The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAIR DRESSER

By Topper

Living in a small town has its perks. You know just about everyone. Become a successful rich businessman and everyone two towns over knows who you are. Because of my wealth I’ve been able to build or buy existing buildings around town. Some are for retail and a few are apartment complexes. In one such building is the local barber shop which I’ve been going too since kindergarten.

Ray who runs the barber shop along with Pete our both in their seventies and know every thing that’s going on in town. They know more than the local paper. Ray was like a grandfather to me so I kept his rent for the building the same for the last eighteen years. Basically the rent just covers the taxes for me. I was in the shop collecting the rent when I notice Ray wasn’t the happy go lucky guy I was use to. I ask what was wrong and Ray mention that a lady from out of town stop in and told him he should think of closing down, retiring. That she wanted the place so she could open up a salon and spa. It would be best for your health she said.

I ask Ray if she threaten him. No he said. She mentions that I was old and I should take it easy. Well Ray don’t worry. I don’t plan on evicting you or Pete. The place would not be the same. As I was walking out I mention that I be in on Friday for my haircut. They both said good bye and I continue on my way. What I like about small towns is that every one is so friendly as you walk its streets.

A couple days later as I turn the corner on Friday to go get my haircut there were squad cars and an ambulance out in front of the store. I could see in the distance Pete talking to the Police Chief. As I got closer I saw tears in Pete’s eyes as he look up to me and spoke, Ray’s dead. What I ask? Police Chief Harold said it look like a heart attack. The doctor is in their now looking him over. A few days later and after the funeral I stop in the barber shop. Pete was there so I ask him how things were.

Pete said okay, but with out Ray here it wasn’t the same. He also mentions that the women who visit Ray about closing stop by. She gave her condolences and asks what my plans were. She asks if I wanted to rent the chair out. I told her I have to think about it. Pete said, he mention to his wife that maybe he should retire and that maybe he was too old. I assure Pete he was not old and any decision you make won’t affect your rent. If you want to rent the chair out than do it. I said my good byes and left.

About week later I found out that Pete died. He had died in his garage from an apparent heart attack. I found this very strange but I figure it might have been because of Ray’s passing. So I call the doctor and ask him what he thought. He explained that both men were healthy and when he examine them it look like their air was cut off and they couldn’t breath. But yet there were no marks to prove other wise. Then he thought maybe they were having a heart attack and they panic and couldn’t breathe. Strange cases but I couldn’t find any foul play.

I went to the shop to start cleaning it out when I notice the lights on and the open sign lit. That’s when I remember Pete telling me he rented the chair out to that new woman. When I open the door a bell rang and I smell incense. From out back, a woman came in but not just any ordinary woman. This one was perfect. She was tall at least five eight very tone with long devilish blond looking hair about forty years old and the bluest of blue eyes. She was wearing blue jeans that were two sizes two small a black blouse unbutton half way down with the biggest pair of breast I’d ever seen. As she approached she said in a deep accent were not open. As I stutter I told her I’m the owner of the building.

She walk right up to me reach out her hand to shake my hand and said hi I’m Katherine as she crush my hand in her grip. Hi I said my name is Steve shaking my hand. In her accent she hoped I wasn’t mad that she painted and cleaned the place. No not at all, it looks really nice. Kind of a warm and fuzzy feeling. I also like the smell of the incense. She just smiles showing me her perfect white teeth as she pointed out what she wanted to do to the place. Then she asks if she could add some sinks and showers and a washer and dryer. She would cover the cost. I agree and told her that she needed to sign a renter’s contract. She smile again and said fine and we agree to meet in three weeks to sign the papers. I loved that broken English accent and had to ask her where she was from. Russia she said, as she walks me to the door. When I open to leave she said when you come back with the papers come a little early and I’ll cut your hair. Thanks I said and left.

In the past three weeks I kept thinking of Katherine and how devilish she had look. I also notice a lot of construction people coming and going from the barber shop. On Wednesday of the third week I was at home when the phone rang. As I went to pick it up I didn’t recognize the phone number and said hello. Hello back in broken English as I realize it was Katherine. She hoped I wasn’t mad but she heard that I rented apartments and town houses and was wondering if I had any available. I said yes. Then she asks if I could rent to her. No problem I said.

