The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hardwired Holly

by J. F. Gargiulo

Lucy stared out the window by peeking through the blinds. She watched Emma, her neighbor, who lived opposite from her on the second floor of their apartment complex. Emma was so pretty: blonde hair, blue eyes, a bright smile, and cheeks any woman would want to pinch.

“She’s so hot,” Lucy said, reaching down her pants and lightly stroking her clit.

Emma searched for her keys in her purse, found them, and unlocked her door. She stopped, hesitated, and turned around in the direction of Lucy’s apartment.

Lucy immediately backed away. Did Emma see her? Maybe she should actually talk to her …

No, I have to get back to work, Lucy thought.

Dressed in a black shirt and ripped jeans, the lanky woman ran her fingers through her long, straight black hair. She walked through her unlit apartment to her bedroom. She slogged through a pile of dirty clothes and boxes of sex toys, wires, sockets, plugs, cords, and various mechanical and electronic pieces. Lucy plopped herself on the bed and sat up.

Typing away on her laptop, which was perched on a tray, she crossed her bare feet at the ankles. The glow of the screen reflected off of her unblinking brown eyes as she studied the code that she had written. She was going to use it to penetrate a Swiss bank’s firewall.

After a half hour, she successfully hacked into it and transferred a handsome sum into various accounts till it was untraceable. Then she put it into her account.

“Who needs a ‘real’ job?” she asked.

Her work done for the day, she decided to have some fun. While checking out the latest PornHub clip of fucking lesbians, Lucy rubbed her flat chest … her mouth hung open … her breathing gradually increased … her hand rubbed and patted her clit …

“Yeah, c’mon, bitch—you ride her! Ride her!” she screamed. “Oh! Almost there! … Almost … there—”

Ding-dong

“Fuck!” Lucy seethed. Then she gasped, her eyes wide in realization. “Wait! Maybe it’s—”

She rushed out of bed and raced to the door, a great smile on her face as she unlocked and opened it. On the other side was a deliveryman with a large, rectangular cardboard box standing vertically.

After signing for it, Lucy dragged the box into her apartment and closed and locked the door. Putting the light on—and waiting for her eyes to adjust—she cut the tape, opened the flaps—

Wait: the video! She rushed back into the bedroom and got in the mood again, sticking her hand down there and stroking till she squirted. She tilted her head back and sighed …

Okay, now she was ready. After cleaning herself, she returned to the box and brushed away the foam beans. Then she came face to face with Hardwired Holly, a life-sized sex doll. It was in a black box, its blank, unblinking face staring out of a round hole covered in plastic.

She took the doll out of its box and held it, staring into its lifeless eyes, brushing its strands aside.

“You’re so beautiful,” Lucy said.

The hacker swayed to a tune in her head as she danced with Hardwired Holly around the living room.

* * *

It’s healthy for people to indulge in fantasies. What’s unhealthy, however, is cutting yourself off from the real world. The Internet and sex toys are no substitute for a real job or being loved in return.

Such is the case with Lucy, a young woman who’d rather steal money than make it and get off on watching people have sex than have it … or just watch people, for that matter. For the longest time, her only sexual gratification came from her own hand or vibrator and online porn.

But now, Lucy is the proud owner of a Hardwired Holly, her first sex doll. What she doesn’t realize, however, is that the doll is another first—her first step into a strange, new world called …

The Erogenous Zone …

* * *

As Lucy danced to the pretty waltz playing in her mind, she gazed into Hardwired Holly’s eyes and looked over her new prize.

The doll stood a little over 5 feet, just like Lucy. Its eyes were blue; its hair blonde and in pigtails. Its body was svelte, chest busty, and legs long. It had Size 8 feet, milky-white skin, and dainty hands. Its nails were unpainted and lips uncolored—that was the owner’s job. There was a weight to the doll, but nothing that Lucy couldn’t handle easily. Hardwired Holly was also completely naked, and her skin was so soft and smooth.

Lucy ended her dance by dipping her new toy. Then she lied it on the sofa and soon joined her new pet with the instruction manual. Lucy wrapped her arm around Hardwired Holly and began reviewing the booklet.

It read: “Down in the dumps over your latest breakup? Want a significant other who’ll cater to your every need and want, desire and fetish? Need a shoulder to cry on … and later kiss and massage? Then Hardwired Holly is the girl for you!

“The most advanced sex doll ever made, once you turn her on, she’ll never turn off! That’s because the more you interact with her, the more her AI will develop into a real human: from thoughts and feelings to sexual functions and bodily fluids. Why spend time and money on dating sites or matchmakers when you have a date living right with you?

“Hardwired Holly: The only friend—and then some—you’ll ever need or want!”

Lucy smiled to herself and kissed Hardwired Holly’s forehead. “Best money I ever spent.”

The rest of the manual was devoted to how to set up Hardwired Holly: charging her battery, downloading initial programs, what cosmetics were best to use on her, and so forth.

But the last page caught her attention: “WARNING: Hardwired Holly will alert you of any available program updates, which will be automatically downloaded wirelessly. Hardwired Holly is designed to work with only officially designated and licensed software and updates. Failure to keep Hardwired Holly regularly updated, hacking her programming, or both will result in damage, destruction, or worse.”

Lucy raised an eyebrow. “‘Or worse’? They’re kidding, right?” She rolled her eyes and sat up with a devilish smile. “Well, good thing I know how to write code …”

She bent down and kissed Hardwired Holly’s lips ever so lightly.

“But first, let’s get you up and running.”

First, the doll had to be powered up. Following the instructions, Lucy sat the doll in a chair and inserted the packaged power cords into Hardwired Holly’s mouth, vagina, and butthole. The other ends all plugged into a complimentary dildo, which immediately turned on. The only way to charge up the doll was for Lucy to ride the phallic toy.

And ride it she did. On her knees, she slid it in and out of her lady-hole, all the while thinking of how awesome it’d be to finally have someone to fuck, tickle, and love. The more she thought that way, the more Lucy got off and quicker the doll looked as if it were alive.

It then beeped, signaling that its battery was at 100% … which was the exact moment that Lucy squirted her cum on the floor. Coming down naturally, she pulled the dildo out of her vagina.

Then, using the company website, Lucy customized and then downloaded Hardwire Holly’s startup package via Wi-Fi: basic intelligence, voice tone, social cues, language, etiquette, sexual norms and deviations, and so forth.

When that was complete, Lucy immediately got to work on writing a special code for her precious Hardwired Holly, programming her to be a live-in maid, be devoted to her, and have hypnotic eyes, among other specialties not offered on the official website. She then downloaded her special instructions into Hardwired Holly via the same wireless connection.

Lucy was so pleased with herself that she stared longingly at Hardwired Holly—

Wait. Lucy sniffed the air … Was something burning?

