The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It should be no surprise that this story is dedicated to robotunit8. I would also like to acknowledge Aussie Bloke for his help.

How Can I Love You?

Despite her sexual preference and their age difference, Lucy goes on a date with the visiting Brandon at a mutual on-line friend’s suggestion. Can Brandon give Lucy what she needs while getting what he hopelessly desires?

Lucy Martin furiously typed her response to her on-line friend, in a private chat room on the Erotic Mind Control website that they both belonged to.

“I know. He’s a sweet guy, but he’s also sweet on me and you know as well as I why that won’t work, Margie.”

She waited eagerly for a reply.

“Lucy, Brandon knows that you are unattainable. I think he just really likes you and wants to meet you, since he is over your way on business; just as he said.”

“But why me? I bet I’m ten years older than him, I like girls and I don’t even care for sex. I really haven’t been that pretty in a long time.”

“First of all, what part of ‘just wants to meet you’ don’t you understand?”

“What are you? His PR Lady?”

“ROFLMAO! No, he is just a nice guy who is going to give you something you need. Romance.”

“Romance? Romance from a guy?”

“There is a difference between romance and sex and sex and intimacy, you know?”

“So, you’re telling me that you would go on a date with a man?”

“Of course not. I’m in a committed relationship.”

“But if you weren’t?”

“It would depend on the guy and if he knew the score.”

“Brandon?”

“I might. If I had the same rapport with him as you do, I definitely would.”

“I do love his stories.”

“Yeah, he tends to hit your romantic kink pretty hard.”

“He even writes about some of my other kinks too.”

“Look, you’re probably worrying about nothing. Brandon seems like a nice and bright man. You need someone to pay you some attention. You work way too hard. You’re meeting at a public place. You have nothing to worry about.”

“I guess. Margie, do you really think I need romance?”

“We all need romance Lucy. If anyone can romance you without sex, I’m sure it is Brandon.”

Brandon recalled his meeting with his scruple challenged acquaintance in R and D. “So, you say she’s in her late 30s. Don’t you want someone younger?”

“It’s not like that.”

“Then tell me what it’s like.”

“I want to romance her.”

“Just give her two or three of these little drops and you’ll be romancing her all night long.”

“I think you’re mixing up sex and romance. Besides, she’s gay.”

“Then it will take 5 or 6. So you are telling me that you don’t want sex?”

“No. She doesn’t.”

“Then give her 5 or 6 drops and she will.”

“I don’t want to take advantage of her.”

“Then why are we talking?”

“Because I want her to relax.”

“Then give her a Valium. Why are you going after an older gay chick anyway?”

“She’s not that old. She is probably only 5 years older than me.”

“Oh yeah, you’re the old man.”

“Old at 33? What is this world coming to anyway? Look Roger. I just want to let nature take its course. I just need something to get me in the door.”

“But she’s gay, right?”

“This is about romance; not sex. Besides, she’s not your typical gay woman. She and I have an amazing chemistry. I think it scares her.”

Roger sighed. “OK. Do you plan to see her every night?”

“As often as possible. We only have one date scheduled. It’s likely that we can only get as many as three.”

Roger handed Brandon a very small bottle the size of a bottle of eye drops. “Give her one drop of this and she’ll relax and greatly enjoy your company. You should also be able to make another date with her. Do the same the next day and the day after that. Who knows? By the then, you might be able to get into her pants.”

Brandon blushed. He knew what he wanted. It was not simply to get into Lucy’s pants. He hadn’t even thought of that as a viable option. He wanted to give her the romance she needed, but deep inside, he wanted more than that.

Now Brandon was sitting at the appointed table a few minutes early, waiting with great anticipation. Then he saw her. She was a vision to him with her glorious dark tresses. She looked tired, but still lovely.

Lucy looked at the man sitting at the table. He appeared to be a little older than he seemed on-line, several years or so younger than her. He had sandy blond hair, with a rather pleasant face highlighted by a lovely smile. It seemed to light up the room. Her heart fluttered a bit, probably from her rushing to get there from work or out of nervousness.

He got up and hugged her. It was a sweet hug. She felt a bit self-conscious, as she was a bit sweaty, but he made no sign of it bothering him. In fact, she felt him taking a deep breath to inhale her essence. For some reason, she thought that it was lovely that he had done that. He then picked up the parcels on the floor, “For you, dear lady,” as he handed her a bouquet of flowers and more importantly, a box of chocolates.

