The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Mother’s Day

mc/mf/md

A young woman receives a Mother’s Day present from the father of her son’s friend.

* * *

Bonnie pulled on her six-year-old son’s hand. “Come on Aiden, time to go.”

“Aw mom,” he pouted. He waved at the other little boy. “Bye Alex.” Alex waved back.

They hadn’t gotten far from the ball field when Bonnie heard a voice behind her. “Excuse me, are you Mrs. Brecker? Aiden’s mom?” Bonnie turned to see a reasonably handsome man, maybe a few years older than she was, holding a child’s baseball glove. “I think this is Aiden’s,” he said, holding it out. “My son Alex accidentally took it.”

Aiden ran over and grabbed it. “Tell the man thank you, Aiden,” Bonnie said automatically.

“Thank you,” Aiden mumbled. The man said “You’re welcome,” and Aiden hurried back to Bonnie.

“Yes, thank you,” Bonnie told him. She reached her hand out, saying, “Bonnie Brecker.”

He took her hand firmly and shook it. “Robert Ashton. Nice to meet you. I know Alex and Aiden like to play together here at t-ball.”

Bonnie nodded. “I’m sorry, but we’ve got to get home for lunch; Aiden has swimming lessons this afternoon.”

Robert smiled. “No problem. See you around then.”

Bonnie turned to go. She didn’t see Robert’s eyes run up and down her body as she left.

* * *

“Excuse me, Mr. Ashton?”

Robert turned to Bonnie. “Oh hello Mrs. Brecker.” On the field, Alex caught a ball, but seemed confused as to which way to throw it. The coach tried to tell him to throw it to first base, but Alex ran over to show Aiden at second base instead. “Alex still doesn’t quite get the rules,” Robert said, smiling.

“I was wondering if you could give Aiden a ride home after t-ball next week,” Bonnie said. “I need to go meet with an agent about my husband’s life insurance payout.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about your husband,” Robert said sympathetically.

Bonnie smiled slightly. “It’s ok. He passed away over a year ago, but you know how long these things can take. But I can’t meet the insurance guy during the week, and I hate to pull Aiden out of t-ball just for this.”

“It’s no problem. Tell you what, I’ll bring Aiden over to my house, so he can play with Alex, and you can take as long as you need to.”

“Oh that would be great, thank you!” Bonnie said. “Here’s my phone number if you need something.”

Robert took the piece of paper. “Here’s mine, and my address. Just come over whenever you’re done next week.”

* * *

Bonnie parked her SUV in the Ashtons’ driveway. The house was a good size, and the yard looked well-kept, though a tricycle and some balls were laying in the grass.

The insurance meeting had gone well, she thought. Finally this ordeal might be almost over.

Bonnie glanced at herself in the rear-view mirror and pulled her dark-brown hair back into a ponytail, then got out of the SUV and headed towards the front door. She half-unconsciously tugged at her gray shirt: despite her small chest, it felt a little tight. It was a new one too, but it must have shrunk in the wash. She sighed to herself. Until this life insurance thing came through, money was going to be in short supply; she couldn’t afford to keep buying clothes. The thought made her look at the hoodie sweatshirt she had thrown on due to the wind; it was looking a bit faded from its original bright turquoise, and her jeans were looking rather worn too.

She knocked at the door and waited, fingering the silver, heart-shaped pendant she wore around her neck. Robert answered after a few moments. “Hello Mrs. Brecker,” he said politely. “Come on in.”

“Call me Bonnie,” she said pleasantly. “I hope Aiden was no trouble.”

“Not at all,” he replied. “He and Alex are down in the basement, my wife is watching them. We were glad to help another parent out, especially on Mother’s Day weekend and all!”

“Great, thank you so much!” Bonnie paused awkwardly. “Well, I’ll go get him then,” she said.

“Actually, I have a little Mother’s Day present for you,” Robert said. He picked up a bouquet of flowers from the table and handed them to Bonnie.

“Oh!” she said, surprised. “Well, thank you.” She inhaled the scent from the flowers.... inhaled....

“Yes, that’s good Mrs. Brecker,” Robert said. “Keep smelling the flowers.” Bonnie could barely hear him. All of a sudden she could only hear a rushing sound in her ears, and her mind felt very dizzy.

“Call me Bonnie,” she whispered. She inhaled deeply again. The flowers smelt like... warmth. A warmth that started in her face and curled its tendrils back into her brain, enveloping and embracing it, before moving slowly down her body. Her fingers began to tingle, and her toes, and a spot between her legs... She was suddenly acutely aware of how long it had been since she had had sex.

“What’s happening...” she managed to say. The world spun around her.

“Here, I’ll help you,” Robert said, steadying her with his hands. “Happy to help a mom.”

“Mmm.. thanks,” she mumbled.

“You look a little woozy. Why don’t you get down on your knees, I think that will feel better.”

Bonnie stared at him for a moment, then her eyes rolled up into her head and she slowly sank to her knees. The flowers dropped from her hands, forgotten.

“Good girl. Just relax there,” he said. Bonnie felt her pussy tingle, and absentmindedly began rubbing it through her jeans.

“Wait...” she said. “Aiden...”

