The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello, Norma Jean

The phone rang at Norma’s apartment. She had just been taking a shower, and got out of the bath with a towell around her waist, and another one on her head, grabbing her hair. The phone kept ringing and ringing, with a stupid-old-bike style.

“I’m coming, I’m coming”, she shouted, even knowing that nobody could hear her (or because she knew).

Only a few people had that number, and the right to call her. When she was just Norma Jean, there weren’t that many people that wanted to speak to her. And now that she was Marilyn, there weren’t that many people she wanted to talk to.

“Cheer me up”.

That was her typical childy style, the happy image she wanted to provide to the externa world. Lately, however, she had been feeling strangely sad about things, about all things, about her whole life.

“Hello, Norma Jean”.

She inmediately recognized the voice at the other end. You can’t just forget a Kennedy’s voice as anyone else’s. Her eyes went blank. Her head seemed to float, without strength. She was falling, falling, falling somewhere deep.

“Yes, Master”.

“Hello, Norma. I’m your Master. You are my pupett. And today you will act like... like a... like an...”

Kennedy seemed to hesitate. He had been doing this for quite some time, and it was difficult for him to think of new orders for Marilyn. He was not of the creative-type, but more of the charismatic-organizer one. Yet, he had to create new orders to give to her every time and he couldn’t ask any of his conseilors about it.

“You will act like... You... will act...”

* * *

This had started almost a year before. He had seen one of Marilyn’s movies (which one? Niagara? Bus Stop?) and he had fallen in love. Absolutely. Crazily. Suddenly. In love with the most desired woman of America.

What could he do? Of course he could get to meet her. Invite her to his place, full of bodyguards and expensive furniture. But what else? What if she said no? How inapropriate would that be. The president to be of the USA, refused by a lady. Even if that lady was Marilyn, it would have a negative impact on his popularity, on his image of success and security.

That’s when he discovered that Government scientists had long known about something called “Mind Control”. They were maing experiments with it, to use it in case of war against the enemy troops. It was based on the manipulation of mental waves of the subjects, using every kind of imaginable tools: images, sounds, technological implants, drugs, psicological sugestion...

So when he asked for help, he came up with the perfect solution. There was this drug, recently discovered, that lowered all the resistance of conscience mind to manipulation, and that allowed to put any order you wanted in the subconsciensce, without any damage to the rest of the neuronal functions. That was exactly what he needed.

He invited Marilyn, then, knowing she would accept just out of cortesy (if not something more, he thought). And then, while she was in the toilet, he added the drug in Marilyn’s drink. She was also a bit drunk by now. That would help the sugestion process too.

When Marylin came from the toilet she had a happy smile on her face. Had he had her own drug too? Well, he tought, hope the mixture is not too hard for her! But it didn’t seem so. Marilyn continued to give short sips from her drink without realizing, and speaking freneticly about every issue. Just like Marylin.

Then, she started to calm down. Really calm down. In the fight between drugs, Kennedy’s one was taking some advantage.

“That’s OK, Marylin. You can relax as much as you want”.

“Yesssss, I knnnow, b-but I’m in your plaaaaace, and I’m a decent woman, you know...”

“Yes, you ARE a decent woman. More than that. You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen”.

Marilyn smiled, as someone used to that kind of lines.

“However, even decent women need a break. YOU need a break. You want to leave all your worries apart, and focus on this moment, focus on my words, focus on me”.

She was staring just in the middle of his eyes.

“Listening to me makes you feel right, complete, safe. Because when I speak you don’t have thoughts of your own, and you just accept the ones I offer you. That’s OK, because that makes you feel right”.

She giggled a bit.

“Yes it does”.

“You feel perfect, don’t you?”

“Yes I do”.

“Yes you do. And that’s because you follow my orders, and that makes you happy. We are going to call this the “happy place”. And whenever I say to you “Hello, Norma Jean”, you will come to your happy place, and listen to me and feel right. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmmh. But al-m-m-most nobody calls me Norma Jeannnnnnn”.

“BUt I will”.

“You will”.

“And it will make you go to your “happy place” when I do”.

“My happy place”.

“That’s right”.

“I like my happy place”.

“MOre than anything”.

“Yesss”.

“OK, that’s OK for now. You can sleep here if you want. I will show you a room”.

She followed him to a room upstairs, with a dumb-duck step. When they reached the room, she was almost walking asleep.

