The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping Hands

Back in October, 2011, Chrystal Wynd invited us to write stories in which at least one character undergoes a mental transformation in the “Darkview” portion of his event. This was my entry. This is a work of fiction, so any similarity to real peeople, living or dead, is completely coincidental. It’s also an adult work so if you’re not an adult, please go elsewhere. So with that out of the way, please don’t reprint this story without my permission. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is , and you can check out my writing blog at http://mudak326.tumblr.com

Sheila let out a long sigh as she placed the cup of coffee in front of her neighbor. “How’s Lou?”

Molly spooned some sugar into her cup and raised it to her lips. “He’s good. Busy at work, but good. I’m just glad that he’s always willing to go down on me.”

Sheila started to cough as she drank from her own cup. “What’d you say?”

Molly let out a giggle. “I think you heard me.”

“How’d you do that? I’ve wanted Carlos to go down on me for ages and … I can’t get him to even look at my pussy.”

“I had that same problem until about six months ago or so… But now…”

There was a long pause. Sheila finally broke the silence with her own protests. “Come on, Mogs! Don’t leave me hanging. I’ve tried just about everything. I really resent that he doesn’t mind it when I blow him but he won’t return the favor.”

Molly looked around conspiratorially, grabbed Sheila’s bathrobe and pulled her close. In a tone just above a whisper, she said, “Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes!”

“That’s a really soft bathrobe. Where’d you get it?”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“I’m just impressed by this bathrobe and I’d like to know where you got it.”

“I don’t know. Carlos gave it to me for my birthday last year. I love it. But can you please tell me how you got Lou to go down on you?”

“She goes by the name of Zelda. You got a pen and paper?”

Sheila brought a pencil and a notepad back to the table. Molly wrote Zelda’s name, phone number, and address on the top sheet of paper, ripped it off, and handed it to Sheila with a flourish.

“Thanks.” Sheila appreciated Molly’s enthusiasm for this Zelda person but now that she knew that another person was involved, she started to feel a little bit unsure about whether or not this was a good idea.

Molly picked up on Sheila’s tone. “You’re nervous, aren’t you?”

“Well...”

“Yeah, I was too. Tell you what? Let’s not call. Why don’t we just go there? Let’s finish our coffee, then you can get dressed and we’ll go together. I’ll drive.”

“Well...”

“Great! This is really good coffee,” remarked Molly as she slurped the contents of her mug.

* * *

Molly and Sheila drove to the neighboring town of Chrystal Heights, towards a small strip mall that Sheila had never seen before.

“Where’s this Zelda person?” Sheila asked. She wasn’t sure what she really expected but this place certainly wasn’t it.

Molly strode confidently and silently towards a narrow door wedged in between the drug store and the dry cleaner’s.

Sheila scoffed. “I’m not sure I’d have seen this door if you hadn’t pointed out to me.”

Molly opened the door and led her friend up a staircase that was noteworthy only in the faded, peeling wallpaper and creaky floorboards. There was a part of Sheila that wanted to turn around and go home but her friend seemed too focused to even entertain a thought like that. She bit her lip and followed Molly to a second door that was clearly the entrance into this Zelda person’s apartment.

Molly gave a “shave-and-a-haircut” knock on this door and stood by, awaiting Zelda’s acknowledgment of her arrival.

After a few seconds, a woman’s voice called from the other side. The voice had the heavy accent of an immigrant from a Caribbean island. “One minute, please!”

Sheila whispered, “Is that her?”

Molly nodded her head yes.

“I’m … I’m not sure this is a good idea…”

“Nonsense. Just wait ’til you see what she can do.”

Before Sheila could raise any additional objections, Miss Zelda opened the door wide. With a broad smile that showed off some missing teeth, she said, “Miss Molly! What brings you back here?”

Molly put her hand on Sheila’s shoulder and said, “My friend. Remember when I told you about my problems with my husband? Well, Sheila here’s got pretty much the same problems.”

Zelda raised her arms and gave Sheila a hug. “Don’t you worry none, my dear. When I’m done, you become yet another satisfied customer.” Zelda started to laugh with a throaty confidence, gesturing to both women to come inside.

The inside of Zelda’s apartment was cluttered with books, candles, and small statues. The sweet aroma of burning incense filled the air. The smell, coupled with a light mist from the heating vents in the apartment, gave Sheila the impression of a charlatan pretending to be a psychic.

“Look,” Sheila said. “Maybe I should just go.”

“But you just got here, and I need to work my magic,” said Zelda with an air of disappointment.

Molly just glared at Sheila.

