The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Wednesday Lunches

Note: This is the sequel to Her Four O’Clock. If I did this right, it ought to stand on its own. This is dedicated to the #abducted_slaves room on IRC.BONDAGE.COM for reasons that I hope will become obvious. Please be patient, the most erotic stuff is at the end. I just wanted to try to show how it was like from the other side. And no, the dates are not for a specific year.

March 3

The phone rings. I sigh, because it begins to look like I won’t get this decision written by this afternoon. It’s my boss. We got a Senatorial Inquiry. We have to respond to the Senator’s office by close of business,, which means I won’t get the decision done and shit I have to cancel my lunch with Mary again. Argghh. I hit memory #2 on the phone and in a moment her New York accent answers. Mary can’t afford or doesn’t want to afford a secretary. I suspect it’s the latter.

“Hi hon, it’s me and..”

“And you need to cancel lunch cause you’re swamped.” Mary chuckles.

I blush a bit, “Yeah—can you find it to forgive me again?”

Mary laughs, “No problem Tami. At least this time its on a week I’m supposed to pay.”

“Dam, I screwed up!”

“See you next week?”

“It’s a date.” I hang up the phone and debate if I have time to run to the cafeteria to get a healthy salad. No, I don’t, so I will have to settle for a hot dog from the stand. Dam again.

My name is Tameka Netherton. Tami to my family and friends. I am—well let’s say I am still under 40. I work for an government office making sure that people aren’t being cheated. I am an attorney. I did five years as a public defender, decided I didn’t like getting slime off the hook, took this job, where I get to deal with a less violent form of slime.

Mary is my old college roommate, now Dr. Mary Abbrielle. She is a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist can proscribe drugs. A psychologist can’t. We go out on occasion, and supposedly do lunch on Wednesday at this salad bar at the plaza.

I sigh, and walk to the truck to buy a half smoke. So much for lunch.

March 10

I sit it the salad place and watch Mary walk in. She is a large woman. Not fat, but she will never be heroin chic. She comes from peasant stock. A blond with blue eyes. But closer to Ellie Patterson than Elle McPherson.

We air kiss and take our first crack at the salad bar. Once we are settled, we talk and catch up.

Mary wears a drab grey suit. She always wears a drab grey suit. I look at her, thinking she could +use a bit of color.

Mary asks, “What?”

“Don’t you own any other color suits?”

“This?” Mary pointed towards her conservative jacket. “This isn’t a suit, it’s a uniform. My patients find it reassuring to see me dress this way.” She grinned.

“Mmm, yeah, whatever. You know you could do with something a bit more colorful. Anyways, you want to go to dinner tomorrow, catch a movie?”

She smiles, “Sure, what time?”

I do mental math—I should be done work by five tomorrow. “About five?”

Her face drops a little, “Can we make it six?”

“Sure, but why?”

‘I have a four o’clock. He’s a drainer.”

I smile, “A drainer?”

Mary nods, “He talks and talks. He doesn’t want to change, only complain.”

“I thought there was Doctor/Patient confidentiality” I tease her. I’m rewarded by a sunny smile and her leer.

“Do you know WHO I am talking about?”

“Noooooo”

“Then he is still anonymous.”

After we get through laughing, I see she is sad just thinking about her four o’clock. “Mary, if he is such a drag, why not drop him?”

“Drop him?”

“mm-hmm, you heard me girl. If you can’t help him, maybe he needs to find someone who can. You can’t help them all.”

Mary thinks, and I see the light bulb come on. “You know, Tami, that is NOT a bad idea. Maybe I ought to cut my losses. Look at the time. I gotta get back to the office.”

“See you tomorrow?”

“At six?”

“At six”

March 17

I could barely wait till today to solve the mystery. Mary didn’t meet me last week like we planned. I called her office, figuring she was still at work. No answer. I called her apartment. No answer.

But when I got home, five messages, all from her. All begging me to come over. All saying there is someone I HAD to meet. No address. No nothing. Then Monday, she’s back at the office, and she refuses to tell me anything till lunch today. Mary piques my curiosity. Has she had a breakdown?

Or did my girlfriend get lucky?

I get to the restaurant. It’s a small mall restaurant. We chose it because of the salad bar and because its usually soothingly quiet. I look around and can’t find her. But there is something out of place. This blond bimbo is sitting at our table. She is large, and though I can only see her at an angle, I can tell she is wearing a too-tight microskirt and her boobs are losing a battle with her tube top. I walk closer and gasp. It’s Mary.

I shake my head, “Mary?”

She turned and I was amazed. It was like she was another person—and somehow a happier one.

“This is a new look for you.”

Mary blushed. “Well, you said I needed a bit of color.”

I gasped, “Honey this is NOT a bit of color, it’s the whole rainbow!”

“Well, I didn’t have any appointments, so I figured, what the hell!”

