The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot off the Press

Warren Hudson opened the front door and breathed in the fresh morning air. Waving to a neighbor who went jogging by, the middle-aged man walked out and retrieved his newspaper, unrolling it as he went back inside.

“Honey, coffee’s ready.” Elizabeth Hudson said from the kitchen.

“Great, pour me a cup please. I’m just checking the sports page.”

Warren took a seat by the bar in the kitchen and laid the paper out before him. Separating the sections, he found what he was looking for and nearly started reading. Something made him stop though, something he just couldn’t quite understand. Looking back to the front page, Warren scanned the headlines, seeking out the article that had caught his eye. No, he thought, reading the headline again, no this just can’t be.

For several minutes Warren stared blankly at the newspaper, his mind struggling to comprehend what he was reading. How could they print something like this, he questioned? It wasn’t right, and yet still he stared, his cock beginning to grow and his thoughts slowly descending into the basement of his mind. Warren looked up and over at his wife by the sink.

Elizabeth was almost ten years younger than her husband and was a housewife. She never had worked, outside of the occasional part-time job when she was in school, but did manage to find plenty of hobbies that kept her in great shape. She had always believed in keeping her body fit not just for what her husband might think but for her own self-confidence. She was a strong woman and on this morning never saw her husband coming up behind her, his pants already open and his cock hanging out.

“Honey, what are you...” She asked, gasping as she looked down and then up into his eyes. Warren had a look she hadn’t seen since their honeymoon and even then it wasn’t so purely carnal. He looked like an animal as he grabbed her by her slender hips and picked her up, carrying the woman around to the bar.

“Look.” Warren said, pointing blankly at the paper.

Elizabeth Hudson stared right where he pointed and suddenly her mouth opened in shock. How could the paper print something like that? What were they thinking? Her subconscious was barely aware that her nipples hardened and her legs began squeezing and releasing over and over. Something stirred deep inside the woman and she quickly forgot all about the article.

Peering over her shoulder, Elizabeth smiled and flicked her tongue out at her husband. “Come on you stud, fuck me like a whore.”

In mere minutes, Elizabeth had been stripped of all her clothing and was planted face down over the bar, her cunt sucking in her husband’s massive cock. He rammed his dick hard into her, caring nothing for making her feel pleasure, only wanting to get his own enjoyment out of her tight little body. She was a whore for his cock to fill, nothing more. He grabbed her hips and slapped into her, giving it to the woman harder than anyone ever had. She was taking the pounding like a real slut, moaning and crying out as she thrashed about below him, rubbing her tits all over the newspaper, the ink smearing as they rutted away the morning.

“Oh give me it, come on stud, give me what you got.” Elizabeth moaned looking as much over her shoulder as she could.

Warren slammed in deep, holding his cock and growling at the woman. “Cream for your coffee?” He shouted, his cock flooding her cunt with exactly that, thick cream.

Across town in another small suburban neighborhood, David Thompson ran down stairs to answer the door.

“Honey don’t run, you know your dad sleeps late on Saturdays.” His mother called out from the kitchen.

Rolling his eyes, David slowed down and opened the door. “About time, I’ve been waiting for an hour.” The teenager said, letting the girl inside.

“Sorry, our paper didn’t get delivered until just ten minutes ago. We needed it for the project.” Brooke replied, walking in past her school friend.

“Whatever, let’s go work on it in the garage. My dad said we could use his work bench to lay out the paper.”

“Have you got the liquid starch?” Brooke asked, as the two teens walked down the few steps into the empty garage.

“Of course, like I said I was waiting for an hour, let’s just start cutting the paper up into strips. That’s what Mrs. Jenson said we needed to do first.”

Brooke looked over the boy as he started sorting out the paper he had from yesterday. Why did she have to end up with him as a partner? He was a complete loser, never said anything positive, and most of the time treated her and the other girls in class like they were eye candy to be looked at but not appreciated for anything else. Shrugging off the annoyances, Brooke unrolled her own paper and began separating it into individual sheets to cut. Suddenly her eyes widened and she had to look again at the first page.