Zelda sighed. “I can’t make you stay and I can’t make you want a better life. But I ain’t never heard no complaints about my work.”

Sheila watched a large spider crawl across the ceiling and thought that this might be because her customers are too afraid to come back. She decided against expressing this thought aloud.

Molly took Sheila’s hand and guided her to a small round table with a crystal ball on it. “Sit here, Sheila.”

Sheila sat down and thought that the crystal ball reaffirmed her belief that Zelda was a fake.

Zelda sat across from Sheila at the table. “Place both hands on the crystal ball.”

Sheila reluctantly did so; with Molly’s eyes upon her, she felt she had no real choice.

At first, nothing happened but when Zelda began chanting in a strange tongue, the ball began to get warm under her hands. The warmth intensified until she felt a shock in the tips of her fingers. She instinctively took her hands away.

“It is complete!” declared Zelda.

“What’s complete?”

“Your new ability. You, like your friend, can now remove people’s thoughts and replace them with your own. Miss Molly, would you mind please showing your friend?”

“Sure. Sheila, all you need to do is ask me a question. After I answer, touch my skin and tell me my answer’s wrong. Then tell me a different answer and that’ll be the right answer. Got it?”

Sheila sat dumbfounded. She looked back and forth between the two women, wondering what to do.

Zelda let out a low laugh. “Ask her something of no consequence.”

“Um…. Molly, what’s your favorite color?”

“Blue.”

Sheila took Molly’s hand. Molly’s eyes widened as Sheila said, “No it’s not. Your favorite color’s red.”

Molly nodded her head.

Sheila let go of Molly’s hand.

When Sheila sat in silence, Zelda spoke. “Molly, what is your favorite color?”

“Red.”

“Now,” the Jamaican woman said, “if you are having problems with your husband, you can alter his thoughts and perceptions where you need them altered. If you ever need to change someone back, just remember their original answer. Molly, what is your favorite color?”

“Red.”

Zelda nodded at Sheila, who took Molly’s hand and said, “No. It’s actually blue.”

“Very good,” said Zelda slowly and with a comforting tone.

* * *

On the drive home, Molly saw a police officer on a motorcycle signal to her that she needed to pull over. She did as requested and the cop stopped behind her.

After a short wait, the policeman walked up to her window and tapped on it.

She rolled down the window and smiled. “Is something wrong, officer?”

“You know you were doing 64 in a 35 mile-per-hour zone?”

“Was I?” She looked down and saw that the cop had taken his gloves off, and that one of his hands was on her door. She shifted in her seat and touched his hand. “That’s impossible, sir! I was only doing 33!”

The officer blinked a few times, shook his head, and said, “Sorry about that, ma’am. You drive carefully out there. Ok?”

“Yes officer.”

The policeman returned to his bike.

As Molly drove off, she glanced over at Sheila before remarking, “He was kinda cute.” Both women burst out laughing.

* * *

The two friends spent the better part of the day going over Sheila’s new powers and trying to figure out how best to use them on her husband. Molly explained how she barely needs to suggest anything to her husband anymore, unless he’s really tired.

“Can I ask you something?” said Sheila, somewhat anxiously.

“Sure. What’s wrong?”

“Ever since we were at Zelda’s place, I’ve been feeling ... funny. I can’t really explain it. It’s like I’m horny but I’m not horny, ya know?”

Molly laughed. “I know how you feel. I feel that way every time I use my powers. I think it’s the rush that comes from the power in your hands. And maybe a little bit of it is knowing that you can permanently change someone. It’s kinda scary when you think about it. Sure. You could get Carlos to stop leaving the seat up, but you could also turn him into a mass murderer if you want. I think that sensation’s supposed to be a distraction so you don’t go overboard. At least that’s my theory.”

“Makes sense.”

Molly glanced at her watch. “Lou should be home soon. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, OK?”

“All right.”

* * *

Carlos came home and made himself a drink to ease the tension of a long day. “Can I get you something, Sheila?”

“I’m all right. Dinner should be ready in a few minutes. Just relax until then.”

“It smells delicious.”

“Thank you. I still haven’t quite worked out dessert. Is there anything you’d like?”

“D’we have any ice cream?”

“I think so...” She brushed his cheek with her hand. “But that’s not what you want. You want to lick my pussy until I cum so many times I pass out.”

Carlos stood there in a silent daze for a few seconds before he smiled broadly. “I changed my mind. I know what I want for dessert.”

“Oh, what?”

“Not tellin’. Let me make it as a surprise for you.”