“So he really is playing this date romantically. This should be a lot of fun,” she smiled to herself. If he were a complete gentleman, perhaps this was just what she needed. She had been kind of lonely lately as she had started a job that had weird hours and schedules that were constantly changing. Luckily she had her on-line friends like Margie and Brandon. Now she was meeting him face to face. He was always so kind to people on-line, which was a trait she really liked about him and people in general. She thought back to a boy she saw when she was at school. He was very sweet, like Brandon. She only wished the other boys she had dated were like them. Actually these two were nicer than some of the girls she had been seeing, which was why she had no desire to see anybody at this time. For now, sex was off the table for girls and definitely for boys.

“For me? You shouldn’t have,” she grinned as she snatched the chocceys out of his hand and let the flowers fall on the table.

“I knew you’d do that!” he laughed.

“Well, it was lovely for you to think of me and even lovelier that you got this glass of water for me,” she smiled, before downing it in a most unladylike manner.

Again he laughed.

“Haven’t you seen a thirsty girl before?”

“Not one so charming,” he beamed, as she began to blush. “So, am I everything you expected me to be so far?”

She laughed at his need for validation, but decided to give him a break. “Let’s see. From our interactions and reading your stories, I can tell you are quite sensitive, nice, bright, sweet and charming. So far you appear to be all those things...” she paused before saying. " ... not to mention quite handsome,” she said before thinking, “Where did that come from,” as a warm rush came over her.

“That’s really sweet of you to say, I know I’m not exactly your dream date.”

“Don’t feel too badly. These days, my dream date is a good box of chocolates, a good bottle of red wine and my oldies CD collection.” she laughed, before smiling. “So far this is a lovely date,” she brightly smiled while thinking, “What the hell are you doing?” she asked herself.

“I agree and I’m glad that you took pity on this poor foreign traveler..”

“Poor foreign traveler, my foot. Listen to you go on,” she giggled.

“You found me out,” he laughed back as she roared too.

Lucy looked at Brandon smiling at her. They had this incredible chemistry on line. He often wrote to her fetishes as she had a not so secret desire to become a robot, submissive to her master. Oddly, she also loved romantic stories where people truly loved and cared for each other. This was Brandon’s strength as a writer. Right now these feelings were coursing through her body. This incredible on-line connection was even better in real life.

“Why are you so serious,” he smiled, causing her heart to flutter.

“Because you are such a lovely man,” she said, now without question or reservation. “How is it that you are not involved?”

“The answer is easy. I was. We almost got married. It was incredibly intense, and then she got sick of me. I’ve been playing it safe since then.”

“She’s a fool. I always thought you were special, but now meeting you, I can honestly say that if I weren’t gay I would break my celibacy for you.”

“God forbid!” he laughed.

“I’m quite serious,” defending her stance with a passion that confused her.

“Well please don’t take this the wrong way, but right now I wish you weren’t gay. You are not only a lovely person, but now that I’ve seen you, you are quite beautiful.”

“Oh, go on!” she laughed, but inside, felt all warm and tingly.

The waiter picked that moment to come over and they both ordered anything just to get him to leave. They talked about their writing and about other interests. They continued to flirt with each other. Soon they began to draw stares from the wait staff, as they had been there for more than an hour and a half.

Brandon paid and they reluctantly got up. Brandon walked Lucy to her car. “Would you like to come back and see my flat? I don’t live too far away.”

“As tempting as that sounds, I have an early meeting tomorrow and I still haven’t adjusted to the time difference.”

“I understand as you know, I travel to your country a lot,” said Lucy feeling crushed but she had another idea. “I can drive you to your hotel if you like.”

Brandon sheepishly pointed across the street at his hotel. Lucy felt like she was going to cry, until she felt Brandon put his arms around her. “May I see you tomorrow?” he asked hopefully.

“Of course!” she said far too quickly.

Brandon smiled and her heart just melted. Then she realized something. “I’m working until nine tomorrow night,” she said glumly.

“That’s OK. We’ll go out for dessert.”

“Now there’s a man after my heart,” she smiled, “Will that be a problem for you with work in the morning.”

“No worries. I don’t have my first meeting on Thursday until ten. I should be better acclimated by then.”

“Guess who has Thursday off,” she grinned. “I’d love to take you to lunch.”

Brandon got a strange expression on his face.“Lucy, I...”

“Oh my God, I’m scaring him off!” she desperately thought. “That’s OK, Brandon. We don’t need to see each other on Thursday,” she managed to keep from crying but the pain in her eyes was palpable.

Brandon forced a smile. He felt like crying too. “Let’s just play it by ear. If you still like me tomorrow night, we’ll make that date for lunch on Thursday. Just know this, Lucy. You can see me any time you like. There is nothing that makes me happier than being with you,” he said before hugging her again.

