The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

E-mail: —comments welcome

Disclaimer: If you’re under 18, don’t read this.

Hard Candy

For Candace, it all started with a trip to the candy store.

She had a sweet tooth. Candace like chocolate and caramels and nougats and all those temptations. As a teenager she had been overweight due to her weakness, but ruthless dieting and exercise during her college years had earned her the figure she had today. Well, maybe it hadn’t earned her the 36D chest, but the flat stomach, narrow waist and firm butt had been the fruits of hard labor. The chubby teen had bloomed into a stunning 25-year-old woman: 5′ 7″, 115, honey blond hair, blue eyes. She looked good, and she knew it, and she knew the power it gave her over men. That was why she couldn’t have the sweets she had enjoyed as a girl.

Still, she could indulge once in a while, as long as she put in extra time on the treadmill. Typically once or twice a month, when she was in a very good mood—or a very bad one—she stopped by the candy store to treat herself. Lately she had been patronizing Dave’s Candies, a neighborhood store that had taken the place of a failed Vietnamese restaurant. Dave’s had a wonderful selection. The fudge was marvelous, the bonbons were heavenly, and the chocolate was superb. Dave’s Candies was the best confectionary she’d ever been to, and a continuing danger to her diet. The only problem with the place was Dave.

She didn’t like Dave. He was the same height as her, a scrawny young man with thick glasses, no fashion sense, and a terrible-looking scraggly beard. Plus, she didn’t like the predatory way he looked at her. Whenever she was making a purchase Dave spent about 5% of the time looking at her eyes and about 95% of the time looking at her breasts or crotch. He had the most maddening habit of touching her hand when exchanging money, and worst of all, he insisted on calling her “Candy” and making stupid puns with her name. God, she hated it when people called her Candy. All in all, he was annoying and kind of creepy...but dammit, he made GREAT candies. So it was she was in his store for the first time in two weeks, after a truly rotten day at work (Candace was a paralegal with a law firm), looking for something to cheer her up.

Dave smiled in his slimy way, and said to her breasts, “Hi Candy, how are you?” He scanned up and down, looking at her loose blouse and jacket, business slacks, and flats, and thought This will never do.

She replied with more than a little annoyance in her voice, “Dave, my name is Candace, and I’ve had a terrible day. Do you have any bonbons?”

Bob, bob, bob, went his eyes—breasts, belly, breasts. “Sure, I’ve got some good ones, but first I want you to try some fudge brownies I just made.” Dave did not mention that he’d been making a fresh batch of these brownies every two days, waiting for her to show up. “It’s a new recipe.” He handed her a sample, making sure to touch her hand as she did so.

Candace cringed at his touch, but tooked the bite-sized brownie and popped it into her mouth. Dave was right, it was very—suddenly her whole consciousness rocked. Her vision blurred and faded into grayness. All her senses went away. She did not even swallow the brownie. Candace had time for only one thought—oh my God I’m dead—before her mind went away too, and she floated on the silent gray sea.

Dave watched with interest as Candace swayed and nearly fell over. Her mouth fell open, and her eyes were wide and staring. She looked rather like she had been hit in the forehead with a two-by-four. In a matter of speaking, she had.

“Candy?” She blinked. Her jaw twitched a couple of times, then she finally managed to drone out a “Yes.” She did not meet his gaze. She did not move at all.

“Candy, you’re a lovely woman. Why don’t you dress a little more feminine? Maybe a skirt and heels? Call me tonight; I’m in the book. Swallow your food, bitch.”

Candace swallowed. She could hear Dave perfectly clearly, but he seemed far away. “I should dress more feminine. I should wear a skirt and heels. Call you tonight.”

“Wake up, Candy.”

Candace blinked furiously. Color rushed back to her face. “Dave, I...I think I had a dizzy spell....”

“Are you OK? Do you want to sit down?”

“No, I’m fine.” Her voice was steadier now.

“OK.” Then, casually, “How was the brownie, sweetheart?”

Candace snapped back at him, “Don’t call me sweetheart!” After a brief pause she replied, “I’ll have two, please.”

Dave smiled. “Sure thing baby, that’ll be $4.95.” She handed him $5 and took the brownies in a paper bag. Once again, Dave touched her hand a little too long. Christ, she thought, what a creep. As she left, he called to her, “Enjoy the candy, Candy!”

“IT’S CANDACE!!!!!”

Later, after a session on the treadmill, Candace nuked something in the microwave, popped a Bogart movie in the VCR, and sat down to enjoy her jet-set lifestyle. Up until two months ago, she’d been dating a lawyer at the office, but she broke it off after finding out he was balling his secretary as well. This had left Candace pissed off towards men as a species, which was why she was at home, eating a microwave Healthy Meal and watching an old movie in which Humphrey Bogart slowly goes insane.

