The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Control By Proxy

By J.Darksong

* * *

Michelle came awake with a gasp. Frozen, not daring to move, she glanced around the room, carefully. Yellow walls, ash gray carpet, empty leather recliner chair, two queen size beds—one of which she was laying on—and, on a hook on the far wall, a small golden key on a chain. Blue eyes focused on the key, swaying slightly from the air flowing through the vent underneath. The key... the key to her freedom, and the source of her frustration.

A soft sound, the rustle of cloth, grabbed her attention. Michelle, still not daring to move more than her eyes, glanced to her right. A pale white foot slipped out from underneath the covers of what she had, at first glance, thought to be an unoccupied bed. Michelle breathed a sigh of relief. Jennifer was still asleep.

A light tolling sound rang out suddenly, making Michelle jump; were it not for the restraints keeping her pinned to the bed, she would have leaped through the ceiling. Peering up at the clock on the wall, she scowled, peering at the calendar pinned up just underneath it. February 17th, she thought dismally. Shit! Day three... the last day.

Depression settled over her like a cloud. When Andrew McLeod had first brought her to this room he had bluntly spelled out his plans for her. “I’m going to make you my slave,” he’d explained to her, as she’d come to in the position she now found herself in, “but I’m going to give you a chance to escape your fate. It’s very simple. You have three days to leave this room.

Simple, yes? Well, not quite so simple. You’re bound and chained to the bed, after all.” He’d held up the key then, taunting her. “All you have to do is unlock the shackles and walk out that door.” He’d then placed the key on the hook, where it swung softly now, mocking her as much as her captor had.

“It wasn’t fair,” Michelle grumbled aloud at the memory, twisting in her bindings. She could almost hear Andrew’s laughter, and his response.

“This isn’t about being fair, Michelle,” he had purred in her ear. “It’s about you being clever enough to escape the fate I’ve laid out for you. Believe it or not, it doesn’t matter to me whether or not you escape or not. If you don’t, I have another slave to add to my stable. If you do manage, well, I get the fun of watching you escape from this impossible situation. Either way, I get entertained.”

“Damned, heartless, son-of-a-fucking-bitch, rat bastard,” Melissa hissed under her breath. Her companion, sleeping just a few feet away, let out a soft sigh, shifting position.

“Now, to the crux of the matter,” Andrew had continued. “You can’t reach the key from there, so I’m leaving one of my little helpers behind to watch you. A slave... her name is Jennifer. You should get to know her, because if you don’t escape this room in three days you’ll be just like her.” More mad laughter. “Jennifer is completely and totally trained, enslaved by deep hypnosis and mind control. She is programmed to keep you in this room, but otherwise to see to your every need and comfort. She is totally loyal to me, my sweet Jennie-poo.” He laughed again. “To make it interesting, I will whisper the trigger phrase that turns her into a mindless obedient thrall into your ear, and you can use it at any time to command her to obey you. If you can get her to unlock your shackles and let you walk out, then you win.”

“Oh, but there was more to it than that, wasn’t there, Andrew?” Michelle growled in anger.

“Now, now, you didn’t think it would be that easy, did you?” he’d asked her later that night, once she had finally regained consciousness. “As I said, Jennifer is completely and totally obedient to me. Even as a mindless thrall, she can’t disobey my programming. You can activate her, command her, use her in any way you want... but if you ask her to do something she was specifically programmed not to do... well, let’s just say she has the trigger to set YOU off as well.”

And set me off, she did, Michelle thought with a delicious shudder. Jennifer, her green eyes wide and glazed, had smiled, reaching out, sliding long slender fingers between her spread, bound legs, working them into the surprised Michelle’s pussy as she whispered her trigger, the twin shocks to her system causing her eyes to roll up into her head. The details were fuzzy as to what exactly happened as she had succumbed to the onslaught, but when she’d awakened hours later to find Andrew’s gloating face staring into her own, she’d had the worn, exhausted, satisfied feeling she had often felt after a marathon sex session with her former boyfriend, Mitch.

And I’d never been the least bit interested sexually in other women before I was brought here, she thought dimly. Just another little change that bastard added in while I was unconscious, I’ll bet.

