The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hers For The Taking”

Have you ever felt completely alone in a crowd of people? I have always had an amazing ability to do that. People can be everywhere and I don’t really see them or hear them. Lost in my own thoughts I may as well be all by myself. Take tonight for instance. Here I was in the middle of the county fair, there was a sea of people everywhere, and people talking all around me. Yet, I did not hear their voices and only took enough notice of them not to bump into them. Those of you that are people watchers probably cannot understand what I am talking about, but I simply don’t care to look at those around me. Maybe I am self centered, or simply lost in a world of my own. My mind was occupied with random thoughts. I was remembering the county fairs I had attended as a child. They had seemed so big, the rides so exciting and fun. Now I see it more for what it is. It’s a reasonably small affair, especially compared to all the theme parks around today. The rides are small and kind of cheesy. That was ok though, I wasn’t really here for the fair, I was here to meet someone.

I had purposely arrived early, so that I could gear myself up for this meeting. I’d known him online for quite a while now. We’d spent hours talking together, e-mailing each other daily, discussing all the nonsense that life has to offer. You are probably thinking this a meeting of a romantic nature, but you really couldn’t be any more wrong. Oh we had become friends to be sure, and to be honest we’d even done the online sex thing. Phone calls? Not a single one. I was mending a broken heart, another relationship that didn’t go right. This man coming into my life had been a true God send, someone to help fill the empty space. It wasn’t a rebound, just a distraction. We’d been surprised to find out we lived close enough to meet, and decided the fair was an excellent public place for this to happen, offering very little by way of pressure. For now I was just enjoying my walk, the bright lights that lit the rides (it was night) and the sounds were lost on me, I wasn’t aware of it.

I looked at my cell phone to check the time, I’m not sure I’ll ever wear a watch again to be honest, and noted it was time for us to meet. We’d decided to meet by the ferris wheel. My heartbeat started to quicken, not sure why I was nervous but I sensed something interesting was going to happen tonight. I looked down at my outfit again. A pair of jeans that nicely contoured to the shape of my legs, a light weight purple sweater, and a comfy pair of sneakers. “Not bad Mandy,” I said to myself. I looked over towards the ferris wheel and picked him out of the crowd immediately. He looked comfortably casual in a pair of jeans, a blue tee shirt, and sneakers. He had brown hair and brown eyes, something we had in common in fact. When he looked at me all my nervousness faded, as he looked more nervous than I felt. When he spotted me I gave him a smile, my steps became more confident, and suddenly I knew I was in charge of how this meeting would go. This was empowering and something I probably needed. When my lover left me I had been powerless to stop him, all the wanting in the world hadn’t brought him back.

When I reached him he gave me a shy smile and a quiet hello. I could tell he was waiting for me to lead him as to what to do next. “Hello Ed,” I said. I put my arms up to show him we could hug and we did, albeit briefly. Always so chatty online he was obviously having trouble knowing what to say tonight. I felt the Elizabeth rise up in me as she hadn’t in months. That confident, dominant person who was inside me but who I often had trouble releasing. I was so glad I had asked him to meet with me, I had been able to tell he was hesitant to ask. I think some of this was the age difference, I am a little older than he is. Five years isn’t much but it was just enough to give me that extra edge of confidence. Trying to help him feel at ease I thanked him for meeting me here, and made sure to compliment him for being on time. His smile told me he was enjoying the praise. It had been so long since anyone had brought out this side of me, I wasn’t having to force the confidence, it was THERE.

We walked along for a while, he asked if I wanted to actually ride anything. I told him I’d really prefer to walk around if that was ok, I was completely unsurprised that he readily agreed. His appreciative look down at my figure was not lost on me either. As we walked I casually took his hand and there was no resistance on his part. We walked comfortably around the fair and then I suggested we venture away from it. The fair was in a mall parking lot, but the mall was closed so the rest of the lot was empty. Of course he agreed and we walked around for a bit, just enjoying each others company and idle chit chat. It was easy, without any pressure, and it was the best I’d felt in months. We talked about our work and a book we’d both recently read. I was impressed he never mentioned hypnosis, our mutual interest. I was sure part of him was hoping he’d get a trance out of this, I wasn’t sure that he wouldn’t.

