, hasn’t he.”

I saw her fingers softly grip at her dress in tension and then relax. After all, I was only stating the obvious. Her resistance, even now, was making me hotter.

“Yes, that’s right. And inside, you’ve always known there could be more. More that was worthy of devotion. More that was worthy of sacrifice. More that was worthy of everything you could possibly give. You’ve always hoped it would be Franklin who’d show you this.”

She looked almost angelic as her love for this man moved to the front of her mind.

“But he couldn’t. He never has. He never will. That is because he is a substitute, a placeholder for the love, devotion and obedience you have always known is coming to take you away, that will own you, heart, soul and mind.”

Her head shook no very slowly, in a distracted way, but her hands were relaxed... I could see it was only a matter of time before she accepted everything... anything I would tell her.

“You have missed that love, that soul it would be safe to obey, that pleasure of fulfillment terribly, haven’t you? Yes, I know you have. Franklin is not a bad man. But think how you would hate him if you knew that you missed out on the love, the life you’ve been waiting for, because you mistakenly thought it was something he could provide. But it isn’t possible. He cannot provide what is not already his to give.”

Tears filled her eyes, and my heart reached out to her pain, not with my own pain, but with the joy of where I was taking her.

I wanted to lick, to trace my tongue around the tender flesh of her ear, but refrained. Soon she would be begging to make love in Alexi’s name. But first, there was work to do. Letting my hot breath trip over her ear, I whispered, “Sometimes, we have to let go of dreams that will never happen to find the reality of which we’ve always dreamed.”

She cried out in a sharp gasp of sorrow and hurt, her chest heaving as she let go of a precious, but false, dream. It was burning a hole into her... a hole waiting to be filled.

“Listen, Phoebe. Listen and learn. Believe. Know. Alexi is the source, the bringer of the love you seek. Alexi is the reality, the fruition of your lifelong dream. I have come in her name to bring you the gift of her love, her vision.”

God, I could almost see the conflict in her, the swirling program tearing through her, expanding her mind into unseen places as my words put her life up to this point in its proper perspective. A jolt of pleasure quaked through my body. My cunt was on fire for her.

“Say her name. Feel how it makes your body so hot... so fucking hot. Feel all the lust you’ve ever known all let loose at once inside you at the thought of her. Feel how your love grows. How you adore. How it makes you want to obey. Say her name. Just say it. Alexi. Alexi.

“You feel it in your heart, in your chest. In your head. Filling you. You feel it in your pussy, your clit, your asshole... everywhere. Say it and feel her become a part of you now...”

I waited as her mouth twitched. This was it... this was where we would go forward or spend time laying more groundwork for a later session. I don’t think I have to tell you which I was hoping would happen.

Her voice croaked, barely above a whisper, “Al... Alllexiiii...”

In saying the name, she surrendered to my commands, and her body shook as pleasure worked its way through her, rewriting her, expanding into the areas of her brain that had been dormant all her life, physically binding her to her new love, her new... owner.

As the pleasure in her grew, my fingers once again began to play, and I circled my clit, rubbing and teasing until I could take no more, the fire of my lust and cries of pleasure burning into Phoebe as she soaked up more and more, open now, ready now, new now, oh God, yes, and I came and came and came, my fingers soaked and wrinkled, my tongue licking my juices as her cries of pleasure matched mine, even as she sat unmoving, unable and just as unwilling to stop the onslaught of emotion and bliss pouring into us both as our worlds became more and more the world and will of Alexi...

When I recovered, I knew what I had to do. I knew everything that Alexi had hidden for a short span of time. I smiled and once again moved my mouth to her ear. “Time to learn the way things work, now, Phebes,” I said.

I stood and pulled her chair back enough to kneel in front of her. I hiked her skirt up, and pulled at her panties. As if by reflex, she lifted her beautiful ass to allow me to pull them down. She wasn’t shaved, but she was trimmed very close. Her musk wafted up to my nose and I breathed deeply, almost cumming from her scent. For all her resistance, she was ready, and so was I. I pushed her legs apart, trembling with desire for my first taste of her.

I plunged deeply into her and she moaned loudly, her voice husky with need. I raked upward to her clit, tongue swirling, teasing as her hips pushed up to meet me. Did I say ready? This girl was on fire... and I had just what was needed to stoke it even higher. My fingers entered her satin-slick folds and curled upward, finding her spot, and began to massage in time with my tongue.