Lucy melted into his embrace. Then she lifted her face to match his. It was time for the goodnight kiss and she had no idea what was going to happen. She almost wanted to slam her tongue down his throat, to suck in his goodness and love. As his head started to head for her cheek, Lucy felt her face take an intercept course, as their lips met and they kissed sweetly. No tongue, just a reflection of romance more than passion. When Brandon broke the kiss, he did something unexpected. He cried. “I’m so sorry.”

“No need to apologize, love. It was beautiful.”

“It was,” he said as he calmed down “You’re beautiful.”

“So are you,” she said as he waved and walked away.

When Lucy got home, she ran to her PC and logged on to the website. She was happy to see that Margie was logged on.

“How was the big date?”

“I think I’m in love.”

“Ha!”

“No, really! Brandon was amazing! That on-line rapport that you keep talking about is more than that! He’s my soul mate!”

“He’s a guy!!!!!!!!!”

“I know it sounds strange, but I can’t help how I feel.”

“Do you think he returns your feelings.”

“Come on! We both know the answer to that ;)”

“This is so sudden.”

“I know. When I first saw him, I got butterflies in my stomach. It was like I was having a schoolgirl crush. He gave me flowers and most important chocolates. Then I really noticed for the first time how handsome he was. I tried to fight it at first, but there was no way. It was like as the night went on, the more I loved him.”

“Well to be honest Lucy, I never really was convinced that you weren’t working both sides of the street.”

“It’s funny. I still think of myself as gay.”

“That’s just your sense of identity talking. You thought you were gay for so long, that is how you see yourself. That will change the longer you spend with Brandon. Too bad. If Maria ever broke up with me, I was going to board a plane to the UK.”

“I still think you’re hot from the picture of you, you sent me. How is that possible?”

“What part of ‘working both sides of the street’ don’t you get, lol. Just remember I want you to name your first born after me.”

“Hey! I maybe in love with a guy, but I’m not THAT different. No babies!”

“Just checking to see if he MC’ed you, lol. You’re still Lucy alright.”

The first thing Brandon did when he got back to the room, he placed a call stateside.

“Roger? What the fuck?!”

“What happened? It didn’t work?”

“No! It worked too well!”

“Well, alright!”

“Dude, it’s not funny.”

“OK, tell me what happened.”

Brandon told him.

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you. On the average woman with the average guy, one drop should have made a woman somewhat favorable to the subtle advances of a man and last about one hour. I’m not sure what one drop would do for an average gay woman with an average hetero guy, because we’ve never had a damn test or control group for some shit like that. I imagine whatever it would do, the effect wouldn’t last more than an hour.”

“Are you sure that you didn’t give me a super batch?”

“No, standard issue, man. So what do you think this means?”

“I’m not sure if the chemicals contributed to it or not, but I think a gay woman is in love with me.”

The next morning Lucy awoke, excited to be so full of happiness and life. She was in love. It was completely irrational, but she was in love with Brandon. When she thought about female parts of anatomy she felt aroused too. This was the first sexual arousal she had felt in some time. The weird thing was that despite being in love with Brandon, the thought of male genitalia left her cold. Well, she would have time to sort these emotions out.

She got a quick good morning call from her man (it felt good to say that) and she tramped off to work in high spirits. As she got into the office at about eleven, a few of her co-workers noticed a little bounce in her step and a lopsided grin. When her cube mate next door noted her opinion that Lucy had gotten ‘shagged’, her reply was not yet. When that horrid beast Christopher, asked “Who’s the lucky girl”, she grinned and responded “a better man than you.”

At six, she took her lunch break and called Brandon.

“Hi love, Are you looking forward to tonight as much as I?”

“More so.”

“I can’t see how that could be possible.”

“You know I’ve always wanted you, since I first read ‘The Marital Bed’.”

“That was my earliest ‘MD, hetero’ story.”

“I know. I see a lot of myself in the protagonist in your story. I see a lot of you in the female character, Louise/Lulu. It was very romantic.”

“I know, Not the usual fare for my stories,” she said.

“No, but it gave me hope.”

“Then I’m really glad I wrote it,” she blushed into the receiver.

“So am I,” said Brandon.

“Meet you in the lobby of your hotel at quarter past nine?”

“I can’ wait,” he said, as they said their goodbyes and rang off.

Brandon was stuck. He had only wanted to loosen Lucy up, so she would enjoy his romantic intentions. He had never really expected for her to fall in love with him, but he would have been lying if he wasn’t happy it happened. His guilt tempted him to tell her about the drop. The little drop of moisture he had laced her glass of water with last night, but he was ashamed. He wanted to see if seeing him tonight would change her opinion of him. He would find out that it had not.

