The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Highschool [chapter 1] : Abusing Lorna [part one]

By Heretic Bloodline

[]

Day one

Lorna finished copying the last sentence off the board. She had been copying from the board, along with the rest of her class, for the last forty minutes. Damned English lectures again, with Mr. Jones, the most boring individual ever. Her hand was beginning to ache from holding her pen in the same position for too long and she was quite frankly looking forward to getting home.

As the teacher wrote the next line she suddenly had an overwhelming urge to play with herself. As she started writing with her left hand, her right hand worked downwards towards her pleated skirt, and then deeper, beyond the knickers and eventually her tender fingers slipped inside herself. A low moan escaped her lips and she looked around to see if any of her classmates had heard.

Her writing become more indistinguishable as she pushed deeper and deeper, two fingers, then three. Her nails started to scratch the inner walls of her pussy, until a minute later she came. Losing her composure briefly, she slumped against her desk as her orgasm hit her hard.

Without thinking too much that this wasn’t the time or the place to be getting herself off, she began to catch up with her writing. No-one had even glanced at her during her horny escapade. As she wrote, she started to suck her fingers, they were quite warm and wet from fingering herself. But even as she did this, her other hand had stopped writing and was now taking her pen down to where her other hand had been previously.

As the class buried themselves in their work, she thrust the pen hard up herself, and then worked it in and out roughly. Again low moans escaped her but on-one noticed. Now at least five extra lines of lecture notes had been written on the board but Lorna was far too busy working her pen deeper and deeper within herself.

Then she had another urge. In one smooth movement she slid the pen slowly from within her cunt, and lined it up with her ass. She raised slightly from her chair and held the pen up between her ass and the chair, then with one hard push she sat down and gasped loudly. Just as the school bell sounded.

“Okay class, we’ll continue this tomorrow” she heard the lecturer announce. No-one had heard her.

Taking the pen quickly from her ass, she packed her things together along with everyone else. Four desks back and one to the right, Lee smiled. Still sat down, he slowly packed his own things together and watched as Lorna left with the rest of the class. As he too stood up, his smile turned into a grin.

It worked.

Day two

The students filed into the classroom and each took to their desks. Mr. Richards started his lecture on chemistry as soon as the class had taken out their books and stationary. As he looked towards the class for an answer to a question he had just asked them, he realised that Lorna was missing.

“Has anyone seen Lorna today?” he asked, reaching towards his register and marking her absent. The class dutifully shook their heads or replied that they had not.

As he continued his lecture, Lorna burst in suddenly.

“Sorry I’m late sir, I got held up” she walked quickly over to her desk and sat down.

“You know the punishment for being late Lorna. Wait after class has finished.” her lecturer said without turning away from the board “Now hurry and catch up with these notes”.

Getting her things out quickly, she discovered she’d forgotton her pen. Then thinking again, she seemed to remember putting it somewhere else this morning.

At the back of the class, Lee watched in anticipation to see how she’d get the pen from where he’d ‘told’ her to put it earlier.

Unbuttoning the top button on her blouse and using limited movements, so as not to cause any unwanted attention, she tried to reach down her top and fish the pen out from behind her bra. Something was telling her not to do it the easy way and reach up from underneath. Her method wasn’t working however, and she unbuttoned another button. This time she managed to grab the pen, and was about to pull it out when she had an uncontrollable urge to squeeze her tits hard.

She unbuttoned another button on her blouse and reached inside with her left hand. She soon found a large firm breast and placed her whole hand around it and squeezed. Moving towards her nipple, she yanked at it, then rubbed it until it was hard and erect. Moving back to cup her breast one last time, she pulled the pen out from it’s hidden location and did up her buttons just as the teacher turned towards the class.

“Why haven’t you started yet, Lorna?” he noticed her empty page.

“I couldn’t find my pen, sir” she replied.

“Well, hurry up.”

As he turned once again, towards the board to continue the notes, she found herself saying something she really didn’t want to say, “fuck off” she cursed quietly. Not quietly enough.

“What was that Lorna?!” the teacher spun round and almost shouted “Get to the headmasters office now!”

