The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harlot High CH5

It’s been about a year since my complete takeover of the school. Surprisingly enough, the school board has only sent an investigator here twice—both of which were happy to report that there was nothing amiss and things were actually going better than usual. Since the surprising results of these investigations, the board has been granted more money to reward the school for it’s recent academic success. Students are happier, grades are higher, and now we can afford more cool shit.

FWEEETT

The loud, screeching sound comes out of the 30 something year old gym coach’s whistle. She has short brown hair and a slender frame that makes her B cup breast stand out. From reputation, I know that Mrs. Williams is quite the tomboy—always covering up and rarely showing off anything good. What a waste of a piece of meat.

Her pink bunny girl bodysuit is still in pretty good condition considering she was hidden in the gym whilst I spent the last year having fun in the other departments.

The students that she is supervising, however, I’ve had my fun with already. Their matching outfits are all worn and used to different degrees—the prettier ones obviously more so than the average looking girls. But at the very least, every piece of meat here has been stained with cum. Whether it from my personal doing or the prom that I turned into a massive lesbian fuck fest, no one is clean.

“Everyone, line up in front of the pool!” Mrs. Williams yells. She was actually a kind and soft spoken lady when I found her. However, I’ve turned her into a stereotypical bitchy gym coach.

All of the girls line up in an obedient fashion as they ready themselves to be addressed by their coach. Gabbie, a cute latino girl, walks by. Being my favorite slut for the first month here, her dress is already torn in many places. Her ass and cunt are already exposed from the numerous times I’ve made her take a pounding on the auditorium stage in front of all of her friends and family. Of course, I got bored of her rather quickly so she has had some time to rest. I give her ass a hard slap as she finds her place in line.

Then there is Cheryl who struts past me, a short African American student with the best pair of tits I’ve ever seen. I actually didn’t mean to fuck up her slut uniform that bad, however I accidently ripped the entire chest section in my haste to suck on her milkers. Since then, her breasts have been public domain for anybody to see.

At this point, all 30 students are lined up in front of the brand new school pool.

“Alright whores,” Mrs. Williams addresses her students. “Your parents have all signed the permission slip. So everyone here already knows how to swim. Is that correct?”

She is greeted with a mixture of nods and mhms.

“Alright, great. Before we can actually dip into the pool, we need to go over some safety procedures. As a prerequisite to teach this course, the school has made me take lifeguarding lessons. However, that does not mean you can all goof off in the poo—” Mrs. Williams begins her lecture, but I decide that this is too boring.

It is time to go into the pool.

“You know what? You guys are almost adults. Just don’t get yourselves killed. Everybody into the pool!” Mrs. Williams says.

All of the girls synchronously walk to the staircase at the shallow end of the olympic sized pool. One by one, they all slowly walk deeper and deeper into the waters.

“Hey you!” Mrs. Williams yells at me. “What are you doing here? Why aren’t you doing your class?”

I’m the photographer from the yearbook committee. I am here to take photos,” I say.

“Oh,” Mrs. Williams responds. “Well, get to it before I call your supervisor.”

I don’t like how this woman is acting. A tomboy, eh? Let’s see what we can do about that.

Get on your knees.

Suddenly, the previously dominant coach is on the ground, her ass stretching the pink leather of her body suit.

I walk up and give her rump a hard smack.

“OUCH! What do you think you are doing young man! Stop this instant!” Coach Williams says, unable to stop me from turning her ass red.

You are no longer a tomboy. You are a dumb bimbo whore that has no shame in being used.

Suddenly, the expression on her face shifts from intelligence and anger to dumbness and pleasure. I didn’t physically stimulate her, but I can tell that being publicly spanked turned her on.

“Oh, what a naughty slut I’ve been,” Mrs. Williams says as she reaches to her ass and rubs the region of meat that I’ve just turned red. Watching someone’s entire personality change from a single command never stops becoming weird. Still, despite her short, tomboyish hair, this new vibe suits her—especially since her old masculine personality didn’t really match her outerwear. .

I notice all of the students looking over at the scene Mrs. Williams is causing; having not given them directions, they aren’t exactly sure what to do. They are just awkwardly standing around in their soaked body suits waiting for someone to give them a command. With their hardening nipples becoming visible through their wet tops or completely popped out, I pick up my camera and flash a picture of them. The image is rather far, so I take a couple more zoomed in shots before I decide to get things going. Flash after flash, the girls don’t seem to mind. In fact, they are all still watching whatever the heck just happened to their mean, strict PE coach.

Mrs. Williams has always been like this.