No, the girl thought, reading the headline again, it couldn’t possibly say that. Brooke rubbed her eyes and looked again, could the newspaper really print something like that? It didn’t make sense, she thought. They’d get in all kinds of trouble, wouldn’t they? Slowly her mind fogged over as she reread the article again and again. It wasn’t a long one and after reading it the third time, a wicked grin came over the young girl’s face. Brooke looked up at David over by the work bench. She let her eyes roam his body and all kinds of thoughts came to her.

Standing up, Brooke pulled her shirt over her head, allowing her tits to flop out into view. She hadn’t bothered with a bra as her thick shirt served her fine for working on this art project. Now she reached up and squeezed each of her tits, licking her lips and tossing her head forward so a long strand of blonde hair hung right in her eyes. David kept his back to her, pouring the liquid starch into a small tray.

“Brooke, do you have some strips ready?” David said, turning and nearly falling as his legs grew weak.

Brooke stalked right up to David, topless and wiggling her young hips as she put on the most whorish pose she could. She pressed her finger to his lips and rolled it down across his chest, only ending when she could grab his pants and pull him towards her.

“Here, look at this.” The girl said, pointing to the article she’d been struck by.

David barely managed to tear his eyes away from her incredibly firm rack, and looked at what she pointed to. Like her, he had to reread the title of the article.

“No way, they printed this in the paper. I didn’t think that was legal. Wow...” David’s voice faded as his eyes glossed over and his cock began rapidly growing in his jeans. He shifted and suddenly felt Brooke press in close beside him, her naked tits rubbing into his side. He turned and looked at the girl, his face dripping with lust.

“Get your slutty ass on the floor, I’m gonna fuck your stupid brains out.”

Brooke gasped and felt her stomach quiver with anticipation. The girl quickly threw herself on the floor, laying back right on top of the paper she’d spread out. David climbed in on top of her, reaching down and yanking hard at her pants. He pulled them over her young hips and grabbed at her flimsy panties.

“You ready to be screwed like a dirty little whore?” David asked, having torn the panties right off Brooke and watching her cunt drool in readiness.

“Do it,” Brooke sighed. “Fuck me, fill me with your seed, right now.” The girl was barely containing her excitement as she lay there, legs spread, waiting to be penetrated.

Moments later, the garage was filled with the low grunts and moans of two rutting teenagers. David pounded his hips down into Brooke, feeling nothing but enjoyment at her slutty little body displayed before him. He massaged her tits, shoving them up and down her chest, loving the extreme pain he could inflict while simultaneously bringing her unbelievable pleasure. Like a horny rabbit, David continued fucking the girl for more than ten minutes, his own stamina coming from somewhere he didn’t recognize. All he cared about was filling the girl up, pumping her belly hard and quick and dumping load after load of semen inside the girl.

Brooke lay there moaning, her eyes pure lust and her mind focused on only one thing, the thick invading manhood between her formerly innocent thighs. She loved being his pleasure toy, having this boy from her class fuck her little brains out. As though she could feel her mind melting away, Brooke cried out in pleasure and felt him begin erupting, spraying her womb down with cum.

Both kids barely registered the garage door opening and a stunned Nick Thompson walking in. “Hey son, have you got the sports...” His voice trailed off as he saw the nude girl being plowed into by his son. Some deep part of him felt a twinge of pride, but the parental side loudly objected. “What the hell, get off her!” Nick shouted, running up and pulling David back.

Having already filled the girl with cum, David lay back relaxed and breathing heavily. He looked from slutty little Brooke up to his confused and angry father. Then he smiled and pointed to the paper they’d been fucking on top of.

“Look at that dad.”

Nick peered down at the paper, trying to avoid staring at the sexy little teen his son had been giving it to. His eyes widened and he suppressed a startled yell. What the fuck, he thought? How could the newspaper print something like that? It made no sense. That just wasn’t right. Surprisingly the more he read the article, the more he started to agree with it. He read the title a fourth time and found himself grinning. Yeah, he decided, that could work.