We talk for about twenty minutes and I agree to come by later on Friday for my hair cut and the rental agreement for the barber shop. Which I mention the rent would go up and a list of place’s that where available for rent. She laugh when I mention the rent increase but I inform her it wasn’t that much more. We hung up and before I put the receiver down the doorbell rang. I went to open it and it was police Chief Harold. I invited him in and he said he had some more bad news. He asked if I talk to the Doc lately. Yes, why? Well his nurse found him dead in his office. It looks like suffocation. His face was blue and his nose was broken and his lips lightly bruise.

The state crime team was call in but they couldn’t find anything. The pathologist from the hospital said it look like he choke on his own tongue and when he fell head first broke his nose. Wow! Was all I could say? We talk some more about my interest in Ray and Pete’s death but he said the doctor couldn’t find any thing wrong. Well the doctor was up there in age Harold said and I made the comment death comes in threes. We walk to the door shook hands as he left and I went back to work. As I work I kept thinking about the three deaths and what could they have in common. Nothing I could figure out so I guess it was old age.

Friday finally came and I had the paper work for the store and some nice places pick out for rent. One was a two bedroom apartment and the other was a new side by side ranch townhouse that I had just finish building a week ago. As I park my car and walk up to the front of the store I notice the new sign on the building. Katherine’s Salon, Spa and Massages therapy. The open sign was off and the door was lock when I’d try opening it. I knock on the door and in a few minutes Katherine open the door and I walk in pass her. She closed the door and I heard the click of the lock. The first things I notice were the candles that were lit and a very heavy sweet fragrance and a warm glow all around me. I was instantly relaxed in the first five minutes of walking through the door.

Katherine walk in front of me and ask if I liked the new look. I didn’t answer but stared at her. She look like something out of a Frederick’s of Hollywood magazine. She wore black leather pants that clung to her body showing off her magnificent ass and strong looking legs. Six inch open toe shoes that showed her manicure toes that were color blue. The top was a red silk blouse with long sleeves that button down the front with the top four buttons undone and her big breast barely staying inside. Her long blonde hair looks like the late (Farah Fawcett from the seventies). When she spoke her lips were done perfect as she stares into my eyes with those blue gems of hers.

It took all my will power to keep my eyes on hers and not her body as I said it looks wonderful. A lot better than the old place. She then grabs my hand and led me around the place. Showing me the hair cutting stations, a sauna, a spa, a massage room and showers for both sexes. While holding my hand and showing me everything I stole glances of her magnificent body while her hand was sending sparks up my arm and straight to my penis which was now starting to grow. She even had an area with table and chairs for people to relax. There were wine racks, flowers and even a gas fireplace which was lit. On the table were two glasses and a bottle of open wine. Katherine led me to the table and pours the red wine and handed me a glass. Then she made a toast to new friends, a long tenant relation and a successful business. She taps my glass and we both drank.

I then mention I had the rent contract and that we should talk about the details. And had some options for places to live. Katherine then pours me another glass and said that can wait, let’s cut your hair first. I down my glass and made the comment how sweet and smooth it was. I ask her what it was when she mentions that it was a homemade brew and that she made it herself. At that she took my hand and led me to a chair. As I sat in the chair it was nothing like the barber chairs of past. It conforms to my body and felt more like a recliner. The wine seems to relax me more as it warms my whole body. The aroma of the candles and incense made me more relax as Katherine then place a drape over me and raise the chair.

She started to cut my hair and we talk about the town, its people, and so on. She said that she really like the area and felt she could make a go of it here. Then she asks about me and I told her I was single and made my money the hard way. Working and investing until I reach forty-five and sold my business. Now at fifty I just enjoy life and travel all over. I was spilling my beans as I told her every thing about me. It was so easy talking to her. I then ask about her and she told me she was thirty-nine years old also single. She also works out at the gym and was proud of her body. That she graduated from college with a doctorate in psychology and masters in chemistry from Russia. Wow I said and you do this, cut hair.

No it’s more than that. I like to talk to people and find out more about them and then I offer my spa and massage treatments for them. It works quite well. It’s amazing how a little relaxation can affect the human body and mind. I own six stores already. I have my own people from Russia running them. I open this one because I like the town and its people. Besides I want to make my home here. Done she said and remove the drape and then led me to a hair washing sink.