“Here is your room. Now, you can undress and get to bed”.

She started undressing. That girl, that body he had dreamt about for so long, was now getting naked just in front of him. The white shirt, falling to the floor, showing her white cotton bra; the skirt next, unzipped, getting trapped for a moment between her shoes, but finally letting her free.

“Take of your shoes, Norma Jean. I want to see you wearing just your lingerie”.

“My happy place. Mmmmh”.

She took her shoes off just with a quick movement of her feet. She was standing there, so soft, so white, so desirable in her stockings, panties and bra. Her eyes were almost closed and her mouth was producing a sleepy “mmmmh” of pleasure.

“And now, your lingerie”.

It wasn’t the first time that Marilyn stripped for somebody, that was obvious. Even without realizing, she was being the sexiest she could. When she took her bra off, she leaned forward, so that he could take a good look at her breasts, and then arched her back , to show them erect, firm, pointy. Then she started taking her panties down her legs, with round movements of her waist, knees and ankles, like dancing an oriental seduction dance. She had now only her stockings left. She laid on the bed, and took them off slowly, very slowly, staring at Kennedy right in his eyes.

He watched her nude, looking at him. Then he told her to sleep until next morning. That first day he didn’t want to risk to do anything else.

* * *

Next time it had been easier for him. He had called, waiting for her to pick up the phone, and expecting her reaction to his voice.

“Hello, Norma Jean”.

Eyes blank. Head floating. Falling, falling, falling.

“Yes, Master”.

“Hello, Norma Jean. I’m your Master, you are my puppet, and today you will act like a niphomaniac with me. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmh. Yes, master”.

“OK, I will go to your apartment now”.

That one had been easy to think. It was the first, obvious one that any man could think about if slaving a woman. To make her plead for sex. To make her be so turn on to beg on the floor for a dick, for a finger, for a tongue between her legs. That was more or less what happened when he arrived to Marilyn’s apartment.

She was wearing a nightdress, and pretended she had just been taking a nap. Instead, she had been preparing herself, chosing her most sexy underwear, shaving some delicate parts of her body, and putting parfum in some others. Now she looked like a panther that has smelled blood. Kennedy tried to pretend he wasn’t shocked, which he was, extremely. Even if he had expected some change, he didn’t think his power was SO big on her. And now she, Marilyn, the actress half America was crazy about, was all over him, pressing her body against his, licking her ear.

“I’m soooo glad you are here. Sooo glad”.

“Really?” He went on with his game of simulated indifference. “Well, I just came by to...”

“You have to fuck me now”.

“What?”

“Yes. Make love to me. Kiss me. Lick me. I need you inside me. Now. Here. PLeeeeease”.

“Well, Norma”.

“Mmmmmh”.

“What, Norma?”

“Don’t... call... me... Norma”.

“Why not, Norma?”

“Aahhhh.

“Does it turn you on?”

“Yessss”.

“But, you see, I can do it, because...”

“Pleeeassssse”.

She knelt on the floor in front of him and started rubbing her face against her cock, which was by now hard as a rock. She noticed it, smiled and faked the movement of a felation on his trousers.

“Yes, that’s it, that’s what I need”.

“But I can’t...”

“You HAVE to!”

She had screamed to him. He thought it would be necessary to do something about it. He stood up and walked towards the door.

“No! Please! I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. PLease stay, stay, stay and fuck me!”

She was on the floor, pleading, with a hand between her wet legs and the other hand tended towards him, like an offer.

“Please, Master, I will do whatever you want me to”.

He came back and looked deep into her eyes.

“Norma Jean”

“Mmmmmmaaaargh!”

“Norma.

“Pleeeeeease”

Short moans of pleasure were scaping her mouth as she increased the rithm of her hand in her clit.

He kissed her in her mouth.

“OK, I will make you cum”.

He undressed quickly, helped by her anxious hands, which desperately searched his dick in his trousers. He kept pushing her apart, but she kept coming back with a groan to press her legs against him, bite him, kiss him in the neck and try to turn him up.

“Here I go, lie down”.

She lied on her back, trying to stay still. But she couldn’t. Her hand was still massaging her clit, and her back moved up and down, slowly, following that movement.

He put his head between her legs.

“OK, now, let me...”

He first bite her thighs strongly, making her scream. Then, he passed slowly one of his fingers through her open and wet vagina, trying not to get too deep. She tried to move forward, towards the finger, but he stopped it.

