The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Household Fortunes

* * *
CODES: mf, ff, md, mc, bd

SYNOPSIS: On the verge of losing everything can James turn it all around?

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: Drop by TheHandsThatLead.blog for some short captions and other posts.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Introductions

I was sitting alone at a table in the corner of the lounge when Penelope walked over and plopped herself down across from me. Like always she had a bright smile on her lips and that effervescent bubbliness that seemed to come from having too much time and way too much money.

I put on my own best smile and charm, “Hello Penelope, what’s up?”

The gorgeous blonde flicked her long curly hair to the side and somehow seemed to smile even more, “Oh you know, the usual. Going to my tennis lesson, then to the spa and salon before my date with Keith tonight.”

I avoided rolling my eyes and nodded along with her, “Sounds like a busy day.” I said with as little sarcasm as I could muster.

Penelope was from old money, the kind of money that meant she would never have to work a day in her life. The kind of money I was from as well for that matter, though my circumstances were a little different to hers.

She took a look around the lounge, seeing only a few people in it and no one close or coming over, I watched that sugary sweet smile instantly disappear as she looked hard at me.

“And of course plotting the downfall of that bitch Deborah.” she said with a stone-cold inflection that would have made Lucifer do a double take.

I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow, “Oh, is that so...” I replied, squirming a little in my chair.

Her smile returned almost as quickly as it had left and she nodded her head, “Yep! And I think you’re just the person to help me do it.” she replied as she smoothed out her skirt a little.

“Well, as interesting as that sounds... I think I have somewhere to go.” I replied and started to stand up, brushing aside the overhanging plant that I used to half hide behind.

Penelope’s feud with Deborah Tenor and her family was well known in the country club, though the details always seemed to change. What stayed the same was that the 27-year-old Penelope hated the 36-year-old Deborah with a passion.

Sometimes the story went that Deborah had been one of Penelope’s babysitters when she was a child and that there was some kind of leftover animosity between them.

Sometimes the story went that Deborah’s late husband Erik, had back-stabbed Penelope in a business deal.

And sometimes the story went that Penelope had a crush on Erik from the moment she’d seen him and blamed Deborah for his death.

It didn’t matter though, I wanted nothing to do with whatever craziness Penelope had planned.

“Oh don’t be silly James, take a seat, I know you don’t have anywhere to go... unless it’s to court to file for bankruptcy perhaps?” Penelope said, giving her hand a wave at me to dismiss my attempt to leave.

“I surely don’t know...” I started to say but Penelope didn’t hide her eye roll and just unlocked her phone and shoved it in my general direction.

My shoulders slumped as I read a recent bank statement of my own and my body followed suit as I fell back into my chair. I could only imagine where she got it from, and honestly, I didn’t want to know.

As I hinted at before, my circumstances were different from Penelope’s. While we both came from old money, I was hanging on by my fingernails as my parents had squandered what was left of the family fortune, while Penelope’s family had reinvested wisely in their own companies.

“Fine. Whatever. Clearly you have something in mind, so what is it.”

Penelope let out a little squeal with her victory and quickly moved her chair around the table beside my own.

“You know you’re kind of cute right? Especially for your age.” she asked as she gave me a little “boop” on the nose with her finger.

At 32 years old it was the only inheritance that I had left, my genetic inheritance from my family. Blue eyes, square jaw, rich full brown hair, clear skin, and an athletic frame. I looked the part more than most, so keeping my family name in good standing with the country club was easy enough.

However, I also knew exactly where this was going and a frown crossed my face.

“Oh don’t get sad, it’s going to be a win-win situation in the end. You know Deborah is into you I’m sure.” she stated as a matter of fact.

It was true, Deborah had hit on me several times over the last year or so. Her husband had died three years ago and it had taken her a while to get back into things, but there was little doubt she was interested in me. I’d been gentle, not saying no or yes, but just keeping up a playful banter with her and avoiding her when I could.

I nodded my acknowledgement.

“But obviously if you’d been into her you would have taken her to bed, and the alter, already. Her money could easily fix your financial problems. But she’s not your ‘type’ is she?” Penelope said with a knowing smile.

“No, not really.” I replied. Deborah was beautiful, that was not an issue, but she was... stern was the best way I could put it.

Black hair, always pulled back into a bun or ponytail, plain makeup, form-fitting but neutered clothing, thin but flat. She reminded me more of an old school teacher than a young widow.

“Jill and Jen on the other hand...” Penelope said suggestively and I raised my eyebrow once more.

Deborah and Erik had been high school sweethearts and had Jill and Jen, fraternal twins, very young. The two girls were nineteen now, and while they had inherited Deborah’s good looks, they had both benefited from Erik’s side of the family as well.

Jill had light brown hair that she tended to dye blonde, and a set of curves that were split evenly 50/50 between top and bottom and most would kill for. Jen on the other hand had slightly darker hair that she dyed red but seemed to have all of her curves up top. Most, if they hadn’t known better, would have thought Jen had implants as they seemed to defy gravity and logic.

“True... but it’s not like either of them are going to be interested in me.” I said, finally finding my voice again.

“You’re not wrong about that. At least normally you wouldn’t be...” Penelope said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a small spray bottle of some kind.

She handed it to me to inspect and I turned it over several times in my hands. It was a plain grey cylinder, no markings on it whatsoever other than a single word “Push” on the top of it.

“And this is?”

“From one of my family’s companies, a little skunkworks project that will never come to market but might find its way into some various three-letter agencies at some point.”

“And what does it do?”

“It... it opens the mind to new ideas. Or at least it does after enough exposure. Honestly at the moment, it doesn’t do much of anything. The lab guys are having a real hard time getting it to work on a practical timescale.”

“Ok, so how long are we talking about?”

“Weekly exposure of an hour for six months.”

A smile crossed my face as the light bulb went off above it, now I knew why she needed me.

“So basically you want me to date Deborah for six months so I can use this on her each week, so you can have your revenge?”

“Well, yes and no. I mean yes to all of that, but it’s going to be longer than six months. She won’t be open to new ideas until the six months of exposure are complete... it will take a few more months after that to get all the new ideas I want into her head.” Penelope replied with a giddiness that concerned me.

“That seems like I’m taking a lot of risk.”

