The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harem

by Simon bar Sinister

Aaron hesitatingly walked into the office of Dr Anne Meyer. She was not what he expected; she was younger than he thought she would be, and she was rather attractive. Damn, he thought, this isn’t going to make it any easier.

Dr Meyer was talking on the phone. She seemed rather upset. “I told you before, I’m not coming over tonight,’’ she said into the phone. “No, I can’t discuss this now, I have a patient.’’ She hung up the phone.

“I’m sorry you had to hear that,’’ she said. “Please come in and have a seat.’’ Aaron walked over to the couch, sat, and tried to get comfortable. “Are you nervous?’’ she asked.

“Very nervous,’’ said Aaron. “This is the first time I’ve been to a psychologist.’’

“What are you nervous about?’’

“That I might actually be crazy.’’

“Why do you think you’re crazy?’’

“Because of what’s been happening to me.’’

“Something bad?’’

“Something too good to be true.’’

“Go on...’’

“I don’t know how to talk about it. It sounds so weird...’’

“Why don’t you start from the beginning?’’

“Well, I’ve always had trouble meeting girls. I guess I’m kind of geeky looking. When I was growing up, I went to an all-male prep school, and I didn’t have a lot of contact with the opposite sex. But even in college, I was shy, and I didn’t date much. I had a couple of one-night stands, but I’ve never really had a serious long-term relationship with anybody.

“Last year, I moved into a house with a couple of roommates—boyfriend and girlfriend. Since I’m a pretty quiet guy, I stayed out of their way. But pretty soon, the girlfriend, Carla, started spending all of her time with me. It kind of surprised me, since I wasn’t really encouraging her or anything.’’

“But you didn’t do anything to discourage her, either.’’

“Well, no. For the first time in my life, a beautiful woman started taking an interest in me. I wasn’t going to fight it. Pretty soon, it was getting more and more serious between her and me. Then one day, the boyfriend walked in on us when she was coming down on me.’’

“She was performing oral sex on you?’’

“Yeah, that’s right. Well after that the two of them had a big fight, and the boyfriend moved out. Then we got another roommate—another woman, Kristen. The same thing started happening again. Kristen started spending all of her time with me, and pretty soon, I’m sleeping with both of my roommates.’’

“And neither seemed to mind that you were sleeping with the other?’’

“Not at all. Sometimes, I’d fuck them both at the same time.’’

“This is what’s bothering you?’’

“There’s more. Now I didn’t notice what was happening at first, because it happened so gradually. At first, we all took turns doing the chores; washing the dishes, vacuuming, that sort of thing. But I’m kind of lazy and sometimes I would forget. Normally, I would have expected them to yell at me or something, but instead, one or the other would go ahead and do my chores for me, without complaining. Eventually, it go so I wouldn’t have to lift a finger around the house. They would do all the cleaning, they would cook for me, they would do my laundry, and everything. It was like they were competing against each other, trying to see who could do the nicest things for me. Kristen and Carla were acting more and more like... like...’’

“Like slaves?’’

“Exactly. Nowadays, I come home from work, and they literally wait on me hand and foot. They cook and serve me dinner, they give me backrubs, they bathe me, and they will fuck my brains out.

“Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about what’s been going on, and it scares me.’’

“Scares you?’’

“This is what I’ve been fantasizing about all my life, and now it’s happening for real. Sometimes I think that maybe it’s too good to be true. And even if it is real, what the hell is going on here? Women were never attracted to me before. Why are they suddenly throwing themselves at me like this?’’

“Now calm down. I’ll admit that your story seems a bit unusual. But I don’t think you are the delusional type.’’

“So you believe me?’’

“It’s not a question of whether or not I believe you. You should realize that your, uh, lifestyle isn’t that uncommon. This sort of thing goes on more than you would think.’’

“But why? Why is this happening to me?’’

“You sound as if you feel you don’t deserve it.’’

“What do you mean?’’

“You went for most of your life without meeting any women. Maybe part of you was convinced that you weren’t good enough. You mentioned a couple of times that you thought that girls didn’t find you attractive. Well this obviously isn’t the true. When you finally do meet a woman, or in your case, women, there’s still a part of you that feels you still don’t deserve it.’’

“So there’s nothing wrong with the way I’m living?’’

“As long as everybody’s happy, and no one is getting hurt, I don’t see a problem with it. Just accept it and try to be happy. I’m not saying it will be easy; you will have to overcome years of self-doubt. It will take a while.’’

