The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holiday Punishment for Deputy DeMandrel and two Jocks.

By The Slaver.

Evening 24 Dec: The snow was falling quite hard, as Sheriff’s Deputy DeMandrel parked his car in the mall’s parking lot; and he made his way to the mall. He strolled across the parking lot and entered the mall; he was quick but even so by the time he entered the mall he was completely covered in snow. Just inside the mall Deputy DeMandrel stopped and shock himself, the snow fell to the floor. DeMandrel pulled open his over coat, under the coat DeMandrel was still wearing his uniform. As he opened his coat and removed it the warmth of the mall hit him.

Deputy DeMandrel was in his mid-30’s, just over 6 feet in height and had a slim, but firm and tightly packed body, his Sandy-blond hair was cut in a shot buzzed cut. Rubbing his face to remove any snow left, DeMandrel set off for the first of the many shops he had to visit before he drove home to his wife for the holidays. As he walked through the mall looking for his gifts, he thought of all the pussy he was going too fuck over the holidays. First there was his wife, whom he planned to fuck as soon as he got home, and all over the next day and there was all that pussy he was going to fuck at that party they were going to tonight. He hoped to return to duty at the Sheriff’s office on 26 Dec, one well fucked guy.

As DeMandrel walked through the Mall he notice two young Jocks in their early twenty’s hanging around one of the stalls in the middle of the Mall. What made Deputy DeMandrel take a second look was the fact that the two Jocks were wearing only Cargo Shorts, Hoods and flip-flops: both Jocks had dark hair, one Jock’s hair a High and Tight the other’s hair was a Flat-top. DeMandrel turned from looking at the two Jocks and moved on. As Deputy DeMandrel moved further into the mall; he through that he saw for the briefest of moments a guy dressed as a dominator Santa; Red latex Santa suit, Red bondage harness and long Red leather boots, from a belt hung a whip, cuffs, a couple of spray cans and a large ribbed pink dildo, a red leather Santa hat hung out of a back pocket.

Ten minutes later, DeMandrel left a shop carrying a large paper carrier full of wrapped packages; ‘If my stop at the next shop is as easy and quick as that was I’ll be home in no time’ DeMandrel thought was he moved on to the next shop. As he walked to the next shop DeMandrel did not notice that he had left his coat in the last shop. Suddenly, the Deputy had a need to have a piss, cursing under his breath DeMandrel headed for the men’s room. On entering the men’s room DeMandrel stopped dead in his tracks, shocked by what he saw. In the middle of the men’s room were the two jocks, and the guy dressed as dominator Santa.

As DeMandrel watch opened mouthed

The dominator Santa briskly demanded that the jock with the High and Tight drop to his knees and suck every last drop of cum from the jock with the Flat-top’s cock. The High and Tight jock had, protested and pleaded, but had still fallen to his knees, and wrenched the Flat-top jock’s rapidly expanding penis out of his cargo pants. The High and Tight jock, still protesting and pleading, had ravenously crammed the Flat-top jock’s member into his oral cavity, to the High and Tight jock as though the Flat-top jock’s cock was the most desirable and tastiest snack he’d ever tasted. As the Flat-top jock’s cock slid in, it silenced the High and Tight jock’s frantic pleas, which were replaced with the slurps and slops of oral sex.

“What the fuck have you Perv done to them? Stop this at once, you hear me!” Shouted Deputy DeMandrel as he moved into the men’s room. Dominator Santa turned and looked at Deputy DeMandrel, the two Jocks took no notice of dominator Santa, or DeMandrel. Dominator Santa just looked at DeMandrel thinking what to do with him. Dominator Santa decided to teach the young, rude, well-muscled, sexy Sheriff’s Deputy a lesson, and turn him into a Cook-loving slut, permanently. Which would be easy enough with his mind-numbing gas, some mental commands, and once the young jerk looked directly into his eyes, dominator Santa would have him.

Dominator Santa pulled a spray-can from his belt and sprayed a large cloud of gas into DeMandrel’s face; the Deputy was so shocked that he involuntarily breathed in the gas. With-in seconds’ dominator Santa was able to use his powers upon the brute of a man. Dominator Santa had used the same gas on the two jocks, just before DeMandrel had entered the Men’s room hovering over the Deputy, dominator Santa looked down at the man, and straight into his eyes. With the gas breaking down DeMandrel’s resistance and his mind lay open to Santa’s suggestion, dominator Santa’s hypnotic charm held the man immobile: dominator’s mind-breaking powers working especially well if he was in a superior, overhead position.

