The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains material of an explicitly sexual nature. My right to write it is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Your right to read it may vary according to any laws that may apply to you.

Copyright © 2001

Hotel Hot Tub

by Severed Dreams

It was looking to be another tedious evening. I had been out in the field for too long and it was starting to show. It had been a bit of a shock at first, to be dumped on a low priority project in the ass end of New England. I longed to be sent back to Manhattan, or San Diego, or even home for some R & R. Unfortunately, management would have none of that. The client had taken a liking to me, and the truth of the matter was that I was the only one who could make our vaporware last long enough for the checks to clear. Like it or not, I was stuck out here.

For a week now, my entire universe had been the hotel and the client site in the building next to it. Then 50 miles of absolutely nothing in all directions. In the beginning, I spent some time trying to figure out how an office building and a hotel end up in the middle of nowhere. I never came up with a satisfactory answer, and eventually grew bored with the entire line of inquiry. Without access to even a good bookstore, I was left with only my television and ten hours of sleep every day to keep me occupied. Even the project was without challenge, I was essentially nothing more that a lumbering suit.

Musing these things over, for what appeared to be the ten thousandth time, I felt the faint traces of hunger in my stomach. Good, I can kill some time having dinner, I thought to myself, as I placed the bare minimum amount of clothing on for my trek to the lobby restaurant.

Nothing in my experience prepared me for what was to greet me when the elevator doors opened. Before me was the perfect expression of feminine beauty... wrapped in a towel. My jaw hit the floor.

She had lovely blond hair, obviously shoulder length, but tied back for the moment. I could tell that it was one of those wholesome styles encouraged by the corporations. Neat, but female, conservative, but sexy in a professional way. Her face was touched up, the makeup was subtle but definitely there. Tiny, but tasteful earrings in her delicate lobes. That was pretty much all that she had on, the makeup, the earrings and the towel of course. She was not even wearing sandals on her cute little feet. I was so caught up in her, I did not even have time to realize how much of a mess I must have looked, or even to remember to feel self conscious.

“I feel like I’m naked,” she said.

I don’t even remember entering the elevator. In fact, the entire trip was mostly a blur. The only thing that I remember clearly was her mentioning something about a hot tub, and watch her calves hoping for more from her towel as she walked out of the elevator.

When the elevator had reached the bottom floor, my boredom and dinner were already long forgotten. Immediately, I punched the button that would return me to my floor, and raced a few photons on my way back to my room. Before I even registered that I was back at my room, I was in my trunks, shaved, teeth brushed and contacts in. I was ready to go.

I reached the swimming area, and with the first thought that I had since setting eyes on her that was not about her, realized that the area was nicely done. It was indoors, but lit well in a way that was neither too aggressively artificial but not too dark and dingy either. There tasteful amount of healthy looking plant life. The rest of the environment was clean, sharp and orderly. How the hell had I managed to have stayed here for all this time and not found this place, I wondered.

My eyes then crossed over her, sitting in the hot tub, the most luscious sight I have ever seen in my life. Alone, too, I might add. What the hell am I doing standing here thinking about plants and lighting!

So, I made my way over to the hot tub, and invited myself in. She welcomed me, and was friendly enough. We made small talk for a while, mostly her talking and me trying not to drool openly. She was definitely the type to wear a little bit of jewelry and light makeup anywhere, to be prepared for any situation. Her two piece bikini swim suit was absolutely stunning. I could see through the clear hot water that her thighs were toned and healthy. A little bit of moisture started to collect on her cute, firm breasts.

I had a hard time focusing on what she was talking about, but I whole heatedly agreed with everything that she said. She seemed to be accept the disconnected steam of “yeah” and “totally” and “I agree completely” as sufficient for my role in the conversation, and continued talking. I did manage to learn that she worked for a fairly large company as a sales representative and that she felt more or less the same way about this place as I did.

Now, I was not hideous or even all that unattractive. However, as the conversation went on, it became painfully obvious that I was not quite up to her standards. Boredom had permitted the conversation to last longer and go further that it probably normally would have, but she was not responding to my subtle passes. I knew that if I did not do something soon, I would be returning to my room alone that night. I realized, at that moment, that I had no intention of returning to my room at all.

Fortunately, I knew how to make sure that that would not happen.

“I’m glad that this place has a hot tub, it’s so nice to relax after a long day’s work,” she said.

Thank you, I thought, seeing my opening.

“I know what you mean. Sometimes, it’s so relaxing that I could just drift off where I’m sitting right now,” I said.

“Yeah,” she said, her voice becoming softer.

“Normally, if I were alone, I would try to resist the wonderful feeling of drifting off into a nice comfy sleep in the hot tub, but when there’s someone else around, I know it’s completely safe to do so. Nothing could happen, because it’s safe to just relax completely and let go...”

