The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

This story is a work of fiction. If any of the technology described in this story actually exists, I’m not aware of it. This story is written by an adult and should only be read by other adults. Consider yourself disclaimed. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is .

Part 5

Samantha looked at her watch and realized she needed to get to work. She smoothed out her skirt with the palm of her hand and politely excused herself and left Mr. Erasmus talking with her sister, Caitlyn.

She walked to the bookstore, hit the time clock, grabbed her till and took her place at the cash register, much like any other day. Not long after she started ringing up customers, she started to show signs of distraction. Not counting change properly. Occasional giggling. Then she started to make some inappropriate comments.

As an attractive guy approached the register, she asked, “Can I check you out?” with a wink in her eye and a flirtatious lilt that was generally not her style. She realized what she had said, shook her head, and apologized.

Then the next guy at her register was buying a copy of the Kama Sutra. “Let me know if I can help you with some of the tougher positions.” Samantha hadn’t even noticed the girl he was with. The guy brushed it off, but the girl’s scowl looked and felt like it could burn through iron.

On the way out, the girl stopped the manager. “Your cashier over there is being totally inappropriate. Could you please do something about her?”

The manager, Dave Parr, didn’t want to believe the customer at first. Samantha had always been one of his most professional employees. But something seemed different about her today. It wasn’t something specific. Maybe it was her hair, or the tilt to her head. He moved closer to Samantha’s register and watched her.

Dave only needed to watch for about ten minutes when he realized that Samantha needed some time off. He walked over her and put his hand on her shoulder as she finished with a customer. She shuddered.

“Is, um, something wrong, Dave?”

“I don’t know how to say this, Samantha. You seem, um, not yourself today. Are you all right?”

“Never been better, actually.”

“Well, why don’t you take some time for yourself? Go back to the break room. Take however long you need.”

“Are you sure? It’s not yet break time.”

“It’s all right. Just ... take as much time as you need.”

Samantha sighed, closed her register, and walked slowly to the back of the store. By now, her sister was sitting in the coffee shop near the entrance. Samantha didn’t notice Caitlyn sitting there. There was a sly gleam in her eye as she watched her sister slowly walk back to the break room. “Five minutes,” she mumbled under her breath. “Five minutes.”

Samantha reached the break room in the back of the store and bought a bottle of Diet Coke. No one else was there, but she saw a few stock boys walking by the door of the room. She sat down at a table and was watching the news on the TV in the corner. She let out a sigh as she took a big gulp of the soda.

Caitlyn noted that five minutes had passed, and took a small item out of her purse. She pressed the button marked ‘MEASURE’ and the digital display read ’08.’ She grinned and said, oh, that’s way too low. She pressed the UP button and in no time, the display was reading ’16.’ “That ought to do it.”

Back in the break room, the necklace Samantha had borrowed from her sister (that she was still wearing) was glowing a faint blue. She slouched in her chair and nonchalantly lifted her skirt with one hand and started to touch herself, through her panties, with the other.

She bit her lip and let out a low moan. Her underwear was getting moister and moister as her index and middle fingers slowly worked their way to the other side of the fabric wall.

Although she liked what she felt between her legs, she was wishing she had something else feeling, probing, forcing its way between her legs. Even though it was just a fantasy in her head, she closed her eyes and let out a fairly loud, “YESSS!”

She heard footsteps outside of the door to the break room and quickly righted herself, with a long, drawn-out sigh. As the door opened, she crossed her legs to try to stifle the pleasure that had built but hadn’t yet reached a crescendo.

Into the room walked Derek, a 16-year-old stock clerk who had only been working at the store for a little bit over a month. He was mid-height, longish hair with green eyes. As he walked over to the vending machines, Samantha wondered how much experience he had with girls. He fed a few coins into the Coke Machine and hit one of the buttons.

Samantha licked her lips as she watched him bend over to retrieve a bottle of Dr Pepper from the bottom of the machine. She’d never really thought about it before, but he’s got a nice butt. Really nice.

Before she knew it, she was standing right behind him. He backed into her and she ground her crotch into his ass. She quickly reached around to the front of his pants to see if he was feeling as horny as she was. He let out a slightly shocked “oh,” as he realized what was happening.

She stood up on the tips of her toes and whispered in his ear. “You have something I could use.” She let her tongue slide around the end of his ear and he shivered.

He turned around to face her and started to say something when he realized that she was serious and that the lust in her eyes spoke for itself. He stood there somewhat awkwardly, not knowing exactly what he should do next.

“Is something wrong, Derek?”

He stammered, “Why, n-n-no, Sam—sa—samantha. Why d-do you, um, ask?”

“Well, you seem a bit,” she paused as she tried to think of the right word “nervous.”

“No! It’s just that—just—well, it’s kind of embarrassing—”

“What is? That I’m trying to take your, um, matter into my own hands?” She grinned slyly as she reached down the front of his pants and started to play with his cock directly, rather than through his clothes.

“Actually, it’s just that I’m, you know, I’ve never really, well, um, been with a girl before.”

“Then I’ll be gentle.” She quickly undid his belt and slid his pants down to his ankles. She looked at his white brief-style underwear and ran her index finger under the waistband. “I’ll let you lose the tighty-whities.”

She then quickly undid her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She quickly followed with her skirt, which fell like a ribbon on top of her blouse.