Jennifer yawned, and stretched, signaling that she was about to awaken. Damn, Michelle thought quickly. This is it. My last chance. My ONLY chance. There HAS to be a way to get her to give me that key without setting off some kind of booby-trap... either in her or me! Shit! There has to be a way out of this...

Jennifer sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “Mmmmm, morning,” she said sleepily. “You’re awake. What day is it?”

Michelle frowned. “Friday the seventeenth. The last day... as if you didn’t know.”

“I didn’t.” Kicking off the covers, Jennifer stood up, naked in all her glory. Without meaning to, Michelle found her eyes drawn to the auburn beauty’s large, heavy breasts, the nipples sticking out, perpetually hard. Michelle licked her lips, vaguely remembering their taste. “When you spend most of your day as a brainwashed drone, time kinda stops having much meaning.”

“I can see your point,” Michelle replied dryly. “How can you just put up with all this?”

Jennifer turned, arching her left leg, striking a provocative pose. “I don’t understand. What do you mean?”

“How do you deal with all of... of... THIS?” she gestured angrily, her shackled hands clinking loudly. “I mean, how can you stand being trapped like this... forced to serve that… that...”

“Wonderful, dreamy, masterful man?” Jennifer finished, smirking, making Michelle even angrier.

“How can you say that? How can you even THINK that?” She sighed, lying back down flat. “Never mind, I know why you think that... because he put it in your head! Do you realize that he has brainwashed you? That’s he has reprogrammed your mind to make you his obedient slut?”

Jennifer sighed softly, walking over to her. “You make it sound like a BAD thing,” she teased, stroking the poor girl’s blonde hair gently. “I know its kinda hard for you to imagine, but I LIKE my life. Being a slave is not so bad. There are a lot of worse things out there, you know.” She grinned. “Besides, nothing feels quite the same as sinking into mindless obedience, simply letting go, turning your brain OFF and letting your body just experience and feel...” Her eyes fluttered, and a soft sigh escaped her lips. The sound of Michelle’s sigh brought her back into focus, however, and she giggled. “But I guess you already know about that. You’ve felt it before yourself.”

Michelle bit her lip. It was true. Every failure to escape from the room ended with Jennifer trancing her, leading Michelle into blissful, mindless, ecstasy, with each experience more potent than the last. Even now, knowing that her life, her freedom, her very identity was at stake, she felt her resolve wavering.

It would feel so good to just give in, Andrew’s voice seemed to whisper in her ear. It would feel so VERY good... to stop fighting it... give in... submit to the inevitable...

No, it’s not inevitable! she thought back at the voice. I can get out of this. I’m close, so very close. I can’t give up now!

You know the only way to escape, the voice persisted. The one step you’re too afraid to take. You know the only way of getting out of here involves surrendering total control... letting someone else into your head. Willingly.

“What’s wrong?” Jennifer asked, frowning slightly. “Why do you look so serious all of a sudden?”

You KNOW what do do, the voice continued. You’re only chance. You have no choice. No choice at all. It’s the last day... the last chance... the ONLY chance...

“My only chance,” Michelle whispered softly.

“Huh?” Jennifer asked.

Michelle took a deep breath. This was her only chance, after all. Staring the brunette girl in eyes, Michelle spoke her trigger. Green eyes blinked, then fluttered, the lids drooping halfway closed. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and Michelle knew from experience that the naked nymph before her was deeply tranced.

“Jennifer?”

“Yes, Master,” she responded.

“No... Michelle,” Michelle corrected her automatically. “I’m NOT your Master... but for now, you will do what I command you to do.” Whoa, she thought to herself. Where did THAT come from? Hmmm. Better stick to business so I can get the heck outta here. “Jennifer, listen and obey. You are in a deep trance, and you must obey my words.”

Jennifer swayed slightly, nodding in agreement. “Yes, Michelle. I must obey.”

Good. Very good, Andrew’s voice seemed to say. She’s right where you want her. But do you have the guts to go through with it? Can you take the final step? You know what you have to do to escape... what you must have your helpless little slave do.

Damn you! Michelle thought, teeth gritted. I’m not chicken. I can do this. It’s the only way, after all. If this is what it takes to beat you, then so be it!

