The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy 42nd

This story was created in response to the writing challenge posted last month by Daja in the MCForum for her ‘Fascination, Flirtation, and Fetes’ contest. The guidelines were that it be a romantic, erotic story with hypnosis as MC catalyst, and that it involve a party or celebration of some kind. So I went with a birthday party. As for the rest, well, I’ll let you decide if I hit that target or not...

As always, he took me completely by surprise.

I admit it, I’m not the easiest person to surprise. My husband is always lamenting the fact that I’m a snoopy nagging bitch. He doesn’t use that exact words, but the message he conveys is pretty clear. And, it’s not that I don’t enjoy surprises, on the occasional time he manages to pull one off, it’s just... well... I’m kind of a little bit anal about knowing everything that’s going. I’m usually the one that plans how we spend our day, where we go for dinner, what we eat, and when we get there. I’m not the boss of the household, but I’m the one that keeps it running. Consequently, I have an urgent need to know what everyone is doing, to know how it affects my plans and my schedule.

“Jonothan, can you please tell me where we’re going?” I asked for perhaps the thirtieth time in ten minutes. I kept glancing at my watch, thinking about all the time wasted on a trip to some fast food place, or to a restaurant to grab food when we could already be home, eating something microwaved, and I could be at my desk working on my homework. I had a math test next week, and I’d rather pass it with an ‘A’ than hang out at IHOP talking about our day.

“Just relax, Shell,” my husband replied with a smirk. “We’ll be there soon. Just a few more minutes.”

I huffed, crossing my arms. “I still don’t see why I had to come along,” I grumbled, pulling out my phone, scrolling through my apps for something to occupy my mind. “You could have just picked up something quick for me and brought it back home. You know what my course load is like this semester. I can’t afford to mess around—hey!”

“You can afford one day off,” he replied, taking my phone out of my hands before I could snatch it back. “And I told you earlier, no phone. I don’t want you fausching over your schedule or checking your calendar or anything right now. You just sit there quietly and relax. We’re almost there.”

“Jonothan! Give me back my phone right now!” I growled, trying to reach around to get it without disturbing his driving. As much as I wanted my phone back, I didn’t want us to die in a head on collision. “Jonothan!” I yelled again, starting to get pissed.

“Shelley!” he snapped back, glancing sidelong at me to glare for a moment before turning his attention back to the road. “Behave yourself, wife. You’re not three years old, you don’t need flashing electronics to keep you from being bored. We’re less than two minutes away—you can hang on for that long!” He sighed heavily as I blushed hotly. “I swear, I ought to turn this thing around,” he muttered softly in frustration, “... gets worse and worse every year...”

“What did you say?” I growled, more than a little pissed now. It was one thing to be treated like a child, and having my phone snatched away, but it was another thing entirely to be talked down to. I was now seriously considering just smacking him and taking my chances in surviving a head on collision anyway when he suddenly turned and pulled into a parking lot, and turned the car off.

“We’re here,” he said softly, sighing in obvious relief. Ignoring him for the moment, I took a glance around at our surroundings, frowning. We were at least a few miles outside the city, past the boulevard just before it turns into the highway, but I wasn’t familiar with the area. Huh. I wonder where he found this place. He doesn’t usually go exploring the city on a whim just looking for new places to eat, I glanced around, at the roof and along the side, but if there was sign posted somewhere, it was on the other side of the building out of my view. More than a little bit curious now, I barely noticed when he disappeared briefly, reappearing a moment later with his jacket draped over his arm.

“Well then,” he said, that annoying little smirk back on his face once again, as he extended his free arm. “Shall we?” Still pissed, I walked past him, moving to what appeared to be the front door. Solid heavy oak, I could just barely make out the sounds of people talking softly inside, but little else. Unable to stand it any longer, I pulled the door open and stepped inside.

Into a crowd of my family and closest friends.

“SURPRISE!!” they all yelled in unison as I screamed, jumping nearly three feet into the air in shock. “Happy Birthday, Shelley!!” they continued, as a rain of multicolored confetti dropped down from the ceiling. I stood there stunned, utterly stunned, while my mind raced.

Birthday? My birthday?!? But it’s not my birthday for another couple of... of... oh. OH! That sweet lovable bastard! No wonder he kept me from checking my phone!

“Happy birthday, baby,” my husband called out from behind as I spun around to face him. That annoying fucking ‘I-know-something-you-don’t-know’ smirk was back and wider than ever. Pulling me into a hug, he kissed me, then whispered softly into my ear: “Remember.”

And I did. I gasped softly as his trigger turned the key inside my mind, unlocking the hidden memories my devious and wonderful husband had taken away from me until now...

