The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Summary: Jenny fully intends to win Game Night. Unfortunately, she’s working with a handicap, and a pair of new players have decided to step in.

Quick Notes: This was inspired by the Location, Location, Location thread on the Garden. Comments, as always, are welcome at .

Handicap

by Bad Penny

Rick doesn’t tell her where they’re going. He never does. Jenny could try dipping into his mind to get the answer, but it’s Game Night. Slipping into his mind is against the rules. He’d win by default, and that wouldn’t be any fun.

But pestering him isn’t against the rules. “Are we going to the new club on Sixth? Loadstone?”

Rick glances at her and smirks. “No.”

“Five Point One?” That club’s his favorite. Lots of cute little coeds.

“No.”

“Oh, god. Don’t tell me the mall.” That had been the only time he won Game Night. Plenty of pickings for him, not so many for her. At least at Five Point One, other perverted old men come to ogle the girls. Not so much at the mall.

He chuckles and turns the car onto Banner Drive. “No.”

Jenny frowns and settles back in the passenger seat. She can’t figure out where they’re going. Banner Drive loops along the waterfront. Not the nice, swanky area—that’s Tanner Boulevard—but the old industrial area too run down to attract investors.

She catches glimpses of the cove between abandoned warehouses. There aren’t many streetlights in the area, so all she can see is slivers of silver moonlight capping the inky water. “You’re not planning to kill me and hide my body in an oil drum, are you?”

Rick snorts. “You need to stop watching Law and Order.”

“I’m more of a CSI girl.”

“Either way.” He pulls into the parking lot of a renovated warehouse. Coupling, the neon sign says, and Jenny can’t believe she didn’t guess their destination.

“Please tell me you’re joking.”

Rick turns off the car. “No joke.” He flashes her a quick grin. “I thought I’d give you a challenge tonight.”

“It’s a swingers club! People come here to get laid. What’s the challenge?”

He cups her chin. “The challenge,” he kisses her, nipping lightly at her lower lip, “is that you don’t get to use your mental tricks.”

She’s so caught up in the kiss—fuck, Rick knows just how to use his tongue and teeth—that it takes her a moment to register what he just said. “What?”

“You heard me. No mental tricks. Just good old fashioned sex appeal.”

Jenny blinked at him. One, Game Night is all about the mental tricks, about seeing which one of them is the first to work someone over into a willing state. Two, she’s not sure she can stop herself from tweaking her targets’ minds. It’s like telling her to stop breathing. She can hold her breath for awhile, but there comes a point when need trumps discipline.

Rick is smirking at her again. Jenny draws herself up. “Fine.” She opens her door and slides out of the car. “Even handicapped, I can win.”

“Confidence is sexy,” Rick agrees. He gets out and locks the car. “But I’m afraid you’re finally going to lose.”

“I’m not.” She starts towards the entrance, putting a little extra sway in her walk. “Are you coming or not?”

“Just taking a moment to admire the view.”

She laughs. “Have I called you a dork lately?”

“Not for a couple of hours.”

She smiles at him over her shoulder. “Dork.”

* * *

Jenny’s pretty sure there’s irony—or something resembling it—in the fact that not using her telepathy is giving her a headache. When she first started consciously using it, the effort made her head throb.

She’s also pretty sure Rick is laughing at her. She can feel him lurking in the back of her mind, can even feel his lust curling around the base of her spine.

She can’t really blame him for getting excited. There are a lot of attractive people here, and everyone is flirting. She’s been working on a hot May-December couple for a half hour now. The man, Henry, is pushing forty, and his date, Kelly, can’t be any older than twenty-five. Jenny doesn’t dare dip into their minds to confirm it. She’d be too tempted to tinker.

“So you’re here with your husband?” Kelly asks, fingering the hem of her skirt.

Jenny smiles. Kelly is just the sort of itty bitty thing Rick likes. Swap out the pleated black skirt and shimmery blue sweater for a schoolgirl uniform, and she’d be his fantasy girl. Jenny bets Kelly looks adorable with pigtails. “Yes.” She twists and catches sight of Rick chatting up a pair of wannabe goth girls. Huh. They’re not his usual target type. “He’s over there.”

Kelly and Henry exchange a Look. Jenny holds in a sigh. She’s lost them. She doesn’t need to use any of her mental tricks to know what they’re thinking. Rick is too much like Henry—older, fit, probably used to being the boss. They want a single playmate, someone they can take home, fuck, and send on her merry way.