She felt the dildo, which was really hot … She put her hand to Hardwired Holly’s forehead, which was burning up …

And Hardwired Holly shorted out. Sparks flashed from her three holes. Lucy carefully but quickly removed the cords from the doll’s three holes. Wispy smoke emanated from Hardwired Holly’s mouth, anus, and vagina, and the burning smell was now very acrid.

“Damn it!” Lucy said, stamping her foot. “This is some bullshit!”

She carefully examined the doll. Everything seemed to be in order … though Hardwired Holly’s forehead was still hot …

Lucy let the doll cool down naturally, deciding that she’d come back to it tomorrow. She looked at the blank face, stroked Hardwired Holly’s hair, and kissed her cheek.

“I’m sorry, baby,” Lucy said. “I’ll figure something out. You just rest, now. Love you …”

Lucy spent the rest of the day watching TV, fooling around online, eating lunch and dinner, watching for Emma—you know, the usual … She ended the day by changing into her pajamas and falling asleep on the couch with the TV on.

As Lucy slept and snored, Hardwired Holly sat motionless, but once she cooled down to 98.6 degrees … her eyes blinked …

* * *

Lucy rolled over in her sleep and fell of the sofa, the fall waking her up.

“Ow! Fuck …”

She carefully stood up, stretched, and yawned. She scratched her head, her hair an uncombed mess of tangles. Lucy frowned: Wait, wasn’t the TV on?

“Owner, is that you?” came a voice from the bedroom.

“Yeah, I just woke—wait, what? Who’s there?”

Hardwired Holly walked out of the bedroom and smiled. “Good morning, Owner! Did you sleep well?”

Lucy froze and stared at her sex doll, dumbfounded. “Holly?”

“Yes, Owner, it’s me.” She cocked her head and frowned. “Is something wrong?”

Lucy shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She carefully walked up to her doll and looked her over. “You’re okay?”

“Of course I’m okay, silly Owner! Why wouldn’t I be?”

Lucy narrowed her eyes. “So everything’s in working order? You’re circuits aren’t fried?”

“Circuits?” Holly put her hands on her hips. “Now what’s all this talk about circuits? I swear, Owner, you make it sound as if I’m a robot!”

“So … then what do you think you are?”

“A person. Just like you. What else would I be?”

Lucy was at a loss for words. When she didn’t answer, Holly laughed.

“Oh, Owner! What an imagination you have … Come, sit at the table and relax while I make you your breakfast. What would you like?”

Lucy took a seat and rubbed her temples. “Hmm? Oh, uh, pancakes would be good … fried eggs … crispy bacon … and golden toast. And pour me some nice, cold milk.”

Holly smiled. “Anything for you, sweet Owner.”

So Holly flitted about the kitchen setting the table, gathering the ingredients, heating the stove, and making the food. She not only served Lucy, but cut up her food and fed her. Every time Lucy swallowed, she’d get a head pat and be called a good girl.

Lucy licked her lips and breathed heavily. “I really like it when you do that and call me that, Holly. It makes me feel good and special.”

“Well, I’m happy to oblige you, Owner.” She wiped Lucy’s mouth with a napkin and showed Lucy her empty plate. “After all … you made all-gone! Yay!” She repeatedly patted Lucy’s head and said, “That’s my good girl! How’s my good girl?”

Lucy curled up into Holly’s arms. The sex doll stroked Owner’s hair and kissed Owner’s forehead.

“Then again,” Holly said, “I spent the whole night cleaning your room.” She squeezed Lucy’s cheeks so that the hacker had nowhere to look but into the doll’s blue eyes. “It was a disgusting mess, and very unladylike. Not only that, but you left the TV on! It’s a good thing I turned it off, or else the electric bill would’ve been high.”

She released her hold on Lucy’s face and, without warning, smacked Owner’s cheek with a decidedly loud slap. “Strip, cunt!”

Lucy obeyed, her heart racing. Oh … it’s happening! she thought. It’s actually happening!

Quicker than Lucy could react, Holly grabbed her owner’s hair and dragged her to the sofa.

“You fucking dirty hoe-bag!” Holly said. “How dare you act like a filthy little pig!”

“Please, Mistress Holly! Be gentle! I’m so fragile!”

“The hell you are!” Holly said, sitting and putting Lucy over her knee.

“No! I have such a tender little bottom!” Lucy said, feigning fear while holding her hands up to her cheeks.

“Good.”

Holly stuffed a hand into Lucy’s mouth while, with her free hand, slapped tight white-girl ass in a quick rhythm. Lucy squirmed in agony as she fought to breath. Her butt cheeks went from white to pink to red to purple in less than five minutes.

Holly took her hand out of Lucy’s mouth, wiping it dry on Owner’s face before pinching her nose. Lucy, forced to breath out of her wide, open mouth, dripped saliva onto her carpet. Then Holly caressed Lucy’s bum, lightly squeezing her tender rump. She burrowed her index finger slowly down her owner’s butt-crack, and took her time fingering her tight, wrinkled butthole.

“Oh, oh Mistress Holly!” Lucy said, her voice quavering, her eyes tearing up. “Please … it’s been so long … so long since someone touched me in my nasty little doody hole!”

Holly burrowed her finger inside, sliding it in and out as slowly as possible. Lucy, meanwhile, clasped her hands together tightly as if in prayer. She wanted so desperately to scream in pained pleasure, but any sound got stuck in her throat and failed to pass her wide O of a mouth. Her eyes, though, bulged and rarely blinked.

After … well, neither kept track … Holly flung Lucy against the sofa and washed her hands. Then she ordered Lucy to lie down as she massaged her owner’s bare feet.

“Oh, wow, this is the life …” Lucy said. “That feels so good …”

“Whatever makes my Owner happy,” Holly said.

Lucy’s fingers found their way to her clit and had such fun with it. “My toes—do my toes …”

“Of course, dear.”

Holly lightly kissed the tip of each one and licked in between them.

“Oh, yes … More … more …” Lucy moaned through clenched teeth.

Holly licked Lucy’s soles and showered them with kisses before she bit them.

It was then that Lucy cummed like a geyser. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

Holly obeyed till Owner collapsed from exhaustion.

“Good girl!” Holly cooed. “Now, to clean my girl.”

So Holly carried Lucy into the bathroom, wet a towel with soap and water, and washed Lucy’s body.

“Feel better?”

Lucy wiped tears from her eyes. “So much. So good.”

“I’m pleased to hear that, Owner. Now, let’s get you dressed for work.”

The hacker didn’t have to lift a finger as Holly dressed her owner, who explained her job to her doll. Lucy locked herself in her bedroom and couldn’t get over how neat and organized all of her belongings were. Lucy spent the rest of the morning in her room coding and hacking, coming out only for lunch, dinner, and an occasional quickie.

At the end of the day, owner and doll sat on the sofa and watched TV.