“That’s true, which is why there’s a big reward as well. Here’s the deal; I’ll bridge all of your financial issues for the next twelve months. Provide you with enough of the chemical to dose Deborah, Jill, and Jen. Give you the instructions I want for Deborah, and as long as I don’t have to see those little sluts ever again, you can do whatever you want with Jill and Jen.”

The financial bridge was important, I had days, maybe a week or two before my house of cards came tumbling down around me.

“Marry Deborah for her money, keep Jill and Jen as your private playthings. Marry and divorce Deborah, then marry Jill or Jen, or do all three. Your choice. You get the Tenor fortune to rebuild your families, and any of the three women as you see fit, with a few caveats for Deborah of course.”

I nodded and looked sullen for a moment, “Can I think about it for a week or two?” I asked.

Penelope grabbed her phone and flicked it open again, “No, I don’t think so. My finance guys say you only have a couple of days left...”

I let my head sink and let out a sigh, “Fine. I’ll do it.”

Chapter 2 — Checking In

“So, how are things going?” Penelope asked as I sat across from her at our usual table at the country club. It was the same one she had proposed the plan to me in the first place, in the back corner, away from most of the members.

“It’s going well. Let’s face it, we both knew Deborah would be a pushover for me. She hadn’t been intimate in three years... it didn’t take much to get her over the edge.”

Penelope rolled her eyes and let out a huff, “Stupid slut, no surprise there.”

“Anyway, we’re going out on dates a couple times a week now so it hasn’t been too hard to find a time to spritz a dose of the chemical on her without her noticing. Either when she’s sleeping or some other time. It’s a good thing that stuff is scentless and tasteless.”

“Good, how many doses so far?” she asked.

“Three as of last night.” I replied.

“And the girls?”

“That’s another problem, which reminds me I’m going to need a few more bottles of the chemical.”

Penelope raised a questioning eyebrow, “Oh?”

“Yeah, well, the girls aren’t quite so... comfortable around me as Deborah is. I’m pretty sure Jill is jealous of her mother and I, which is kind of surprising. Jen on the other hand seems very pissed off about us. Either way I’ve had to consider... alternative delivery methods. I’ve settled on a triggered release in their rooms at night, but I had to do some testing to make sure the system worked so I had to use some of the chemical during that.”

“Fine, I’ll get the guys in the lab to make up another bottle.”

“Make it two just in case.”

“Two bottles.” she said with annoyance in her voice.

She leaned back in her chair and let her smile slip for a moment, “There’s something else as well...” she started but then paused for a moment.

I raised an eyebrow, “Oh?”

She reached down beside her and picked up the large bag that she had brought with her, I’d assumed she’d been shopping for shoes or a hat or something. Instead she put the bag down beside my chair and then leaned back into her seat.

“You’re going to need that. It’s a sub-sonic broadcast device. You’ll need it to send the commands to the subjects. You can’t just ‘say’ the commands, they need to be done sub-sonically and repeatedly.”

I let out a small chuckle and that seemed to annoy Penelope, “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing, just, well, it was obvious you weren’t telling me everything, I’ve just been waiting for the other shoe to drop. All things considered, this is pretty banal.”

* * *

“Are these meetings really necessary?” I asked as I sat across from Penelope, her arms folded under her sizable breasts.

“Yes!” she shot back with a pout, “I want to know everything that’s going on in case I need to step in or something.”

I let out a sigh and nodded, “Fine, have it your way.”

“I will, and don’t you forget it.” she said triumphantly with her smile returning.

“Alright, it’s been three months this week since Deborah’s first dose of the chemical and she doesn’t suspect anything. In fact she suggested I should move in with her last night after... coitus.”

Penelope squealed in joy and balled her fists at her sides, quickly quieting down and looking around to make sure no one’s attention was drawn.

“That’s perfect! And ahead of schedule... you sly dog.” she replied, teasing me with a wink.

I tried to ignore it, it wasn’t like sex with Deborah was a chore or anything, she gave just as good as she got most nights. And while she wasn’t my “type” that didn’t mean I wasn’t enjoying it.

“Yeah, I’m not looking forward to Jill and Jen’s reaction though.” I replied.

“Still haven’t won those little sluts over to your side with your charm yet?” she replied teasingly.

“No. Not that I haven’t tried. Their attitudes towards me has improved a bit, but I’m sure this will set off a flare-up for sure.”

“Well, just keep a stiff upper lip and your eyes on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Another three months and you’ll be able to change their minds.”

“Well, four months. Deborah will be ready in three but it took a while to get the girls started.”

“That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.” Penelope replied and then waved her hand in my direction to have me continue.

* * *

“Here.” Penelope said and slid a memory stick across the table to me.

I picked it up and put it in my pocket quickly, “I assume it contains your instructions for Deborah?”

Penelope smiled and nodded, “Mix them in with whatever you have planned next week when you start the sub-sonic messages.”

I nodded.

“I hear Jill and Jen are both back at home full-time now?”

I winced a little, “Yes. Though fortunately they didn’t miss any of their doses. I knew moving in would be a big change, but never did I suspect it would send them over the edge quite so far. Good thing Deborah is 100% on my side on this, she finally told them to grow up and accept that she had a boyfriend or get out and get a job as she wouldn’t put up with them disrespecting me under her roof.”

“See... still the exact same bitch she’s always been. Putting her new boyfriend over her own daughters. I can’t wait to take her down a peg or three.”

“By the way, about that...”

Penelope gave a wry smile and waggled her finger at me, “Nope, you’re not getting my secrets. I’m the one that keeps her secrets but takes everyone else’s... including yours remember?”

I held up my hands and leaned back, “Hey, that’s fine, just curious that was all.”

Chapter 3 — Deborah

Deborah woke up and rolled over, her hand coming to rest on James’ taught chest, a smile coming to her lips. He was still asleep and so she carefully extracted herself from her bed and headed to the bathroom.

These last six months or so had been the happiest days of her life since Erik had passed away, she never thought she would be this happy again.

Things weren’t perfect of course, Jill and Jen still held a lot of resentment for her dating James, and even more when he moved in, but they were adults. It wasn’t like they hadn’t had boyfriends before or any drama in their lives.

James, for his part, was perfect. Always patient with the girls, always understanding, and attentive.

She stood in front of the mirror and took stock of herself. She’d just had her 37th birthday last month and she was still in pretty good shape. She leaned forward and frowned a little, a few lines showing on her forehead and around her eyes, nothing that wasn’t expected.

