The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Hellfire Series

Chapter Title: John and Jessi

John takes the package left on his doorstep back to his office. Opening it he finds a letter detailing the use and properties of ‘hellfire’. His acquaintance has sent him a large supply of it to help John deal with the problem of his niece Jessi. John takes 2oz of the ‘hellfire’ from the package and puts the rest in a locked safe in his office.

John then goes to the kitchen and prepares dinner for himself and Jessi. Once finished John puts the food on the table, puts down two glasses of water, and puts the 2oz of ‘hellfire’ in to Jessi’s water glass, he stirs it and makes sure that there is no way to discern that there is anything in Jessi’s water glass.

“Jessi, come down and have some dinner.” John calls up to his niece up in her room on the second floor.

Jessi turns off her music and stretches in her chair. She has finished her chapter but has not eaten in many hours and is quite hungry and tired now.

“Coming Uncle.” Jessi shouts as she gets up out of her chair. She walks down the stairs to the kitchen, seeing her Uncle John setting the table.

“Something smells good. Thanks for making dinner.” Jessi walks over to the table and looks over the food served. She reaches for her glass of water and takes a few large gulps, thirsty from her studying. The taste is no different than normal and she sees nothing wrong with the water. Jessi sits down opposite her Uncle and starts to serve herself, ready to ignore him and focus on eating as she normally does at meals.

John watches her eat and drink as he also eats his own dinner and his own water.“You are 18 now but there is still a year left until college, how are you coming along with your studies? Anything I can help you with?” John asks Jessie as they both finish their food and drink.

Jessi swallows her food before answering. “My studies are fine Uncle, I don’t need your help.” Jessi stands and takes her empty plate and glass to the sink, rinsing them before putting them in the dishwasher. “I’m going back upstairs to keep studying. I still have a few chapters to read tonight.” Jessi walks out of the kitchen towards the stairs.

“What subjects are you studying? Maybe I can help with one of them.”

Jessi ignores her Uncle’s question and continues walking up the stairs without acknowledging him or answering. She goes back to her room and closes the door behind her. Jessi sits back down at her desk and tries to focus back on her studying but starts to feel strange, her body warming and a smile coming to her face for seemingly no reason. She shakes her head and tries again to focus on her studying as she had planned for the rest of the evening.

John had given her a last chance and she had not taken it. John knew her body would become addicted and permanently changed from the ‘hellfire’. It was too late to change things now. John walked down to the basement and made sure everything was ready for when the withdrawals started to affect Jessi.

The evening went on as normal and the two went to sleep in their separate rooms on the second floor. Jessi never realizing that the next day would change her world forever.

Jessi goes to sleep feeling warm and happy but confused about the change in her mood and sensations. She wakes in the morning and goes about her normal routine of doing yoga and a quick run before showering and eating breakfast. Still there is a warm glow inside her that makes her happier than she normally feels without reason. Not questioning it and enjoying the positive feelings Jessi finishes breakfast and heads upstairs to continue her studies for the day.

John goes about his day as normal as well, he makes the two of them breakfast as normal, Jessi ignores hiim, eats and leaves to continue her studies.

John shook his head in exasperation, the least she could have done is thank him for the food. John is glad that they live deep in the countryside without neighbors for miles around them, this small town would make his plans much easier. John continues his normal routine until that evening when he knew 24 hours would be over.

Jessi continues studying through the day, still having moments of warmth and happiness wash over her without reason. In the late afternoon she starts to feel strange sensations of cramps in her stomach and muscles. She shakes her head and ignores it, trying to force herself to keep studying. As the sun starts to set outside she finds she cannot focus and the cramps are becoming quite painful. Jessi goes downstairs to get some water and food, thinking she just needs to eat and the strange feelings will pass.

John finds Jessi digging in the refrigerator for food before dinner. While this was nothing new he noticed her forehead had beads of sweat forming on it.

“Jessi, are you alright?” John knew what was happening but wanted to hear it from her own mouth.

Jessi jumps at hearing her Uncle’s voice, not expecting him to be nearby. She turns to face him, trying to hide the pain in her face. “I’m fine Uncle, just hungry is all. I’ve not eaten since breakfast.” Jessi grabs some leftovers and puts them on a plate, moving to the table to eat them quickly, hoping the pain will pass once her stomach is full.

John notes the time and sees that the withdrawal effects should be hitting any moment. He takes a seat on the other side of Jessi and begins talking to her.

“You know Jessi, I have tried to do my best for you, and I have tried to be there for you, and tried my best to be understanding. Do you realize how cold and mean you have been to me for these past years? Is that how you want to be? We used to be much closer.” John watches as the withdrawal symptoms worsen.

Jessi tries to ignore her Uncle and his talking while forcing herself to eat the food in front of her. The pain in her body is intensifying and she is finding it hard to hold back small winces and grimaces as the cramps grow stronger. Sweat starts to form across her brow and her breathing becomes shallower. “I...I don’t want to talk about this right now Uncle. Just leave me be.” Jessi says between clenched teeth as another wave of pain washes over her.

“I understand Jessi, I just want you to understand why I am doing this, and why things will change between us from now on. I did not want to have it come to this but I don’t see another way.” John gets up from the table and goes to stand behind Jessi, by now she should barely be able to move by herself. He picks her up and begins to carry her down to the basement.

