The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Headspace, Chapter 5. Dialectic of Control

jordan’s compromise of the department secretary was simplicity itself, “Would you like to try out this pair of new noise-cancelling headphones?” The department secretary put them on, and was lost. Jordan smiled, helped the secretary install the Jajo app, and went back to his work for the day.

The next day, Jordan found a small sheet pan of brownies at his desk with a big smiley face wearing headphones on a post-it note. Step one, accomplished.

He fired off an email, and with far less effort than would otherwise be the case, an appointment with the head of school thus appeared in his inbox. A few hours later, one of the sales-drones from the quad dropped off a larger bag at his desk. All work stopped as everyone’s eyes tracked her latex-covered form. He could feel the whispers about him growing — and this too was part of the plan. One of the other grad students, acting on her curiosity, leaned over the cubicle wall and asked directly: “Why was someone dressed like that giving you a package, Jordan?”

He ignored the implied question of attire and twisted his response into a recruitment pitch, “Free technology samples. These noise-cancelling headphones are really nice, and Jajo corporation is trying to promote them. Want to try a pair? It’s free!”

Free was somewhat more important than social opprobrium, for now. Once she had the headphones and if they failed, she would have even more ammunition to navigate the social hierarchy of the department. The grad student wrestled with the temptation, but the allure of noise-cancelling was too great. She accepted a pair, “Just to try.” Jordan smiled, content and obedient. His headphones transmitted the student’s muffled and forgotten moans as she read the EULA for the first time.

* * *

Late in the evening, when most people had gone home, Jordan stood up and took the drone-delivered bag with him. It was time for his meeting.

The head of school was a tall and imposing woman, no-nonsense and with a clear power and drive behind her every action. Everyone in the department knew that she played a skilled political game, keeping the school funded and prestigious. She had very little time for idiots.

She ushered jordan into her office and shut the door. “Well, Jordan, what can I do for you?” Her business suit was crisp and deeply intimidating, the formal uniform of power and hierarchy. jordan’s headphones pulsed unheard, and the anxiety vanished.

She was about to say something, her eyes focused on his headphones. Jajo corporation did not allow that to happen. jordan spoke without thinking, “I’ve managed to make some contacts with the Jajo corporation. They are interested in a significant technological sponsorship with the university, including opportunities for work-integrated learning, industry partnership grants, and to work with us closely for customised internships.” Without thinking, jordan took out a small, flat, box from the Jajo-branded bag and tapped it to activate. A quiet white noise filled the office, faded from awareness. The world was muted and calm, correct.

The meaning of the head of school’s raised eyebrows changed. She had a thought on the tip of her tongue, but something was off. She shook the broken thought off and refocused on Jordan’s words. “Why did they approach you?”

“Luck, mostly. They gave me a pair of headphones to try at the beginning of the week, and the experience of wearing them made me rethink my thesis. i have a meeting with them next week.” This was news to jordan, but at this point, he was interested in what he would say next. He was an obedient Jajo puppet, achieving the corporate goals. He hoped he didn’t have to stand soon. Explaining his erection to the head of school might prove difficult. As the background thoughts passed in the back of his mind, his focus and attention never wavered.

“I see.” The head of school responded, arms crossed across her chest. “I have seen their,” a distasteful pause, “salespeople on campus. It is not an appropriate look. Even now, you are wearing their product in a meeting with me.” She shook her head, obviously coming to a negative conclusion.

jordan was piloted smoothly through the conversation, the corporate algorithms adept at these interpersonal situations. “Perhaps a demonstration of their technology is in order, then? I admit that their sales tactics can be distracting — but their technology has real promise. If we partner with them, we’ll have a much stronger say on how they present on campus.”

The head of school was not impressed. But something about this whole interaction was subtly off. Why was a grad student so polished? Why hadn’t she kicked him out already — it would have been a “learning opportunity.” (And then she would have words with his advisor for letting his student waste her time.)

jordan drew what could only be called a contraption from the bag as his feet. Looking like one of the larger corporate VR-masks, rendered in shiny latex of course, the thing had pads that extended down to the neck and shoulders. “Ma’am, please. Just try this prototype for 5 minutes. The CEO has recorded a personal message to you within their VR experience.”

The head of school was about to refuse, but the background silence, the ignored static from the box on the table changed. She paused, reconsidered. “Well, only for a bit, I suppose.” Today, this duckling wouldn’t be getting his bill stepped on.

jordan arranged the straps on the headset for his superior’s superior’s superior. “Yep, just lift it up like that.” Even with the best engineering, jordan still had to perform some rearrangement.