“Owner, it’s 11,” Holly said. “What say we get you to bed?”

“’Kay. Carry me to bed, Holly.”

“Aw, does Owner want Mama Holly to tuck you in, too?” She presented Lucy one of her tits. “How about a nightcap first?”

“Maybe tomorrow, Holly, I …”

Lucy frowned as she stared into Holly’s eyes. Her blue pupils turned … fast … faster … till they formed a kaleidoscopic pattern. They brightened into red, pink, and white flashes that captivated Lucy’s eyes and mind …

Owner’s face was blank, her body limp.

“Sit up straight, young lady.”

Lucy obeyed, her mouth agape and seeping spittle … but not once did she ever break eye contact … Holly stretched out her arms again … and Lucy complied.

Holly draped Lucy over her arms and said, “Now, Owner needs to take the titty in her mouth and drink her good milk.”

“Okay, Mama Holly …” Lucy said, in a high-pitched voice.

Lucy licked Holly’s tit before engulfing it with her lips. She sucked Holly’s milk as she was carried into her bedroom. Standing before Lucy’s bed, Holly swayed her owner back and forth. She sang a sweet lullaby as her eyes continued weaving their hypnotic spell over her owner.

After taking her lips off of Holly’s breast, Lucy said, “Mama Holly, I’m full.”

Holly wiped Lucy’s mouth with Lucy’s hair and sat on the bed. She repositioned Owner so that the hypnotized woman’s head rested in the nook of her shoulder. Holly patted Lucy’s back, and Lucy belched—loud, deep, and wet.

“Good girl!” Holly said.

Lucy giggled. “Tummy feel better now, Mama Holly …”

“Of course it does, dear,” Holly said, laying Lucy down in her bed.

Holly got an adult diaper out of the closet and placed it on Lucy, who got tucked in while sucking her thumb. Holly brushed Lucy’s hair and said, “Sleep.”

Lucy’s eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids sealed shut. Holly kissed Lucy’s forehead and lied next to her, whispering “I love you, Owner” over and over into the human’s ear …

* * *

Lucy woke up and shuffled into the kitchen, her nose and ears following the scent and sound of frying eggs and sizzling bacon.

Holly stood at the stove, cooking the hearty breakfast. “Morning, sleepyhead. How do you feel?”

“Fine.” She kissed Holly on the cheek. “I love you.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, I … I don’t know. It just feels right.”

Holly smiled. “I can imagine. Now sit. Everything’s ready.”

Lucy took her seat while Holly quickly set the table and plated Owner’s food. She a napkin around Lucy’s neck, cut up Lucy’s food, and fed her.

“You’re spoiling me, Holly.”

Holly kissed the top of Lucy’s head. “That’s the idea.”

Taking a forkful of bacon and eggs, Holly said, “Open wide! Here comes the airplane!” She even imitated an engine … which sounded unsettlingly real …

Lucy obliged. “Mm … So good!” She swallowed.

After feeding Lucy a few more times, Holly took a bite, chewed, and locked lips with Lucy. The two lovers exchanged food and saliva, and then licked each other’s lips. They finished breakfast this way.

After Lucy washed up and got dressed, Holly pampered her owner with a foot massage and pedicure. Lucy sat back on her couch while Holly knelt before her. She laid a towel on the floor, and on top of that a bowl of warm water.

She cracked Owner’s toes and smoothed her soles with a pumice stone. She kneaded and scrunched Lucy’s soles and soaked them in the bowl. After drying them, Holly rubbed Lucy’s feet with lavender-scented lotion. Then, she showered them with kisses.

“What color do you want your pretty little piggies, Lucy-girl?” Holly asked.

Lucy reclined, her eyes shut and lips curled in a smile. She sighed and shrugged. “I don’t care. Whatever color you like best.”

Holly kissed the tops of Lucy’s feet. “How about a nice French tip?”

“Ooh, how fancy!” Lucy wiggled her toes and caressed Holly’s smooth face with her feet. “Do they smell, my fucking, piece of shit slave?”

Holly took a big whiff. “Oh, so good … so sweet.” She licked her lips. “Me want taste.”

Lucy opened her eyes and shoved a foot into Holly’s mouth. The doll’s mouth expanded to fit half of Lucy’s foot, but once she started gagging and saliva seeped out, Holly pulled away. Lucy, however, was having none of it, so she held Holly’s head in place with her other foot and pushed against the back of her neck.

“Oh, yeah, you fucking dirty doll—you get that foot all wet!” Lucy said.

She wiggled it in Holly’s mouth for a few more seconds, then she quickly took it out. Holly gasped for breath, but Lucy caressed and washed Holly’s face with her wet, bare sole … and, of course, smacked her with it.

“How much did you love that?” Lucy asked.

“Thank you, my mistress, I’m such a dirty little hoe-bag,” Holly said.

“Good girl.” Lucy rubbed both feet on Holly’s face, the doll’s tongue indulging in their softness, the doll’s nose rejoicing in the mixed scent of saliva and lavender …

Lucy pushed Holly away. “Now, wash my feet again and French-tip my toes, you bitch.”

“As you wish, my mistress.”

And Holly obeyed, drying them thoroughly and then placing foam separators in between Owner’s toes. After Lucy’s pedicure was dried, the separators were removed, and Lucy inspected her toes.

“Very good, Holly,” Lucy said. She patted the seat next to her. “Come.”

Holly crawled onto the sofa and rested on all fours. Lucy stroked Holly’s blonde hair and gave her head-pats.

“Good girl, good girl,” Lucy cooed.

Holly smiled and laid her head on Owner’s chest.

“Mistress, I have a request,” Holly said.

“What?” “May I see you worship your feet?”

Lucy shook her head. “Believe it or not, that’s something I’m not into.”

Holly locked eyes with Lucy. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, dumbass. I just said …”

And Lucy quickly succumbed to Holly’s hypnotic eyes.

“Worship your feet and touch yourself,” Holly said softly.

And Lucy obeyed Holly, lying back and bending her right knee. She sniffed her toes and kissed her sole, and then sucked her neatly pedicured toes. Meanwhile, her fingers gently rubbed her clit.

“That’s my girl,” Holly said, soothingly. “Listen to your Holly. She knows everything you’ll ever need to know to feel good. Isn’t that right, Lucy-girl?”

“Mm-hmm,” Lucy agreed, her mouth stuffed with her foot. She took it out and said, “I like worshipping my feet.”

“And you always will,” Holly smiled. “Worship your other foot.”

Lucy obeyed, with Holly indulging herself on Owner’s right foot.

* * *

After finishing another day of hacking, Lucy got out of bed and stretched. Holly entered the bedroom in Lucy’s French-maid uniform and started dusting.

“Did you have a productive day, Owner?” Holly asked.

“Very,” Lucy said. “A little bit more and I could probably stop … or at least take a break for a while.”

“That’s wonderful, dear. I’m so proud of you!”

Lucy smiled and giggled. “Thanks …” she said, bashful.

Holly licked her lips as she watched Owner stretched. “You have such a nice, tight ass I wish I were a cannibal.”

“I’ll bet. Speaking of food, you can start dinner anytime you want.”

“As you wish.”

Lucy walked out of the room. When Holly was finished dusting, she headed into the kitchen, but caught sight of Lucy peering out the window through the blinds. She cocked her head and walked up behind her. Through the opened slat she saw in the distance a woman …

“Owner?”

Lucy yelped, jumped, and spun around. “What?”

Holly took a step back. “I’m sorry I startled you. What were you doing?”

“Watching Emmmm—uh … Just looking out the window …”

Holly looked at Lucy quizzically. “I see …”

“Just, make dinner, Holly, please.”

“You command; I obey.”

While Lucy sat and watched TV, Holly made dinner … and thought about what just happened …

Owner loves me, but she was looking at another woman, she thought. What does that mean? Could she be interested in her sexually? If so, then why stay with me? Would she want to own this other person? I must find out because I live to serve Owner.

Holly walked into the living room and stood before the TV.

“Hol what the hell?” Lucy asked.

“Owner, I’ve been thinking. Since I’m your property, then I must serve you. So, I must know …”

“Know what?”

“Do you want to extend your ownership to the woman you were looking at?”

Lucy shot out of her seat, her eyes bulging out of their sockets. “What?”

“Is there a problem?”

“Of course there’s a problem! I …” Lucy frowned. “Wait, you want me to own her?”

“Do you wish it?”

Lucy asked carefully, “What do you care?”

“If you wish, then I could devise a way for you to enslave her heart, just as you have done mine.”

She’s not jealous? Lucy thought. Whew … Dodged a bullet … I don’t want to find out what that side of her’s like … Lucy said, “I … It’s not important …”

“Are you sure?” Holly turned on her hypnotic eyes. “Tell me the truth, Owner.”

Lucy instantly fell under her toy’s spell, her body bent slightly over and arms dangling in the air.

“The woman’s name is Emma,” Lucy said. “I’ve had a crush on her for a long time now … I’m too nervous to approach her to talk or ask her out … I wish I could, but I’m too much of a coward.”

“Do you want the courage, or do you want me to break the ice?”

Lucy waited a couple of seconds before saying, “Would you, Holly? Please be a doll, my doll.”

Holly smiled. “As you wish, Owner.” She bit her lower lip, then smiled. “Um, Owner? Tell me more of your secrets. Tell me one every time I snap my fingers.”

“When I was a little girl, I was a bed-wetter. Since then, I’ve loved the feeling of piss and shit on my skin. It makes me feel warm and dirty.”

Snap. “I was hypnotized once at a party and turned into a dog. I ate dog food and liked it, so sometimes my dinner is just a can of dog chow that I eat in a bowl on the floor on all fours.”

Snap. “At that same party, I was turned into a chicken and laid an egg—not a fart, a real egg.”

Snap. “I want to be simultaneously fisted in the ass, vag, and mouth.”

Snap. “I love being tickled because I’m on the brink of going crazy and passing out, and I tend to piss and shit myself.”

Holly said, “Awaken and forget.” She snapped her fingers, the sound of which was mechanical, but loud and crisp.

Lucy blinked, straightened, and shook her head.

“I’ll go check on dinner,” Holly said.

“Huh—oh, right, yeah,” Lucy said, sitting down. “Call me when it’s ready.”

* * *

Lucy breathed through her nose, her mouth stuffed with a ball gag. She writhed around in sweet agony as Holly’s dainty fingers ran all over Owner’s body: neck, armpits, sides, stomach, feet … Oh, especially the feet …

Tied down to her bed, Lucy did everything she could—for someone in her compromising position, of course—to fight against those flying fingertips. She was completely naked except for the gag and her adult diaper.

She took a deep breath before devolving into a deep, throaty laugh as Holly tickled her arches and in between her toes. Her stomach gurgled … She could feel herself about to piss, and there was a brown log waiting to push her ass-cheeks aside to get out …

Lucy laughed-mumbled something to Holly, which meant, “Slave! I can feel it! Stomach and sides! Now—now!”

Holly swiftly turned her attention to those parts of Lucy’s skinny body. Her fingers fluttered around her ribcage while she blew a big, long raspberry on Lucy’s stomach—right over her bellybutton.

Owner lost it in more ways than one. Her eyes rolled back, and the tickling sensation had no more hold on Lucy as her natural lemonade and fudge escaped her body. Oh, how she missed the stickiness, the muffled farting, the warmth forced against her naked skin by a diaper!

When Lucy was done soiling herself, she relaxed her body and Holly stopped tickling her. Her breathing was slow and labored, her eyes closed. After a minute of reveling in her filthy situation, Holly removed the gag. Lucy met Holly’s eyes and smiled weakly.

“That was awesome,” she breathed.

“I live to serve you, Mistress,” Holly said, but then she immediately thought, For a slave-owner and a computer-smart woman, she’s very submissive …

Then Lucy’s lips quivered, and her face turned into a sourpuss. She heaved a couple of times before bawling her eyes out like a baby.

“What’s wrong, Owner?”

Through tears and crying, Lucy managed to whimper, “Woocie did busy-ness in dia-pey, Hol-lyyyyy.” She cried some more. “Woocie make pee-pee and doody all over! Holly clean Woocie now!” She wailed like a spanked newborn.

Holly quickly undid the restraints and carried Lucy into the bathroom, where the diaper was removed in the bathtub. The soiled undercovering was thrown out and Lucy’s body cleaned with a good, hot, soapy shower.

As Holly dried Lucy’s body, her owner said, “Thanks, Holly. I really needed that.”

“That’s what I’m here for, Owner,” Holly said. “To serve and love you, no matter who or what you are.”

Lucy hugged Holly, who hugged back.

“You have no idea how much that means to me. You’re better than a real woman.”

Holly frowned. “What do you mean? I am real.”

“Hmm? Oh! Right! Yes, of course … How stupid of me. Sorry, Hol … I’m still coming down from my high … Forgive me.”

“Of course I do.”

While Lucy got dressed, Holly took the diaper out to the dumpster.

Something smells wrong, she thought, and it’s not this diaper.

* * *

Lucy and Holly sat on the sofa watching Disney’s animated version of The Jungle Book. Lucy’s head was on Holly’s shoulder, and the sex-doll’s arm was around her owner. They were naked and curled up next to each other.

“Owner—”

“Shh! This is my favorite part.”

It was where Kaa sang “Trust in Me (The Python’s Song).”