She leaned back and shook her head of the thought and instead headed into the shower to work out the few kinks and little stiffness she had from the night before with James.

* * *

Deborah was almost in tears as she looked in the mirror, the few grey hairs mixed in among her jet-black hair had never bothered her before, but for some reason today was different.

She opened the vanity drawer and scrounged around until she found a small pair of scissors, she delicately isolated one of the grey hairs and then raised the scissors to it.

Just as she was about to snip it out, she stopped herself, “Don’t be silly Deborah... just go to the salon!” she said aloud and instantly felt better.

Yes, that was the answer, just get the hairdresser to do their job and dye it black.

* * *

“Did you change something?” James asked as she came to bed and slipped in beside him.

Her pussy tingled and she smiled, he’d noticed! She’d spent the day at the salon getting her hair and makeup done, not a single stray grey hair could be found on her head, or any other part of her body for that matter!

They’d also suggested some Botox for those small lines around her eyes and on her forehead. At first she’d said no, but as she sat there, the hair dye setting, he resilience slowly faded and she’d asked for it to be done.

“Do you like it?” she asked as she rolled over on top of him and then pushed herself up, sending the sheets cascading down her back to come to rest at his feet.

He nodded as he reached up and took hold of her small breasts, sending a smile to her face as she pushed down on his chest with her hands, pushing herself backwards. When she was between his legs she leaned forward, taking his manhood in her hands and raising it up so she could wrap her lips around it.

While she had been doing that, James had grabbed her pillow and placed behind his head, propping him forward and letting him watch her begin to fellate him.

Her pussy tingled again at the thought of being watched and she quickened her pace, eager to get his cum.

* * *

“What... what do you think? Do you like it?” Deborah asked hesitantly as she stood at the foot of the bed in front of James.

A smile across his lips told her he at least didn’t not like it and her pussy quivered like it always did when he smiled at her these days.

Instead of answering he shuffled down to the foot of the bed and slipped off of it to stand beside her. She turned to face him and waited. He reached out and touched the slick black latex that covered her body from neck to foot and then ran his fingers all over her body. Several times he took hold of her shoulders or hips and turned her around.

He was inspecting her like some kind of life-size doll and her knees were so weak from the excitement she didn’t know if she could continue to stand upright!

Still not saying a word, he turned her around to face him one last time, then reached up and took hold of her hair, pulling her head backwards, before leaning over and kissing her. Their tongues danced, her hands eagerly reached for his hardening dick, and soon she was on her back on the bed.

James pulled her legs up and back until she could grab and hold on to them, then he pushed the latex folds that covered her pussy apart and pressed into her.

“Oh god James, fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried out, but her face, half frozen from Botox, showed little emotion as he pounded her over and over again.

* * *

Deborah waited in the corner of the bedroom as James finished up getting ready for bed. She was wearing her latest purchase, a custom-fit black latex suit that hugged every corner of her body. It was accompanied by a set of matching black latex gloves and socks. Her feet were stuffed into a towering pair of piano black stilettos that she was still trying to get used to, but never even considered wearing anything else tonight.

To top off her outfit she was wearing a black latex hood that covered her entire face. In the dimness of the bedroom it looked like it only had a single hole for her mouth, where her puffy lips protruded from like a duck’s bill. In reality where her nose and eyes would usually have had large holes, it instead had dozens of tiny ones.

This let her breathe through her nose, if a little bit restrictively, as well as see out of the hood, again with restrictions.

Deborah heard the toilet flush and her pussy twitched in anticipation. James always finished his bedtime routine with the toilet!

James walked from the bathroom and over to the bed, picking up a small black FOB before fluffing his pillows and lying down on the bed.

He made an exaggerated motion of holding the FOB out and then clicked the button.

The vibrator in Deborah’s ass came to life for a moment and her knees almost gave out from under her. Instead she walked forward to the bed, crawled up between James’ legs, parted her lips, and started sucking his cock.

It had taken weeks for her to build up the courage to tell James that this is what she wanted. That she wanted to be a faceless sex object, a drone, a toy that he used in the bedroom.

As always he’d been understanding and open to whatever she wanted, the first time he’d fucked her while calling her “drone” she’d almost lost her mind. Instead, it had just reinforced all kinds of new ideas about how to become an even better drone that she’d never seriously considered before.

The full latex head covering, the filler in her lips, FOB and anal vibrator, the commands that he could indicate with various patterns... all hers.

She heard the FOB click twice as she sucked and the vibrator came to life with two short bursts.

She popped her mouth off his dick and moved upwards, positioning herself right over his hard shaft, then lowered down onto it. She lifted herself up and down, finding a rhythm, knowing it was the right one when James started clicking the FOB every time she bottomed out.

She was breathing hard, her hands cupping her latex-covered breasts, when James finally said something.

“Drone, pleasure status?”

Her whole body shivered as she heard the first word and she hardly realized she was responding before her lips had finished moving.

“Drone is at 95% pleasure threshold Sir. Drone is ready to cum on command Sir.”

James started clicking the FOB faster and she increased her pace to match it. Then he started holding the button a little longer, forcing her to stay down on his cock longer each time, until finally he held it down hard and she felt his cum flow into her.

Her body shivered and spasmed as her orgasm crashed over her and she collapsed on top of him.

“Good drone.” he whispered to her and another small orgasm came over her, sending her into unconsciousness for a bit.

Chapter 4 — Jill

Jill couldn’t believe her mother was shacking up with some guy she’d met at the country club! Dad had only been dead for three years... she should still be mourning!

Even as she thought it she regretted it. Yes it had been a tragedy, but her mother did deserve to be happy didn’t she? And Jill couldn’t argue with the fact that James seemed to make her happy.

She sighed and shook her head as she sat on her bed, the real problem was that she kinda had a crush on James. Sure he was older and all, but he was just so caring and gentle and, well, present.

Most of the guys she’d dated had been immature, more into video games and weed than having a girlfriend. Every time she saw her mother with James, with him always present in the moment and paying attention, it just reminded Jill of what she didn’t have.

The good news, if you wanted to call it that, was that Jen and her 20th birthdays were coming up in a few weeks and maybe that was the kind of change that would turn things around for her.

If not, it was at least going to be quite the party!

* * *

Jill screamed into her pillow in frustration. How could her mother invite James to live with them? She’d only been seeing him for a few months and she knew next weekend was her birthday party!

