The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harriet Meets the MC Porn Fairy

Part I

Harriet pulled herself out of bed and put on her robe and slippers before she went down the stairs. It was her job to get breakfast ready for her husband and her son and she was happy to do it. She just wished that maybe sometime, someone would make breakfast for her.

It wasn’t exactly dark when she entered the kitchen but then it wasn’t exactly light either so she flipped on the light as she went about her business. She opened the refrigerator to see what was available although truth be told, she already knew what was there inside. A good housewife always knew what she had available.

Milk and juice were obvious. Hmm, the juice was running a little low. It would do for now but she’d run to the store later to pick up more.

Okay, butter and eggs. Hmm. Maybe some scrambled eggs, she thought. Toast and jam, of course. Yes, indeed. That would do fine.

She shut the door to the refrigerator and she let out a startled gasp. “Who the heck are you?”

It was hardly an unusual response for the woman, if one could call her that, stood only six inches tall as she looked up at Harriet. But then of course, that wasn’t the most unusual thing about her.

She had wings but even that wasn’t the most unusual thing about her.

Okay, she was six inches tall and she had wings and she was dressed like a stripper but while seeing six-inch, winged strippers isn’t all that unusual, even that wasn’t the most unusual thing about her.

No, the most unusual thing about her was that she had fucking big tits, bigger tits than you would have expected a six-inch, winged stripper to have.

“Who the heck are you?” Harriet asked again.

“My name’s Millicent,” the creature said.

Still, Harriet looked at her.

“Oh sorry,” the creature said. “I realize that doesn’t tell you much. My name’s Millicent and I’m the MC Porn Fairy.”

“The MC Porn Fairy?”

“That’s right.”

“What’s the MC stand for?”

“Would you believe Mythical Creature?”

“I suppose.”

“Then that’s what it stands for.”

“Okay ... but why are you here?”

“A bunch of us were watching you, and—”

“A bunch of who were watching me?”

“Oh sorry. Me and a bunch of my MC porn fairy friends.”

“You mean there are others like you?”

“Of course. Did you think I was the only MC Porn Fairy?”

“Up until a few minutes ago, I didn’t know there were any MC porn fairies.”

“Well, there are and we don’t like people taking us for granted. Okay?”

“Um, okay I guess. Um, this might sound like a weird question, but why are you here?”

“It’s not that weird at all. In fact, it’s a perfectly normal question and I hope you don’t take this wrong, but me and my friends were watching you and the general opinion was that you needed some help.”

“Me? Why would I need help?”

“What do you mean? Look at you.”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“You really don’t know?”

Harriet shook her head.

“Okay, here’s the short story. You’re boring.”

“I am not boring.”

“Sorry, babe, but I got to call it like I see it and you’re boring. In fact, if you ask me, I can see why your husband would want to bang his secretary and why your son is fucking that girl he’s been dating.”

“What?”

“Uh oh. You didn’t know that, did you?”

“You’re lying.”

“About which one?”

“Huh?”

“About which one. Your husband or your son?”

“Either of them. Both actually. They’re not like that.”

“Yeah, but wasn’t it you who found a condom in your son’s room just last week?”

“Yes, but it wasn’t opened.”

The fairy smiled. “You don’t have one of those unless you’re planning to open it sooner or later.”

Harriet remembered thinking that herself but when she’d confronted him with it, Babby had said it was for just in case. Better safe than sorry, he’d said, and even though it had made her kind of queasy to do it, she’d actually agreed with that.

“And your husband,” the fairy said almost as if she’d been reading Harriet’s mind, “he’s been working late, hasn’t he?”

“What of it?” Harriet said defensively. “He’s got a big presentation coming up.”

“Oh yeah. He’s making a big presentation, all right. Have you seen his secretary.”

“Yeah.”

“Just how big would you say her tits are?”

Harriet said nothing but she couldn’t help thinking about her husband’s secretary. She’d only met her once at the company Christmas party and she seemed just fine then but Harriet did have to admit it, the blond did have big tits.

“Do you know what your husband likes to do?”

“What?” She hand’t meant to say it but it had just slipped out. It wasn’t like she believed this fairy anyway.

“Your husband likes to fuck her tits.”

“Nuh uh. My Oswald wouldn’t do something like that.”

“That’s what everyone else said you’d say.”

“Shut up,” Harriet said.

“I suppose I could help you,” the fairy said.

“You could help me?”

“Of course. I am a Porn Fairy after all.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I suppose I could grant you three wishes.”

“Three wishes?”

“Sure. That way, if you wanted, you could wish that your husband and your son would be as faithful to you as you are to them.”

“That’s what I want.”

