The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping out the Neighbors

September 2010
mc / mf / mm / md / fd

[A bit of a departure for me, just something that’s been on my mind lately. Like? Dislike? Let me know——feedback appreciated.]

[Tom agrees to help his neighbors get pregnant, but maybe they weren’t up front about every last detail...]

After six years on the same block, Tom felt for the first time in his life like he’d really settled down. He was single and well-off, and could have lived anywhere at all, but the swank urban pad was never his idea of the good life. No, Tom had found paradise in a small suburb of Chicago, on a tree-lined side street. He had his own house, tended his gardens, grew his own food, and had plenty of garage space for his hobbies and projects, working on his car and motorcycles every weekend when the weather was nice.

Best of all were the neighbors. Tom counted himself lucky to have moved in right next to Allen and Marianne, the two nicest people he’d ever met. They introduced themselves the weekend he moved in and the three had become great friends. Now, six years in, they were inseparable.

And so it was that one night Tom was over at Allen and Marianne’s house. The mood seemed strangely tense, for no apparent reason. Allen was being heavy-handed on the wine. The two seemed skittish and nervous. Finally Tom just asked,

“Alright, guys, you seem not yourselves. What’s going on? Something wrong?”

Allen and Marianne exchanged nervous glances and looked back at Tom, wearing forced smiles. After a long silence they both spoke over each other, stumbled, and finally managed to negotiate that Marianne should speak first.

“No, no, nothing’s wrong, Tom. It’s just that, well, we’ve... well, we’ve been trying to have a baby...”

“Congratulations!!” Tom exclaimed, “That’s great news! That’s nothing to be nervous about!”

“Well, wait, no,” Allen cut in, “That’s not the—err, I mean, well, we haven’t been... successful. And the doctor says it’s me, it’s my sperm count. It’s too low.”

The three of them sat, briefly silent, as the notion sunk in. Finally Marianne spoke again.

“It’s just that we’re such good friends, you know, you’re really a part of our lives, and we thought —”

“Hey, guys, it’s OK,” Tom cut in, now extremely uncomfortable himself. He paused and thought it over. Well, they were his best friends in the world, and really, what was the difference? He took a deep breath and hoped it wasn’t just the wine talking. “I’d be... I’d be happy to.”

Allen and Marianne’s eyes shot open and they both gasped with delight. “Are you serious?!? Really? Oh, Tom, this means so much to us, you have no idea —” they both started gushing.

“It’s OK, you don’t have to—well, just let me know, I mean, how are we going to...”

Marianne saw his discomfort and quickly cut in. “Oh, it’s all, we’ve got that all figured out. Here are,” she fumbled in a nearby cabinet, “Here are some cups, and then you just make... deposits, in these cups, bring them over and we’ll do the rest. Twice a week, is that OK?”

“Sure, that should be fine.”

The three of them figured out a schedule, the anxiety palpably draining from the room as they hashed out the mundane details. They finished the meal, laughing by the end about their earlier discomfort.

The next day Tom was happy to find he was still OK with his decision. He’d worried it might have seemed awkward in the sober light of day, but he liked those two and wanted them to be happy and if this was a way he could help, well, he was all for it. He made his first... deposit, gingerly screwed on the cap, put it in a brown paper bag, and brought it by Allen and Marianne’s. Allen answered the door, quickly took the bag, politely thanked Tom, and bid him good-day. Quite businesslike. Tom felt comfortable with the whole arrangement.

So it went for two months, twice a week leaving little bags with cups full of ejaculate with them. They’d agreed to reassess the plan after two months and so they had dinner once more after the eighth try.

“Well, Tom, the bad news is I’m still not pregnant,” Marianne said, with a glum look and a shrug.

“The good news,” Allen shot in, cheerily, “Is that our fertility doctor gave us some stuff that he says will really help our chances.”

“What kind of stuff? For who?”

“It’s just a handful of pills every day, for you. It’ll really boost your sperm count and sperm production, he says, up to where it’s just about guaranteed I’ll get pregnant!” Marianne was a bit over-enthusiastic at the end and, suddenly self-conscious, sat back down, clearing her throat.

“You can read up on all this stuff, here are the brochures,” Allen said, handing him a few pamphlets.

“And here are the pills. Take one of each every day,” Marianne added, handing him a brown paper bag.