When Lucy saw him, she ran to his arms and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. Within seconds, their tongues were gently caressing each other.

After about thirty seconds he broke the kiss and saw a worshipful look in her eyes. “I never thought a kiss could make me feel that way,” said Lucy.

“Me too,” responded Brandon.

Dessert was a delicious orange sorbet and cafe mocha at the same restaurant from the previous night. By half past ten, they walked out into the cool night. “So what do you want to do. You have tomorrow off and I have another couple of hours in me, I think.”

“I think I want to sleep with you, if you don’t mind, please,” grinned Lucy, as she took his hand in hers and gave him a purposeful look.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure that I love you and you told me that you’ll always want to be with me.”

They practically ran. When they got to the room, they began to strip. Soon they were both naked. Lucy saw Brandon’s penis. Once she did, she felt extreme lust. The thought of Male genitalia now aroused Lucy, as long as that genitalia was attached to Brandon.

Then there was a problem. Brandon began to feel guilty. He was about to say something when he turned into another kiss from Lucy and his resistance faded away. As she worked the condom over his cock, she laughed “You know how I feel about the idea of having babies.”

Brandon laughed. “Well I guess Lucy hasn’t changed too much,” he thought.

Lucy then shyly knelt down next to the bed. “Tell me how I can please thee, Lord.” she looked up at him with adoring eyes.

Brandon gasped. Lucy was acting like Lulu from her story “The Marital Bed.” Louise was a blushing virgin on her wedding night, so she allowed her husband to hypnotize her into being Lulu, the confident, yet obedient serving girl, so Louise would not be afraid of her marital bed. Brandon knew what he must say. “Give thyself to me,” as he walked over and lay on the bed.

“I give myself to thee, Master,” said “Lulu”, as she stood and lowered herself on top of Brandon’s supine form.

Lucy wanted tonight to be special for Brandon and her. Subconsciously, she knew why she had written this story. She had always wanted to be perfectly submissive, the kind of submission only possible from a machine: Emotionless, cold and completely controlled as she was programmed to perform a function.

Still, there was a deeply buried part of her; the part that wrote the story that knew the truth. There were ways of submitting oneself that were passionate, warm, and controlled. Instead of programming, one would consciously submit their freewill to someone they trust and love. Somewhere inside, she realized that this could be eminently more satisfying. That did not mean that she never wanted to be a robot, but if she truly thought about it, it was the proverbial nice place to visit, but not her home. Her home would be with Brandon and his love.

Brandon looked up into the eyes of his lovely slave girl. He knew what the script called for, but he felt like he needed to engage in a little poetic license. Unlike Lulu, Lucy, while aroused, could not be as ready as her fictional character. Instead, he pulled her over and rolled to her side and started to kiss her.

Lucy was surprised at first, but then just decided to roll with it. She kissed him with an ardor that she did not know that she had. She had done the little role-play partly as a way of helping her cope with the fact that this was the first time she had made love to a man in more than twelve years.

For some reason, it was easy with Brandon, as she felt the head of his member brush along the length of her sex, hitting most of the right spots. She felt his hands on her back and savored the physical intimacy, as much as the emotional intimacy she shared with him. It had been so long since she had opened up her body to a lover, let alone her heart. “Now they both belong to Brandon”, she thought, as she felt him slowly enter her on their sides. “She felt happy. She felt complete. She felt owned, She felt loved,” were her feelings, as her man possessively rolled on top of her and began thrusting into her in earnest. Then she had her first orgasm in three years and it wouldn’t be the last.

When he woke up in the morning he looked over at Lucy’s sleeping form and he felt real regret. The lovemaking was as passionate as he had ever experienced. He loved her with all of his heart, which is why he felt so guilty. He knew because of the duration of the drug that Lucy had harbored some feeling for him, or at the very least the capacity for those feelings. But how could he get her to believe that when he would have to admit the truth about what he did.

He wanted to do it last night, but her kiss melted his resolve. He would have to do it before they went to lunch, if she still wanted to go. He cursed himself for using the drug. He wanted to show Lucy the difference between Romance and Sex, and the drug seemed to blur the line between them for them both.

He saw her eyes open. “What a lovely treat,” she beamed at him as she stretched.

“I was thinking the same when I was looking at you.” his smile was tempered with the fear of his coming admission.

Later that morning, Brandon exited the presentation, dreading what would happen next. He suggested that Lucy wait for him in his room as he would only be gone for a couple of hours. When he got back to the room, he opened the door and told her the truth.