Mary giggled. The Mary I knew hadn’t giggled since our senior year.

Suddenly it clicked. I gasped in mock surprise—“Girlfriend, you got lucky!”

She blushed, nodded, and giggled.

“Details! I want details!”

Mary smiled. “He’s sweet, and smart, and kind, and considerate and funny, and it is the most intense sex I have ever had!”

“Sounds too good to be true!”

Mary lowered her head a bit. “He’s not perfect. He is a bit demanding...kind of spoiled.”

“They all are. " I paused, “So when do I get to meet this Romeo?”

“Tomorrow night?”

I whistled, “Girl, you move fast!”

She blushed furiously. " I REALLY want you to meet him, Tami. I’m..I’m sort of hoping you like him. I mean really like him.” She grabbed my hand “Because...” She looked around, caught herself, and stopped. I tried to get her to continue, but she just shook her head.

She refused to tell me more. I got a funny feeling though. As we parted after lunch, I asked her what time I should be at her place. “Oh. Not my place, Tami. His.”

“His place?”

She nodded, then gave me an address. She ran off, jiggling. She stopped, turned, and begged, “Tami, PLEASE come. I really want to share him with you!”

I was going to say no, but there was something in the way she asked that conveyed how important it was that I show up. She sounded like a teenager begging to be allowed to go to a rock concert. There was something else I couldn’t put my finger on... “OK OK,” I said, “I’ll come, OK?”

Mary lit up like a Christmas Tree. “Great!” she piped up. She jiggled off.

When I got back to my desk, I hit Yahoo driving directions. The address was in a subdivision—a quiet, safe suburb in Montgomery County. I shrugged. The browser popped up an ad for some quack diet aide. A couple frolicked on the beach. That made the other shoe drop—Mary hadn’t just acted different. She had LOOKED different. Her breasts were firmer and higher. Her face was—well it was like.. . someone reshaped her. She wasn’t a centerfold, but it was like someone had taken what WAS there, and did the best they could to remold it into a babe. I was intrigued.

March 18, the next night

I had had a little trouble finding the house. It looked no different from those around it. Mary answered the door. She was dressed in an oversized t-shirt. Nothing else. While I tried to figure out what was going on, Mary introduced me to her lover.

“So you’re Mary’s new man?”

He smiled. “I suppose you could put it that way. Dale Okonnar” he held his hand out.

“Tameka Netherton” I shook it.

He hadn’t made much of an effort to dress up. He was wearing khakis and a t-shirt. The t-shirt had some blond guy in sunglasses singing, according to the caption, “Medi-cinnn med-dic-cin womin”. Next to him was a super hero in a blue and white hood holding his hands to his ears.

“Come in Ms. Netherton,” he invited me in. “I hope you don’t mind, we ordered in Chinese. Barbecue spare ribs and Moo shi pork.”

I smiled. “Mary told you?”

Okonnar gave me an enigmatic smile “You might say I read her mind.” Mary giggled loudly, but I couldn’t see what the joke was.

The evening went well. I had to find out where they had ordered the food from—it was the best I ever had. But when I asked, Okonnar stalled—claimed the boxes had been thrown away. I never did find out where.

But still, I had to admit it was working for Mary. Okonnar (PLEASE, call me Dale) was obviously devoted to Mary. Just not as devoted as Mary was to him. She fawned over him, even trying to feed him (he won points in my book by refusing to let her). It was weird. It reminded me of Sprig, my dog. How Sprig would like up and yip whenever I came home.

Mary cleaned up dinner, and we sat and talked. Dale was charming. He might look like a sloppy Santa, but the man had charisma. And Mary? Mary was so happy. It was like the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders.

They both smiled and laughed so much I found myself grinning too. They were cuddling each other as we talked... hell, they were fondling each other. And the weird thing was, I wanted in. I was envious of Mary! She had found a part of herself. At last, I could no longer keep from asking -

“What’s your secret?”

Mary and Dale looked at each other.

“What do you mean Tami?”

“You both seem so happy, so content.” They smiled. “Was it love at first sight?”

Mary looked at Dale, like she was silently asking a question. Dale looked at me, then nodded.

“Tami,” she started “There IS a secret. A BIG one. ”

I raised an eyebrow.

“If we tell you... you have to promise to let us help you forget it.”

“What?”

“Promise!” She was serious. I shook my head. This was too weird. “I promise, I promise!”

Mary looked at Dale. He nodded his head.

“Dale controls me mentally.”

I sputtered “WHAT?”

“Dale controls me. I gave him permission. It isn’t all the time. But he does.”

I was shocked. I should have gotten up, but I didn’t. “Girl, what are you smoking?”

Dale smiled. “It’s true, Tami. I did control her mind. And she loved it.”

I shook my head.

Dale smiled evilly, “Why, don’t you believe me?”

“Of course not!”

“Then let me prove it.”

