The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here now the news...

The smaller markets of America have newspeople seldom seen elsewhere in the country.

It’s easier for a small town girl to get an on air position in a small market than fight the competition in the big city. This is the story of one small town girl, who because of her fierce competitiveness, got that coveted position, but ended up in another position she never saw coming.

Shelley Harding was excited to have finally made it. She was tall and good looking, and her last minute decision to go blonde before the interview seemed to have been the right choice. She beat out her upstarts competitors through slightly devious means, but hey, it’s dog eat dog in the world of news. As an intern during the day, and a video store employee at night she had access to her competitors’ videos and conveniently erased them. With that out of the way on some, and a porn video inserted in the cases of others, she was a shoe-in. The only woman she didn’t mess with was the hair-lipped guy from Jersey who she figured was no worries. The guy had a nasal whine and the hair-lip did not look good on camera.

Her new boss Catherine was a little intimidating. She had moved to the market from the larger market of Philadelphia, and had been in journalism for most of her young life.

She was more voluptuous than the upstart Shelley, whose ex boyfriend teasingly called her breasts “mosquito bites”. Catherine was a brunette, and happy about it. No bleached hair, no excessive perfume or make-up. She possessed a natural beauty and was not into the excesses of her contemporaries. She ran a tight ship with an iron fist in a velvet glove, and the ratings had been going up consistently in the small suburb of Atlanta the station called home.

The word got out Shelley was having sleeping troubles, adjusting to her new schedule, and that she was almost ready to undergo hypnosis in order to solve the problem.

She had been looking slightly haggard, and tripping over her dialogue.

Catherine caught on quickly and took Shelley under her wing. She was grooming her to be an anchor, and whenever Shelley got really comfortable or had more than one glass of red wine at a company dinner, she gave intimations she may have snuck in the door through devious means. That bothered Catherine enough, and her wheels started turning. She had her own reasons for taking the waif-like but taller woman under her wing.

One night at a local eatery they had the following discussion:

Catherine: “You’ve been slipping a little lately, are you ok? Getting enough rest?

Shelley: “I swear I’m just adjusting to the time schedule, that’s all. It’s nothing.

Catherine: “You know we’re going to have to do something about those circles, and your hairstyle needs to be updated, I can give you a make-over if you’d like.

Shelley: “That’s a great idea, I think that would get me over this whole thing.”

Catherine: “The sleep thing?”

Shelley: “That and I never told you, Brad and I broke up, about a week ago.”

Catherine: “I’m sorry, how did it happen?”

Shelley: “I feel comfortable telling you, you’ve been so supportive.”

Catherine: “Go on.”

Shelley: “God, it’s awful, but I guess I just wasn’t aroused by him, I mean he wanted me to always go down on him, and he wasn’t very generous in bed himself.

Catherine: “been there done that, continue”

Shelley: “I don’t know if I just thought it was dirty, or if I just thought he wasn’t the one. I’ve been considering go to a therapist about it, and my nail biting...a hypnotherapist.

Catherine was intrigued, she imagined the limber body of the young reporter lying on a couch, in a deep trance, her little chest heaving as she breathed, her tanned legs glistening as her pumps dangled off her feet. She snapped back to reality.

Catherine: “Ahem, I think hypnotherapy has it’s value, but a guy might take advantage of a young gal like yourself. All you need to do is lower your inhibitions when it comes to sex and have a few post hypnotic suggestions making it unappealing to bite your nails. You could have a tape to listen to on your lunch hour, before you sleep, and upon waking if you’re willing to get up about 20 minutes earlier, and go to bed earlier as well.”

Shelley: “Wow, you really sound like you know what you’re talking about, what CAN’T you do?

Catherine had Shelley where she wanted. Almost. She’d make a tape in the studio after hours, have it put Shelley under, stop biting her nails, and then put in a few suggestions of her own.

Catherine: “We did a piece on the benefits of hypnotherapy and smoking at my old station and I learned a lot. The key is to use the tapes often, stay relaxed, and keep the material fresh for maximum effectiveness.”

Shelley was excited now, could she quickly get over the heartache, quit biting her nails and be a better newscaster to boot? She wanted to get started.