Lucy sat on the floor of her flat, with her head in her lap. She had been crying her eyes out. She was not angry that Brandon had used the drug on her. After all, she was a submissive and the idea that such a drug existed would have made her really happy under normal circumstances. The problem was she believed that the drug had made her fall in love with him. He had tried to explain the duration of the effect and that he only used one small dose. Lucy couldn’t believe him because she couldn’t trust him. While she didn’t mind receiving the drug, she was angry that he gave it to her without her consent or knowledge. She felt betrayed by Brandon, her body and her feelings and was now beside herself with grief. He was leaving for London in the morning and flying back to the States. “She would never see him again,” she thought and that would be too soon.

The next morning she went to work. She kept to herself for the most part, though she caught some glances when she snapped back waspishly at Christopher for an annoying tease that further wounded her broken heart.

Brandon had tried to call Lucy, but everything went to voice mail. He knew he did the right thing by being honest, but that wasn’t helping his broken heart or the one he thought Lucy might have. When he got back home Friday night, he was exhausted due to the time difference. Instead of plopping into bed, he logged on to the Erotic Mind Control website to see if Lucy had made any posts. She hadn’t.

He saw that their mutual friend Margie had, but wasn’t currently logged-in, so He closed his lap top and went to bed.

Lucy woke up Saturday morning in a haze. She felt numb, as she got up to do her morning chores. She was not due into work until Noon, so she had some time to do some washing. She saw the pair of trousers she wore Tuesday night and grew wistful. She reached into the pockets to clear them of any debris and encountered an item that made her stare. It was a business card Brandon had given her, with his address, cell phone and home phone numbers written on the back.

“Well, I won’t be needing this anymore,” as she decided to tear up the card. The funny thing was that she literally could not do it. It was if her hands were in control of themselves. They would not let her tear the card. Then it got worse.

She felt a strange tingling sensation travel though her body from her fingers to the upper arm, from her toes to her waist. She collapsed to the floor, as she had no control over her limbs. She could not get up. Then she felt the strange sensation flow through her torso and then her brain. Soon Lucy was unconscious.

Brandon spent most of his Saturday morning unpacking. He moved throughout his condo at a zombie pace. By the time Noon arrived, he snapped up to see the time. He still had at least half of his unpacking to do. He had virtually wasted three hours.

Brandon collapsed to the ground and started to cry. He had hoped to help a friend, but now he had seemingly lost that dear friendship. To make it worse he had discovered her feelings for him. He had ruined the real chance for them to fall in love.

He did not know how much time had passed. He just sensed the room getting darker and darker. His misery was an anchor keeping him moored at the port of despair, while fastening him securely to the ground.

He was awoken from his thoughts by his doorbell and with not only a great physical effort but a herculean feat of emotion, he answered it. To his shock he saw Lucy standing there. “Lucy!” he cried as he hugged her. The fact that she had come all this way to see him gave him a sense of hope. “Oh, Lucy, I’m so sorry’! Please forgive me!” he cried.

Lucy stood there passively. Not moving. She was stiff in his arms and expressionless. “Lucy?”

“Initializing... this unit is designated to serve the user.”

“Who is the user?” asked Brandon from his daze.

“The designated user is human, Brandon Mitchell. This unit serves you.”

After Brandon got Lucy into the living room, he had her remove her coat. She was wearing a formfitting lycra body suit that was red and blue with a shiny metallic finish. In the center, beneath outline of her sizable breasts ,there was what appeared to be a fake, plastic control panel. It seemed that Lucy’s mind had turned itself into a robot programmed to serve him. He knew that this was one of her, if not her largest fetish, but this was extreme. He began to worry. “Robot?”

“Acknowledged.” It said sounding like Lucy with a monotone.

“May I speak to Lucy?”

“Acknowledged... Warning: The human personality of this unit is quite unstable. It does not serve the user, despite wanting to do so. Should safeguards be employed?”

What Lucy just said stunned him. Was she ambivalent about their argument? Is this why she was acting this way? “Yes,” he said to be safe.

“Acknowledged....” said the voice before the tone and pitch greatly changed. “What did you do to me you bastard?!” she complained with as much volume as the robot allowed her.

“But Lucy...”

“You made me spend all this money on airfare and to make matters worse, I did not call in, so I’ll probably get the sack!”

“Sweetheart, I didn’t do anything to you.”

“Liar!” she spat.

“Did you see the expression on my face when I answered the door?”

There was an awkward silence, before Lucy admitted “I did.” she paused before she became agitated. “What’s going on? Why am I a robot who has to serve you?”

If Brandon hadn’t loved her, he could have told her that it was her dream to be a robot, so why should she care? “I don’t know,” he said instead. “I can always ask the robot.”

