The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven’s Gate

Chapter 2

Orion and Ravana

mc, mf,ff,fd,sci-fi

Plot synopsis: Slave Hunters Orion and Ravana Convert a new slave for the Empire while evading the League Anti-Slave Units. The second story in the Heaven’s Gate series.

I went to check on our latest acquisition. Young girl, age 20, a gutter punk barely above being homeless. Ravana enticed her to our shithole apartment with the prospect of free drugs and free food. She got the drugs, a powerful sedative in a glass of wine that she downed in an instant. She went into a semi-conscious state almost instantly. She collapsed, her world spinning, I’m sure, trying to voice her concerns to us. Now she was strapped to a bed, wrists and ankles bound to the bed posts, naked except for her panties which were thoroughly wet. Our methods for Converting the Unblessed were crude compared to the procedures executed on Heaven’s Gate. Headphones are pumping the Mantra into her head and a visor, attached to the headphones, transmits images of sex and slavery into her mind. Two prongs on either side of the visor project pin-point lasers into her pupils, preventing her eyes from moving. She is capable of blinking, but even if a bomb went off next to her, she’d be unable to look away from the perverted images that are soaking into her brain.

She was perfect for our purposes. No family, no ties to the world around her, she has already disappeared from society. She moans and tenses, her pale thin body twisting to some neural pleasure her mind has created from the sounds and images that are pounding her mind and crushing her free will to dust. Soon she will be ready for a temporary implant. A small Pearl, inserted into the hood of her clitoris, will control her until she can be thoroughly converted at Heaven’s Gate. Empire Agents will take her when she’s ready and ferry her to Heaven’s Gate and to our Mistress. Once fully Converted, the Royals will bid high for her. The Empire Elite love to buy slaves like her. Thin and pale, her body already pierced and covered in tattoos, hair dyed a shocking blue, they’ll salivate over a rough slum girl that was once full of piss and attitude, now Converted, now Obedient and Subservient.

Ravana returns from her latest hunt. My cocks stirs at the sight of my hunting partner. Slave Huntress Ravana, formerly Slave A, was responsible for my Blessed Conversion to the Empire. “How’s the girl doing?”, she asks. “She seems close to completion.” “She is”, I reply. “We can Pearl her soon. I was waiting for you to return before starting. I figured you would want to reap the rewards of your catch”. She grins and walks into me, grabbing my crotch and shoving her tongue into my accepting mouth. I pull her into me and we kiss each other for long moments. I love this woman almost as much as I love our Mistress. I know that I’ve been programmed to feel this way, Ravana as well has been made to feel the same devotion to me. But I don’t care. Hunters need to be devoted to each other. Need to trust and support each other. Even though we are extremely careful, League (of Non Aligned Worlds) Anti-Slave Agents are constantly looking for us. They know the Empire has infiltrated their territory and several hunters and the slaves they’ve converted have been captured. The man, Ivanova, is the commander of this group. Supposedly an Empire defector, he is rumored to have broken the bonds of the Pearl and has vowed revenge upon the Empire. We are always on the move. Never in one spot or one planet for too long. Which is good. This apartment was cheap and no questions were asked when we paid for it in cash but it is dump.

Ravana unzips my pants and pulls out my cock, bringing me back from my musings. She whispers to me ”It’s time. You will be my sub on this one. Activate slave boy protocol” Instantly i am under her control, her servant. When I‘m the Dominate one she will sub for me. “Yes, Mistress Ravana. What are your commands?” i ask. “Remove your clothes, stand at attention and wait for further instructions” “Yes Mistress, i hear and obey.” Ravana moves over to the girl, still staring wide-eyed at the visor, her mouth agape, a trickle drool running down her cheek. She removes the cuffs from the girl’s hand and ankles and turns off the visor and removes the headphones. The girl blinks several times and begins to look around. Ravana doesn’t waste any time. “What is your name?” She booms. The girl, blinking, looks up at Ravana with a confused expression, “I-I don’t know.” she says, confusion turning to fear. “What are you?” Ravana asks. “I-I’m a slave.”, the girl says more confidently. “What is your purpose, then, slave?” “To, to pleasure those Superior to me.”, the girl answers. Ravana takes her shirt off. Undoes her bra and unceremoniously drops it to the floor. Her breast exposed, her pierced nipples getting erect in the poorly heated apartment. She looks at the girl, smirking she asks, “Am I Superior to you, slave?” A drop of pre-cum drips out of my cock onto the floor. “Y-yes, y-you are Superior to me, M-Mistress.” The girl shudders slightly, a brief flash of pleasure strums through her as her mind learns and accepts what she is and what she is now expected to do. Ravana kicks off her boots, removes her skin tight pants and her panties drop quickly to the floor. She stands next to the bed, legs spread, hands on her hips. She licks her lips hungrily and issues her first command to the new slave. “Kneel before me slave and drink my nectar.” The girl crawls out the bed and kneels in front her new Mistress’s pussy. Ravana cums but doesn’t orgasm.

