The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hell’s Belle: The Return of Lilibat

Chapter VII.

Dr. Nicholas Fatakis, occult investigator, knelt before the succubus Lilibat.

Once before, he had battled this creature. He had defeated her then, banished it to the infernal realm which was her proper home. Now, though, she was back—and this time, it was he who had been beaten.

The creature stood over him, one hand gently cupping his chin, tilting his face up to meet her gaze. He could have, should have, looked away, if only he had thought of it. Looking into her eyes, he could form no such thought.

Fatakis was vaguely aware of the other people in the room with them. There was his assistant Rita Hawkins, whose immunity to Lilibat’s power he had counted on—but the creature had gotten her hands on a drug which would do what her supernatural abilities wouldn’t, and now Rita stood waiting calmly, ready to obey any suggestion. The others were strangers to him: a pretty young black woman in neat business attire, a young man—perhaps a student?—and an older one who looked like some kind of bureaucrat. All were plainly under Lilibat’s spell.

None of that mattered, though. All that mattered was the beautiful figure standing over him.

After morphing from the human guise of Luci Ferra in which she’d traveled to Fatakis’ rented apartment, the she-demon had shed her clothes. Now she stood over Dr. Fatakis, her splendid legs planted wide apart, small hooves set firmly on the floor. The hand not tipping the Doctor’s chin was fisted against her hip. Her long tail flexed and coiled around one leg. A torrent of charcoal-red hair flowed down her back to waist level, and flawless bright-red skin covered every inch of her nude form. She was a wicked sexual fantasy come to life.

She was his mistress. His goddess.

Fatakis sighed happily.

The succubus scowled. “No, no,” she said. ”This won’t do. This won’t do at all.

She framed the Doctor’s face with both hands as he gazed adoringly up into her eyes. “I want you to know I’ve beaten you, Nicholas. I want you to care. To suffer!” Her eyes blazed yellow. “I want you fully conscious, fully aware, not lost in a happy daze.” She paused to think a moment before continuing: “Remember, Nicholas Fatakis. Remember who you are, what you are. Return to reality—but stay where you are, kneeling before me, knowing that you will obey any command I give, whether you want to or not. When I snap my fingers, let it be so.”

Lilibat let go of the Doctor’s face, held up her left hand and snapped its fingers. The sound echoed like a gunshot.

Fatakis gasped. “No! Oh, God in heaven, no!“ All at once he was fully aware again. He no longer worshipped the being before him, no longer felt the blinding lust, sexual exaltation and eagerness to please which her power had forced on him. But he was still helpless, unable to rise from his knees.

Lilibat had recoiled when Fatakis uttered the Name of her master’s Adversary. Hissing in pain, she decreed, “No more of that, Doctor. You are forbidden to call upon the power Above in any way. You cannot speak those words.” It seemed, she mused, that this was going to be an ongoing problem—but not with Fatakis, not any longer.

Addressing the room in general, she announced, “Introductions are in order.” Stroking Fatakis’ head again, she ordered, “Stand up, Nicholas.”

Dr. Fatakis stood.

Turning gracefully, she pointed a slim, long-nailed finger at Frank. “This young man, Frank Willis, is the one who summoned me here.”

Lilibat pointed at Fatakis himself next. “Frank honey, everyone, this is Dr. Nicholas Fatakis. He’s a supernatural investigator. When I was last in the mortal realm, he was responsible for sending me down to Hell.” Playfully wagging her finger in Fatakis’ face, she laughed, “Naughty, naughty!”

Looking into Fatakis’ eyes, she went on, “Yes, you were a naughty boy, weren’t you, Nicholas? And naughty boys should be sorry. They should cry because they’re sorry. You’re sorry you sent me away, aren’t you, Nicholas? Of course you’re sorry—very, very sorry.”

And he was. A wave of remorse swept over the Doctor. “S-sorry,” he sobbed, tears running down his cheeks. “I’m so sorry, sorry, I’m sorry!“ Somewhere inside, he knew what he was feeling wasn’t real, but he couldn’t help it. He kept on weeping, broken-hearted with repentance.

Lilibat played at soothing him, coming over and cradling his head in her bosom, stroking his hair and murmuring, “There, there. It’s all right. It’s all right, it’s over, you don’t have to feel bad any more, that’s right.” Under the caress of her words, the Doctor stopped crying and relaxed, snuggling against the she-demon.

She released him. “Fully conscious, Nicholas. Fully aware, that’s right.”