“No, please! I need to be able to speak. I feel that I can at least talk to you this way!” pleaded Lucy.

“OK, maybe we can work through this together,” he smiled and her heart melted.

“I’d like that.”

“This may get embarrassing, but know this up front. I love you.”

“I know.”

“Do you think that you still have unresolved feelings about me.”

“Definitely.”

“Do you love me?”

“I don’t know for sure.”

Brandon paused. He could sense that Lucy was conflicted about him, but something within her waged that war on his behalf. Now he needed to know why. “Do you know how you might have become a robot?”

“Maybe. About five years ago some of my work mates and I went to see a stage hypnotist. One of my mates told him that I like robots, so he turned me into one. He hypnotized me and when he had me under, he described the process and what it would feel like. Then I became a robot. Now that I think of it, the process that landed me here felt the same way.”

“What were you doing when you became the robot?”

“I was trying to tear up the business card you gave me,” she said sheepishly.

“Did you succeed?”

“I’m here now, so what do you think?”

“Good point. To me, this all points to your unresolved feelings for me. You became the robot so you could go to me. Part of you wants to be with me and that part wants to make sure that you can’t leave.”

“That makes sense. Now that I think about it, Still, there is something that doesn’t make sense about us.”

“Do you mean the fact that a gay woman and a heterosexual man might be in love?”

“No, why I kept stressing over my appearance, age and sexual preference to Margie over the date. If I had considered the date to be anything but platonically romantic, why should I have made such a fuss about it.?” she paused before understanding the implications of what Brandon had just said. After proclaiming his love for her he just used the word “might”. “Wait a minute! I thought you loved me!”

“I do. Is that important to you?”

“Very important! It means everything!”

“So you’re in love with me.”

“I guess I am,” she stated before pausing. “But how does my heart know that I love you when the rest of me isn’t sure.”

“I thought of something. Maybe you were stressing over meeting me so much meant that your heart has loved me before we even saw each other.”

“Maybe. I’ve always loved conversing with you by e-mail and at the EMC site. I could always count on your sweetness and friendship when I was down about something. I guess I’ve gotten to know you through your stories too. They are always so romantic and make me feel warm inside. I guess there were times when I was lonely that I pretended to be one of the heroines in your stories I knew that they would always feel love.”

Brandon laughed. “It shouldn’t have been too hard to pretend. A number of those characters were you,” he said, as Lucy joined him in laughter before he calmed down to continue. “I feel the same way about your friendship. You don’t know how many times you kept me from being lonely. You always had a kind or encouraging word for me and a way of making me feel special.”

“You’re special, I just didn’t know how special I thought you were until I saw you Tuesday night.,” she sighed before continuing.“The big problem is I didn’t trust anything that happened after I drank the glass of water. I felt that my feelings for you weren’t real.”

“But what about before the drink?”

“I did get butterflies in my stomach when I first saw you. I thought it might’ve been because of nervousness.”

“What else?”

“I remembered us hugging.”

“Did you like it?”

“I did, but because I had been rushing around, I was a bit sticky and I didn’t want to put you off. But I really liked it when you drank in my smell and didn’t seem to mind it.”

“I love the way you smell.”

“Now that I think about it, when we hugged I loved the way you smelled too.”

“Do you want us to sniff each other until we drop?”

“You are a strange man.”

“But you love me.”

“I do and now I know when my heart knew it and why.”

“Because of my silly sense of humor?”

“It’s cute, but that’s not all. When I first saw you, I saw your smile. It was lovely. As the night went on, I think I became more and more captivated.”

“I’m sure what I spiked your drink with helped.”

“Maybe. But I think all that did was to break down my inhibitions to show me how I really felt about you.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, almost afraid to allow himself that hope.

“You said that the effect of the drug was only about an hour. You do the math,” she giggled, before continuing. " I’m still hopelessly in love with you. Besides, l loved your smile the first time I saw it. I don’t think I would have even noticed it, if I wasn’t attracted to you in the first place... before I drank the glass of water.”

“What did you like about my smile?”

“The way it just lit up your face. It made you look... handsome! See! I really was attracted to you!”

“I know I was attracted to you from the moment I saw you! Your lovely dark hair and beautiful face caught me off guard.”

“I’m not that attractive,” she said.

“I’m sure you’re the only person who thinks that.”

“God, you’re so sweet,” she said before starting to laugh.

“What?” he smiled.

“I just remembered how I kept complaining about my date with you to Margie. She told me that you knew that I was unattainable. She said that you would be the perfect man to romance me without sex.”

“That was our plan.”

“You mean you and Margie...”

