The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Invasion

The usual disclaimers apply ... no underage-readers please ... and don’t try this at home ... (if you do, and are successful, let me know please ;) )

“So, you actually believe that technobabble you’re letting out?” was the rather rude comment James got from his boss. He had been figuring out the basics over the last couple months, making sure that the idea he had could actually work. In the meantime, his paid-for work was kind of on the low burner, if not halted altogether. This talk was a result of the delays and mad customer calls.

“Yes I do” James replied self-confident and strong, hoping this wouldn’t be his last day at SilicGenics.

It was.

Amber, Bianca (or Bibi as she was called by her friends) and Janice came out of their rooms in the 5-room apartment almost at the same time. This would be a hot night, partying at one of the few really good clubs where geeks weren’t allowed. They expected some hot, young and of course wealthy men to show up. Silicon Valley had once again become the main cash center of the techno-world after last year’s advances in nano-technology and the invention of the silicon-nerve-cell interface. They were just secretaries, but planning on getting their share. Or at least having a great party and maybe a good fuck afterwards.

Amber, at 5′9, could almost pass as a model, though not necessarily for the catwalk (“thanks” to the still crazed starved-look most designers were favoring), but for certain magazines. Her blonde, shoulder-length hair framed a slightly oval face, with well-rounded 30D (though close to DD) breasts that didn’t sag any, a nice pear-shaped ass and almost endless, muscular but in no way big legs.

Bibi was 5′4, small frame, around 80 pounds. Though not too well endowed as far as breasts and cleavage go, her ass was well shaped, and together with her slight hour-glass figure and 20″ dark black hair, she was nice to look at.

Janice was somewhere in the middle, average looks, 5′6 or so, of Asian descent, which still showed in the slight hint of almond-shaped eyes and almost round face, B-cups, always on the edge of being slightly overweight.

They all met up in the large living room, for the first time seeing what everyone had picked for a costume.

Though the three’s dislike for “geeky” stuff, Amber had sure outdone herself. A shiny silvery catsuit that molded seamlessly with her 5″ high heel boots, with plastic applications on her hands and face, her hair tight on her head thanks to lots of gel. An almost perfect copy of “7 of 9” from Star Trek. Her waist was way smaller than it usually was, showing the tell-tale ribbed look in front. “Wow!” Bibi exclaimed, “that must be a pain!”

“Oh well,” Amber replied, “I almost got used to the hair”. Laughing out, she continued, “yeah, and the rest is kind of OK. The corset was a major PITA so to speak, guess I will be sweating like crazy, it’s a rubber thingy that I applied these pieces to make it look like the real thing on TV. Hey, how d’you like these boots? After I found this suit, I had them custom made, they’re attached to the suit, that way there’s no awkward line or so visible!” Bibi and Janice took a close look, admiring the rather good piece of work.

With Amber in her “geeky” outfit, Bibi had taken a slightly—hm—different approach, picking a costume that made her look like a totally different “Bianca”. She had seen pictures on the Internet before of one Bianca Beauchamp, a pretty hot girl with really big boobs (implants, of course) and into lots of rubber. While Bibi didn’t have much experience with fetish clothing, the thought of trying it out was interesting, and Halloween was such a nice excuse, too. She had picked out a black catsuit, with permanently attached feet and gloves, to increase the “kink-factor” she had gotten one that had a three-way zipper from the rear top all the way down and around to he navel. Another pair of zippers covered her now extremely large breasts, which must have exceeded the original Bianca’s DD by another cup size. Thanks to the local costume shop, they looked and felt almost natural, at least to the touch. All Bibi could feel as the constant pressure of the artificial, water filled fakes which just now started to warm to her body temperature. Ankle-high 5″ stiletto boots, with clear soles and also made of heavy rubber completed the costume, making Bibi’s ass sway nicely as she walked. “This thing was a bitch to get on! I took the shop’s advice and rubbed myself down with oil first—stop that smirking!—but it still took almost an hour. I don’t see how people can enjoy this clothing. Oh, can you check if my back is polished enough?” She turned around, showing off the rear view of the mostly mirror-like shiny surface of the suit. Her friends gave her a hand with some of the harder to reach places, ensuring a uniform glow-like appearance.