The girls have been programmed to not pay attention to whatever trouble I get up to, but explicitly telling them that this is all normal seems to ease them down a bit.

You will all obediently listen to me for swim instruction. Your tits are flotation devices

“Okay girls,” I let out. Realizing how far away some of my students are, I raise my voice to ensure that they hear me. “First of all, we will be finishing our talk on safety. Each of you have been attached with two flotation devices. Pull them out.”

Besides the decent amount of girls who’s tops are already worn beyond function, everybody else reaches to their chestline and pulls their tits out from under their top. For some, this is a harder task considering their larger busts. However, within a short moment, there is a set of 30-something squeaky wet titties of all sizes and colors in front of me. As the girls move around to stay above water, their breasts bob up and down with the flow of the small waves.

Everybody, find a buddy and inspect their flotation devices

It takes some a few moments to get paired, but not within long each girl doing as they are told. Having no knowledge of what flotation device inspection usually pertains, the girls have defaulted to basically picking up eachother’s breasts and trying to test their buoyancy. They toss them in the air, push them aside, and wiggle them around as they watch how each other’s mounds of meat react to the water. A few dedicated students even give their assigned tit bags a firm squeeze to make sure they are of high quality.

“Uhh coach,” one of the girls call out. “I don’t think Suni’s flotation devices are big enough.”

I look over at the pair. Suni, a petite girl with A cup breasts, blushes with embarrassment as her partner sizes up her smaller bust. I can tell that Suni feels self conscious in the mix of all of these large chests around her. But despite her smaller frame, the girl is cute.

“You’re absolutely right,” I call out. “Those will just not do. Suni, get out of the water and come over to me right away. The rest of you girls, spend the rest of the period motorboating eachother.”

As Suni wades her way towards the exit of the pool, all of the other females begin taking turns placing their faces in between each other’s breasts. Even if their tits were not already covered in pool water, they would still be squeaky wet from their partner’s saliva. I did not explicitly state it, but most of the girls have taken my motorboating command at an extreme value. The entire pool of ladies are straight up eating each other’s boobs. From sucking on titty fat to sensually licking nipples, the girls have taken the meaning of my words into their own hands. They all seem to be enjoying themselves as well—there is no hand or mouth without a mound of flesh to call it’s own.

I pull out my camera and take a few shots of the scene. I then take a few shots focused on individual groups: a latino girl slowly moving her tongue up the cleavage of her large chested partner, a white girl sucking a left boob while groping the other watermelon with her hand, and an African American girl getting her nipple rhymthically flicked by her parners tongue.

At this point, Suni has made her way to the edge of the pool. She reaches her hands and slowly lifts herself up over the edge. As she struggles to carry herself over, her supple ass lifts into the air; the fabric holding her cheeks together to be stretching to the seam.

“Coach Williams,” I say as I look down to the once respectable woman next to me. “Get on all fours.”

The object lowers her back until she is on her knees and elbows. I give her ass a spank so hard that her elbows begin to feel weak; she has to readjust in order to avoid falling forward. Realizing that Suni is now standing at my side, I give her body a look. The entire upper half of her body suit is pulled down past her waist. The wet fabric clings tightly to her petite physique whilst her entire upper half is completely exposed. Having just gotten out of the pool, drops of water slide down her cleavage and across her breasts.

I reach out and help myself to her limited bust. Sure, they aren’t the biggest, but I’m sure these are large enough to float plenty.

“Suni,” I say. “Since you can’t participate in the pool without risking your safety, we’ll have you do something out here. How about this; come over here and spank Coach Williams.

“Umm, yes sir,” the student says. She walks over with a slight hitch to her hips as she positions herself in front of her coach. After a moment of hesitation, she quickly shoots out her arm and gives her teacher’s rump a smack.

“Okay, good first try but a couple of pointers,” I say. “You can’t just move your hand towards her butt. You gotta position your hand further back so you can kind of gains some speed. Here look, like this.”

THWAP

Mrs. Williams shudders in pleasure.

“Oh, kind of like a running start,” Suni says.

THWAP

Suni strikes her superior’s ass so hard that I can watch the entire shockwave travel away from the point of impact. Her meaty thighs jiggle violently as the teacher lets out a soft moan.

“Yeah, like that,” I say. “Fast learner huh.”

“I try to be,” Suni says humbly.

“Okay, let’s try something more advanced then. How about some work on your backstroke,” I say.

“My backstroke is fine. I am on the swim team after all,” the girl replies.

On the swim team yet puts up no resistance when being told to exit the pool for bullshit, womanizing safety precautions? Sometimes I forget how powerful I am.