With the class in silence, she packed her things up and left the room as everyone stared at her in disbelief. As soon as she had left, the lecturer turned back to his board.

“Sir?”

“Yes...what is it?” the lecturer demanded of one of the students who had spoken up.

“I’m going to the toilet, sir.”

“Okay. Hurry up” he responded, not turning or slowing as he continued to write his notes onto the board. And with that, Lee got up and walked slowly towards the door. Opened it and left.

Tap. Tap.

Lorna knocked on the door of the headmasters office. She entered and turned to close the door. As it shut, she noticed that she had never before been in this room.

“Ah, Lorna” the headmaster gestured to a seat, “What can I do for you?” he asked kindly. He was an old, mostly bald man who was always kind to the students and obviously cared about their education more than anything else. She expected a brief telling off, nothing more than that. Maybe a detention.

She sat down and placed her bag on the floor “Mr. Richards sent me here, sir”

The headmaster looked at her, then sat back on his chair “Continue” he said sternly realising this wasn’t a student making an enquiry. It was a student who had done wrong.

“I’m a naughty girl, sir” Lorna’s eye widened as she couldn’t believe what she had just said.

Without warning the headmaster stood up and without saying a word, walked quickly over to where she was sitting. At first she thought he was going to hit her, but instead he grapped her arm and brought to her feet. With his other hand, he brushed all the papers and stationary that was lying around on his desk onto the floor.

As she fought to get away from his grasp, he twisted her hand behind her back and placed her abruptly over his now empty desk. She tried to say something, but her mouth didn’t seem to work.

“Now for your punishment, Lorna” he announced.

Holding her arm twisted behind her back, his other hand lifted the back of her skirt over her bare bottom and let it rest on her back. She managed to twist her head around enough to see what he was doing, but her gaze was drawn towards his almost mindless eyes. Somehow turning her head to face away from him again, she felt a sharp pain as his hand struck her bottom hard. Then again.

For some reason, she still wasn’t able to utter a word. As tears filled her eyes after several more hard spanks, she realised that this was’t right. This wasn’t the headmaster she remembered. Her thoughts, however, were driven back to the pain as the sixteenth smack was even harder than before.

Again, he smacked her. And again. She tried in vain to escape but she was pinned down by her own arm, and the best she could manage was to struggle helplessly.

Harder and harder the smacks became. She wasn’t counting, but she knew it was a lot now. Her bottom was on fire and she felt pain throughout her entire body as the smacks got harder.

Suddenly the smacks topped, but she was still pinned and in agony. Her tears had left streaks down her face and her vision was cloudy, but she turned to see what was happening. She caught a glance of the headmaster removing his belt, then turned back and almost burst into tears.

The belt hit her. It was unbearable. She trembled as any energy she had left, abandoned her. Again it hit. Harder than before. She cried out loud as if it would make her feel better. It didn’t.

Five more slashes. The pace quickened. Ten more slashes.

With her arm still twisted behind her back, and her body trembling each time the belt struck her, amongst unbearable pain throughtout her entire body, she thought she see someone outside. But by the time the next stroke hit her, she was beyond caring as the pain rippled through her again. Her long blonde hair was thrown into her face and she didn’t get to see someone peeking in through the window as her.

Moving back from the window after witnessing Lorna’s brutal ordeal, which he of course had set up, Lee walked away slowly, his long black coat hiding most of his features as he walked.

And inside the headmasters office, Lorna’s punishment was over.

Day five

Sitting down at the cafeteria table she always sat at, Lorna half-heartedly tucked into her food. A plate of chips and a small dollop of tomato ketchup. She’d had the last two days off from school, telling her mom that she just didn’t feel too good, Lorna knew the truth was that she needed to recover after her punishment. She’d cried quite a lot since then.

However, she had recovered, and now despite a few bruises and some sore patches on her bottom, she felt considerably better. She hadn’t told anybody about what had happened, although she had really wanted to. Something seemed to be telling her not to.

“So Lorna, what did you get up to last night?” her friend nudged her out of thought, “Didn’t see you at the park..”

“No...I stayed in last night” she replied.

