The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Twenty-Two

Sometimes the very best place to hide something is in plain sight. A month after Hope and Dick talked, a stately mansion in the South was purchased and the Kindrick Foundation was established. Once the idea took root, it didn’t take very long for the concept to grow and develop into a comprehensive program. The biggest hurtle was to over come conventional thinking and accept the intentional training and use of sex is such a blatant way. Societies change and methods change with them. Oddly enough, it seems that we might be more accepting of killing and torturing someone than having sex with them.

There were to be two programs; one was to be a week long and designed for a general training of sexuality open to a select and privileged few private citizens. This program would be the cover for the Mansion, it would be seen as a private clinic.

The second was to be an extension of the first and develop deeper into the use of sex in espionage. The second week was to be exclusively for government use. The training was expected to be costly, $25,000 per week was the price tag for private citizens. It was thought that the cost would keep the interest in the program to a very select few, perhaps the very wealthy or those in industry. It would be a fortunate man in deed, to have the woman of his interest complete the course.

The mansion was located in a small community and was quite secluded and private. No one in town knew quite what the Foundation was and were curious, but they were glad for the money that was going to be brought into their economy. The people from the Foundation were closed mouthed about what they were about which caused the towns people to try even more to find out what was happening behind the guarded gates. There were a lot of whispers, rumors and snickers when it was discovered that it was a sex clinic.

The Company, the C.I.A., called their training facility the farm; they began calling this extension of it the “Hen house” which was met with some degree or resentment by the women who were to attend. It ended up being referred to as the “Chicken coop” and then just the “coop”. Still there were jokes circulating that the graduates were to have the special designation of “Double OH sex” having the special authority to use lethal sex through massive orgasms.

A beautifully young woman entered the outer office of the C.E.O. of Sass International, One of the largest and diverse corporations in the world dealing with everything from energy to materials for the arms industry. A high degree of confidence and competence seemed to flow from her with out her trying. The combination of her beauty and quiet authority made her almost intimidating to those less confident, yet her warm smile tended to put them at ease. The total affect that she seemed to have was that she was warm and friendly and with out arrogance, yet somehow beyond reach. Her attire was perfectly matched for a balance of professionalism and strength, yet not denying her femininity. She was as tall and her long legs as shapely as a fashion model. Her body was athletic rather than skinny and her figure only slightly shapelier than what might expect from a model. She was all woman and had left the adolescent look behind her. At 27, she held an Ivy League MBA in international trade, spoke four foreign languages and was nearly finished with her doctorate. Her present in a room was felt immediately by all of those in it, male or female.

“Good morning”, she said warmly to a woman seated behind a well-ordered but nearly overwhelming large desk considering that she was a secretary. It was clearly a desk that was utilized fully by a woman far more accomplished and valued than the standard “Meet and Greet”.

“Good morning” the woman said, immediately getting up and coming around her desk to meet her. “You must be Ms. Mitchell. Mr. Gillford is expecting you. Let me show you in.”

The huge wood paneled corner office was all male and very impressive, but not nearly as impressive to her as the man rising from behind the massive desk. He presented him self with ease and confidence that impressed her immediately. She was used to men slightly flustered by her persona, but there was no sign of that from him. She was also struck by his youth; she had done her homework and knew him to be only 35, kind of a wonder boy in the industry and well respected for his accomplishments. Charisma was an essential quality for any C.E.O, if not the most important one. It wasn’t possible to sense this man’s charisma from a photograph, It could only be felt in his presents and she was the one slightly flustered and off balance.

“Good morning” Ms. Mitchell, may I call you Heather?” He said as he extended his hand.

“Of course” she responded extending her own, slightly lost in the sparkle in his eyes and the warm smile across a face so filled with character that one found him handsome, despite the fact that he wasn’t in any classic definition. He was a powerful man, both physically and in his authority.

“Thank you Heather, won’t you have a seat?” he said with out offering the same first name privilege to her, and she noted it. “I have been anxious to talk to you. You are a very impressive woman. I believe that your accomplishments reflect the talents that are exactly what we need here at Sass. I am hopeful that we can put together a package that will entice you to join us. If you will allow me, I would like to outline what the responsibilities of the position we offer will entail.