Dominator Santa had to get the young man away from the two Jocks sucking cock in the Men’s room, and the other customers in the mall, “You will leave with me peacefully...you like the idea of leaving here with me,” dominator Santa commanded, he held DeMandrel’s chin in one hand and tilted his head back so he had to stare up at dominator Santa. DeMandrel become aroused with a hard-on, a side-effect of the gas, which was lased Viagra, and a vacant stare.

Dominator Santa led the entranced hunk out of the Men’s room and into a private rest-room at the back of the mall. Once in the room and the door was locked Dominator Santa got to work, “What is your name, slut?” ordered dominator Santa; “DeMandrel….Deputy DeMandrel,” the entranced guy moaned. “Address me as ‘Sir’ slut,” snapped dominator Santa, “Deputy DeMandrel….Sir,” come the reply after a few seconds resistance. From DeMandrel, dominator Santa smiled. “You enjoy the company of woman?” dominator Santa asked. “Yes...sir,” this time the reply came with no resistance, “Are you straight, slut?” asked dominator Santa, “Yes...sir. I love women,” replied DeMandrel.

“Have you had experiences with men?” asked dominator Santa, “No...Sir.” DeMandrel’ didn’t like respecting gays it seemed. “But love between men is a beautiful thing.” Santa looked hard at DeMandrel. “No...Sir,” the drowsy DeMandrel replied through gritting teeth, he was showing signs of breaking free. “What about thick cocks, surly they are a beautiful thing, would you not agree and believe with all your heart.” Dominator Santa waited for DeMandrel to answer. “No..Sir” DeMandrel’s resistance was really pissing dominator Santa off now; he was going to really enjoy breaking the Deputy very much! “For as long as you can remember you’ve fantasized about thick, throbbing cocks!” DeMandrel moaned but did not reply.

“You love how they writhe and dance before you, beautiful thick cocks entice you, making your mouth water, drawing you in, making you long to have thick cocks in your mouth, up your whole, thrusting, pumping, dominating you, admit it, DeMandrel.” DeMandrel moaned, “No...Not gay.” Dominator Santa smiled an evil grin.

Back in the Men’s room, the Flat-top jock just kept sucking. Harder and harder. The High and Tight jock tried to pull away ,but The Flat-top jock merely grasped High and Tights balls tighter causing them to bulge. They were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. The Flat-top jock issued another protest, his mouth muffled by the High and Tight jock’s huge member. Mmpph…” Flat-top jock moaned, pleading with High and Tight jock to pull out, to pull away, and too do something anything to end his humiliation. The Flat-top jock had no control over his actions, pulling at and savouring High and Tight jock’s cock with his mouth physically incapable of acting out or fulfilling High and Tight jock’s moaned verbal demands to stop.

In the rest room: “Look at me, slut!” DeMandrel’s eyes focused on dominator Santa, who held DeMandrel behind his head, tilting his head down slightly so that DeMandrel could gasp with surprise at the sight of dominator Santa gently stroking his cock, which he had removed from his cod piece while he had been talking to DeMandrel. Dominator Santa’s voice was all DeMandrel could now focus on, and the rock-hard cock that was staring at him, it seemed to be beckoning him. “Gaze upon cock...kneel before me to behold cock in all its beauty,” dominator Santa ordered, DeMandrel found himself slowly lowering himself onto bended knees, getting a closer look of dominator Santa’s dick.

Dominator Santa stroked his magnificent cock before the overpowered Deputy; DeMandrel’s expression changed from lust to confusion and back to lust. “That’s it, slut. Admire cock, gaze longingly at it...You no longer have any other interest in life...No other interest in life than cock.” DeMandrel slowly repeated the strange, but true words, his eyes absolutely focused on dominator Santa’s cock.

“That’s right...you’ve lost all interest in everything, but cock. Cocks turn you on they make you nice and hard...Say it...” DeMandrel gritted his teeth, his mind fighting dominator Santa’s conditioning, but, suddenly DeMandrel heard himself say aloud, “Cocks turn me on they make me nice and hard . Cocks turn me on...”

“Yes, slut, believing it more and more as time passed.” DeMandrel felt less and less like resisting. His eyes roamed the shapes and lines of dominator Santa’s enormous cock, he knew deep down that he now found cocks enticing and beautiful. A smile formed on DeMandrel’s lips as he imagined admiring huge cocks before him, just inches from his face. “You’re nice and hard now, aren’t you, slut? Staring lovingly at my beautiful hard cock,you can’t resist cock. You have no interest in women, only men. You love the sight and smell of a big thick cock in your face, you feel drawn towards cock, you long to become one with a gorgeous hot cock don’t you?”