As her friend turned towards several other girls who were sat at the same table in the large cafeteria, Lorna’s gaze fixed on a short, overweight and quite frankly, ugly looking guy over at the other side of the room. He wore glasses, which were way too big, and had scruffy hair that needed serious attention. He had just spilt his drink over himself and a large group of students nearer his table were laughing at him. Her view was obscured for a second by some guy in a long black coat and then as he passed she noticed that the geeky looking guy had gotten up and was leaving through the far exit.

As Lorna opened the door, she looked down the corridor to the right and left. As the door swung shut behind her, she found him sat on the floor on his own in a small cloakroom to the right. The corridor was deserted except for them, and was rarely used since it didn’t lead anywhere in particular. She walked towards him and he looked up at her as she began to pass. It was then that she noticed his crooked teeth and spotty face. Looking down at the floor, he started to play with his shoelaces.

Lorna sat down cross-legged on the floor up against the wall opposite to where he was sitting.

He looked up from his shoelaces.

As he watched, she unfolded her legs and spread them as wide as she could. Her skirt did little to hide the fact that she wasn’t wearing any knickers. His eyes widened as he caught sight of her cunt for the first time. She imagined that his cock was already rock solid. Lorna’s right hand moved down towards her cunt and her fingers slipped inside. Her left hand started to un-button her blouse.

She could judge by his face that he was very excited.

Riding herself frantically, and moaning with each push, she caressed her newly un-covered breasts. Grabbing and fondling them, until they were sore from her touch. Her nipples were erect, and she tugged on them, urging them to get harder.

But she didn’t want to do this.

This wasn’t like her at all.

Suddenly, surprising herself and the guy Lorna was displaying herself to, she leapt forward and tugged at his trouser zip, yanking it down quickly, she reached inside with one hand and quickly searched blindly around for what she wanted. And she found it. It was hard alright.

Grasping it out of its concealed location, she heard him moan softly as his manhood was touched by a girl for the first time in his life. Kneeling on the floor, legs wide, blouse unbuttoned, she leant down and took his cock between her lips. She noticed the smell, he proberbly hadn’t showered for a week, and she guessed, he must wank himself off quite often as there was still dry cum on his penis. She was about to close her lips around it when she found herself speaking.

“I’m a naughty little slut, and I want to taste your cum....and after...” she said in the sweetest, most seductive voice, “...I’m going to let you fuck me” she continued, emphasing the word ‘fuck’.

Then she held his cock with one hand and thrust it inside her mouth. Holding it tight she started to wank him off as she took it deeper into her mouth and frantically tongued it while it was inside her.

It tasted vile, but she took it all in, and yanked at it hard with her hand. She licked it carefully, making sure to lick all the dry cum off. Thrusting his cock between her lips, deeper and deeper, until it touched the back of her throat, she used her empty hand to fondle his testicles. Lorna had came several times by now and she knew he was about to join her.

It spurted out and into her waiting mouth while she had his cock half way inside her. Some went straight down her throat but the rest she left in her mouth while she slid him out.

Swallowing his cum slowly as if savouring the taste, she got up from the floor and sat on his lap facing him, legs draped around him almost meeting behind his back.

“Your naughty little slut is ready for you to fuck her...” that voice again, “...and I like it rough” she added, but without waiting for him, she pulled his cock up and placed it next to her cunt.

Pressing herself down hard, Lorna shoved his still erect cock inside her. Moans of pleasure filled the corridor and he started pushing back as hard as he could as she rode him elegantly.

She felt like a whore. But she couldn’t stop.

She almost screamed out as her first orgasm hit her. Her breasts bounced freely with every push he made up her and each time she thrust herself down on him.

Riding each other harder and harder, she eventually orgasmed for a second time. Ten minutes went by, Lorna now hot with sweat and with a burning feeling between her legs as he now managed to poke his full length up her. Sitting on his lap, wrapped tightly around him with her legs pressed hard against his body, wearing her school blouse and pleated skirt, moaning each time he got further inside her, she somehow knew he was about to cum.