“Why aren’t you with him?” Henry asks.

The way he’s looking her over now makes Jenny pause. Maybe she hasn’t lost them. Maybe she can still salvage her work. “We have this deal. It sounds...well it probably sounds normal here, but every so often, we get out for a night and go our separate ways.”

The look Kelly and Henry exchange this time is more promising. They’re interested again. Jenny takes a quick sip of her beer to hide her smile. Nervous. She needs to appear nervous and just a tad uncertain.

“Don’t get me wrong. We always come back to each other. But...well...” She shrugs as she trails off. “Sometimes, it’s nice to have something different.”

Kelly gives her a tentative smile. Henry’s a bit more bold. He’s looking her over hungrily, and now Jenny can feel her lust uncurling in her cunt. Ha! She’s going to win! And without even dipping into either of her target’s minds.

She’ll let Rick have Kelly as a consolation prize. She’s generous in her victories.

* * *

Her head’s throbbing, and it feels cottony, like she has a hangover. Jenny groans. But she didn’t drink much last night. Just a beer. She shouldn’t feel this bad.

And she shouldn’t be tied down. Jenny snaps fully awake. What the fuck?

Last night comes back to her in scraps. The club, Coupling. Rick’s challenge that she not use telepathy. Him chatting up a pair of wannabe goth girls. Her hooking up with Henry and Kelly. The sex.

The scraps unravel there. Jenny can feel panic licking at the edge of her mind. She pushes it back and closes her eyes. Focus. Something happened after the sex. Or maybe during the sex. She’s worked over enough minds to know when something’s been done to hers.

“Oh, you’re awake.”

Jenny gasps at Kelly’s sudden presence. She opens her eyes to find Kelly giggling at the foot of the bed. “I didn’t hear you.”

“Of course not. Master says it will be awhile before you adjust.”

“Master?” Jenny blinks at Kelly. “Adjust?”

Kelly giggles again and twirls. Her short skirt flares out so Jenny can tell she’s not wearing panties. “To being normal. He said he can’t have someone like him around. Are you hungry? He says I can feed you.”

“I’d like to be untied. My shoulder’s cramping up.”

“Oh, he didn’t say I could do that. But I’ll tell him!” Kelly skips out of the room.

“No! Wait!”

Kelly ignores her. Jenny falls back against the mattress. What a mess. She can feel the panic worming further into her mind. Jenny’s tempted to let it run its course, but it won’t help her.

If Kelly is right about Henry, panicking would only help him. No way she’ll give him the victory. Jenny closes her eyes again and takes a few deep breath. Calm down, focus, and think. What, exactly, has he done?

Her mind slips away from her. Jenny bites down on her annoyance, and when she tastes blood, also realizes she’s been biting down on her lip. She’s gotten careless. Just because she has a gentleman’s agreement with Rick doesn’t mean she has one with the rest of the world.

“I’m afraid that won’t do you any good.”

Henry. Fear lances through her, strong enough to make her shudder. Jenny doesn’t open her eyes. Her efforts will do her good. She’ll find herself.

The mattress near her hip shifts. Henry sitting down. He brushes hair off her forehead. The touch is gentle, his hand pleasantly warm. Jenny winces.

“You are a stubborn little thing.”

“Fuck off.”

He clucks his tongue. “And with such a foul mouth.” He trails his hand down her cheek, then her neck. He cups her breast and runs his thumb over her nipple, his touch teasing enough that it hardens.

His touch in her mind is equally gentle. Jenny almost misses it, but she knows her body. She shouldn’t be so sensitive to such a light touch. So he’s tweaked her physical responses.

He runs his thumb over her hardened nipple, his touch firmer this time. Jenny whimpers before she can stop herself. Her other nipple tightens in response, and she feels her cunt start to glow. She fights it—oh god, she fights it—but Henry knows just how to play her body.

And he’s equally skilled inside her mind. Jenny tries to kick him out, but he has cut her off from her telepathy. She’s as helpless in her head as she is on the bed, and god, he makes it feel good! She’s dripping now. He slides two fingers into her cunt easily, angling them just right. Jenny can’t stop her hips from bucking, or her clipped gasps.

Henry brings her to the edge of orgasm. Jenny hates herself for the helpless strangled sound she makes when he backs off.

“You may come if you let me the rest of the way in.”