I need you to work with my staff and help them to wade through manicure of the details of the agreements that we formulate. It is my job to see that things get done, to motivate, to inspire, to create, to set the direction of the company and evaluate the needs and potentials of this company. Your job will be to boil down and condense the ramifications of possible opportunities and pitfalls for me. You will be working with some to of the brightest minds in the world, both working here and around the world, both in the industrial and political arenas. You will be flying around the world and I’m afraid that your residence here will be just a home base that you get to visit once in a while. We don’t let a lot of moss grow on us here. The down side is that your private and social life will be pretty sparse in any conventional sense. It is just the price we pay; I want you to aware of that before jumping in. There is plenty of room at the top. One reason is that there is a lack of people with your intellect; another is that there are not many who are willing to make the sacrifice. I am not married for that reason, I don’t know of many women who would be willing to settle for what little I have left to give. Do you understand what I am saying?” He asked, intently watching Heathers reaction to his words.

“Yes, I do, I anticipated the life style before I applied. I am not one that is looking for the white picket fence. Perhaps someday, but I can’t envision that fitting into my life’s goals, not for a very long time. I have to admit that I have not invested very much time or energy toward relationships. Those few times that I have ventured into them, I quickly found that the men I was with had ideas of fitting me into the mold that they had in mind and I never fit and had no desire to.

The opportunity that you describe is well suited to my goals and will be for some time to come, Mr. Gillford.” Heather assured him.

“Good!” he responded, glancing only slightly at the buttons on his phone system begin to light up. “I am sorry not to be able to spend more time with you right at the moment. It would seem to me that we have a meeting of the minds. I am more than favorably impressed with your resume and with you personally. Things are beginning to happen around here and I am afraid that I have a few things that need my attention and that I can’t ignore. I want you to talk with Jim Fry and work out the details. If you have questions, we can set up a time to discuss them. Sara will set you up with Jim.” He said as he got up and pressed the intercom button for his secretary at the same time.

“Sara, please show Ms. Mitchell to Jim’s office.” Gillford said while still looking at Heather.

“Mr. Fry is expecting her sir.” The voice on the intercom replied.

“Thank you Heather, it has been a real pleasure and I am looking forward to working with you.” He said, with a sincerity that touched Heather as he shook her hand.

A few minutes later Heather was discussing the details of her contract. He had handed her a letter, which outlined her compensation package. It included generous stock options and the outline for bonuses. What immediately caught her eye was the salary offered. What appears to be too good to be true usually is. It was easily twice what she had expected and was nearly three times what would have normally be demanded by someone with her credentials.

“What’s the catch?” she asked, suddenly skeptical. “Who do I have to sleep with?” Heather asked.

“Well, there are two,” he said, looking directly into her eyes.

Heather said nothing, only cocking her head slightly to one side in the expectation that Fry would continue.

“Mr. Gillford, when he so desires.” Fry said, looking up at her from over the rim of his glasses.

“Any of the clients?” Heather asked sarcastically, not believing what she was hearing and more than a little put off by his humor.

“No, only Mr. Gillford.” Fry repeated.

“Your serious.” Heather said, her eyes were wide open and Fry had her full attention.

“Heather, You will be working very closely with Mr. Gillford. There will be nights when you will be working very late in foreign lands. We believe that many powerful, creative, high achievers like yourselves are also endowed with a higher than average libido. It is neither wise nor convenient for Mr. Gillford to seek companionship while in the field. I dare say that the same would hold true for you.

I can assure you that your candidacy for this position would never have been considered were it not for the extraordinary intellect and potential which is yours. Of course those qualities are of paramount importance in your meeting the requirements of this position. We have had many candidates for this position. We have done a lengthy and complete investigation of each. It was our belief that you were open to relationships of this type. By that I mean companionship with a man of your equal in a no commitment relationship. Were we wrong? I am afraid that this, while of lesser importance to your qualifications, is, never the less, a deal breaker.” Fry stated firmly. He was a tough negotiator.