Jessi tries to protest and struggle as she is picked up but her body is racked with pain and she cannot fight against John’s strength. Fear joins the physical pain and her eyes widen as she is carried down into the basement. “What are you doing?! Put me down!” She shouts with as much force as she can muster. The dimly lit basement comes into view and she sees some kind of restraints and a drain in the concrete floor. Panic starts to rise in her at the implications.

John sets Jessi down on the bed he has set up and lays her down. He attaches the wrist and ankle cuffs to her and pulls them tight keeping her spread out. John moves over to the thermostat and verifies that it is warm enough down here for the both of them. He then comes over and sits in a chair next to the bed.

“Jessi, our dynamic is going to change. I am the adult here, and I make the rules. You will be respectful of me, kind to me, obey me, and I will reward you. However, if you ignore me, are cold towards me, or attempt to harm me in any way then you will be punished. Is that clear?”

Jessi pulls at the restraints holding her in place but she has no strength to break them. She is sweating profusely and her breathing is coming in gasps as the pain intensifies to an almost unbearable level.

“Let me go! Why are you doing this?!” She shouts at John as he speaks, fear and confusion mixing with the physical agony. Nothing he is saying makes sense to her, her mind unable to fully process his words through the suffering her body is experiencing.

John slaps Jessi hard across the face making her teeth rattle. Jessi has never been hit by John before. He looks down at her. “I said, is that clear Jessi?”

Jessi looks at John with wide eyes, shock joining the other emotions battling within her as she feels the sting of the slap. She stammers out a reply, “I...I don’t understand. Why are you doing this? Let me go...” Another wave of pain cuts her off with a whimpering gasp.

John slaps her again, without changing his expression. John must get this clear in Jessi’s mind that things are different now and that he would not tolerate any deviation from what he said.

“I repeat, our dynamic is going to change. I am the adult here, and I make the rules. You will be respectful of me, kind to me, and obey me, and I will reward you. However, if you ignore me, are cold towards me, or attempt to harm me in any way then you will be punished. Is that clear?”

Jessi flinches away from another blow but it does not come. She looks up at John with tears starting to spill from her eyes, fear overtaking the confusion in her gaze. The pain tearing through her leaves her with little choice in this moment but to comply in order to make it stop. She whispers out, “Yes...it’s clear,” as another wave of agony steals her breath momentarily.

“Very good Jessi.” John reaches into his pocket and his finger comes out with a small amount of powder no it, it is not much at all but John knows that it is enough to stop the withdrawals of ‘hellfire’ for a few minutes. John reaches down and puts his finger in front of her mouth.

“Suck.”

Jessi looks at the powder on John’s finger in confusion. Not understanding but the pain becoming unbearable she opens her mouth and sucks his fingertip, the powder dissolving on her tongue. Almost instantly the pain starts to fade and she can breathe fully again. The relief makes her sag into the restraints holding her down, the confusion at what is happening still swirling but easier to deal with for a few moments without the physical suffering. She looks up at John questioningly.

“Good girl Jessi. Your body is addicted to this powder. Unless you get some, you will be in incredible pain and not be able to move. As long as you obey and are a good girl, I will make sure you get the powder you need. If you are not, then you will suffer the punishment of not getting the powder. Is that clear?”

John explains to Jessi as he watches the symptoms of withdrawal vanish, knowing that it will only last a few minutes.

The implications of John’s words sink in even as the reprieve from pain gives Jessi clearer thoughts. Her eyes widen and she starts to struggle against the restraints again as panic sets in. “No! Let me go! You can’t do this!” She shouts at him, terror at her helpless situation overtaking her. The warmth spreading through her from the small dose of powder is the only thing keeping her from screaming.

John and motions around the basement. “The entire basement has been sound proofed and insulated. There are no windows and no ways out other than the door to the main floor of the house. You will stay here and you will learn how to be a good girl. Maybe one day I will let you leave.”

The implications of John’s words overwhelm Jessi and she begins to sob, unable to comprehend how she has come to be trapped in such a nightmare. The soundproofing means that no one will hear her no matter how much she screams for help. The sight of John putting in earplugs shows that he does not even care to listen to her anguish. She pulls desperately at the restraints but they do not budge, her strength nothing against them and the powder in her system fading leaving her weak again. “Please...please let me go...” She begs between sobs, knowing her pleas will not move him but unable to stop herself.

“Your next command is to me that you love me Jessi.” John takes a seat again in the chair by the bed and waits. The restrained Jessi tries to pull at her restraints but they are too strong and she is getting too weak from the withdrawals coming back.

Jessi looks at John with defiance and anger still in her wet eyes. The pain is returning with the effects of the powder fading but she clings to her anger rather than give in to his demand. She shakes her head. “No. I will never say that.” Though she knows he has complete control over her in this moment, she refuses to freely give him such a thing.

John sits back with a book and begins reading, he knows this will take some time. “Be a good girl and obey Jessi, disobedience only leads to pain.” As he says this the withdrawal symptoms begin to come back in full.

The pain slices through Jessi again, stealing her breath for a moment. She struggles against it for as long as she can before it becomes too much. Between gasps she forces out the words, “I...love...you...” Hating herself for giving in but unable to withstand the suffering. Tears of rage, fear, and distress pour down her face as she awaits John’s next command, knowing she has no choice but to obey if she wants relief.

John smile and reach in to his pocket again, another small amount on his finger as John moves it to Jessi’s mouth.