Stopping suddenly, and dismounting from him, she got down on her knees and took his cock between her lips ready to recieve his cum for a second time. As he came, she pulled back and let him cum all over her face. The first spray went in her natural bonde hair, the second lot went all over her left eye and ran down her nose, the rest ended up around her lips. Licking some of it up slowly, she got up from the floor and started to button her blouse. As she stood, thin traces of cum dripped down her right leg and met with her white socks.

As he watched amazed, and still totally stunned, she spoke again in her sweet, child-like voice.

“Now, I want you to masturbate over me every night while your in bed...and remember...” she noticed that he nodded briefly, “...I’m just a naughty little slut who likes to get fucked”

With that, she turned and walked away back down the corridor.

The geeky looking guy sat in the exact same position she had left him in, still not truly believing what had just happened, for five long minutes, when a guy in a long black coat suddenly stood over him. As the geek looked up, the light from the ceiling lamps stopped his eyes from focusing on the face of the new arrival.

“So, how was your day, my friend?” the guy asked.

After a long while, and with a sudden smile, the geek simply replied “fuckin brilliant”, the smile stretched across his face and he found himself almost laughing.

With a weak smile, Lee turned away and walked back the way he had came. But imagine how humiliated she feels, he found himself thinking.

Day eight

Lorna sat at her desk. Flicking her pen between her fingers, she had long stopped listening to her Mathematics lecturer. Her mind was elsewhere, thinking of things that had happened recently. Her craving to get herself off during lesson. Her brutal punishment. And that....guy. She almost felt sick just thinking about it.

Walking silently down the middle of a busy corridor, students moving out of his way as he advanced, Lee suddenly stopped. As the students busily made their way to class, he looked up slightly, as if he could feel what she felt. Her suffering became clear, and he found much pleasure in it. Thinking quickly, racking his brain for the perfect way to take advantage of her current state of mind, he continued walking as the next scene was set in motion.

She was a teenager after all. She put her own actions down to hormonal release. She was pretty sure all her friends had fingered themselves, although she doubted they would admit it. And the guy in the corridor? She guessed she must have gotten way too horny to care who she fucked. But the headmaster...she felt genuinely scared at the thought. She could still picture his eyes....so...evil looking. She hoped she would never have to enter that room again.

“Lorna?” her lecturer looked at her over the top of his books.

“Yes, sir?” she inquired.

“The headmaster asked me to send you to see him at the end of this lesson. I believe it’s quite important” he responded, then returned to his books.

Lorna’s eyes widened in terror as she realised that this was the last thing she needed.

The lecturer continued, without moving his eyes from his book “You might as well go now Lorna” then he directed his gaze to a guy in the front row, “Paul? Take Lorna to see the headmaster.”

Paul got up from his chair and walked towards the door, where he turned and gestured for Lorna to hurry up. Almost unwillingly, she got up from her chair and followed him absently.

During the brief minute or so walk from her class to the headmasters office, Paul directed her carefully. She didn’t understand why she was being escorted, although she had thought to go home instead of going where she was now being forced to.

Reaching the door, Paul knocked then turned and left. As she entered, and glimsed the desk which brought her so many nightmares at night, she began to tremble slightly. But as she opened the door wider, she noticed two police officers waiting with the headmaster. She felt a certain relief.

“Take a seat Lorna” the headmaster gestured towards the same chair she’d sat on before. His voice was business like, “Now, we’ve brought these two police officers in to help deal with a very difficult situation.” he continued.

She sat and listened intently.

“We’ve recieved allegations that you have been dealing drugs here on school grounds, Lorna.” he said sternly, sitting back and waiting for her reaction.

“What?” she said far too loud. One of the police officers picked up her bag which she had placed beside her feet on the floor, and tipped the contents out onto the desk in front of them all. Shuffling through it for a moment, he found nothing of interest, and certainly no drugs.

“Do you mind!?” she shouted at the police officer, “These are my personal things!” she reached forward and tried to collect her things together, when the officer unzipped a side pocket on her bag and a single pair of cotton panties dropped to the table.

Lorna didn’t remember putting them in there.

The officer picked them up and put them close to his nose, breathing in suddenly, he seemed to savour something, then eagerly pocketed the cotton white panties as he grinned.