Heather paused for a moment. The words that Fry said were very close to her own. “How could you possibly...."? She caught her statement in mid sentence. She was of very quick wit and her mind processed information at an astonishing rate. Like a high-speed computer, she searched her recent experiences for any possibility of their knowing such things about her. Her face flushed. Not more than a month ago she received a questionnaire with a gift certificate from Victoria Secret. It referred to a recent purchase and requested that she answer an anonymous research study relating to the preferences of their customers. She had scanned the questionnaire closely for any indication that the questionnaire was coded in any way that might trace back to her, she saw done and on a whim, she answered its questions and her recollection of the questions she answered told her that Gillford already knew more about her preferences than any other man alive. What Fry had described was indeed, exactly what she had indicated that she sought. She thought for a moment. What could possibly be her objection, certainly she was attracted to Gillford.

“What if I wanted sex from him? She asked, causing Fry to smile.

“Mr. Gillford would be under no obligation to satisfy your needs, but I could not possible foresee any difficulty there. Do you need more time to think this over?” Fry asked.

“ Being a procrastinator is not a short coming I have. If I were, I wouldn’t be of much use to you, would I?” Heather stated.

“Exactly Heather.” Fry smiled with the satisfaction that they had selected an exceptional candidate, but he already knew that, and he knew her answer.

“You said that there were two things, I believe. What is the second?”

“Prior to your starting with us, you will be required to attend and complete successfully a course on Sexuality.” Fry told her.

“I would ask if you were kidding, but it is obvious that you are not.” Heather said, waiting for a further explanation.

“Your observation is correct. In short, you would be taught the ins and outs of making love, if you will excuse me my description of the course. I believe that it is the same course that the C.I.A. are giving their agents. The exception is that the course they take would extend to another week.

“And if I wanted to take the extended course?” Heather asked unexpectedly.

“We would be delighted.” Fry said. Do you have any additions that you would like to include?”

“As a matter of fact, I do. The world is becoming a dangerous place. SASS has become a high profile target and I am not one for being defenseless. I will be going into dangerous situations, despite the security. As time allows, I want to be trained first in defensive driving and firearms. After that I want to be trained as a pilot, both rotary and fixed wing.” Heather said quickly.

Fry sat back in his chair. “It is my turn to ask if you are serious.”

“Very much so.” Heather assured him.

“Then it is done, I will have it written into your contract. Do we have an agreement?” Fry asked with obvious pleasure.

“We do.” Heather confirmed.

“Welcome aboard. I look forward to working with you. I will let Mr. Gillford know.” Fry said, shaking Heather’s hand.

Heather shook his hand, looked him in the eye, and asserted her new position. “Fry-Just so that we are clear, now that I am “on board, the name’s Ms Mitchell.

I have one other question. Why didn’t Mr. Gillford tell me about this requirement himself? Why did he need someone to do his dirty work?” Heather said with a coolness that took Fry by surprise.

“I assure you that Mr. Gillford needs no one to do his “dirty work.” He merely thought that, given the sensitivity of the matter, you might find talking to a third person more comfortable, should you find something about the proposal unattractive.” Fry said.

“I see, thank you.” Heather said, easing her mind about the character of her new boss.

A week later she found herself a member of the first class at the coop. Ten women gathered in the main hall, a little apprehensive and anxious but with good humor. Through it all, Hope and Heather seemed to gravitate toward each other. Both of the women were strong, beautiful intelligent women, each in their own way. They spent a few minutes getting acquainted before the gathering was brought to order.

“Good Morning” a middle aged woman said, breaking the low level chatter that the other women were engaged in. Everyone turned to face the voice and began to pay close attention.

A few minutes later they were all gathered in a meeting room, seated in comfortable chairs and listening to their first instructor outline what was to be covered in their first week of training. It was then that Heather told Hope that she was going to be taking both weeks. Hope smiled.

“We are going to be covering both the physiology and the psychology of sexual behavior in depth. We will cover drugs, especially performance enhancing drugs. If you are doing anything right, slipping a guy a little Viagra will do wonders. You will have more fun and your target will think that you are the reason for his performance. I can guarantee that he will love that and will be back for more.” The instructor chuckled and the group laughed.