Shelley: “How soon can I start? Can we make the tape tonight?”

Catherine was eager but need time to do some research.

Catherine: “Whoa girl, give me a day to come up with a script, and I’ll get back to you. Let’s call it a night.”

They went their separate ways, and while Shelley was lying awake on one side of town daydreaming about her new, non nail biting self who could not even remember the name Brad, Catherine was having dreams of her own.

In her bed at night Catherine thought about the power of reinforced, frequent hypnosis. She imagined the scenario.

“That’s a good girl Shelley, now on three you will awake and not remember the last half hour. Anything you taste on your lips will be a flavor you can’t identify, but love just the same. If you encounter it again it will cause you to hunger for it insatiably, and you’ll go after it like a dog in heat, but very quietly, always quietly.” She grabbed the young reporter by the hair and pulled her face out from between her legs. Shelley’s eyes stared blankly ahead in total obedience. “Give me your mantra servant”, she said.

“I obey serve admire and worship my boss Catherine OSAW, OSAW” she said.

“Mmmn, that’s a good girl.” said Catherine. “What do you dream at night?” she asked Shelley. “I dream I am asleep at your feet, keeping them warm, and in the morning I crawl between your legs to wake you with oral pleasure, hoping to please you.

I shower with you, but kneel below you, shaving your legs and loofa scrubbing you, while the water that cascades from your perfect body splashes in my face, quenching my thirst for anything that has had the honor of touching you.”

Catherine almost came at the thought.

“What else do you dream?” she asked. Shelley looked up at her from between Catherine’s legs, under her desk. “I dream that I am your robot, and you have made me by hand, forming me like clay with your hands, shaping me, and bringing me to life with your kiss. I dream I am totally under your control, having surrendered all my thoughts and will to you, my creator, my mistress.”

Catherine twitched in her bed as she reached orgasm. If it was possible to have Shelley that deeply under her control she would have her cake and get eaten too. She could mold the young girl into the perfect anchor, the perfect servant, the perfect love slave and nobody, not even Shelley would know. Of course, eventually she’d notice the missing time in her schedule, so she’d have to find a way to either keep her in trance, mimicking her former self, or convert her completely. What was the name of the drug that cult leader had used? It made his cult members more loyal than any the deprogrammers had seen.

When combined with seratonin uptake inhibitors, it literally changed the brain chemistry long term, months of “drying out” were needed to reverse the effects, and even then the synapse patterns were so burned into the brain tissue after months of repetition that the cult leader’s grave was visited and wept upon by his “cured” one time followers.

It was easy enough to find out , and being this close to Atlanta, the preponderance of women on anti-depressants made it easy to get the other half of the equation. The next day Catherine made several calls behind closed doors and spent her lunch hour in the studio. The first tape was done. She’d make a series of 4, taking Shelley deeper and deeper. When combined with the cocktail of chemicals she procured through her sources, she’d have her little reporter completely trained.

The first tape:

Shelley looked at the clock, 11:55. Lunch time began in five minutes. She grabbed her walkman and a sandwich and went down to her car in underground parking. After putting her seat in the fully reclined position, she turned on the tape.

“Shelley, listen to my voice, listen and relax. You can completely trust me, let me be your guide. I am here to help you, to help you be the person you want to be. This tape was your idea, and all the suggestions and instructions you hear are ideas you agree with, and desire. Relax. Go deeply into a state of full relaxation. From the tips of your toes to your calves, the sensation of peace and calm is washing over you like a warm oil. You imagine the relaxation is like a body oil that warmly coats and soothes your skin.

As your skin glistens with relaxation it soaks into your body, into every cell. It penetrates your very being, this sensation of relaxation. Your knees, and thighs shine, your hips, buttocks and genitalia all soak in the oil of peace and relaxation, as it works it’s way into your lower back and up your spine, flowing through you, bringing pleasure, peace and a feeling of utter well being.”

Shelley felt the sensations described on the tape, she was letting go, she was feeling relaxed for the first time since she got the job, since she broke up with Brad...oh Brad.

She tensed up a little.