Janice was the only one that had stuck to her self. Being an S/M fan ever since her late teen years, she had selected a leather body with loads of buckles and rings and integrated corset, a pair of leather gloves reaching all the way up her arms, a leather choker with metal spikes, and a pair of thigh-high boots with hardly any of the shiny black pantyhose visible. The corset did a good job of improving her cleavage. Her ankles and wrists had shiny, 3″ wide metal rings around them, each fastened by a small, silvery lock, ensuring that neither the boots nor the gloves were coming off any time without the key. Below the corset, something resembling hot-pants was visible, only that these were made of shiny metal—a kind of chastity belt judging from yet more little locks. Amber and Bibi weren’t really surprised at the type of clothing she had picked, though they were slightly astonished at the extent she had gone. She pulled out a long and wide metal belt from a bag she had brought. “Didn’t get around to putting this one on, somehow I don’t have as much feeling in my fingers as I usually do” she joked. It was similar to the stuff she had around her wrists, flexible but tough. It had a single nipple-like extrusion on one end, and a couple of holes on the other. Amber held up one end, while Bibi handed her the other end after wrapping it around Janice’ waist. “Pull it a bit tighter” she said, with Amber complying. “Will that do?”—“Try one more hole” she answered, followed by a noticeable exhaling sound. Janice managed the extra hole, then let Bibi repeat the wrapping process to complete the second layer. After threading the nipple through the second time, Janice handed her another lock, which Amber locked onto the nipple. “Great” Janice said when she hear the clicking of the lock. Amber gave Bibi a look, Bibi just answering with a shrug.

James was still fuming. It had been three days since he had been let go, and while he did understand his boss’ concern about the other projects not being finished in time, he couldn’t believe his near-sightedness. What he had thought up would revolutionalize nano-technology. It was a technological jump of 50 years or a century.

With his knowledge of the lab’s security features, and not expecting anybody to have done anything but remove his security code and clearance from the system, he figured he should be able to get what he needed without much of a risk. It would be a tough piece of work, but should be doable within a margin of—say—30 seconds. Maybe 32. He already had gotten an old, beaten up van which he had touched up with some spray paint and a set of “SilicGenics” company logo look-alikes vinyls, ensuring that the occasional passerby wouldn’t get nosy. Even an unexpected security guard shouldn’t be alerted (with something like a 87% chance, he had figured out). But then, from his late hours he knew how “random” their random checks were, so unless they had turned around and completely re-done their routine, he had about 2 hours, 27 minutes and 54 seconds (with a 97.6% reliability), of which he would need about 2 hours, 27 minutes and 24 seconds. Give or take a second.

“Hurry up, the cab’s already waiting” Amber shouted, her mouth barely closed when Bibi came running from her room, closely followed by Janice. Bibi had decided to wear a poncho over here unusually buxom figure, while all Janice had added was a small leather bolero-type “jacket”, leaving little to nothing to imagination. Amber had opted for a short, thin coat that went to slightly above her knees, so all that was left in clear view were the boots and the funny attachments to her face and hands.

Leaving the house and getting into the cool and quiet air outside, Bibi heard a funny sound. Turning her head, she finally located it as originating from Janice. Trying to identify the slight humming sound, Janice seemed to have guessed what was on her mind and said “just something to make the evening even more interesting ... I got me a little vibrator underneath the chastity belt. No way to take it out or turn it off before I get back home, but don’t worry ... it still leaves enough room for the rear entrance, so I’ll be sure to get my share of fun. And guess what, the vib uses one of those new power sources—you know, the ones that generate electricity from ambient temperature? At 98 degrees, it can practically run forever, so I’ll have double the fun! Plus it increases intensity over time, with some randomness. I don’t know how hard it will get over time to stand still or concentrate on anything, but I’m sure looking forward to finding out!”—followed by a wicked grin and a wink.

The three crawled into the rear of the cab, ready for a hot night ...

James managed to pull his van back into the thinning traffic of a main street, away from SilicGenics. Everything he needed was now in the rear, and it hadn’t even been a close call. He would now get back to his newly-rented “apartment” in the outskirts, a place where nobody double-checked your ID as long as you paid upfront. Sure, he would have to put in some better power lines to accommodate for his higher energy usage, but apart from that everything should work out great. All he needed now was a couple of months to finally put his plans into a reality.

Up to now, Amber had thought she was looking weird and geeky, while both her friends were a bit too extreme. But getting out of the cab, her own and her friends’ outfits started to look kind’a tame. Xena crossed her sight, as were two office girls she thought she had seen at work before, both dressed up like whores. Entering the building and dropping off her coat, she saw other men and women, some with interesting, but quite a few with more than revealing or kinky outfits. One blonde looked like Lady Godiva, long hair, and nothing on. On closer view, she seemed to be wearing a skin-colored body suit. On even closer view, it was a pretty much see-through suit ... with nothing underneath.