“Reading body language and the art of seduction will be covered extensively. We will get into fetishes, toys and other equipment, bondage and pure S&M. We will teach you the arts of blackmail and intimidation. Most importantly, we will cover mind control, through hypnosis, drugs and fright. The latter will be more for you to know how to combat it. We have an exceptional young woman here that can tell us a lot about that, She is the primary reason this school was created.

For those of you that are homophonic, you’re going to get over it.

In short, by the time you leave here, when it comes to sex, you are going to be far more than any lover could possibly dream of-or handle.

We all are here caring to some degree, social baggage. You are going to be stripped of that and given the freedom to go far beyond any inhibitions you may now have. I can’t imagine anyone of you being here if you were put off my language, but it’s a good place to start, and break the ice, so to speak. So, we are going to begin with language. Words have power, less so than they had a decade ago, but never the less, they still do influence us and we make judgments as to the character of people based upon what, when and why they say the things they say. We can afford to be put off or influenced by words. The best way to over come their influence is by the use of them out loud so we can see them for what they are, no more than words. Besides, men especially, find clinical terms less erotic than slang terms. I agree with them, clinical terms can be very cold.” The woman told them.

On the instruction of their teacher, the women began listing all of the slang terms for genitalia, sex acts and other bodily parts and functions. There were a lot of giggles and laughter as the women found themselves free to say aloud many to the terms that they had previously blushed at.

“ Ok Ladies, I want you to formulate a paragraph or two written in the first person, using as many of these terms as you can.” The instructor told them.

On at a time, half of the women took their place in a chair facing the rest of them and they stumbled through their statements. It was then Heathers turn. She took her place with all of the dignity of a head of state about to be interviewed by Barbara Walters. With perfect composure, she glanced only once at the piece of paper she had written on and began. Her aloof persona added a great deal of humor to what she was about to say and she maintained it through out the entire statement. “I wanted to go out with the big dick because I was a rabbit with a habit, a bitch with an itch, horney as hell and wanted to get laid.” she began. “They called him Mr. Johnson, legion had it that he began flogging his log when he was only four and had girls spanking his monkey by the time he was ten and I wanted to fuck the buck. I’d been watching him play pocket pool from across the room. He had a rocket in his pocket and it wasn’t even the 4th of July,

I had thought about the night all day long. My boat was afloat and I could feel the bold head of the little man in the boat. I was creaming my panties. I wanted a muff diver, I wanted him to part my southern lips and make my vertical smile laugh out loud, nibble on my nips, stroke my beaver and lick my pussy, maybe even scratch at my back door. I could just picture watching a clit flick from between my boobs. Watching his eyes as he ate me out. I walked over to him for a little peter patter. ‘Hay horse,’ I said, ‘I thought I was seeing double from across the room, now I see it was only half as bad. I’ve been looking for a stud with three legs’.

He was a headhunter and wanted a deep throat, a come in her mouth cock sucker. I knew his type, make her pucker then fuck her.

‘You wouldn’t be looking for Mike Hunt, by any chance?’ I asked. ’

Or one just like it.’ he said. ‘Want’a play hide the sausage?’

We ended up conversing in the back seat of his convertible.

I put his pud in a lip lock. I sucked his big head right down into his little head and slapped him silly with my tongue, polishing his knob as I lubed the tube. He was getting a hard hat job and his helmet was like steel. The one eyed purple headed monster was on the loose. I held up the purse and measured the weight of the family jewels. He had a great package and I knew that my box was made for it. His balls tightened up and there was no slack in the sack. He was gasping for breath. I knew that if I wanted any, I was going to have to back off and let him get a piece of my ass. There was no need to grease the crease, I was slick and ready for dick. My dagger and his sword were dueling as we began playing belly button bingo. He was in the saddle, riding the rails, ramming his rod into my love tunnel so hard I thought he wanted to come out the other side, again and again , in and out. I wanted to tell him that my two tunnels didn’t meet and he wasn’t going to get to my back door that way, but I was beginning to like it. Pretty soon I heard myself chanting for the big “O”. Oh, OhOh, OhOhO, ooooooh. My love glove was squeezing his tool and I whispered for him to pick up the pace. I was all out of breath. He said come again?