Taking a steadying breath, Michelle continued. “Jennifer. In a moment, I trance you again. When I do, you will immediately trance me as well. You will take me deep, deeper than I have ever been before, and you will command me to obey.” Jennifer acknowledged, repeating back the commands.

“You will command me to forget all of Andrew’s hypnotic commands.”

“You will command me to no longer go into trance on any of his triggers.”

“You will command me to no longer go into trance for any of your triggers.”

“You will command me to no longer feel sexual excitement or pleasure from going into trance.”

“You will remove any and all suggestions turning my sexual preferences towards women.”

Michelle thought furiously. What else? I don’t know what other little changes he stuck inside my mind while I was helpless. Will commanding me to forget all of Andrew’s commands undo everything, or do I need to be more specific? No. The main thing is not to go under again when I try to get her to give me the key. If I don’t respond to any hypnotic triggers, I should be fine. If I get out of here, I can go to a doctor or psychiatrist and have him remove anything else. Oh, one last thing, though.

“And Jennifer, once you have done all these things, you will forget these commands. You will not remember taking away Andrew’s control over me. You will believe, completely, that I am still in his power.”

“Yes, Michelle,” Jennifer responded obediently.

Good. Now, if that bastard puts her under and questions her after I leave, he won’t know that she helped me. I don’t want him to punish her for my using her to escape. Poor thing. I only wish I could escape with her... but I’ll be lucky to get out of this myself.

Composing herself, steeling her nerves, Michelle awakened Jennifer. Blinking, frowning, Jennifer peered down at her. “Michelle? What did you do? Are you still trying to escape?”

“Always. I’m not going to just roll over and accept this lying down.”

Jennifer smirked. “Poor choice of words considering the position you’re in.”

Michelle tried again. “Jennifer, you like me, don’t you? I mean, in all the time we’ve spent here in this room, we’ve kinda become friends, don’t you think?”

“Well, I felt we were friends,” Jennifer replied, smiling. “That’s why I really wish you’d just give up on escaping from Master and just accept it.”

Yes, just give in and accept it, Andrew’s voice taunted her. It’s all a foregone conclusion anyway. You can’t win. It won’t work. You shouldn’t even try it. You should just—

“NO!” Michelle yelled, causing Jennifer to step back. “No,” she added softer. “I can’t accept this. I have to at least TRY and fight it. I have to get out of here and tell the police about HIM, about this place, and all of you...” Seeing Jennifer’s expression, she softened. “Jennifer, please, try to understand this from my point of view. I’m sorry if it hurts you, but I have to get out of here, and I have to make sure your so-called Master gets locked away where he won’t be able to do this kind of shit to anyone else!”

Jennifer turned away, staring at the key on the wall. She opened her mouth, as if to speak, then frowned, as if listening to something. Finally, she shook her head. “I’m sorry you feel that way, Michelle, but it doesn’t matter. I won’t unlock your shackles, and in a few more hours, it won’t matter anyway.”

Michelle sighed deeply. The die had been cast. “Then Jennifer, I’m sorry too.” Taking a deep breath, she spoke aloud the trigger. “The window burns,” she said in a strong clear voice.

“To light the way back home,” Jennifer intoned, automatically, slipping into trance. Green eyes shuttered, half lidded, and stared straight ahead. Then, they lowered, focusing onto Michelle’s own. Soft pink lips moved, and

the enslaved girl spoke the captive’s trigger words.

“A light that warms.”

Something in Michelle’s mind clicked, and she felt herself sinking... sliding into the background. She was dimly aware of her own voice speaking the counter-sign, “No matter where they’ve gone,” before awareness escaped her completely...

* * *

Andrew shook his head in rueful wonder. “I never thought she’d do it,” he murmured softly, not wishing to disturb either girl. Getting up from the leatherback recliner in the corner, he walked across the room to the two deeply tranced girls. He listened carefully as Jennifer began deepening Michelle’s trance, leading her deeper and deeper, until the restrained girl was as deep as any he’d ever seen. “Deeper than I could have taken her,” he mused softly. “Perhaps I should use this method more often.”