“You have to let me do it, otherwise I’m leaving”.

“OK, OK, but please don’t stop now, please, please”.

He put his finger in again, this time going farther inside. She trembled. He then licked her clit, while still pressing his finger into her, farther, outside, farther, outside, until it seemed his whole hand was going to dissapear in her pussy. She was screaming, moving furiously from one side to the other, trying to push his head down, harder against her clit.

“Here I go, now, try not to cum yet”.

He kneeled in front of her, and introduced her dick in her cunt. Without order, she would have cum right there, so hard was the pleasure that run through her body. He kept pushing, and pushing, feeling the wetness covering her legs and running through his cock. The pleasure was unbearable for him too, because her vagina was so tight and her spasms so hard. With his hands he caressed her breasts, and her big erect purple nipples. Those tits he had desired so long.

Images of her in the movies starting to pass through his mind. All those times he had seen her sensually suggesting, and now, here she was, screaming of pleasure and biting her lips off thanks to him.

“Yess, yesss”.

He knew that orgasm was close. He increased the rithm of his penetration. She arched once again, like in pain.

“Cum now, cum, cum, cum”, he shouted, while expelling his semen violently on her body.

And she did cum. Her moans increased and increased, until they were a scream of pleasure that made the glasses tremble. She was feeling ripped off her flesh. Caressed right in all her pleasure centres, starting from her clit, and following with her belly, tits, neck, ears, legs, feet... It was all aching of pleasure. She couldn’t stop feeling it. She thought she was going to pass out. Then, after various orgasms in one, she felt it fade away, leaving her exhaust, satisfied, empty.

“OK, Norma, you’ve done it very well. I’m pleased”.

He rested for a while, and then started getting dressed.

“You will sleep now, and you won’t think about all this until my next call. Then, you will remember all the pleasure I gave you, and feel aroused like madness”.

She was falling asleep again, like the first time, that blonde dream.

“See you next time”.

He left the room, and the building, and the city. And tried not to think of her in a while.

* * *

But of course it wasn’t long before he felt the need of her naked body again. It’s Marilyn who we are talking about here. If any woman can turn a man into an addict, this one could make you die of necessity.

And the phone rang again, and Marilyn stood up again to pick it up, and she thought again who could it be, calling her to this number on a Saturday afternoon.

“Cheer me up”.

“Hello, NOrma Jean”.

And it all started again. Eyes blank, open mouth, floating head.

“Hello, Master”.

“Hello, NOrma Jean. I’m your Master, you are my puppet, and today you will act like a shy lusty girl who wants to be fucked right up but doesn’t want to say it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master”.

The knock on the door, fifteen minutes later. The usual nightdress.

“Hello, Master”.

“Hi, Norma”.

“Uuuuurgh”.

“Are you OK NOrma?”

“Yessss”.

“Is there something you want me to do?”

“Yesss, NO! NO!”

She blushed violently.

“I think there is. What is it?”

“No, no, please, I can’t tell”.

“Do you want this?”

He pulled his cock out of his zip with a quick movement. She looked at it like in trance, like something she desired so much but she couldn’t ask for.

“No, I don’t”. She tried to look away, but couldn’t. In fact, her hand came out from nowhere and grabbed it firmly. It seemed she had finally surrendered. But no, still: “No! What am I doing! No, no, no”.

“Come on, you want it”.

He had taken off his shirt and pressed his body against hers, which was trembling in arousal.

“Come on”.

He tore her nightdress to show her naked body, that white soft skin, those tits she tried now to cover with her arms (which he didn’t let her), that pussy dripping of arousal but pressed between the legs like a forbidden prize. He kissed her and pressed her again, harder than before. She couldn’t scape from him, and she didn’t want to, either. She started rubbing herself too, unable to control her own flesh. Soft low voices of protest still came out of her mouth, but were shut up by his tongue, exploring deep down towards her throat.

Embracing her, she took her to the bedroom. There was no way she could defend herself: he was much stronger, she was in trance and, finally, something deep inside her was fighting to tell her this was all right.

He trhew her like a rock on the bed. She was still fighting a bit. He had to push her legs to the sides to be able to see her pussy. So soft, so desirable, as the rest. She screamed, but didn’t try to move. He bite her thigh. She screamed again. Without waiting more, he penetrated her. It was a terrible, painful, humiliating penetration. She was crying. His hands were keeping her still, and he was kissing her again, even if she tried to move the face aside.

“Do you like it”.

“Yesss. Yessss. Yessss.” Crying.

“Are you having fun”.

“Yesss”.

“are you a bitch”.

“Yessss”.

“A bitch”.

“Yesssss”.

“Norma”

“Aaaaah”

“Norma”

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh”

“NOrma”.

“PLeeeeaase...”

He gave a last violent push forward, and felt how she was breaking inside because of the pleasure. It was a deep pleasure, fisical and psicological, like the liberation from all the represion she had been forced to do before. Her muscles spasmed violently, shaking against his cock. He felt it too. He took his dick outside her pussy, and got ready to cum on her. Spontaneously, she turned back to offer him her round, firm ass, still running her finger through her pussy. When he came on her, she seemed to reach orgasm again. Then she passed her hand over the semen, moaning.

“Oh this was good, this was so good”.

“I know, I know”, he said, and watched her caress herself, that blond beauty, like if it was the first time.

* * *

This game went on for almost a year. By now, he was president, and some said she was in the dusk of her career. By that time, he had already told her to behave like a hooker (more than once), like a wild nun, like a loving wife, like a teenager, like a shy nynphomaniac, like a latin sexy lover, like a japanese geisha... That was about all he could come out with. The most creative order he gave her was to feel and hide an increadible orgasm while singing “Happy Birthday” to him. In fact, it was hard for him to argue with those conseliors who were telling him to let her go, because the game had longed way too much. Yes, it did feel that the game, as it was planned, was over. It was time to make a move, or end it.

That’s why he was so hesitating this time. That was why he couldn’t get to anything.

“You will act like... You will act like...”

He took a deep breathe. Finally, he had decided to make a move.

“You will act just like Norma Jean”. He hang the phone without waiting her to answer. When he knocked her door, he was terrified about the possible implications of his decision. What about if she knew everything now, and decided to tell the press about it? What if she rejected him, and told everybody? What if she didn’t even recognize him?

But none of this did happen. She opened the door wearing the same nightdress as always. She stood on her toes to give him a big loving kiss right in his mouth. He was surprised. What did all this mean?

“Come in, please, I’ve been waiting for this so long...”

He kept silent. For the first time in years, he didn’t know what to say. Marilyn, or better said, Norma Jean was kissing him like if he was her boyfriend? Was it true? Or was it also an effect of the drug?

“Please, sit down, I want to talk to you before... anything happens”.

“Of course” he said, trying to pretend he knew... whatever it was she wanted to say.

“First of all, I have to tell you I know everything about all your “hypnosis” trick on me”.

“You do?”

“Yes, I do. Those people on the FBI or CIA or whoever may know a lot, but forgot to tell you taht you had to order me to forget after each session. Every time you left, when I got up I had a clear memory of all my acts, from the moment of your call to the one of our simultaneous orgasms. And I am not that smart, but I understood there was a reason for that”.

He blushed. She had known it all. And he had been so stupid...

“But still, you didn’t tell anybody”.

It was her time now to blush.

“No, I didn’t. Because... because... I was in love with you. Not because of the drug. Just from the very first moment, when you invited me to your place. I got so drunk that night because I was nervous. And then all the hypnosis thing started, and when I was with you I wasn’t myself to tell you all this. That’s why I’ve been feeling so down lately, and that’s why I’m so happy now. Because finally, at last, I can tell you I love you”.

He was so embarrased by this confession he forgot he ahd to say something in return. But what could he say. Obviously, it was the proper time to say either “I love you” or “I leave you”.

She laughed.

“It’s OK, you don’t have to answer right now”.

“No, no, but... but... I want to”.

“OK, then”.

“The truth is... The truth is...”

I loveleaveloveleavelove you

“I also love you”.

She looked at her. Tears showed up in her eyes.

“Oh, John”, she said, and hugged him.

He laughed, trying to relax the situation a bit.

“You don’t call me Master any more?”

“Well, do you want me to?”

“No -laughing- I don’t think so”.

“All right. I prefer it this way”.

“Now, listen, I’ve been the one doing orders all this time. Is there anything you want me to do to you?”

“Well... All you have done so far was reaaaaally good for me. However... I mean... I never got to be on you, I mean, up on you. I would like that”.

“OK” -he kissed her, knowing it was the time.— “Let’s do it, then”.

