The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub

It was over a hundred degrees out and mugg y so I was pretty sure that no one would be in the hot tub. It was the middle of the week and most people were coming home and staying inside with their air conditioners running. While huddling under the air conditioning ducts made perfect sense to me my body was really sore from a workout and I really needed to get into the hot jets and loosen up a bit.

Just as I eased my body into the hot water I heard Candy’s voice saying, “Hi Jason. Isn’t it a bit hot to be taking a hot tub?”

I looked up and said, “Hi Candy; I didn’t know your apartment looked down on the pool.”

Candy was always coming onto me and her desire for me was well known throughout the community. She was really nice but she loved her down home cooking and she fried everything and followed up with lots of pie. Even if she were thin I thought her way of living would kill me. She waved and said, “Of course. That way we can see if cute guys get in the pool.”

She disappeared back into her apartment and I leaned back into the hot bubbles and relaxed my sore muscles. I reached that point where my body was telling me it was time to get out so I slowly eased myself out of the water and sat on a higher step in the hot tub to begin the cooling process. Right after I began the process of getting out I heard several women talking and giggling and when I looked up I saw it was Candy and her two roommates all heading straight towards me and wearing swimming suits.

Candy said, “Oh no Jason! Are you getting out?”

I said, “Ya, my muscles are jelly. If I stay in any longer I will be a lobster.”

Candy said, “Or a completely helpless and hapless man” right as she gave me a push back into the water.

At first I thought she was just joking but as I was turning back around towards the step one of the other women said, “Get him girls” and then grabbed my leg pulling me back into the water. She grabbed both legs and spun me so that I was now on my back. For just a second my head went under water and complete panic struck as I went into survival mode. My arms flailed wildly before I felt both arms being grabbed just as my head surfaced above water again.

As my head came to the surface the overweight woman holding my legs pushed my legs under and then stepped over my legs squeezing her legs together and locking my legs together below the surface. She then leaned forward and said, “You’ve been resisting Candy’s advances for far too long and we’re tired of it. You’re going to leave this hot tub a changed man.”

I tried to kick at her but Candy leaned forward and forced a long kiss on me. I felt two hands begin to caress my nipples as Candy kissed me and I felt my body begin to relax. I so desperately did not want to give into these three fat women but somehow the idea of being raped was highly erotic and my body responded against my wishes. The woman holding my legs said, “I knew he wouldn’t put up too much of a fight if we waited until he was ready to get out.”

Candy released her kiss and I looked up at her and said, “Candy please don’t do this.”

She said, “Don’t worry baby; when this is all over I guarantee you will be thanking me for this and asking why I waited so long to make you ours.”

I started to protest but just as I began to speak she thrust her tongue into my mouth and started the second long kiss. I felt the woman at my legs pull my swim trunks off and she began to stroke my erection. The hot water made the feelings so intense that I came within the first 30 seconds of her stroking me. As soon as I finished cumming I felt that usual sleepy feeling that a man gets when he just had a good release. Then Candy moved in front of me and said, “That’s one. Now give me two more of those.” Then she kissed me again.

When she ended the kiss I realized my mind had begun to drift as I had not been thinking about either of the other women in the hot tub. I looked up at Candy hoping reason or morals would prevail and said, “Please.”

She said, “How polite. He said please before he asked me for more.” Then she gave me another long kiss.

I did not realize it but I was no longer being held down. The woman at my legs was caressing the inside of my thighs and stroking me while the other woman continued to play with my nipples. The pleasure was incredible and I could feel a second orgasm building up. Candy released the kiss and said, “Cum for me when I kiss you on the forehead.”

Before I even had time to think about what she had just said she kissed me on the forehead and the woman at my legs furiously stroked as pleasure burst forth through my entire body. I began to scream from the pleasure so the second woman playing with my nipples stood up and buried my face in her massive breasts completely muffling out my screams. I was completely drained but she kept stroking until I went soft and slowly sunk back into the bubbles. Candy said, “Good boy. You have one more to go.”

I felt like a ragdoll and my mind felt like I was in some kind of waking dream. Candy said, “Do you like the way Tasha and Linda are making you feel?”