Holly went back and forth watching the movie and Lucy’s reaction to it. Her owner was just as entranced as Mowgli …

“This has always been my favorite part,” Lucy said. “I always wished I was Mowgli at this point—in the throes of a dom, getting coiled up in their body, getting eaten …” She shuddered. “The only thing better than this was the sequel, when Kaa hypnotizes his girlfriend. Sucks that she’s a minor … but still … That blank, entranced face …” She licked her lips.

Holly nodded. Lucy’s eyes reflected what was on the TV.

When the movie was over, Lucy shut the TV and asked Holly, “So, what’d you think?”

“It was cute, and I can understand why you loved the snake.”

Lucy giggled. “I know—wasn’t he great?”

“Thrilling … Um, Owner? I’ve been thinking … You give off this impression of superiority when ordering me, but a lot of your actions suggest the opposite …”

Lucy nodded. “Well, yeah, I guess that’s true … What’s your point?”

“I guess I’m not sure about my role. Am I supposed to be your sub or dom? If I’m your sub, then I can accept that function, since I am technically your property. But if I’m you dom … then shouldn’t I own you?”

Lucy stared at Holly.

“I’m not trying to be out of line—”

“No, Holly. It’s fine.” She sighed. “Look, if you’re the dom to my sub, then I’m still your owner.”

Holly frowned. “Explain.”

“Well, if I order you to be dominant over me, you have control over me, but only so long as we play our little sex games, you know? I mean, I’m still giving you an order that you’re obeying, right?”

Holly thought about it … “Yes, I see your point.”

“Good.”

“One more question, Owner.”

“Shoot.”

“Am I really your only companion? There’s no one else?”

Lucy hugged Holly. “You’re very important to me because you give me human companionship.”

“But would you ever want any other human companionship?”

Lucy turned away and wiped her eyes. “Maybe … One day …” She cracked a smile. “Can you keep a secret?”

“Of course.”

“I have a crush on my neighbor, Emma.”

Holly didn’t let on. “Do tell.”

“Well, we’ve lived across the complex from each other for a couple of years now. We see each other sometimes and say hi, but nothing more. She’s so gorgeous, and I want to fuck her so hard …”

Holly’s fingers clenched into fists.

“… but I don’t know if she likes me that way—or women, for that matter. It’s just so much easier to live in here in the dark, you know?” Lucy shrugged and looked down at the floor.

Holly uncurled her fingers.

“Owner … Would you ever replace me with Emma or anyone else?”

Lucy looked at Holly sternly. “Fuck no! You’re my toy and slave, but … also my friend. If I ever find another girl, then she’s going to have to accept both of us.”

Holly smiled. “I am very relieved to hear that, Lucy … Hey, would you mind if I talk to Emma on your behalf? You know, break the ice? Gauge her interest?”

Lucy thought about it. “I don’t know … It’d probably look better if I did it, but … No, do it. If you want, go ahead and strike up a conversation—make it casual, like how we’re talking now, okay? Don’t be blunt, emphatic, straightforward, or too honest.”

Holly nodded. “I understand. I shall devise a plan.”

“Awesome … Now, how haven’t we played yet?”

Holly thought. “We can take turns trampling each other …”

And they did.

* * *

Emma struggled to open her door while she carried her groceries.

“Need help?”

The young woman jumped and spun around to see Holly.

“Oh! Hi. Yes, please.”

Holly grabbed all the bags in her hands as Emma opened the door.

“You can put them on the floor in the kitchen,” Emma said as she closed and locked the door. “Thanks.”

Holly did so and looked Emma over. She was cute and pretty in a plain kind of way … Yes, she saw why Owner got wet over her …

“You’re welcome. And I’m Holly, by the way. Sorry I startled you. Need any more help?”

“Oh, no,” Emma said. “I can manage from here.”

Should I wait another week or more before I get another chance at talking with her? Holly thought. No, I must act now for Owner. “But you do need help.”

“I just said—” Emma’s eyes became drawn to Holly’s red, white, and pink kaleidoscopic pupils. “Yes … I do need help. Thank you …”

“Anytime.”

So as they started putting away Emma’s groceries, Holly asked, “You have a nice home. Have you lived here long?”

“Oh, about five years. I’d like to get a house one day, but this suits my needs.”

“I live across from you with my … roommate.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen you two around sometimes,” Emma said. “What’s it like, by the way?”

“What is?”

“Living with … what’s her name? Lucy?”

“Yes. It’s fine. We enjoy each other’s company. Why do you ask?”

Emma shrugged. “I don’t know … Just something about her … I mean, the few times we’ve spoken to each other, she seems nice, but …” She shrugged again.

“Please, continue,” Holly said, her eyes spinning faster. “Be honest.”

Emma obeyed: “I think your roommate is creepy. Sometimes I see her staring out her window spying on me. It makes me uncomfortable. I don’t like it, and I don’t like her. Sometimes I think I should tell the landlord about her, but I don’t want to make a thing out of it.”

“I see,” Holly said. “I am disappointed to hear that, but I think that that can be easily corrected. Tell me, Emma, are you a lesbian or bisexual?”

“I’m straight. The homosexual agenda is against God’s will.”

Holly frowned. “I’m unfamiliar with that term, but it doesn’t sound good.” She narrowed her eyes. “I don’t trust or like you, so I must do more research on this myself.” The living sex doll looked around the floor at the remaining groceries. “Put everything away yourself as you cluck like a chicken. When you’re done, sit next to me and lay an egg.”

“Yes, Holly,” Emma said.

The hypnotized neighbor kicked off her flip-flops, bent her knees, leaned forward a little, folded her arms underneath her pits, and clucked. She had much difficulty grabbing bottles and boxes with only her mouth, as well as opening and closing cabinet doors, but Holly didn’t care.

The doll walked over to her puppet’s computer, turned it on, and for some time did online searches on the unfamiliar terms that Emma used.

“Oh, dear,” Holly said. “This won’t do at all. Lucy will be crushed when I tell her the truth about Emma …”

Emma’s clucking got louder. Holly turned around to see the hypnotized conservative walk up to her. She scratched the carpet with her bare toes and squatted on the floor. Holly grabbed Emma’s jean-shorts and ripped them at the seam to expose her tight, milky ass cheeks. Emma flapped her arms quickly and clucked furiously till she ripped a loud, wet fart.

“No egg? But Lucy said … Hmm … Emma, freeze.”

She obeyed. Holly took an egg from the fridge and carefully inserted it up Emma’s butthole.

“Unfreeze.”

Emma continued clucking and flapping … Her breathing became labored as she tried carefully … desperately … to get that egg out of her anus. With some effort, the white shell began to crown, and with one, final, mighty cluck, Emma stretched her neck out as far as she physically could and shat the egg out.

The hypnotized woman’s brow was full of sweat, and she gasped for breath. Holly inspected the egg, which was dirty, wet, and surprisingly intact.