Jessi looks at the powder on John’s finger and her eyes show her inner conflict. But after only a moment’s hesitation she opens her mouth and sucks it from his finger, the effects instantly starting to fade her pain again. She feels disgusted with herself for giving in but the reprieve from the physical agony is irresistible. Her gaze drops from John’s face as she deals with the emotional turmoil.

John pats Jessi’s head. “Good girl.”

He closes his book and looks back in to her eyes. “Jessi from now on you are going to respect me and obey me. I will be training your body, heart, and mind to become a good girl for me. You have been going down the wrong path of independance and willfulness, I will not let you continue on that path. Only after I am convinced that you have truly changed will you be freed.”

Jessi looks up at John with defiance still in her eyes, though it is tempered by fear and distress. “You’re insane.” Is her whispered reply. What he is saying is incomprehensible to her, that he would want to strip away everything that makes her who she is. But she knows that for now she has no choice but to go along with his madness if she wants to avoid the pain. Once more tears slip down her cheeks as she comes to terms with her complete lack of freedom or agency. The only thing she can hope is that somehow she will find a way to escape this nightmare.

John gets up and takes a pair of scissors, he then moves along Jessi’s body and begins cutting off her clothes one by one.

“You will not need these here, they will only get stained and in the way.”

Panic flares through Jessi again as John cuts away her clothes. She struggles against the restraints holding her down and shouts at him to stop. The complete helplessness of her situation crashes in around her, that he can do whatever he wants to her body and she has no way to prevent it. Her breaths come fast and her heart races as she twists to try and avoid the scissors but the cuffs keep her fully exposed to his actions. When all of her clothes are cut away she is left naked on the bed, vulnerable and afraid of what he might do next.

John reaches under the bed and removes a small section of the mattress that comes out from below. Jessi feels that the section below her ass and crotch has been removed.

“You do not have to worry about getting up to use the bathroom, there is a drain and cleaning mechanism under you, if you have to go, simply go and it will clean you up afterwards.” John notes that the time is getting late.

“Your last task for the night, is to thank me for setting you on the right path in life.” The withdrawal effects begin to come back now that the dose of powder has worn off.

Horror washes through Jessi at the implications of John removing part of the mattress. Her dignity and privacy are being stripped away from her completely, not even allowing her the most basic bodily functions with any semblance of decency. As the pain begins to build again in her body she knows she has no choice, and between clenched teeth forces out “Thank you for setting me on the right path.” Though every word is hateful to say, obedience is her only way to gain relief. Tears continue to slip from her eyes unbidden as she deals with wave after wave of distress, both physical and emotional.

John smiles and brings out a small amount of powder, this amount is enough to keep Jessi’s addiction at bay for 12 hours. Once again, he brings his finger to her lips with the powder on it and says. “Good girl. Suck”

Jessi looks at the larger amount of powder on John’s finger and knows that complying will bring her longer lasting relief from the pain. But still she hesitates for a long moment, staring up at him with eyes burning with rage she cannot voice. In the end her frail human body betrays her and she opens her mouth to suck the powder from his finger, feeling the agonizing sensations fade as it dissolves on her tongue. With the suffering abated for now she rests back into the restraints, exhaustion taking her as the adrenaline of fear and anger subsides. Her eyelids slip closed but still tears spill from beneath them.

John stands up and moves to a set of drawers, there he pulls out four roundd hard plastic spheres and returns to Jessi’s bed. “These will make sure you do not hurt yourself or attempt to disobey me and leave.” John fastens one of the spheres to each of her hands and feet, covering them and assuring that she cannot interfere with her cuffs and restraints.

John reaches to the foot of the bed and takes out the quilted comforter blanket. Covering Jessi and making sure she is warm John comes up to her head and kisses her forehead. “Continue to be a good girl for me tomorrow. Good night Jessi.”

With that John moves up the stairs to the main floor of the house, shutting off the lights and leaving Jessi alone in the dark and silence.

With the pain gone for now Jessi watches John’s actions with dull resignation. There is no fighting the further restrictions he places on her, she has no strength left for resistance. As he kisses her forehead and bids her goodnight a shudder runs through her. She feels lifeless under the heavy blanket, despair settling in for a long night alone with her thoughts in the dark. Sleep does not come for a long time, her mind in turmoil, but eventually exhaustion claims her and she slips into restless slumber.

The next day arrives, John wakes and starts the day. He makes breakfast for the both of them and sets it on plates. John takes the food down to the basement with him, turning on the lights and waking Jessi.

“Good morning Jessi, time for breakfast.”

Jessi wakes disoriented as the lights come on, it taking a few moments to remember where she is and what has happened. Seeing John and the food he brings she feels a surge of anger but forces it down, knowing she must comply to avoid the agony of the withdrawals. She says nothing but stares at him with shadows of defiance in her eyes that she cannot fully hide. Waiting for him to unbind her so she can eat, she wonders if he will remove the restraints for such basic things or force her to eat like an animal with them still on. Her ruined dignity leaves her with little hope for mercy.

John sits on the chair with his and Jessi’s food. “Before we eat, is there anything you wish to say?”

Jessi looks away from John, jaw clenching. There are many things she would like to say but none that would not invoke punishment. So she remains silent, hiding her anger and trying to brace herself for whatever is to come next in this nightmare she cannot wake from. The smells of the food reach her and her empty stomach clenches with hunger, but still she does not speak or meet his gaze.