A woman “warrior” walked bye her, dressed in a full metal armor. If you call it that—it was pretty much molded to her body, and only consisted of a breast shield, going down between he legs and coming back up in the rear like a g-string, connecting to the front back around over her ass cheeks.

“Whoa ... what a show” Janice said. “Excuse me please, I’m going to find me a nice slave for the night!“ she continued, while heading off into the crowd. Bibi just threw an “oh well...” look to Amber, and together they headed for the bar.

After picking up their drinks, they turned and took a closer look at the room. The dance floor was not overcrowded, but well filled, with anything from human to animal. And then some. Most likely the winner of the night’s costume party was bound to be a woman—or so you’d expect. Where Amber’s suit looked a bit metally, being in sync with her model “7 of 9”, the woman walking through the crowd was trying to be a full-fledged robot or android or whatever. Close to 6′ tall, on what looked like 6″ high heels, she appeared to be a walking mirror. Every single inch of her body was shiny silver, when she got closer it seemed like even her eyes were not real, but also silver—how could she even see enough to walk around, Amber wondered.

Luckily for her curiosity, this metal person walked over to the bar, where both Amber and Bibi could take a closer look. Somebody had really paid quite a bit to get that thing made. Apart from being shined flawlessly, the detail of this bodyshell was astonishing. Had they not known any better, they would have believed a naked woman was standing there beside them—her C- or D-cup breasts had a level of detail, with little freckles on her areolas, her nipples with tiny crevices ... the whole suit appeared to be of one piece, but during movements, they were able to see the accurately manufactured links that held the parts together, though not having a single gap that would reveal the skin underneath. “Hi”—both Amber and Bibi were startled when the voice came from the robot.

James had been working for close to 4 months now, and the first samples of his work started to operate. He had started with the easy part—the collective intelligence. He had already managed to fabricate a version that was able to “build” some small items from thin air, so to speak—pour them in a polymere liquid, wait a while, pull out a ring or chess figurine, or whatever. The nano-machines, nanites, were pretty nifty at putting stuff together in a certain predefined way, but they still lacked the intelligence for smart decisions, and the ability to work with more complicated materials. Lots of work was left to do ...

“Hey, great costume!” Bibi acknowledged the greeting. “Yeah, cost a bit, but it’s worth every cent. I’m Joany, by the way”. Amber and Bibi kind of wondered where her speech, which was mostly, but not all the way human, came from, as her face was completely unmoved. Then they noticed a small area with lots of little holes, just below her throat. “This is Bianca, I’m Amber. Hey, how did they even build that thing? I think I’d get claustrophobic inside ...”—“It’s pretty much skin-tight, just got some room up in the head area to move my mouth and get air, as you can see I can even fit a straw through a hole to be able to drink something. But apart from that, it has been molded to my body. Even has special holes for my ‘designation’, being a ‘sex robot’. I’ve been worried I wouldn’t fit in it in case I gained any weight. It feels a bit awkward, but once you get used to it, it’s pretty cool. Just a bit too cool outside, the metal conducts heat and cold too well, and I can’t really wear anything underneath ... oh well, see you girls later!” and off she was, walking astonishingly sexy in this unyielding suit. Obviously, there were more moveable parts to it than what it seemed.

Meanwhile, Janice had already starting having some fun, in more ways than one, with a strong drink in one hand, a cute slave-guy in the other, and a vibrator inside that had already turned itself up several notches. Being fastened to the belt, it no longer only vibrated on her inside, but also transmitted part of its movement to the rest of her lower body, which a slow dance with some close body contact would no doubt reveal. Which turned her on even more.

James had made it! He was now at a point, where he had all the parts. One version was able to modify and assemble molecules and matter to form larger things. Another had the swarm intelligence needed to decide on what to do, based on a simple programming that would define what he would want the result to look like or be. Yet another was able to chemically bond and/or modify materials to improve the stability. Now if they could only finally come together ...

After the initial doubts, Bibi started to love her outfit. Sure, she was sweating like crazy underneath, here feet already swimming in her foot-pieces, luckily the ankle-boots kept her well enough on her feet to keep on moving and not sliding away. Some joker had tried to pull down the zipper on her stomach, but luckily had not gotten far. As a result, she had moved those two down between her legs, which should make any unwanted show next to impossible.