“We both felt that you were acting a bit too stoic for your own good. When I told her I was going to the UK and wanted to see you. She suggested that I should take you out and show you a little attention and romance. That was all I was trying to do. I used the drug hoping to get you to relax and to really enjoy my company. I never expected in my wildest dreams that my unattainable Lucy had fallen for me as I had for her, even before we saw each other.”

“ I guess I couldn’t reconcile my feelings for you, with my own sense of sexuality. Anyway, I already told Margie about how I feel about you.”

“I bet she just loved that,” he laughed.

“Actually, she did. She’s even happy about us being together, unless you told her that we broke up. She didn’t hear it from me, anyway.”

“Us?”

“Us,” she smiled, before her voice became a monotone. “Objective complete. This unit will power down due to inactivity.”

“That was cool.” he laughed.

“It was. Something tells me that this will not be the last time we see the robot.” smiled Lucy as she advanced on him and yawned.

“It has to be pretty late for you.”

“Uh huh. Let’s go to bed.”

“Let’s,” he smiled before they smooched, took each other’s hand and walked into their bedroom.

Lucy couldn’t believe the roller coaster ride she had been on for the past several days. It turned out that she loved Brandon so much that she would not let anyone stop them from being together; even herself.

Being the robot was one of the more scary yet exciting experiences she ever had. She had been a passenger in her own body as she, purchased a plane ticket on line, packed a piece of luggage, drove to the airport, boarded the plane, put on her secret robot fetish costume in an airport bathroom, rented a car and drove the car to Brandon’s condo. All during that time she had spoken and acted like herself on the surface.

As she lay down on his bed she had an idea. Instead of removing her outfit, she pulled away at the control panel piece of the suit. The piece of lycra covering the top half of both of her breasts and a strip of material that stretched from her lush, dark nether fur, through her legs the way to the small of her back. The metallic coated lycra in addition to her newly exposed sex organs and erogenous areas changed Lucy’s body. She went from a sexy robot, to a love toy, android; a form that was built and begging to be penetrated. There were so many things that Lucy wanted to give Brandon, that she didn’t feel comfortable doing herself. Eventually much of this would change, but for now, she had the means at her disposal for them both to enjoy what was going on.

Brandon had removed his clothes and then he looked at his amazing Lucy. The robot outfit seemed a little cheesy with the control panel, but when he looked down he did not see a control panel. The first thing he saw were breasts, Lucy’s big and wonderful breasts and large nipples that he had loved Wednesday night. They were jutting out of the skintight lycra suit making her look like a topless Wonder Woman. When he looked a bit lower, he was shocked to see a large area of exposed flesh between her legs. Her beautiful pussy was already glistening with her arousal.

Brandon was shaken from his revelry by a monotone version of Lucy’s voice saying. “Initializing... This unit has been programmed by the human personality to service the user. Do you wish to run this program?”

Brandon was stunned. Lucy seemed to find a way to access her inner robot again or perhaps she was putting on an amazing performance. The robot indicated that this was Lucy’s doing, so he figured he should go with the flow. “Initiate the program.” said Brandon with anticipation.

“Acknowledged...” said the robot.

Lucy’s hand began to move to the open gap between her legs and began to moan. Then her eyes opened and she gave him a sultry look and a slutty grin. “I can’t wait to wrap my hot little mouth around your wonderful cock, my wonderful Master!” she cooed as her tone dripped as much sex as the moisture that was beginning to run down her leg.

The slutty love-bot then fell to the floor and her hands made a beeline to Brandon’s cock. She then began to lick and slurp on it. Brandon realized that she probably had not ever done this before, but her enthusiastic licking and sucking was driving him crazy. He carefully extricated his member from her mouth, pulled her up and took her to the bed.

“Does my master want to fuck my tight, little cunny instead of cumming in my slutty mouth.” she laughed in a throaty voice.

“Yes, I do!” he said as he pulled Lucy the sex-bot on top of him and she mounted him with her drenched pussy.

“Oh, that feels so good, master! Fuck me!” she moaned.

Brandon was in another world. He never had strong inclinations to own a sex-bot, as it was not really a kink of his, but he could not deny how horny she was making him.

Like Brandon, Lucy was feeling the same feelings as a passenger in her own body. She was completely unable to communicate. She was a prisoner in her own body, a prison of her own choosing and making and it felt good. It felt really good. Then she had a horrifying thought. She had only intended to give Brandon a blowjob as the robot. But now her robot mind was riding her and her body into a possible nine month period of body changes, followed by at least eighteen years of misery. She tried to contact Brandon, but the robot controlled her ability to communicate. After inputting her program, she had no more control over it. Only Brandon could control her body.. She had to try something! Anything!