He stood there staring, his pants still around his ankles. Noticing his inaction, she grabbed his hands and moved them around her back. “If you take off my bra, I’ll let you keep it.”

He quickly kicked his shoes off and jumped out of his pants positioning himself so that he could see over her shoulder as he fumbled with the clasps on the back of her C-cups. Even though he managed to undo it in less than a minute, with his heart pounding, and her occasional comments about how he needed to hurry up, it felt like an eternity.

But then, before he knew it, the bra was off, and he smiled a silly, crooked grin as he gazed upon her tits, the nipples pointing directly at him.

“Great job, Derek.” She stuck her thumbs beneath the elastic of her panties and wiggled her hips as she slowly guided the last shreds of her clothing to the floor. “I think you’re a bit overdressed.”

She lay back across the break room table, legs spread slightly apart to reveal that she was ready to receive him as soon as he was ready for her. He quickly lifted his shirt over his head and rolled his underwear down to his feet where he kicked them off and across the room.

“Your dick looks good. Come on over here and come in here.” She emphasized the word ‘come’ both times, first pointing to the floor in front of the table and the second time, pointing to her pussy.

He positioned himself in front of her and started to move his dick back and forth, trying to find his way into her gaping chasm. What he succeeded in doing was making her more horny, by keeping his dick outside of her pussy, stimulating her already swollen labia and clitoris, without actually penetrating her.

She thought he was doing it on purpose and moaned gently along with his motions. It was only when he started to smile and say, “Yes! That feels so good!” that she realized that this wasn’t just another kind of foreplay.

“Um, Derek?”

“Yes, Samantha?”

“Um, you’re not actually inside of me.”

He stopped moving. In the moment of silence that followed, Samantha was still extremely worked up. She didn’t want to say that what he was doing felt good, but it was time to stop teasing. So she did the only thing she could think of: she grabbed his cock and forced it into her cunt. “Now, that feels better, doesn’t it?”

“Oh, yes, it does!” It was so wet, so soft, so amazing. He felt kind of silly for not knowing that he hadn’t been inside of her, but right now, he was just focussing on the feeling. The foolishness would be something he could get over later.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face closer to hers. She kissed him with all of the passion that was now being released. As their lips parted, she let out a series of gasps that quickly became wordless screams of lust and passion. In no time at all, Samantha was screaming at the top of her lungs.

It was mostly groans, grunts, punctuated by an occasional ‘YESS!’, ‘GOD!’ and ‘HARDER.’ As she dug her fingernails into his back, he responded with some grunts and words like ‘WOW!’.

Her screams had grown so loud that some of the customers in the store nearest the break room could hear what was going on. A woman with two young children in tow approached Dave, the store manager, about the noises coming from the back of the store.

Samantha wrapped her legs around Derek and whispered, “Thank you.” She stuck her tongue in his ear and gently nibbled on his earlobe. With a burst of energy, he came inside of her and quickly collapsed.

They both let out a heavy gasp. She didn’t want to let him out, even though she could feel he was no longer hard.

Within seconds after it was all over, Dave was standing in the doorway of the break room, mouth wide open, aghast at what had apparently taken place here.

“Derek! I didn’t know what to expect from you, but Samantha, I am really disappointed in you. I thought you were more professional than that.”

They both stood up, quickly covering themselves strategically with their hands to face him.

Derek began to stutter, “I’m sorry, Mr. Parr, b-b-b-b-but, well, you see, I, um, well, I came in her to get a—a- a- a ssssssssoda, and, well, Samantha here was—”

Samantha interrupted Derek. “I, well, I just couldn’t help myself when I saw him. I don’t know what came over me. But [giggle] I can tell you what came inside of me.”

Dave didn’t want to hear anything else. “Both of you. Get your clothes on and get out of here. I need to think about whether I should let either of you keep your jobs or if I should let you go for this. Don’t come back into this store today. What were you thinking?”

They both opened their mouths to say something when Dave continued. “I don’t want to hear it.”

He slammed the door behind him and left the two of them to get dressed with what little privacy he could offer.

After they were both dressed, she handed Derek her bra. “A promise is a promise, isn’t it? Here you go.”

She left the break room and he stayed behind because he didn’t want to arouse any more suspicions than what were already there.

Samantha walked towards the front of the bookstore and was pleasantly surprised to see her younger sister sitting at one of the tables. “I didn’t expect to see you here.”

Caitlyn grinned and said, in a monotone, “Mr. Erasmus wants us to meet someone.”

Samantha echoed her sister, equally monotone. “Mr. Erasmus wants us to meet someone.”

The two sisters stood up and walked silently out of the store, down the street and into Erasmus Jewelry.

As the two girls entered the Jewelry Store, George Erasmus was talking with a man, about 40, with slick black hair and brown eyes. He had a small amount of facial hair that gave him a sophisticated yet sinister look.

Mr. Erasmus grinned broadly. “Ahh, Caitlyn! Samantha! I want you to meet Nick Tilton, a business associate of mine. With your help, he will help me recapture the expenses I incurred in making that necklace.”

Samantha stepped forward and shook Nick’s hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tilton.” Caitlyn quickly followed suit.

Nick looked at George Erasmus and said, “Yes, George. These two girls will do quite nicely.”

George clapped his hands together. “Excellent. Why don’t we all go into the back and talk about the details?”

to be continued...