When we found a bench outside a store I suggested we sit down. When we sat the conversation came to a bit of a stand still. I contemplated for a few moments what I wanted to do next. I was pretty sure I knew though. We’d never stopped holding hands so I gave it a squeeze and he looked at me. I smiled and moved my face near his, feeling that he was putty in my hands. When our lips touched I felt his yielding to mine, waiting for me to lead. My tongue searched for his and he seemed to almost melt into me. When the kiss finally stopped I began to whisper in his ear. I knew he’d never been tranced in real life (only a few trances with people online) and I knew he longed to experience it. As I whispered soft, relaxing words in his ear I felt him start to slump into me a bit. As I continued to speak in low, sweet tones I knew he’d become just a puddle. The few words he tried to utter were incoherent. Mmmmmmmmmm he was ripe for the picking.

Pondering where to go from here I suggested we get some ice cream. One of my favorite stores was nearby, he agreed of course. I said it would just be easier to take one car, we could come back for his later. I figured he didn’t need me to point out that he wasn’t in prime driving condition right now. We got to the store and he seemed to be a bit more awake. We each ordered and had fun watching them mix up the ingredients in the ice cream and pushing it around on the slab. Just for fun I threw a tip in the tip jar, as I knew the employees were supposed to sing upon receiving tips. Ed and I laughed as we enjoyed their off key singing.

We sat at a table and idly chit chatted about nothing and everything, just like we always do online. Feeling in a bit of a wicked mood though I have to admit, I licked my ice cream in that suggestive manner that women often do. I saw him watching me and I couldn’t suppress a smile. I softly kicked a shoe off under the table and ran my foot up his jeans and between his legs. I reveled in watching him squirm, he almost looked like such a thing had never happened to him before. Ice cream finished (I am one of those people who doesn’t suffer from ice cream headaches) I removed my foot from his crotch and slid my shoe back on. I got up and walked behind him. Boldly I breathed a bit of warm breath into his ear and watched him shiver, making no moves to stop me. Right then and there I decided to just make him mine for the evening. I began to whisper in his ear, softly and sensually. Counting down from 10 to 1, watching him slip into trance, neither of us caring if we were being watched. It had been a while since I’d tranced anyone in real time. After the breakup of my relationship I’d gone back to erotically trancing men online, it just helped fill the empty space, but in person was another beast entirely.

I decided to just go for it, wasn’t I due for some fun? I told him we should really just go back to my place. His “uh huh” was soft and low. I got him up and walked him to my car, made sure he was buckled up and took him to my apartment. Let me assure you that this isn’t something I do often, go to bed with men I don’t really know, but I’d not been in a good place recently and this was exactly the medicine I needed.

When we got to my apartment I walked him to my door and brought him in. He was still out of it and I continued to speak in low tones so he would relax. Once in I took him to the bedroom, seeing no reason to put this off. I sat him down on my bed and smiled. “How are you doing?”, I asked Ed. “I’m find Mandy,” he mumbled. “Mistress,” I corrected him. From now on you will refer to me as Mistress. Even in his entranced state I could see this idea appealed to him. He’d already discussed his submissive tendencies with me so I knew he wouldn’t resist me. I took care to kick my shoes off and slide them off to a corner. I suggestively put my hands on the button of my jeans, and saw his eyes tracking me. Taking my time I loosened the button and zipped down the zipper, sliding the jeans down my waist and off completely. Funny I’d worn my black silky panties tonight, maybe this possibility was in the back of my mind the whole time. I felt a smile cross my lips and when I looked across the room to the mirror I could see how wicked I looked. Just seeing that look on my face excited me, it had been a while since anything had really excited me.