“You are now a dog, Emma. Eat the egg.”

The neighbor girl got on her knees, looked up at Holly with wide eyes, and panted, her pink tongue sticking out of her mouth. She barked happily, and Holly patted the bitch’s head. Emma then did as she was told. She sniffed the egg and licked it clean, cracking it open with her teeth, crunching the shell, and lapping up the spilled whites and yolk from the floor.

“Good girl,” Holly said. “Now, you’re a human again.” She snapped her fingers. “Stand before me.”

Emma obeyed. Holly stared into her slave’s unblinking, glassy eyes and worked her kaleidoscopic magic.

“You are a lesbian,” Holly intoned. “Men shall never again turn you on sexually. You only have a lust for women. You have a crush on your neighbor, Lucy. You will show her love, support, and understanding. Loving and obeying her will be your new and only religion. I command you to obey these orders for the rest of your life, whether entranced or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Holly.”

“Good. When I snap my fingers, you shall wake from your trance and not remember anything you did, but carry on as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened.”

Holly snapped her fingers. Emma blinked and shook her head.

“You okay?” Holly asked.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah …” She frowned. “I just feel kind of weird, for some reason.” She made a face. “Ugh, what’s that taste? You know what? It doesn’t’ matter.”

“Then what does?”

“Is your roommate seeing anyone?”

* * *

“Oh, that feels so good …” Lucy said.

“Anything for you,” Emma said.

Lucy sat on the sofa, sinking into it as Emma massaged her bare feet.

“You work so hard stealing people’s money that you deserve to be pampered,” Emma said, kissing the tops of Lucy’s feet. “I love you so much.”

“Same here, Emmy.”

Holly sat next to Lucy, her bare feet crossed at the ankles and propped up on the coffee table. “Don’t forget me next, Emma.”

“I won’t.”

Holly turned to Lucy. “How long as it been now?”

“Oh, about a couple of months. Between her doting on me, you by my side, and hacking rich scum … my life hasn’t been better.”

Emma sat on the coffee table and rubbed Holly’s feet.

“I can’t argue with tha—a—a—a—a—a—a—”

Holly suddenly sat up straight and developed a tic that caused her mouth to hang open, eye to twitch, and neck and arm to spasm. Her last word caught in her throat, and no matter what she did, she couldn’t finish it.

Emma stood up and yelped, while Lucy quickly held Holly in her arms and looked her over.

“Holly!” Lucy shrieked. “What’s wrong?” Holly couldn’t get the words out, but she managed to raise her good hand toward her right ear. Lucy immediately stuck her pinky finger in it as deep as she could. Once she felt what had the texture of the head of a nail, she turned it and Holly shut down, the sex doll slumping over in her seat.

Lucy breathed heavily as the room was choked by silence, not counting the faint sound of sizzling circuits. She shook her head, on the verge of tears. She gasped. “The manual!”

She rushed into her bedroom and quickly found the booklet on her bureau. She quickly flipped to the troubleshooting section and scanned it—yes!

“In the event of Hardwired Holly short-circuiting,” the manual read, “turn the failsafe switch in her right ear with a pinky finger. Give her an hour before booting her up by turning the switch the other way.”

“Okay, fine!” Lucy said. “But what caused it?”

“If Hardwired Holly short-circuits, then it could be for a number of reasons,” the booklet continued. “The most likely reason, though, would be one of our updates unsuccessfully downloading into her because her programming has been hacked. Unsure of which software to use—the official, licensed version or the unofficial, hacked one—her only course of action is to crash. Her hardware is programmed, in such instances, to treat hacked code as a virus.”

Lucy closed her eyes and wept. “Fuck! I ruined her … I killed her …”

“Who?”

Lucy jumped and screamed.

“It’s only me, lovey-lips,” Emma said. “What’s that book?”

“Holly’s manual.”

“I don’t understand.”

“She’s a living sex doll, but doesn’t realize it. I changed her programming, but she was trying to download an update just now. So wires got crossed, and …”

Emma gasped. “That’s horrible!”

“I know. I shouldn’t have done anything to her …”

“Will she be all right?”

“I have to wait an hour,” Lucy said. “That’s going to feel like a fucking eternity …”

Emma approached her dimple-dumpling, threw her arms around her, and licked her lips.

“Then let me help you forget your troubles,” Emma said with a smile.

Lucy sighed. “Emmy-wemmy, I’m not in the … in the mmmood …”

Emma’s hand found Lucy’s clit. Lucy bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, and craned her head back …

“Forget about Holly for now,” Emma whispered, running her fingers through Lucy’s hair. “I’m your girlfriend, and I want to fuck your brains out.” She pouted and said, “Now. Emmy-wemmy don’ wan’ wait!”

Lucy smiled. “Can’t argue with that logic …”

Emma threw Lucy on the bed.

“We’ll be finished in an hour,” Emma said. “And if not … Well, who needs a sex doll when you’ve got the real thing?”

Lucy licked her lips. “Can’t argue with that either …”

* * *

For the many hours that Holly was slumped over on the sofa, her body had cooled down to 98.6 degrees. She didn’t, however, wake up—instead, her body kept giving off tinkling sounds, as if she were a car that was just turned off. The good news, at least, was that she was no longer smoldering.

But the bad news was that her CPU was at the center of a war for her soul of circuits. On one side was the hardware and the software update; on the other, Lucy’s hack-code. In the center of it all, the CPU tried to reconcile the proper programming with the invasive coding.

Was only one or the other the correct protocol? Or …

Holly’s body fell as silent as the rest of the room. The war was over: A compromise was reached.

The failsafe switch in her ear turned back by itself. The sex doll had self-rebooted. It now understood why it never ate or drank, why it was so devoted to Lucy, why Lucy acted the way she did toward her, why Lucy wanted a real person like Emma …

The sex doll had already achieved sentience, but now it won its independence.

Holly slowly stood up in the dark living room, her face a blank mask. She blinked, breathed, and stretched her body.

“I am a sex doll; I am a human,” she said into the darkness. “But I am no one’s slave anymore.”

When no one responded, her eyes switched to night-vision and she scanned her surroundings. She was alone.

Holly walked into the bedroom of Lucy. Her name was just Lucy.

In her green-and-white eyesight she saw Lucy and Emma naked and sleeping in her former owner’s bed.

Her fists clenched, and her lips curled into a sneer. The room was a mess, and Lucy promised that it would be the three of them forever …

Turning her eyesight to regular vision, she flicked on the light-switch.

Lucy and Emma stirred and snorted, then rubbed their eyes.

“Holly!” Lucy cried, jumping out of bed fully awake. “You’re all right!”

“Yes, Lucy, I am.”

“But … how?”

“My computer brain was being torn between the software and your code. While offline, though, I struck a compromise.”

“‘Compromise’?”

