The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy And Content:

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MF NC MD]
* * *

Sharon had just finished work. It was 2 am and the ‘take-away had closed an hour ago. The work was dirty and paid little, but what else is a student expected to do to support her studies? go on the game?

Perhaps getting fucked for money wouldn’t be so bad, short hours and as much pay in an hour, as I would earn in a month doing this stupid job.

Sharon was unhappy, Very unhappy. No boyfriend, an University course she didn’t like, in addition to money troubles caused by an unsympathetic bank.

She looked over at the prostitutes hanging around at the street corner. The usual mixture, mainly women of similar age to herself.

Sharon suddenly took a sharp breath.

That couldn’t be her! It looked like Dawn, her cousin who had vanished Five years ago.

“Dawn!” Sharon shouted, before running towards the corner.

The young lady looked up, then started running towards an alleyway.

Sharon wasn’t able to keep up and when she reached the alley, there was no sign of her cousin.

Cursing under her breath Sharon turned and walked back to the corner. Perhaps the others might know more about her? But when she reached the corner all the other prostitutes had strangely vanished.

* * *

“Look miss” said the desk sergeant “Despite what you see on T.V. we don’t know every prostitute in the city, and you should realise if your cousin was hanging around at that corner she almost certainly was one.”

“What can I do?” Sharon sobbed.

“What ever you do, don’t look, its too dangerous for a pretty girl like yourself. Besides you were probably mistaken.". The Police officer said in a manner Sharon found very condescending.

“That is all the help you can offer?” Sharon said.

“Yes it is, Tens of Thousands of young men and women go missing each year, we don’t know what happens to them, no one does.". The officer said, slamming the incident book closed.

Sharon thought about this event, she couldn’t tell the family yet. It was up to her to investigate.

Dawn had run away five years ago, aged fifteen. nothing had been seen or heard from her since. How could she let this matter drop?

* * *

It was 2am, The street corner was deserted unlike the previous night.

The strangeness of this event never registered to Sharon as she had locked eyes onto her target.

Dawn was standing in the open. It was obvious that she had seen Sharon, yet she turned and walked slowly around a nearby corner.

Sharon ran, she had her now! and as she rounded the corner into the back street, Dawn was only a few feet away.

Dawn was stood facing her and smiling.

“Dawn it is you!, what are you doing her? why haven’t you contacted the family?” Sharon managed to say between gasps for air.

“You will find out soon.". Dawn said mysteriously.

Suddenly Sharon’s hands where held from behind and something wet and sticky placed over her face.

She tried to struggle, but to do so she had to take a deep breath. Chemical fumes filled her lungs and the irresistible pull of sleep overcame her...

* * *

“Good morning, I see you are now awake.". said an unidentifiable, but familiar voice.

The blind fold over her face was suddenly ripped away.

The room was brightly lit, and it took time for her eyes to adapt. In the meanwhile she tried to move. Naturally she was tightly bound and couldn’t.

“It’s a shame for you that you didn’t take my warning. But a joy for me.". said the unknown voice.

Then the owner of the voice stepped into her field of view, she recognised him immediately. It was the police desk sergeant!

The policeman grinned. “Yes It is me, and here is Julie, previously known to you as your cousin Dawn.".

Sharon’s eyes had now become more accustomed to the light and she was able to make out Dawn stood directly infront of her. She was stood to attention and had a contented smile upon her face.

“Yes I said Julie. She doesn’t remember her life as Dawn, but is programmed to remember faces from her previous life, so that she can recognise a potential identification situation.". The police man whispered into her ear.

Sharon was too shocked to say anything, all she could do was stare at the shell of her cousin who was programmed to obey this man.

The police officer laughed. “Why do we do this? Well we gain an obedient sex slave, who will work for nothing. If Grabbed young enough this is very lucrative over the years, as well as enjoyable.".

Sharon was still in shock. The police man then went over to ‘Julie’ and popped open her blouse.

‘Julie’ wasn’t wearing anything under the blouse. Her breasts were clearly visible as the man dropped to his knees and started to slowly lick the ends. No expression came across the face of Julie as she stood smiling, like a mannequin.

He then placed his hand down the front of her skirt, and immediately ‘Julie’ had an orgasm. Mesmerized Sharon could only watch as Julie writhed in pleasure in response to this mans probing.

As soon as the man removed his hand, the orgasm stopped and Julie had the same contented smiling face as before!

Sharon stared in terror at the man who approached her, even if she wasn’t bound she wouldn’t have been able to move.

leaning down next to her ear he whispered “Now then don’t worry, In a few months you will be like Julie and believe me, you will be happy and content.".

Sharon was spellbound, in her heart she knew that she secretly wanted to become like her cousin. Conditioned to obey and yet content, unlike her current unhappy existence.

Finally Sharon found her voice.

“Thankyou.". was all she said.

She had surrendered and accepted her fate.

[End]