Looking from his son over to Brooke, who still leaned back, catching her breath, Nick Thompson decided it was time for some fun.

“Hey David, let’s both do the slut at the same time. You get her mouth, I’ll take this cute little cunt.” David smiled at his dad and crawled over to where Brooke lay.

In minutes, Brooke was on all fours getting her cunt stuffed at one end and her mouth filled at the other. David really sank his cock deep inside the girl, her throat massaging his shaft as he pulled her blonde hair forward. Behind her, Nick slammed his hips forward,cramming his large cock to depths the girl had never felt before. He really humped into her hard, throwing all his weight behind his thrusts, wanting the teenager to understand her purpose here. She was a cute little whore only useful when his dick was in her body. He reached forward and grabbed at her hanging tits as he filled her belly and groaned loudly.

Like the happy slut she was, Brooke quickly deep-throated David and allowed his father to fuck her from behind. She loved being the object of their lust and couldn’t wait until each of them flooded her with more sticky sperm. She rolled her eyes up and did her best to show David what a good little whore she was. Wiggling her hips, she did the same for Nick. Both were getting close to blowing their loads, and she knew just where she wanted them to.

Nick came first, his hands tightening on the girl’s smooth hips. He caressed her around the abs and sank fully inside, his cock jumping and spraying more cum than he’d remembered doing since he was close to his son’s age. He rammed into the girl one last time, letting her feel his cock coating her cervix. At the opposite end David came upon seeing his dad get off in this girl. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth as cum rocketed deep into her throat.

Together the three of them fell into a sweaty heap and waited anxiously for the time they could go at it yet again.

In another part of town, freshman reporter for the Krystalis Gazette Julie Donner sipped her coffee and read some of the assignments that had been given her this morning. Her paper, the Krystalis Gazette was a relative newcomer in the small town. They were fighting an uphill battle against the Times and really had to latch on to some good leads. Otherwise they wouldn’t last in such a bad economy. She flipped through the pages, seeing not much to go on. What she really needed was a big lead, something nobody else could handle. The television at the end of the bar suddenly caught her attention. Across the bottom of the screen a bright flashing red ‘NEWS BREAK’ made her look up.

“Hmmm...“She questioned, setting down her coffee. “What do we have here?”

Grabbing the remote and turning up the volume, Julie watched as two anchors walked out and sat behind the news desk.

“This is Ted Jones and Anne Cawalsky bringing you breaking news. We have received numerous reports from all over town that a newspaper article is somehow creating pandemonium in the streets. Reports are still sketchy but apparently this morning’s Times has a cover story that seems to be responsible.”

Beside the man, Anne Cawalsky jumped in, holding up a folded newspaper. “That’s right Ted, we are the first to break this mysterious story and we have a copy of the offending article right here. We want to warn our viewers that apparently the reports of what this article has led to consist of a rather sexual nature. As Ted mentioned, reports are sketchy at best. We’ve not heard back from our reporters in the field and only just managed to get this copy as the box outside the studio appears to have been quickly picked clean.”

Julie watched stunned as the younger anchor woman tossed back her dark hair and unrolled the newspaper. She and Ted seemed to study the front page for a few seconds.

“Ah, here it is. Oh my god.” Anne said, putting a hand up to her mouth.

“I can’t believe that.” Ted gasped, suddenly looking back towards the cameras.

“Unfortunately we just can’t show this article on screen but I can see why people are affected. This is a horribly inappropriate subject matter to print, and even if printed it certainly isn’t accurate.”

Next to him Anne stared down at the paper, her eyes appearing unfocused. Ted failed to even notice his co-anchor reaching up and openly fondling herself on the air. Sliding her hands up and down her large chest, Anne locked on and pinched her nipples, leaning back and gasping. Suddenly looking her direction, Ted glanced back at the article, his mind already a little fuzzy. He seemed to forget all about the camera crew and spoke directly to Anne.

