The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Haunting Hypnosis

MISTRESS AMETHYST bewitches more than HER eager to serve male submissive

billy’s long wait for the right sunset was just about to be rewarded. he had his camera ready and he was already thinking which photo contest this shot would win for him? he took the picture and let out a sigh of relief because nothing weird or intrusive had happened.

“Excuse me, are you billy vikcum the famous photographer?” a lovely Female said from behind billy.

he turned around to see a beautiful Woman with beautiful brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair, smiling at him. The smile gave him a jolt of pleasure in his mind! he blinked and said, “yes I am, Miss…”

“Amethyst,” She replied. The name was very appropriate in that She was wearing a purple blouse, purple skin tight stretch pants and purple sneakers all in different shades. “I didn’t want to disturb your shot so I waited until you were done.

“Thank You for that, many people wouldn’t be as kind,” billy replied. he was taken with the look of this inspiring Woman. “Please can i take Your picture, Amethyst?” he asked.

“I would love that!” Amethyst said excitedly while clapping!

“Hurry and stand over by that bench and I will catch the sunset behind You!”

Amethyst ran over to the spot and She kneeled with one leg on the bench and one leg standing on the ground. billy immediately took Her picture. he waved Amethyst back over to him. “Can I send this to You?”

“Yes please send it to the email address on my business card,” She said handing him Her card.

billy couldn’t stop staring at Her beautiful eyes. “i wish i could get more pictures of You Amethyst.”

“Be careful what you wish for, it might just cum true,” She said so seductively yet calmly that billy had to blink a few times before he could focus again. “Thank you for taking my picture, billy!” And then She was gone, walking away as quickly as She had appeared!

billy almost ran after Her, wanting to take some close up shots of Her cock stiffening smile! Only then did he look at Her card. He was shocked and turned on when he read it! It said “MISTRESS AMETHYST Cum and Surrender Deeply to ME! FemDom Erotic Hypnotist and MindFucktress!” This excited billy even more, he reached down and started rubbing his hard cock through his pants! he looked up to see if SHE was still visible, but SHE was already gone! “Dammit,” he swore wishing he had stopped HER from rushing off!

he packed up his tripod and camera and went back to his studio! he pulled up the picture of MISTRESS AMETHYST forgetting all about the first sunset picture he worked hard on capturing. Looking at MISTRESS AMETHYST made him smile and again caused his cock to stiffen and grow. he surrendered to his carnal thoughts and he began jerking off and chanting MISTRESS AMETHYST’S name! his eyes were glued to the picture of HER and his mind was totally DOMINATED by thoughts of obeying HER and pleasing HER! he continued to stroke his cock lost in the pleasure and every time he said HER name an extra jolt of pleasure fucked his horny obedient mind! billy couldn’t get enough of MISTRESS AMETHYST! he had to stroke his cock, he had to chant HER name, he had to obey HER wishes, he had to please HER! It was if SHE was commanding him to stroke his cock for HER! It was as if HER beautiful eyes were transmitting HER commands to billy. he became hornier and hornier! he grabbed some lube and stroked harder, faster, his hand was a blur and each stroke was more pleasurable than the one before! he could not stop and he could not cum but he did not care he only wanted to continue to jerkoff for MISTRESS AMETHYST! he had to pleasure himself for HER, to thoughts of HER! This was better than any sex he had ever had including the blowjob performed by the best pornstar in the adult movie business he was once lucky to receive! he got closer and closer to the edge of cumming but no matter how hard or how fast he jerked off, he couldn’t go over the edge! But he enjoyed it even more than cumming, this edging was so pleasurable, so blissful! And he somehow knew that he was obeying MISTRESS AMETHYST’S wishes and this made him even hotter, even hornier and his stroking even more pleasurable! HER beautiful hypnotic voice came back to him, he craved HER voice, he had to hear HER lovely hypnotic voice and stroke to HER words!

he suddenly stopped stroking his cock and sat down at his computer and went to the web site on MISTRESS AMETHYST’S business card! He started reading about HER and he started jerking off again! Frantically he read HER words and even more desperately he beat off! his pleasure constantly increased until he read the phrase “mindfucked into mindgasm” on HER website then his hips bucked uncontrollably and he experienced an intense wave of pleasure, quivering for several minutes with his eyes fluttering and rapidly blinking! he kept rereading the word “mindgasm” and repeating his hip bucking, eyes fluttering and intense pleasure actions over and over again! he continued this for 30 minutes until he gradually slowed his stroking until he finally stopped! Panting heavily he couldn’t believe that he didn’t cum, but he enjoyed it none the same!

billy signed up for MISTRESS AMETHYST’S web site and bought several of HER mp3s from the “Where to Start” area and he listened to all of them, one after another! This was not enough so he bought some of HER latest releases and bought some personalized versions that were tailored specifically for him and where MISTRESS AMETHYST used his name in the mp3 too! billy listened to MISTRESS AMETHYST’S lovely seductive voice and masturbated all day and all night, only stopping every few hours to drink some water and relieve some of the pressure in his bladder. billy finally fell asleep sitting at his computer with his hard cock still in his hand!

billy’s mind was full of dreams of MISTRESS AMETHYST. SHE was in every picture that he took, first in the background then more and more prominent, more and more DOMINANT! HER hypnotic words were being said over and over again in his dreams!