“Yes, sir! Cock turns me on so much! I’ve got to have cock. Please, sir!” After a few minutes dominator Santa was confident that he’d emptied DeMandrel’s head, and refilled it with a raging hunger for men and thick, throbbing cock; he took the back of DeMandrel’s head and pulled him forward, dominator Santa grasped his raging erection in his other hand, tilted it so that it was pointing straight at DeMandrel’s face. He run his erect cock up and down and across the Deputy’s face. , DeMandrel’s tongue darting out involuntarily to get a taste of it. With dominator Santa’s cock in his face, DeMandrel’s senses went berserk as he felt the warmth of the cock, as it roll across his face, Deputy DeMandrel moaning loudly from his new irresistible desires, opened his mouth wide, dominator Santa fed the Deputy his glistening cock.

DeMandrel’s mind filled with heart-pumping desire for men and cocks, he gladly opened his mouth wide to accept dominator Santa’s gift. DeMandrel’s lips closed around the thick shaft of dominator’s beautiful piece of meat, the Deputy experienced for the first time the feel of a penis sliding back and forth across his lips. DeMandrel’s tongue tasted the throbbing meat of dominator Santa’s shaft, the glistening mushroom cock-head. The Deputy lovingly caressed the gift of manhood that was in his mouth, dominator Santa’s cock slid so deeply at times that DeMandrel’s tonsils were hit by the glistening mushroom cock-head.

“That’s it, slut...love cock...worship cock…Obey cock…” dominator Santa grunted, the sight of the straight Deputy his knees, getting face-fucked, and loving it, was an absolute turn on for dominator Santa. ‘Love cock…worship cock…Obey cock…’ the words repeated over and over in DeMandrel’s mind as he serviced dominator Santa with his hungry mouth. ‘Straight no more, slut,’ dominator Santa thought to himself. There were more instructions to give to ensure that DeMandrel’s conversion was completed. “You suck cock really well, slut. You love to suck cock, it’s all you can think about. You can’t wait to taste man-juice and you’ll willingly swallow every drop of it. Later I’ll show you more man-love, you’ll experience the sweet ecstasy of me inside you, inside that cute bubble-butt ass of yours!”

DeMandrel continued to orally serve his Master, he was eager to please him, as dominator Santa relentlessly pumped his face with his gorgeous, thrusting cock. Even though he knew what was about to happen, suddenly DeMandrel didn’t care about anything: Deputy DeMandrel knew that if dominator Santa didn’t stop very shortly, that he would reach the point of no return, and shoot his hot load into the Deputy’s mouth. DeMandrel loved the feel of dominator Santa’s thick cock in his mouth, it felt completely natural to DeMandrel to be on his knees as a cock rapidly pumped his mouth, and for his mouth to encourage the raging, thrusting cock to shoot its creamy hot load of cum into his mouth. DeMandrel drew his mouth in a little tighter around the cock filling his mouth.

Dominator Santa’s breathing became ragged and harsh, signalling the inevitable. Dominator Santa cried out in unbridled ecstasy as an orgasm wracked his entire body, he cried out in gasps and moans as his cock and balls worked double-time to send load after load after load of hot cum down DeMandrel’s throat. Dominator Santa held either side of the Deputy’s head, ensuring that his face-fucking was properly and enjoyably finished to its inevitable conclusion, ensuring that DeMandrel had no choice but to swallow every drop of his seed.

Even after dominator Santa released his rock-hard hold on DeMandrel’s head, and he run his fingers through the hair of the enslaved Deputy, and as he slowed his pumping to experience every last second of sexual pleasure from using DeMandrel’s mouth, the hypnotized Deputy continued to allow dominator Santa’s thick cock to slide in and out his mouth. DeMandrel found his mouth was incapable of sating his hunger for cock. “That’s better,” dominator Santa smirked down at his newest slut. “You did well for a first-time. By the end of the today, you’ll have a talented mouth and arse for any ones pleasure that I offer you.”

“Thank you, sir! Thank you, so much!” the brainwashed DeMandrel moaned, taking dominator Santa’s huge cock in his hand, and licked it all over, from the tip to his hairy balls. “Let me serve you again, Master! Allow me the gift of your seed again! I am a willing cock-loving slut!”