“...you are very, very deep now, Michelle,” Jennifer spoke, dangling the key above the girl’s wide eyes. “Very deep. It feels good to go so deep, feels good to relax, feels good to submit...” Andrew came up behind Jennifer, wrapping his arms around her, letting his stiffness rub lightly against her bare backside. “You want to submit completely, Michelle,” Jennifer continued, heedless, “so that you can obey. You want to obey me, Michelle. You NEED to obey me. You MUST obey me.”

“I must obey you,” Michelle agreed completely, eyes watching the swinging key.

“Then listen and obey,” Jennifer commanded, the post-hypnotic commands Michelle had given her coming to the forefront. “You will forget all of the commands and suggestions Master Andrew has given you.”

Michelle sighed softly. “I will forget... all the commands... suggestions... Master Andrew gave me...”

“You will no longer go into trance under any of Master Andrew’s triggers.”

Michelle obediently repeated back the command, feeling the compulsions fading away into nothingness.

As Jennifer opened her mouth to speak again, Andrew whispered into her ear. “Pay no mind to the distant thunder.”

“New day fills this head with wonder,” Jennifer responded, shivering slightly, reacting to his touch.

Andrew chuckled softly, taking the key from Jen’s slack fingers, swirling it lightly around his finger. “Yes indeed, my girl. I have truly filled your head with wonder. For now, forget the command that blocked my presence in your mind, and remember your TRUE goal.”

Jennifer shuddered slightly, then sighed, her lids drooping to half-mast.

“Now, continue de-programming Michelle,” he said with a grin. “Just as I taught you.”

Nodding softly, she leaned forward. “You will no longer go into trance under any of my own embedded trigger phrases.”

Michelle acknowledged the command, as well as the last two stipulations she had created. Andrew nodded, satisfied. He had, after all, helped the Michelle come up with the exact phrasing. Sitting down on the bed opposite, he settled in to watch the rest.

“Good, very good, Michelle,” Jennifer purred. “You have obeyed me perfectly. And obeying me perfectly is the only way you can be free. You want to be free, don’t you, Michelle? You need to escape from the room and be free of Master Andrew. The only way you can be free is to obey me. Completely. Totally. Absolutely. I am your Mistress, and you must obey me.”

“Yes,” Michelle breathed, “I must obey you...”

“You must obey me,” Jennifer reiterated. “You WILL obey me. You have no choice. You surrendered control to me so that I could free you. You do not resist me because you want to be free. You do not want to resist, because obeying me will give you your freedom.”

Give a person enough rope and they’ll eventually hang themselves with it, Andrew thought smirking. The same holds true with lines of logic. My lines have all been cast, now its time to reel in my catch!

“Now, listen closely,” Jennifer concluded with a wicked smiled, still deep in trance herself. “When I count down from three to one, you will become alert and aware again. You will remain deeply in trance, completely hypnotized, but you will talk, act, and react as if you were completely awake. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Jennifer,” Michelle responded. “I understand.”

“Very good. Now... three. Two. One.” Jennifer snapped her fingers.

* * *

Michelle blinked, her head turning slightly, back and forth. She felt disoriented; trying to sit up, she found that she was still bound, still shackled to the bed! Something was wrong, very wrong. Michelle blinked, then blinked again. “Wha... huh? What happened? Jennifer?” Eyes swam into focus slowly, glanced at the bed across from her, then closed again in disbelief. “Oh, no! No, no, no... oh God, please, no!”

“Yes, yes, and yes,” Andrew responded. “Funny. You seem surprised to see me.”

Struggling uselessly at her bindings, she sputtered. “HOW? What are you doing here? Why didn’t it work? And... where the hell is Jennifer?”

“She’s right there,” Andrew replied, answering her last question first, pointing at the head of the bed, beyond Michelle’s line of sight. “As for the rest... well, my dear, I’ve been here the entire time, except for a few trips to the store, to the bathroom, and to bed, of course. Secondly, it DID work... just not how you planned. She removed all of my implanted commands from your mind—including the one that prevented you from noticing that I was here in the room the entire time.” He laughed. “I have to say, this has been the most fun I’ve had in a long while.

Snarling, pulling at her restraints, she yelled. “You fucking bastard!! If I EVER get out of these restraints, I’ll—”

“Quiet her, slave,” Andrew ordered.

“Be silent, slave,” Jennifer commanded.