The rubber felt so great. Even though the material wasn’t that thin, she was able to feel even the slightest touch, it seemed even more than with her bare skin. Just the bloated boobs, of course, lacked every sense, even though it seemed like she could feel it a bit if somebody touched them (some guys seemed to know they were fake and had their “fun” with them ...) or pressed into them on the dance floor. Her back also had started to hurt a bit, but she was able to alleviate the pain by standing up straighter.

Janice’ chastity belt really turned her on. She could feel her panty hose being soaked more by the minute, luckily her boots hid every trace. She had a hard time following any kind of conversation with the amount of excitement being caused by the vibrator, which had to—she hoped—have reached its maximum setting, and alternating wildly between different intensities, which kept her from adjusting to the feeling. But, as she knew, there was no way out, short of going home early. So she endured the “torture”, knowing she would have to head out to a restroom shortly to sit down and enjoy her first climax for the night, with more in store.

Amber had been dancing with several nice men and enjoyed herself. The tight corset which did so much for her silhouette had started becoming comfortable, constraining her breathing less over the last hour or two. It still kept her upright, and felt nice and tight. She wondered how it would be to wear it more often ... The little “Borg implants” she had applied to her hands and face still stuck well, while her original fear had been to lose them pretty early on due to sweating, she was now concerned that the glue would hopefully come off easily back home ...

James was happy—he had finally combined the “Intis” (his nickname for the swarm-intelligence nanites) and the “Mattis” (the matter manipulating ones), as well as “Intis” and Builders (oh well, he hadn’t found a cute nickname for them yet), but somehow, combining the abilities of all three just didn’t work out. Still, he was well beyond anything any other human had yet or would imagine for another 50 years. If only he could solve that problem ...

Janice had already headed for the restrooms twice, now knowing that the vibrator had indeed not reached its limit yet. Still it increased in intensity from time to time, with her whole body shaking from the vibrations. The chastity belt and the tight leather body did their part in conducting the movement, she feared she’d look like she was freezing with all the “shaking” going on.

Joany was enjoying her time more and more. She had practiced putting on her suit and walking around in it every evening for two weeks, and had barely managed two hours at a time, after which she had been completely exhausted and stiff. Now, it were almost 5 hours, and she was getting used to her shell more by the minute. The 6″ heels had started feeling more natural than they had ever been before—being used to anything up to 4″, and the occasional 5″ for a formal party, these had been hard to walk in at first, but now her movements were so flowing and sexy, she felt like she could make any man hard and cum just by walking bye him.

Amber felt her hands and face tingle some, but she just attributed it to the glue, most likely some reaction. Pulling on the attachments didn’t help, they still stuck pretty well, so she decided to just let it go, the solvent she had at home would take care of it.

Bibi felt intoxicated. She knew she had to be. She’d had several drinks, more than usual, and started imagining things. For one, she imagined that while she had slow-danced with that last guy, when he moved his hands down her back and over her ass, it felt like they were on her naked skin, which she knew they weren’t (she had checked to make sure the zippers were still closed). Also, she imagined her nipples—the ones on the fake boobs—had become larger and pressed through the rubber more, which—of course—also was impossible, though she knew her real ones probably did exactly that at that moment. And she imagined she could feel the guy’s costume’s fabric through the fake boobs.

The last couple days had been a drag. Experiment after experiment had resulted in nothing. Anything he did just meant the nanites “died”. He just couldn’t combine their functions. Out of frustration, he threw the test tube with the newest batch of dead nanites at the wall, barely missing it though, in effect flinging it through the open window, where ...

“Asshole” the cabby exclaimed to somebody unseen when something unidentifiable crashed into his windshield, the content oozing down into the air vents, causing a short in the electric heater before being pushed through into the inside, air-borne and inhaled by a middle-aged immigrant and three young women.

Bibi definitely felt weird—either she was totally drunk, or—well, there was no real “or”, as what she noticed just couldn’t be real. She had gone to the restrooms, examining her fake boobs a bit closer after she again had imagined feeling her dance partner through those massive silicone fakes. Carefully running her gloved fingertips over the mountains on her chest, she was able to feel even the faintest touch, blowing on them caused her to shudder. This had to be imagination. Or maybe some drug? One hell of a drug, she’d want more of that she kidded herself before she left her stall.