“Um... Okay.” She tried to feign concern but wasn’t sure how well she’d pulled it off.

Carlos finished his drink just as she put dinner on the table.

Their conversation was pleasant over dinner. He spoke about the big presentation he had given at work and how well it had been received. Sheila talked about spending the day with Molly as they went shopping and people watching. “And I’m not sure how she did it, but she talked herself out of a speeding ticket too. I watched her do it and I’m “still amazed!”

Carlos chuckled. “What’d she say?”

“It happened so fast. All I caught was her telling the cop she wasn’t speeding and he just ... accepted it.”

“That’s strange. Maybe she knew the cop?”

“If she did, she didn’t say....”

“She must’ve, but enough about that,” he said as he put his fork and knife down on his empty plate. He stood up, picked up his own and Sheila’s plate, and carried them to the sink. “I’ll wash those after dessert.”

“So, what’s this big surprise? What’re you in the mood for?”

He turned to face her. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her close. His eyes bore straight into hers as he said, “You.”

She let out a gasp of excitement as she felt a tingle all over her skin.

“I want to please you in ways you never thought possible, to make you cum so hard your muscles turn to mush. I want your orgasm to measure on the richter scale. I want my face to look like a glazed donut when I’m through with you. What do ya say?”

She let out a whimper before nodding her head enthusiastically.

He said, “I know you’ve wanted this for a while” as he picked her up off the floor and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and proceeded to take off her sweatshirt. He kissed the middle of her chest and she let out a gasp. She started to reach behind herself to take off her bra when he stopped her and said, “Let me...”

He leaned over her and kissed her shoulders as he reached around and released the bra clasps. He positioned himself in front of her once again and began to suck on one nipple as he pinched the other with his thumb and forefinger.

Sheila gasped and lay back in the bed. She started to run her fingers through his tousled hair, appreciating the attention he was paying to her. She closed her eyes and imagined what more she could get Carlos to do once she felt more confident in her newly-bestowed abilities.

Carlos switched nipples, repeating his sucking and pinching on opposite sides of her body. Almost immediately after this change, she felt a jolt through her body and she squeaked her approval.

As the pleasure subsided, she took a deep breath and unfastened her pants. Raising her ass off of the bed, she pushed her pants and panties down over her hips.

Carlos saw this and playfully scolded her. “Ah ah ah. Allow me.” With a fluid motion, he positioned himself at her feet, grabbed the bottom of her pants, and tugged them off. She kicked the last of her pants off and he tossed them onto the floor. Her panties, which now covered her knees, were the last to go. He grabbed them with one hand and pulled them off briskly, bunching them into a ball before tossing them onto the floor.

“Time for dessert,” he said with a sing-songy voice.

She giggled as she spread her legs before him. He smiled as he gazed at her, an expression of intensity, lust, and appreciation at once.

He slowly crawled towards her glistening sex. The anticipation was nearly as thrilling as everything else that had happened until now, including the rush of power she felt when she had given her husband his instructions.

He placed one hand on each of her thighs and lowered his face to her pussy. The sensation of his tongue parting her labia made her lose all reservations and concerns about what was happening.

After a short while of him licking her out, her legs started to quiver. She began to stroke her breasts and moan her appreciation for her husband’s newfound interests.

Carlos sat up and said, “Do me a favor. Let me know if I need to move or try somewhere else.”

“Sure.”

“And in exchange, I want you to lose all control.”

“I think I can do that.”

He dived back towards her snatch before uttering a muffled “Good.”

Now he was licking, nibbling, and sucking all around her most private of parts. Although she liked what she felt, she wanted him to attack her clit more directly. “A little higher.”

He moved upwards and began to circle her clit with his tongue. He stiffened his tongue and applied a slight force over her mound and the bones beneath it. She writhed in pleasure as the intensity grew.

Because of her squirming, he had some trouble finding the exact spot again, so he slipped his tongue deeply into her pussy and licked some of the juices out of it. He swallowed some but decided to spit some of it onto her stomach as well. She sat up, somewhat confused by this move, until he spread it over her belly with his fingers and then up to her nipples. He dipped his fingers back into her cunt to get more of the musky liquid before rubbing it all around her breasts.

He lowered his head back to between her legs, this time energetically bouncing back and forth between her thighs as he sucked, nibbled, and gently tugged on the folds of skin.

By now Sheila was so aroused, she moaned, screamed, and yelled out her approval of his every movement. The pleasure made her dizzy as she gasped for breath Her heart pounded so hard, she thought it would jump out of her chest. She barely had the strength to wipe the sweat off of her brow as the orgasm coursed through her and over her tingling flesh.

