The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Harsh Lesson

Copyright © 2004 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer this story is purely fictional and it contains moments of explicit female female sex so if you are underage turn back now.

Authors note: The “Play” format returns again.

It was a warm spring day on the campus of Salt Lake U, inside the airconditioned Kook Center exams were being handed back in Pyche, 112. Karen and Samantha stared in disbelif at their grades.

Sam:

A 34?

Sam was an athletic blond with small breasts.

Karen:

A 56? No way I did that bad.

Karen was a slightly short Hispanic girl with black hair that had fallen in the Goth crowd. She wore all black and wore an ankh around her neck.

As Dr. Crystal Jones continued the lecture for the day the girls, who were roomates wispered to each other.

Sam:

How in the world did I get so low the test seemed so easy and we studied for like forever.

Karen:

I know. But I think I know a way to get them raised.

Sam:

How?

Karen:

The only stuff I seemed to do well on was the hypnosis stuff. I must be some kinda natural. So I’m gonna hypnotize Dr. Jones.

Sam:

Are you insane?

Karen:

Nope just recourceful.

After class Karen and Sam went to their professor’s office.

Dr. Jones:

Oh hi girls.

Karen:

Dr. Jones we need to talk to you about our tests.

Dr. Jones:

I know you girls were the lowest grades in the class you really need to study more. Now is there anything in particular you want to ask about those tests?

Karen slowly took off her ankh.

Karen:

Yes I’d like it if you raised our grades.

Dr. Jones:

I’m afraid that’s out of the question. You did the work and got what you earned and unfortunatly you didn’t earn much.

Karen held the ankh on it’s chain like a pendant and began to swing it back and forth.

Karen:

Do you like my ankh Dr. Jones? The ancient Egyptians used it as a symbol for life. But also The ankh forms part of hieroglyphs for such concepts as health and happiness, and as you continue to watch it go back and forth you can feel the happiness inside you grow as you begin to relax. Just relax and let everything go. Feel all your tense muscles just become limp and loose. Feel the relaxation spread from head to toe. You feel so wonderful. So relaxed so drowsy. So drowsy and tired. So tired and sleepy. So sleepy that when I count from 1 to three you will go into a deep deep hypnotized sleep for me. 1.... So relaxed, so sleepy. 2... Wanting nothing more then to sleep for me. 3..... sleep sleep sleeeeeep for me Dr. Jones.

Dr. Jones fall into a deep trance.

Sam:

Holy crap it worked.

Karen:

Yup. Dr. Jones can you hear me?

Dr. Jones
(in monotone):

Yes Karen.

Karen:

You are deep under my control and I order you to raise our grades to what we think we deserve not what you gave us. I would like a 100. What about you Sam?

Sam:

I just... I don’t think this is right.

Karen:

Come on same look at her. In any guy’s eye Dr. Jones is pretty hot, so I can imagine a bunch of guys have slept with her to raise their grades. What we’re doing seems a tad less unethical don’t you think?

Sam:

I.... I guess so. I want an 86.

Karen:

Very well. You heard her Dr. Jones.

Dr. Jones:

Yes Karen. Whatever you ask of me.

Dr. Jones walked over to her computer and punched in the girls new grades.

Karen:

Alright now I’m gonna make her run naked through campus.

Sam:

Karen don’t!! You’ve done enough. Just snap her out of it and let’s go.

Karen:

Fine spoil sport. Dr. Jones when I snap my fingers you will wake up with no memory of being hypnotized by me, or anything else that took place between us.

Karen snapped her fingers and Dr. Jones blinked her eyes a few times and woke up.

Dr. Jones:

Now girls what can I do for you?

Karen:

Oh you’ve done enough. See you Friday in class Dr. Jones.

The girls then left.

After they had gone Dr. Jones started laughing and a big smile spread across her face.

Dr. Jones:

Well Karen your technique was good but a novice should never try to hypnotize an ex-stage hypnotist.

Dr. Jones then reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a gold pocket watch and put it in her pocket.

That night Dr. Jones walked across campus to the Hyde Dorm Hall. Inside Brad the R.A. was on duty in the RA booth.

Brad:

Hi Dr. Jones how can I help you?

Dr. Jones:

Can you let me up I wanna see Sam and Karen?

Brad:

Sorry I can’t let guests, even professors up without a resident of the hall meeting them.

Dr. Jones:

Why don’t you go with me?

Brad:

Sorry I can’t I have to be here in case someone needs me.

Dr. Jones:

I didn’t want it to come this but....