And I said Oh yeah, ten times.

I got screwed, I got nailed, he was humping and I was grinding and I loved it.” Heather had maintained her composure, but her face was flushed as the rest of the women stood and applauded as they roared with laughter.

The day progressed as we went through the stages of arousal and the physical and mental elements of arousal and orgasm. It was toward the end of the after noon when the women were instructed to pair off. Hope and Heather turned to face each other. The women were instructed to take turns touching and exploring the face and next of the other in a sensual way. While they were doing it, they were not to loose eye contact.

Hope and Heather moved closer to each other. Their knees were between the knees of the other and Hope leaned forward to touch Heathers face. Their eyes made contact the same moment that Hope’s fingertips graced Heathers neck. For a split second, both their pupils dilated in almost recognition of each other’s souls, as if they had once been lovers in another life. Neither of them believed in such things, but they both felt it, as their hearts seemed to skip a beat. Hope explored Heathers face softly and sensuously. It was to the point of Hope unintentionally making love to Heather as she inflamed every erogenous zone in her face and neck. Her fingertip traced the corners of her lips up into a slight smile and she grazed her lips lightly and they pouted as if she was sorry that it was only Hopes finger. Erotic thoughts flashed through both of their minds and they were surprised to discover that they were responding to each other so strongly, so erotically. All the while their eyes danced as if they were looking in to a depth which went on to an eternity and the almost gleeful euphoria they were touching on seemed just a promise of things to come. Hope continued a little past the time the instructor announced that it was time to switch and their failure to respond caused a chuckle or two as they were observed by the rest of the women. An “ahem” from the instructor made them stop with some embarrassment and Heather began to do explore Hopes face in a way that was an extension of their mounting arousal.

At the end of the day the group had covered the biological aspects of sex and had begun to talk about sociological aspects of sex with various cultures and time periods. Time ran out and just before the class was dismissed to prepare for dinner, each pair was told to flip a coin to determine would be the “winner”. What the benefits of winning was not declared. Hope tossed a coin and Heather called it. Heather won the toss. They made their way up to where the teacher was standing and she asked them who had won. Heather declared that she had and the teacher chuckled and reached for Heather’s wrists.

Heather’s hands were bound in front of her with cuffs. Connecting them was a small chain about 18″ long. Heather didn’t resist, but looked questioningly. When all of the “winners” of the teams were like wise bound the teacher told them that the best way to understand your bodies and how they react is to explore and experiment with a like body, your partners. The bonds will be removed tomorrow morning, until then, your needs are in the hands of your partners. Heather had noted that the cuffs around her wrists were tightly locked and that the teacher kept the key. Heather felt a little panic at the realization that “needs” would include natural hygienic requirements, which she could not now be met my herself. Hope was handed a folded piece of paper, which she read silently. What she read made her take a quick breath before smiling and blushing. Heather made note of her reaction and it did nothing to comfort her.

Back in their room, Hope shared the contents of the note with Heather. Hope was to remove Heathers cloths, they were to take a shower together and Hope was to shave Heather’s pubic hair. When they were ready, Heather would wear a poncho shaped garment that would fit between Heathers arms and would be slit all the way to her shoulders but could be tied together at her waist. Heather’s eyes opened wide as she read further. After dinner, Hope was to have sex with her and Heather was to experience an orgasm.

Hope was to take careful note as to how Heathers body responded to her caresses.

“But..I have never been with a woman before!” Heather declared.

“I have only been with other women on one occasion and it was not at all like these circumstances. Are you up for this?” Hope asked. A little embarrassed and amused her self.

“I guess,” Heather confessed, “but I am not sure how I will react.”

“I guess we are going to find out.” Hope said with a chuckle.

“How are you going to remove my blouse and bra?” Heather asked with a concern that was almost comical, considering what was about to happen.

“Darlin, if a blouse stopped me from completing my mission, I doubt that my supervisors would be favorably impressed.” Hope said, holding up a pair of scissors.

Hope unbuttoned Heathers blouse and proceeded to cut it away. Heather was left in a very expensive and fashionable lace bra. Heather didn’t resist when she felt the cold steel of the scissors brush against the tops of her breast on the way to cutting the strap, then Hope stopped.

“It’s just too pretty,” Hope said. Besides, she wanted this part to last a while. She was finding herself turned on by the whole situation. She thought for a movement. If she unfastened the bra in back, it would fall down her arms and she could unfasten the straps from the cups by loosening the adjustments. She didn’t do that. Instead, she began loosening the straps while the bra was firmly in its proper place, allowing Hopes fingers the liberty of touching Heathers breasts as she did so. Heather stood still but the “Unintentional” fondling of her breasts by Hopes hands had made her nipples rigid. A development not overlooked by Hope. In a minute of two, Heather was bare breasted and blushing.

“Absolutely breath taking and perfect” Hope thought as she not so discreetly admired Heather’s breasts and nipples.

Next, Heather felt her skirt loosen and fall down her legs to the floor. Hope knelt and helped Heather step out of it. Then Hope intentionally ran her hands up either side of Heathers right leg and slowly rolled her stocking down and off from her foot. Then she did the same for the other one. Hope was at eye level with the panties that Heathers long legs were disappearing into. Hope didn’t want to appear obvious, but she was fighting the temptation to tease Heather a little as she pulled her panties off. Rather than grasping the panties by the waist ban, Hope slid her fingers into the leg openings and looked up at Heather as she closed her eye as if to avoid what was happening. She felt Hope’s fingers graze her clit as they came together around the crotch of her panties before she felt them being tugged down. Heather was now completely naked. She had been naked in front of other women before, but this was way different.

Hope looked into Heathers eyes with a little smirk. “Too bad you are so beautifully groomed.” She said as she brushed the back of her bend index finger along the closely cut curls of Heather’s mound. Heather said nothing and just blushed as she visualized what was to come. After taking her own cloths off, noting the expression on Heathers face as she watched, Hope led her to the shower and they both stepped in. Hope took her time and was as sensual as she could be as she washed Heather, paying particular attention to any area that she herself found erotic.

After they showered, Hope toweled them both off and teased Heather a little as she did. Once dry, Hope directed Heather to the bed and to lie on a towel she had placed on it. Heather gave no resistance to Hope’s placing her hands over her head or to her legs being parted shamelessly. She closed her eyes as if to disappear as she felt Hope playfully apply lather to her mound. Mindful of the sharp blade, Heather was motionless as she felt her short curls being shaved away. A warm soft washcloth told her that the ordeal was over and she opened her eyes to see a gleeful Hope looking down at her.

Hope had never taken the time to observe closely, anyone, man or woman, become aroused. She had been to involve herself in the lovemaking. This was a new and exciting prospect. She took careful note of Heathers nipples becoming hard and erect as she teased them. Of the blush that bloomed on the top of Heather’s chest as she became aroused. And then there were Heather’s beautiful blooming lips. Her clit was like a tiny wedge spreading them apart, as it got hard. They were like pillows of rose petals as they spread and became soft pillows. The bud of her clit peaked out from under its blanket. Her inner lips swelled and extended into soft ruffled peddles and soft moans of surrender turned to pleas of urgency and desperation as Hope teased her, keeping her at the edge but not over it as she begged for an orgasm.

The moment was for Heather to enjoy and Hope to observe. Hope leaned back, not quite to arms reach. Hope watched the affect of her two fingers sliding into Heather. They curled a bit to massage the softness inside, just below Heathers clit. She watched as Heather’s thighs began to tremble, her breathing change, Heather’s love fist contract and release her fingers, she watched as Heathers body totally surrendered to the orgasm that consumed her.

Heather’s eyes opened and looked into Hope’s. A sheepish grin covered her face as she looked into Hope’s gleeful face. It was going to be quite the two weeks.