Both Jill and Jen had an all-out screaming match with their mother, and in the end had somehow agreed to cancel the party altogether!

Jill was pretty sure she could hear Jen similarly screaming into her pillow across the hall, the two sisters didn’t see eye to eye on much, but a good party was one of the things they did agree on.

* * *

Jill crossed her arms under her chest and pouted at her mother.

“Look girls, it’s time you grow up, you’re twenty years old now and you have to accept the fact that I’m with James. Like it or lump it, you have to accept it and stop acting like children... or if you can’t, perhaps you should move out and get a job.”

“MOM!” both girls screamed in unison as their eyes went wide.

Their mother had never threatened to kick them out or deny them their trust funds before, even when they were fighting over the same boys. This was serious.

“You can’t do that!” Jill said.

“The trust funds are for us!” Jen cried out.

“That’s true, but I’m the administrator until you turn 24, so...” Deborah replied with her hands in front of her, palms up.

“Ok, ok, just...” Jill started.

“...do anything hasty.” Jen finished.

“Then can I assume you will start treating James with respect? He’s not your father, and you don’t have to treat him as such, but he does live here now so I do expect basic courtesy to him. Understood?”

“Fine.” they both shot back and pouted again.

* * *

Jill was pretty sure that James and her mom were going to get married.

The last few weeks their relationship had really cranked it up a notch or two, just after James had made her a six-month anniversary dinner in fact.

Her mother had been all over James since then, even more than before, with doe eyes and a look of longing whenever she was away from him.

The other day Jill had overheard her mother when she didn’t know she was listening and she’d said in a singsong voice to no one in particular, “I can’t imagine my life without him...” as he left the room, Jill knew it was going to happen.

Which was fine... kind of, at least it should have been fine. The problem was that Jill was having a hard time being fine with it.

It shouldn’t have been a problem... and yet it was.

* * *

Jill panted as her fingers worked her pussy under the sheets, “Oh god, oh god!” she quietly cried out as she masturbated yet again.

Her nighttime sessions had been getting longer and more intense over the last week or two and she was worried that Jen might hear her across the hall.

She grabbed her second pillow with her free hand and placed it on her face, letting out a cry into it, “Oh fuck me James!”

Her whole body quivered and shook as her orgasm crashed over her.

This was a problem.

She knew it was a problem.

She didn’t care.

* * *

Jill stood in the kitchen by the island counter in a set of pink underwear and a tiny top that barely covered the bottoms of her breasts. She was playing with her hair in one hand just as James walked in.

“Oh, hi James! giggle” Jill said as James looked up from his phone and towards her.

A smile crossed his face, “Hi Jill, how are you this morning? Where’s Jen?”

Jill’s whole body quivered as the smile hit her, “I’m great! Like, Mom and Jen went out to the salon for the day.”

James nodded and walked over to where she was standing by the island and then reached out and put his hand on her hip.

Her body shivered again and this time her nipples hardened visibly.

“So what are your plans for today Jill?”

“I’m gonna suck some cock! giggle” she blurted out without thinking, then blushed and corrected herself, “Like, oh my gawd, I mean, I’m gonna go down to the dock. giggle

“Oh, well, that first one sounds like more fun...” James said and then reached down and unzipped his pants.

Jill couldn’t believe what was happening, she was going to suck James’ cock!

Her fingers quickly reached out and finished what James had started, sending his pants to the floor, along with her knees, as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked him in deeply.

* * *

Jill was on all fours on her bed, James right behind her grabbing her hips for leverage as he plunged into her pussy.

“OH MY GAWD! giggle Like, totally fuck my tight little pussy James! giggle” she squealed out in delight.

She knew it was wrong, her mother was just down the hallway sleeping, her sister was across the hall masturbating for sure, either or both of them could have heard her squeals of pure delight, but she just didn’t care.

The only thing she cared about was James’ rock-hard cock pounding her needy little pussy.

James reached out with one hand and grabbed a clump of her bleached blonde hair, she’d had it done a week ago and James had fucked her so hard that night that she knew she’d never go any other colour now.

He raised his other hand, that was still on her hip, up and then brought it down on her ass.

“Slap that big phat ass hard James! giggle” she cried out and then gave her ass a shake as James continued to fuck her.

It wasn’t much longer until she felt him cum inside of her and her own orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Jill was so happy she was getting time alone with James again!

Jen and her mother had headed out for a shopping trip and so she and James were home alone. He’d suggested they spend some time by the pool and she couldn’t have agreed faster.

She’d been spending a lot of time by the pool lately, working on her tan, she had a perfect set of tan lines to show for it too. A nice perfect “v” pattern that plunged between her legs, two tiny little triangles that covered her nipples and not much else, and a series of perfectly defined lines that crisscrossed her body to tie it all together. Today she was wearing her tiny green bikini that was the same as every other one she had to ensure the pattern never changed.

James arrived a little while later at the pool and Jill bounced up from her sun cot and greeted him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing him passionately while she pushed her tits into his chest.

“Hi baby! giggle” she cried when she broke it off and took half a step back.

She pulled her oversized sunglasses and fluttered her eyes at him. Her fake eyelashes were long, her makeup heavy and her bleached blonde hair voluminous. She looked exactly like the blonde beach bimbo that she sounded like.

“Hey Jill.” he said and reached around her waist with his hand, landing it on her ass, as they walked towards the large cabana at the other side of the pool that housed the double sun bed.

Her body shivered in anticipation as she giggled and leaned into him. He was talking about something, but she didn’t pay any attention, her entire mind focused on his hand that was still on her ass as they walked.

When they arrived at the cabana he quickly took off his shirt and shorts and laid out on the bed, she squealed in joy and straddled him reverse cowgirl, giving her ass a few bounces on his chest before she took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy.

She bounced her ass up and down, sliding his dick in and out of her, as he grabbed her ass cheeks and slapped them. She cupped her own tits and started playing with them as she fucked him.

“Oh my god baby, like, I’m a total bimbo slut! giggle Fuck your bimbo slut! giggle Fuck your bimbo slut!” she cried out.

She came so hard when he did that she didn’t ever remember turning around and sucking every last drop of cum from his dick... though she must have because when she came down a few minutes later after all the orgasms, his cock was still in her mouth along with the taste of his cum.

Chapter 5 — Jen

Jen slammed the door to her room closed and tossed her phone across the room, hitting the wall she heard the screen crack before it even reached the floor.

