The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harold Lee

MD, m/f

Synopsis: Cathy, the poor dear!, meets another interesting man.

The following is a work of fiction meant for those over the age of eighteen. Any comments, suggestions (giggle), or compliments should be sent to the author at . Have a nice read!

“What should I wear?”

“What should I wear?”

I said over and over to myself, pacing back and forth in my panties. Quickly I tried on a little black dress, and while it looked just fine on me I thought that it was a bit too dressy for the occasion. I peeled the dress off and threw it on the ever growing pile on my bed. The occasion was a party at Reginald DePriuex’s, oil and ranch baron of central Texas. And single, I smiled to myself. I had been trying to get his attention for the last few weeks, unsuccessfully to date. At least he knew who I was and it did get me this invitation, but what should I wear? What would be a sure fire outfit that would get and hold Reginald’s attention?

“Should I?”

“Dare I?” I pondered.

Carefully I held up the new white lacey garter belt and wondered what exactly men liked about these things. I quickly changed into the matching white lace thong and slid a brand new pair of suntan hosiery attaching them to the garters. I walked over to the closet and dug out the yellow high heel sling-backs and put them on. Strolling over to the mirror I posed and in my sweetest, sexiest voice whispered, “Oh my Mr. DePriuex, thank you so much for the invitation”. Pretty effective, but I still needed a dress! I pulled out a bright yellow strapless sundress. The bodice was a little snug, but it did make the most of my assets. The matching jacket would provide me with the option of some discretion. A final look in the mirror revealed a cute little blonde, no a vision in yellow! I thought that you could almost see through the dress in the proper light so I went back in to the bedroom for a half slip.

“There” I said to myself, “that’s much better” as I twirled a little to see if you could see the tops of my hosiery. Success!

I continued on in my planning as I packed up a small tote bag (just in case!), did a last retouch on my makeup, and changed my handbag. I knew that I would not be the only girl there trying to get Reginald’s attention. I thought that I would need to adjust my stockings at least once while in view of Reginald. If it was too breezy I could be in trouble however, I did not want to spend all my time fighting to keep my dress down and look like some sort of hussy. Just the right amount of leg should do the trick. Off I went!

Once I got into the car I headed out for the ranch. It would be a good three hour drive for me, but if all went well I would be spending the night. About an hour out of Dallas my car began to act strangely, chugging and hesitating. Fortunately there was a small town ahead and I managed to crawl into town and stop the car. I think calling it a town may have been an overstatement. There was a small gas station, a few homes and a bar. How lovely I thought. The place almost seemed like a ghost town, there was an occasional dog running by, and a pickup truck roared off down a dirt road. All that I needed was tumbleweed to go spinning by and I would have crawled back into the car and locked all the doors. At least the bar seemed open, the Lone Star beer sign was illuminated. The door creaked and slammed as I walked in to see the bartender cleaning glasses. At least he was not spitting into them, yuck! He looked up and flashed me a huge smile, I was obviously not expected. As I walked over he said,

“Howdy lil’ lady, what can I do for you?”

I tried to be charming and forced a smile and said sweetly,

“My car is having problems, is there a mechanic or someone who could help me anywhere around here?”

“Well lil’ lady, it is your lucky day! The best mechanic in town is a settin’ right over there.” The bartender pointed to the table in the corner and smiled. I do not believe the man had all his teeth. Gross. I turned to look, my blonde hair dancing across my shoulders. There was a man sipping his beer, starring at me. Oh great I thought a mechanic who has been here drinking all night, I hope he doesn’t stink too. As I walked over to his table my heels clicked on the hard floor. I felt as if I was making too much noise. I could feel the bartender’s eyes glued to my butt.

“Hi, I am Cathy”, I said to the stranger.

“Hi, they call me Harold Lee” my new found friend said in retort. “Sounds like you need some help.” He smiled. I must admit I was a little taken aback by his polite demeanor and friendly smile.

“Yes” I stammered. “My car just sort of quit on me.”

“Well then I will take a look at it after I finish my beer. Why don’t you have a seat?”

Just then the bartender appeared with a fresh beer. “On the house Har!” He giggled and shot another long glance at me.

“Don’t be such a cheapskate Matt! What about the lady?”

“Oh no! None for me, thank you” I said.

“I insist” said Harold.