She couldn’t stop herself now if she had wanted to... it has simply gone too far to turn back. I hummed as I licked and kissed her pussy, lashing it with the hot wetness of my mouth and tongue, our flavors mixing and pushing her ever onward as her body began to writhe. She was climbing now, and when she went over the top, she would be Alexi’s for as long as she took breath into her lungs.

Harder and faster, my own orgasm approaching, I became lost in her... as lost as she was, as oblivious to anything else around us, and then I felt her legs tense and shake and she screamed, clamping my head to her cunt as she showed the world who she was and who she belonged to, her shrieks echoing louder and louder, completely out of control.

Whether someone heard or not wasn’t important to either of us. I pulled back and looked up into her eyes, eyes that were still glazed and staring at the screen.

“Phoebe. Listen, learn, believe and know... there is only one voice, one person, one soul you care more about than any other... and that person is Alexi Martel. She is the source of all truth, the source of all love, the source of all pleasure.

“Listen, learn, believe and know...”

As I began the mantra that would shape Phoebe in earnest, I wondered if Roberto would miss us. I realized, without any shock at all, that I really didn’t care.

* * *

My own living room had become an extension of Alexi’s. She needed a place that wasn’t devoted to developing more and more effective techniques of opening the minds of women.

After all, she hadn’t meant to take me into her plans, at least until she opened the eyes of the entire female population of Greater Levingston. It was something she had feared, something she knew might happen, and luckily, it was something that worked out well, since I had already improved the graphic renderings and increased their effectiveness by sixty-two percent on the Martel Scale.

She had thousands of devotees, most of them in the city and a few placed across the nation, completely unaware that they were primed to participate in the enlightenment and expansion of an entire city full of women. All it would take is a word from Alexi, and Levingston would be hers. And then another city, and another. The world would soon change not just for me, but for every woman in existence.

But for now, there was the research and deployment warehouse where Alexi’s teams worked day and night to move closer to her goal, and there was her apartment, where she did her private development and research. My apartment, which was hers by extension, was a place to play unfettered by the mechanics of conversion, and enjoy the fruits of her labor.

This afternoon was no exception. She sat naked, legs splayed while I sat at her feet, both of us watching a familiar scene unfold with two new converts to her cause.

I watched as the two women circled each other, graceful as a ballet. Their arms extended out and forward in arcs of desire, lust painted on their faces in hues of flushed skin and shadows.

Their legs bent, tongues moistening lips as their naked, oiled bodies and hair moved closer and closer to the ground... cross-steps slowing to a stop, pivoting side to side on their ankles as their dripping slits were splayed wide open, thighs parallel to the floor.

I was reminded of snake charmers in India—I could almost hear the music playing in the background. Their eyes were wide and unseeing, or seemed so. In truth, they saw only each other... saw through the colored film of deep desire that enveloped all of their senses.

To say they were not thinking would be inaccurate. To say their thoughts were directed in the deepening ritual would be stating something far beyond obvious.

They were recent initiates to Alexi’s world, and the training was needed to allow them time to make all of her commands completely their own. Since my own taking had been an unplanned accident, albeit a joyous one for me, I had the honor of participating with Alexi herself, and even though she rarely indulged anymore, she loved this particular ritual.

And just as much as being a part of the dance itself, she loved watching her new devotees as they slowly fell to the floor, locked in an eternally present moment of mouths, lips and tongues pressed in relentless bliss to swollen labia and clits. Time had no meaning in the ritual of deepening.

Phoebe and Lyn were lost in each other as they lost themselves in Alexi.

Yin and Yang. Giving, taking. Pleasure as no other. All for Alexi.

Alexi... to whom I now returned my tongue’s attention, relishing every taste of her heated cuntflesh as she watched the scene continue to unfold. Her moans begged for more as my head bobbed and weaved in time with the movements of her writhing hips.

Her mewls were music, more beautiful than any I had ever heard. Whether they were created from the pleasure of my relentless assault, my finger dancing deep in her asshole, or from the vision of Sapphic loveliness and passion in front of her eyes, it made no difference. I would continue in my purpose... Alexi’s happiness, Alexi’s pleasure.