“Mmmm hmmm,” she mumbled.

This was great! Just minutes ago, I had been hung on her every word, and now she was going into a deep trance nicely. I have to admit, that I was enjoying the reversal. I decided to go further.

“Now that you’re so relaxed, and surrounded by this wonderfully relaxing warm water, it’s completely impossible for you to stay awake. You do not want to resist the wonderful feeling of drifting into a deep, relaxing sleep. It feels so good to let your thoughts drift away and let my voice take their place. It feels so good to drift into a deep, deep sleep, and let my voice carry you away. You are safe and complete wrapped up in my voice, it feels so good to listen and obey. Now in a moment you will take a deep deep breath, the deepest breath you can, and when you let it out, you will feel any resistance or reluctance to obey my voice leave with it. Take that deep breath now.”

Her eyes were already closed, and she was slumped back in the hot tub, completely at peace. Her tiny little lips gently parted, as she breathed in deeply, which did wonderful things to her breasts, and then she let her breath out. As her breath left her lips, I saw her body relax completely. I knew that she was mine now.

“Stand up and come to me,” I commanded.

Without hesitation, she rose and slowly walked to me. Her eyes were closed, but she was so focused on the sound of my voice that she came right to me. Standing in front of me, her firm young body wet, with the steam rising around us, I knew that I would probably remember this trip as one of my favorites! I stood up, directly in front of her. She was only a few inches shorter than me, and less than that away from me.

I whispered sweet suggestions into her ear as I traced my hands up and down her sides. Repeating over and over that she was completely under my power, and how wonderful and relaxing it was to be under my power. I suggested to her that she would feel so lucking to meet such an attractive and interesting man in the hot tub, that this was precisely the reason why she was her, and that it was so great that I was willing to take complete control over the situation, freeing her from any hesitation and doubt.

She started to moan, and her lips had slightly parted. I knew that she was getting ready. I started to suggest to her how turned on this was making her feel. I suggested to her that her entire body was yearning for my touch, for my kiss, for contact with my body. As I repeated this over and over, I could feel her body trying to move closer to mine, but since I had not given her the instruction to move, she remained where she was.

My hands were still moving up and down her body, and I allowed one of them to brush over her breast on it’s way up. She gasped in anticipation. I moved the other hand down over her other breast slowly, and she started to moan. I left my hand on her breast, and gently started to rub it. Her moans became louder and more insistent. I suggested to her all sorts of things about how great it was to submit to my touch, and about how she would willingly giver herself to me completely... mind, body and soul.

I then had her feelings and arousal freeze exactly how they were. Now the moment of truth had arrived.

“You are in a deep trance. You are focused on my voice and will obey, do you understand?” I asked.

She nodded her head, her lips slightly parted, her eyes closed.

“When I touch your right elbow, you will open your eyes. You will still be in a deep trance and will obey, but your eyes will open and they will lock completely on my eyes. You will power as your eyes are locked on to mine, and you will fill completely awash in it.”

I reached out and brushed against her right elbow. Her eyes snapped open and she locked completely on my eyes. Her posture still relaxed and entranced, her mouth still slightly opened.

“In a moment I am going to ask you a question. You will have the complete free will to answer yes or no. If you answer no, your eyes will close and you will await further instructions. If you answer yes, you will give yourself over to me completely and fully to do with as I please. Do you understand?”

She nodded her head gently, never once taking her eyes off mine.

“Do you enjoy the way that you feel now, and would you like to feel the most incredible pleasure of your life with me?” I asked.

Her voice sounded clear and strong as she said “Yes.”

“Good girl,” I said. “Now close your eyes and listen carefully. Whenever I say the phrase ‘give yourself to me’ you will return to a deep and powerful trance, as you are now. Do you understand?”

She nodded her head.

“Now when I kiss you on your lips, you will wake up. You will feel electric passion and pleasure from my lips, and my hands, and from any other part of my body that comes into contact with yours. You are going to experience the most intense and pleasurable sexual experience of your life with me. You will wake up, and you will be an animal, completely intent on sex with absolutely no other thought. You will be completely free to experience intense sexual pleasure, and although you will be awake, for the rest of tonight, you will instantly feel anything that I tell you to feel, and instantly do anything that I tell you to do. Do you understand?”

She nodded her head.

I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. The response was incredible. She kissed me back, hard! Her firm, young wet body pressed up to me, grinding against mine. Moaning and passionate, she was all over me.

We had sex in that hot tub twice before I put her back into a trance, so that I could keep her off of me long enough to get back to her room. We then continued all night, and called in sick the next day. Of course afterwards we... well, that is a story for another time.