“Well, Okay, I guess so; I’ll have a Chardonnay please.”

You would have thought that I just told the funniest joke in the world the way these two guys started laughing and howling. How embarrassing! But I did need to get my car going again; I did not want to be too late for the party.

“We ain’t got no char-doo-nay here!” the bartender exclaimed with delight talking into my breasts.

“I’ll just have a light beer then, thank you” I said resigning myself as I sat down.

Matt brought my beer over to me and almost tripped over a chair. Harold began to talk to me and explain his mechanical experience and how good he was with cars and motorcycles. He was actually very well spoken and as I drank my beer found myself being drawn to his words. I noticed the shinny portion of the label on his beer and the way it caught the late afternoon sun. I asked him all sorts of questions and he was gracious enough to provide me with long answers as he rolled the beer bottle around shining the reflection in my eyes. Soon I did not have to feign interest. I did not know if it was the tone of his voice or the substance of his remarks or the effect of the light being reflected across my eyes that was holding on to me. I felt so relaxed, so sleepy. My eyes were beginning to droop, my head sinking, when he stood up and said,

“Well, Cathy you gonna sit here all day? Or should we go have a look at your vehicle?”

I felt like I had been awakened from a dream. I was startled. My eyelids fluttering I stammered,

“How long have we been talking?”

“Just a couple of hours” Harold replied.

Oh no! I began to get a bit panicked because I knew I would be very late for the party and Reginald deplored tardiness. The time I had spent with Harold had just flown by!

Harold walked out to “have a look see” at my car. I followed until I realized that I was not wearing my jacket. When did I take my jacket off I wondered? I returned to the bar to see the bartender on the phone laughing. He seemed to immediately shush up as soon as he saw me come in. I do have that effect on men, I thought to myself as I retrieved my jacket and hurried out to Harold and my car.

“Looks bad, Cathy. I may be able to get things going for you if I can adjust this here…..blah… blah….blah.” He began to fiddle around with some engine parts.

“Whatever!” I exclaimed “can you do it now?”

“Not without my tools” he laughed. “I have to head out to my place to pick them up. Take about an hour. You want to come for the ride?”

Well there was no way I was going to stick around in that bar with the creepy bartender. And there was obviously no shopping to be had so I agreed to go along for the company. Harold led me around to the back of the bar where I expected to see his pickup truck. I was a little surprised to see a shinny black and chrome motorcycle!

“Now you know why they call me Harold Lee.” He said.

I thought about it a moment and exclaimed, “Har Lee” I get it now. We both had a good laugh, and he told me his real name was John. I sort of smiled at him and said, “My real name is Cathy”. Then I realized what an ass I was and we both laughed again.

“But I am not getting on that thing.” I said.

“Suit yourself; I am sure that Matt would love to entertain you for a couple of hours or so.” John said.

“Well, ok” I said reluctantly.

“Great, let’s get you hooked up!”

With that John picked up a helmet, stating that it was better to be safe than sorry and such. I do remember thinking how thoughtful; and at least he is a sane biker. Besides, he said, this way we can talk to one another during the ride. I am certain you will enjoy the ride especially with some narration. With that he handed me the helmet and I pulled my hair back so that it would fit under the helmet. He carefully adjusted the microphone and “plugged me in”. Once his helmet was on and plugged in he quietly tested the volume.

“Yes, I can hear you fine.” I said.

“Good, hop on up and lets roll!”

Oh my! How was I going to accomplish that maneuver! I did not wear a garter belt and stockings to turn on some biker. I gingerly climbed on board and John caught a glimpse of stocking top, which I quickly covered. He smiled and said, “Don’t be shy girl! All men appreciate it when there women dress up so nice and sexy.” I think I blushed.

Once on the motorcycle I quickly grabbed on to the “sissy bar” with one hand and gathered up my skirts with the other. The motorcycle started with a ferocious noise, and with a quiet “hang on dear” John started off. After the first turn I deserted my modesty and wrapped my arms around John’s waist. My skirts flew up around my waist and there I was riding along flashing my legs. I was glad that this was a sparsely populated area.

As we rode John pointed out various trees, a deer, and a spot where a friend had crashed his motorcycle. I was surprised how easy it was to listen to him. His voice was smooth and melodic, firm and commanding, gentle and persuasive.