“ I guess you’re right. But I still don’t understand how two submissive women could suddenly just show up at my door like that.’’

“I normally don’t do this sort of thing, but if it will make you feel better, I would like to meet your roommates.’’

“You mean bring them down here with me?’’

“If you don’t mind, I would like to go to your home and meet them.’’

“I don’t have a problem with that. When would you want to do this?’’

“Any evening that’s convenient for you.’’

“All of my nights are the same for me. How about tomorrow night?’’

“That sounds good. It looks like your hour is up, so I’ll see you tomorrow night.’’

* * *

Dr Meyer went to Aaron’s house the next evening. He greeted her at the front door. “Come in, Dr Meyer,’’ he said.

“You can call me Anne,’’ she said, as she went inside. Aaron led her to the dining room. There was a short table, with pillows on the floor to sit on. One of the girls was there, setting the table.

“We were just getting ready to have dinner,’’ said Aaron. “You’re welcome to join us.’’

“Thank you,’’ said Anne.

“I’d like you to meet Carla,’’ said Aaron.

Carla stood and shook Anne’s hand. Carla was a tall, thin and very attractive blonde. She was wearing a white silk teddy, and white stockings. She seemed perfectly relaxed and comfortable as she stood in front of Anne in only her underwear. “Nice to meet you,’’ she said.

“Carla,’’ said Aaron, “why don’t you go and get another place setting for our guest?’’

“Okay,’’ said Carla, who cheerfully went off to the kitchen.

Anne and Aaron sat down at the table. Without even thinking about it, Anne slipped off her shoes and curled up like a kitten on the soft pillow. She began to notice something very odd about this place—besides the semi-nude submissive women, that is. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it though. There was something about the place that was very pleasant and relaxing.

Carla came back in and started to set the table in front of Anne. “Do you always dress like this?’’ asked Anne.

“You know,’’ said Carla, “I don’t even think about it any more. I work all day as an accountant, which can be very stressful sometimes. But when I come home and take off my work clothes, it’s like I’m putting everything behind me and I don’t have to worry about my job anymore. It’s a very wonderful feeling.’’

Just then, the other girl, Kristen, came into the room. She was wearing even less than Carla. All she had on was a pair of panties and an apron. “Dinner’s ready to be served,’’ she announced. Kristen and Carla hurried back into the kitchen.

“When you told me about your living situation yesterday,’’ said Anne. “I thought that you might have been exaggerating. This is far more than I imagined it would be. And you say they simply started behaving this way on their own, without any encouragement from you?’’

“Well, no, but like you said, I didn’t do anything to discourage them, either.’’

Kristen and Carla returned, each carrying a tray of food. Kristen had removed her apron and was wearing only her panties; she didn’t seem embarrassed in the least. She was a petite brunette, with very short hair. Her breasts seemed large against her small, skinny frame. She had big, Bambi-like eyes that Anne noticed were almost always fixed on Aaron.

The two girls served the food; first to Aaron, then to Anne, and then finally taking small portions for themselves. They sat close to Aaron on either side of him, and waited for him to begin eating.

Anne studied Aaron’s companions throughout the meal. She began to understand what Carla had said about her clothes. The two of them seemed so comfortable and relaxed dressed as they were, but meanwhile Anne clothes were starting to bother her for some reason. She undid a couple of buttons on her blouse, and felt a little better.

Anne began to notice something about Aaron that she didn’t before. She was beginning to find him very attractive, but she wasn’t quite sure why. At first she thought it was the way the two women were fawning over him, but there was something more. She found herself staring at him, unable to concentrate on anything else. She found she was getting very warm...

The meal ended and they went into the living room. Like the dining room, there weren’t any chairs; there were piles of cushions around the room to sit on. Somehow, this seemed appropriate to Anne. She curled up on one of the cushions like she did before. Aaron snuggled up with Kristen, while Carla went to clear the table and serve coffee.

“Do you work outside of the home, too?’’ Anne asked Kristen.

“Not any more,’’ said Kristen. “I’m an artist. Before I moved in with Aaron I had to take boring, menial jobs, and I was always worried about money. But now I let Aaron take care of me financially, and I can work on my art as much as I want.’’

“So you don’t mind acting like a slave?’’

“No! I love to make Aaron happy,’’ she said proudly. “Besides, if I wasn’t here, I would probably be waiting on tables somewhere, doing the same sort of things I’m doing now. And I would probably be miserable, too.’’