“Yes, you are, my boy. You are forever a slut of dominator Santa!” Dominator Santa smiled down at enthusiastic cock-slut, and patted him on the head, a corner of his mouth twisting to one side as he replied, “Stand and strip slut!” DeMandrel did as he was told, soon his clothes were in a pile on the floor, he stood waiting for dominator Santa to speak. He did not say a word, dominator Santa took DeMandrel by his hand and led him over to a pile of boxes in the far corner of the rest room, to begin an intensive training session. Dominator Santa lay DeMandrel down on the pile of boxes, Deputy DeMandrel propped himself up on his elbows, his mouth watering at the sight of dominator Santa as he stripped off his dominator Santa gear. DeMandrel’s eyes, once again bulged at the sight of the man 10 inch cock!

DeMandrel didn’t resist as Dominator Santa leaned down onto top of him, and rubbed his rock-hard cock against the Deputy’s equally-hard erection, the brainwashed Deputy groan with pleasure. Back and forth, dominator Santa’s cock went, arousing DeMandrel’s dick. Dominator Santa’s cock sent waves of sexual chills through the Deputy’s body. He never know that another man’s cock could stimulate his pleasure centres like that, before.

Climbing onto the Deputy’s chest and straddling him, dominator Santa stroked and manipulated his massive hard-on, DeMandrel opened his mouth wide and never took his eyes off dominator Santa’s cock inches from him. Dominator Santa edged forwards, and slid his cock into DeMandrel’s mouth, stretching it wide as the Deputy tasted and sucked on it for all that he was worth. DeMandrel’s gayified, transformed mind enjoying the sight, smell, and taste of a huge cock thrusting back and forth in his hungry mouth more and more, as every second passed.

‘…obey cock…worship cock…’ Deputy DeMandrel’s mind repeated over and over. Straight Deputy DeMandrel was finished, there was no turning back for him now, dominator Santa solidified his new persona as a cock-loving slut by having the Deputy turn over and lay spread-eagled on the boxes. Dominator Santa inserted his powerful, throbbing cock inside Deputy DeMandrel’s arse, and got to work pounding away at it. Groans and cries of pleasure escaping DeMandrel’s lips. “Yes! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhh! Yes! I love it! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me, goood! Ooooh, yeeeaaaa! Uuh! Uuh! Uh! Uh! Cried DeMandrel.

Closing time in the Mall had just been call: Transformed through a series of ever-more humiliating and sexually subservient actions, the young former straight Deputy DeMandrel had been worked over for hours, performing endless submissive tasks, which took him from powerful and masculine male , to a blissfully-obedient cock-loving slut!. Slave of dominator Santa. “Came Slave, Its time too leave, and for you to start your new Life!” Said dominator Santa taking the naked, butt-plugged DeMandrel by the hand.

The High and Tight jock tried to pull away, motivated by Flat-top jock’s verbal encouragement in the form of incomprehensible grunts. But High and Tight jock immediately stopped when Flat-top jock’s teeth tightened dangerously around his shaft. The High and Tight jock then reached down to try to prise Flat-top jock’s hands away, but, found that the Flat-top jock was now possessed with an almost supernatural strength, in his unnatural sucking frenzy, Flat-top jock held on to High and Tight jock’s butt and cock with great force.

Dominator Santa and his new slut slave appeared in the men’s room. “Well, you Jock boys here will be sucking each other for hours, if not days, just to be really sure that every last drop of your cum has actually been ejected by those tiny little fuck-stick of yours. My control over you two will only stop when that happens” Without another word, dominator Santa left with DeMandrel, leaving the two Jocks to their cock-sucking. But dominator Santa had not told the two jocks everything!

Early 25 Dec: High and Tight, and Flat-top jock kept sucking. Harder and harder. The two mall Security Guards tried to pull away but the two jocks merely grasped the Security Guard’s balls tighter causing them to bulge. Their balls were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. High and Tight, and Flat-top jock issued another protest, their mouths muffled by Security Guard’s huge members. Mmpph…” they moaned, pleading with the mall Security Guards to pull away, to do something anything to end this nightmare humiliation. The two Jocks had no control over their actions, pulling at and savouring The Guard’s cock with their mouths, the two jock were physically incapable of acting out or fulfilling the mall Security Guard’s moaned verbal demands to stop.

The two Jocks thoughts returned momentarily to the guy dressed as a dominator Santa that had placed them in this comprising situation the day before. He had told the two Jocks that once their tiny little fuck-sticks had been stuck dry, they would be free of his control. A few hours ago, the two Jocks had fallen apart from each other, their balls sucked dry of cum. The two Jocks have thought that this was the end of their nightmare. But when they were found in the Men’s room by two of the mall’s Security Guards; they overpowered the two Guards, used the Guards own cuffs to cuff them to a pipe, and set about sucking the two Security Guards dry. Was there no end to their Nightmare.

THE END: