The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi, My Name Is Jim

Chapter 2

“I want you in control of me so I am always aroused.” She echoed, another humorous use of subliminals. She was reacting as though in a dream.

“Stand up Susan.” I ordered and felt a letdown as she lifted herself off of me. Then I proceeded with the next step of my nefarious plan. I pulled the foot stool over and strapped a borrowed toy on it. The toy, an invention of a friend, is a type vibrator. Instead of the normal smooth one, it is phallic shaped and a little soft. It has two motors in it. One is for stimulating in deep and the other is designed to stimulate the masturbation spot. It also has wires instead of batteries. I have odd friends. After settling her on it, I added the other part, the nipple vibrators. I bent her over so her weight was on her knees with her hands placed to bracer her. Then I set to work.

* * *

“You will hear words in the headphones, repeat them if you want to be aroused all the time. Each time you go back and forth you will make the words a little truer. In fact if you repeat them enough and go back and forth enough, you will eventually convince yourself that they are true. This will make them true. Once they are true you will orgasm like never before. It will be even better than earlier, but only if you make the words true. You must want them to be true or it won’t work. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You want to make them true.”

“I want to make them true.” She echoed and I began the playback. I was treated to the sight of her working back and forth on her knees on a mounted vibrator with nipple stimulators while repeating words and commands from the head phones. The vibrator has a custom controller that responds to detected motion. I set it to mirror her speed back and forth ramping up as fast as she did but dropping off slowly once she slowed. However I had severely miscalculated the time it would take. When Misty called at five to say she would be late because they were going to see a movie, Susan was still going at it. She was bright pink and going hoarse, but still at it. I told Misty to have fun and go see an extra movie if she wanted. Letting things with Susan run longer would work better than shorter. At seven I began to worry. At nine I was severely concerned but she was holding up. Then finally at a few minutes to eleven, about twelve hours in, she slowed as her back arched in ecstasy.

“Say it again.” I ordered her and she did. Then she squeaked as she orgasmed again.

“Under what circumstances can or will you disobey or refuse an order or a request from me?”

“None my lord.”

“None?”

“None.”

“Do you like it when I command you?”

“Oh yes my lord, very much.”

“Good girl Susan, good girl.” I replied and watched some phantom wave pass through her as she shuddered in pleasure.

“Thank you my lord.” She said back after a few seconds.

“Does it bother you that I can command you?”

“Of course not my lord. I enjoy serving you. I am a faithful servant of my lord.”

“Good girl. Go get a drink, use the restroom and go lie down on your back on my bed with your head hanging over the edge. I’ll join you in a minute.”

“Yes my lord.” She replied, heading off. I decided right then I had over done the lord thing. I grabbed my toys and headed off. She came in a few minutes after me and lay down as instructed. I placed her arms straight out and spread her legs.

“Once I am your mouth you will not move until I am out of you.”

“Yes my lord.” She replied. So maybe I hadn’t totally over done it. She opened her mouth, I entered and she stopped moving. That part done, I inserted the vibrator back in and added an extra behind before I put the nipple vibrators back on. Activating the motion detector, I started working in and out of her mouth. The controller sensed how much I was moving and matched the vibrators to my speed. Once I sped up, they stayed turned up until I hit the reset button. Then it would turn them down over the course of a minute.

“This is my favorite way to get a blow job,” I began talking to her as I thrust slowly. I massaged her bare breasts, shoving the nipple vibrators in hard, “So this is your favorite way to give a blow job. It always feels like this for you. You always remember.”

“I know you can’t talk right now so think along. These are your thoughts, your opinions, your likes, your wants, your desires, your needs.” I continued as I worked at her faster and harder. I could see and smell her reaction. I could feel her desperation to please me. Already exhausted in body and mind, she responded mindlessly. She had never had such sensory input before and it overwhelmed her completely.

“You like to do this.” I said withdrawing leaving the rest going.

“I like it when you do this.” She answered slowly. Her eyes, though open, stared into nothingness.

“Good girl.” I said and watched a shudder move through her as her back arched in ecstasy. “Once I unhook you, you will go take shower and clean yourself up. Once you are clean you will put on pajamas and get something to eat. Then lie down on the couch.”

“Yes my lord.”

“Go now.” I ordered. She moved slowly to comply. She was weak and tired in body and mind. While she took her shower I cleaned up the equipment and prepared for the next step, Sara. After she lay down I kissed and fondled her. She accepted me undoing her top and suckling her as perfectly normal and natural. I got a little lost in it. I took her orally just because I could. Though tired she responded when I wanted her to and she panted in time with my thrusts. Then I had her lean over the end of the couch and took her from behind. Unable to resist, I reached around and stroked her while I held myself in her as far as I could get. She actually managed an orgasm, though it left her gasping.

I let her sleep with instructions to wake only when I said to in the morning.

“I take it someone wanted to wait for big sis?” Misty asked, waking me just before one am.

“Something like that.” I replied looking at Sara in the doorway looking confused. She was unable to figure out why she was here. “How’d it go?”

“Good.”

“Hello Sara Doll.” I said and watched the change. All animation in her face faded and her eyes went glassy. “Undress and go to parade rest.”

“Ok.” Sara replied complying. Her voice and movements clearly showed that she in a deep trance again.

“Want to watch the house breaking or get some sleep?” I asked Misty.

“Mind if I watch for a while?”

“Kind of boring after while.”

“We’ll see.”

“Ok. Sara there is a footstool at the foot of my bed. Stand beside it.”

“Ok.”

“Bend over and place your hands on the stool.” I ordered.

“Ok.”

“Good girl, now relax and this will feel good.” I said, gently inserting the rear vibrator and strapping it in place. After that I setup the rest of the equipment like I did with Susan. Misty watched fascinated as I guided Sara onto the stool and got her started.

“Any special requests?” I asked laughingly as Sara started going back and forth. I watched amused as she settled into rhythm that had her bouncing in sync with her breasts.

“No.” Misty replied, “Is this what you did to me? To get the kata going that is?”

“No. I did not do anything even remotely like this to get the kata going. I have also done nothing like this to you at all. I have never used anything with you except words.”

“An unusually verbose and exacting answer.”

“I don’t want and won’t have any misunderstandings with you.”

“So what exactly are you doing to her?”

“House breaking her mostly. No boy friends for more than a night, no noisy sex since we both work. She will always do her own dishes, her own laundry and not leave it in our way. She won’t hog the bathroom or leave a mess in it. This is our place and she is a guest. I am doing just the basic house breaking stuff.”

“And?”

“And what?”

“And how available to you?”

“I had actually planned to leave that up to you.”

“Up to me?”

“Yeah. I’ll have her in the morning as part of the house breaking. I have to admit looking forward to that. I have been since puberty. When I do she will drop off into trance just before she orgasms for last minute adjustments.”

“Last minute adjustments?”

“That’s where you come in. This is your place, your idea, and your friend, if that’s what she is. You set the rules and I promise to abide by them. I won’t alter them after you set them.”

“Do you want to keep her?”

“What?”

“Do you want to keep her?”

“What kind of a question is that? I know we joked, but I assumed this was for making the living conditions livable.”

“I’ll be back in a month to visit, my brother Billy will be with me. He turned sixteen this month. If I let you keep her, he gets her for the duration of his visit. I meant what I said. She’s great in bed but has the verbal skills of a high schooler. I don’t care if you keep her because she’ll bore you to tears outside of the bedroom. You can experiment with her if you want to try something new.”

“Callous.”

“No different than how she is herself. Give her the chance and she’ll lease herself out to anyone willing to make her comfortable. If you don’t mind if I experiment when I’m thinner, you can keep her.”

“You sure? I refuse to let a toy come between us.”

“As long as she’s just a toy she can’t. If you happen to develop a feeling for her somehow, warn me.”

“Oh.”

“How long will this take?” Misty asked pointing at Sara whose exertions were coloring her with sweat.

“Umm,” Time to guess low I thought. “A few hours, I’m not sure exactly.”

“Wake me when it’s time.” Misty said and went to bed. Morning came and Sara was still going at it just the same. Misty seemed to be amused at that and laughed at the shade of pink Sara had turned from her exertions.

“I’ll get Susan out of here.” I said after Misty returned in the morning.

“You do that, I’m just going to sit here and enjoy.”

“You seem cruel this morning.”

“It is just nice to see her actually putting some real effort into something.”

“Back in a bit, I’ll tell Susan that you are still sleeping so she needs to be quiet.”

“Fine, just don’t let her in here.”

“That would be awkward.” I replied not wanting to even think about how many ways that was true.

“Yeah.” Misty laughed as I closed the door behind me.

“Wake up Susan,” I said sitting down beside her. “It is time for you to get going soon.”

“Ok.” She replied sleepily.

“How are you feeling?” I asked as I unbuttoned her shirt.

“Tired my lord.” She replied as I cupped a bare breast.

“Misty is home now so beware. But otherwise fine?” I asked as I twigged her bare nipples.

“Yes.” She replied dropping the lord to cover up my ownership of her. Then her breath caught for a moment as her nipples firmed.

“Undress and stand in the middle of the room. I want some pictures of you.”

“Ok.” She replied and stripped while I grabbed my camera.

“Smile.” I said and she did. She was actually more curious about why I wanted pictures than anything else. She had no concern about posing nude for me.

“Ok Susan.” I said, stopping myself from doing more than playing with her bare breasts and suckling her before I got lost playing with that body again. “It is time for you head home. I am sure your sister is either already there or will be soonish. As always though,”

“What happens here stays here. I know.” She said sweetly, “I haven’t told anyone and I never will. This stays between us. I like it that way and it is better as well. I know you have others besides me and I don’t want to cause you problems with them.”

“That’s a good girl Susan, a really good girl.” I complimented her, happy that that part of the conditioning was already taking hold. Then I watched her nipples crinkle and distend as her jaw shuddered.

“Ohh,” She moaned as a whisper.

“Go, get ready and take off, I’ll see you later.”

“Next weekend after my sister and Misty take off?”

“Sure.”

“Thank you sir.” She replied and scampered off to get ready. I went back to watch with Misty and time passed. At noon Misty began to get worried, I reassured her that Sara would be fine. It just meant the controls would be deep. We ate supper watching her change speed up and down as something shifted back and forth in her mind. Then she stayed sped up. At eight thirty, after nineteen hours, Sara finally orgasmed, and hard.

“Repeat it again.” I ordered and watched her shudder as another orgasm struck. I did this over again several times, until she just sat there and gasped. I began undoing her then.

“Go get a drink, take a quick shower and then return here.” I ordered.

“Yes my lord.” She replied sleepily, obviously still in deep trance.

“Nineteen hours?” Misty asked concerned.

“It’ll be fine. When she returns I’ll take her. It will trigger a sympathetic orgasm in her leaving her mentally lost. I’ll leave at that point if you like and then you can set whatever rules you want around the house. I’ll have to reinforce them a few times to make them stick hard, but I’ll just have her say them before I start that.”

“You would do that? Leave?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I think of her as yours, I’ll get to play with her some, but she will be here for you.”

“Will she still be herself?”

“As I explained, the only thing this will do is make her follow directions. She herself will be the same and she will explain obedience to herself however makes sense to her. Following whatever rules you give her will be perfectly normal. She will have no clue anything has changed.”

“Do you promise to make sure my brother has fun with her while he us here?”

“Yes. In fact if you like I can ensure that he gets a course in sex ed with homework every night.”

“He’d like that. He plays soccer and baseball but he wants to play football.”

“How do you intend to explain him getting lucky to him?”

Misty thought for a moment. “I haven’t gotten there yet.”

“How about if she hints she finds him cute and wanted to try him out, but figured as long as she kept your brother happy you would give her time to gather the rent. So he is a fun way to buy time to get rent together.”

“Mean, fun sounding, but mean.”

“Yeah.” I agreed.

“Can you also arrange it so we have a big fight about it? I tell her fine, she can even skip the rest on the condition she teaches him. She has to not just screw him, but teach him how to have sex the right way so the girl and the guy both get off properly. She has plenty of experience so she can teach him everything she knows about pleasuring females.”

“That will be a little difficult, but far from impossible.”

“Your word?”

“You have my word, I’ll do it.”

“Good enough for me.” Misty said with a smile. Sara returned then, hair still damp, to stand and wait for further orders. I placed her on the bed and took her without ceremony. I forced her to orgasm and watched the already relaxed face go slack.

“Sara, you will now accept your new behavioral parameters. These changes take effect immediately, even before waking. You accept and obey.”

“I accept and obey my lord.”

“Good girl.” I said and watched a shudder go through her. “The other voice will now give those new parameters.”

“Yes my lord.”

“Sara.” Misty said getting her attention.

“Yes.”

“Sara from now on you will accept and obey any and all orders he gives you inside where we live as though they were your own thoughts.” Misty said with an evil grin. “You will give him total obedience, and any ordered changes are immediate. You are only aware of the changes if told to be. He has free and complete access to you, your body, and everything about you without thought, hesitation, or reservation. Day or night, asleep or awake, you will not merely obey him but actively accommodate him while granting every want or desire he has of you. You will continue to live your life normally while conforming yourself to meet his orders, desires or expectations in any way needed. Every night you are not in bed with someone else, you will masturbate yourself to sleep to the thought of how grand and glorious it feels to submit to and obey him as he enjoys you. You will also think about how very much you want him to enjoy you, and how you can make sure that he both feels free to, and does enjoy you. The memory you will focus on will be the next orgasm he gives you. You will focus on it and want it. You will desire it as often as he is willing to give it to you. You will look for ways to entice him to give it to you. Each time he does you will be bound to him a little stronger, wanting it a little more.”

“Yes my lady.” Sara replied, surprising me. Evidently her mind was forming even more connections than I anticipated.

Misty turned to me with a smile that I was, and still am, glad was directed elsewhere. “Now do your blowjob thingy you like so much and really crank it up on her, push her till she can’t take any more.”

I looked over at Sara’s nude, entranced, willing form on the bed. “Sara, move to edge of the bed and lie with your head hanging over the edge.” I ordered her. It took only minutes to hook the vibrators back up and get her started. Five minutes later Misty is laughing while trying to keep a straight face and hold back tears of laughter. Sara reddened and then spasmed as she orgasmed hard again and again while sucking and swallowing me. Her rhythm was controlled by me playing with her breasts or stroking her as I pleased.

“Can I whisper to her more now?” Misty asked as I kept up hand stroking to enhance and prolong Sara’s orgasm.

“If you want.” I answered as clearly as I could.

“Cool.” Misty said kneeling down to whisper in Sara’s ear as I continued thrusting even after she swallowed.

“What did you just do?” I asked when I withdrew since I could no longer hold Sara in orgasm.

“You will have more fun while I am gone.”

“How?”

“Anytime I’m not here it is now Sara’s responsibility to see that you are sexually satisfied. She will offer anything you want if you express any desire, regret or even interest along those lines. Additionally I told her that if I am not here she would have sex of any type with anyone you designate while here and enjoy it.”

“Why?”

“Because I have a long memory.” Misty answered with a smile. “So I expect you to find a use for her with one or more of your friends, and I expect to see some pictures. Be sure the video is good. I want to be able to watch it over and over.”

“How cruel are you feeling?” I asked in response to her tone.

“Cruel, why?”

“Her body is in the process of collapsing right now. She will soon be a bundle of cramps if she doesn’t stop. Do you want me to break the last vestiges of eventual freedom so she is bound for life?”

“You can do that?”

“I think so.”

“Would that let you make her so that she is aware she is owned but fine with it?”

“Owned?”

“Owned.”

“Umm, I think so.”

“Do it.”

“I only have the theory and it’s messy. Making a pet out of her for a while is one thing. That would be breaking her permanently. She would never be able to function as herself again if I did that.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, Oh.” I answered as the full idea settled on Misty.

“No, then I guess not. Settle her in my bed.” Misty said, giving up that idea. “I’ll stay in here with you tonight. I’m not up to much and I somehow doubt you’ll be up to doing much besides sleeping.”

“Yeah.” I agreed watching her leave giggling. Half an hour later Sara was settled in Misty’s bed. Five minutes later I was sound asleep. Misty woke me when my alarm went off so I would make it to work. I was more than a little bleary eyed, but I made it. I didn’t see Sara or Susan in person the rest of the week. Misty did wake me Tuesday and Thursday with my accustomed blow jobs. I dropped her into trance Friday night and left some instructions for Saturday. I needed some free time for my other project.

“My lord.” Susan said Saturday morning when I opened the door.

“Good morning Susan, come on in.”

“Thank you my lord.” She replied stepping in.

“Have you been doing your kata?” I asked. I already knew the answer but appearances had to be maintained until certain other things were in place.

“Yes my lord.”

“Good girl.” I said as I slid a hand down from her cheek to a breast. Even through the bra and shirt I could feel the nipple wrinkle in response.

“Thank you my lord.” She replied not quite purring.

“Would you like to play a game?” I asked, leading her into the bedroom.

“Sure.”

“Excellent, first I want you to undress then stand up and place you arms behind your back, elbows as close together as you can get them.”

“Yes sir.” She replied undressing.

“Just relax and let it happen.” I ordered as I uncoiled some soft stretchy rope. I tied her elbows together. They actually reached each other. Then I tied her wrists at her waist. I found she was incredibly flexible. Her feet folded back until her ankles touched her thighs. An easy tie bound her ankles to her thighs after rotating them fully towards her outer hips. Then I made a loop around her knees and back up under her arms to the opposite side of her neck before looping around.

She was immobilized with her arms flat behind her back, her legs folded ankles to thighs. Her knees were pulled up, pulling her legs as far apart as they would go with a full choker on her neck keeping them that way. Susan lay there holding herself perfectly flat with her legs fully spread in order to breathe.

“Can you move?” I asked her as I positioned her knees on the edge of the bed. Other than being tied into a flat pack, she looked like she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, but I was the only thing holding her upright.

“No sir.” She answered as I caressed her bare breasts and her nipples wrinkled in response, ensuring she could take her own weight this way.

“Can you resist?” I asked as I lifted her down beside the bed, placing her knees on two pillows beside it.

“No sir.”

“Do you want to resist?” I asked as I moved over after leaning her against the bed as took my pants off.

“Of course not sir.” She answered as I moved my erection by her waiting mouth.

“You will suck me off like this.” I ordered.

“I will suck you off like this.” She echoed and left her mouth open waiting for me. I didn’t make her wait and enjoyed the feel of her working me. Unable to move anything but her lips and her jaw she still did her best, and it was plenty good enough.

“Good girl.” I told her with a smile after some minutes as I picked her up to place her back on the bed so her eyes nearly reached mine once again, though she was still tied flat.

“Thank you.” She gasped as I dipped, positioned myself and then entered her.

“You are a lot of fun.” I told her as I moved my hands back so the only thing holding her upright was my erection buried deeply in her.

“Thank you.” She replied again, panting as I began moving up and down slightly after pinching her nipples between thumbs and forefingers to hold her steady.

“You enjoy this.” I ordered.

“I enjoy this.” She echoed. Then I withdrew. I held onto a single nipple as I reached down and stroked her, gently at first, then firmly.

“Say please.” I said as I felt her body responding.

“Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please may I orgasm.” She begged, obviously understanding what was going to happen.

“You will do this again.”

“I will do this again.” She echoed desperately as she felt me slowing down.

“You will ask me to do this again.”

“I will ask you to do this again.”

“Good girl.” I said softly as I sped back up to her preferred rhythm.

“I am a good girl.” She echoed and she orgasmed. I kept her in it as long as I could. Then when I felt it fading I let her flop backwards onto the bed.

“You’re welcome.” I told her as she lay there gasping while I untied her. “Now go make yourself comfortable on the couch, you’ll be there a while.”

“Of course my lord.” She replied weakly as she went to the couch and made herself comfortable.

“Have you recovered from last weekend yet?” I asked pulling up a chair facing her.

“Yes my lord.”

“Have you recovered from a few minutes ago?”

“Yes my lord, I believe so.”

“Good.” I said holding up a pendant. “Now I want you to concentrate on this. Look at it and only it. Listen to my voice and only my voice.” I told her as I began a standard induction. Though puzzled she went along with it. In half an hour she had passed all the tests, she was ready.

“Stand up and move to the center of the room.” I ordered and watched her silently comply as I got out the toys from last weekend. It was, in a way, eerie watching her stand there now silent as I inserted the rear vibrator. It was such a contrast to only a short time before. This vibrator is different than I used before. The end of it swelled when it got warm so it sealed tight. It didn’t tend to come out as long the wearer was aroused. The front vibrator went in without her making a sound either.

“Open wide.” I ordered and inserted another new toy. A custom phallic shaped vibrator with a motor in the tip to stimulate the tonsils and one for the lips. I then put up a frame around her. I adjusted it so I could mount the oral vibrator just above her. Having her hold her jaw up, I had her move upwards until she had half of the front vibrator still in her. I mounted the oral one solid. Now when she moved up she took the upper one in the mouth. When she went down, she took the lower one in all the way. Then I adjusted the brace bars so she would have hand holds to pull and hold herself up with in addition to just using her legs like I had her do before. That had left her sore for days. The nipple vibrators were last, after a quick suckle of course.

“Look at the screen Susan.” I ordered placing it where she could see in her new, somewhat awkward position. “Read it and obey.”

“Good girl.” I told when she moved her arms to the handles by her sides as instructed on the screen. The response was fun. Then I placed the headphones on her. What she heard read aloud the text on the screen and started the process. I know many will think this is over kill after what I did last week. However you have to understand, the brain is a complex device. It takes more than once to fully program it.

I started the process. The screen displayed directions while the headphones read them aloud as she obeyed. Using her arms and legs she picked herself up off the lower vibrator until the oral one was all the way in her. Then she came back down again until the lower one bottomed out. I should have had her use the arms braces before but I wasn’t thinking all that clearly that day, you try to. When she went up the upper vibrator activated, when she went down, the lower one did. Up and down, over and over she went, each time reading the text in her mind as she listened to it in her own voice and mine alternating. The controller detected her motion and the faster she complied, the faster the vibrators went. If she slowed, so did they.

The routine was not a duplicate from last week, it was more involved. The previous one had dealt with the first hump of control, the initial resistance to outside influence. She had been so aroused and horny that she couldn’t think straight so she had done as I wanted since it felt so good. This week involved specific responses to stimuli, the first true step to control, the separation of mind and body. Little by little the instructions combined with the sensory overload drove a wedge between her mind, her body and her will. This gave me an opening to control all three. Taking over any one part is easy, however that control is fleeting and corrected by the other two, unless you drive a wedge in first.

By forcing all parts of the brain to operate at once while forcing them into and then out of sync, I could alter one part at a time a little at a time and then drop them back into sync. Slowly the individual pieces become accustomed to dropping out or having others drop out. This was my wedge. By flooding the body with endorphins I neutralized its tendency to self correct. By forcing her to listen and read at the same time while her body acted on the result, I occupied it with my tasks nullifying its ability to self correct. Outvoted two to one, her will could be modified slowly. Step by step her body and mind voted that I was to be obeyed, dragging her will along for the ride.

This is the core of the process I was attempting. In a real person, one who has a sense of self-identity, this is impossible because they know who they are. Breaking down this self identity is the basis of religious cults and boot camp. For my part, I was using bits of both. However if a person has a self identity, you can’t break them. You can force them to obey, but they will self correct. In the case of a gorgeous little thing like this raised in a highly religious environment where her beauty and eventual place serving her husband are all she is exposed to, there is no self identity. All that left for me to do was force a break and then I could modify her at will.

It is not a fast process though, it takes time. In this case I was writing her idea of self. Her upbringing had left her with no real sense of self, only a supplied identity. Since I had control of two thirds of her at the moment, I could outvote her will to give it the desire to obey me since I could provide a firm sense of identity. Will is like that. It wants a self, a strong self. If you convince it that you have one for it, a strong one and then it won’t fight being outvoted. Since I was providing a sense of identity anyway, I made sure the fact that I owned the body was implicit. Thus her will became a means of making the best possible use of the body I loaned it to give it a sense of self. Obedience to me was then automatic since I owned the body anyway.

Just after she began panting as best she could, I began using the cooperation of the will combined with body to vote changes to mind. I gave her mind impulses, desires, wants, needs and compulsions. In this case, I gave her a strong compulsion to do whatever I wanted since it felt good to obey me right then. Granted I had induced that feeling at the moment, but in terms of this kind of a vote it doesn’t matter. Will joined with my orders to make sure mind made the best use of the body I was loaning them.

I was fascinated as she went up and down faster and faster. Matching my movements to hers, I tickled her under her arms. I watched, laughing silently, as her eyes went wide. I spread the touches around making it an overall sensation. I could see her gulping as it added to the sensory overload. Watching the text for a moment, I saw that the next step was making a true break between her and her now former body since it is really mine now.

The largest protection a person has from being taken over is that their body is their own. Take away that protection and mere physical obedience becomes simpler. The owner of a body has implied usage of that body. Therefore if I loaned her the body, it was perfectly natural that I retained use of it whenever I wanted. Since the actions of a loaned body aren’t your problem, having the body you merely inhabit do something means nothing to you. So anything goes.

Seven hours in it was time for the next step in claiming her. Hitting a key I paused her on the rise. Undoing the front vibrator which had been running at nearly full speed for a while, I positioned myself under her. Speaking softly I had her lower herself onto me. Then I had her look directly at me after undoing the nipple vibrators. I then started the next recording and grabbed her breasts and squeezed firmly. She began pumping up and down on me, using those wonderful muscles females posses inside to hold me.

The recording first identified me as the owner of the body she is currently using. Then it went onto the terms of her lease. She was told that I had unlimited use however I wanted. In return for her servitude when I wanted the body, she got to use it however she wanted as long as she kept it in good shape for me when I wanted it. The upkeep and servitude were her only real rent. She would also allow me to make changes to it of course but as long as I wasn’t using it, she could treat it like it was her own.

As she went up and down I stared. She still had the vibrator in behind going at full power now. She still had the one in her mouth, going full tilt. She was pumping up and down on me on the command of the recording playing in her ears. As it played it was burning my image as the body’s owner into her mind and will. All this was making sure she really was pledged to give complete obedience in order to keep the body she now inhabited. This was making sure she understood the alternative to me being happy with her was being without a body, floating formless in the void. I popped in minutes. You think you can hold with that going at you? No way. “Susan?” I asked after freeing her mouth later, the other vibrator in her rear still ran.

“Yes my lord.” She replied. She almost sounded normal, but she was so far gone it seemed beyond a mere trance.

“How do you like the body I am loaning you?”

“I like it very much my lord.”

“Will you take good care of it?”

“Yes my lord.”

“Be sure you do, I expect it to be worth using at all times or I will replace you with someone more accommodating to my needs.”

“Of course my lord.” She replied nervously, “I am at your disposal.”

“And you accept the terms of the lease?”

“Yes.”

“Your waking self will accept my control and usage?”

“Completely. She will be complaint my lord. There will be no hesitation. She will please you in every way. You will never be able to tell she wasn’t raised to be yours.”

“Yet she must fit in as well.”

“She will my lord. She will. No one will ever suspect she belongs to you unless you tell them or tell her to let them know.”

“You are sure?”

“I swear. I will stake everything on it.”

“You are staking everything on it.”

“Thank you for this chance my lord.”

“Good. If I ever detect you under her you’re gone.” I said angrily.

“You won’t my lord, you won’t. She will be your devoted servant. She will have no thoughts that could interfere with your plans for her.”

“Excellent. Now lie down on the bed in my room and relax. Also, ease her up on the ‘my lords’. She needs to blend in better than she did earlier.”

“Of course my lord.” She replied lying down.

“Good girl.” I said and watched the shudder go through her like a wave. “Now go clean yourself up and then relax and pass into a normal sleep. While she is asleep you will do the integration so you run her. When you are done allow her to wake normally when called in the morning.”

“Yes my lord.” She replied softly. She went to the bathroom, cleaned herself up and then lay down and drifted off to sleep. I covered her with a blanket and went to clean up the equipment to get ready for my next project. I also needed to make Jello.

“Did you miss me?” Misty asked at eleven when they came in.

“A little. Did you have fun today?”

“Yeah, lots.” Misty answered.

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable on the couch Sara.” I said as I went by.

“Ok.” She replied. She seemed puzzled about something but still sat down.

“Do you want to watch?” I asked Misty.

“No.” She replied smiling. “I’m going to change into something more comfortable. You go ahead.”

“Ok.” I said and then headed over to Sara on the couch. “Sara, make yourself comfortable and focus your attention on this.” I held up the pendant.

“Focus on the pendant Sara, focus on my voice.” I began. She still seemed puzzled about something but complied and went under soon enough. A half an hour later she stood on command and then stripped for me.

“That’s fun to watch.” Misty commented.

“What is?”

“Her following orders. I doubt that’ll ever get old.”

“Then why spend all that time with her?”

“Because she’s thin and it drives me to get thin again, and stay that way.”

“Whatever.” I answered and set to work. I put Sara where her sister had been hours before and started her on her way. Misty seemed intrigued. Then she laughed at something and went to bed telling me to join her if I wanted. I dozed on the couch loosely monitoring Sara. I advanced the recordings as each step finished. The setup for her was different than it was for Susan. Sara is older and she has more of a sense of identity, but fortunately, no more of a sense of self than Susan had. Instead of divide and conquer, I was simply brute force conditioning first the body and then the mind. Only after I had them dancing to my tune would I begin taking apart her will and redirecting it to better ends.

Ten hours in she was moving fluidly as instructions flashed on the screen and were spoken to her. Up and down, over and over she thrust the upper vibrator into her mouth all the way, then the lower vibrator into her all the way on return, then again. Her color bespoke of repeated orgasms throughout the night. Now her breathing synchronized perfectly allowing her to breathe easily between thrusts up and down. I pressed a key that flashed ‘good girl’ on the screen and watched her spasm in orgasmic response to the command.

Then I began the next phase, oral training. Pausing her on the down stroke, I climbed up and substituted myself for the upper vibrator. I resumed her by audio only. She did. Watching her obey like that, it didn’t take long for me to climax. The moment I let go I pressed a button on the remote that triggered another audio stream. Now she heard “good girl” in both our voices, mixed tonally. This was followed by “suck and swallow it all”. It looped those two as long as I held the button down, which I did until I was satisfied. Once I was done letting go I paused her down low again and reset the vibrator. Then I setup the last bit.

I took the Jello, unflavored, heavily salted, kind of sweet, with a few hints of different colognes in it, and hooked up a tube to feed the soft hollow phallic vibrator about to reenter her mouth. One more key and her next instruction was to go up and suck. She did and then went down. It took a few times but she soon pulled enough through to get a taste. Then I hit the “good girl” and “suck and swallow it all” loop for a moment while I setup the flow detector. After that, every time she sucked and got any, she was told “good girl, now suck it, swallow it, think ‘thank you’". Then it would resume.

After that, I invited Misty out to watch as Sara was trained to have a tiny momentary orgasm every time she sucked and swallowed. Once she had her rhythm figured out I changed the rules again. I set the flow on minimum, just enough to get a taste each time. I slowly lowered the upper vibrator so her thrusts got shorter until she was almost holding still, little more than quivering in place. Then I sped it up so she was in constant loop of trying to suck the vibrator dry as it gave tastes. She was rewarded by a good girl minigasm over and over as we watched. Misty left laughing after Sara got settled into the new patterns, adapting to each change faster and faster until there was hardly a noticeable delay.

Satisfied that all was going according to plan I went on. First I paused her. Then I moved her to the couch after pulling it out into bed mode. I arranged her with her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied holding her legs fully spread and a choker around her neck keeping her stationary. After removing the front vibrator while making sure the others were still working, I directed her to look me in the eyes. Then I thrust into her as I grasped her bare breasts. The moment I did, I hit another button on the remote I had laid between her breasts. A tiny squirt went through the vibrator still in her mouth with every thrust. As that happened the “good girl” “suck and swallow it all” loop hit. That would establish my face and my touch as the ones that made her orgasm.

After a few times I set the loop on automatic and went to thrusting on my own. Staring me in the face she sucked on the vibrator and swallowed along with a minigasm in a slowly speeding up loop. In and out, over and over, loop by loop, as hard, as fast, as deep as I wanted. All the while I was imprinted as an orgasm to her, mind and body alike, linking my touch to her now natural response. She was literally being trained on a mental and physical level to both welcome and enjoy me having her. From now on going down on me would feel like I was in her. When I was in her she would feel like she was going down on me. My taste and my climax would become her climax. My very touch would be euphoric to her. Thus guaranteeing her body welcomed me with open arms and spread legs anytime I desired. When I got done I would be able to wake her from a sound sleep. She would be aroused, wanting me in her, by the time her eyes opened. “You are at my disposal.” I commanded, pushed as far into her as I could get as she stared at me unable to do anything but listen, suck, swallow and enjoy the minigasms rocking her as new behaviors were imprinted in her for my pleasure.

“This body is at my disposal.” I commanded and watched the thought settle into her mind, become a part of her, forever merged so that I am all things sexual to her. Though she may be with another, she will always yearn for it to be me in her. She will always be ready for me.

“I am your will. I am your thoughts. I am in command. I am to be obeyed.” I commanded and then triggered the next to final set of recordings. A struggle began in her then, her arms wanted to move, but couldn’t. Her eyes got bigger as contrary thoughts were driven away. Her struggle kept me erect and in her. I began to thrust harder as her struggles got stronger. I already controlled her body and her mind. Now her will was collapsing. Once it collapsed, I had a toy I could keep as long as I wanted. Finally after a long while she began to synchronize her breathing with sucking and stared at me hardly even blinking as I had her. Soon each time I pushed in she sucked and swallowed automatically as her body shuddered in pleasure. When this part finished, as far as her body was concerned, my touch felt like her own so I could play freely. As long I was erect, I belonged in her where ever I wanted.

Now that her will appeared mostly broken I withdrew and re-setup the screen. Only then did I trigger the last set of recordings. The next two hours passed with her will being bent into a new shape. Once done she would choose to return to a trance in response to any one of several triggers. She would decide to obey me in that trance, even directions for after she left it. Then she would decide to retain no memory of the trance once she left it. I also left myself a treat. Anytime she knew Misty wasn’t home, she would obey me completely anytime I issued a direct order. She would incorporate my instructions as things she decided to do. She wouldn’t even remember being ordered, and could be ordered to forget obeying. No emotion showed when it was done, she just lay there at hour fifteen, staring into nothingness as her body twitched automatically in induced momentary orgasms. While Sara was finalizing, I checked on Susan.

“Wake up now Susan.” I said sitting down beside her.

“I’m awake now.” She said sitting up, no sign of embarrassment at being nude other than the blanket only half covering her.

“How are you?” I asked reaching out to twig one exposed nipple.

“I’m uhh,” She panted, “fine, just fine.”

“Good girl.” I said as I twigged the other nipple.

“Thank you.” She said around a quiet gasp.

“Get ready to go. When I come back and tell you, head out and go where ever you normally would.”

“Yes sir. I shall also return as scheduled.” She replied sighing as I suckled first one then the other nipple. She kissed back as I fondled her very nice bare breasts. She moved with me as I pushed her backwards on some pillows trapping her arms with my knees so only her head was exposed at my crotch. Her mouth opened for me as I opened my pants then took me with a smile. She just watched me while maintaining a tight seal with her lips as I moved in and out slightly with nearly my full weight bearing down on her. Her eyes widened when I reached back behind me and stroked her, I didn’t last long that way before I popped. She swallowed and began to suck me wanting more just as I had made her desire, fully accepting of and enjoying anything I did with or to her.

“Good girl.” I answered getting up. Watching her nipples crinkle further as she gasps in response to those words never gets old.

Once Sara was ready I brought her into a lighter trance so I could have her get a shower before I tested a little more. While she showered I showed Susan out before I gave into temptation to play more with and waited for her sister instead. When Sara returned I had her lay down where Susan had been on my bed to drift into a normal sleep, after ensuring her body welcomed me.