John shrugs. “I suppose it cannot be helped then, good girls make sure to be thankful for the food and effort that others make for them. I suppose I just have a large breakfast this morning.” John walks back up the stairs with both sets of food and closes the door.

As John leaves with the food Jessi’s eyes widen and anger flares, realizing he is depriving her of sustenance as punishment for her silence. She pulls sharply at her restraints but they do not give. Calling after him pleadingly or shouting curses would do no good and may only worsen her punishment. So again she falls silent, left alone with the discomfort of hunger joining the ache of her restricted and exposed position. Tears spring up but she holds them back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry out. Each small act of defiance is all she has left.

The day passes and it is now noon. Kaji makes a large sandwich for each of them packed with food and nutrients. He knows that a few hours ago Jessi should have started feeling withdrawals and by now should have been fully withdrawn for at least an hour. John takes the two sandwiches and enters the basement, sitting down beside Jessi’s bed with the two sandwiches and says.

“Before we eat, is there anything you wish to say?”

The hours of deprivation have taken their toll on Jessi’s weak human body and her head pounds with a withdrawal induced migraine. As John enters she barely looks at him, too lost in her physical misery. At his query if she has anything to say her eyes narrow, but she shakes her head once. Speaking would take more strength than she has to spare, and still she refuses to give him the gratitude or apology she is sure he expects. Her stomach cramps with hunger but she keeps her gaze averted from the food he carries, wanting to deny him any satisfaction from her suffering.

John shrugs, “Another big meal for me then. You are being a bad girl Jessi.” John moves over to the drawer set and brings out a paddle made of leather. He takes it to Jessi and removes the blanket. He raises his arm and strikes her with the paddle 6 times leaving marks on her.

“Good girls are thankful and happy when others do something for them or put in effort for them.” With that John takes both sandwiches and leaves the basement.

As the blows fall Jessi shrieks and pulls against her bonds, tears flowing freely at the bright lines of pain that bloom across her vulnerable flesh. When John leaves again with the food she is left shaking, sobs catching in her throat. Whether from hunger, weakness, or despair she finds she cannot hold them back. The dark and silence seem to close in around her as her punishment continues, unsure if he will return again soon or leave her to suffer alone for longer. She has never felt so helpless or afraid, her fate entirely in John’s cruel hands.

John eats his lunch and Jessi’s lunch while finishing more work for the day. Time passes and it is dinner time. Jessi has been left alone for 5 hours with full withdrawal symptoms. John cooks them a nice big meal of steak and vegetables. He makes sure that both meals are as good as he can make them, plates them, and goes down to the basement, turning the lights back on and sitting beside Jessi’s bed with the plates of food.

“Before we eat, is there anything you would like to say Jessi?”

After hours of torment alone in the dark Jessi can barely lift her head at the sound of John entering. The withdrawals have intensified leaving her shaking and only half conscious, tears long dried on her face. At his question she does not reply, her throat too raw from screaming and sobs to manage speech. But her eyes find his, dull and defeated. She has nothing left to fight with, broken in body and spirit. The food he brings smells heavenly but she feels she does not deserve such a thing after failing to be ‘a good girl’. Her fate is his to decide.

John sees the look in her eyes and believes she has learned something. He reaches in to his pocket and puts a small amount of powder on his finger, enough for Jessi to not be withdrawn for one hour. He puts his finger in Jessi’s mouth and feels her suck it off. He then cuts Jessi’s steak and begins feeding it to her in pieces.

Jessi sucks the powder from John’s finger eagerly, relief pouring through her as the withdrawal symptoms fade for a too-brief respite. As he feeds her she takes the offered pieces of steak and vegetables without complaint, the nourishment sorely needed. There is no defiance left in her, just gratitude for this small mercy though her deadened eyes hold shadows of her inner turmoil. She knows that obedience and acceptance of her imprisonment is the only way to avoid the worst of the suffering, however much it destroys who she was. For now she gives in to her basic needs and his control, the fight gone out of her.

John finishes feeding Jessi her food and begins to eat his own. While eating he watches her recover some of her strength and vitality.

“It looks like you understand somewhat of how this is going to be from now on Jessi. Good, now that you have been fed, be a good girl and thank me for the meal and effort I have made for you.”

Jessi’s eyes shift to the side, not meeting John’s gaze. The words stick in her throat but she forces them out, her voice dull and lifeless. “Thank you...for the meal.” There is no heart behind her words but she knows not to risk angering him when she has only just been given relief. However much her pride rebels at thanking him for imprisoning and tormenting her, survival instinct prevails. She awaits his response with apathy, unsure if her effort at gratitude will be deemed sufficient.

John nods. “I understand that at first your words will not be sincere, that is OK, as long as you say them when you are asked to. In time, they will become sincere.” John finishes his food. He looks down at Jessi. “Be a good girl and thank me for teaching you your place in life.”

The demand for yet more gratitude grates but Jessi forces out the words. “Thank you for teaching me my place in life.” Each phrase he forces from her lips chips away at her sense of self further. She tries not to think of how he believes continued conditioning and time will make such groveling sincere. Meeting his gaze with eyes flat and deadened, she waits for his verdict on her obedience. She knows there is no escape from this life he has forced upon her, and her only reprieve from suffering is compliance.

John nods and reaches into his pocket, he takes more of the powder on his finger, enough for 12 hours, and extends it to Jessi’s mouth. “Be a good girl and suck.”