She can’t tell if Henry is speaking or if his voice is inside her head. It seems to echo inside and outside of her. She’s still arching against him, trying to get that last bit of friction, and she’s so distracted by need that she almost misses what he’s telling her.

He is not all the way inside her mind.

So she’s not completely helpless.

He starts another onslaught. Jenny doesn’t fight her body this time. She retreats as far as she can into her mind and focuses on his mental tricks. There, when he leans down to trace her nipple with his tongue, a subtle nudge enhancing her pleasure.

See how good I feel.

Oh, yes, he feels good. The tickle of his stubble adds just the right kind of friction on her breasts, on her stomach, on her smooth mound. She has no complaints about how it feels, just about how it’s happening.

She’s close again. Jenny lets herself writhe and moan. It’s what he wants.

“You may come if you let me the rest of the way in.”

She loses count of how many times he brings her to the edge. He withdraws finally, leaving her cunt and her mind aching with the need to be filled. Jenny can smell herself, her desperate need. But she hasn’t broken. That’s important, though she doesn’t remember exactly why.

“You are a very stubborn little thing.” Henry wipes his fingers dry on her stomach.

Jenny doesn’t open her eyes.

* * *

She can feel Kelly outside the room. Jenny opens her eyes just as Kelly opens the door. “Oh, you’re awake again. Good!”

“Untie me,” Jenny says. Her mouth is dry, so her voice is raspy.

“Master says I can’t. He says you’re a naughty little pet.”

Jenny licks her lips. “I’m not his pet.”

“Of course you are. You’re here. Do you want something to drink? Master says I can give you water if you ask.”

“Go tell your master he can fuck himself with a rusty pitchfork.”

Kelly frowns. “That’s not very nice. Master’s right. You are naughty.” She flounces out of the room.

Jenny settles back and waits for Henry.

He keeps her waiting. She’s not surprised he does—has to show her who’s boss, after all—but expecting it doesn’t make the time pass any faster. The ceiling in the room has one hundred and thirty-two cracks. A cluster of them bunch up in one corner to form a network that looks remarkably like a map of Nebraskan roadways. She squints at them. And with one eye, they look remarkably like...nothing. She sighs.

Her time would be better spent formulating some sort of plan, but she can’t think of anything. Well, anything beyond Rick charging in and saving her all White Knightish. Jenny giggles and barely manages to stop before it turns hysterical. She wouldn’t complain about a rescue, but she can’t depend on one.

That’s right, pet. You are mine.

Henry! Jenny closes her eyes and retreats into her mind.

His footsteps are heavy in the hall. Jenny takes deep breaths. They don’t stop her heartbeat from spiking or her lust from uncurling in her cunt, but they do keep her firmly in the heart of her mind as Henry enters the room.

“You’re proving to be quite difficult.”

Again, she can’t tell if he’s speaking, or if his voice is in her head. Probably both.

He runs a hand down her side. “It will just make it more satisfying when you finally crumble.”

Jenny grits her teeth. The sad thing is, he’s right. She can only hold out for so long. Something will give, and the longer she’s here, the greater the chance it will be her mind.

He unties her. Jenny opens her eyes in surprise. He’s leaning over her, pinning her wrists against the headboard with his hands. There’s a glimmer of triumph in his eyes, and it makes Jenny’s stomach lurch with equal parts of dread and lust.

He smiles and releases her. “Get up, pet. There’s something I want you to see.”

Jenny sits up slowly. Both shoulders protest her freedom. She doesn’t bother hiding her wince. Henry’s already in her mind. She hopes he’s the type of telepath who can feel everything his victims do. Fucker deserves the awful cramping sensation.

She follows him out of the room. Kelly’s out in the hall. She falls into step behind Jenny so Jenny knows there’s no escape. Not that she’d get far naked. Though she and Kelly are about the same size. Maybe she can lock herself in Kelly’s room, steal a change of clothing, and squirm out the window.

Of course, for that plan to work, Kelly would need a room. She’s Henry’s pet. Maybe she sleeps at the foot of his bed.

Jenny rolls her shoulders as they walk down the short hall to what seems to be a family room. A woman is lounging the sofa, immaculately dressed in riding gear complete with crop and hat. She’s tapping the crop against one of her boots but straightens up when she sees Henry.

Jenny stops in the doorway. Kelly prods her forward until she’s two steps into the room.