“Mother fucker!” she cried out, a more fitting term she could not imagine at the moment, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Her temper often got the better of her, but it wasn’t like it actually helped the situation. After taking a moment to calm down she walked over and picked up her phone to inspect the damage. She clicked the power button only to see the screen mostly black with a few bright lines running down it.

She sighed and went to her desk to connect it to her laptop and transfer off a few files, then opened her drawer and pulled out one of several brand new identical phones in boxes.

She had a temper, she wasn’t stupid. It was simply easier to have a few spare phones around for such occasions, and twenty minutes later of blissful distraction, her new phone was up and running.

Jen set the phone on her desk, face down and sighed.

How could her mother be dating again? It was insulting to the memory of Jen’s father!

She felt her anger well up again, so she took another deep breath before another phone paid the price. Then she got up and walked over to her bed, flopping face-first onto it and letting out a primarl scream into the comforter.

It was bad enough she was dating, but did it have to be James? Yes, he was kinda cute, and he seemed exactly the kind of man that would make her mother happy... but... every fibre of her being screamed out that he was a loser for some reason even if she couldn’t pinpoint to any reason why.

* * *

Jen threw her hands in the air and scowled at her mother.

“Look girls, it’s time you grow up, you’re twenty years old now and you have to accept the fact that I’m with James. Like it or lump it, you have to accept it and stop acting like children... or if you can’t, perhaps you should move out and get a job.”

“MOM!” both girls screamed in unison as their eyes went wide.

Their mother had never threatened to kick them out or deny them their trust funds before, even when they were fighting over the same guys. This was serious.

“You can’t do that!” Jill said.

“The trust funds are for us!” Jen added in anger.

“That’s true, but I’m the administrator until you turn 24, so...” Deborah replied with her hands in front of her, palms up.

“Ok, ok, just...” Jill started.

“...do anything hasty.” Jen finished.

“Then can I assume you will start treating James with respect? He’s not your father, and you don’t have to treat him as such, but he does live here now so I do expect basic courtesy to him. Understood?”

“Fine.” they both shot back and Jen even mimicked her sister’s pout to hide her anger.

* * *

Jen was even more suspicious of James now than when he had first arrived in her mother’s life. The last few weeks since their “anniversary”, if six months could be called that at all really, had sent their relationship into high gear which seemed even more wrong somehow.

Jen had even seen her mother making out with James in the living room like a horny teenager, rubbing her hands all over his body and manhood through his clothes. She’d wanted to shout out “Get a room!", but technically the living room, and the rest of the house, were all her mother’s rooms, so she’d just left them alone.

Unfortunately the image of them making out had stuck with her as she headed back to her bedroom and it wasn’t long before she was laying on her bed, masturbating to a pleasant daydream.

Jen had never been a stick in the mud or anything, she did masturbate once in a while, but her libido had really taken off in the last few days and she spent quite a bit of time before dozing off to sleep rubbing her pussy and mashing her breasts.

* * *

Jen squeezed her left breast while she pulled on her right nipple, biting her lower lip, moaning as she squirmed in bed. Her nipple distended from her breast farther and farther until she couldn’t hold onto it any longer and it snapped back, causing her to gasp.

Her hand free, she raised it up and then gave her breast a quick slap, sending a jolt of pleasure through her whole body.

It was amazing how sensitive her breasts had become lately, and how hard it was to keep her hands off of them.

She’d always known her breasts were the first thing people noticed about her, and she tried to downplay them as much as possible, and certainly didn’t masturbate with them. But these last few weeks had thrown all kinds of old ideas out the window, and these days she was doing all kinds of new things with her tits that she’d never done before.

That word sent a chill through Jen’s body... tits. She squeezed her breasts together hard, “God yes, squeeze those big fat titties!” she said seductively and then moaned some more.

Just as she finished moaning she heard sounds coming from her sister’s room, “...god, oh...” and then a muffled cry that she couldn’t make out. A smile crossed over Jen’s lips and she knew she wasn’t the only one enjoying a little self-love that night.

Jen reached over and grabbed one of the dildos spread across her bed, a relatively large flesh-toned one and quickly slipped it between her breasts, then once more squeezed them together and jiggled them up and down.

“Yeah baby, fuck my tits! That’s what they’re for!” she let out as she pinched her nipples and sped up her jiggling, until she could take it no longer and her orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Jen and her mother sat in the back of the car as they drove away from the house, “Thanks Mom, I think I really needed this.” Jen said.

“My pleasure dear, I needed to go to the salon anyway. It’s a bonus I get to spend time with you as well!” her mother replied as she looked away from the compact mirror she’d been looking into for a moment as both women smiled.

Jen wasn’t sure she approved of her mother’s new look, though Deborah seemed very happy with it. It wasn’t that it looked bad or anything, it just looked... different. Her mother had always been a pretty straightforward, low-maintenance kind of woman, but these last few trips to the salon she’d had quite a change. Her hair dyed to cover up the little grey that had appeared, Botox, fillers around her eyes, a whole new set of makeup.

She looked... fake, almost plastic-like. It didn’t look bad, it was just a big change.

James seemed to like it though and Jen rolled her eyes at the thought, only for a shiver of pleasure to run over her right afterwards.

She silently admonished herself, James was her mother’s boyfriend, she had to get over the infatuation she’d developed about him fucking her tits.

That thought had been a mistake as her nipples instantly hardened, fortunately her mother was looking in the compact again and didn’t notice.

Jen kept quiet for the rest of the car ride and when they arrived at the salon her mother was whisked away into one of the VIP rooms at the back for whatever she’d pre-scheduled. Jen had just scheduled a basic refresh of her hair colour and a trim, so she was taken to the main salon area.

A few minutes later her usual stylist Geoff, came over and greeted her, “Hello Jen, are we doing the usual today?” he asked in a chipper voice.

Jen smiled and was about to nod when she paused for a moment, then looked forward at her reflection in the mirror. Her dark red hair was showing an inch or so of her roots, and it looked a little lifeless...

“I don’t know Geoff... maybe we should try something a little different?” she asked unsure exactly what she was thinking.

“Of course! Of course! Anything you like.” he replied.

Jen nodded and then started describing something she’d never even considered before.

* * *

Jen blinked several times as Geoff put the finishing touches on her hair and stepped back to let her get a good look at it.