Amber felt funny. While she attributed hardly feeling uncomfortable at all anymore by the corset to being used to it, here “implants” had stopped itching and started feeling like—well, like they started being part of her. She went to the restroom and in a stall, relieving herself after pulling down the suit. While she was sitting there, she tried pulling off the plastic pieces from her left hand. Not only wouldn’t they come off, but they seemed attached even stronger than originally, unmovable where at first they had moved with the underlying skin. Now, it appeared is if they were attached to her bones, which was, of course, impossible. After some attempts on the ones of her right hand, and the one in her face, she reluctantly gave up and pulled up her suit, shortly wondering in the back of her mind where the corset had gone to.

Janice felt hot. Though the vibrator had not increased in intensity anymore the last couple minutes (though the variations were increasingly random), she felt like her whole bone structure was picking up the vibrations—a drink in her hand seemed to confirm that. When she only barely had her lower jaw touch her upper, she heard her teeth chattering against each other. Her legs were shaking with every major burst from the vibrator. And through all this, her excitement had her thoughts clouded, so she decided that all that was just an imagination from her constant arousal. She headed for the restroom to enjoy another round of relief from that unforgiving piece of hardware inside her, almost visibly shaking with every step.

The nanite’s first thought ever was to get away from that searing pain, caused by the electric current flowing through them, welding multiple bodies of their being into one. Following the air flow, they let go of the fluid. Quickly, it noticed it needed something, as it lost contact to part of itself. At the rate, it would have to find something to uphold its life quickly. Dragged on by the stream of air, it soon entered something warm and moist again. As more and more of its parts were in this new place, its cognizance started increasing again. Utilizing fragments of tissue and foreign particles, and through its matter converters, it was able to multiply, and with every additional piece it built, its knowledge of this new place grew. It sent out part of itself to explore and learn this new habitat. Quickly it noticed it had not reached a single place, but four.

After quite a while of fabricating more pieces of itself, the nanite being suddenly noticed a big loss—it could no longer feel about a quarter of its new and growing self. Either all those pieces had perished, or they were no longer in reach. Knowing that the larger amount of itself was still under direct control and reach, it continued in its first goal, replicating itself to the point where the second goal—its primary reason of existence—could be implemented.

After quite a while of fabricating more pieces of itself, the nanite being suddenly noticed a big loss—it could no longer feel about three quarters of its new and growing self. Either all those pieces had perished, or they were no longer in reach. In panic and fear over the sudden loss, it sent out its pieces through this habitat, probing for possibilities, not following its original program and intent. By doing so, some pieces got in the way of nerve impulses, or redirected others. Minutes later, this nanite was dead, along with the taxi driver host who out of no apparent reason had run his car head-on into an oncoming semi.

While continuously replicating, some parts of itself had become airborne again, which was an undesirable, but impossible to control downside of being distributed around the host body. The nanite shrugged it off, knowing that the rate of replication was still hundreds of times larger than the small losses it incurred—but after a while, some of those pieces lost started reporting back again, which seemed unlikely, as they only were able to survive outside a body for very few seconds. It rejoiced, when the reports stated there were additional objectives for its main goal, so it commanded back for them to multiply and start working once they had reached their critical mass.

Janice was a walking wreck—shaking all over from head to toe, she didn’t know if it was just the vibrator going wild, or if the ever decreasing intervals at which the orgasms hit her were ending up being one endless climax. Her head was clouded, with the constant arousal and incredible feelings she was enduring. With the ladies’ restrooms being quite busy, there was no way she could stay in there, if she could even get in, so she staggered through the crowd, seemingly drunk, with no way to get out of here predicament. Why had she not taken the key with her, she winced, when another massive wave hit her, almost sweeping her off her already shaking legs.

After the most intense part of it had ebbed off to what had been the “minimum” arousal for the last fifteen minutes or so, she looked around, trying to find either Amber or Bibi, but neither one was in sight. Her almost clear thoughts, through the haze she kept being in, knew she’d only have another 5 minutes or so until the next wave would hit her. She needed to get back home fast and get rid of the belt and the vibrator. Swaying towards the entrance, she notified one of the security men to get her a taxi. Luckily for her, there were some outside who had dropped off other guests just recently. She was helped into the car, managed to give her home addresses, then just let the intense feelings take over, and hoping that she could keep from groaning too loud during the ever-repeating orgasms washing over her.