“When you think of the past and relationships, a soft comfortable warm steam cloud, like a fog rolls in and blurs the bad memories. Unless it brought pleasure you cannot remember. You only remember that you wanted this tape to be made and want to follow the instructions. You NEED the tape and the instructions to feel well. It makes your body feel pleasure, more than you have ever felt.” the tape continued.

Shelley’s body went right back to where she was before she thought of whats-his-name, oh, who cares, his face was even foggy behind the soft warm steam cloud she saw in her mind’s eye. Mmm, she thought. She could listen to this tape a hundred times a day it felt so good. She was getting wet. Her hand found it’s way to her crotch. Yep, wet.

She felt heat coming from her lap. The tape continued.

“Pleasure, erotic sensations, experimentation, you are totally comfortable with the tought of sharing yourself, your sexuality, of giving. You give to the one who helps you the most. Your gratitude multiplies by the minute, your desire to please and help and serve the one who helps you is multiplying. All your taboos are gone. There is nothing wrong with anything that turns you on. You do not question what turns you on, it only brings nausea and cramps if you do. You accept, and don’t question what feels good.

You like to feel pleasure. Pleasure and obedience and gratitude are like drugs you crave.

You go deeper and deeper with each listening and become more in need of the tape and what it gives you. You feel the oil of pleasure covering you, making your whole body shine in acceptance and pleasure. Your nail biting habit is being replaced, instead of biting your nails from now on, you will have an overwhelming desire to massage you boss instead. It won’t matter if it’s a hand rub for stiffness from typing, or to work out a kink in her neck., or a foot rub after she has worked running files and chasing down leads. You urge to nail bite is permanently replaced with the desire to pamper your boss.

It gives you pleasure to serve and nausea and cramps to question it. These suggestions remain in your subconscious, and when you remember the tape, you only remember that you picked the suggestions and you love to, and need to listen to it often.

When you go to sleep at night you fall instantly and deeply asleep, you imagine the oil of relaxation has worked it’s way into every cell, and that you are like a beautiful, shiny wax figure when you sleep. That’s how you will see yourself, perfect and posed. Your form will be perfectly still, pose-able only by the one who helps you the most, pose-able like a wax figure who needs the guidance and hands of the one who helps her the most to shape her. You will have several dreams now that you started listening to your tapes, and you will not judge them, just accept them as having some meaning you don’t understand.

You will need to understand them, you will burn with desire to know what they mean.

You will not judge them but get a very faint gut feeling they must be your true purpose.

In your first dream you will be in the dark, your eyes closed, and you will feel warmth pressed against your head. On either side of you will be firm warmth, safe, re-assuring, and life affirming warmth and firmness. Your mouth and tongue will hunger, and probe in front of you in the darkness. The wonderful safe darkness. You will taste the sweetest thing you have ever tasted and love the texture and it rubs against your tongue. It’s scent and flavor are addictive and dreamlike in their own right. You will only know it feels RIGHT and you BELONG in this special place. You will awake to an orgasm and wish to be back in your special place, but not be able to go until the next night. You’ll fall asleep again and dream another dream. This second dream will be in the light of a candle. A candle will glow ahead of you and the words “wax figure” will be all you hear.

At that moment you will know intrinsically you have become wax. Clad in only a pair of panties and a bra you remain motionless. You can feel the hands of the one you long to see, long to obey on your skin. As the firm hands move and pose you, you comply.

Comply is the most beautiful word you have ever heard. You feel complete as you allow your self to be posed in any position the adored wants. It feels so good to be malleable, to give up the need for control. As the light grows brighter you see a reflection of yourself in a full length mirror posed, shiny, motionless. Your body rocks in orgasm as you see only the hands of the adored one on your skin, as she stands behind you.

You awake and go back to sleep. In the morning the first thing you reach for is your tape.

Now I’m going to count up to five and on five you will awake, refreshed, as if you had a full night’s sleep, feeling happy and alert, remembering only this is the best tape you have ever heard and need to hear it again before bed and in the morning. You LOVE this tape and Catherine is so helpful for having made it for you, nobody is as helpful as she is.

One, feel the waxy oil of relaxation evaporating.

Two, feel the soles of your feet, the weight of your arms.

Three, become aware of your back, chest and head, your immediate surroundings.