Gone was the straight dull red hair that had adorned her head for years, in its place was something magnificent. A vibrant, unnatural, red plumage of voluminous hair that framed her head like a halo.

It was going to be a lot of work to maintain, but all she could think of was how amazing it would look to any guy looking down as he fucked her tits.

“So, what do you think?” Geoff asked.

“It... it’s... it’s perfect!” she beamed a thousand-watt smile at him as she leaned forward to get a better look in the mirror at it.

She spent several minutes just staring, in awe, until Geoff interrupted her once more.

“I’m glad you like it Jen, you’re mother is still in process for another hour or so. Is there anything else you’d like to have done while you wait? Perhaps a manicure or a pedicure?”

Jen managed to turn away from her own image and shook her head no, then furrowed her brow for a moment, “Uhm, well, actually... do you do piercings here?” she asked.

“But of course, let me see if the technician is available.”

* * *

Jen walked into the living room with a confused expression on her face, “Hello? Is anyone home?” she called out.

James’ distant voice replied, “In the office.”

Jen rolled her eyes and walked back towards the office, she didn’t really want to talk to James, but he’d at least know where Jill and her mother were.

She took a few steps and then stopped, closed her eyes and let out a slow breath, as she repositioned her bra once more. Getting her nipples pierced at the salon had seemed like a good idea at the time, but it did have its downsides.

Like the fact that her bra, or shirt rubbing against her even more sensitive nipples kept her in an almost constant state of arousal. She’d found the best way to handle the situation was to wear very low-cut tops and dresses that exposed as much of her cleavage as possible so she could have easy access to her nipples if required.

Today’s outfit was a tight little green one-piece tube dress that kept threatening to expose her nipples every few steps.

It took a little longer than it should have, but she eventually reached the office where James was sitting behind the desk working on the computer.

“Where are Jill and Mom?” she asked flatly and James looked up and smiled at her.

“Your Mom said something about a doctor’s appointment and I think Jill went shopping at the mall.” James replied as he stood up and walked around the desk towards her.

She crossed her arms under her tits and cocked her hip to the side before letting out a huff, “Alright, I guess I’ll head up to my room and wait for them to return.” she replied but didn’t make a move toward the door.

“Jen, do you mind if I ask you something?” James said just as he arrived in front of her.

“I... I guess not.” she replied wearily.

James raised his finger and pointed at her clearly pierced nipples, “Did you get your nipples pierced so guys would have an easier time twisting them?”

“WHAT! NO! That’s not it at all!” she cried out as she unconsciously pushed her tits out as well, her tiny dress finally failing to contain her tits, exposing both of her newly pierced nipples to James.

A smile crossed his lips and before she could cover herself back up, he reached out and took hold of her pierced nipple and gave it a twist.

Her whole body shivered as her head fell backwards, “Oh god, oh god, oh god!” she cried out as his other hand reached out and grabbed her other tit.

“You’ve been showing these big fat titties off to anyone who will look lately... do you think I hadn’t noticed?”

She managed to get her head upright again and look James in the face just in time for him to take hold of her other piercing and twist it as well.

“Twist those nipples hard baby!” she cried out and leaned into James, her lips finding his, her tongue probing his mouth.

He broke it off after a moment and rotated her around, reaching to her sides and once more taking hold of her tits. She leaned back, turned her head a little until she found his earlobe and sucked on it for a moment while he mauled her tits.

“God baby, are you gonna fuck my big fat titties now? I want you to... I need you to. I need that big hard cock of yours slamming between my big fat titties... I want your cum all over them and my face... I need to be your big titty slut!” she breathlessly whispered into his ear as he again twisted her nipples, this time distending them from her tits.

James continued to play with her tits, sending her farther and farther into bliss, “What about your sister and mother?” finally came his reply.

“Mom doesn’t have tits like these... you can’t fuck them like mine... she can’t compete with me... you can fuck her other holes! And you know you want to smack that big fat ass of Jill’s! Don’t deny it, I’ve seen you looking at it! But neither can compete with my big fucking titties!”

“I guess you’re right...” he said and then guided her over to the couch and laid her flat on her back.

She held her tits together as he slipped his pants off and then straddled her, sliding his dick right between her tits, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her, until his cum hit her chin and splashed onto her tits, sending her orgasm pulsing throughout her body.

* * *

Jen was sitting on James’ lap in the office, her tits pushed into his face, her ass squirming against his hardening erection through his pants.

“Come on baby, my titties need attention!” she cooed as she jiggled her tits and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Each time her mother and Jill were both out of the house, this is where she’d find James, diligently working away on the computer. It was also where she’d do her best to entice James into fucking her tits nice and hard.

“You know you make it hard to get any work done right?” James asked in a muffled voice from her tits.

“Oh, you’re gonna get some hard work done baby...” she replied and then leaned back just enough to pop both her tits out of her dress and then push them back into his face.

Ten minutes later she was on her back across the desk, her head leaning over the side of it so James could get his dick firmly between her tits, while his balls bounced off her face.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

James used his open hand to slap her right tit hard, sending it jiggling and her pussy twitching.

“OH GOD! Smack that titty! That’s what they’re there for!” she cried out and almost came just from the three quick slaps he delivered.

He took hold of her tits and squashed them together, freeing up her hands to dive for her own pussy. He reached down and slapped them away, denying her the additional pleasure, but it didn’t matter, she was on cloud nine just with his cock between her tits so she reached back up and did her best to present her tits even more to him.

He took the opportunity to take hold of her nipple bars and pull them hard upward, all the while he continued to slam his dick between her tits. It didn’t take long for him to get into a rhythm; pull back, let her nipples fall, push forward, pull her nipples hard upward.

The pleasure was too much and her first orgasm crashed over her, her hands falling to her sides. He let go of her nipples and instead smacked the side of her tits over and over again with each thrust.

She lost count of her orgasms, the final one coming only when she felt him pull back and unload his cum onto her tits and face.

Chapter 6 — Delivery

I opened the door to Penelope’s smiling face and did my best to return it, she looked giddy with excitement and I wasn’t surprised.

It was the first time she’d been to Deborah’s home and she’d been looking forward to it for quite a while. My weekly updates at the country club could only convey so much to her, she wanted to see things for herself.

“Where is she?” Penelope blurted out as she stepped inside and I closed the door.

“Upstairs.” was my simple reply.

“And the twin sluts?”

“Out of the house for a few hours. You’ve got time.” I said and then waved my hand towards the staircase.