“Hold on tight, Cathy” he said.

“Tighter”

“Your hands and arms are holding on so tight now that you can not break them apart”

“Try to release your hands”

I tried and found that I could not take my arms from around his waist. I think I mustered a week “I can’t” as I continued to try to release my arms, all to no avail.

“It’s ok. It is safe to hold on tight” he said.

“Yes, I am safe. I will hold on tightly” I whispered back. By now I had my entire upper body plastered tightly against his back. Legs spread and exposed, my breasts pressing into him.

“Now just relax and feel the road. Feel the vibrations and relax. Let yourself relax and feel the power of the bike.” He said.

My eyes were hardly open, I think I responded with an “hmmm”. I did feel the vibrations; I had been feeling them for some time now. I relaxed; this was better than any sex toy. John continually told me to relax, enjoy, and close my eyes. He said that I should tell him when the vibrations were beginning to turn me on. I think I slurred a “yessss.” He simply responded “good girl” as he began to accelerate and decelerate the motorcycle. The vibrations began to come in a series of intense waves in accordance with his efforts with the throttle.

“Feel good?” He asked.

“Yessss” I slurred back.

“Do you need to cum sweetie?”

“Yesss, please John.” I answered.

“Just wait, soon” and with that we came to a stop. I still had his waist in my grasp. I could not let go. My dress had been blown up and was gathered around my waist. Oh, and I was very turned on and on the verge of orgasm. He began to talk to me via the helmet communication system.

“Just relax now Cathy”

“Your arms are getting lighter and lighter.”

“You are able to release your hands.”

“You can let go. Relax and let go.”

“Just lean back and relax. Do not worry about a thing.”

“Open your eyes and lean back.”

“Still feeling the vibrations”

I slowly leaned back, opening my eyes. John removed the helmet and my hair cascaded around my face and neck. John brushed the hair from my face and slowly raised my head up.

“Look into my eyes Cathy.” He said.

“Do not look away, relax, concentrate. Feel the vibrations.”

I immediately tensed up and leaned hard against the sissy bar. The vibrations were there, even thought the motorcycle was not running. Stimulating, intense, demanding, I was unable to resist them.

“You are doing very well my dear!” John stated as his hands began to slowly run his hands along my thighs. “Relax and feel the vibrations.” His hands gently skimmed along, each stroke getting closer and closer. Each stroke brought a deep breath from me, hoping that this would be the one. I needed him to touch me, to take me from the precipice and down that rushing river into the pool of bliss.

Finally it happened. His hand brushed across my pussy, easily moving my panties to the side. His fingers found my swollen clitoris and with a few lazy circles I climaxed.

Once I recovered, I realized how ridiculous I must have looked and attempted to cover up. John was just sitting there smiling, reveling in his new power over me. He simply said “follow me” and as much as I thought I did not want to, I did. We entered his home and he invited me in motioning to sit on his couch. I tried (I think!) to resist but I ended up sitting demurely, hands folded, looking up at him. What was I doing? Had I lost my mind? Why was I doing everything that he asked (commanded?)? John retreated to another room and returned with some sort of machine and began setting it up.

“What is that?” I asked.

“You will see, now do not speak unless you are spoken to from now on” he said.

I was all set to jump up and give him a piece of my mind, but I could not. I could not move and I could not utter a word. The smile on his face sort of scared me.

Once he had completed the set up I saw that the machine had a large circular disk with a spiral design on it. He moved the machine closer to me and turned it on. John began to speak,

“Gaze into the spiral please”

“Relax”

“Let your self fall”

“Deeper and deeper”

“Feel the vibrations”

“Concentrate”

“Watch the circles converge”

I could not help but stare into the middle. I was being drawn in. I could not resist the spiral. The vibrations were starting again. My breathing became deep and regular. I felt the veil of darkness approaching me.

“Sleep my dear” John said.

Darkness. I slumped over to the side asleep but still able to hear his every word.

“Cathy, can you hear me?”

“Yessss” I slurred.

“You may sit up and open your eyes but you will remain asleep.”

I slowly sat up, straightened my dress and looked to see John sitting on a chair in front of me.

“You are doing very well” he said.

I felt excited that I was doing things correctly and that I was pleasing John.

“Now look into my eyes. Look deeper and deeper. You can see the spirals now can’t you?”