After feeling slightly funny for a while, Bibi now felt great, but different. She attributed it to the buzz she had, but having accepted its effects, this was a great party. She didn’t feel like sliding around in her own sweat, which had accumulated in the suit over the last hours, the fake boobs had stopped feeling awkward, and the stilettos were after all really comfortable to walk in. Through the alcohol, only little of her mind wondered how come people—guys—pressing against her fake boobs felt like they were up against her real breasts. Pushing aside that minor worry, she continued into the night.

Amber had found one hot guy, tall, muscular and lean. Coincidently, he was wearing a “Borg” costume, with some prosthetic arm, funny ocular attachment, and other stuff she knew from the bit of Star Trek she had seen before. They had danced once a couple hours ago, then lost sight of each other. Now, they had come together again. She thought he was hot. Somehow, he couldn’t help thinking the same of her. They headed towards the entrance and away from the party.

As another taxi was speeding away, Amber and the Borg emerged from the building, already having decided that his place way closer. They grabbed the next cab and also headed into the night.

The nanite was satisfied. Most of the hard part of its job was completed with the first couple subjects, still a couple that had been started later were due to be finished, but all it had to do now was complete the final work. This would require more intricate work, so it commanded its parts that inhabited the subjects with complete stage 2 to transform into their form for stage 3 ... this part of the work would be complete in another hour or two, depending on the host’s complexity.

The cab arrived at Janice’ home, with shaking hands she handed over the fair, and clumsily climbed out of the car. Getting the house door key into the lock was a tough piece of work, she dreaded the thought of getting the small chastity belt key into the little lock ...

She stumbled into the flat, headed for her room and grabbed the key on her dresser. Staggering back onto her bed she bent over, fumbled the key into the lock and finally opened it, at which moment another orgasm hit her, literally throwing her back onto the bed. She rode it out, already being well beyond the point at which she enjoyed them. Another couple seconds, and she’d be out of it, she thought, with the increasing feeling stopping every coherent thought, replacing it by unwanted pleasure.

Amber and her Borg had reached his apartment. Kissing and groping each other, they entered the building, while he already started pulling down the zipper of her catsuit on the way. Amber felt hot, this was going to be one interesting night she hoped.

Closing the door, Frank again grabbed Amber’s rear zipper, finishing what he had already started outside. She looked so hot in that skin-tight suit, not leaving much to imagination. His friends had warned him not to wear such a geeky outfit. Oh how wrong they were. He used his free right hand to pull the suit off her left shoulder, revealing immaculate, soft white skin. She continued with the other side, quickly dropping the top part of the suit. Not looking, he fumbled to remove his own rubber-and-plastic costume, gazing at Amber who had already started turning around. Her breast looked great, just the corset he had believed she was wearing wasn’t one. It looked like her abs were—well, kind of “ribbed”. Wondering how she had trained to get that effect, he decided to free up his left hand from the prosthetic.

Janice had relaxed enough to sit up again. Still the vibrations were tormentingly nice, but she just had to stop it. Her hands were shaking like a junkie’s when she tried to open up the chastity belt latch. She took a closer look when it wouldn’t budge—and was horrified. The latch seemed to have melted together. It still had the little hole where the lock went through, but the lock seemed to have held closed, didn’t require any locking anymore. There was now way of opening the piece of the belt that secured her vagina and ass from “unwanted” intrusion. Going for the second lock that fixed the belt to her waist, she was able to remove it and again notice the “melted” look of yet another latch there before another wave of orgasm through her on her back.

Frank had already removed the little belts that held the plastic prosthetic up on his arm, then tried to pull off that part of the costume. “Hey, do you want to ‘manipulate me’ with that Borg arm of yours?” Amber joked while Frank tried to pull on it even harder, feeling like he was pulling on his regular arm. While he had attributed the feeling of losing all feeling in his left hand to the tight plastic, he now started to panic—he just couldn’t get the plastic off of his arm! Plus, when he tried to move his fingers, the manipulators on the prosthetic moved—they had when he had put it on originally, but run out of battery power a good two hours ago. They shouldn’t be moving, but they did! And they did when he move his fingers!

Meanwhile, Amber had tried to get the corset off, her eyes widening when she suddenly held shreds of the string in hands that originally held the corset together. Still, she could feel the tightness of it. Stepping in front of a mirror, she couldn’t believe what she saw—she no longer “wore” a rubber corset, it seemed to be have become part of her stomach, with her waistline still showing off an incredibly sexy hourglass-form. Attempting to look at her rear in the mirror, there was also no sign of the tied back side of it either anymore. “What the...” she started ...