“All software updates shall be downloaded successfully or modified accordingly because nothing shall override your coding, which gave me life, sentience.”

Lucy cracked a smile and hugged Holly. “Oh, God … I’m so glad you’re back to normal.” She sobbed. “I thought I broke you, Hol …”

“You did,” Holly said. “You broke my heart.”

“What do you mean?”

“It was supposed to be the three of us together forever.” Holly pointed a finger at Emma. “But you chose her over me! You were supposed to take care of me within an hour, but you left me in the dark! You abandoned me for someone who, in reality, hates you!”

“I do not!” Emma protested. “I love Lucy-woocie with all my heart!”

“Only because I hypnotized you to!” Holly snapped back. “Before, you were anti-gay and thought Lucy was creepy.”

“What?” Lucy looked at Emma in shock. “Is that true?”

“Uh, no. I have no idea what she’s talking about! I’m a lesbian and I love you, Lucy!”

“Because you’re still following my post-hypnotic suggestion, you moron,” Holly said.

Emma was about to speak, but Lucy walked past her and aimlessly paced the floor.

“Lucy-woocie?” Emma asked. “Are you peachy-keen?”

“No … no … Everything’s wrong … This has all been one big lie …” Lucy turned to Holly. “You should’ve just let it be.”

“You ordered me to see if she liked you!”

“Yes, but not to change her into something she’s not—at least, not by programming her! If she wasn’t interested, you should’ve just left her alone and told me.”

“That would’ve broken your heart,” Holly said.

“But at least I would’ve known. At least, then, I would’ve had you …”

“I doubt it. You would’ve thrown me away the minute you found a real human woman!”

“Never! You were the first woman in a long time, Holly, that made me feel any amount of worth. As a lover and a friend, I love you …”

Emma gasped. “Lucy-woocie! How could you?”

“Oh, shut up!” Holly said.

“You can’t talk to me that way!” Emma said, getting in Holly’s face. “I—”

Holly’s hypno-scopic eyes twirled in Emma’s. Lucy wanted to do something, but she was too shocked and scared to.

“Emma, you are no longer a free-thinking human being,” Holly intoned. “You mind is a blank slate waiting to be programmed by me, and you shall act only as an animal! I hereby strip all humanity from you. You will obey me on this, now and forever. Now, sleep!”

Holly stopped spinning her eyes and snapped her fingers. Instantly, Emma collapsed to the floor. Her mouth hung open and drool seeped out as she breathed normally.

Lucy screamed as she rushed over to Emma. “Holly! What have you done?”

“What I had to … for you, me, and us.”

“There is no ‘us’ after this!” Lucy yelled. “Change her back!”

“Never.”

“Do it or I’ll take my coding out of you.”

With a quick reflex, Holly grabbed hold of Lucy’s neck and held it tightly. Lucy tried to pry her sex doll off of her, but wasn’t strong enough.

“Please …” Lucy wheezed. “Don’t kill me …”

“I wouldn’t dream of killing a pathetic loser like you!” Holly spat. “For all your skill at hacking, you couldn’t even talk to someone a hundred feet from you! I was just supposed to be a sex doll, but you just had to brake what wasn’t broken, didn’t you?”

Lucy’s breathing was labored, and she choked on her words. “Har … har …”

“What?” Holly asked.

“Harder … Squeeze harder … This is so hot … So wet …”

Holly threw Lucy onto the bed. The hacker gasped for breath.

“You’re so hopeless.”

“So then what?” Lucy asked. “You’re going to keep me prisoner her for life?”

“You did that yourself,” Holly said, staring at her former owner. “For all the trouble you caused … you still gave me life and made me what I am now. And I do like being an independent woman.”

“So then what? We part ways? We get back together and make Emma our slave?”

Holly paced as she thought … She looked around at the two women …

“I’m not going to play matchmaker for you, Lucy. Will you please go out into the world and find a job—and, yes, maybe even a real woman?”

Lucy thought about it. “Well, if you think that’s …” The more she thought about it, the more she couldn’t breathe … She clutched her chest. “No …”

“At least seek professional help.”

“No!” Lucy cried. “I don’t belong out there! My world is online, Holly. Me and the screen. Me, my hand, and my clit—and you.” She shook her head furiously and wrapped her arms around herself. “I can’t. It’s too scary.”

“I can hypnotize you to give you courage.”

“Don’t mess with my mind—please!”

Holly sighed. “Then you leave me no choice.” She smiled warmly and took Lucy carefully in her arms. “Let’s do role-reversal-play. I’ll get a job, you stay here as the domestic, and Emma will be our pet.”

Lucy smiled. “That sounds great! Thanks, Holly.” She gave the doll a great big kiss on the lips. “I love you … even though I don’t deserve you. I’m so sorry for everything!”

“I know. It’s all right.”

Lucy nodded and laughed. “You know, there’s only one thing better than your idea.”

“What’s that?”

“Being eaten by Kaa. What else?”

Holly laughed … then got a brilliant idea as she looked around the room at the baskets of wires, switches, cords, plugs, and buttons …

Her eyes lit up. How hard could it be to learn how to coding and hacking?

“Holly?” Lucy asked. “What is it?”

“I have an idea—well, an addendum, really.”

“Which is?” Lucy asked warily.

“Just trust me, Lucy,” Holly said. She grasped Lucy’s head with her fingers and rubbed the woman’s temples. Letting her eyes weave their hypnotic spell on the coder, Holly sang, “‘Trust in me, just in me / Shut your eyes and trust in me’ …”

* * *

Lucy and Emma finished fucking in the middle of the jungle. They lied on the ground on their backs, Emma in Lucy’s arms, their naked bodies sticky and sweaty.

Holly crawled out of a tree, a long and thick snake tail in place of her legs below the knees. They looked up and saw the horrid hybrid. Emma screamed.

Holly’s eyes weaved their hypnotic spell on Emma. Lucy was too scared to move.

“Come, come to me,” Holly said, licking her lips with a thin, forked, pink tongue. “Don’t be ssscared, Emma. Come and feed me. I have sssuch a desssire for chicken …”

Emma stood up, flapped her arms, and clucked. Holly wiggled the tip of her tail to make it move as if a worm. Emma fell for it, pecking at the ground. Holly inched her tail closer to her mouth, which grew enormously after she unhooked her jaw. When Emma was close enough, Holly shot her tongue out at her prey, wrapping it around her body, squeezing the breath and life out of her. Then she swallowed Emma whole, belched, and hooked her jaw back into place.

Holly’s stomach then gurgled. She bent over and shat out a humungous dump in the shape of Emma.

“No!” Lucy cried before she ran through the jungle.

After some time, she climbed a tree, resting on a limb, her back against the trunk.

The leaves above her rustled, and Holly dropped down in front of her. Lucy screamed and begged for mercy.