* * *

“Can you see the light?”

“Yes, Master,” I said softly, staring intently at the bright sparkling diamond twirling before my eyes. A small part of me, a tiny miniscule part, knew there was no diamond, no sparkling light, that it was all in my head, in my memory from long before. That part was insignificant, however, compared to the larger part of me, captivated by the lights swirling in my vision. It was all I could see, all I could focus on.

“You know what happens when you see the lights, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master,” I replied with a soft sigh. I felt myself relaxing even more by the second.

“And what happens when you see the lights, little one?”

“I become obedient,” I stated, as my arousal began to climb. The two were linked, always: Obedience and Pleasure. They were flip sides of the same coin.

“And who do you obey, my little one?” Jonothan persisted, teasing me by drawing it out, making me yearn for my own submission. I’d seen the lights. I was obedient. All I needed now was for Master to give me the command... to make me sink deep. It was there, so close I could feel it, practically taste it. If I could have I would have begged him to send me deep, to bring me back to that wonderful, empty mindless state I relished. Instead, I could only reply to the question posed to me.

“I obey only you, my Master.”

“Good girl,” he responded with a grin. “Now, little one... now you may go deeper.” I gasped, eyes fluttering. “Sink deeper for me, baby...” and I did, fading fast even as my need and arousal skyrocketed “...deeper into submission...” my thighs trembling, twitching, quivering “...deeper into obedience...” so close now, so very close “...and obedience...”

“Is pleeasssuuurrreeeee!!” I finished, keening loudly as I came, powerfully, brutally, even as my consciousness faded away to nothing.

Everything then was hazy, indistinct, yet at the same time, so vivid. Master spoke, and I soaked up his words like a sponge. He told me that my birthday party was to be a surprise. He told me that I needed to embrace the surprise, to forget about the upcoming celebration until it was time to remember. And he told me that I would forget the date, that I would not even realize what day it was, only vaguely recalling that my birthday was sometime soon...

* * *

Coming back to myself at the party, I smiled at my family and friends, laughing as my mom slid a cardboard party hat over my head. “You guys,” I gushed, blushing hotly. “I can’t believe you did this!”

“Well, it was all Jonothan’s idea,” my dad said smugly. “He’s the one who planned all this, though I can’t believe he managed to keep it a secret from you.”

“Yes, well,” my husband replied with a knowing grin, “I had some help with that.”

The cake was brought out, a massive brown colored concoction that I simply knew was as deeply chocolate on the inside as it was on the outside. ‘Death By Chocolate’, if I recalled the selection I’d pointed out to them weeks ago. Thankfully, they’d tastefully gone with a simple arrangement of candles spelling out my age, rather than placing the actual number,, which would have likely been a major fire hazard. I leaned forward to blow them out, but my husband stopped me.

“Don’t forget to make a wish, sweetie,” he replied deviously. “I know I’ve already made mine.”

I didn’t get his meaning until after I’d blown out the candles. A strange, not-unpleasant warmth began to fill me, starting at the pit of my stomach, spreading out and focusing between my legs. I sighed softly in enjoyment, still not connecting the dots, until I heard a soft voice in the back of my mind whisper the word submission to me. My breath caught for a moment, and panties went moist. I glanced up sharply, but there was no one around. Across the room, my husband merely smiled, staring at me as he sipped his glass of Sprite. Our eyes met, and in that instant I knew. This was his doing. He was teasing me, and somehow, that knowledge only made me hotter. Pleasure.

Presents were passed out once the eating was done, which was actually a relief. I was in a state of never ending arousal, and every few minutes I would hear my Master’s voice speaking one of those words in my head—Obedience—and my breath would catch, my eyes would cross, and my arousal would shoot up even higher. Halfway through, I wanted nothing more than to stick my hand down my pants and pleasure myself into a stupor... something I could hardly do in front of all of my family and friends.

“And where’s your present, Jonothan?” my dad asked. My husband merely chuckled.

“Actually, I’ve already given Shelley-belle her present earlier today,” he said, chuckling wickedly. “Remember, sweetie?“

I did. Master had asked me weeks ago what I wanted for my birthday, and I’d replied simply that I wanted him to give me something to remind me of my place as his slave. But, I’d meant something physical, like an engraved collar or something... not these constant reminders going off inside my head.

“Still,” my husband continued, pulling out a small flat wooden box, “I did have a little something set aside for my sweet girl.” Opening the box, he held up a shiny silver metal band, as I gasped, eyes wide in surprise and shock.

“Oh! That’s pretty,” our daughter, Jessica stated, running finger along it. “What is that? Sterling silver? And what’s that tag say? Kajima? Kagera?”

