The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hairdresser

“It doesn’t seem all that impressive” Ben said as he walked up to Magna Cuts.

“Trust me” replied Adam. “I’ve been going here for the last few months. It’s amazing and you’ll be a whole new man when you leave”

Ben pulled on the door and a small chime rang through the building alerting the staff to the men entering.

“Adam!” came a call from the back of the shop as a beautiful woman came strolling out. She was 5 foot 10 with olive complexion, fit and toned, and had a radiant smile. In a few seconds she had crossed to the men and embraced Adam in a big hug. “Did you bring someone new today?”

“I did, Cat. This is Ben, a good friend of mine. I told him how much you helped me, and I was wondering if you had time for a VIP treatment today?”

Cat smiled. “Let me check with Veronica, one minute”. As quickly as she had arrived, she disappeared into the back.

Ben turned to Adam. “She seems friendly,” he smirked. “Exactly how much have you spent at this place?”

Adam laughed. “Enough, but the first visit is free if you’re referred to by an existing client. That’s how I joined. Teller brought me in. Now I’m happy to be a regular client.”

Ben shrugged. “Must be one hell of a hair cut I guess.” He started looking around the room. He was just about to ask Adam why the two of them were the only ones in the salon but was soon interrupted by Cat and another, slightly older woman returning from the back room.

Veronica was blonde, curvy, and her voice flowed like honey. “Adam, darling, welcome back. Who did you bring us today?”

“This is my friend Ben. I’ve been talking up the services you provide here, and I was hoping you had time for a VIP treatment today.”

Veronica looked Ben up and down for what seemed like an uncomfortable amount of time to him. While he was reasonably put together, just shy of 6 feet tall, and had a muscled jaw, he had never felt too highly of himself. It was odd to feel looked over like a slab of meat. Not bad odd, just odd.

“Of course we do, we’d love to have him here as a client. Cat, would you do the honors of welcoming Ben to the Magna Cuts family? Adam, if you would like, you can come to the employee break room so we can catch up.”

Ben turned to his friend but was he was already following Veronica back, smiling and chatting the whole way. Instead, Ben looked over at Cat, who had just finished gathering some supplies.

“Please follow me” she sang. She walked to a nearby table, set a candle down, and lit it.

Ben sat in the offered chair. “A candle?”

“All part of the Magna Cuts experience.” Cat said without missing a beat. “You’ll notice a fragrant floral smell in a second. Shouldn’t be strong, but it will help relax you.”

Ben chuckled as he sat. “I’ve never really been nervous about a haircut before. It does smell nice though.”

“The best haircuts are when you feel mellow and amenable” Cat said as she draped a cape over him. Her hands lingered on his shoulders, pressing down and massaging as she fitted the cape. “I did have a client some time ago that was nervous. He just watched the candle burn and it set everything at peace for him.”

Ben looked at the candle. The scent was really relaxing and the flame seemed to flicker with colorful sparks now and then. Cat was asking him questions, probably to continue to put him at ease. They were easy enough to answer though while he looked for how the candle made those tiny sparks.

“I moved here a few years ago.”

“Nope, no girlfriend or wife.”

“Always open to try new things.”

“I’m having a great time and I don’t want this to end.”

The candle extinguished as Cat bent over, pursed her lips, and blew. “Time for the VIP wash” she cooed. Ben stood with a smile and followed her down the hall. He didn’t have to worry about the noise in the breakroom, Cat said. And as he arrived at the washing station, he sat down in the chair and laid back.

“This wash is what makes Magna Cuts so special.” Cat said. “Our chairs have special speakers built right next to your ears which will play relaxing sounds for you. And as I apply the shampoo, you’ll feel the special tingle that lets you know that everything is ok.”

The sounds filled Ben’s ears and mind quickly. A babbling brook through a forest mimicked the sound of the water running over his scalp. He felt Cat’s hands running over his scalp as he started to hear a voice grow in his left ear. It was Veronica’s voice.

“We hope you’re enjoying our VIP wash treatment. We want to ensure that your head leaves here empty. Empty of everything that troubles it.” Cat’s hands seemed to be everywhere on his scalp, and the shampoo tingled. He was reminded that everything is ok. This is ok.

As Veronica’s voice continued in his left ear, another sound started to enter his right. This one was Cat’s.

V: “We’re so glad you are here today.”

C: “I’m going to massage your scalp. Let this happen and feel the tingles relax you.”

V: “We wanted you to come today.”

C: “You have done well. Good boy.”

V: “You will come for us often”

C: “You are my client. You will come for me”

The sounds and the voices and the tingles and the touch were all so relaxing. Ben could barely keep his eyes focused, but he knew he had a raging erection. He might have dozed off a bit, but he knew it was time to get out of the chair as soon as Cat’s mouth left his cock. He was quickly sitting in the salon chair, but the hair dryer focused him a bit more. He had to admit, Cat, er, the haircut was fantastic. Cat’s incredible tits flowed side to side as she moved back and forth showing him how the back of his head looked in the mirror. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

Ben stared straight at her, lost. Cat picked up his head from staring at her bare chest.

“Whose client are you?” she demanded.

“I’m yours.” Ben intoned. Monotonous but loving .

“Good boy” Cat said. Wordlessly she started to walk to the back, and Ben followed, his erect member pulsing from the need of his body.

The break room was well furnished, full of soft bedding. Exactly as it should be for such a relaxing place. Cat’s ass ascended a small bed and laid down, her legs open. Ben passed by Adam. He was balls deep in Veronica and didn’t need to be interrupted. Adam was doing what he needed to do: serve. Cat was there, waiting. He needed to take care of Cat. He needed her.

Ben dropped to his knees and approached the wet pussy in front of him. The sweet smell let him know that this was correct. This was right. He was hers.

His tongue darted out, licking Cat’s lower lips. She cooed in appreciation and her legs perched upon his shoulders. He wrapped his muscular forearms around her hip joints and set to his work. Lick. Lick. Suck. Cat’s clit was his world as he probed her with his mouth. He had never been one for oral before, but he knew this was his calling now. Under his tongue, she came a half dozen times, each one stronger than the last. He would have continued, but she let him know what he needed to do.

“Fuck me with that wonderful cock of yours.” She moaned.

Of course he would. His cock was there for her. Wordlessly he stood. His painfully firm cock rubbed on her pussy lips before he entered her in one plunge. Her moan filled the room.

As he started to slowly thrust in and out of her, he saw Adam kneel, properly obedient as he felt Veronica’s tits press against his side. Her voice filled his mind.

“You’re our good boy, aren’t you.”

“I’m your good boy.”

Cat moaned.

“Your cock is our plaything”

“My cock is yours to play with”

Cat grunted as the thrusts became faster and faster.

“You will obediently fuck our pussies.”

“I will obediently fuck your pussies”

He could feel Cat’s pussy clenching him. But he didn’t cum yet. It wasn’t time.

“Our bodies are temples”

“I worship at your bodies”

More clenches. But it wasn’t time.

“We will tell you when you should come.”

“I listen for your words.”

Cat’s juices flowed over his cock. It wasn’t time.

“You belong to us”

“I belong to you”

Cat’s voice went slightly hoarse. “Oh God, cum in me!”

It was time.