He flung himself away, burning with humiliation. She’d regressed him into a spanked bad little boy with just a few words. All his training, all his skills had been useless; he had simply obeyed her suggestions, doing and feeling what she’d told him to. For the first time, he fully understood what her earlier victims had experienced.

“Now,” Lilibat continued, “over there is Dr. Fatakis’ assistant, the lovely Rita Hawkins. Rita actually became immune to my control last time.” The demoness waved a negligent hand at the brunette, who still stood quietly waiting for orders. “Rita sweetie, why don’t you show everyone how much good that did you? Take off your clothes, Rita sweetie, take it all off like a stripper, that’s right, Rita.”

And Rita obeyed, dancing in place as she slowly peeled away her clothing. A glazed smile spread over her face as the drug in her bloodstream again forced her brain’s pleasure center to reward her for obeying. Her fingers began playing with her body as they plucked at her garments. Finally she stood nude; by then, she was giggling vacuously as she continued to feel herself up.

“Isn’t science wonderful?” Lilibat chuckled. “Thanks to a miracle of modern chemistry, dear Rita is actually more under my control than my own powers ever could have made her. My abilities won’t let me order a woman to do anything against her basic moral code—although that doesn’t apply to you men, now does it?—but while high on Nirvana, sweet Rita will do anything I ask, and enjoy it, too. Isn’t that so, Rita sweetie? Tell the truth.”

“Yes! Yes!” Rita panted, “Oh! Yes! It’s true! Anything! You ask! Oh, fuck yessss!” Her eyes rolled up into her head and she sank weakly to her knees as she came, pushed to orgasm merely by answering the she-fiend’s question. She stayed on hands and knees, head hanging, breathing raggedly. “Hhh . . . huhh . . . hhh . . . huhh. . . .”

“Over here,” the satanic seductress continued, “we have Jennie Morgan. She’s a customer service representative at my favorite branch of First Union Bank. She helped me set up an account there, didn’t you, Jennie doll?”

“Yes, Luci.” Like the others, Jennie had seen Luci transform into Lilibat. She knew the two were the same. Her programming continued to demand that she call her owner by her human name, so she did.

“When I look like this, Jennie doll, you must call me Lilibat.” The demon-babe smiled at the young bank clerk. “You helped me get in touch with your manager, didn’t you, so he could arrange for your bank to give me money.”

“Yes, Lilibat.”

“Very good, Jennie.” Luci looked into Jennie’s eyes, and the black girl sighed happily. “Maybe later, I’ll give you another tab of Nirvana for being so good.”

Jennie squealed. “Oh, please, please, please!” Lilibat didn’t need the tabs to turn her mind to mush, but with them, she’d been able even to reprogram the girl’s sexual drive, just by telling her she was attracted to women and to Luci in particular. Since then, she’d had several more doses. She belonged to Luci now, even when she wasn’t high or in trance; only Luci could give her the tabs she loved and needed.

“And here,” Lilibat proclaimed, sweeping her arm across to point at Walter Karendren, “we have Walter. He’s a government agent, for a top-secret arm of Homeland Security which deals with mind-control threats. Isn’t that true, Walter? Tell us all the truth.”

“Yes, Luci,” Walter answered. “Or do you want me, too, to call you Lilibat now? It’s true. I work for Division Six of the Department of Homeland security, and we deal with mind control, just as you said.”

“Call me Lilibat when I look like this,” the fiend instructed him. “You were sent here to investigate a report that the university was being attacked by a mind-controlling demon, weren’t you?”

“Yes, Lilibat.”

“That would be me.” Lilibat preened, stretching up and locking her hands behind her head in a model’s pose. The men in the room moaned and squirmed; bulges appeared in their pants. “But you’re not going to tell your bosses what you found, are you, Walter? They might try to get rid of me. They might even succeed—and then you’d never see me again.”

Walter whimpered. “No. Please, no.” In a slightly stronger voice, he assured his mistress, “I’ve already told them it was a false alarm. I was getting ready to return to Washington when you called me.” Softly: “I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave you.”

Lilibat laughed. “Don’t worry, Walter. You can serve me in Washington too. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Her eyes flashed, and Walter’s own reflected the light as he shuddered in pleasure, the front of his trousers suddenly damp.

It was a few seconds before he could managed to gasp, “Yes, Lilibat. Oh, yes.” Of course; how could he not have seen it? In Washington, he could serve his beautiful scarlet goddess in all sorts of ways. And if he was very good, if he pleased her, she might visit him there. That thought almost made him come again.