Penelope wasted no time and almost sprinted up the large half spiral set of stairs and I raced behind her to catch up. I managed to just as she got to the top of the steps and looked both ways not sure which way to go.

“To the right.” I said without stopping and managed to get in front of her and lead her down the hallway to the master bedroom.

I opened the door and let her enter before me, standing to the side, by the walk-in closet, was Deborah. She was wearing her full black latex body suit, hood, gloves and socks, along with her ballet heels. Her long black hair came out in a single ponytail at the back of the hood, and her lips were painted black with lip gloss.

Penelope ran right up to her and started inspecting her like an appliance or something. Poking and prodding, going over every inch of her body.

“And my commands?”

“Fully accepted. Drone, status?” I first said to Penelope and then to Deborah.

Deborah’s lips parted revealing her perfectly white veneers, “Drone is ready to serve, Sir.”

Penelope squealed in joy and even jumped in place once or twice before she turned back to me.

“You can go now...” she said, waving me away with her nose in the air.

I didn’t reply, but instead just left the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

* * *

The sounds from upstairs had stopped about twenty minutes ago, followed by the shower being turned on, and finally footsteps coming down the stairs, as I sat in the office at the computer.

“James?” I heard Penelope’s voice call out from the bottom of the stairs.

“In the office.” I called back and a moment later Penelope walked in, looking refreshed and satisfied.

“There you are, good. You’ve done an excellent job with Deborah, how are the twins coming along.” she asked.

“Quite well, though still behind their mother quite a bit. At least another month until they are fully ready.”

Penelope frowned, “That seems like a long time.”

“Well they were a little harder to get access to... so...” I replied shrugging my shoulders.

Penelope let out a huff and crossed her arms under her breasts, “How much longer before you can get married to Deborah and take care of your financial situation?”

“A few more months, everything is lined up, but you know how these country club social groups are... if I propose too soon everyone will think I’m a gold digger.”

Penelope wasn’t happy with that but seemed to understand, “Well I want access to Deborah in the meantime. At least once a week, and probably twice. Any problem with that?” she demanded.

“No, shouldn’t be a problem as long as you give me a bit of a heads up... say 24 hours?”

“24?! You’ll be lucky to get 1!”

“Come on now, I have to get the twins out of the house, I need at least 4.”

Penelope gave a sly smile as she recognized a negotiation in progress, “Alright 2, but that’s it.”

I sighed and slumped my shoulders, “Ok, you win, 2 hours.” I replied and let it go.

* * *

Penelope looked down between her legs at the completely latex-covered head of Deborah as she licked away at Penelope’s pussy.

Deborah’s latex-covered ass was sticking up high in the air as it swayed from side to side, just like Penelope had ordered her drone to perform.

Penelope reached down and grabbed hold of Deborah’s ponytail and pulled her up from her duties, “Drone, turn over.” she commanded and Deborah quickly obeyed, turning over onto her back.

Penelope got up onto her knees and straddled Deborah’s face, rubbing her pussy across it, finding Deborah’s tongue still eagerly sticking out.

Penelope reached down between Deborah’s legs and rubbed the woman’s pussy through the latex that covered it, “Good Drone. Good mindless, faceless, drone. I can’t wait to watch this again later...” Penelope cooed.

Deborah’s body shivered and then Penelope gave her pussy a slap over the latex. Then another, then another, as Penelope looked into the camera that was set up at the foot of the bed.

“This drone is programmed so well, it’s just amazing what they can do with technology these days.” Deborah said into the camera and then gave Deborah’s pussy three quick slaps, sending her over the edge, causing her entire body to shiver and quake beneath Penelope.

“And so lifelike too...” Penelope said with a wicked smile and then started to bounce her ass on Deborah’s face until she too orgasmed.

* * *

“Oh, ah, is James home?” Penelope asked as her eyes shifted from side to side after the door opened and Jen answered it. Her eyes quickly came to rest on Jen’s large chest that was nearly spilling out of the small black dress she was poured into.

“Hello Miss Severs, yes, he’s in the office.” Jen replied, blushing as Penelope watched Jen’s nipples harden and poke out of the thin material.

“Ah... thanks.” Penelope replied and stepped into the house, with Jen closing the door behind her and walking off towards the living room.

Penelope shook her head and headed back to the office where she found James sitting behind the desk.

“Uhm, I guess you’ve completed Jen?”

James looked up and smiled, “Yes, both Jill and Jen.” he replied and stood up, motioning for her to come over to the window that he walked to.

He pulled away the curtain a bit so she could see out to the pool. Sitting in a sun cot was Jill, in a tiny pink bikini, her legs spread, her fingers working her pussy.

“About time!” Penelope exclaimed and walked back to the desk, partially disgusted at what she’d just seen, and partly turned on for some reason.

“It did take a little longer to get them both on board, but Jill is a perfect little bimbo now and Jen is so fixated on her tits that she can’t really think of anything else. She didn’t even complain when I suggested she do some of the housework, at least not after I mentioned that she would get to strut around in a tiny little black dress and show off her tits for me.” James replied with a chuckle.

“Whatever, I don’t care about them, but it means I get to have more time with Deborah now that you don’t have to get rid of the twins before I come over.”

“That’s true, you can drop by anytime you like now. Not that you haven’t been by quite a bit anyway.” he replied with a shrug.

It was true, it had been five weeks since her first visit and this was her fourth visit this week. Now with Jill and Jen under control, she’d be able to come over every night if she wanted.

“Deborah’s ready and upstairs?” Penelope asked.

“Of course, have fun.” James said as she walked out of the office.

* * *

Penelope scowled at me from across the desk, “Why haven’t you married Deborah yet? This should have been done by now! I’m tired of supporting your ass!”

I stood up and walked around the desk, leaning back against it just in front of the chair she was sitting in.

“Well, about that...” I replied.

Penelope’s eyes went wide and she pointed a finger at me, “You can’t go back on our deal! I held up my end, you have to hold up yours!” she almost screamed at me.

“I know, I know. I just don’t want to marry Deborah... as you said, she’s not my type.”

Penelope pouted and crossed her arms under her breasts, “Well duh, I told you that when we made the deal! But you also can’t marry Jill or Jen, they don’t get their trust funds for another two whole years! I don’t wanna support you for that long James!”