“That’s the wife?” the woman asks, rising.

“Lovely, isn’t she?” Henry says. He strokes Jenny’s hair. “More of a challenge than the husband. She’s not completely broken yet.”

The husband? Jenny glances to her left. Rick is standing in the corner, rigid and glassy-eyed. She—

breaks into two and feels one float float float to the corner of the ceiling

—gasps and feels her knees give way. Ohfuckno!

Kelly catches her. Jenny is too hollow to push away. Not Rick.

“It is romantic how he came for her,” the woman says, tilting Jenny’s chin up with the crop. “I can see why. We’ll get a good price for her.”

Kelly lets her go. Jenny falls to her knees.

* * *

They’re careless now that she’s broken in two. Either Henry doesn’t notice her up in the corner or he thinks she’s harmless.

She’s not. Oh, she needs some time to gather her strength and think of a plan, but whatever Henry did to her mind doesn’t extend outside of her body. She can feel everyone in the room.

Henry and the woman are the sharpest. If she still had a body, the feel of their minds would make her skin prickle like it does when she scrubs herself raw in a hot shower.

Rick and Kelly are muted. It’s like she’s feeling them through a down comforter. Kelly is content. Jenny can’t tell if that’s because Kelly likes being Henry’s pet, or if she’s been in that state for so long, it’s all she knows.

Rick’s still struggling. His panic tastes like blood. Good. She can use that.

She slides down the wall behind Rick. Henry and the woman are focusing on her body. They’re not paying any attention to Rick, and why would they? He’s effectively trapped in his mind.

Jenny doesn’t let herself doubt. She slides into Rick. It’s disorienting. He’s taller with more leg than she’s used to. His center of gravity is different. And his vision is too sharp. She blinks. Okay, that’s not fair. He’s older yet she has the poorer vision?

Um, you mind bitching about that later?

Trust Rick to keep her focused.

I hope you came in here with a plan. I’m just running around in circles.

She makes Rick’s hand curl into a fist. Good. She has control.

The woman’s got a pretty mean blast in her. I don’t think she can rework a mind, but she can stun you so the man can slip in and disable you. Be careful.

She finds the block in Rick’s mind. Dismantling it is slow going. She ignores the sounds from the other end of the room. It’s a bit harder to ignore the sights, so she’s glad most of her focus is on her work. It is very disorientating seeing her body with Henry and the woman. It’s even more disorientating feeling Rick’s cock harden at the sight of her licking the woman’s leather riding boots as Henry takes her from behind.

Ah, much better. Rick pops out of the trap and rubs up against her like a purring cat. It’s a little crowded in here, but I’m not complaining about the company. He watches the scene in front of them. So what are we going to do?

There’s not much they can do. She can jump back into her body, but then she’d be naked and stuck between two dangerous people. Even if she managed to extract herself, she’d still be naked and weak from spending a day or two tied down to the bed.

Rick, however, is fully clothed. And the door is a scant three feet away. She can shield him from the woman and Henry.

You sure?

They run.

* * *

Rick’s heartbeat spikes as he dials the phone. Henry picks up on the second ring. Jenny-Rick says, “I want my wife back. Bring her to Coupling tonight.”

“And if I don’t?”

“I’ve felt your handiwork. I can track you now. I’ll destroy you, your bitch, and rip your little pet’s mind to shreds.”

Silence. Then Henry says, “We will be in the parking lot at nine o’clock.”

“Good.”

They’ll try to trap us.

She knows that. They dial Rick’s cousin. He picks up on the first ring. “Yo.”

“Jenny got herself kidnapped. By telepaths.”

“Jenny? You’re fucking me.”

“No.”

“I always figured we’d have to come running to your rescue.”

“Yeah, well, we have to run to hers. You up to helping?”

“Always. I like her more than you anyways.”

“The bonds in our family are so touching.”

“Don’t get all misty-eyed on me. When do you need me?”

“Tonight. Eight o’clock at Coupling. You know the place?”

“Yeah.” There’s the sound of Will lighting a cigarette. “You don’t sound like yourself.”

“Jenny’s driving me right now.”

Will snorts. “Figured as much. You all right in there?”

“It’s close quarters, but we’re friendly.”

“I bet. You’re lucky she likes you.” He hangs up before she can retort.

Will’s in the parking lot at eight wearing his typical biker getup. Jenny-Rick smiles. “Good to see you.”