If she thought he might ease up once she experienced her first orgasm, she quickly learned just how mistaken she was. If anything, her orgasm motivated him to lick her more frantically, nibble faster, and suck harder.

She grabbed his ears and guided him exactly to her most sensitive spots. When she felt as though he had done enough in one spot, she nudged him over, higher, and lower as she felt necessary.

He was extremely cooperative and respectful of her desires and needs. When the second orgasm coursed through her, she started to flail about in the bed, knocking the sheets aside and virtually ceding all control of all of her muscles to the pleasure.

At the height of her next orgasm, he lifted his head and pinched her nipples. She let out one final squeak before collapsing back onto the bed and falling into asleep.

He stood up, smiled at the sight of his conquest, and returned to the kitchen to wash the dishes from that night’s dinner.

* * *

The following day, after Carlos left for work, Sheila called Molly and told her how amazing the night before had been. “I don’t want to go into too much detail, but let’s say that Carlos’s never been so ... generous in bed as he was last night.”

“Was it all you or did he enjoy it too?”

“Oh, I think he enjoyed it, but not the way you’re thinking.”

“You little minx!”

“Takes one to know one!” Sheila teased.

“Touché!”

“Very much so...”

“Ya know, Sheils, you remind me a lot of me when I first visited Zelda. I had Lou giving me orgasm after orgasm and I think I finally let him get off maybe a week later.”

Sheila laughed. “There was one thing that ... I don’t know. It was kind of weird.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, I was completely naked on the bed as he ... you know.... But he stayed fully dressed. I didn’t even have the chance to try to unbutton his shirt or anything and, well, it just seemed ... strange I guess. It’s my own fault for not telling him that he should get undressed, but still...”

“Do you think you’d have enjoyed it more if he was naked?”

“I don’t know. There’s a part of me that hoped he enjoyed it at least a little bit, knowing how much I was enjoying it. I suppose if he’d had a raging hard-on, that would’ve been a sign that he was having fun too, ya know? I just couldn’t tell if he did.”

“Yeah, I get it. What happened after he was done?”

“I fell asleep and he did the dishes.”

“D’you think he jerked off before he came to bed?”

Sheila didn’t answer.

“If he did, how would that make you feel?”

“Um...” Sheila scoffed. “I ... I don’t think I’d like it. I don’t think I want to know if he did.”

“So what d’you think’s going to happen tonight?”

“I won’t fall asleep so quickly tonight, I think.”

Both women laughed.

* * *

Carlos parked his car near his office. As he was walking across the garage, he saw a short woman wearing a long purple shawl walking towards him.

The woman spoke softly, with a heavy Caribbean accent. “You are Carlos, yes?”

Carlos responded with a note of caution in his voice. “Yes...”

“Your wife is Sheila, yes?”

“Yes.” He wasn’t sure where this was going.

She stepped directly in front of him, preventing him from moving forward. The woman stopped speaking.

Carlos started to feel uneasy with everything the woman was doing. He broke the silence by saying, “Who are you?”

“Zelda,” she declared.

“All right, Zelda,” he said, with an almost mocking tone as he said her name. “What’re you doing here?”

Zelda responded to his question by thrusting a ball of some sort into his hands and uttering what sounded to him like gibberish. He tried to protest but he felt a surge of energy move from the ball to his hands that silenced him immediately.

Zelda spoke softly. “You can manipulate people’s thoughts now. Simply touch your subject’s skin and contradict something they said. That will change their mind about the topic permanently. I suggest you start with a colleague who has been giving you troubles, and then move on to your wife and what she is and is not willing to do, sexually.” She then took the ball out of his hands and added, “That ought to equalize things” before she walked away, disappearing from his sight faster than he would have believed possible.

He walked into the office and bade everyone good morning. As he passed by his secretary’s desk, he asked her if he had any significant meetings that day.

“No sir.”

“Thank you.”

He stared at his secretary’s breasts as she returned to the web page she was reading before he arrived. He cleared his throat. “What size bra do you wear?”

She put her hands on her hips and responded indignantly. “How dare you ask me that? That’s way too personal.”

He brushed her elbow. “No it’s not. Nothing’s too personal. If I ask you anything even the slightest bit sexual, you’ll answer completely and honestly.”

She shook her head. “I’m sorry, sir. I’m not sure why I’m feeling a little dizzy. If you must know, I wear a 36C.”

“Thank you,” he smiled at his secretary. If he was able to do that with his secretary, he couldn’t wait for trying it out on his wife.....