Michelle’s mouth slid closed in mid-protest. A dazed, confused look crossed her face. What’s happening? Why can’t I talk anymore? How is he doing this to me? I thought—

“You’re no doubt wondering what’s going on,” Andrew prompted, reading her expression. “I wanted you aware of what was going on, so I had Jennifer bring you to a ‘lucid’ state. You’re alert now, and aware, but not truly awake. You are still under a very deep hypnosis, my dear, a trance that you yourself willingly entered. Call it a ‘loophole’ if you will, but since you insist on resisting me, I ‘encouraged’ you to submit to someone else’s control, someone you felt much more comfortable with... someone you knew would be harmless and non-threatening.” He grinned. “Someone like dear, sweet, Jennifer.”

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!! she yelled silently. You set me up! You fucking set me up... no. Worse, you tricked me into setting MYSELF up!!

“Since I can’t control you DIRECTLY, I can use Jennifer to parrot my commands. You WILLINGLY submitted to her, and even now that you KNOW it was a trap, that submitting to her will only puts you deeper into my power, its too late to resist. As you have noticed, you are still obedient to her commands, so I have control-by-proxy. While you’ll find you are still capable of detesting me—”

You’re damn right I do, you cheating bastard! Michelle thought furiously.

“—resisting my commands,” Andrew continued, “you will find you are still completely and totally obedient to Jennifer, the one who entranced you.” He patted the naked girl’s ass lightly as

she moved to stand next to him. “Incidentally, you were a bit of a problem for me. You are remarkably resistant to the idea of submitting, to me or to anyone else.” He sighed. “As it stands, the drugs we used when we first abducted you were the only

way I was able to insert those few commands into your mind; you fought off everything I’ve tried to add since.”

Yeah? Then why hasn’t he used them on me since then?

“It’s also a pity,” he continued, standing up, “that those drugs tend to cause harmful side effects when used too often. Besides, drugging you would be kind of like ‘cheating’. I prefer the natural way... good old fashioned hypnosis.”

Cheating?!? Michelle though furiously. The very idea! As if there was a FAIR way to abduct someone and turn them into a mindless sex slave!

Andrew sighed. “From the way you’re throwing daggers with your eyes, you obviously have a something on your mind.”

Then, getting the joke, he chuckled. “Yes, but not for long, eh? Hahahaha.” Nodding to Jennifer, he said, “Let her talk again.”

“You may speak, slave,” Jennifer intoned.

“...ten bastard prick—oh...!” Michelle sighed softly, shaking her head. “Okay. You made your point. You have control over me now. Just finish it, dammit! I’d rather be a mindless sex slut than listen to more of your gloating.”

“That attitude will definitely be the first thing to go,” Andrew murmured. “Very well. Let’s get on with it then. Jennifer, repeat my commands.” The two walked to the foot of the bed, staring down at the restrained girl. Michelle, angry, frustrated, more than a little scared, sighed in resignation, as Andrew spoke.

“You are my slave.”

“You are Master Andrew’s slave.”

The instant the words left Jennifer’s lips, Michelle’s mind absorbed them. It became Truth, as surely as her name, her age, the color of her eyes and skin. She was his slave.

“No! I’m not Master’s slave... not a... not Master’s slave.... dammit... Master is not my Master!” Shit! Now I can’t even say Master... even THINK of Master... of anything except my Master!!

Andrew continued heedless. “You enjoy being my slave.”

“You enjoy being Master Andrew’s slave.”

A shudder ran through Michelle’s body like an electric charge. Pleasure welled up deep in her heart, as well as between her thighs. Intellectually, she knew it was artificial, that she hated his guts, but the simple fact of being his slave felt soooo good. It was becoming harder to hold onto her resolve.

“You love me. Completely. Totally. With all your heart.”

Michelle gritted her teeth, tensing, focusing all of her willpower to resist, to fight. Her wrists chafed from the strain or trying to bring her fingers to her ears. NO! GOD no! I have to fight this! I can’t let myself become his lovesick, obedient little slut! I have to resist—

“You love Master Andrew...” Jennifer recited.

Resist... have to... to... to love him... oh god, oh god, I do love him! I know its all a scam, artificial... but damn me, I LOVE him!

“...Completely...”

