The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hijacked and Used

by Penny Propofol

Tabitha was a little shocked when the mist spray hit her face. Before she could express a reaction, another one landed on her face. She rubbed her pretty blue eyes to clear her vision but it didn’t help. Her beautiful mane of red hair was concealed beneath her swimming cap. Tabitha was an excellent swimmer her sleek and toned body had been forged by being pushed to the limit countless times. She wasn’t a very big girl, but she was exceptionally strong for a person of her size. The chemical used several pathways into her system. It was absorbed through her skin, was inhaled in vapor form as well as gained access to the blood stream through the mouth, eyes and nose. Tabitha shook her head, trying to clear the fog.

The first couple of mist blasts had surprised her. She now found herself unable to concentrate enough to speak. She felt him spin her around and hold her close from behind. She became aware that something was poking her upper right arm. In a daze, she turned her head and looked at the syringe stuck in her arm. She looked up at him over her shoulder with a dazed but angry expression. Mark whispered into her ear, “Don’t worry Tabitha, it’s just another dose to help you sleep.” He began to gently rock her side to side, soothing her. The expression on her face went from defiant to pacific as her mind was being chemically restrained; she found it impossible to concentrate. Why had she been frightened? Her eyes were getting too heavy to keep open. She made a struggling sound as she sank back into Mark’s arms. She tried to raise her hands but her arms dropped uselessly to her sides. She made a soft “uhhhhh” sound and then simply melted.

Her head was swimming and she couldn’t open her eyes. She could hear Mark’s voice speaking to her. He said, “That’s a good girl. Just go to sleep now. Don’t fight my drug Tabitha; just let it take you away.” She felt comfortable and safe in his arms. She felt warm, happy and very sleepy. Mark turned Tabitha around again and put her over his shoulder. She offered no resistance when she felt his hand on her ass. Mark gently patted her ass as he walked. He said to her softly, “Such a beautiful girl. I’m going to enjoy using you, miss.” She finally surrendered to the drug’s effects and went limp as the darkness swallowed her. Her arms and head hung loose over his back. They moved slightly with each step that he took.

In a couple of hours, Mark watched from his control room as his surgical robot began to process Tabitha. Her body was rested on the surgical table, completely secured in place with straps. Not that they were really needed, the first thing the computer did was to keep her sedated with a cocktail of Fentanyl and Midazolam. Tabitha felt like she was floating, she was very happy and even giggling. She felt a slight tingling sensation like pins and needles in her face just briefly as the very fast acting Propofol took effect. The darkness swallowed her and she sank into oblivion. The robotic hand covered her face with a gas mask and the computer oxygenated her before switching over to Nitrous Oxide and Sevoflurane. Soon Tabitha was completely anesthetized and ready for her surgical implant.

Working swiftly, the robotic arm shaved the back of her neck and then made its tiny incision. It inserted a probe to follow her spine and delicately began the work of implanting the mind control device into Tabitha’s brain stem. After several minutes, the mind control device was in place and ready for activation. Tabitha was a young, healthy woman who would take little time to recover from the anesthesia.

Tabitha was in a silent world of darkness. Unaware of time passing or even of her own existence. Oblivion was pleasant enough, floating in endless emptiness with no awareness with no worries, no pain and no sorrow. After some unknown amount of time, something beckoned her in the darkness. As her brain began to switch back on, she was dimly aware of a sensation. She wasn’t awake enough to think and figure out what it was. Whatever it was, it felt closer and closer as time passed. It was a dull pain from her incision. Tabitha had no idea that she had been surgically implanted. She’d been unconscious through the whole event. The preoperative drugs, the anesthesia and the medication being pumped into her now were all amnesiacs.

Tabitha’s blue eyes opened slowly. The light color of the walls was a white haze that swallowed her vision. She didn’t know where she was, how she got there or where she had been. Her mind was a blank slate. It was then that she saw a flash of light behind her eyes. In the next instant, she felt something pulling at her mind, snaring it and trapping it. Within seconds, the device surgically implanted into her brain contained her mind and it now controlled her completely. Tabitha could see and hear, but her ability to think was simply gone.