“Well, there’s always room for improvement,” I say.

“How exactly can I do that if I can’t swim?” Suni responds.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just work on your mechanics,” I say. Staring at Mrs. Williams on all fours, I have an idea. “Suni, lay down with your back on Coach Williams. She’ll be helping us with the exercise today.”

Instantly, Suni sits down on her teacher’s ass as if she was an office chair and lays down back to back. Both of their pussies are stacked on top of eachother covered by nothing more than the narrow valley comprising of the bottoms of their pink bunny girl outfits.

I reach my hand in and use my thumb to push aside the region of fabric covering Suni’s cunt. As I reveal her pussy folds, I am in awe at how tight it looks. I know this isn’t how science works, but there is no way that this girl isn’t a virgin. I lightly caress her petite labia with my thumb to which her thighs shudder.

I do the same with Mrs. Williams as I expose her pussy. Her cunt looks more used and less groomed, but I wouldn’t say it was any less enticing. If anything, the word I would use to describe it is matured.

I lightly brush her vagina with my fingers to find her coochie is already soaking wet. My finger slides an inch deep with literally no resistance at all. The public spanking must have gotten her warmed up for me. Since Suni might need some more time, I decide to start it off with Mrs. Williams.

I pull out my cock and dip the head of my dick into her soaking wet folds. For a moment, I pause and take out my camera.

FLASH: The image depicts a topless Suni stacking her pussy on top of Mrs William’s dick filled cunt.

Dropping the camera down, I begin to push in and out of Coach Williams. The bimbo-turned middle aged tomboy quickly lets out a moan. Was she always this horny or does the term bimbo really effective enough to turn up her cunt’s sensitivity by this much?

I slowly thrust in and out of the bitch tomboy as I reach down and rub Suni’s cunt.

“How does this help me swim,” Suni asks with a slight crack in her voice.

It helps you stay focused, so be quiet, I command as I inch my finger deeper inside of the girl.

Coach William’s experience really shows as her cunt grips my dick at just the right moments to send pulses of pressure around my shaft. This lady isn’t even in the pool and we’re both already soaking wet.

Seeing as she reciprocates well, I turn up the intensity of my thrust as I violently slam my cock into her cervix.

“FUCK,” Coach Williams yells.

The spanking must have already gotten her close to the edge. Remembering what a bitch she was earlier, I pull my dick out and decide not to let her come.

“What!” Coach Williams says as her arms shake from the fucking and the weight of the student on her back.

You will be quiet,” I say to her as I position my dick in front of Suni’s cunt.

As I push my dick in, I realize that her vagina isn’t as wet as Coach William’s. She winces in pain as I inch deeper and deeper inside of her.

Be wet.

Instantly, I feel a blow of vaginal fluids flow to act as lubrication between Suni’s inner walls and my own. Not wanting to wait any longer, I begin to violently rail the student. Despite her lubrication, she seems at a slight discomfort. Still, the pleasure she is also receiving has her conflicted.

I reach forward and grab ahold of her tits once again. Her nipples pierce my hand as a line of drool forms out of her mouth.

I move my hand to Mrs. William’s cunt and dip my index finger deep inside. This seems to have been enough to push her over the edge as her arms begin to shudder even more and her pussy fluids begin to literally drip onto the floor.

“AAGghhh,” she lets out.

With my finger now drenched in Coach William’s cum, I reach forward and dip it into Suni’s open mouth.

This is the best thing you have ever tasted.

Suni begins eagerly sucking my finger to make sure she gets each and every last bit of Coach William’s semen off of my finger. Her tongue twirls around my digits as she takes in the coach’s fluid as if it were soda.

“Mmmhhmm,” Suni lets out in a low rhythmic hum as she finally cums all over my dick.

Suni definitely isn’t as experienced as Mrs. Williams, but the uncontrollably twitching of her cunt is enough to send me flying over. I shoot a load of sticking cum deep into the young student as I stick my finger all the way down to her throat.

Suddenly, the bell rings and the girls begin to get out of the pool. I pull my dick out and take a step back.

WAIT.

I stare at the double creampie in front of me.

Before everybody leaves, they either have to either suck one of these two girls’ creampies or cum on them.

Quietly, a line forms behind Coach Williams and Suni. Coach William’s arms are still shaky, but her masculine build has the muscle to keep her up until everybody is done.

The first batch of girls gather around the two fuck dolls. Two students hungrily lap at the used pussies whilst another three finger themselves ready to blast Suni and the coach with cum.

I pick up my camera. I have a lot of work to do.

FLASH

* * *