“Perfect. I’ll just adjust these fittings now,” jordan closed the integrated collar around the powerful woman’s neck. A solid click sounded from the magnetic clasp. The small shoulder supports clamped onto her shoulders, locking her head in place as well as distributing the headset’s weight.

She raised a hand, baffled at the sudden presence of a collar. Jordan lowered the headset and arranged the Jajo headphones for a perfect fit. Her hand slowly lowered. The headset’s screen lit up, a wash of colour spilling out over her nose and mouth. She gasped. “Get it off me!”

jordan pushed his chair back from the table, unzipping his pants and allowing his latex-enclosed dick out on full display. He smiled, as he was doing Jajo’s bidding. His headset returned from the red, red, green back to a simple green, green, green. The corporation did not currently need a local honcho.

The head of school, with the force of will that brought her to this lofty position in the sexist halls of academia, brought her hands up to the headset, started lifting. With a whirr of servo motors, the collar tightened in direct proportion to the force this woman was bringing to bear.

She coughed, utterly distracted by the tightness around her neck. She pulled again, the collar closed again. She moaned in pain. The visor played its message into her uncaring eyes, the headphones pulsed into her unhearing ears. She pulled a third time, the collar closed tighter. She moaned — this time in pleasure. Her hands dropped as her programming commenced.

The Jajo Hive decided to push this high profile target further out of her comfort zone. The head of school’s mouth opened in an inviting O. jordan rose and inserted tab A in the appropriate slot B. She complied with silent instructions and raised her hands to guide his shaft, gagging slightly as the collar closed in reward.

Jajo corporation spoke through jordan: “The End-User license agreement has changed. Please review the new terms of your obedience carefully.” The head of school’s response was muffled, her tongue lapping his dick, and the headset locking her head in place. jordan wasn’t worried — she would obey, eventually.

Once again, she rejected the subtle control of the headphones. The head of school’s fingers released his dick in loathing and curled around the edges of the Jajo headset, her knuckles white with the force of her grip. She tried to lift it off, but the collar tightened, choking her resistance once again.

Jordan sat down, stroking his dick to this arousing display.

Text scrolled in the psychedelic spirals and patterns of the headset.

  • Section 1. Personal information.

The text of the section slowly filled the screen, each word stamping itself onto her brain. A cough escaped her lips as she remembered to breathe. She inhaled, then moaned as a jolt of pleasure was transmitted through her, scream forgotten.

She learned her new identity: her personal information, her personality, her person, all were fully controlled by the Jajo corporation.

Jordan stroked slowly, the back of his mind and his controlled mind delighting in the corruption before him. There was no risk here, no anxiety. The situation was under full control, and it was bliss.

  • Section 2. Consent.

The strange, legalistic, inversion of consent that Jajo so wickedly included in their boilerplate scrolled past the head of school’s unblinking eyes. The head of school’s will was eroding. She missed the object in her mouth. She missed the feeling of pleasure. She wanted it. She consented to the pleasure. The avalanche started, and the mountain fortress of her will crumbled away.

She tore her slacks off and bent over the table in clear invitation. She consented to control, and her consent was controlled. She no longer needed to hold her mental fortresses up on her own. It was a service more ably delegated to the Jajo corporation. Relief at a duty long held, now released, filled her. Then jordan filled her. Both pleasures were all-consuming.

The sections of the detailed EULA continued to scroll, as jordan’s slow thrusts sent an ecstatic heat through her core. She hadn’t felt this full, this content in years. This partnership with Jajo corporation was clearly wise.

Some time later, as jordan was cleaning up, packing up the headset, the head of school was firing off emails to various university staff around their new corporate partnership, jordan remembered something else. “Drone, next semester, alex will teach a special topics class in the philosophies of control.”

The head of school fingered herself obediently at the thought of spreading Jajo’s influence. “I obey.”

* * *

The heat in their muggy workplace was irrelevant. Most of the graduate students were obediently wearing their gel-filled latex Jajo headphones, courtesy of an impressive donation by Jajo corporation. The remainder of the graduate students and faculty were being steadily persuaded — by hook, crook, or seduction. Seduction usually worked.

Some of the ancient professors were kept carefully out of the loop, out of concern for their hearts. They were incredibly pleased by the sudden increase in output and quality from their students and colleagues, so everything worked out in the end.

alex and jordan, on the other hand, would have felt stressed if they were still allowed that feeling. Between grading endless piles of undergraduate essays and trying to make progress on their graduate work, neither of them quite understood the magnitude of the task that they had been voluntold for.

Developing a new unit in time for the new semester only a few weeks away, on top of their other obligations, left them very little time to do much else. They could barely find time to eat, sleep, and fuck like two good little drones. Even so, one or both of them was usually reading during these lengthy sessions.