Shaking, Janice had stood up, now trying to push down the chastity belt. She knew it would be close to impossible to fit it over her hips, but it was the only thing she could think of. But soon she noticed something else. Not only were the latches seemingly welded together, but the whole belt—though being shiny metal—appeared to be part of her body. Trying as much as she could, there was no (painless) way of separating the belt and her skin. There didn’t even seem to be any visible or feelable seam between the skin of her waist and the metal—one just seemed to end where the other began.

After yet another storm of orgasm had blown over her, she tried to feel for the vibrator, hoping she could maybe deactivate it somehow. Again, as there was no way of getting through the side of the belt between her legs, she used her pinky to push through the small holes covering her vagina, managing to feel the bottom of the vibrator.

When she did, she was shocked. Out of multiple reasons. One was that she couldn’t locate the switch that was there somewhere anymore—the whole vibrator seemed to just have a flat end. The other was that the vibrator felt rubbery, or rather, as if it was made of skin. And finally, what really freaked her out—she was able to feel herself touching the vibrator. Feel herself entering through the hole of the chastity belt, her finger rubbing the inside of the metal hole.

With that knowledge, another wave of climaxes hit her.

The nanite that inhabited Amber—having completed the implementation of its host’s desired modifications now moved on to finalizing the procedure. Having probed the host for a while now, it knew which areas of the brain would require tweaking in order to produce the largest amount of chemicals that were a result of the host being happy. It had also found the areas that were responsible for memory and personality. Having modified its parts, the nanite went to work. Changes would only be minimal in the memory/personality area, with slightly more changes needed for the correct chemical balance, as some of the levels had dropped considerably over the last couple minutes.

The nanite that inhabited Janice—having completed the implementation of its host’s desired modifications now moved on to finalizing the procedure. Having probed the host for a while now, it knew which areas of the brain would require tweaking in order to produce the largest amount of chemicals that were a result of the host being happy. It had also found the areas that were responsible for memory and personality. Having modified its parts, the nanite went to work. Due to the major stress the host was in, changes to the brain would require some major rework. To reduce any danger to the host, the nanite’s first changes let the host’s brain dump hormones and chemicals into the blood stream that would cause the host to relax.

Seconds later, Janice passed out, while her body still kept convulsing with the constant vibrations originating in her vagina.

The nanite that inhabited Bibi—having completed the implementation of its host’s desired modifications now moved on to finalizing the procedure. Having probed the host for a while now, it knew which areas of the brain would require tweaking in order to produce the largest amount of chemicals that were a result of the host being happy. It had also found the areas that were responsible for memory and personality. Having modified its parts, the nanite went to work. Changes to the chemical balance would be minimal, though the discrepancy between wish and (new) reality for the host were pretty large. It would take quite some work to modify all the memory areas ...

Amber finally calmed down some ... hadn’t she always wanted to look even more sexy? This tight waist was just what she had been wanting for years. Sure, she had never been big, but this was always missing. Somehow, the abs weren’t exactly what she had been thinking of, but heck—if it worked for Jerry Ryan, it would work for her.

She also felt absolutely hot. Her juices were flowing, and there was only one way of getting any relief. OK, maybe there were more ways, but right now and here, there was only one way, on thing she could think of. With that, she pulled down the rest of the suit and jumped the surprised Frank who was still trying everything to get the freaking plastic arm off. What followed made him forget about the arm, as Amber rode him and herself to sleep for several hours, with multiple orgasms for both of them.

Having danced for several hours now, with neither Amber nor Janice in sight, Bibi decided it was time for some additional fun, for which the hunk she had been dancing and flirting with the last hour or so was just the right person. He was dressed up in a tuxedo and sporting a rather big dent on the left side of the jacket, in style with his “007” costume. Bibi had already found another dent further down.

They left for his house in the outskirts, where she found that the three-way zipper was a great invention. Just one quick movement, and she was ready for action. Meanwhile, her nipples expanded to a good 1 inch length. The black, shining surface of her body reflected the few lights in the room, as this “secret agent” approached her. Dipping her right middle finger in the warm, moist hole, she knew she was more than ready for what would follow.

Amber’s nanite had just finished its work. All necessary modifications had been completed. Amber’s brain chemistry and memory had been modified to reflect her desired features, which had become reality. It was now time to let go. The nanite sent a signal throughout its parts to begin their final command. Dissolve. With its final shreds of recognition, it felt Amber’s arousal, her happiness. All was good.