“Well.” Luci looked thoughtful. “Now that everyone knows everyone, what shall we do?”

She sighed. “It’s too bad Brad and Tom aren’t here.” Glancing mischievously at Jennie, she added, “Or even your manager Peter Hardesty and his cute young friend from your bank’s systems department.” She realized she hadn’t even tried to contact those two. She’d simply forgotten. A pity—but she could always visit them, once this business was concluded. “But you’ll do nicely. Let me see . . . what shall I ask you to do?”

She looked at Rita, then at Jennie. “Ah, yes. I know. Come here, Jennie doll.”

Jennie walked over to Lilibat, smiling.

The succubus bent down. Her tail lashed as she rummaged through the mound of discarded clothing at her feet. “Now I know I had—where did I put—ah.” She straightened up, a small plastic bag filled with yellow tablets in her hand. “Here we are. I used up the last of one bag on sweet Rita, but I brought more, Jennie. I brought more!” She handed one of the tabs to the black girl, who gulped it down.

“Just insurance, you understand,” she explained as Jennie’s already calm features smoothed to total blankness and her breathing changed. “I wouldn’t want to repeat the mistake I made with sweet Rita, even if I do have a way of controlling her—and you—without my powers now.” She reached over and ran her fingers through Jennie Morgan’s tightly-curled black hair. “You like that, don’t you, Jennie doll? You like the way you feel when you do as I say, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Jennie answered blissfully. She shuddered in pleasure; just answering Lilibat’s question had fired a bolt of reward through her. ”Ohhh, yes.” The neat young professional woman she had been was gone, replaced by a trained animal controlled by pleasure.

“Now Jennie doll, you see that girl over there?” Lilibat pointed at Rita, who was still on hands and knees, breathing heavily. “Her name is Rita, remember? You want her. You have to have her. And if you tell her she wants you, she will. She’s had a tab of Nirvana just like you, Jennie, she’ll do anything, just like you.”

Jennie snorted in sudden lust and advanced on Rita Hawkins. “Rita,” she cooed, “look at me, Rita.”

Rita looked up at the girl now standing over her.

“You want me,” Jennie commanded. “You need to have me, fuck me. Right here, right now! Nothing matters but fucking me.” She panted with excitement at the thought of Rita as her helpless sex toy.

And Rita, obeying her orders, became just that. It didn’t matter any more with her than it had with Jennie that she wasn’t gay; all that counted was that she had been commanded to feel desire for the other woman. With an animal cry, she lunged at Jennie, tackling her and bringing the darker woman to the floor. The two of them hurled themselves at each other, kissing, stroking, fingering, everything else forgotten. Jennie’s clothes were cast away and the pair moved together, lost in a private world.

Lilibat watched gleefully. Her triumph was all the sweeter because Jennie’s mentor Dr. Fatakis was looking on as well. “Keep watching, Nicholas,” she ordered. “Don’t look away, and don’t try to interfere. You can only watch. I command you to keep watching, and you know you must obey me, isn’t that so?”

“I know I must obey you,” Fatakis said, nodding.

Lilibat inspected him with delight. Despite himself, the Doctor was becoming aroused as he watched his young assistant screw her brains out with this Jennie. He was breathing faster, sweating, and a distinct bulge had formed at the front of his trousers. She knew he’d have looked away, or perhaps tried to break it up, if he had been free—but he had to keep watching.

“You’re getting turned on, aren’t you, Nicholas?” She traced the Doctor’s cheek with a sharp fingernail. “You know you shouldn’t, but your body says different—and I’m not even making it happen, Nicholas, you’re doing it all by yourself.”

Fatakis fought the fog of desire prancing on little cloven hooves through his mind. There had to be some way out. There had to be! If only he could think. . . . Images of the beautiful Beelzebabe before him flooded his brain, along with searing pictures of his assistant writhing with Lilibat’s dark-skinned toy. He snorted in lust.

“Patience, dear Nicholas, patience.” Lilibat stroked his cheek again. “Soon I’ll permit you to have some fun yourself. With Walter, perhaps, or Frank? I’m sure I could make you enjoy that—and then afterward, perhaps I’ll restore your usual feelings and let you deal with what you’ve done.” She laughed nastily.

“No, Lilibat, please,” Frank burst out. Walter made a small pained sound and shook his head.