“What?”

“That’s what I want. I want the three wishes thing.”

“You sure? After all, you said your son and your husband couldn’t be like that. Maybe we were wrong.”

For just a moment, Harriet entertained that thought. Maybe the fairies were wrong. Maybe they were but then if they were, what was the point in coming to her now. No, she just didn’t believe it. Of course, up until a few moments ago, she hadn’t believed in fairies but now that she was seeing one in person, it was kind of hard not to believe, and if fairies did exist, then maybe it was true that they knew more than she did. “I want the wishes,” she said, “and I want my first wish to be that I my husband and my son to stop fooling around.”

“Fine,” the Porn Fairy said, “but first you have to agree to the rules.”

“What rules?”

“The porn fairy rules.”

“What are they?”

“Relax, they’re simple. Rule one. We’re here to do what’s best for you. Okay? Rule two. It’s all about the heat. You heard the phrase, if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen? Well, it’s not a phrase to us. It’s a way of life. We like to heat things up. Rule three. Don’t wish for money or fame. We don’t do that. Rule four. No taking a wish back. Once you make a wish, it’s like making a bet. We porn fairies always deliver and we don’t ever take a wish back which leads us to rule five. Don’t wish for more wishers. We don’t do that crap either. You got three wishes and that’s it. Do you understand that rules as I’ve laid them out to you.”

“I guess, but what was that part about—”

“Oh, I should have told you, there’s like an unofficial rule six. We don’t go back and repeat the rules. If you weren’t listening the first time, tough.”

“Oh. Okay, I guess, but how would I agree to the rules?” Harriet asked.

“You just have to say you agree to them.”

“Um, okay, I guess. I agree to them.”

“And what’d you say your first wish was?”

“I wish my husband and my son would stop fucking around all the time.”

“Your wish is granted.”

Harriet was about to say something but then she realized that Millicent was gone. She looked all around her. She looked all around her kitchen but the fairy was nowhere to be found. Weird, she thought. That was really, really weird, and then in her next thought, she completely put the fairy out of her mind and she set herself to getting breakfast ready for her husband and her son.

As usual, Ozzie was on time and Bobby was not. “Hi, Honey,” her husband said as he popped into the kitchen. “Hey, something smells good.”

“Scrambled eggs,” she offered. “Sit down and I’ll fix you a plate.”

“Now who could turn down an offer like that.”

Harriet was just putting the plate in front of her husband when her son finally showed up. “Hey, mom.”

“Bobby, just in time for breakfast.”

“Can’t mom.”

“Bobby Osbourne, you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now sit down right now.”

“Oh, mom.”

“Don’t you oh, mom, me. You may think that just because you’re eighteen, that makes you an adult, but around here, you’re still my little boy so sit down.”

Ozzie grinned at his son. “You better do as she says, son,” the man said. “I think she means it and you know how she gets when she wants something.”

“But dad—”

“I said sit down.”

Bobby sat and almost as if by magic, a plate filled with eggs and toast suddenly appeared in front of him.

“You boys eat up now,” Harriet said.

“What about you, mom? Aren’t you having anything?”

“I’ll have something later when you boys are gone.”

“What do you think about that, dad?”

“I think you’d better eat up before you get in some real trouble.”

The teenager grinned. “Okay,” he said and with that, he dug into his meal.

It was some time later when Harriet was picking up the dishes and loading them into the dishwasher. Bobby really was a good boy, she told herself, even if he could be a bit trying from time to time.

The doorbell rang and Harriet went to answer it. It was the mailman but that wasn’t what got her attention. What got her attention was the only thing that was important. What got her attention was that he was a man.

“Mrs. Osbourne,” the man said. “I’ve got a package here with postage due.”

God, her pussy was so wet. It was hard to think about anything other than what the man’s cock looked like. Damn, just the word cock. It was so fucking erotic. She loved that word.

“Mrs. Osbourne?” the man said again.

“What?”

“The postage due?”

Oh yeah, the woman told herself. “Um, won’t you come in?”

“Sure.”

Concentrate, the woman told herself. Concentrate. “Um, how much did you say was due?”

“I didn’t,” the postman said, “but the amount due is two dollars and twenty-nine cents.”

Steady, Harriet told herself. Just keep it steady. Sure she wanted to see his cock, but if she just kept herself steady, maybe she wouldn’t make a fool out of herself.

Oh but geez. Her pussy was so wet.

She got her purse and she took out her billfold. She took out three dollars. Heck, he could keep the change if it meant that she didn’t have to make a fool of herself.

But she didn’t hand the man the money. “What’s your name?” she asked instead.

“Charlie.”