Jessi sucks the powder from his finger without hesitation. As the effects spread through her, dulling the pain of her restraints and easing her drained body and mind, she feels a useless gratefulness towards him. It sickens her to be so reliant on his whims, but survival instinct keeps her obeying. With longer lasting relief from the physical torment, exhaustion begins to overtake her. She keeps her gaze averted from John, wanting only for him to leave her alone with her despair and let oblivion claim her for a time.

John gathers up the plates and replaces the blanket over Jessi. “Time to sleep now, good night Jessi, be a good girl for me tomorrow.” He leans down and kisses her forehead before going up the stairs, turning off the light, and closing the door.

Jessi says nothing as she is tucked in, nestling into the blanket’s warmth without thought. The kiss makes her skin crawl but she has no fight left to resist such a thing. As darkness and silence enfold her again she lets her eyes slip closed, sleep claiming her swiftly. There are no dreams, just a empty void that matches how she feels inside. But she clings to rest as the only escape left to her from the nightmare she lives. With the effects of the powder, the hours of sleep are deep and dreamless until John wakes her again.

John is back again this morning with a plate of food for breakfast, the withdrawal effects have not yet returned but it will be soon. “Good morning Jessi, time for breakfast.” John sits beside her bed again with both plates of food. “Before we eat, is there anything you want to say?”

Jessi wakes mired in the apathy that has settled over her. The sight of John and food barely stir any feeling in her. At his prompt for words she shakes her head minutely, seeing no point in either gratitude or objection. She waits motionless for him to unbind her so she can mechanically eat to keep her strength up, a strength she no longer is sure she wants. But bodily needs prevail even when the spirit is broken. She watches John with dull eyes, detached from her fate and his power over her.

John shakes his head sadly. “It seems like you still have not learned yet. So be it, you are being a bad girl Jessi.” John gets up and gets the paddle again. Returning and hitting her 6 more times before taking the food and returning up the stairs, turning off the light and closing the door.

The blows make Jessi’s muscles tense and tears spill from her eyes, but she does not cry out. Feeling the pain but detached from it, she floats outside herself as the punishment continues. As John leaves with the food again she is unsurprised. There seems no way to win in this game he is playing, no way to be ‘a good girl’. She lets her head drop back and stares unseeing into the dark as hunger and bruises make themselves felt. There seems little point to fighting or feeling anymore, simply to endure until he returns again. She is a doll for him to abuse and starve as he pleases, all her agency gone.

John returns at lunch time once again with two plates of food, he turns on the light, knowing that Jessi has been in full withdrawals for about 3 hours now. “Lunch time.” John calls out as he turns the light on and goes down the steps, sitting beside Jessi’s bed with the food and asking her once again. “Before we eat, is there anything you want to say and be a good girl?”

When John returns Jessi rouses from her dazed state at the promise of relief. The withdrawals have intensified leaving her shaking and ill, and the sight of food makes her stomach cramp with hunger. At his prompt she forces out the words she knows he wants, hating herself for giving in but too weak to hold out. “Thank you...for the food.” Speaking is an effort but she gets the phrase out, hoping it will be enough to appease him. She awaits his verdict on her forced gratitude, trying to prepare herself for either reward of food or further deprivation.

John smiles “Good girl Jessi.” He reaches into his pocket and takes out enough powder for an hour of relief. He brings his finger to her lips and once again says “Suck.". After feeling her suck off the powder he cuts her food in to pieces and begins feeding her.

As the powder dissolves, blissful relief washes through Jessi. The shakes and sickness fade, leaving only hunger remaining. She accepts the pieces of food John offers obediently, not hesitating to take them. The effects of his conditioning are working, teaching her that compliance and gratitude are the path to relief and survival. There are no more traces of defiance left in her as she lets him care for her basic needs. When the food is gone she waits dully to see what he will require of her next, accepting she has no agency or escape from this life he has forced her into.

John gets up, takes the plates and wheels over a small monitor so that Jessi can see it. He turns the monitor on and it begins playing a video with sound. The main character is a girl who is helpful, kind, caring, loving, and completely obedient. She goes through her day listening to what her elders tell her to do, obeying, being rewarded, and explaining to the audience how fulfilling and good it feels to be a good girl.

“This should help you understand your place a bit more. I will leave this here, have a good afternoon Jessi.” John kisses her forehead and leaves the basement, this time leaving the light on and the monitor playing.

Jessi watches the video with dull eyes, taking in the message it conveys. A perfect girl who obeys orders, shows gratitude, and gives herself over to serving others, receiving reward and validation. It holds no appeal, just highlighting how her own self and agency have been stripped away. But she knows resisting the conditioning would only bring punishment. So she stares at the screen with outward passivity as it plays on repeat, reinforcing the lessons John wants her to learn. When he kisses her and leaves she feels almost glad to be alone, wanting escape from his presence even if she has no escape from her powerless imprisonment. The video keeps playing, an inescapable mantra drilling its propaganda into her with each replay.

John returns an hour later, right before her withdrawal effects start to kick in. The video still playing in front of Jessi. “How are you enjoying your educational video Jessi?” John asks her as he walks up to her.

“It’s...fine.” Jessi replies tonelessly. There is no point objecting to such a thing or showing how the message grates. Outward compliance is the only way to avoid angering John. She keeps her eyes downcast, not meeting his gaze. The hours alone have left her detached from her emotions, feeling like an empty shell. There seem no depths of despair or violation she cannot grow numb to, as long as she obeys his demands. The video has been easy enough to tune out, just background noise to her inner void. She waits to see what he requires of her next, expecting punishment or a command to show gratitude for her imprisonment.