Misty and I stayed in her bed that night. She left early the next morning. I added a couple of suggestions to the mix for Sara and Susan’s next kata session. Then Sara spent the day moving in. All of Misty’s extra stuff wound up in my room or the garage.

The week passed peacefully for me after Sara responded to control phrases by dropping into a trance on command. It was Tuesday morning when I accidentally walked in on her getting ready for a shower. A quick phrase and there she stood glassy eyed, waiting.

“Put your shirt on the counter.” I ordered, staring at her standing there in panties, bra and shirt.

“Yes my lord.” She replied complying.

“Finish undressing.”

“Yes my lord.” She replied again and I fondled her now bare breasts. She stood patiently as I explored her at leisure. The experience was made unique by the blankness of her face contrasting so strongly with the erect nipples that responded to my touch.

“Face the mirror, lean over, place your hands on it and spread your legs while looking yourself in the eyes in the mirror.”

“Yes sir.”

“Good girl.” I told her as I admittedly awkwardly aligned myself and entered her doggie style.

“I am a good girl.” She echoed seconds later as I moved in her and fondled those nearly perfect breasts just because I could. It was awkward, but worth it. She simply stood there, body responding with arousal, lubrication and finally climax as I enjoyed her. I spent some time as it became real to me. It had worked. I as good as owned that body and it responded. Its occupant was no longer relevant to my pleasure. Hands full of bare breasts, I climaxed and felt her body let go with me as I celebrated having my new toy.

Thursday lunch was better. I found her at home unexpectedly, watching a movie on the couch when I came in. After washing my hands I walked up behind where she sat on the couch and leaned on it waiting. When she didn’t react I put my hands on her shoulders. When she still didn’t react I pushed my hands down the top of her shirt into her bra. Hands filled with bare breasts, I massaged her stiffening nipples. I looked down to confirm her continued lack of reaction and smiled.

“Why don’t you go ahead and just open your shirt and bra for me?” I half asked, half ordered.

“Ok.” She replied complying.

“Pause your movie.” I ordered, pulling back to walk around the couch to face her. “Then move your butt to the edge of the couch.”

“Ok.”

“Tell me something would you?” I asked as I sat down on her lap.

“Ok.” She replied leaving me wondering why her answers were so simple.

“Why are you letting me play with your bare breasts?” I asked as I began fondling them again.

“Because I have to.”

“Why do you have to?” I asked, enjoying myself. It was great, here was this magnificent body all mine to do with as I pleased. She and it both basically belonged to me, and she even knew it. She knew it and wasn’t bothered by it at all. She took it in stride.

“It’s part of my rent here.”

“Part of your rent?” I asked twigging her nipples alternately.

“Yes.”

“How so?”

“It’s actually simple.” She admitted as her breath caught for a moment then continued. “Since I can’t afford the whole rent, I made a deal with Misty.”

“What kind of deal?”

“I stay here for the almost no rent I can afford, and you get a nice body, mine, to play with.”

“And you agreed to that?” I asked startled at how her mind was sorting things.

“Yeah.” She admitted glumly. “Not that I had a lot of choice. I had to have somewhere to go immediately. I had no money for a deposit and not enough money for rent really. So I made a deal with her.”

“For this?” I asked pinching her nipples.

“Yes.” She admitted with a small gasp.

“And just how well do you think I am going to behave with you saying that?”

“Like a male.”

“But not right now.” I said with a smirk as I got up. I enjoyed seeing the look of confusion on her face as I didn’t take further advantage of her right then. It was great. Since I made no overt indications of interest in her that she remembered, Sara made no overt offers to me the rest of the time. It also gave me a chance to recover. Friday evening late I got a call and altered my plans some.

“Good morning.” I said in greeting when I opened my eyes Saturday morning. Sara and Susan both knelt at the foot of my bed, hands clasped behind their backs in matching french maid outfits.

“Good morning my lord.” They answered in perfect stereo. You want an instant erection, have sisters with self supporting breasts like theirs in skimpy little outfits like theirs greet you upon waking that way, “How may I serve you?”

“You both look good.” I told them as I got up.

“Thank you my lord.” They replied as I stood behind them, still in perfect stereo of course. They then remained silent as I inspected them at leisure. The only response to me sticking my hands down their tops were crinkled nipples and deep breaths, neither questioned my right to play or my access to them.

“I am glad you were on time.” I said as I moved in front of them.

“Always my lord.” They replied, still in stereo, one of my better outcomes for a matching set. When I freed my erection in Sara’s face, her mouth came open for me in response. She took me orally when I moved forward, then waited unmoving for instructions exactly as programmed. Looking over at Susan I noted she simply knelt waiting patiently while her sister held me mouthed. I stayed just long enough to know both would remain that way then withdrew.

“Sara, since you are the better cook, go fix me something light for breakfast.”

“At once my lord.” She replied, rising to leave.

“Your turn.” I said moving in front of Susan. I smiled as her mouth came open, welcoming me in silently, though with slightly different conditioning. With her lips sealing as her nose settled in my pubic hair, her tongue unhesitatingly working me gently as conditioned. I could see the smile in her eyes. Taking her hair, I set my pace feeling the power I had as she simply knelt there, hands still obediently clasped behind her back. I stopped before I climaxed because I wanted to be able to fully enjoy them both this morning. However, knowing that I didn’t need to behave at all was energizing.

“Susan, put your uniform on the chair beside the bed then join me.” I ordered as I lay back down on the bed.

“At once my lord.” She replied, just as her sister had done. She moved to undress and join me as instructed.

“Are you ready for me to have you?” I asked Susan as she stretched out beside me.

“Of course my lord.” She replied followed by a deep breath of relaxation as my hands massaged her bare breasts. I watched fascinated, literally feeling her body respond with distended nipples first, then more as her eyes went wide and pupils dilated. She wanted what I was already doing, and more, lots more.

“Do you like this?” I asked then quickly began suckling one nipple.

“Yes my lord.” She answered with a gasp.

“Do you want more?” I asked switching nipples while I began stroking her as well.