What the hell was she doing, Harriet asked herself. Just give him the money. That was all she had to do. “Can I ask you something, Charlie?”

“Sure.”

Don’t do it, she told herself. Don’t do it. “I know you’re in the business of delivering packages, but I’d really like to see your package.”

“Wh-what?”

She was sure he’d heard what she’d said and what was more, now that she’d said it, she wanted it even more. “I think you heard me,” she said.

“I ... I’m not that kind of man.”

“What kind of man is that, Charlie?”

“I ... I’m a professional. I don’t do stuff like that.”

“Well maybe you should.”

“Mrs. Osbourne!”

But Harriet was pressing herself forward and as she pushed up against the man, he took a step backwards only to find his escape route blocked by a coffee table. “Where are you going?” Harriet demanded.

The man fell back against the coffee table and Harriet just kept right on coming.

She straddled his body. “I want you to cum for me,” she cooed.

“Mrs. Osbourne!”

“What?”

“This is not professional.”

“I don’t care. I am so horny.”

“Mrs. Osbourne!”

But Harriet wasn’t listening. Already, her hand was between her legs and she was stroking the man’s cock. Yeah, he could protest all he wanted, but his cock told a different story. She unzipped his pants and her hand found its way inside.

“Mrs. Osbourne,” the man said again but his protests were definitely weaker now.

“Shut up,” the woman said. “I need to fuck now.” Damn, it sounded good to say that. “I got to get my panties off.”

She didn’t so much as get her panties off as she got them out of the way and then she was back again. “Now,” she said, “let’s see about getting that cock inside me.”

Charlie wasn’t objecting anymore as Harriet pushed herself down on him. They both could feel the wetness of her cunt against his cock and then a moment later, they both felt her pussy as it enveloped his cock.

“Oh my God,” the woman moaned. “Oh my God. I love it. I totally love it.”

The man said nothing. He just groaned as the housewife rode his cock.

“You want me to take my dress off?” Harriet asked.

“Wh-what?”

“You want me ... oh the hell with it. I’ll just do it,” and with that, off came her dress and then she was there in just her bra as her pussy continued to ride that cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as his hands instinctively reached for her tits.

“Oh, you like those, do you?”

“Yes,” the man groaned.

“I’d bet you’d like to see me take my bra off, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to. I want you to take off my bra.”

The man groaned but still his hands hadn’t moved. Well, that wasn’t exactly true. His hands had twitched almost as if the wanted to do what Harriet told him to do but they hadn’t done it ... yet.

Harriet focused her attention on the man underneath her. “I want you to take off my bra,” she said.

The man’s hands stopped twitching and now it was clear that they were trying to reach behind her.

“Mmm yeah,” the housewife moaned even as she leaned her body down over the man’s. “Now you got the hang of it. Take off that bra.”

The man’s hands fumbled at the catches. One time. A second time. Even a third time and then on the fourth try, it was almost as if the catches came undone of their own accord and suddenly, he was pulling the bra free.

“Mmm,” Harriet purred. “That’s it. Do you like that?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned and then he groaned again as his hands seized Harriet’s tits.

“Mmm,” she purred. “I can tell how much you like it. You love my tits, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll bet they want to make you cum, don’t they? I’ll bet you want to cum all over my pussy.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Oh damn,” the woman moaned. “Oh damn. I love it. Oh damn. I’m going to cum.”

And the man said nothing.

“Oh fuck,” the woman moaned and then she moaned again as her pussy seized the man’s cock and even as it did, she could feel the man cumming inside her. “Oh fuck, that’s good.”

Oh fuck, Harriet thought to herself. What had she done. She pulled herself up off of the postman’s cock but even as she did, she could feel just how empty her pussy felt when she didn’t have a cock inside her.

“I am so sorry,” she said.

“Sorry?” the man asked.

But already, Harriet was pulling herself up off of the man’s cock. “I’m so sorry,” she said again. “That shouldn’t have happened.”

The postal carrier looked up at her with a confused look on his face.

Harriet pulled herself up off of the man’s cock. “This shouldn’t have happened,” she said again. “How much did I say I owed you?”

“Owed me?” asked Charlie.

“For the package.”

“Oh, um, I ... I don’t remember.”

“Maybe we ought to do it again,” Harriet said.

“Do it again?” Charlie asked and yet even as he did, his cock was getting harder again.

“Yeah, just in case.”

“Just in case?”

“Just in case I haven’t given you enough.”

“I think you’ve given me enough,” the man said even as Harriet’s pussy once more took his cock inside and even as the man said it, two words kept going through Harriet’s mind.

Never enough, those words said. Never enough.