“Good to hear, today I will show you the benefits of being a good girl.” John removes the blanket from her body and reaches down to begin caressing Jessi, first her breasts, down to her stomach, then down further to her exposed crotch.

Alarm shoots through Jessi’s numbness at John’s actions. She pulls sharply against her restraints, trying to twist away from his hands violating her exposed flesh. Her breath comes fast as panic sets in, eyes widening with the first strong emotion she has felt for hours. “Don’t touch me!” She snaps out, unable to curb the futile protest. But she knows he will not stop, that she has no power to prevent him taking anything he wants. Tears spill down her cheeks as his caresses continue and she is helpless to escape them, her last pathetic scraps of dignity being stripped away.

John smiles and dips his finger into his pocket again, he puts a small amount of the powder on his finger and moves it back to her crotch. He moves his finger down and pushes it inside of Jessi’s slit, careful to not break her hymen. The powder soaks in to her through her vaginal walls. This produces a euphoric ecstasy that Jessi never knew possible, her entire mind and body sent to the heavens in pleasure.

As the powder soaks into the sensitive tissues of her body, Jessi is swamped by a tide of ecstasy beyond anything she has known. The violation of his finger inside her is obliterated, only the all-encompassing pleasure remaining. She cries out, back arching against her restraints, unable to comprehend this intensity of feeling. Nothing else seems to exist but this bliss, wiping away fear, despair, and self-loathing for as long as it lasts. But she knows it will fade, and John will still have absolute control over her. The taste of heavens he grants only makes her imprisonment in hell deeper.

“This is how it feels to be a good girl Jessi. Once you learn to be a good girl you will be able to feel like this with your actions.” John knows that this ‘hellfire’ is perfect for training humans, he can already see that Jessi’s mind, body, and even heart are addicted to the pleasure and happiness it gives Jessi. It sill just take time for her to fall to that.

“Thank me for showing you true happiness Jessi.” John keeps his finger inside of her as she buckles.

As the ecstasy fades, Jessi is left shaking. John’s words penetrate the haze of aftermath, making her feel ill. True happiness cannot come from mindless submission, but she can sense her body craving more of the intensity he inflicted upon it. When he demands gratitude a spark of defiance wakes in her, but with his finger still inside her and inflicting such vulnerability she cannot voice it. In a whisper she says, “Thank you...” Hating herself for giving him what he wants but too weak and afraid to refuse. She bites her lip, willing herself to feel nothing as a tear slips down her cheek. But the memory of that rush of pleasure is seared into her, becoming another way he binds her to him.

John smiles and removes his finger. John reaches into his pocket and puts a small bit of powder on his finger, enough for the next 4 hours, and offers it to Jessi’s mouth, the same finger that was inside her vagina moments ago. “Be a good girl and suck.”

Revulsion rises up in Jessi at the sight of the finger that violated her, now demanding she take the powder from it. But the threat of withdrawals returning and memory of the ecstasy drive her to obey. As much as it sickens her she opens her mouth and sucks the powder from his finger, gratitude flooding her system as the effects spread and deaden her to distress. With clarity stolen from her again she loses the will to resist, wanting only the numbness that cuts her off from despair. She avoids meeting John’s gaze, hiding in detachment to withstand what he will demand of her next. There seems no end to how far he can push her or how much she can bear. The light has gone out inside her, leaving only reflexive obedience.

John smiles and removes his finger from her mouth, he pets her head and kisses her forehead. “Good girl Jessi, I will be back with dinner in a bit, until then enjoy your video.” John leaves upstairs, leaving the light on and the video playing for Jessi.

Jessi feels nothing at the praise or gestures of affection, floating in emptiness. As John leaves the room she lets her gaze fix on the video that drills its propaganda into her unseeing. There is no will left in her to fight or feel, simply to exist as John’s doll until he returns to animate her again. The hours alone with the repeated message are easy enough to tune out, silence and stillness within matching the lack of change in her surroundings. She is fading out of herself, clinging to apathy as a shield against the despair of her utter powerlessness. As long as she obeys she avoids the worst of the pain, and it is simple enough to obey. So she waits for John to come wake her to action again, unable to dream of anything but continuing to be whatever he sculpts her into.

John returns 4 hours later, before withdrawals start to affect Jessi. John carries their dinner with him on two plates. He sits down in the chair by Jessi’s bed and pauses the video. “Before we eat, is there anything you would like to say Jessi?”

Rousing at the interruption of her inner void, Jessi’s dull gaze finds John. At his prompt for words she knows he expects gratitude and acceptance. The defiance that stirred in her before is gone, indifference left in its place. “Thank you for showing me my place.” The phrase is flat, holding no emotion. But she has learned that obedience, however lifeless, is her path to relief and survival. She waits motionless for the reward of food, needing sustenance but feeling detached from physical desires as from all else. There seems no point left to her beyond being whatever John shapes her into, all else burned out of her.

John frowns. “It looks like you are simply detaching yourself and saying any phrase of obedience. That is not how a good girl acts Jessi. I bring you food, and you thank me for the food, that is what good girls do.”