“Yes...” She answered, the rest cut off by a gasp finished with a gulp.

“Ensure I am erect.” I ordered with a smile.

“Yes my lord.” She replied without hesitation as her hands grasped me and stroked. Quick, firm strokes and practiced movements followed. When she took my tip before taking me all the way I was amazed, she was already very good.

“Mount me.” I ordered, interrupting her as I lay back spreading my legs.

“At once my lord.” Susan replied eagerly kneeling over me, before enveloping me in her warmth.

“Move with me.” I ordered as I grasped her breasts once again and massaged. As I played she moved with me. Upwards till only my tip was in her, then downward till I bottomed in her. I squeezed bare breasts. She squeezed me in her. Her every move was not merely guided, but fully controlled by my grip and my ministrations. Up and down she went, over and over, my pleasure her only real pleasure, reveling in me being in her. She was a life size, fully organic doll with only a single function. Currently she had no other thoughts or even awareness beyond pleasuring me as long as I wanted her.

“Breakfast my lord.” Sara said returning and stopped cold at the sight of my puppet, her sister, riding me in ecstasy. Susan’s quivering jaw was half open as her eyes twitched in time with her thrusts. I enjoyed the scene knowing Sara would wait, and Susan wouldn’t stop until I let her.

“Ok Susan,” I said enjoying the war I saw on Sara’s face, “enough for now. Go get cleaned up, then return to collect the dishes and wash them when I am done eating.”

“At once my lord.” Susan replied panting, disappointed, though she moved to comply immediately.

“Sara,” I said turning to her, “Put the tray on the bed beside me, put your uniform on the chair beside Susan’s and then join me on the bed. You will do as you saw her doing.”

“Yes my lord.” She replied looking somewhat confused as she obeyed.

“Hold.” I ordered her as she was ready to lower herself onto me.

“Yes my lord” Sara said as she paused on command just before her hand guided me into her.

“Are you prepared to serve?” I asked, playing with the oh so inviting and totally mine to play with breasts staring me in the face.

“Of course my lord.” She replied with a slight gasp as nipples firmed in my fingers.

“How do you see yourself right now?”

“I am your appliance my lord, just as my lady instructed.” She answered as I tongued a firm nipple, enjoying her light gasp as I played.

“Appliance?”

“Yes my lord.” Sara answered as bluntly as you could ask. “I am here to satisfy any sexual desires you have that my lady does not wish to or cannot meet herself.”

“You say sexual, so since I am obviously erect, what exactly does that mean to you?”

“That I must take care of it properly.” She answered simply.

“And how is that?”

“By putting it where it belongs after making sure it is firm.”

“And where does it belong?”

“In me of course.” She replied totally seriously.

“Lower yourself onto me.” I ordered tweaking her nipples and then pinching them as she obeyed.

“Yes my lord.” Sara replied as she lowered herself onto me until, just as I had been with Susan, I was completely enveloped in her. The lingering old warmth of her sister merging with hers.

“You know how a guy likes it?” I asked smiling.

“Of course my lord.”

“Begin.” I ordered laying back and she did. Up and down she went, loosening on her way down, tightening on her up, over and over. The look of anticipation and confusion on her face soon gave way to ecstasy as she accepted being mine now that she was actively serving. All other thoughts and awareness were driven away.

“Move with me.” I ordered, just as I had Susan, as I grasped her bare breasts and played as she moved. She began to move with my ministrations. Like her sister, she became a remote controlled thing existing only for my pleasure. Her every movement, her very being was controlled by me massaging her breasts. Direction, depth, speed, and constriction were all completely controlled by my touch. I reveled in her, staring at this vision I had lusted after for years and been teased by. Now she was in my possession, now mine, in my bed, unthinkingly riding me. She responded to the conditioning so strongly I could see her making slight sucking motions even with nothing in her mouth. I reveled in my new property, but held back to be able to enjoy her, them, longer.

“Stop.” I ordered with me buried in her all the way and she did.

“Now, keeping me in you all the way, pick up the tray.” I ordered and watched fascinated as she bent over to retrieve it.

“You will use only the muscles inside you to keep me erect and fully in you while you feed me.”

“Yes my lord.” She replied. I felt a rhythmic movement, more like a constriction coming and going, start in as she set the tray on my stomach and proceeded to cut up my eggs. The movement inside her coordinated with her movements feeding me so every bite came with a ripple of delight. Nipples distended with pleasure and arousal. She fed me silently as I enjoyed her.

Once I was finished eating, I grasped her bare breasts again and asked, “How do you feel?”

“Fine my lord.” She answered still working me in her.

“You are a good girl.” I said as I massaged her breasts.

“Thank you my lord.” She replied as I felt a shudder pass through her.

“You will now move with me once again.” I ordered and she did. Just as before my ministrations became her movements. I operated her by remote once again for no more reason than I could. She was now mine to play with. Years of lustful fantasies became real as I played with my Sara, my new toy.

Just as she had been made to do now, she climaxed with me. She was reveling in my enjoying of her, enjoying me using her as the appliance she now was. Once I was done, with me half limp though still in her, she knelt there waiting, panting, mouth half open with sweat running down her across her still distended nipples, waiting for my next order.

Programmed or not, conditioned or not, no matter the cause, she enjoyed me having her. She was mine to enjoy as long as I could last. I was mostly done about the time Susan returned. Because I could, I called Susan over. I kissed her as I massaged one bare breast on each girl. Once more Sara responded to my touch without thought. Her body was my remote controlled thing. One sister kissed in perfect time with the other who rode me. I was basically jerking off using Sara’s body while enjoying Susan’s bare breast and sweet kisses. I had them switch places for no more reason than I could. Then I began again with my toys. I was in heaven and my matching angels reveled in keeping me there.

“Put on your maid outfits, clean the apartment and then change into regular clothes. After that, occupy yourselves in the bedrooms or elsewhere. Just stay out of the main room until called.” I ordered them.

“Yes my lord.” They replied and proceeded to clean the place up. What they didn’t know was we had company coming over later and if I let myself get really going, I wouldn’t stop until I was really satisfied. With them as a pair, that would take a while, a long while, along pleasurable while.