Standing up, the headmaster’s eye’s had that look again, and she stepped backwards. “I’m afraid we’re going to have to do a strip-search, Lorna” the police officers encircled her, “Now.....take off all your clothes, Lorna”.

She backed towards the door, and tried to open it, but something was stopping her.

“Your attempts to escape are seen as proof of your guilt, Lorna” one of the police officers said in a deep voice.

“Remember, Lorna, you are guilty until proven innocent” the other added.

That didn’t sound right, she managed to think.

But by now, she was backed against the door, with her headmaster and the two officers each just a metre away from her, all obviously stronger than her, and her options were limited to none. She started reluctantly to un-button her almost skintight white blouse, tears formed in her eyes as her hands moved of her own accord and started to reveal more and more of her body. Her breasts were clearly visible hidden behind a mostly see-through virgin white bra as she unbuttoned two more buttons, then tugged gently at the last. As the button was released, her blouse fell open, and she slowly pulled her arms out of the long white sleeves.

One of the police offices grabbed the shirt from her as soon as it was removed, and inspected it carefully. Then as she worked to unfasten her pleated skirt, he abruptly tore it in two and threw the remains to the side. Now sobbing furiously, Lorna’s skirt dropped to the floor. Slipping her shoes off one by one, she felt naked even with her bra and knickers on.

Picking up her skirt from the floor, the headmaster walked over to his desk, and removed a lighter from his draw. As she watched, he set her skirt on fire and tossed it into his bin.

Moving her arms around to her back, which thrust her tits forward and made them look even bigger, she began to remove her bra. Seconds later it dropped to the floor, and she struggled to fight her tears, which were blurring her vision The second officer knelt to the floor and hastely picked her bra up from the floor and placed it in his other pocket.

The three men watched intently as Lorna slipped her hands around the top of her knickers and tugged them down slowly. Lifting one leg, then the other, to remove them, she was now completely naked.

After staring at her breasts and cunt for a few long minutes, one of the police officers moved towards her “I’m afraid that I now have to search you internally, Lorna”, the other officer moved to restrain her, taking his handcuffs from his waist as he noticed her renewed attempts to escape.

She felt like she was being raped.

These man were evil, and she wanted to get away.

Pressed up against the door, hands tied firmly behind her back with the officer’s handcuffs, naked, and defenceless, the officer shoved his fingers up her. Without gloves, he pushed as much of his hand as he could fit—up her cunt. She gasped, whether from pain or pleasure, she wasn’t sure.

Thrusting his hand around inside her, she moaned, despite her ordeal, and felt herself cum several times. Continuing to push deeper, the officer suddenly pulled back sharply then removed his hand, and his wrist, from within her. The sharp pain hit her hard, and the other officer had to hold her up against the door. His hands now fondling her breasts, obviously enjoying torturing the innocent little slut.

“Now, for your ass, Lorna” the first officer politely announced.

Turning her around, the second officer grabbed her hair and yanked it back, so that she was forced to look at the ceiling. Now facing the door, tits pressed hard against the cold surface, her hands still behind her back, she felt a finger enter her from behind.

Smiling with an evil grin, the officer plunged his un-gloved hand hard up her ass. Lorna lost control and again nearly collapsed, under the torment of her ass being ripped open. He knew he should be gentle, she’d never been fucked up there before. But still he thrust his hand, and eventually, the base of his arm up her behind. Harder than before, he clenched his hand into a fist, and thrust it so hard up her ass he thought she would pass out. But she held out, despite her whimpering and the uncontrollable trembling of her body.

Removing himself from her, and letting her drop to the floor, the officers backed off. Picking her up, the headmaster pointed to a locker containing a blouse, which she later discovered to be too small and tight, and pushed her tits together, while barely remaining buttoned up at the front. The locker also contained a skirt just like the one her headmaster had burned, except at least an inch shorter in length.

After quickly dressing and making for the door, while no-one spoke, she thought to ask for her underwear which one of the officers had taken possession of. But she didn’t want to stay any longer than she had too, and she was out of the room a moment later.

Elsewhere in the building, Lee smiled softly as she left the headmasters office. And nows she’s been completely violated, he thought to himself.