Will shakes his head. “Shit, you’re even walking different. You ever cross-dress, Jenny? You’ve got a mean little strut there.”

“Suck it.”

Will arches an eyebrow. “Kind of makes it an interesting invitation now that you have something to suck. Pity it’s my cousin’s.”

“Not into incest?”

He shrugs. “Not really. You’re driving. You got a plan?”

“Yeah.” Jenny-Rick opens the trunk and pulls out a pair of stun guns. “We’re going to stun them. And then we might kick them a few times when Jenny’s back to herself.”

“Do I want to know how you got SPD-issued stun guns?”

“You still dating that cop?”

“Maybe.”

“Then maybe you don’t.”

Will grins at them. “Hey, Rick? Your wife’s kind of a bitch.”

* * *

Nine o’clock. Henry pulls into the lot. Will straightens up from his slouch against the wall outside the club when Henry and his bitch guide Jenny out of the car.

“Fuck. They really worked Jenny over.”

Jenny-Rick nods.

“I might kick them a few times with you.”

“Careful, you’ll make me all misty-eyed.”

Will snorts. “Just remember it’s not manly to cry.” He starts towards them.

Jenny-Rick follows. They stop under a burnt-out street light. Henry and his bitch are just within range. Jenny-Rick keeps their hands in their jacket pocket, their face neutral.

“Your wife,” Henry says, nudging Jenny forward. He’s got her dressed as a little schoolgirl, complete with white stockings and black Mary Janes. Her hair is even bound up into a pair of pigtails topped with red bows. Cute.

“My thanks,” Jenny-Rick says.

Henry’s bitch steps out from behind him. “And our parting gif—”

Jenny-Rick doesn’t give her a chance to finish. Jenny gathers up all of her strength and launches herself out of Rick straight at the bitch. Rick’s pulling the stun gun out of his pocket.

Will nails Henry.

Jenny’s in Henry’s bitch when Rick stuns her. She goes down with the bitch, but the chocolate taste of her shock is totally worth it.

Jenny comes to first. That’s good, because she can kick the bitch a couple of times inside her own head. It’s infinitely more satisfying than kicking her in the ribs. Mental injuries last longer, after all.

The bitch won’t be using her mental tricks for awhile. Jenny drags herself back into her body. Her empty, sore body. Her poor twin. She didn’t stand a chance.

“Jenny?”

Rick and Will are standing over her. All her aches and pains flare to life. “Which one of you fuckers knocked me out?”

Will gives her a sheepish smile. “Couldn’t be helped. You were the trap.”

“They programmed you to have a mean right hook,” Rick says, rubbing his jaw.

Jenny sniffs and sifts through the remnants of her twin. Oh. They programmed more than a mean right hook into her. She shreds the commands. And then to be safe she burns the remaining scraps of her twin. The effort makes her black out for a second.

“Jenny?”

She blinks and reaches up to Rick and Will. “Help me up.”

They pull her to her feet. “What do you want to do with them?” Will asks, nudging Henry with his foot.

Henry groans. His bitch is still out cold. Jenny takes stock of herself. She’s spent. Burning her twin took the last of her reserves, and she has holes in her mind from Henry’s tweaking. It will take her awhile to repair the damage.

If she can repair the damage. Jenny shoves that thought aside.

“To be honest, I don’t have enough in me to do anything.” Jenny has to force the words out. She hates having to admit weakness in front of anyone, but especially Rick.

Will gives her a long look, and then exchanges one of those Secret Communication glances with Rick. “I think it might be best for the two of you to go home and take advantage of the schoolgirl getup,” Will finally says. “Never know when a cop’ll show up.”

“You cutting out then?”

Will knees in front of Henry. “In a bit. Figure I’ll have a little chat with this one while we wait for his bitch to come around. Don’t worry. He’ll think I’m a Good Samaritan.”

Rick wraps an arm around her. Jenny snuggles against him. “All right, then,” she says.

“Thanks for the help,” Rick says. Then he kisses the top of Jenny’s head and helps her to the car.

She leans back against the headrest and closes her eyes as Rick pulls out of the parking lot. “Hey,” she says once they’re safely on Banner Drive. “Which one of us won Game Night?”

“I think we both lost.”

“Yeah.” She yawns. “No handicaps when we have our rematch.”

“No handicaps,” Rick says.

Jenny drops off to sleep, nestled in Rick’s comforting presence.