Kristen began to rub Aaron’s shoulders. Anne became fascinated as she watched Kristen’s hands go gently back and forth. She could tell that Aaron was enjoying himself, and Anne found it oddly compelling. Kristen seemed so content and peaceful. Kristen began to get flirtatious with Aaron, and began lightly kissing the back of his neck. Kristen’s nipples were getting firm. Anne imagined that it was she who was sitting there, snuggled up with Aaron, and that she was caressing and kissing him.

“Are you OK?’’ asked Aaron.

“I’m sorry,’’ said Anne. “I guess my mind was drifting.’’

“Well then would you mind explaining why you’re getting undressed?’’

“Oh, my God!’’ gasped Anne. She looked down and noticed that her blouse was wide open; she had completely unbuttonned it without even thinking about it! “I’m sorry! It’s just that seeing Kristen and Carla dressed like that—It seemed so natural...’’ She regained her composure, quickly buttoned her blouse and stood up. “I have to leave now, and I don’t think I can see you as a patient any more.’’ She headed for the door.

“But what about—’’

“I’ll call you tomorrow and give you the name of another therapist,’’ she said as she left. She never felt more embarrassed in her life.

“Wait!’’ said Aaron, but she was already gone.

* * *

The next day, Anne called Aaron.

“I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday. It was completely unprofessional. I should have never gone to your home in the first place.’’

“You don’t have to apologize, nothing happened last night.’’

“But still, I can’t see you as a patient any more; it would be unethical. I could lose my credentials.’’

“You said you could recommend another therapist to me?’’

“Actually, I’ve been reading some of the literature, and believe it or not, I’ve found some references to cases similar to yours.’’

“Really?’’

“There’s someone I think you should see. He’s not a therapist, he’s an MD—a specialist. I’ve explained your situation to him.’’

“You mean there’s something wrong with me medically?’’

“Well, I think I should let Dr Sorenson explain it to you, he’s the expert. But if I’m right, then it’s nothing you need to worry about.’’

“I hope you’re right. I’ll call him and make an appointment.’’

* * *

Just a few hours later, Aaron was in an examination room, fidgeting nervously as he waited on the table. Soon, Dr Sorenson and his nurse came in.

“Dr Meyer filled me in on the details of your situation. I just want you to know, that I’m not here to judge you or anything. In fact, I find your case very intriguing.’’

“So there have been other cases similar to mine?’’

“I have a suspicion as to what it could be. There’s a simple test that I want you to try.’’ He handed Aaron a cotton ball. “Here, take this, and rub it on your armpit.’’

“What!?’’

“Please. Bear with me.’’ Aaron took the cotton ball and did as he was told. “Now tell me what you smell.’’

Aaron sniffed the cotton ball. “I don’t smell anything,’’ he said.

Dr Sorenson grasped the cotton with a pair of forceps, and smelled it himself. “I don’t smell anything either. But watch this.’’ He handed the forceps to his nurse. “What do you smell, Miss Hansen?’’

The nurse held the ball of cotton up to her nose, and inhaled. A broad smile formed on her lips. “‘Mmmm...’’ she said. “It smells wonderful!’’

“Thank you, Miss Hansen.’’

“Any time,’’ she said as she strolled out of the room.

“This wasn’t exactly a scientific test,’’ said Dr Sorenson, “but it’s pretty obvious to me that this is caused by pheromones.’’

“Pheromones?’’

“Almost all animals give off chemical odors to signal other members of their species. Humans do, too. The scent you give off seems to be unusually strong.’’

“You mean that women are attracted to me because of my smell?’’

“The smell is a chemical that causes a change in mood in women. It makes them feel happy, and gives them a sense of well-being. They will want to be with you all the time, and they will want to do nice things for you.’’

“How come this only started happening to me recently?’’

“This probably has been happening to you since adolescence. According to Dr Meyer, you went to an all-male prep school. You haven’t noticed it before because this is the first time you’ve lived in close quarters with women. If you only come in casual contact with a woman, your scent isn’t strong enough to have much of an effect. In your home, your scent can build up over time, and it can become very powerful.’’

“So what do I do about it?’’

“I don’t know why you would want to do anything about it; frankly, I’m very jealous of you. Besides, there’s not much that can be done. I suppose you could shower five or six times a day, but that would only reduce the effects, not eliminate them.’’

“So you’re saying there’s nothing I have to do?’’

“The best advice I can give you is to relax and go with it.’’

“Well, thanks Doctor, at least now I understand what’s happening to me. I feel a lot better.’’