The punk girl slave drinks the Pearl laced nectar, an ambrosia of submission. Her body quakes, her Mistress’ cum drugging her further into servitude. “Clean me, slave. Lick me and pleasure me. The girl instantly responds and begins licking Ravana’s pussy with abandon. My body is hungry, my desire to participate, to serve my temporary Mistress is almost overwhelming. Ravana purrs as the punk slave’s tongue dances around her clit ring. “That is enough, slave. Remove your panties and return to the bed with your legs spread open.” “Yes, Mistress. i hear and obey” The girl executes her order and lays on the bed, now fully naked with her legs spread open, exposed for her Mistress. Ravana turns to me. My cock bobs as she looks at me, now it is time for me to serve. “Slave boy, retrieve the Pearl box and bring it to me.” “Yes, Mistress.” I unlock an armored briefcase and inside among other sensitive and dangerous items is a small ornate wooden box. I retrieve it and bring it to her. She grabs my cock and strokes me for a moment. “Soon you will be put to work.”, she says. It requires all of my will not to cum right there, something i cannot do without being ordered. Ravana returns to the spread eagle girl and opens the box. Inside are several Pearls, much smaller than the one that she received. These are the size of a pin head, small, discrete, and difficult to detect. She removes one and closes the box. She approaches the girl and kneels beside her. She strokes and massages the slave’s pussy and clit, forcing moans and whimpers out of the girl. “Do you want release, my pet? I will give you what you want and more. Accept a life of slavery and servitude and you will experience pleasure and bliss beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.” “Yes,yes, anything. Please Mistress, this slave needs to cum” she pleads as tears stream down her face. She is desperate to cum. “Slave boy, prepare to fuck this slave.” “Yes, Mistress.” I positon my self in front of the girl’s pussy, leaving space for Ravana to complete the Conversion. She places the Pearl inside the girl’s clit, hiding it in her clit’s hood. The effect is instant. She gasps as the small Pearl clamps down on her mind and increases her arousal even more than before. “Fuck her!” Ravana shouts. I respond immediately and plunge my cock into girl’s wet pussy. I fuck her relentlessly. The girl orgasms instantly. She loudly groans and her body tenses around mine. Her hands, her nails dig into my back, her pussy contracts around my cock. “i will obey, i will obey, i will obey” she repeats over and over. I slow my pace and twist and turn inside her to reach untapped erogenous zones within her. As I fuck her, Ravana sits by the girl’s head, smiling, gently running her fingers through her blue hair. The punk girl slave looks up at her with doe eyes, enchanted by her new Mistress. “You serve the Empire, now. You will travel to Heaven’s Gate and complete your slave training there. This is your life now. Cum for me slave. Cum and feel the euphoria Obedience brings to you. Cum, slave boy, make this new slave feel the blinding radiance of Submissive Acquiescence.” I stop thrusting and vice my crotch to hers, pushing myself gently into her. She can’t moan, she can’t speak. She stares at the ceiling, wide-eyed, her world tipping to a new angle. Inside, she feels her old persona wilting away and her new identity locking into place. I groan, and deeply growl as I cum. My mission has been accomplished. Ecstasy and satisfaction wash over me. Another slave for the Empire. I pull out of the girl and await my orders. “Orion, you are released from my domination” Ravana says. I feel my will and independence returning to me. “Let’s put this new slave to work until our Agents take her to Heaven’s Gate.” We both grin at each other and turn to look at the new slave. Panting and shuddering from orgasmic aftershocks she looks at us with an enraptured stare. “Slave, you will go to our bed now and pleasure us through the night.” “Yes, Mistress, i hear and obey.” She walks into our room, Ravana takes my hand and we follow close behind.

The next morning the girl leaves the apartment, showered and dressed with memorized instructions as to how to make contact with our Slave Handler. We need to get out of here ourselves. We begin to pack up our gear when we hear the squeal of tires outside the apartment building. I grab my gun and look out the window. Shit! Anti-Slave Agents are pouring out of a van. At least four heavily armed and armored Agents storm into the building. Ravana grabs the armored briefcase containing our Enslavement gear and heads for the fire escape in the back of the apartment. The Agents are already at the door, trying to break through. I unload several rounds into the door and make for the fire escape. I look out the window, Ravana is at the bottom of the escape, gun drawn, looking around and waiting for me. I fly down the stairs and we take off running. I look back as we round the corner at the end of the alley. The Agents are just getting to the window and out onto the fire escape. We run, through alleys and side streets until we come to a deserted part of the city. We are safe for now. Soon we will leave this planet for another and continue our hunt for more slaves to serve the Empire.

Epilogue

“Did you get them?” “No, Sir. They escaped. Johnson came in too fast with the van and squealed the tires, tipping them off. Sgt. Yeung was injured as well. His body armor stopped the rounds that came through the door, but they were high powered and broke three of his ribs and collapsed his lung. He’s out for awhile.” “You know, lieutenant, if I was still in the Empire, I would have the entire team executed for such a poor performance. I am a different man now and will only demote you to sergeant. Johnson will need to be punished. Throw him into the Cell and I’ll deal with him later. What about the girl? The punk squatter they found.” “Um, ah, she disappeared as well, Sir” “Perhaps demotion is not enough for you sergeant. Do you wish to be turned into a mindless thrall like your predecessor?” “N-no, Sir. Please, we, we will find them, I swear.” “Fuck up again and you will pay the price for your insubordination, understood?”

“Y-yes, Sir”. “Good. Now leave me while I “re-train” your predecessor. It’s too bad, sergeant, Lieutenant Jorgenson was a bright star in the Anti-Slave Corps. Now all she is good for is sucking my cock and spreading her legs for me. Find them, find the Slave Hunters or the same fate will happen to you. Understand?” “Yes, Commander Ivanova.”