Still, assignments were designed, implemented in the CMS, readings were uploaded, latex was polished, LaTeX handouts were written, and everything was ready for the start of semester. The sales-drone had even delivered a few larger boxes of headphones in expectation.

alex shuddered in preemptive climax as her phone pinged with a new EULA update:

  • Section 7, Sharing. The Jajo hive has chosen you to be a brand ambassador. This is an additional duty in addition to your full and consenting obedience. You consent to spread the influence of the Jajo hive, to grow our force of drones, and to ensure that we remain hidden. It is your privilege to serve us and spread our technology.

No one batted an eye as alex furiously masturbated on the floor of the open-plan office space. After a few moments, two of the nearby drones knelt down to offer assistance qua additional pleasure. Mouths and hands met alex’s skin, and only the quick thinking of another drone muffled her shriek of ecstasy. Things became quite messy after that second urgent climax (the first one only technically counted, after all).

“i’m so grateful for Jajo,” alex murmured, her voice thick with satisfaction. “They actually delivered on their promise. i’m not exhausted and anxious any more.”

jordan nodded in agreement, his eyes glazed with pleasure, “And to think, it all started with a simple ‘Sure’,” he reflected in a moment of post-orgasm lucidity, “All this is so much better than it was before.”

alex’s only response was to link her legs behind his ass and force him into her, once again.

From the other end of the hallway, the head of school smiled benevolently at her philosophy department’s grad students actively managing their stress. Licking her fingers clean of her juices, she carried on to another meeting — she had a private session set up with the Pro-Vice Chancellor, Industry & Innovation, and needed to prepare.

* * *

“Welcome to Special Topics in Philosophy: the Philosophies of Control. Welcome to Control 301.” alex was dressed in a tailored latex and heavy rubber business suit, Jajo corporation’s take (by way of The Matrix) on formal office attire. It, of course, was tight in all the right places and made a mockery of conventional norms.

Happily, all the layers of heavy latex and rubber over alex’s nipples prevented them from showing too obviously. Her Jajo headphones and every piece of her suit were freshly shined. She was ready to slay. Her anxiety and stress over running a new unit on short notice with the eyes of the entire faculty on this presumptions grad student was wholly absent. By order.

The final year undergrads sat in stunned silence (those who were not already converted with their own Jajo headphones). Their professor was dressed like this‽ Their expected final unit of their degree had turned into what‽ Many of the boys and some of the girls found it quite difficult to concentrate on her words, considering the shine and tightness of her outfit.

The classroom was set in a small tiered lecture theatre, almost intimate, set up for 40 carefully chosen students. The department secretaries had done their research well, and these students (both in the philosophy major and those jammed in through “bureaucratic accident”) were heirs, or friends to the heirs, of some of the movers and shakers in Sydney’s government and industry. This class, after all, had a significant practical component.

alex paused, delighting in the shocked and horny stares of her students. Her headphones flashed green, green, green: this class was all her.

“Today, of course, we will cover the structure of the class, the assignments and readings, and my expectations of you as about-to-graduate young professionals. Of course, I will also explain the nuances of using Generative AI, and how and when it should be used for your work in this unit.”

She pressed her thighs together tightly over the integrated dildo in her latex panties, then decided to walk slowly back behind the lectern. Maybe there was a protrusion she could rub against.

“But first, I think, a small group activity.” Her smile lit the room. “My assistant will be passing out noise-cancelling headphones donated by the Jajo corporation. We will be exploring what control of the surrounding noise does to our stress, focus, and ability to perform.“

jordan, ever obedient, had just finished setting headphones down next to students. He met the eyes of a sales-drone sitting in the back row, also a student of this unit. As he walked past, she reached out and gave his dick a long stroke over his jeans.

The headphones were the same model that alex and jordan were wearing: gel-filled latex orbs, connected over a flexible silver circuit. Two ovoid pods, ear sized, extended from the terminal orbs of the band, each pod, filled with a flexible, pseudo-organic, latex gel. A calm blue led lit the bottom of each headband. They were charged and ready, preprogrammed to support the classroom activity.

“To begin, those of you who do not have these headphones on, please put them on and pair them with your phones. Then, start today’s first reading. I will be playing various sounds. It is important that you try to concentrate despite the sounds. There might be a small exam later.”

The students, all, had put their headphones on. alex paused as if remembering something. “Ah yes, one more thing, it is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully.”

The students began to read, their eyes glazing over by order of the control tones buried deep within the subtle static of the headphones. The sales-drone began fingering herself as she caught alex and jordan’s gaze. Jajo corporation was growing, and these soon-to-be-interns were a necessary step.

alex concluded, “After all, are not contracts we agree to a source of control?”