Focusing back on the man in my bed I saw him eyeing my bare legs with appreciation. I was going to take my time with this, I could see he was already getting excited, that bulge under his jeans was a dead giveaway. Slowly I sat down on the bed and loosened his jeans. He offered no resistance as I slid them down, taking a moment to also remove his shoes, and slid the jeans off. I glided my hand over his underwear and grinned when I heard the unstifled moan escape from his lips. I knew then and there what I needed. “Be right back,” I whispered. I went into my closet and there it was in my toy box. Still in it’s wrapping was the unused cock ring I’d never had a chance to try out. I quickly unwrapped it. In that same box were the cuffs. Nice and soft, a lovely shade of purple. I went back into the bedroom and quickly had his underwear off. I couldn’t believe how easy it was for me to do this, how easily he’d given in, are all men this easy? I guess I’d never tested the waters before to find out.

One more thing, the recording. I’d almost forgotten I had it but in one of my uh, interesting moods I’d made a recording of myself hypnotizing a man (no man in particular), programming him to become my submissive and play thing. I had thought of putting it up on a web site, just to see what happened. Maybe it was my way of trying to console myself about the break up. I’d never used it though, it was perfect for tonight. He could listen to my voice while I used my mouth for other things. First I slid the cuffs around his wrists and then cuffed him to the bed. Then I slid the headphones over his ears, his play and repeat so my voice would just keep looping over and over again in his ears.

I watched as his eyes fluttered, listening to the relaxing beginning of the recording. I could even faintly hear my voice through the headphones. While he was nice and distracted I first idly stroked his cock. I watched as he had that internal struggle, the one where his mind was telling him to relax while his body was clearly aroused. When I noticed he was starting to firm up a bit I slipped the ring on his cock. I saw his eyes flutter open in surprise for moment, then close back recognizing he was in no position to do anything. I licked his sex and he moaned and shivered while my voice played in his ears. I knew he was learning all about how his desire to be submissive had always been there, he just needed the right person to give his submission to. Of course my voice was telling him that the right person was myself. I smiled as I watched him grow hard as I teased his sex with my tongue, then hit that ring thus stopping his cock from growing any further. He obviously had some awareness of this as he struggled a bit against the restraints, but at the same time he was completely distracted by the sound of my voice in his ears. I could hear that my voice was becoming more firm and demanding through the headphones.

Being the patient person that I am I have to admit I spent some time just teasing his body, pulling the shirt up some and touching, licking, and sucking the various areas of his body to see where I got the best reaction. Judging by the sharp intake of breath he emitted when I sucked the nipples I knew I’d found a button. Upon further exploration I found a few more and enjoyed watching the weakened struggles against the restraints as he would get excited, then thwarted by the cock ring. He almost seemed to whimper, a yummy sound indeed.

Finally I removed the headphones and he looked at me with somewhat vacant, but wanting eyes. I whispered in his ear, what is it you want dear? He answered, “you mistress.” I smiled and told him that was an excellent answer. I kissed him hard and with vigor and said….but now I’d like a more specific answer. I made sure my hand was stroking up and down his cock while I said that and I heard the moan he emitted from his lips. He looked at me, obviously a little reluctant to say what he wanted to say. I asked him if he wanted to orgasm and he nodded weakly. Taking care to keep him aroused with my hand I told him, if you want to orgasm then the answer is simple. Accept the suggestions you’ve been given and be mine, I promise you won’t regret it. I admit I was a bit surprised at his lack of hesitancy in accepting this, yet I felt he meant it. Just to be sure I asked him, “Who do you belong to?” When he answered, “you mistress” I knew I’d achieved my goal. Slowly I removed the cock ring and began to rub him harder. It took him no time to finish up. Smiling I removed the restraints. I have a feeling you and I are going to have a lot of fun together Ed. “Yes mistress,” he answered much to my delight. I told him it was now his turn to pleasure me…..I had a feeling that he and I were about to embark on a fun ride together, and I couldn’t wait to get started!