“Down deeper, go deeper, and deeper for ME! That’s right, go down deeper for your MISTRESS, MISTRESS AMETHYST! It feels good to obey ME, doesn’t it boy? Yes of course it does! Relax for ME and go deeper! Relax and let go, let your conscious mind sleep while your subconscious mind listens! you have so much potential in your subconscious mind while your conscious mind sleeps!”

The next morning he finally felt less obsessed and he showered and sent in his sunset picture to his boss who was so impressed he did not complain to billy about his unreturned calls. billy did send a note of devotion and introduction to MISTRESS AMETHYST explaining who he was and that he had met HER and taken HER picture and his online user name on HER web site was eager2serve8457!

MISTRESS AMETHYST wrote back almost immediately and later sent one of HER personalized versions of HER mp3s that billy had ordered! he eagerly listened to this and he was blown away, swept away down deep under HER control, so very deep and so very aroused went together with so very relaxed whenever MISTRESS AMETHYST’S mp3s were involved! billy soon graduated to phone and skype sessions which sent him even deeper under MISTRESS AMETHYST’S control!

“Take in another deep breath for ME.. and hold it… and then slowly let go…Yes, let go and relax…that’s it… relax for ME!”

“I’m going to count from 10 down to 1……. And as I count backwards….. I want you to imagine yourself going deeeeeeeeeper……….. and deeeeeeeeeeeper…………​. With every number…………​……. As if you were slipping deeeeeeeeep down…………​……….. into a blissful state of trance…………​…………​…….. moving deeeeeper……… and deeeeeeper…. Into that serene state with every count…. And as you do…. You may notice the sensation of arousal growing stronger…………​… feeling so peaceful…………​. So calm……….. and yet…. Soooooooo very aroused…...... mmmmm yessssss……

10…..9……….8………..7……..6……….5…………​.4…………​..3…………​2…………​.1…”

“drop…………​……. Allllllllll the way down…………​…………​……. Deeeeeper…………​…………​…………​…deeeeeeeeper…………​…………​…………​….. deeeeeeeper…………​…………​. Yessssssssss……… the deeeeeeeeeper you go…………​…. The more pliable you begin to feeeeeeel…………​…………​… yesssssssssssss…………​.. the deeeeeeeeeeper you go…………​…………​ the more pliable you begin to feeeeeeeeel…………​…………​…………​..”

“As you surrender…………​……. I take over your mind…………​…………​…. In the most pleasurable kind of way…………​…. I wonder if you can imagine what it might feel like as my voice slides right inside…………​…. And tenderly strokes each crevice of your pliable mind…………​…. Mmmmm it feels goooooooood…. Doesn’t it…………​…………​…….”

billy had found the HypnoDomme of his dreams! SHE was extremely intelligent with a great personality, a workaholic WHO loved to feed his fetish for mindfucking pleasure programming WHO had extensive experience. To say that MISTRESS AMETHYST was highly trained was an understatement! MISTRESS AMETHYST studied psychology in college and had received an advanced degree in Clinical Hypnotherapy and SHE worked as a Supervisor and Head Hypnotist in a clinic and performed well over four thousand hypnosis sessions before embarking on HER present career of online HypnoDomme! SHE was a very successful Entrepreneur & a Business WOMAN. SHE also was a very sexy irresistibly hot & beautiful WOMAN! SHE WAS A MINDFUCKTRESS EXTRAORDINAIRE!

billy had neglected his work for several weeks while he was enjoying being programmed by MISTRESS AMETHYST. he was in a constant state of blissful horniness! Finally, when he was good and trained to MISTRESS AMETHYST’S satisfaction, SHE released him from being trained by HER 24/7! billy started taking pictures and was very pleased when he looked at the results. Each picture had MISTRESS AMETHYST in the center of the shot! SHE was never there wqhen the picture was taken but SHE was in every picture when billy went to look at what he had taken! billy sent every picture to MISTRESS AMETHYST along with a devotional message that he loved worshipped and adored HER! His boss was not pleased. billy posted the pictures on his blog along with MISTRESS AMETHYST’S web site address! This went on for several weeks. billy started to worry that he would no longer be able to make a living as a photographer. he wrote MISTRESS AMETHYST and asked for help. SHE responded that SHE required the magic word to reverse the spell that he was under. he begged HER, “Please MISTRESS AMETHYST I beg YOU, please let me do my job so i can tribute YOU and sponsor YOUR work!”