“Guys, I’m not sure I’m really—I mean, I know I agreed to help—”

“—and we appreciate it so much, Tom, it means the world to us,” Marianne implored, “This stuff is safe, it’s from our doctor, no long-term effects at all. Please do it, Tom, for us,” she pleaded with him.

Tom thought about it for a moment and then saw her plaintive eyes and sighed, “OK, fine, we’ve already come this far, right?”

Allen and Marianne broke out into smiles. “Thank you so much, Tom, you don’t know how much this means to us.”

Tom stood up to leave, and Marianne added, “Oh! One more thing—our doctor says you should... make deposits... more often, now, with the pills. Twice a day, OK?”

“Twice a day? Guys, I can’t really—”

Allen gave him a pat on the back, “We know we can count on you, man. Thanks.” And then he shut the door. Tom stood for a moment trying to figure out what to do but finally shrugged and walked back home.

For the next two months Tom took one each of eight different pills every day. He tried to read the pamphlets about them but they were completely incomprehensible medical jargon. They did make him incredibly horny, though, so it turned out jacking off twice a day wasn’t actually a problem at all. In fact, as the days passed, he noticed his testicles were incredibly sore all the time and beginning to swell up a bit. He jerked off frantically twice a day and when he came his loads were definitely much larger. He was filling the cups a quarter of the way, which was a good 1/8 cup of semen now. His orgasms took him a solid minute just to squirt out that much thick cum, and so he spent much of the day in a kind of sexual fog, his cock hard in his pants, just waiting for the two points in the day that he could go jerk it and drain all that jizz from his balls into the cup that he’d bring immediately next door.

By the end of the second month Tom’s ballsack was notably larger and heavier, his balls swollen up to the size of tennis balls. His pants were uncomfortable and had an embarrassing bulge to them all the time now. Every time he came, he filled the entire cup all the way. It was a staggering output, and it took him several minutes just to pump it all out, during which the intensity of the orgasm nearly made him black out. Tom would squat over the cup and jerk his dick slowly so he wouldn’t immediately explode and just as he got to the point of orgasm he’d spasm and thrash and try to get all of it into the cup. Sometimes he came so much it ran over the sides.

At the end of the two months they had dinner again to reassess.

“Well, I’m still not pregnant,” Marianne said, “but not for lack of sperm—Tom, those cups are so full!”

“Yeah,” Allen agreed, “It’s pretty impressive how much cum you put out, man.”

“Uh, thanks, I guess... well, what should we do—”

“No, I’m serious,” Allen cut back in, “Every time you bring a cup over I get Marianne on the bed, take off her panties and spread her legs—”

“Uh, I really don’t need to—”

“—and then I take that big cup full of your cum and a turkey baster, fill that thing up, slip it inside her hot pussy—”

God, Allen, I do not—”

“—and I squeeze all that hot baby batter out of it and up inside her slick vag. Only then I have to do it five more times to get all your spunk.”

Allen was leering at Tom as he said it and in spite of himself, Tom was getting incredibly hard in his pants listening to the description. He started to moan in discomfort.

“Oh, honey,” Marianne said, exchanging knowing winks with Allen, “I think you’ve got Tom all hot and bothered. Oh, hey, I have an idea! While you’re over here, and I’m still not pregnant, and you’re horny, why don’t we try just... um, a direct deposit, if you know what I mean?”

“Wait, what?” Tom thought he knew what she meant but couldn’t really believe his ears.

“Oh, come on, Tom, it’s just a... well, a business arrangement. Nothing personal. Just slip on in, fill me up, and we’re done.”

“What? No! I’m not—no, come on guys, I really like you guys but I can’t, I mean, Allen, would you even—??” Tom looked to Allen for support.

“Actually I don’t think it’s a bad idea. Come on, Tom, if this is what it takes, we’ve been working on it for four months now, let’s just get it over with, OK?”

Tom’s heart was racing at the prospect. He drained his wine glass in one big gulp. Finally his rock-hard cock in his pants and the very immediate pressure of his swollen balls demanding to be drained overruled his anxiety.

“OK. Fine.”

“Great!” Marianne squealed, and the two escorted Tom upstairs to the bedroom.

Marianne threw herself on the bed and slid out of her clothes.

“Well, you don’t—I mean, we can keep most of our clothes on, right?”

“Tom, I want to get as much out of you as I can and that means having real sex, not just some boring intercourse,” Marianne said, rolling her eyes. “Now, come here, you prize stud, you.”