As I starred into his eyes I began to see the spirals again. I felt my eyelids flutter, my breathing slowed and I felt my eyes beginning to close again.

“Ok, very good Cathy now keep your eyes open and listen to me. From now on you will only refer to me as Master Dragon. You have the honor of being my latest toy. You will do all that I ask. My slightest wish is your command. I am going to turn on the spirals again; you will pay attention to all that you hear. You will repeat these commands and they will become your way of life. Do you understand?”

“Yesss Master Dragon” I quietly said.

Once the machine was back on John turned on a pre-recorded CD intended to reduce me to his sexual toy. I could not resist the spirals, or his enchanting voice playing to me on the headphones. John left.

When John returned I had been through the program at least twice. I had no concept of time any longer. Only pleasure and service to Master Dragon were on my mind. After John stopped the CD and spiral machine he asked me to get changed, that we were going out tonight. I began to follow him towards the door and he steered me towards another room.

“Put this on Cathy” was all he said.

I looked over at the clothing and slowly began undressing, neatly folding my clothes and setting them on a corner of the bed.

“The boots first” he said.

I picked up the boots; they were a very nice leather, and high. They extended over my knees and had a very high heel.

“Show me” he said.

I stood up and slowly turned around parading myself for him. I began to feel funny and thought I should not be doing this, but his soft voice said with reverence, “Oh you look sensational baby”, and all my doubts suddenly vanished.

It turns out that John could not wait any longer. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to him. His arms wrapped around me and he turned my head up for a soft kiss. It sent thrills through my body. My mouth was soon open, accepting his tongue and sucking on it. His hands seemed to be every where. I ached to be touched. His hands caressed my breasts and tickled my pussy. I was on fire. John slowly pulled away and told me to go down on him. I fell to my knees and released his cock from his jeans eagerly kissing it. I slowly ran my tongue along the shaft. Each time I got to the head of his cock I wrapped my lips around it and took it as deeply as I could. I continued this rhythm, up and down, I was enjoying myself! John suddenly tensed up and grabbed on to my head, forcing me to take him deeply. Then I tasted him as he began to cum deep in my mouth.

“That was great Cathy! You are going to be a delight!” he said.

Again I felt my heart skip with the knowledge that I had done well.

“Now let’s get cleaned up and head out my pet.” He said.

I stripped off the boots and followed him to the shower. We soaped each other and I washed him like he was a king. After the shower I began to dry my hair and try to do something with it and to reapply my face. After about an hour I heard John’s voice,

“Come on Cathy lets go already.”

As it turns out even hypnotized pets need time to get ready.

I slowly walked out to the living room where John was waiting, I was still naked.

“No, go back and put on the outfit on the bed” he said.

I turned with a pout and slowly walked away. Once in the bedroom I began to get dressed. I put on the thigh high boots, followed them up with a tiny leather thong with a ring attached to the front. Next I put on the tiny leather top. It was such soft leather and it felt very good. It had a small zipper in front which I carefully zipped up. At first I thought it was a size too small, but the leather stretched nicely and forced my breasts up and almost out of the top. Then I slid up the black leather mini skirt, it was sinfully short. I was ready.

I walked out and presented myself to John. He stood up and smiled looking me up and down.

“You are one hot number” he said.

As we started to go out the door I hesitated and thought that I should not be seen in public like this. John caught me. He slid his hand around my neck and quietly began to talk to me, to relax me. His eyes quickly became spirals and I was lost again. He told me that I enjoyed being seen. It was important to be seen and have people stare and lust after me. The sexy outfits were important and they pleased him and all those who would see me. I should always wear them.

“Yes Master Dragon” escaped from my lips.

We got into my car and drove into town. It had turned out that the “repair” required on my car was simply a loose wire, which he had fixed when he first looked at the car. While I was being further programmed by the spiral machine, he had taken the very short ride back to town to fetch it. The entire motorcycle ride was staged so that he could continue hypnotizing me once he determined what a great subject I would be at the bar.

I posed seductively in the passenger seat trying to get his attention. He finally relented and began to stroke my thighs. I think I purred.

We returned to the same bar that we had met in I don’t know how many hours ago. It had all been such a blur. I was going somewhere, but I did not care where any more. All I cared about was pleasing Master Dragon.

To be continued…….