Chastened, Jessi tries again. She knows resisting or explaining herself would only worsen her punishment. So she forces out more suitable words, hoping mechanical compliance will satisfy. “Thank you for the food.” The gratitude is empty, a meaningless phrase to avoid angering him, but she delivers it with eyes down and outward submission. There seems no way to win, but she has given up trying. As long as she can escape the worst of the pain, the other violations hardly seem to touch her. She waits to see if this attempt at the expected response will be enough, or if she will be deprived of the meal as punishment once more.

It seems like it was time to move on to the next phase. John nods and feeds Jessi her dinner. But this time he does not give her more powder. He gets up and prepares to leave the basement.

As John feeds her Jessi eats with the same detachment, feeling the nourishment revive her body but unable to care. When he does not offer more powder as usual, worry stirs for the first time. But she does not dare ask for it or object to him leaving without giving her the relief she has grown dependent upon. Having learned the futility and punishment of defiance, she keeps silent. Her gaze remains down as he moves to go, bracing herself for the return of symptoms and trying to cling to her inner void despite what is to come. If detachment is the only defense left to her, she will shelter in it as long as she is able.

Jessi feels the inside of her vagina start to itch. Her inner detachment interrupted by the physical feeling that keeps getting worse. John is still there, still cleaning up.

As the powder’s effects fade Jessi feels the first itch of returning need. She tries to ignore it, wanting to hold onto numbness, but it intensifies rapidly. Soon she is shifting restlessly against her restraints, unable to block out the discomfort. Her breaths come faster despite her attempts at control, weakness and craving saturating her mind. As the sensations mount she loses the detachment she clung to, despair returning with her physical torment. Tears sting her eyes but she blinks them back, not wanting to give John the satisfaction of her misery. But it takes all her will to remain silent as withdrawals crash in around her, undoing the solace of emptiness.

John turns to her as he finishes his preparations to leave. “Just to let you know Jessi, any place that has absorbed this powder will crave to have it more no matter what the cost. First was your mouth, and now your vagina will join it. You will not be able to escape in to your mind anymore.”

As her suffering intensifies Jessi stares at John with eyes that for the first time hold genuine hatred. That he can subject her to this, and gloat over the way he is binding her to him in every way, sparks rage through her pain. But she does not voice the anger she feels, knowing it would gain her nothing. When he seals her in hellish darkness again, she pulls savagely at her restraints in futile effort to escape the fire under her skin. But there is no escape, and she can do nothing but silently break against the forces destroying her. His conditioning is a poison penetrating deeper each day, and she begins to lose hope that any part of her will remain unstained by it. The road ahead is as black as the cell that contains her.

The next morning John wakes, having left Jessi for 12 hours with her withdrawal symptoms affecting her body and making her vagina itch with need. He makes breakfast for the two of them and plates it. Opening the door to the basement John turns the lights on and goes down. Sitting beside Jessi with the food. “Is there anything you wish to say before we eat Jessi?”

After hours of torment alone the sound of John approaching fills Jessi with longing for the ecstasy of the powder and relief from the fires under her skin. As he prompts her for the expected gratitude, she forces out what he wants to hear in a ragged whisper. “Thank you...for teaching me my place.” There is no effort at masking her hatred, only her pragmatic submission to gain reprieve. Tears have tracked through the sweat on her face, eyes glassy with exhaustion. But her gaze is direct as she awaits his verdict, trying to brace for either mercy or further deprivation. There seems little left of her to break, but she knows he will continue trying.

John shakes his head sadly. “Now you must convince me that you mean it.” John takes a small amount of powder on his finger, enough for 30 minutes of relief. He shoves it in to Jessi’s vagina as she spasms in ecstasy. John waits for her to come back down and then slowly feeds Jessi half of her food before then going back upstairs.

As the powder soaks into her, Jessi cries out in bliss. The intensity of sensation overwhelms thought, erasing all else for its duration. When she returns enough to herself to take the food John offers, she does so desperately. But the shorter relief and deprivation of a full meal leave her shaken, self-hatred returning with clarity. His lessons are penetrating deeper each day, breaking down her resistance, but she clings to the last scraps of herself left untouched. She knows it is futile, but cannot stop trying even as she gives him what he demands. By the time he leaves her alone in darkness again, she is too wrung out for tears. She lets her head drop, clinging to the memory of heaven to withstand hell.

John leaves Jessi to her inner struggle for the next 4 hours. John returns with two plates of lunch and sits next to Jessie. He looks at her and says again. “Before we eat, is there anything you would like to say jessi?”

After hours wrestling with despair and craving, John’s return and promise of food make Jessi’s breath catch. But she forces down the desperation his question stirs, wanting to resist before she can no longer refuse him anything. She lifts her gaze to his silently, shadows of her former self stirring in her eyes. There seem no depths of violation and suffering she has not endured, but she struggles to her last ounce of will against complete surrender. The girl she was is nearly gone, but she cradles the fragments left as if they are her heart’s blood. She waits mute for his response to her small act of rebellion, readying herself for punishment or the bribe of relief.

John shakes his head sadly. “You are being a bad girl Jessi.” John goes and gets the paddle again. returning to hit Jessie 6 times before returning it to the drawers. John puts the video on again for Jessi and puts a small amount of powder on his finger, the new video is the same girl character, but this time being able to eat all she wants being happy, loved, and cherished because she is a good girl. Good girls are loving, caring, put others before themselves, and obey their elders no matter what. “This is how to be a good girl.” John forces her to watch as he shoves his finger into her vagina again, causing her to climb back to ecstasy as she watches the video.