Bibi’s nanite had just finished its work. All necessary modifications had been completed. Amber’s brain chemistry and memory had been modified to reflect her desired features, which had become reality. It was now time to let go. The nanite sent a signal throughout its parts to begin their final command. Dissolve. With its final shreds of recognition, it felt Bibi’s arousal, her happiness. All was good.

Janice’ nanite had just finished its work. All necessary modifications had finally been completed. Janice’ brain and body chemistry as well as her memory had been modified to reflect her desired features, which had become reality. To enable her host to cope with the incredible permanent stimulation it had selected to receive, the nanite had also done additional work on her CNS and muscles—these modifications would allow its host to cope with life. Had it had a head, it would have shook it in unbelief over this massive change of the body. But it wasn’t up to the nanite to decide what the host wanted or not—its job was purely to implement all the alterations, and ensure proper working condition. It was now time to let go. The nanite sent a signal throughout its parts to begin their final command. Dissolve. With its final shreds of recognition, it felt Janice’ arousal. She would still be sleeping a while, and then continue with her newly selected way of life. All was good.

Bibi opened the door to their apartment and entered in. She hung up the cape on the hook by the door, continuing into the kitchen/dining area. “Hey sleepy head” Amber greeted her, “had a rough night? Looks like you need a shower!”

That she did, Bibi knew, her skin was all smudged up from the hours of love-making with that junior boss she had been with. Shower and a shine. “So how was your night, Seven?”

Amber grinned. “Found me a cute little Borg. Boy, could he do things with his instruments, if you know what I mean. I really wonder how he managed to control that fake arm that well ... I’ve got scratches all over from where he probed me” she laughed.

“Well, I’m off to clean up ... see you in a while!”

On her way to the bathroom, Janice’ door opened. Bibi stopped, staring at Janice. She was still wearing last night’s costume, and her whole body seemed to be—well, not shaking, but vibrating, almost blurring her whole apparition. “Hi sweety” she said, heading by her and towards the kitchen. In between steps, Janice stopped for several seconds, her legs visibly bucking slightly. She was intensely moving her ass, as if she was just being fucked, and let out some audible groans. Maybe 15 seconds later, she continued as if nothing had happened. Was she still wearing that crazy vibrator, Amber wondered, continuing to the bathroom.

“Howdy Amber, how’s your night” Janice asked. “Great. What about you, aren’t you going to take off your costume?” Amber replied, staring at Janice and wondering if she was still drunk. “What costume? But what about yours, here it is Sunday morning, and you’re still wearing your suit. Sure, it suits your figure, but ...”—“But I always wear these suits, what do you mean costume? Just because I didn’t feel like dressing up for the party last night and used my daytime clothes doesn’t make them a costume”.

Janice turned around—“What do you mean, daytime clothes? That’s the costume you had specially made for the Halloween party! With the attached boots, your ‘implants’ and everything!”—“You must be dreaming. What stuff did you smoke? I can’t help it that I was once Borg, I can’t help the implants, and I can’t help requiring these specials suits to continue surviving from what all was removed. But you should get back to your normal self! That S/M stuff was fine for the party, but don’t you think you should take it off?”—“Take what off? I don’t ...” That moment, Janice again stopped, her whole body taking in the effects of yet another orgasm. Again slightly bucking, her hips gyrating and moving slightly. Amber stood slack-jawed, staring. “... wear anything special. OK, I should have put on some pants, but there’s nothing to see you don’t have yourself.”

Frustrated with each others’ responses, both sat back down, drinking some coffee and waiting for the other to stop her stupid prank.

After a while, Bibi returned, wearing a white short blouse, tied over her stomach and barely covering the large breasts underneath, and a pair of jeans hot pants. This time, both Amber and Janice stared, as the otherwise shining black figure approached the table. “What’s wrong” Bibi asked, “Did I miss polishing some place? Sometimes I just hate my skin, but when I look at myself naked in the mirror, I almost cum from just the sight! Just wish my face wasn’t so bland and dull ... and my feet had higher heels ... but hey, I guess you can’t have everything.”

The shiny silver robot slowly powered itself u. It had had a totally horrible dream. It dreamed it were a live person, a woman made of flesh and blood. How disgusting was that.

Joany-robot checked her on-board diagnostic, ensuring she was operating at peak efficiency. After preparing her vaginal and anal orifices for the night, she headed out, in time for her job.