Four becoming alert and feeling refreshed. Five eyes wide open, eager to please and fully alert.”

Shelley awoke in her car, with half her lunch hour still to go. Man, she felt GREAT.

She could not believe how the stress had melted away. Only five more hours to go and she’d take a hot bath, pleasure herself and then go to bed early. She was going to be spending as much time as she could listening to the tape, and when she had worn it out,

she’d get Catherine to make her another. Wow, Catherine, she was a god-send, so helpful, and so wonderful. She was so lucky to have a friend like that to help her out right now.

She went back to work.

TWO WEEKS LATER

The shakiness gone, nails perfectly manicured, and skin shiny and tan, a freshly made over Shelley said goodnight to her viewing audience and ran from the studio to her boss Catherine’s office. Catherine was looking very good these days as well. The daily foot, neck and hand rubs at work made her stress levels drop, and having Shelley give her full body Swedish massage after work and cook for her made her feel like a new woman.

Shelley changed the litter boxes, did her laundry, and gave her pedicures and waxing. She was on tape two and had been taking her “stress medicine and “b-12” shots for a full week now. The synapse patterns of OSAW were burning in. Shelley was up to 3 erotic dreams per night and had been confiding in Catherine a lot lately. With only a trigger phrase she’d go completely motionless, and Catherine would pose her how she liked. She had been so responsive to the tapes and chemicals that she was going down on Catherine with a finesse like she had been doing it all her adult life. Actually with age regression and memory manipulation while in trance, as far as Shelley knew she had wanted nothing more but to go down on Catherine and pleasure her since she saw her on TV when she was a teen. It was like a dream come true, to be able to bury your face and let go completely surrendering to the most helpful one she’d ever known.

She wanted to do more though, to stay and help Catherine every moment she wasn’t at work. Most of her things, furniture and anything that wasn’t clothes for on air, had already been sold on ebay, so she could pay Catherine’s bills, pay off Catherine’s car, and keep her comfy and cozy. She was glad to sell her bed. It was more cozy to snuggle around Catherine’s ankles at night and awake in the morning under her covers at her feet.

She could ease Catherine awake by nuzzling her eager tiny nose against Catherine’s downy pubic hair and awake her by servicing her to orgasm. When Catherine was satisfied all she had to do is utter: “Your turn” and Shelley would reel in orgasm.

TAPE THREE: WEEK THREE

“Deep Trance” was all the newest tape needed to say to get Shelley into state. The other 19 minutes were pure programming for total Obedience, Submission, Admiration, Worship and the desire to Relinquish control. By this time Shelley was moved in. She had a guest room for her clothes, and make-up. Really she needed nothing else. She sat on Catherine’s furniture, shared her food, and worked. She was getting oriental skin massage with fine granular polymers just like the geishas in Japan, and had been using her gym and tanning memberships. Her skin was the smoothest and tannest it had ever been. She was in the most physically fit shape she had ever been. Her meds had been tripled with each tape, in addition to her tape sessions she chanted for an hour every day vocally her training in seclusion and it ran 24/7 in her subconscious.

Catherine was quite please with the results. The ratings of the new anchor were through the roof and the camera loved her. She positively glowed, and looked ethereal on and off camera. She was posable on a command, under the desk at work on her lunch hour going down on Catherine, and she made it home early to prep Catherine’s meal and evening massage session. Catherine felt great. The waxings, massages and pedicures were perfect, and she was able to experiment in ways she never felt open enough to before. If she wanted to have her toes sucked and feet licked, like in a story she read on the erotic mind control site, she commanded. If she wanted to be tied up and gone down on, she knew she was safe. She awoke to great cunnilingus each morning, and gong to work was a pleasure. She got an engagement ring off ebay and had Shelley go to a couple clubs with pretty boys she’d set her up with, to keep suspicion down, and had her own, completely controlled perfect little anchor at her feet. And of course Shelley was convinced it was her idea to “play robot” as foreplay and have Catherine give her commands. She wanted Catherine to make a tape 4 to listen to so she could actually “be” a robot whenever she wasn’t in public, and think only the commands Catherine gave her, because she had dreamt about it and woke up coming so hard she fell out of bed.