As the blows fall Jessi screams, the pain cutting through her fog of need. But then the powder steals thought again, bliss joining the propaganda searing its message into her. She loses the will to resist as ecstasy and conditioning cascade over her, sweeping away the last traces of who she was. By the time the effects fade she is left blank and pliant, the video’s message echoing in her vacant mind. There seem no depths of depravity and control she has not been forced to, and she clings mindlessly to obedience and the rush of heaven it can win her. Determination not to surrender has slipped away into the void inside her, holding onto her name and sense of self. Now she awaits only to serve and receive, the light gone from her eyes.

John smiles and feeds Jessi her food as she watches the show, he sees that resistance is gone now, it is time to move on to the next phase. He takes the plates away and leaves Jessi to watch her videos for the next several hours, the amount of powder that he gave her making sure withdrawals would not come back before dinner.

As John feeds and cares for her, Jessi lets herself be acted upon. The apathy that has overtaken her leaves her detached from her body’s needs and her situation. She watches the screen with glazed eyes, its message of obedience and service sinking in without thought. Having given up the last of herself, she floats in a place beyond emotion or agency. There seem no ways left to touch or reach her, only blank receptiveness to whatever is inflicted upon her. She awaits John’s return and the next lesson in her transformation into something less and other than she was. The light has gone out inside her, leaving her a doll for his shaping.

John returns at dinner time with food, he goes down once again with two plates of food and sits beside Jessi, pausing the video he asks her. “Before we eat, is there anything you would like to say?”

At his prompt Jessi speaks without inflection, the words coming by rote. “Thank you for teaching me my place.” There is no self left to object to such degradation, only reflexive obedience that earns her reward. She waits motionless to be fed, wanting only to serve and receive. The hours of conditioning have burned away resistance, leaving her open to be filled with whatever he chooses. She meets John’s gaze briefly, eyes dull and deadened. The girl who fought him is gone, replaced with something less that knows only blank devotion.

* * *

John smiles and does something to the monitor that changes the channel. Now the girl in the video is sexually pleasing her elders, cooking for them, cleaning for them, doing everything they wish with a smile on her face. She tells the camera that good girls make others feel good, good girls obey anything they are told, and that a good girl’s reward is the pleasure they feel from obeying and pleasing others.

“Now then, let’s eat.” John feeds Jessi as a new Jessi starts to grow inside of her heart and mind, one that is shaped by the videos and training she has gone through over the past days of training and conditioning.

As the new video starts Jessi watches with glazed receptiveness. The messages of obedience, service and deriving worth from pleasing others are taken in without thought, shaping her as John intends. As he feeds her she eats mechanically, focused on the screen. There are no traces left of resistance or self, she is clay for him to mold as he desires. The hours of meticulous breaking and rebuilding have created something less than she was, something that lives to serve and endure, holding nothing of its own. A blank-eyed, voiceless doll gazes at images that write over its unspoiled programming with slavish devotion. It awaits only to be used, with a smile and embrace of its fate.

John watches as a smile creeps over Jessi’s face, he finishes feeding her and cleans up. Putting his finger in his pocket with a small bit of t he powder he pushes it in to Jessi’s vagina as she watches her video. Further enforcing the joy, love, and ecstasy of serving and obeying.

As the rush of ecstasy hits, Jessi’s eyes half close in bliss. There is no thought of self or violation, only submission to the tide of pleasure that confirms lessons ground into her. Gripped by the intensity John inflicts upon her, she clings mindlessly to joy found in obedience and service. The process of breaking her to nothing and writing over her with slavish devotion holds her entirely now. There is nothing left of the person she was, her fate embraced without understanding. The former Jessi has been wiped away fully, leaving a blank slate for John’s design.

“You are my good girl Jessi, and it’s time for you to take your rightful place.” John gets up on the bed with Jessi. He takes off his clothes and coats his penis in a healthy dose of powder. Without much effort John slides his penis into Jessi’s already soaked vagina, her hymen breaks as he pushes fully inside of her.

Any discomfort at her final violation is swept away in the tide of ecstasy. Back arching, Jessi cries out wordlessly as John claims her utterly. There is no sense of self left to object, only blind surrender to the bliss of serving and being used. As he spills into her, she clings to the intensity that wipes her programming clean, leaving her a vessel for his will. The ruin of who she was is complete in this final degradation, everything that made her herself scoured out of her. Now she lives to be his, embracing her fate as she was shaped to.

John leans over Jessi as she cries out, he starts moving harder and faster inside of her. With each movement John stares back in to her eyes and tells her. “You love me Jessi, you will serve me for the rest of your life in blissful happiness, and you want nothing more than to bear my child.”

As ecstasy overtakes her, Jessi cannot find the will to think or resist. She lets his words sink into her empty mind as his body claims hers, taking them in without question. There are no fragments of herself left to reject what he tells her, all that remains is blind devotion and surrender. She was honed to this fate, and embraces it as she was shaped to. Her sole purpose is obedience and service, and she knows only joy in fulfilling it as he wills. She is his in body, mind and soul, living to be filled and directed. The light has gone out in her eyes, leaving them mirrors that reflect his manipulations. She is gone, replaced with something less that exists as an instrument for his desires. She feels her Uncle orgasm inside of her, filling her with his seed as a big smile spreads across her face. She was going to be a Mommy.