“God you’re such a slut. Why don’t you bend over the desk and let me show you how a whore takes it from behind?”

The camera seemed to grow jerky all of a sudden as Anne was clearly seen standing up and bending over the desk, her tits already partially exposed by her own groping assault. Ted stood and could be seen hunching over the woman, grabbing her by the waist. Julie continued watching in complete shock as first Ted reached down and tore at the dark-haired woman’s panties and then lifted her skirt to shuffle in behind her. Just as Anne shrieked in pleasure and Ted began humping into her from behind, the television went blank and a blue screen appeared. The announcement simply said ‘Experiencing Technical difficulties’.

Staring at the screen for several minutes, Julie couldn’t believe what she’d just witnessed. An article was provoking that kind of behavior. This was the biggest thing to happen since, well... since ever. Suddenly the woman smiled. If she could break that story, show what that article really said, well then she’d be guaranteed a long bright future in journalism. She could win a Pulitzer for something like that. Her mind turned over and over all the possibilities of being able to reveal what was really going on. What were these people reading?

Leaving her kitchen, Julie paced her living room. She couldn’t go out and find a copy of the newspaper. It would probably have the same effect on her it seemed to be having on everyone else. She briefly pictured the entire town rutting away like animals all because they read the newspaper. It was a surprisingly humorous image. Talk about increasing newspaper sales, she thought laughing. Then it hit her, the perfect solution, in fact the exact reason newspaper sales were down. Most people simply read the news online. She could go to the newspaper’s website and read the story there. Whatever the effects were, it had to be the paper itself, not the words. All she had to do was read it through the filter of her computer.

Julie sat down and quickly turned on the PC in her office. Sometimes, she realized, having brains really paid off when you needed them. She’d been the top student in her journalism classes in college. This really had shocked most of her friends as she’d also been a cheerleader. Brains, they’d said, didn’t usually go in the same sentence with cheerleaders. She’d proven them all wrong and she was about to prove just how intelligent she was.

Scrolling down the webpage, she finally found the front page section of today’s newspaper. Ah, she thought, here it is. She opened her mouth in shock. Wow that really was a horrible article. How could the newspaper possibly print something like this? She skimmed from the headline ‘ALL WOMEN AND GIRLS ARE FUCKING WHORES’ down over the contents of the paragraph-long article.

Apparently according to the writer, one Mr. Sinister, Women and Girls by their very nature were sex objects to be enjoyed by men of all ages. They had wormed their way into the premise of equality but in actuality were basically whores being paid for their bodies and just failing to deliver. The writer went on to say with no subtlety that women enjoyed being taken and taken hard, they liked having their filthy cunts filled to overflowing with virile sperm and that through the special research this author had done, he could prove this fact. He exclaimed that men were needed to step up and claim what was theirs. The men reading the article were instructed to make sure women read it and understood what it meant. Women were simply instructed to be what their nature intended of them, enjoy their life as sluts.

Julie sat back in her chair and rubbed her eyes. Could they really have sent this to press? How could such a vile piece of sexist propaganda be promoted by the oldest newspaper in town? The whole thing not only insulted and shocked women everywhere but completely went against all national and local laws. A smile crept over Julie’s face. She couldn’t wait to blast the Times with her own article. The Krystalis Gazette would make her editor over something like this. Suddenly her computer made a small ‘ding’ and alerted her on the screen.

Reading the small message, Julie felt a little queasy. ‘YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED A VIRUS THROUGH THIS PAGE’. Looking back at the article in the background, Julie’s eyes seemed to cloud over slightly. Her mind drifted and she found herself leaning back in her seat, slowly drifting off as if growing sleepy.

In minutes Julie Donner had pushed her chair back and was already lifting her shirt and crushing her tits in one hand as the other dug its way down beneath her skirt. She gasped as she masturbated and massaged every supple curve. Running a hand through her silky red hair, Julie moaned loudly and cried out for a man, any man. She ran to the door and flung it wide open. Looking out, she saw nobody around. There had to be a man somewhere, someone with a big thick cock she could ride.