“Your son is fine,” Robert replied, unzipping his pants. “He’s playing with toys downstairs. Here, I’ve got something for you to play with right here while you wait for him.”

Bonnie opened her mouth, but couldn’t think of anything to say. Did that make sense? Before she could puzzle it out, Robert pushed his balls towards her face, and she automatically took them into her mouth. His cock bounced off her face as she licked and sucked. She felt him grab a hold of her ponytail. She instinctively reached up with her free hand and took a hold of his shaft, while her other hand was still busy between her own legs. She didn’t think she had ever done this before, even with her husband, but she had read stories, and it somehow seemed perfectly natural now.

“You might feel better if you took your pants off... here, let me help you,” Robert said. He pulled his balls out of Bonnie’s mouth, then reached down to undo her jeans. She sat down and let him pull her jeans off, revealing her plain white panties. She tried to remember the last time she had worn nice underwear, but the fog swirled in her mind and the memory fled. When she looked again Robert had already pulled the panties off as well. She suddenly wished she had kept up with trimming her hair a little better, but before now it hadn’t seemed necessary.

“Thank you,” she murmured. She was glad he was doing her so many favors. She sat back up on her knees and began to stroke her now accessible pussy. The warmth and tingling feeling seemed to multiply, and her head swam again.

“You’re welcome, Mrs. Brecker,” he said, grabbing her ponytail again. He guided her face back towards him, then pushed the head of his cock into her awaiting mouth.

Bonnie hoped they would become friendly enough soon that they could use first names. “Call me Bonnie,” she tried to say again, but it came out as a mumble around the shaft of Robert’s cock. He ignored her and tightened his grip on her hair as he thrust deep into her mouth. Bonnie gagged slightly but could only feel pleasure, especially once she slipped a finger into her dripping slit. He pulled on her ponytail, almost pulling her head off of his manhood, then pushed her forward again, causing her pendant to swing back and forth and repeatedly shoving her nose into his pubic hair.

The fog in Bonnie’s head made it impossible to tell time, and she had no idea how long it lasted: him fucking her face while she fingered herself. But eventually he pulled all the way out of her mouth, a line of saliva still connecting the tip of his cock to her lips for a moment. He pushed her backwards lightly, and she allowed herself to fall onto her back with her legs in the air, gasping and writhing as she waited to be penetrated.

Robert positioned himself over Bonnie and thrust into her pussy. Bonnie closed her eyes and came hard. Explosions seemed to go off somewhere inside her. The fog enveloped her senses, and she was aware of nothing other than the cock pumping away at her body. Then, as if from far away, she felt her own hand reach underneath the sweatshirt she still wore and clutch at one of her breasts, pulling and pinching at the nipple through her shirt. The feeling combined with her body’s all-over warmth and the feeling of penetration in her sex to mix into a big happy pool of pleasurable sensation in the middle of the fog.

Bonnie stared glassy-eyed at the ceiling as Robert pounded her cunt. He grabbed a handful of her hair again and pulled on it as he continued to thrust. She thought she came again, though it was hard to be sure. So hard to think, easier to just lie there and accept.

Her senses strengthened again, and she heard Robert grunt and felt him empty his load deep inside her, filling her up with his essence. She came a third time, the final orgasm causing her to shudder in ecstasy.

“Would you mind doing me a favor?” Robert asked suddenly as the orgasm ran its course.

Bonnie moved her mouth for a moment but nothing came out. Finally she managed to say quietly, “Yes... you’ve been helping me so much...”

Robert smiled and pulled out of her, then straddled her shoulders. “Just need you to lick my cock clean,” he said.

“Ok,” Bonnie mumbled. She stuck her tongue out and began licking the combination of his cum and her own juices off of his shaft. She continued for a few minutes, licking and sucking on his cock as well as returning to his balls.

“Mmm, that’s good, Bonnie,” he said. Bonnie smiled as Robert’s cock bounced off her face. She was glad that he finally felt comfortable enough to call her by her first name.

* * *

She got dressed again, and Robert brought her a glass of water, pouring something else into it before handing it to her. She drank it without hesitation. All of a sudden the fog cleared away from her addled mind. Coherent thoughts began filling her head, but they seemed to push the memories of the past half-hour out of it. Something about him doing her a favor for Mother’s Day, and... what was that funny taste in her mouth? She drank more of the water to try to wash it out. The flowers caught her eye, and she picked them up.

“Thank you for the flowers, Robert,” Bonnie said pleasantly. They smelled lovely. She had a vague sense that she needed to take a shower. And maybe start trimming her pubic hair again? Where did that thought come from?

“You’re welcome, Bonnie,” Robert replied. “Let’s go get your son.”

Aiden was happy to see her, though he wrinkled his nose when he came near her as if he smelled something funny. “They’re just flowers, Aiden,” Bonnie said. “Let’s go home and get cleaned up.”

She thanked Robert’s wife Laura, who had an odd look on her face as well. Bonnie shrugged to herself; hopefully she would get to know Laura better another time.

Aiden waved goodbye to Alex and went with her upstairs. Robert showed them to the door.

“Happy Mother’s Day,” Robert said as she left.

“Thank you,” she said again. She knew she’d have to bring Aiden over again soon.