Yes. Oh, yes, I do!

“...Totally...”

MMMMMmmmmm, yeeesss! Yes! Totally! YES!

“...With all your heart.”

“YESS!” Michelle cried out, tears streaming down her eyes. “Oh shit... I know... I know you’re doing this to me... MAKING me love you this way... but I don’t care! I love you, Master... I love you! I love you! Yes! Yes!”

Andrew merely nodded. “You cannot resist me,” he continued. “You do not WANT to resist me. Nothing is more important to you than pleasing me. Nothing is more important that obeying me. You live to serve me. Your one and only duty is to obedience... complete, total and absolute obedience, to me.”

Jennifer’s words faded in the background as Michelle’s mind opened up, eagerly taking in every command, every rule. No longer angry or afraid, Michelle welcomed the changes. With each new command, she felt a part of her old self slip away, to be replaced by a newer, better, Michelle, one worthy of her Master. She vaguely heard her Master command her to cum for him before the steadily rising wave of pleasure that had been building steadily swept over her, obliterating the last traces of her old life. Writhing in pleasure, screaming her joy, Michelle caught a brief vision of her Master standing before her, holding the golden key before her, just before she faded into a sweet, soothing blackness...

* * *

Epilogue:

Michelle sat up, sleepily, stretching. Her lithe, slender body shifted against the silken sheets, pushing them aside to reveal her nakedness. A clink of metal to her side alerted her, and grinning, she turned, sitting cross-legged on the bed. “Good morning,” she said cheerfully. “Did you sleep well?”

Regina Esperanza growled in response, pulling at the restraints binding her wrists and ankles in place. “Did I sleep well? Are you fucking kidding me? How the HELL do you think I slept? I’m a fucking prisoner!!”

Michelle sighed, shaking her head. “Now, now, it’s not all THAT bad, now is it? You know, once upon a time, I was just where you are right now...”

Regina scowled at her in reply. “Is that supposed to make me feel better? That fucking prick wants to turn me into a brainwashed bimbo slut like you!”

Despite it all, Michelle giggled. “I’m sorry. Really. I’m not laughing at you... its just... I used to be so like you! It’s kinda funny really. Believe me, Regina... it’s not bad. It’s really really nice. No problems, no worries, you just do as you’re told.” She sighed blissfully. “And it feels so GOOD to obey.”

“Fine,” Regina retorted, “then obey ME and use that fucking key to unlock these cuffs and let me outta here!”

Michelle shook her head. “Nope. Sorry. Master Andrew wouldn’t like that. I can’t unlock you.”

Alright then, Regina through to herself. Let’s see if that bullshit that bastard gave me before about being able to hypnotize this slut with just a few words actually works.

Staring up at Michelle, she spoke. “My eyes seek reality.”

Michelle gasped, eyes going wide. “My fingers feel for faith,” she responded breathlessly.

From his view in the main room across the hall, Andrew smiled. “Looks like the new girl just tranced Michelle.”

Jennifer, her naked body rubbing lightly against her Master’s, shook her head in disbelief. “Amazing, Master. Truly amazing.”

“Which one? The new girl, or Michelle?”

Jennifer laughed. “Both, of course, but I meant Michelle, her progress. Hard to believe just a month ago she was as angry and bitter as the new girl you brought in.”

“And you were no different, way back when I first captured you, Jennifer, dear,” Andrew pointed out. “Believe it or not.” He cupped her breasts, making her squeal softly. “Though I have to say, I much prefer you this way.”

“As do I, Master,” she replied, still glancing next door. A slender hand slid down to caress Andrew’s crotch, and she gasped, feeling how hard he had become. “Mmmm,” she teased, stroking him gently. “Looks like Master enjoys the view.”

“The view, the challenge, the chase, the drama—everything,” he replied, turning around to face his slave. “It’s all a part of the conquest. That’s why I make it a game... a contest, to give any girl I take at least a chance of getting away. In any game of chance, there is a always a winner and a loser.”

Jennifer kissed him deeply, passionately, lovingly, then slid gracefully to her knees.

Andrew sighed deeply, as he began to lose himself in the pleasure of Jennifer’s sweet warm mouth. “And to the victor goes the spoils.”

((end))