Something flashed in my head. I had watched too many Twilight Zones episode. I squinted. “How?”

“The only way you would accept. Let me control you.”

It was stupid. It was insane. I looked at the front door. Maybe if I said yes, it would stall him enough so I could escape and get the police.

Dale might have controlled Mary. He was charming and charismatic. So was Charlie Manson.

“Sure,” I hestitated “Ok—but only for three minutes.”

Dale smiled. “Deal.”

Mary said, “I was hoping you’d say that. Oh Tami, you are going to love it.”

I shook my head—maybe this WAS just a joke. “How CAN you prove it to me? Make me FUCK ME FUCK ME?” I clasped my hand to my mouth. “Fuck me? Fuck me, fuck me fuck me?” I wasn’t trying to say ‘fuck me’. I wasn’t trying to say it. It just came out that way! “Fuck me ISN’T funny! Stop it!” I gasped. Mary laughed like a little girl. “SEE?!” she asked.

I nodded, “This—its amazing! Wait—did he drug me?” I felt the room go cooler.

Mary shook her head. “We ate from the same dishes. We all ate the same food.” She beamed.

The room was getting colder. I felt the breeze on my thighs. Mary was right. There was no way I had any drugs—breeze on my thighs? I was wearing jeans.

“You can notice now, Tami.” Dale grinned

I was naked! My clothes were neatly folded on the table. I should have wanted to scream...

But I didn’t want to.

There was something...well hot about this. I mean, it wasn’t something that happened everyday...but it felt. Mmmm. It felt soooo umm ahhh oh god oh god oh god my hands plying my breasts. My nipples so hard they ache. Oh GOD so hard and that fire in my vagina—it It was incredible!

Dale was watching me intently with a smile. So was Mary. “What AHHH what are OHHH you looking at?” I demanded. Then I saw a pile of clothing neatly folded on the coffee table. Odd <MOANNN> they looked just like the clothing I was we-we-Ahhring GOD it was incredible—the most intense orgasm I had EVER, EVER, felt. Mary came over and hugged me. Dale asked me if I wanted more.

I didn’t have to think. “PLEASE! GOD YES!”

I looked at Mary. Odd, she had a shirt on. I had to fix that. I lifted it off her, revealing her naked body. I am NO homo, but if I WERE, I’d want her now! I hugged my dearest friend.

She hugged me back. My nipples, tight erasers, brushed her areole and she moaned. It’s not gay to kiss an old friend. Our mouths met. Our tongues caressed. Then for some reason, I don’t know why, I reached for her clit. She had done the same for me. What a pal! Soon we were rubbing each other the right way. Then she slid a finger into my brown rosebud and that was it. I had to cum. And IT was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

But my dear friend had not cum with me! I had to right that wrong. So I kissed down her stomach and softly her inner thighs going to her pussy, and once there I ate her wonderful honey and nibbled her clit. She came in moments.

I stood and turned to Dale, “Well? When do you start proving you can control my mind?” He only smiled. Mary giggled. I gasped. How could I not notice Mary was naked! Stark naked! And she looked like she had just had the sex of her life. Mmmmm I looked behind Mary. There was a floor ohhh length mirror, and in the mirror was some very pretty black woman with huge tits and nipples like erasers MMMMM sticking almost aHHHH an inch out. The lady in the mirror was looking intently at me. Her hand was AHHHH reaching down BU-busily fingering her clit. She came. Then so did I.

I must have passed out. When I woke up, I was lying in a gigantic bed. Mary was waking me by sucking on my nipples. Dale was standing in the doorway. “Ahh,” he said, “She’s awake at last.”

He sat in a chair. “Are you convinced, Tameka?”

I smiled, “Call me Tami, Sir”

“Are you convinced, Tami?”

“Mmmmm yes sirrrrr”

“Good. Now I have a problem...”

I frowned, I didn’t want Dale to have any problems at all. Not after that wonderful, incredible evening he was now letting me remember.

“See, I didn’t want you to think I was forcing myself on you. That’s why I didn’t touch you, or you me. My problem is, I either have to wipe your memory—you DID promise that you would let us help you forget my secret... or I can invite you to join Mary and I.”

I looked at Dale. I looked at Mary. Mary did nothing for me sexually, but I loved my sister. But Dale! I could see now why and how Mary was so happy. And if EVERY night would be like tonight.

I am not a slut (though I can be made to act like one). Neither was Mary. And she wasn’t all that changed. She was still my friend and roommate.

Only happier. And at peace. And I wanted that. Very very much.

I looked at both of them. “I have a problem too.”

Dale looked puzzled. “What is it?”

I pointed to Mary. “We’re naked—so how come your clothes are still on. Mary agreed with me, and ignoring his mock protest, we advanced on him and soon resolved that problem. We flipped for him. I got head. Mary got tail. She sat on his face as I sucked his sweet cock into my mouth.

I moved in the next day.