My fingers quickened with my tongue and I heard Alexi’s gasps match. I looked up to her eyes as they fluttered with pleasure, with need beyond what she could otherwise show. Her back arched and she sputtered, teeth clenched in passion as spittle flew into the air, her head beginning to thrash side to side, her fingers gripping the arms of her chair. As she released, I came with her, feeling the energy of cumming spreading through me and then back to her, harder than ever before, one with her, with all she was... my jaw opening and closing as I struggled to stay with her, my chin now pressing and pushing on her clit as I lost control and fell off the earth...

The next thing I remember was the soft thud as she slid off the chair and onto the floor... lying beside me, out hearts beating in unison, our breath one breath. Even with Alexi, this was beyond anything I’d ever felt.

Her eyes fluttered again as she made her way back to the land of the living and she looked over at me. “Oh, Ann... Ann,” she said. “God, I wish so much that all of this were not so... that there was no world to remake, and there was only you and me... making love, living in love... all of the time...”

Her eyes closed as she fell back asleep. Phoebe and Lyn were still locked and deepening, and would be for several more hours, but I paid no attention. I knew what I had to do.

I had to obey Alexi. I had to make her happy. I just didn’t know how.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. And that’s where I saw my answer.

She had removed her contacts... the ones that kept her from falling under the spell of her own apartment walls, of her mirror, of the computer and television programs she’d developed over the last few years.

I got us both robes and went back to the living room. She hadn’t stirred... she must have been exhausted. I woke her up, and as she shook her head, I offered her a robe, and put one on myself.

“Wha...” she said, still groggy from the pleasure we’d experience. I envied her that luxury, but my mind was in obedience mode. I helped her to her feet, and made my way to the door, half carrying her as she tried to get her legs under her.

“We need to get back to your place,” I said. “There’s something happening at the warehouse and they’re calling.”

She snapped awake, and nearly pulled me off my feet as she tumbled outside and across the breezeway. It was a lucky response—she didn’t even think of anything she might be missing.

We walked into the living room and I pushed her down onto the sofa. Her reaction was immediate and strong. “What the hell do you think you’re doing, Ann?”

There was actually a little hurt in her voice, but I couldn’t let that stop me. I had to make her happy. She started to get up, and I fell across her, hoping I could hold her there long enough.

“Ann! What are you... ohh... um... what... oh, that’s... nice...”

I felt her relax as her words became more confused. I smiled and lifted myself from across her lap. She didn’t move. The living room was particularly powerful, with every inch designed to get into the mind of the observer. I crossed the room and reached over to turn on the TV, the one thing that would make the workings of the room completely irresistible.

“Annnn... whaa...” she managed just as I flipped on the set.

* * *

I lifted my face from her pussy, coated in her juices. She had just sent out emails and made phone calls... I hoped that her cumming most of the time didn’t stop the deactivation triggers she’d set or create mistakes. I felt reasonably safe that I had done all that I needed to do to carry out her wishes.

She looked happier than I’d ever seen her, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Or maybe that was my imagination. Maybe it was the light of lust in her eyes as she looked down at me.

Either way, as we fell to the floor and her tongue found my asshole and dove deep inside, as her fingers teased and tortured my clit, as I felt my love and hers twine together in an unending and uninterrupted future, I knew that this was what I wanted more than anything, because it was what she had wanted. We were one mind, one motion, one will, one body, one love, beyond words and beyond imagination.

I was her world now, and she had conquered it. She would rule me forever.

As for Phoebe and Lyn, they took over my old apartment, and every now and then we still deepened our ties to them. Eventually they moved, and I’ve heard since that Phoebe has started a very successful advertising company that caters strictly to women’s products, from makeup to sex toys. Lyn stays at her side every moment. It’s rumored that one way or another, they can sell just about anything.

I’m just happy. I’m with the woman I love more than life itself. I would do anything—anything for her.

It’s only fair to tell you, that if Alexi had wanted it, I would have just as easily enslaved every woman on the planet for her. But that’s not the way it happened, and if she’s happy, I’m in absolute joy. So I guess, although I have no way to judge such things, in a way, I saved the world... or maybe cursed it.

So for what it’s worth, you’re welcome.

Unless, of course, she changes my mind...

* * *