She stumbled her way down the street towards the apartment complex. There were always men hanging out in front of it. Sure enough there were a few men, big strong men, and Julie swayed her hips seductively as she walked right up to one.

“Fuck me, fuck me now.” Julie cried out, wrapping her arms around the shocked man.

One of the other two guys pressed in. “Oh my god, it’s like Bill said he saw on the news. She’s totally whoring herself out, like all those other women.”

Ron looked from his buddy to the cute redhead that had come on to him. “Is that true, baby, are you a slutty whore?”

Julie moaned and closed her eyes, nodding her head eagerly. “Oh please just fuck me now.”

Ron looked at his buddy and then called over to the other guy who’d been staring. “Hey come on, looks like we got us a real slut here. Let’s give her what she wants.”

In surprisingly short time, Julie had been stripped and laid out on the sidewalk, Ron already slicing down in between her outstretched legs. He slammed his bulk down into the woman, filling her tight little cunt and watching her boobs jiggle up and down and side to side. He fucked her harder and harder, really impressed with how she seemed to like it the rougher he got. The other two guys had already released their cocks and jacked them, aiming at her face.

“Oh fuck me, come on fuck my slutty body, fill me with your cum, cover me with it.” Julie shrieked, her thighs pulling Ron in deeper and her head thrashing from side to side to stare up at his two accomplices. She smiled right at the men, her tongue flicking out and red hair hanging down in her face.

Seconds later, both of Ron’s friends erupted all over the woman’s face. Julie opened her mouth wide and caught several globs of sperm right on her tongue. She smiled and gulped it down as they continued to spray her face and hair. As Ron kept driving his hips right down into her, he couldn’t contain his climax any longer. Seeing his buds paint her red hair with thick white dots pushed him over the edge. He held her hips and pulled Julie right up into his belly. Sinking deep inside, he packed her womb full of thick sperm and nearly collapsed down over her.

As the men rested, Julie crawled around to all three, sucking their wilted cocks deep into her mouth and slurping as she desperately tried to bring them back for more action. Some distant part of her mind remembered an article she was going to write, but for the life of her she just couldn’t remember what it was to be about.

Oh well, she thought happily, maybe it would come to her while she was getting her insides painted white again. There was nothing quite like a thick juicy cock screwing your brains out to help you clear your head. Julie giggled as one of Ron’s friends, she wasn’t sure of his name, sank his cock right up inside her and started pumping away.

All across the small town of Krystalis, teenage girls and women lay on their backs, bent over counters, cars, tables, or just leaned up against the wall, as men of all ages fucked them like the sluts they now believed they were. They all wore vapidly content expressions and wanted only one thing, more of what they were already getting. Deep in the office tower of the Krystalis Times, a lone figure lit a cigar, brightening the otherwise dimly lit office. Excellent results, the man thought, leaning forward and motioning the dark silhouette opposite him forward.

“You are pleased with the story?” The newcomer asked.

“Absolutely, what did you say your name was again?” The smoking man asked.

“I didn’t say sir. I work for an organization. We’ve had to go underground recently due to persecution from a rather formidable opponent. We can’t afford to have him locate us, so no names.”

The man puffed away at his cigar and looked across the dimly lit office into the dark face of Mr. Sinister. Whoever the man really was could wait for another time. His sampling of work had been stellar. “Fine then, but I expect work of this quality for our future business. This was most impressive.”

“We pride ourselves in what we do.” The dark figure said, walking back to the door. “But do be on the lookout for our nemesis. He is quite good at tracking us and he has a rather unique talent.”

Snuffing out the cigar and watching the man leave, the editor of the Krystalis Times grinned. “What’s this man’s name, your enemy I mean?”

Footsteps echoed down the long gray hall and the figure of Mr. Sinister turned only once to look back. “He may call himself Reynolds, he may not, just be on the lookout. You’ll hear from us again.”

The End