I chuckled and smiled again, “That’s true, it’s unfair and we did make a deal, so I decided that instead of marrying Deborah to solve my financial problems, I’m going to marry you.” I announced with smooth confidence.

“WHAT! No! No way... never! I... am... not... marrying... you James!” Penelope spat out at me in shock, “I mean, you’re living with Deborah! Everyone knows it! How would that even work!”

“That’s true, but nobody really believes I’m with her for love, it’s quite obvious to everyone else that I’m with her for her money. But if I was meeting someone else, perhaps at the country club, clandestinely, on an ongoing basis... perhaps in the back corner of the lounge...” I said with a shrug, “...perhaps that person might be someone I was actually romantically involved with.”

Penelope’s eyes widened in disbelief, he’d just described their weekly status meetings to a tee, just viewed from someone else’s vantage point.

“Especially if someone had been spreading rumours about two such people...”

She’d heard enough and stood up to leave, she twirled in place to face the exit but before she could make a step towards the door I grabbed her wrist. Pulled her back to me and held her tight and gave her a kiss on the lips. She struggled for a moment, pounding on my chest with her balled-up hands, but then calmed down and reciprocated the kiss.

I broke it off and she lowered her head and blushed, “You’ve been a bad girl Penny.” I said and her eyes went wide in panic.

“What? No... I...” she sputtered out as I twirled her halfway around and then bent her over my knee.

I slipped my hand up under her short skirt and found her bare ass, I easily pushed the skirt up over her lower back and exposed her bare pussy as well. Then I placed my hand on her ass and gently rubbed it.

“Tell me how bad you’ve been Penny...” I said.

“I’ve been good! I’m not a bad girl...” she said and wiggled on my knee a little, not really trying to get away.

I lifted my hand off her ass and gave her a spank.

“OH! Stop that!” she cried out, her blush deepening even more.

“You know, you really should have investigated what my type was more than just ‘big-titted bimbo’...” I said as I made circles over her ass with my hand before giving her another spank.

“What! Please... I’ve been good... I... I...” she complained but it was weak and without force.

“Sure I love having Jill as a complete bimbo slut, that ass of hers is amazing. And Jen’s tits are a sight to be seen for sure... and felt, and sucked, and slapped. But if you’d dug just a little deeper...” I continued and then gave Penelope another spank.

“Ow! Come on... please? I’ve been good... I promise!” she whined.

I raised my hand and gave her another slap.

“Awe! Please... ok... ok, I’ve been a little bad... just a little... but I can be good... really I can!”

“Just a bad Penny through and through I think.” I said and then gave her ass another slap, then another.

“Please! Please! I know I’ve been bad! Penny has been a bad little girl! Penny will be good! Penny will be good!”

Another slap brought a redness to her ass that matched her cheeks.

“Please, Penny will do anything you want, Penny will be your good little girl from now on, Penny promises!”

I raised my hand up again but paused, “Anything?” I asked as I lowered it and slipped it between her legs to find her sopping wet pussy waiting for my fingers.

“Oooooo... Yes! Anything!”

“You’re going to be my naughty little girl in the bedroom and my good little girl in public?

“Oh god yes!” she cried out as my fingers slipped between her folds.

I reached around with my free hand and put my fingers to her lips, she quickly sucked them in as I fingered her pussy until her body jerked from the orgasm that followed.

Chapter 7 — Postscript

I smiled down at Penny as she sucked my dick from beneath the desk, I could hear Jen cleaning in the other room, and Jill was loudly masturbating by the pool.

Life was good, and things had gone well after Penelope’s first spanking.

The girl was incorrigible now, always looking for ways to be “bad” to get her punishment, though in public she was the perfect wife-to-be.

A knock on the office door brought my eyes up from Penny and standing in the doorway was Deborah in a pleasant sun skirt.

“Hello Sir, may I come in?” she asked.

“Of course.” I replied and she walked in with her laptop in her hand.

“I’ve prepared the pre-nups Sir and they are just about ready for you and Penelope to sign.”

I looked down at Penny and smiled, “Hear that dear?” I asked and she eagerly nodded her head without taking my dick from her mouth.

“Thanks Deborah, anything else?”

“Just one thing Sir. It’s about the seating arrangements at the wedding... Penelope’s parents seem to have a problem with who they’re sitting with...”

“Is it critical or can you deal with it?”

“I can handle it Sir, as long as I have some... discretion in the matter?”

“You have it.”

“Thank you Sir.” Deborah said and then quickly turned and left.

It hadn’t taken me long when dating Deborah to realize how brilliant she was, both financially and with relationships. Penelope’s plan was to through all that away, my plan was to use it for my own benefit.

As such, she was now actively managing Penelope and her own financials, as well as planning my upcoming wedding, as well as ensuring both Jill and Jen were kept in line, as neither had inherited their mother’s talents.

Of course that didn’t mean Deborah didn’t spend every night in the bedroom with Penny and I covered head to toe in latex... just that during the day she was a lot more useful.

I reached down and took hold of Penny’s hair, pushing her all the way down onto my shaft before releasing with a grunt and pulling her off.

“Good girl Penny.” I said and watched her orgasm crash over her. She collapsed in the well of the desk and I pushed back and cleaned myself off quickly before putting my dick away.

She’d been so focused on her revenge for whatever perceived slight that Deborah had committed, that she’d never noticed her downfall coming. Looking down at her I shook my head and sighed, one day I’d have to remember to ask her what her revenge had been about, but honestly, it didn’t interest me all that much.

Instead I’d just used it against her, it had been easy enough, those weekly meetings she demanded at the country club gave me a perfect opportunity to expose her to the chemical. A canister of it in the plant behind her with a simple remote release.

Then, when she’d been exposed enough, her visits to the house to have “play time” with Deborah had given me ample time to use the sub-sonic broadcast device to pipe in a whole set of commands, including her desperate need to be “punished” for being a “bad girl”.

It had taken all my mental strength to play the loser, let her take her victories for all those months, to ensure she was lulled into a false sense of security, but it had paid off in the end.

I stood up and walked out of the office to the main hallway, satisfied that I’d accomplished everything I wanted, and more. My family fortune would be doubly replenished; I had a beautiful, dutiful soon-to-be wife; a sex drone for the bedroom; a busty maid for the house; and a poolside bimbo.

Oh, and I had one more thing... an endless supply of the chemical now that Penny had put me in touch with her contact at the family business.

Life was good... but it could always be better.

End