After the meal, she unwrapped one of Dave’s brownies. Truly, the man had a gift; it was too bad that he was such a creep.

She ate the brownie. Shortly thereafter, she dropped her glass of iced tea to the carpet and stared blankly at the TV. Something to do. Oh yes, call Dave. She dialed his number and listened closely for her instructions....

Seven hours later Candace regained consciousness. She was in bed. Evidently she had forgotten her pajamas and slept in the nude. She had certainly had a very stimulating dream. She had been on her knees, servicing a man—hard to say who, though he seemed familiar—and while she sucked on his thick erection, he hurled insults at her. Slut. Whore. Bitch. Then he came in her mouth, shuddering with his release, and it seemed like he would come forever, but she swallowed it all and hungered for more. The weird thing was how pleasant it had seemed. Candace would go down on a guy if she really liked him, but she didn’t enjoy it, and she wouldn’t EVER let a man talk to her like that...but it had felt so good!

Time to dress for work. Candace felt a little daring today, so she reviewed her collection of skirts. Mid-calf? No. Knee length? No. Mini? No. She was left looking at the tiny micro-mini that she only wore on those very, very rare occasions when she went out to find a man. Not wearing that to work, she thought. Oh, what the hell. She matched it with a blouse that was way too tight for the office and went to work.

There were many glances and a few whistles from the guys at the office that day, and more than a few accusatory stares from the women. Jeff, her prick of a boss, called her in to chastise her for her attire, but Candy (no, Candace) knew he didn’t mean it; he stared at her tits the whole time. I bet he wants to fuck me right here on his desk, she thought, and she suddenly felt very horny. She made sure to wiggle her ass for him on the way out.

After work, she found herself at Dave’s Candies. She usually didn’t go more than twice a month, but suddenly she was craving candy. Those brownies were so damn good! Dave leered at her as she entered, and she gave him her sexiest smile in return.

“What do you have for me today, Dave?", she asked in a come-hither voice, as she leaned across the counter to give him a good look at her boobs.

Dave managed to tear his attention from her cleavage long enough to say, “I made some candy last night just for you, Candy.” He grinned at his use of the old, tired pun. “Peanut brittle. Want to try some?”

For the millionth time she said, “My name is Candace, Dave”, but she felt ashamed immediately afterwards. He was just being friendly. She flashed him a big smile and said “Sure, let me have one.”

She floated in a gray vacuum, weightless, mindless, perfectly content. From far away Dave said, “Candy, you’re very pretty. You’d be even prettier if you used some more makeup and fixed your hair. Also, I think you’re going to start feeling horny all the time. It’s been a long time since you’ve had a man, after all.”

Candace’s brow furrowed. “....only two months....”

Now there was an edge in Dave’s voice. “Candy! Do not contradict me! You need a man. You will feel horny constantly. You will find it difficult to go more than a few minutes without thinking about getting laid. You will eat your peanut brittle, and then you will call me.”

Candy was nervous. She mustn’t displease Dave. “More makeup. Fix my hair. Need a man. Call you.”

That was more like it. “Good girl! Obedient, and using one-syllable words. Wake up, Candy.”

She got a small bag of peanut brittle, dropped off the Bogart movie, and without really thinking about it went to the adult video store, where she bought “Secretary Sluts” and a special battery-powered friend. Then she went home, popped the video into the VCR, turned her friend on—and oh did that feel good—and munched on Dave’s peanut brittle. Afterwards she called him, to receive instructions.

Work was a drag. She had problems walking on the 4″ heels she was wearing, and it took her forever to draw up the papers her prick of a boss wanted. They were confusing, and it was hard to concentrate on all those legal briefs when that feeling between her legs wouldn’t go away. Masturbating every hour didn’t even help! God, she needed a man....

That afternoon, she brought the papers to Jeff, her boss, or as she thought of him, The Prick. He frowned at her as she jiggled through the door. “I needed those by lunch, Candace.”

She smiled coquettishly. “Sorry, I guess I just haven’t been myself today.”

“No you certainly haven’t. Those clothes, Candace. Fun to look at, but not really appropriate for the office.” He opened a file and busied himself with it. Suddenly Candy knew that he was deliberately avoiding looking at her. She felt her nipples harden, and her pussy was suddenly warm and wet. He didn’t even notice when she locked the door.

She walked over to his chair and said, “Anything else, boss?”

He didn’t look away from his papers. “No, Candace, that will be all.”

She stepped behind his chair and started to massage his shoulders, while pressing her tits up against the back of his head. “Are you sure? You’ve been so tense lately!”

He wheeled his chair around to face her, and she plopped down in his open lap. She could feel his erection straining to get out of his pants. “Candace, I don’t think—”

She kissed him hard on the lips. “That’s right. Don’t think at all.” In an instant her blouse was on the floor. Luckily, Candy had decided to skip the bra that morning. Her big round breasts danced in front of Jeff’s face, and he began sucking on one nipple while pinching and teasing the other one with his hand. Candy moaned with pleasure from the sensation of Jeff’s hungry mouth licking and teasing her erect nipple. She pulled his face to her chest, rubbing frantically on his rock-hard rod while he buried his face between her tits.