“Now boys,” the demon scolded, “don’t complain. You can’t complain.” Walking over to gaze into the two men’s eyes, Frank first, then Walter, she exerted her power. When she moved on, they were smiling and silent.

“Perhaps not,” the succubus murmured, reconsidering. “Amusing as it would be to humiliate you in this particular way, Nicholas, I must confess seeing two men screwing each other doesn’t push my buttons. And that’s what all of you are for, now—to serve and entertain me. Isn’t that true? All together now: ‘Yes, Lilibat. I live to serve and entertain you.’”

“Yes, Lilibat. I live to serve and entertain you.” The words burst from Dr. Fatakis’ lips even though he wanted desperately to defy her. They came from Frank and Walter in dreamy tones. Even Jennie and Rita screamed them out as they bucked and heaved together on the floor.

“Now that’s what I like to hear from my mortals!” exclaimed Lilibat. “And soon, many more will say the same! Many, many more!”

The demon and the Doctor kept watching as Jennie and Rita played with each other, groans and squeaks of satisfaction coming from the pair on the floor as they worked each other over. For both, the sexual stimulation they experienced was heightened by the Nirvana-induced obedience payoff; for Jennie, there was the added thrill that she controlled Rita completely.

“That’s it,” she gasped as she felt herself about to climax again. “C-come, Rita, when you feel me t-tense up, ooh, nngh, and hear me cry out, c-c-come with me! Ooooohhhh!” Her eyes rolled up as she muscles clenched in ecstatic reflex. ”N-nnowwwwww . . . !

And once more, Rita obeyed.

After that, both women lay still, eyes closed, watching pretty lights dance in their heads.

“What do you think, Nicholas?” Lilibat taunted. “If I want, I can command them to go on, and on, and on. Shall we see if their bodies give out before the drug wears off?”

“No. Please.” Fatakis was desperate. “She’s an innocent.”

“As if that would stop me,” purred the demon. “It’s in my nature to destroy innocence. You know that, Doctor!” Her voice slid lower. She had noticed that despite the Doctor’s protest, his erection remained. He was aroused by the images she had evoked in his mind, and powerless to conceal it. “But I have a better idea. Come to me, Nicholas, and kneel again.”

Fatakis obeyed. He moved toward the seductive creature and got on his knees before her. His mind had no say in the matter; it was as if he were merely an observer inside his own body.

Lilibat stood over him, legs apart, and braced her hands on his shoulders before commanding, “Eat me out, Nicholas. You know what I want. Do it! Do it, and enjoy it!”

And he did. His head went forward, face upturned, and his tongue flicked out, over and over. Each lick sent shudders of pleasure through him, his body again responding despite everything. He had been commanded to enjoy what he was doing, so he did. He kept going, pressure building within him until he suddenly came, the release making him scream. Stars flared in his vision. A moment later, Lilibat came as well.

Fatakis’ tongue was already beginning its work again when Lilibat ordered, “That will be enough for now, Nicholas. You’re very good at that.”

A dazed Nicholas Fatakis heard a voice he barely recognized as his own saying, “Thank you.” Shamed, degraded, he found to his horror that he meant it. He had enjoyed it. He wanted more.

Lilibat read it in his eyes and voice. She was delighted. “You mean that, don’t you, Nicholas?” She squatted down to his eye level and rested her arms on his shoulders, linking her fingers behind his back. “All that struggling for virtue, all that self-denial, and secretly you’ve always wanted someone to make you obey. To make you do things you consider as wrong, but have always desired in the depths of your shabby sinful soul—so that you could do those things without guilt, because you’d be able to tell yourself you couldn’t help it. I’m right, aren’t I, Nicholas? Tell me the truth; you know you can’t lie to your Lilibat.”

And he couldn’t. Fatakis babbled, “Yes, yes! It’s true! It’s true! What I’ve always wanted—it’s true!”

Now, he thought, surely his shame was complete. Lilibat had forced him to confess—and in front of other people!—a deep, dark secret he’d worked years to conceal even from himself.

“The great Dr. Nicholas Fatakis, a secret submissive. Who would have thought it?” Lilibat’s eyes glowed a warm orange. “What do you suppose would happen, my dear Nicholas, if people knew?”

I’d be ruined, the Doctor answered silently. His professional specialty was considered eccentric enough. Many people, in fact, regarded him as a crackpot. He’d learned to live with that. He knew, if they didn’t, what the truth was. But if he were branded a sexual pervert, it would all be over.