Then before I could even answer she said, “Of course you are. You are so helpless and submissive now. I have dreamed about doing this to you for so long. You are so helpless and submissive; so helpless and submissive.”

My nipples actually felt alive with a mix of pleasure and pain as they relentlessly tormented me with unbearable pleasure. I felt helpless and submissive and Candy knew it. I heard her words echo through the chambers of my mind only they felt as if they had come from my mind as I thought, “I am so helpless and submissive now.”

Just then Tasha said, “He’s losing it. We’ve almost got him now.”

Candy said, “Sshh! You’ll snap him out of it.”

Tasha continued to stroke me but this time Linda leaned over and said, “Oh no he won’t” right before she laid a kiss on me that lasted an eternity. My body responded to the control they had as well as her kiss and I knew I just could not control my physical responses any longer. Even scarier is that I did not really appear to have control over my thoughts either.

Tasha said, “Just relax Jason. There is no reason to resist. Great pleasures await you as you lose control to us. You are so submissive and so helpless right now. Why fight it? Just close your eyes and let the pleasure carry you away.”

The sound of the water bubbling with my head gently nestled between Linda’s breasts while all three of them pleasured me was overwhelming. I closed my eyes and let myself surrender to the pleasure. I’m not sure I had any choice in the matter but I told myself I was letting myself go. This continued for several minutes and then I could feel myself starting to build back up towards a third orgasm.

Candy said, “You will not cum until I kiss you on the forehead again. This time when you are finished cumming for me your eyes will close and you will fall into a deep deep sleep where you will hear only my voice and nothing else. The kiss to your forehead will render you completely helpless and totally under our power. It is time to become a new man.” Then she kissed my forehead.

My body shook like I was having convulsions and then as Tasha eased up on her grip I felt the intolerable pleasure begin to subside. As the pleasure subsided I felt my entire body giving way to an intense desire to sleep like I had never experienced. Tasha released her grip and I fell into what I thought was a deep sleep. The only difference between a nice normal sleep in my bed and this was when Candy began to speak I could hear and feel every word she spoke.

Candy said, “You are hypnotized Jason and are completely under our power now. You have been avoiding me and resisting my advances and now you cannot even remember why. You love large women and would do anything to please me, Linda or Tasha. Every inch of our bodies fascinates you and when you see our large luscious breasts it is all you can to contain yourself and not cum in your pants. You now belong to us. You are our slave and you will obey. What are you and what must you do?”

I happily and dreamily replied, “I am your slave and I will obey.”

Candy said, “Good slave. When you address anyone of us in our apartment you will address us as Mistress and then our first name so we know who our slave is speaking to. Is that clear slave?”

I immediately responded, “Yes Mistress Candy.”

She said, “When anyone of us kisses your forehead and tells you to sleep your mind will immediately return to this hypnotic state so that you can be further programmed to be a good slave. What happens when one of us kisses your forehead and tells you to sleep?”

I replied, “I will immediately return to this hypnotic state Mistress Candy.”

Not speaking to me Candy said, “Okay ladies the deed is done. Let’s get his swim trunks back on him. I’ll wake him up and then we’ll head up to the apartment to have ourselves a little fun.”

Then Candy said, “Now slave. When I count to three and tap your forehead you will awaken feeling more refreshed and alive then you have felt in years. You will remember everything that happened today and will be grateful I finally took you to be our slave.”

She counted to three and tapped my forehead and I suddenly felt alert and like I had taken a very refreshing nap. Only this time when I looked at Candy I felt lust and desire as well as a feeling of warmth and happiness. I immediately said, “How can I serve you Mistress Candy?”

Tasha said, “That is the tone I wanted to hear. There is something so satisfying about hearing a man with overwhelming desire ask how he can serve you. We will head to our apartment and you will give all three of us oral pleasure.”

I immediately said, “Yes Mistress Tasha; as you wish.”

Candy spun my head towards her and said, “Right now we will share you but someday you will be mine and mine alone. Tasha and Linda have their guys picked out but we just need the right moment to pounce on them like we did with you.”

All I could do was smile and say, “Yes Mistress Candy. I would love to belong to you.”

She kissed me and said, “You already do slave; you already do.” And thus began my life as a sex slave.