Candy hopped up from Jeff’s lap, and he was opening his mouth to protest when she pulled down a zipper and left her skirt in a puddle on the floor. In an instant her sopping wet panties joined them, and she stood before him clad only in heels. He rolled his chair to her and began eating her with enthusiasm. Candy shivered with the orgasm that hit her as Jeff licked and sucked her throbbing clit.

Now she must please her man. She sank to her knees and slowly, lovingly, undid Jeff’s belt, pulled down his zipper, and allowed his hard cock to spring free. For a moment she sat entranced, watching it, before taking him into her mouth. As Jeff settled back in his chair, moaning, she licked his shaft, cupping his balls while her wet mouth glided up and down on him. She paid special attention to his head, twirling her tongue around it, licking and sucking until she tasted the first drops of his come.

Then Candace stood up, straddled a panting Jeff, and impaled herself on his cock. She gasped with pleasure as he filled her, then began riding up and down on his shaft, her tits bouncing in the air, head thrown back, gasping as she pumped up and down on him, squeezing his cock tightly with her pussy. Jeff’s cock throbbed, and then his whole body tensed up as he exploded inside of her, pumping forever. Candy came too, a ragged aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh coming from her mouth as she rocked with the thundering force of the best orgasm she’d ever had.

When she caught her breath again and her heart rate slowed to something approaching normal, she dressed hurriedly and left his office. Afterwards, as she sat at her desk, a wave of guilt and shame hit her. What was she thinking? They had always had a strictly professional relationship. He was married, for Christ’s sake! Then she looked down at herself, at the cleavage straining at her tiny blouse, the bright red nail polish—she never painted her nails!—and the skirt that could double for a handkerchief. A quick glance at the mirror revealed too much rouge, too much eye shadow, and fire-engine red lipstick. God, she looked like a prostitute! What the hell is the matter with me? She needed help, someone to talk to, someone to help her figure out why she seemed to be turning into a whore....

The bell chimed merrily as she opened the door to Dave’s Candies. He seemed pleased to see her. “Hi Candy! What’s up?”

She giggled at the use of her nickname, then frowned. “Dave, I have a problem. I think something’s wrong with me. I think about sex all the time! I screwed my boss today, and I don’t even like him! I’m always horny, I can’t concentrate on my work....oh God I want to fuck right now....” She broke down sobbing.

Dave smiled reassuringly, and said “Wow, Candy, you seem really upset! You know, when I’m upset, I find that munching on some hard candy always calms me down.” He placed one on the glass counter that separated them. “Homemade peppermints, Candy. I made them special. Just for you.”

Candy paused. Suspicion and fear, and something of the old Candace, crossed her face. “Um, uh, I...I don’t think so.”

“C’mon, sweetheart, it’ll make you feel better.”

“No, no, I don’t want to”, she whispered, as one hand involuntarily reached for the peppermint.

“Yes you do, Candace. You have to. You must. Eat it and all your doubt and confusion will go away.”

“....no....” she whimpered, but she picked up a peppermint. She looked at Dave, trembling with fear, and popped it into her mouth.

“Candy?”

She met his eyes with an expression of complete serenity. “Yes, Dave?”

Good, very good. “Hang the ‘CLOSED’ sign and lock the front door.”

She complied and turned to face him. Wonderful. “Candy, swallow your peppermint.” She chewed and swallowed it. “Candy, you are mine, aren’t you?”

She smiled sweetly. “Yes, Dave.”

“You’ll do anything for me, won’t you?”

“Yes, darling.”

Outstanding. “Then come here and blow me, and don’t forget to swallow.”

Candy proceeded to give him the best blow job of his life. Dave came so hard he almost passed out. As she bobbed up and down on him, licking his tip, her sparkling eyes looking up at him, Dave had only one thought: I can’t believe it worked!

Candy hopped around Dave’s kitchen, humming contentedly, monitoring the pot roast she was making for him while simultaneously slicing tomatoes for his salad. She wore only panties. She liked being sexy for Dave, and panties were also all she wore for her job as a topless waitress at Babes R Us. Her job at the law office had gotten boring, so she quit. That had to be the reason why she couldn’t concentrate on all those documents anymore. Because they were boring. Not because she couldn’t understand them anymore. That was silly. She couldn’t have suddenly gotten stupid, could she?

Tonight she’d give Dave a sensual massage, and then she’d—well, she’d do whatever he wanted, of course.

Dave didn’t allow her chocolate, because that could ruin her figure, but he had left some treats in a bowl for her. She picked one out, put it into her mouth, and sucked on it. He really could make fantastic hard candy.