“It says ‘kajira mia’,” Jonothan stated, staring directly at me the entire time. “It’s something Shelley has wanted from me for a long time.”

I moaned softly, closing my eyes. My family and friends saw it as a necklace, or a fancy embroidered choker, but I saw the truth. It was my collar. My slave collar. Discipline. My knees nearly buckled as he slipped it around my neck and fastened it closed.

The place where this party was being held was a karaoke bar. Part of the celebration included singing, and dancing. By now, my arousal was at about an eight on a scale of one to ten. I really wanted this gathering to be over, and I was about to reach the begging stage. But of course, my loving yet evil husband persisted in dragging things along just a bit more. I nearly swooned when he sang ‘No Air’ by Jordan Sparks. I had to force my hands into my pockets to keep them still when he sang Metallica’s ‘Master of Puppets’. But when he sang our song, ‘It’s Your Love’ by Tim McGraw, my favorite song, it nearly undid me:

It’s your love...
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me—
I can’t get enough.
And if you wonder,
About the spell I’m under—
It’s... your... love.

It was his voice singing the words, but they were my feelings, my sentiments to him. I was now at a twelve on the scale, and I was fading fast. As my husband took me into his arms and danced with me as the next person sang, he leaned forward and whispered gently into my ear. “You need it, don’t you, baby?” I nodded briskly, squirming so deliciously in his arms. “Then it’s time. I’ve teased you long enough. It’s time for you to cum.”

“What? Here?” I hissed, eyes opening again, glancing around at the sea of faces all watching me. “I... I can’t... not with everyone watching. Please, Master, I’ll be so embarrassed...”

“Oh ye of little faith,” he chuckled softly, lifting my chin to stare directly into his eyes. “Slave,” he said softly, clear voice. “Cum.”

I shuddered, obeying, surrendering to the inevitable. Eyes wide, I opened my mouth to scream my pleasure, only to have Master kiss me deeply, suppressing the noise, holding me up as my legs gave way, continuing to dance with me as if nothing was amiss. I’d just had the orgasm of my life and no one was even the wiser. The clapping as we finished our dance was somehow fitting.

“And that, ladies and gentleman,” my husband said loudly, “is that. Time to call it a night.” I glanced up at him, dazed. “I hate to party and run,” he stated, leading me steadily towards the door, “but the rest of Shelley’s birthday celebration awaits! Thanks to everyone for coming out and helping make this such a great day!” I was still flying high from my toe curling release, with a silly grin plastered on my face, and mostly just nodded and blurted out ‘thank you’s’ to everyone that greeted us in passing.

“Have fun you two,” my best friend Jennifer replied, winking as we left the building. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! And don’t worry, Jess and I will drop the presents off at your house when we head home.”

The clear cool air outside finally roused me a bit. “Wait,” I protested weakly, pulling out of his arms. “I can’t just go and leave my mom to clean up the whole party by herself...”

“It’s fine,” my husband assured me, continuing to lead me towards the car. “I told them all about my plans for tonight, and they said they had it covered. Baby, you are there for your family and friends every day, every week, bending over backwards to do whatever they need you to do. For this one day, THEY are taking the load. So just relax, okay? It’s your day. Enjoy it.”

I sighed softly, barely managing to hold back tears. It was so sweet... so perfect. My loving man had arranged all this without me even knowing... well, aside from a bit of mental trickery, that is. I groaned weakly, feeling my arousal come back with a vengeance at the thought, and I rubbed lightly at the collar around my neck.

“Baby, since we’re heading out now, can you tell me what you have planned for the rest of the night?” I asked, my voice husky with emotion.

“Um, sure, I guess,” he said, digging the keys out of his pocket. “We’re spending the night in Meridian. I rented us a room for the night at The Courtyard, just off the Interstate.” He smirked wickedly, that expression that I loved as much as I dreaded. “And if you’re wondering, I packed the black bag in the trunk.” I shuddered inwardly. The black bag was a duffel bag that contained our collection of naughty toys: ropes, chains, whips, floggers, handcuffs, vibrators, and gags. With both kids back at home again, the chances to use any of our playthings were few and far between.

“Oh, and we’re better hurry,” he added, glancing at his watch. “We have just enough time to catch the 7:15PM showing of ‘American Sniper’—I know how much you love movies that always make you cry—and we have 9:30PM dinner reservation at Angel’s—”

“Cancel the movie and dinner,” I said abruptly, snatching the keys form his hand, moving to the driver’s seat and starting the car. “We’re going straight to the hotel. And I’m driving!” I gave him a smoldering look as he slipped into the passenger seat next to me. “I’ve been a naughty birthday girl, Master. Maybe when we reach the hotel, you can give me my birthday spanking.”