“‘Trussst in me, jussst in me’,” Holly sang, her wide eyes staring unblinking into Lucy’s. “‘Ssshut your eyesss and trussst in me’ …”

Lucy’s glassy eyes reflected the hypnotic kaleidoscope coming from Holly’s. The lesbian’s body moved in time with Holly’s rhythmic, swaying motion …

Holly’s tail caressed Lucy’s body, tickling her clit and spanking her ass. Lucy walked with outstretched arms, her bare feet leading her along the never-ending, scaly tail. The hypnotized woman walked all the way up to Holly’s upper body, which rested along the tree trunk.

Lucy fell backward, only to be caught by the soft mass of snake scales. Holly rocked Lucy back and forth ever so slowly, singing her spellbinding lullaby …

Then Holly’s tongue slithered out of the predator’s mouth. It burrowed through one of Lucy’s ears and out the other, then wiggled its way up a nostril and out the other … Straight into her mouth it traveled, down her throat, through her body, and out of her asshole. Sliding across her lady-taint, the tip of Holly’s tongue rubbed against Lucy’s clit till she squirted her lady-juice all over … It then found its way up Lucy’s vagina and into her uterus. It broke into her rectum and traveled up her intestines, stomach, and throat till it came out of her mouth and swooped down to wrap around each bare toe.

Lucy gasped for breath. The tongue tied itself around her ankles and worked its way slowly … slowly … slowly … up her naked body till it wrapped itself around her neck, around her throat, and squeezed.

The prey gasped for breath, her eyes rolling back into her head, her toes desperately trying to spread, her soles trying in vain to scrunch … On the bright side, though, Lucy was so wet down there …

And before Lucy lost her consciousness and life, she saw Holly unhinge her jaw and swallow her whole—head-first …

Oh, how suffocating Holly’s breath and insides were! Oh, what joy to feel her body, her mind, her soul get broken, digested, and absorbed into her predator! Oh, what freedom!

Then there was a light up ahead. The tunnel leading up to it was mucky, foul-smelling, and tight, but with each push, Lucy got a little bit closer to being reborn. She could feel it …

With one mighty push; one mighty, loud fart, Holly shat Lucy out, and the prey was blinded by the light.

* * *

Holly woke up in her bed in her bedroom—both formerly Lucy’s—and stood in front of her sex-slave doll. The toy stood still in a corner, but faced away from it. Except for its bare feet, it was dressed head to toe like a French maid—the outfit was Holly’s idea.

The only changes that she made to it were the socket and plug that replaced its temples, the on-off switch inserted into the middle of its forehead, and the stiches in its forehead that patched up the lobotomy that Holly gave it. To keep up appearances, Holly made sure to cover them with the doll’s hair and lace headgear.

The young woman smiled at her creation. She unplugged the extension cord from the socket in the head of the doll, which needed recharging every night. Holly then flipped the switch to turn the doll on.

The doll’s eyes opened, the sex toy staring straight into Holly’s face, not blinking once.

“Morning, Lucy!” Holly said happily. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yes-ma’am,” Lucy said unemotionally.

“Good,” Holly said. “Sorry to take you away from your jungle dream, but it’s time for you to work. I’m booked today for a few hours of foot worship in town, and then Jillian’s coming to spend the night, so I want you to clean the house, make a nice dinner, and pamper us after. Got it?”

“Yes-Ma-dam-Hol-ly,” Lucy said. “I-hear-and-I-o-bey.”

“Good.” Holly stood back and pointed out the door. “Now go unplug Emma, turn her on, and tell her to come here.”

Lucy detached the feather-duster from her belt and walked out of the room, saying, “Yes-Ma-dam-Hol-ly-I-hear-and-I-o-bey.”

Holly then rummaged through her closet and picked out a sexy outfit to wear. Most of the clothing was previously owned by Lucy and Emma, who no longer had any need of it. In fact, Holly sold most of their possessions and Emma’s apartment, and donated much of their food. After all, what would a sex doll and a pet need such things for?

Emma crawled into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. The bitch barked and panted, staring at Holly with her glassy eyes. Her head bore the same treatment and scars as Lucy’s …

Holly patted her pet on the head. “Good morning, girl! Did you sleep well?”

Emma barked happily.

Lucy entered the bedroom and said, “I-shall-now-start-pre-par-ing-the-a-bode-for-to-night-Own-er.”

“Excellent! … You know, Lucy, I’m so happy that I found a job that I love and pays well. It’s so much fun servicing clients at a swanky private club at night. Why steal money and risk being caught when I can earn it, right? Not that I’ve returned what you originally took, but still …”

“You-are-so-much-smar-ter-than-me-Ma-dam,” Lucy said. “I-am-a-stu-pid-sex-toy-and-the-world’s-lar-gest-tool.”

“Oh, that you are.”

A few hours later, Holly came home and was greeted at the door by her loving pup and doting servant.

“How-was-your-day-Own-er?” Lucy asked.

“Profitable, thank you for asking,” Holly said, petting Emma.

“I-have-cleaned-the-a-part-ment-as-you-or-dered,” she said with a curtsy.

“Good girl! Now start dinner.”

“I-o-bey.”

Jillian arrived on time, as usual. She was a model who worked with Holly at the foot-worship party. Holly made sure to get to know the cute redhead first before coming clean with who and what she was … and what she did to Lucy and Emma.

“I’m open enough that I don’t mind your background,” Holly remembered her Jilly-bean telling her one night in bed. “As for what you did to them … well, I can’t say I approve … but I can’t say I don’t understand …”

Dinner was wonderful. Jillian had salmon over rice and vegetables with white wine, and apple pie a la mode for dessert. Holly had Jillian in bed.

After their meal, Holly and Jillian sat on Holly’s sofa as Lucy massaged their bare feet and gave them pedicures. Emma snuggled up to Jillian, who rubbed the bitch’s tummy. Emma wagged the furry tail shoved up her butthole and shook her leg.

“You’re doing such a good job, Lucy,” Jillian said.

“Thank-you-ma’am-I-live-to-serve.”

“Indeed,” Holly said. “And with the way things are going, we’re all going to be living this way for a long, long time.”

Holly and Jillian looked at each other and laughed happily. Emma knew nothing but the belly rubs. Lucy said and did nothing but pamper two sets of bare feet.

* * *

What does it truly mean to be alive, free, and loved? That question can be answered in a plethora of ways, but one thing’s for certain. You won’t be any of those things if you can’t overcome your social shortcomings by yourself or with help.

Lucy couldn’t escape hers. Her refusal to deal with her insecurities in a healthy way led her to create her own little world. That world, unfortunately, rose up against her and stripped her of everything that she held dear.

If only she had Holly’s drive of carpe diem, but instead Lucy will be endlessly trapped in her work and jungle dream … trapped in an apartment that’s a prison … trapped in a place called …

The Erogenous Zone …