Tom was extremely uncomfortable at the language and even more uncomfortable when Allen pulled his shirt off from behind him and then unbuckled his pants. “Allen, I can do that, really I—”

“No worries, buddy, just helping you get down to business.”

Tom’s mind reeled at how fast this was all going. He was standing, naked, with a huge throbbing hardon in his neighbors’ bedroom with his neighbor’s wife lying on the bed, stroking her own pussy with one hand.

“Come on over, stud,” Marianne sang.

“Yeah, breed her, man, it’s just like farm animals. Breed my wife, Tom.”

As if in a dream, Tom walked to the bed, and climbed on top of Marianne. She immediately grabbed hold of him and started undulating. His large cock slipped right into her tight pussy and she wrapped herself around him and started talking dirty into his ear.

“Yeah, you big hot bull, I want that big bull cock shoved way up inside me.”

Allen joined in, to Tom’s total mortification. “Yeah, shove that big bull dick up inside her, and look at those huge bull balls slapping against her. Pump all that jizz up inside my wife. Breed her, breed her like a prize heifer!”

“Pump me full of your baby batter, fill me up, I wanna be so full it’s squirting out of my womb,” Marianne hoarsely whispered.

Tom was going nuts, his balls undrained for many hours and his neighbors goading him on. Finally he lost it and started cumming. He yelled aloud, a series of deep, animal noises emerging from his mouth as he began to pump a whole day’s worth of cum from his huge balls into his neighbor’s wife.

“YEAH!” Marianne shouted, “FUCK YOUR BABIES INTO ME!!”

“YEAH, BREED HER, BREED THAT BITCH, YOU BIG FUCKING BULL!” Allen yelled, his pants stained dark with his own orgasm.

Tom’s eyes rolled back in his head as he shot and shot and shot. Cum spurted in a pressurized thick stream from his cock, filling up Marianne’s womb. It started to leak out onto the sheets towards the end. The room stank of sex and all three of them were soaked in sweat from the exertion. Tom had cum for ten minutes straight. Marianne was ecstatic, having had several orgasms during that time herself. Allen was rubbing his crotch, licking the cum off his hand that soaked through his pants.

And then Tom passed out.

When he came to, everything was dark. Tom felt around on the floor. He was in a small room. He was naked. That was all he knew.

And then the lights turned on. The room was tiny, the ceilings low, and the walls, floor and ceiling were black.

“Hey, looks like you’re awake, Tom,” he recognized Allen’s voice.

“Allen, what the fuck? Let me out of here!”

“Oh, uh, no can do, Tom... our doctor said the best thing to do at this point is to have you live with us and breed Marianne as often as possible to increase our odds.”

“What? What the fuck? Allen, you can’t do this, this is kidnapping, I have to go to work!”

“Nah, it’s fine, this shouldn’t take very long anyway. Here, here’s some food.” A slot at the bottom of the low door opened and a tray with some random slop slid through.

Tom started yelling. “LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU ASSHOLES!” He couldn’t believe what was going on. He pounded the walls. He screamed himself hoarse. Finally he exhausted himself, and he had to admit he was hungry. He didn’t see any utensils so he ate the slop out of the tray by just leaning down and picking at it directly with his tongue and lips. It actually tasted pretty good, though he couldn’t tell what it was.

After he finished it he heard Allen’s voice again. “Hey, buddy, looks like you ate everything. That means you’ll be ready in just a few minutes so we should hurry.” A small port on the door opened higher up and Allen’s arm reached through with a small clip. Before Tom could react he’d clipped it onto his neck, where Tom hadn’t even noticed he was wearing a collar. A metal collar, made of chain. Allen gave it a quick tug and it tightened, biting into his neck. A choke chain, Tom realized.

“OK, buddy, here’s how this’ll work. You come along nicely, everything’s fine. You try to fight or do anything else, I’ll yank on this so hard you’ll wish you hadn’t. And if you behave, you get to drain those big bull-balls of yours again, OK? I know you liked Marianne’s sweet pussy. Just come with me and it’s all yours.”

Tom’s mind was totally unable to keep up with what was going on. In the space of just the last few weeks his best friends in the world had apparently drugged him and were now keeping him captive and forcing him to fuck regularly like an animal. He was too confused by the whole situation to fight much as Allen led him out of his prison room and out into the bedroom. Marianne was lying naked on the bed, smiling at him.