* * *

About a week later, there was a knock at Aaron’s door. He went to see who it was. “Dr Meyer! What are you doing here? Come in.’’

“Well, I’m risking my career by being here,’’ she said, ‘’but I needed to see you again. How are you doing?’’

“I’ve been feeling much better lately. Now that I understand what’s going on, I can begin to accept it,’’ said Aaron.

“Is this a good time to talk to you?’’

“Sure.’’ Aaron led Anne into the living room. Kristen and Carla were there; Carla was wearing a see-through body stocking; Kristen was wearing only panties and a pair of pantyhose.

“I’ve been replaying the events from the last time I was here in my mind, over and over again,’’ said Anne. “I can’t stop thinking about it. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and my job has been kind of stressful lately. I keep remembering how happy Carla and Kristen are, and I keep wishing that I could be that happy.’’

“Are you saying that you want to move in with me?’’

“Not exactly. I just need to escape from the real world for a couple of days, and forget about all my problems.’’

“You mean like a vacation?’’

“That’s right. I would like to take a vacation for a couple of days, and stay here, if that’s okay with you.’’

“You’re welcome to stay here for as little or as long as you like.’’ Aaron took Anne into his arms and kissed her. Anne inhaled deeply, and let herself become intoxicated by his scent. A wave of contentment rushed through her body.

After what seemed like forever, Aaron broke the kiss. “Carla is about the same size as you,’’ he said. “Why don’t you go with her and see if you can find something to wear.’’

Carla took Anne by the hand, and took her to the bedroom. They looked through three drawers full of underwear, and finally found a lace teddy for her to wear. She tried it on, and it fit her like it was painted on. She sat and let Carla tease her hair, and put on make-up. When she was ready, she looked at herself in the mirror. She never felt as sexy and feminine before in her life! “You’re so beautiful!’’ Carla whispered in her ear, and then she kissed her. Anne was filled with joy!

As she slowly walked out into the living room, Anne was full of anticipation. She could barely contain her excitement. When she got there, she found Aaron lying on the floor, reclining on some cushions. He gestured for her to join him. Anne immediately fell to her knees and started crawling towards him. The most exquisite feeling of submissiveness overcame her. She felt herself being drawn to him like a magnet. Nothing mattered to her any more; it was all a beautiful dream.

He looked at her with his steel blue eyes. Anne was transfixed by his gaze. “Do you want to please me?’’ he softly asked.

“More than anything,’’ she whispered. There was no doubt in her mind that she would do anything that he told her to.

“Do you know what I want?’’

“Yes,’’ she said. She moved her hands down and opened the robe he was wearing. The sight of his large erection made her even more excited. She went down, and took him into her mouth.

Although she had never enjoyed giving head before, she felt compelled by the desire to give pleasure to Aaron. She knew by the look on his face that he was enjoying himself, and that thrilled her beyond belief. She furiously sucked licked his delicious cock. His moans of pleasure driving her further on. Soon, he began to pump semen into her mouth; she anxiously swallowed every drop.

Anne heard some strange sounds coming from behind her. She turned around and saw that Carla and Kristen had been watching the whole time, and they were obviously excited by what they saw. The two of them were naked, and were snuggled up together. Carla was kissing and licking Kristen’s breasts, and Kristen’s hands were gently stroking Carla’s body.

“Why don’t you come over and join us?’’ said Aaron. The two horny slaves crawled towards Aaron, while he laid Anne down on some pillows on the floor. Carla and Kristen kneeled on either side of Anne. “I think she needs to get naked, also,’’ he said. The two girls peeled the tight spandex lingerie off of Anne’s body. Then they started kissing, licking and caressing her.

Aaron buried his face between Anne’s legs and gave her oral pleasure, while the other two girls continued to lavish their attentions on the rest of her body. Anne was in an unbelievable state of ecstasy! Soon she could feel a huge orgasm building up inside her, and she started screaming as she came and came and came!

* * *

The next morning, Anne woke up Aaron with a kiss. He was surprised to see her fully dressed.

“I’m going to leave,’’ said Anne. “If I don’t leave now, then I’m afraid that I’ll never be able to leave.’’

“I understand,’’ said Aaron. “I hope you had a good time.’’

“I had a wonderful time! That was the most pleasurable experience of my life!’’

Aaron kissed her again. “Feel free to come back again, whenever you like.’’

“I’m sure I will, the next time I need a vacation.’’

The End.