“you are getting closer MY slave! Think boy, what am I doing to your pictures? What sexual term describes what I am doing to your pictures?”

billy thought for a minute then replied, “YOU are fucking up my pictures?” he answered.

“No that is not what I am looking for. What kind of relationship do W/we have slave?”

“i am YOUR slave?”

“Yes but what am I?”

“YOU are MISTRESS AMETHYST, YOU OWN me?”

“Yes but what else are you? Look at my web site about page!”

billy read the page “i am YOUR submissive?”

“Yes so what does that make me?”

“YOU ARE THE DOMINANT!”

“Yes that is the magic word! Look at your pictures now, take out some old ones that had MY image DOMINATING the scene!”

billy found that his pictures all were clear of MISTRESS AMETHYST’S image. “They are free of YOUR image, MISTRESS, but now i am sad that I cannot see YOU!”

“Just say, ‘MISTRESS AMETHYST DOMINATES me and my thoughts’ and MY picture will return, but only to the picture in your right hand!”

billy tried it and it worked!

“And just say, ‘MISTRESS AMETHYST IS THE DOMINANT i love, worship, adore & serve’ to free the picture in your right hand from my image!”

Again that command worked!

“What did you learn today, slave?”

“That YOU ARE THE DOMINANT WHO OWNS me and all i do?”

“Yes, that’s right but also remember that you only need to ask for MY help for anything and I WILL BE your ANSWER, and I WILL BE THE SOLUTION TO ALL OF your PROBLEMS! And be careful what you wish for, because I AM THE GRANTOR OF WISHES OF male submissives everywhere!”

“Thank YOU MISTRESS!”

“Now you will submit even further to MY DOMINANCE! This is what you really want isn’t it, billy?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Good boy, that’s right! you love to be controlled by ME! you need to be controlled by ME! you crave to be controlled by ME! surrender slave, beg ME to DOMINATE you!”

“YES MISTRESS! Please MISTRESS i beg YOU to DOMINATE me, i need YOUR DOMINANCE and control! i beg YOU please MISTRESS!”

“That’s right, open your mind wide so I can fuck you with MY words!”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“you love to be programmed and fucked with MY words, don’t you, billy?”

“YES MISTRESS THANK YOU MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Now relax for me, breathe deep and relax! Surrender to MY DOMINANCE and becum MY submissive!”

“Take a moment to focus on your breathing…………​….. …………​………. Take a nice deep breath by inhaling through your nose…………​…. Hold it for a moment……….. and let it out slowly…………​……. Ahhhh yesssssss…………​ have you ever noticed how sexy it is……… to simply breathe for me…….. just breathing when I’ve instructed you to do so…….. I wonder if it even makes you feel a bit….. aroused…….. to follow my instructions….. just as I describe…… mmmmm Yesss…… it’s the act of following my commands that makes you aroused…. Isn’t it? Ohhhh yessss…. You love to be obedient…. even if it’s just breathing deeeeeeeep……….. and slow…………​……. yesssss.”

“So as you lay there…….. feeling the gradual sensation of relaxation spreading through your body…………​……….. notice how you feel when you take in another Deeeeppp full breath for me through the nose……… and hold it…………​… and then slowly…………​.. let it go………. Yesssssss…………​…. Let go…………​… and relax…………​…………​…. That’s it…………​…………​.. relax for me…………​…………​. …………​………”

“As you surrender…………​……. I take over your mind…………​…………​…. In the most pleasurable kind of way…………​…. I wonder if you can imagine what it might feel like as my voice slides right inside…………​…. And tenderly strokes each crevice of your pliable mind…………​…. Mmmmm it feels goooooooood…. Doesn’t it…………​…………​…….”

“Follow me……….. down…………​…………​deeper…………​……… allllllll the way down…………​.. going deeper…………​…… and deeper…………​…………​.. into a hazy state…………​… of hypnosis…………​……… where your mind…………​ sloowwwwssss down……….… and the only thing that matters…………​…… is your obedience……….. to my words…………​……. Follow me…………​… down……… deeper………. Now……. As I count from 3 down to one……….. 3……..2………1….. Twice as deep…….. ahhhhh yessssssss…….. deeper…………​…………​……. Deeper…………​…….. deeper…………​…………​……….. sllooooooooooowing………. Dowwwwwnnnnnnn…………​…………​…….” “Slooooooooooooooowing…………​……….down…………​…………​…… slooooooooooooooooowing…………​………. Down…………​…………​…………​ deeeeeeeeeeeper…………​…………​……..deeeeeeeper…………​…………​…………​… deeeeeeeeeeeper..”

“Sleep for ME!”

MISTRESS AMETHYST just smiled that devious, devilish smile of HERS! SHE was going to enjoy further and irreversibly training and subjugating this eager to serve slave who was so eager to open his mind wide open for HER to fuck!