“Come on, big boy, come on up, I’ve got a nice treat for you!”

Tom’s aching dick and swollen, painful balls urged him up onto the bed. He crawled over on all fours to Marianne, where he buried his face in her slick pussy and began licking and sucking at it, but quickly his cock demanded relief so he straddled her and slid it inside her.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Allen laughed, still holding the leash, “Fuck my wife you big hot farm animal. Breed her with those big bull-balls.”

“Yeah, pump that bull-cock into me,” Marianne growled at him, “Breed me like a bitch! Breed me like a heifer!!” And then she started screaming and writhing as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Tom couldn’t hold back either and started grunting and snorting as he came inside her, this time lasting twelve minutes straight. By the end the sheets were soaked with his cum that leaked out of her and Allen had his pants off and was jerking his cock furiously.

When Tom woke up he was back in the dark room, only this time he noticed he was gagged, too. The gag had a hole in it that he could suck the food in through, though, but he certainly couldn’t speak any coherent words.

Allen and Marianne had clearly added quite a bit more of the fertility drugs to his food supply because Tom’s balls kept growing, even faster, now, and his orgasms got longer and longer. A few months later Tom was getting used to crawling around on all fours—his ceiling wasn’t tall enough for him to stand or even crouch—and his balls and cock dragged on the ground as he moved.

He also noticed, at some point, a very soft ambience playing in his dark prison room. It was so soft it was hard to make out but it sounded like animal noises and a quiet static. When Tom tried to focus on it, his head started to hurt and he’d wake up some time later not remembering what had happened. But he did know it was getting harder and harder to think clearly, and he hadn’t spoken in so long, with the gag, that he wasn’t sure he even could, anymore.

One thing was sure: he was horny. All the time. When Allen even brushed his hand against Tom’s cock he grunted and snorted and his dick burped out a few shots of cum. They’d made him their prize bull, always ready to go, with a big cock and huge, hanging balls full of thick, juicy cum. And when he bred Marianne, now, when he’d finished pumping his jizz inside her, you could see her lower belly a bit distended, inflated with his spooge, and a stream of it leaking out of her when he pulled out.

One day Allen brought him out of his cage to the bed, but Marianne wasn’t there. “She’s at work,” he explaned, “But I wanted to have a little fun of my own.”

He grinned as he stripped off his clothes and climbed up on the bed, still holding the leash. Tom didn’t know what was happening. He couldn’t really think straight anymore. He just knew he was horny. And when he saw Allen get down on all fours and spread his ass cheeks, when Tom saw that tight hole, he knew what was expected of him.

He wasted no time climbing on top of Allen and shoving his dripping, huge cock into his ass. Allen screamed in agony from the pain of penetration but Tom was so far gone at this point, just a mindless, horny bull, he just kept thrusting. Slowly Allen got into it and egged him on.

“OH YEAH,” Allen cried, “FUCK MY ASS, FUCK IT, FILL IT UP, I WANT TO FEEL WHAT SHE FEELS WHEN YOU BREED HER, YOU HOT FUCKING FARM ANIMAL!”

It didn’t take long. Tom came and came and came, filling Allen’s ass up until Allen’s guts were so full his stomach was hanging down, distended like he’d put on thirty pounds.

“Oh God,” Allen moaned, “I can feel it inside me, I can feel it filling me up, YES!” And he came, yet again, all over the sheets.

Finally, another night when Allen brought Tom out to breed Marianne as usual, Tom felt Allen’s cock against his hole when he entered Marianne, and Tom grunted in pain as Allen forced his cock in and wrapped his arms around Tom’s body as he fucked his wife, the three of them against each other, Tom gagged and brainwashed, his cantaloupe-sized balls resting between Marianne’s thighs on the bed as he emptied them into her, and as Allen emptied his loads into Tom’s ass.

Even as far gone as Tom’s mind was, a glimmer of light flickered as he watched Marianne reach to the bedside table and take a small purple pill with a glass of water after he’d bred her. The package said something about birth. Birth control. Wait. Something was wrong. Tom looked at Marianne, confused.

Marianne just grinned back at him. “Of course, you big fuck-ox, I have to take these! I’m so full of your cum all the time... wouldn’t want to risk getting pregnant!”

And Allen and Marianne just laughed, their laughter fading as Tom lost consciousness only to repeat it all over again.