Brandon was really horny. He then looked into Lucy’s eyes. They had a strange look in them. What had been a haze of lust was now a look of abject terror. Then a solitary tear ran down her cheek, as her body continued to pound down on his shaft. Then he remembered. To his sex-bot’s surprise he pushed her off of him. A few moments later he began to spew his seed all over the bed.

While still worried, Lucy felt relieved that Brandon got her non-verbal signal before he climaxed in her. She managed to coax a few more tears from under the robot’s control.

After Brandon had shaken off the cobwebs he immediately exclaimed, “Robot, terminate program! Return control to the human personality!”

After a beat, out came Lucy’s now familiar monotone, “Acknowledged. Program terminated, Robot personality deactivated.”

“Oh Brandon! Thank God you understood!” she cried.

“Oh Lucy! I’m so sorry...”

“No baby, it is my fault. I made assumptions about the robot which turned out not to be true. I think we need to be more careful how we use it in the future.”

“Agreed, darling! I know you don’t want kids. Hopefully nothing happened as I pulled out in time. I still want you, you know.”

“I want you too. Have any condoms?” she asked.

“Nope. Haven’t needed them in about a year. How about you?”

“The rest of mine I bought were thrown away when I was cross at you.”

“’It’s too late to get more, though I plan to go to the drug store before you wake up,” he grinned.

“Not if I beat you to it,” she laughed.

“I thought that you didn’t like sex.”

“Love, I didn’t like sex because I didn’t have a soul mate. I know this may seem old-fashioned, but for me, sex and love are connected.”

“That’s not old-fashioned to me. It’s romantic.”

“Who would have thought that ‘robot girl’ was romantic?” she giggled.

“I would. Remember “The Marital Bed?”

“To be honest Brandon, I’d always believed that I wrote that story to exorcize the childhood dream of growing up and getting married.”

“Maybe that was what you were telling yourself, but I have a different theory.”

“Oh, do tell,” she kiddingly mocked.

“I think that you wrote ‘The Marital Bed’ as a beacon to lead the right person to you.”

“Well, I guess I can’t argue with the result,” she smiled before leaning in and kissing him. This quickly became heated as the kiss greatly deepened and Brandon felt her rock hard nipples rubbing up against his naked chest.

After breaking the kiss he smiled. “You know that there are other things we can do. Since I got off, it’s your turn. Why don’t you wash up and I’ll change the sheets. Then I can’t wait to get between your legs.”

Lucy became completely overwhelmed by her passion. No man had ever gone down on her before and now her wonderful man was about to. “Oh, fuck that and fuck me with your sweet mouth now!”

Brandon did not need to be told twice. First he gently manipulated her folds and found her quite wet. Then he found her clitoris and gently used his fingers. He heard her moan. “Brandon.” He then moved his head between her legs and began to gently lick and nibble on her clit.

Lucy was in another world. While maybe not the most gifted she had been with, Brandon clearly had some idea of what he was doing. The fact that she was head-over-heels for him drastically increased her arousal. Her soft moans increased in intensity to match the growing intensity of his efforts. She began to run her fingers through his hair and gently moan his name.

Like Lucy, Brandon was experiencing his own pleasure and enjoying the taste of Lucy’s sweet tangy flavor of her arousal. He had performed cunnilingus on his ex fairly frequently, but Lucy tasted much sweeter. Her treatment of him was much more tender too. When he heard her murmur his name in a soft moan, he became so excited that he began to increase his stimulation of her vagina, as he began to concentrate on her labia before suddenly penetrating her fold with his tongue while grazing her vaginal lips with his facial ones.

Lucy felt a shiver down her spine, as her arousal drastically increased. She began to drive her hips up into his face, as he hung on for dear life. Brandon moaned into her and that was all she could take, as she flooded his face with copious amounts of her sweet essence. They both collapsed and neither could speak for almost a full minute.

“Again, I repeat... I thought you didn’t like sex,” laughed Brandon, as he pillowed his head on the huge breasts that were still jutting out of her lycra costume.

Lucy smiled at his tease as she began to run her fingers through his hair lovingly. She had remembered the few occasions that she had gently chided him about the volume of sex in some of his stories. Upon reflection, if his heroes and heroines (and heroines and heroines) felt the same way about each other that she felt about Brandon, then she really liked sex. “I’d become anything for you: Even a nympho,” she giggled.

“Just keep being my sweet Lucy,” he sighed and then lifted his head to give her a sweet kiss.

As she returned the kiss she couldn’t help but to think, “I’ll always be yours.”