She picked him by her tie, and moved him to the bedroom. The bed was ready for them to come, surrounded by candles and already open. Still standing, she took his jacket off. He was quite fit, and she liked to pass her hands over his shoulders, his back, his firm ass. She wanted to touch him like she hadn’t done in all the previous meetings, with all her senses on it. She unbuttoned the shirt from behind, caressing his chest at the same time, and kissing his neck softly. He was the one to moan now. All this time, he had been losing this, just because of the pretension to always be in control.

She pulled his trousers off. He had a strong erection, fighting against his underpants. She laughed at the sight of it, and caressed it through the fabric. She pushed him again, and he fall on the bed. She continued rubbing his dick up and down, and smiled at him.

“Don’t you like this too?”

“Oh, yes I do, I do, I do”.

It was much easier undressing her. She was wearing nothing under the nightdress. With a sensual movement of her arms, she slipped it over her head. Her tits were now showing, dancing with every movement. Waiting for his hands.

However, when he tried to reach them, she kept him apart.

“No, no, this is MY time to be in control”.

She took his tie, and smiled again.

“I think it will be fun to tie you to the bed”.

He felt frightened for a moment. Maybe this was it, maybe she was going to tie her and then the press will enter and he would have to resign... But he couldn’t help it. Marilyn, Norma Jean herself, was offering her body to him, out of her own will this time, and was he going to reject it? She took both his hands together, and tied them to the head of the bed. He noticed however, that she hadn’t pressed the knot. It was only a simbolic thing: she was in control this time, and he wasn’t allowed to move or decide by himself. Another kind of mind control, a completely different one. But just as erotic.

She continued to caress his chest, and pressed her thighs against his body. Her pussy was now rubbing up and down against his cock, yet it was still outside her. Now and then, she lained forward, letting him see her breasts so close he thought he could lick them. But just when he tried, she got away, leaving him with the need to have her more intense than before. He wanted to untie himself, but that would go against the rules. She found all this incredibly erotic. She thought she could play like this forever.

But she wouldn’t. With her left hand, she placed his cock inside her pussy. Ir entered slowly, making her shout a little, both of pain and pleasure mixed. It came deep inside her, just down to the end of her. When she felt it completely, she stopped. She smiled at him. And started moving again. Forward and up, letting him bite her shoulder or lick her for a moment. Then again, back and down, letting him enter deep into her body. Up. Lick my tits. Down. Feel my pussy. She was moving slowly, like a cane under the wind, from one side to the other. She stopped again.

“Do you want me to sing you Happy Birthday again?”

He knew what this meant. Do you want to be in control again?

“No, I love it this way. Go on, go on, go on”.

She started moving again, faster this time, moving her body in round circles, his cock still inside her. The pleasure was making him crazy. So was making her. She moaned and kissed him deeply, this time with no getting away game. He finally untied himself, and grabbed her ass firmly, opening her pussy even more. She thought that the next penetration would rip her in two. It almost did. She screamed loud. He followed. The rythm of their movement increased. She passed his hands all over her naked body. She couldn’t do anything but move back and forward, faster and faster, running up to her orgasm. He felt it coming to. He bit her neck. She screamed again. Her breathe was now a series of moans and groans, unable to control herself.

He started moving even faster. And faster. She screamed again. That was the first orgasm. He grabbed her by her waist and pushed her hard against him, forcing her to continue with the movements even against her body’s will. But she didn’t seem to want to stop, either. She was pushing as hard as him, even more, a bit slowlier, but deep, deep inside. She screamed his name, almost cried it. That was the second orgasm. He knew he was close. He bite her shoulder and made the last effort. Each penetration made his dick seem to grow larger, like inflating from inside. One more, one more, one more. He was the one to shout now, feeling his semen explode inside her. She trembled violently on him, and let a last series of little groans scape from her mouth. That was the third and last orgasm.

She fall down on his body, and kept there, embracing him, feeling his hot skin and his quick breathe. He was trying to recover from it all.

“I love you, John”.

“I love you, Norma”.

Then she rolled over to the other side of the bed, and before realizing, they were both asleep.

* * *

It was just about an hour after he left next morning, when the phone rang again. She crossed the apartment running, hoping it would be him again, telling her new orders, ready to make love to her again. But it was a different voice, a voice that sounded angry and faked.

“Hello, Norma Jean -eyes blank, open mouth, head floating—. How do you feel about flying through your window?”

END