And Lilibat could make him disgrace himself publicly. After what he’d just done at her bidding, he didn’t doubt that. She could, and would—to destroy him, and to amuse herself. No one would believe him if he claimed he was being forced by magic.

“I swore I’d get revenge on you, Doctor,” the gorgeous fiend said. “And your little Rita, too.” She waved a hand toward the tangled flesh which was Rita Hawkins and Jennie Morgan. “It seems I’ve kept that promise, wouldn’t you say?”

She turned. “And it’s all thanks to you, Frank honey. You called me up, and let me loose without even the traditional boon.” She smiled and explained to the room at large: “Dear Frank didn’t really believe his ritual would work. He only performed it as a simple act of defiance against Freedom Christian University’s stultifying religious orthodoxy. When I arrived, he had no wish to ask for, no request formed even in his mind—and before he could come up with one, he was mine.”

“You’ve won,” Dr. Fatakis croaked in acknowledgement His voice was bitter.

“But of course I have, Nicholas.” Lilibat giggled, an oddly girlish sound for something like her. “It was inevitable.”

She stretched sinuously; the men watching her gaped and gasped in pleasure. “I think I’ll take a little shower before I decide what to do next. Your labors on me have left me quite wet, Nicholas!” She looked at the occultist and asked, “This place does have a shower, doesn’t it, Nicholas?”

“Oh, yes,” the Doctor blurted, unable to stop himself. “It’s through there.” He pointed.

“Thank you, Nicholas dear,” the succubus cooed. She started in the direction the Doctor had indicated, pausing only to say over her shoulder, “Now don’t anyone try to leave while I’m gone, or call out for help. I’m sure you won’t even think of such things, now will you, my pets?”

“No, Lilibat,” the men chorused. And it was true: none of them even thought of trying to escape or summon aid. She had told them not to, after all, and her word was law. Only Rita and Jennie made no promise—and they lay quietly, thinking of nothing in particular.

Soon, the sound of running water came from the hotel suite’s well-appointed bathroom. Lilibat’s captives waited patiently for her to finish and return. The men were bound by the demon’s command to remain. Rita and Jennie, having recovered a bit from their earlier efforts, panted and cooed in other’s arms again, oblivious to everything else.

Lilibat came back, smiling.

“Oh, how nice,” she said. “Everyone did just as they were told like good boys and girls.” As if they’d had a choice.

She turned to Fatakis. “Now Nicholas, don’t you think you’d be ever so much more comfortable if you just got naked right now?” Her voice was a breathy coo. “Go ahead, Nicholas dear, do it.”

He did. He couldn’t stop himself. Finally he stood nude, his clothing at his feet.

“Such a good boy.” The succubus looked over the Doctor. He was a heavyset fiftyish man with thick gray hair, a neat dark mustache and a goatee. He’d do, she decided, now that she’d proven to him that she was in charge. Once again she gloated at the power she now held over the man who’d banished her Below.

“Come to me, Nicholas,” she commanded, looking into his eyes.

Again the Doctor obeyed. There was no thought of resistance in his mind now; there were only those beautiful eyes, that beautiful body, that beautiful voice which it was beautiful to obey.

The succubus snaked her scarlet-skinned arms around him, drawing him close. Her sharp fingernails bit into the soft skin of his upper back as her wide-dark lips burned into his paler ones. Her victim shivered in sublime surrender.

Lilibat guided her thoroughly entranced prey into the bedroom she’d seen on her way to the shower. She pressed him down onto the queen-sized bed and straddled him in triumph, her hands pressing him into the blankets. Their bodies moved together, the demon-woman controlling the rhythm.

Gone was Dr. Nicholas Fatakis, respected academic and supernatural investigator. In his place was a machine of flesh with Lilibat at the controls. She rode him frantically, as though he were a race car hurtling around the track; her muscles squeezed, milking him explosively. The she-demon felt Fatakis’ heart hammering frantically under her as his hips drove equally furiously against her body.

Fatakis passed out, but Lilibat continued to work his unconscious body. Under her, it bucked and thrashed, pumped and heaved, on reflex alone. Sweat drenched both of them, and weird staccato cries burst from the Doctor’s mouth. Lilibat bent down and silenced him with her own, covering his lips with hers and forcing her tongue into his open mouth.

Finally she released him. He never noticed; his body simply sagged into the bed, finally motionless. She examined him carefully and was pleased to see he was still alive and apparently likely to stay that way. Thanks to him, she had spent five years trapped in the domain of the damned; she fully intended that he would serve her at least that long.