She saw a stranger walk up to her with something in his hand. It was some kind of handheld computer device. He tapped the screen a few times and then smiled at her. In the next instant, she felt the implanted device inserting information into her mind. It came in like a tsunami wave, fast and irresistible. Tabitha felt the device reprogramming her mind, redefining the purpose of her life. She now lived to serve Mark. Mark selected the mission programming he wanted to install into Tabitha and transferred it wirelessly to the device implanted in her mind. The mind control implant wrote her new life’s mission into the very core of her mind. Her programming literally became her new personality.

The biggest obstacle that Mark faced in capturing new women to enslave and sell was that so few of them let their guard down around men. Other women however, would be less likely to arouse suspicion as quickly. Tabitha would be ready for action in another couple of days. In the meantime, he reinforced her programming by having her practice her newly programmed skills repeatedly. While Tabitha honed those skills, Mark looked through the dossier on his next target. Her name was Yvonne and she was a beautiful young woman. She had done some acting work but her career hadn’t taken off yet. She was a little on the slender side, with a very graceful manner about her. Brown eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair. Mark looked at the smile in her photograph; he could see why his client desired the young woman. Mr. X, his client was willing to part with a King’s ransom and Mark was all too happy to supply the demand.

Over the next several days, Mark staked out Yvonne’s place of work, the parking garage she used and her home. Quietly, he got to know her schedule and began to plan accordingly. Yvonne was young, single and lived alone. She also drove to and from work alone. She had a very predictable pattern that he easily learned. Each passing day saw Tabitha improving her abduction skills. With her remarkable speed and strength, she could silence, subdue and secure an intended target very quickly. Mark was home watching her, noting her progress.

Mark looked surprised when he heard the doorbell ring. He raised a finger to his lip and Tabitha nodded and ducked out of site. He looked at the camera screen on his desk. He could see that a woman was standing at his door. Opening the door he smiled at the woman and said, “Yes?” The woman handed him her card and explained that she was sent by the maid service as per his request. Her name was Heather and Mark invited her in. She was a petite and attractive young blonde with a pixie cut. Once inside the door, she turned to him and asked him for details about what he wanted her to do. As she spoke, Mark was careful not to look at Tabitha who crept up behind her like a cat.

Without warning, Tabitha snuck up behind her and put her in a daze with the special zapper that Mark had provided her. Heather’s blue eyes opened wide for a second and then went half way closed as her mind was filled with fog. She stood there, quiet and unable to focus. Tabitha removed a tiny pin-like object from her pouch and gently inserted the needle end into the skin at the back of Heather’s neck. Her body stiffened for a second as the device came to life and seized her mind. Her soft, pink lips were slightly agape. The only sound that escaped her was a soft sigh as she felt the device snare her mind. Her pretty blue eyes rolled up as the device took control.

Smiling, Mark turned to Tabitha and said, “Excellent work, Tabitha. You passed your test with flying colors. The control over her is only temporary though. When I remove the hijacking chip, she will return to normal.” He smiled at Heather and continued, “She will have no memory of being taken over or of anything that she does while under my control.” Gently stroking Heather’s cheek he said, “She will return to her place of work this afternoon believing that she simply cleaned around the house. The fact that you and I used her as a sex slave all day will never come to light.” Normally, Tabitha would have been horrified at the notion. But Mark’s words were now her thoughts. She was programmed to obey him, even if it meant having sex with another woman.

Heather was told to follow Mark to the bedroom. She acknowledged the command and obeyed him without hesitation. Tabitha walked behind her, admiring her ass as it swished side to side with each step. With every step, Tabitha’s lust for the girl increased. Tabitha was forced to witness herself as she stripped the young woman, pushed her onto the bed and went down on her. Heather would at least have no memory of the event. For the time being though, she could only lie there and let the ecstasy roll through her computer controlled mind. Mark enjoyed the show for some time before having his way with the two girls himself. Their healthy, unresisting bodies pleased him greatly.