She pulled out the pocket watch and began swinging it back and forth in front of his eyes.

Dr. Jones:

Watch my watch. You are getting sleepy. Veryy verry sleepy. So sleepy your eyelids are getting heavy. So heavy you can no longer hold them open. Sleep for me.

Brad fell asleep.

Dr. Jones:

Now be a good boy and hand me your master key I’ll be escorting myself.

Brad:

Yes Mistress.

After getting the key Dr. Jones walked down the hall to where the girls room was.

Inside Karen and Sam’s room, Sam was doing some homework and Karen was writing some depressing poestry. There was a knock on the door.

Karen:

Come on in.

Sam:

Shouldn’t we ask first?

Karen:

Nah.

They were shocked and amazed as Dr. Jones entered their room and shut the door behind her.

Sam:

Uhhh hi Dr. Jones.

Dr. Jones:

Hi girls.

Dr. Jones reached into her pocket and cradled her watch in her hand.

Karen:

So what are you here for?

Dr. Jones:

I just came to tell you that as far as your hypnosis skills go you have great technique and know how to do a good induction but are really bad at telling if your subject is actually under.

Karen:

Oh shit!!

Sam:

I told you it was a bad idea why did go along with it!!

Dr. Jones:

Girls girls. Calm down. I’m not mad.

Sam:

You’re not?

Dr. Jones let her watch dangle down by the chain then. And let it swing back and forth.

Dr. Jones:

Noooo so why don’t you girls just relax and watch my watch.

The golden time piece immediatly captured their attention and their eyes followed its irresitable path.

Dr. Jones:

That’s it girls just relax and watch it go back and forth. Back and forth. So relaxed. Let your breathing become syncronized with it. Back and forth. In and out. Back and forth. In and out. It’s such a beautiful watch isn’t it? So beautiful that nothing else in the world seems to matter execept me, my voice and of course the beautiful watch. Just let everything else just melt away. Let all inner distractions go away as well as all your cares and worries just seem to evaporate out of your bodies. That’s it just relax and watch the watch. You are so relaxed now. So relaxed and tired. So very tired you are being to feel sleepy. So sleepy. Your bodies so heavy. You minds so empty and receptive to my words. Feel the sleepiness spread from the tips of your toes up to your head and up to your eyelids where they are begining to feel so heavy. So heavy in fact that as I count from 5 to zero they will become so heavy you will have to close them. 5..... Eyes still focused on the watch. You’re doing so very wells girls. 4... Eyelids so heavy they feel as if they’re made of lead. 3..... So sleepy. It’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... All reistance is gone. You feel yourselves ready to enter into deep deep hypnosis. 1... Eyes so heavy. So tired. You want nothing more then to sleep for me. Zero.... Now sleep for me girls... Relax.

Karen and Sam fell deep under Dr. Jones’ hypnotic control.

Dr. Jones:

Now girls can you hear me?

Karen and Sam
(in monotone):

Yes Mistress.

Dr. Jones:

Very good. Now I want you to open your eyes and look at each other and when you do you will become very aroused. And you will become very hot and need to strip.

The girls did so and after stripping Dr. Jones noticed that they were so aroused their pussy’s were wet.

Dr. Jones:

Very good. Now why don’t you make love to get rid of that excess passion.

Sam and Karen embraced in a hug and started kissing each other passionatly and then fell to the floor where Karen licked Sam’s tight pussy till she cried out in pleasure due to the orgasm that Karen’s butterfly like tounge had caused.

Dr. Jones:

Sam you have a boyfriend don’t you?

Sam:

Yes my mistress.

Dr. Jones:

Does he have any sex toys he uses?

Sam:

Yes he keeps a dildo here.

Dr. Jones:

Don’t be shy strap it on and let Karen have some fun with it.

Sam did as she was told getting the dildo from the closet and strapping it on. Using it to have passionate anal sex with Karen, before moving on to Karen’s pussy where Karen had a might orgasm. Afterwards the girls were exuasted and were lying naked on their beds.

Dr. Jones:

Very good girls you definatly deserve those higher grades now. Now just relax and go back to sleep. You will awaken in the morning with no memory of what happened. You will no longer be aroused by the sight of one another and your heterosexual urges will return.

Sam and Karen:

Yes Mistress.

Dr. Jones then left.

Later that night in her office Dr. Jones filled out some forms. One of them read “Student Recomendation for the Women’s Hypnotist Academy In Waynes, Minnisota.” In the top line under student’s name. Dr. Jones had put Karen’s on one and Sam’s on the other.

The End.