And your little Rita, too, she thought at the Doctor’s inert form. Oh, yes. I’m just getting started with you two!

With her plaything Nicholas out for the count, the succubus amused herself with Frank and Walter for a while, wearing both of them out as well. Then it was time for the women, both of whom were still under the influence of the Nirvana they’d ingested. At last even she came to the end of her stamina. Smug, sated, she curled up on the couch in the hotel suite’s big living room and took a nap.

When she woke a short time later, it was with the sense of a familiar presence. “Asmodiel? My lord?”

“I am here, my dear,” a voice came. Looking in its direction, Lilibat saw the muscular figure of her master standing over the blissfully slumbering Frank Willis. Though the corner where Frank lay was in shadow, Asmodiel stood out clearly to her eyes; she needed no light to see him. “And again, congratulations. You have ensnared a troublesome adversary of ours Below. If you can keep him, he will be harmless from now on.” The demon aristocrat looked thoughtful. “Perhaps even useful.”

Asmodiel stroked his neat pointed black beard and nodded. “Yes,” he murmured, “perhaps even useful.” He looked sharply at his fiendish protégé and said, ”If you can keep him.”

Lilibat looked offended. “If?” She laughed demoniacally. “You needn’t worry, my lord Asmodiel. He belongs to me now, as does his little friend.”

Her master inclined his head. “Then once again, I take my leave. I look forward to seeing what you’ll do with them.”

He vanished.

It was getting late, Lilibat decided. After another quick shower, she became Luci Ferra again and got dressed. Then she woke the slumbering men and, with considerably more difficulty, Rita and Jennie; the two women were coming down, now, from their Nirvana high, and their bodies desperately wanted sleep. She got everyone dressed and herded them down in the elevator.

The doorman greeted her politely, but Luci noticed how his eyes roved over her. The programming she had installed in him was coming into play just as it was supposed to. Once they left, he’d forget she’d ever been here—except, of course, in the dream she had commanded him to have.

Luci Ferra led the people she owned outside, pausing only to issue a few brief instructions. Walter was to return to his hotel, collect his things and return to Washington. Frank was to go back to his dorm room and Jennie to her apartment. All were commanded to await further orders. “When you hear from me,” Luci told them, “you will obey without question. You will drop whatever you’re doing and follow my orders, because you’re devoted to me, aren’t you, and you’ll do anything for me.”

The answer came back in several voices: “Yes. Anything. Devoted to you.”

Luci nodded, satisfied. Even Jennie would obey, though she still needed the tabs to overcome what remained of her moral resistance. Walter and Frank would do absolutely anything for her, naturally—or should that be supernaturally? The redhead giggled at the play on words as it occurred to her.

As for Dr. Fatakis and Rita Hawkins, they were coming home with her. They were to be her personal servants, to wait on her hand and foot and perform any act it amused her to request of them. She suspected that in time, she wouldn’t even need her powers to control the Doctor. Properly encouraged, the submissive streak she’d uncovered in him would make him obey of his own free will. Rita could be handled with the drug. To judge from Jennie’s case, soon enough obedience would be automatic, at least in most things, even when she wasn’t on a high. And for those few commands she might try to refuse, Luci would need only to hold out a smiley-face tab, and Rita, ruled by her chemical cravings, would grab it and bolt it down. After that, there’d be no more silly thoughts of resistance.

Luci ushered the Doctor and Rita to her car. Smiling, they climbed in. Luci shut the passenger side door after them, got in herself, started the engine and put her hands on the wheel.

She was in the driver’s seat. And she intended to stay that way.

Craig Trumbull never knew what hit him. The moment Luci and her mesmerized companions moved out of sight of the hotel’s entryway, he found himself falling unstoppably into a fabulous erotic fantasy about her. The world around him faded away into a hot pink haze; all he saw was this incredible woman. Her image danced in his mind, wriggling and spinning, peeling her clothes away as she spun around a pole, long dark-red hair billowing. On and on the vivid daydream went, carrying him far, far away on a tidal wave of sexual hallucination.

Eventually the wave receded, leaving him gasping and exhausted, his clothing drenched with sweat and semen. Red-faced, he sneaked away from his post to cop fresh underwear and a clean uniform. He prayed no one had seen him.

Wow, he thought as he changed into crisp replacement trousers. What the hell was that? I never saw a babe like that in all my life! I’d do anything to meet someone like that!

He had no idea that he’d already done so.