As I laid back, my head over the sink she started to wash my hair. The shampoo smells of lilacs as she massages my scalp. Her fingers did wonders as I stare at her breast and notice the turquoise pendent that now hung between her breasts. I was watching the pendent, sky blue in color, just like her eyes. The light from the candles made it glow. Katherine was saying something but all I could do was stare at her breast and that pendent. Next she rinses my hair and added a conditioner and began to work her fingers. Slowly massaging my scalp. I was drifting off at the feel of her fingers and being memorized by her pendent.

Do you like she ask? In Broken English as she straddles me. Leaning over me so that her breast was now above my face by inches. The turquoise pendent dancing above me as it drew me in. She began to rinse the conditioner out of my hair, the warm water soothing me. Katherine continues to massage my scalp and work her magic. Soon her fingers work there way around the back of my neck as Katherine work the tissue deep and hard. Sitting up on me pinning my erection between her and me trapping it.

Slowly working her hands to my shoulders and down to my chest always working her fingers, relaxing my muscles at the same time she started a slow grind on my penis. My eyes fix on her breast and the pendent that now lie in between those mountains. She unbuttons my shirt and drizzle warm oil over my chest as she began to work her fingers. As Katherine’s hands and fingers play with my nipples working the warm oil in. Her pussy was working my penis causing it to leak precum. She was talking to me saying how much I enjoy her touch. How tire I was getting and how hard it was to keep my eyes open. Close your eyes Steve and enjoy my touch as I relax you into a state of euphoria. Slowly my resistance to keep my eyes open was gone and my eyelids were losing the battle to stay open. Katherine told me to take deep breaths and slowly let the air out as you relax deeper and deeper.

That’s it stevie, I can call you stevie can’t I? Ye…ssss! I know you like this feeling don’t you? Mmnn! I moan. Deeper and deeper you go for me. Close your eyes and picture my breasts in your mine. The breasts that have been on your mine since the first time you saw me. Ahh..hh! As my eyes close listening to her and smelling the sweetness in the air. Soon there was nothing but her voice and my heart beat as she continues to massage my nipples and grind on my cock. Deeper and deeper I went. Pictures of her breasts and how they look encase in her blouse. Then I felt her hands go to my buckle as she undid my pants. Katherine than remove herself from me and took my pants and shoes off. All the while telling me to take a deeper breath and hold 5 – 10 seconds and let out. Again and again with my breathing. Until I could not hear my heartbeat. All I heard was Katherine’s soft voice next to my ear. Her warm breath sending sparks to my penis as she straddles me.

She was back on top of me, only this time it felt different. I felt heat and wetness on my penis as the grinding and sliding continue. Her hands back on my chest as she pour more warm scented oil on me. The smell of spices that burn my nipples and made them sensitive to her touch. I was out in never land. Nothing but her voice and breasts in my head. She orders me to open my eyes and keep them on hers. As I open my eyes I saw her blue sparkling eyes. Hers eyes dominating mind as she stare past them and into my soul. Listen my pet, I can call you my pet? Ye…sss my reply. Listen and soon you will want to be mine. You will obey me and worship me forever. I will worship and obey you, I moan softly as my penis flinch at the words. You will go on in life like before but you will belong to me heart and soul. Your main purpose in life is to serve me and only me. We will be the newest couple in town. I will be the envy of all the women. We will court and have a long term relation. You as my slave and me as your goddess. In private you will address me as Mistress or Mistress Katherine in public you may call me by name. Now what is it that you’re to do? I whisper softly to obey and worship you. To be your slave and court you, Mistress I said. Again my penis flinches at the thought of serving her.

Because now that I’m your queen you will dispense of the lease for my shop. Your love for me has driven you wild with desire to please me so much that you want me to move in with you. You will buy me a new car of choice and new cloths. Your money is now our money. You will keep only your name on the account but once were marry it will be only be my name on the account. You will serve me sexually when ever I want. You are no longer to cum by any other woman or by your hands. I your Goddess Katherine can only give you that pleasure. Tonight when were finishes you will ask me out to dinner and then take me home. Now answer my questions. What do you know of the deaths of Ray, Pete and the Doctor? I answer not much. I thought they were connected but I couldn’t prove it. How much does that police chief know? Nothing, the crime lab couldn’t prove anything. Do you want to know how they died? Yes Mistress. I will show you when you’re conscious and when I do you will remember that if you don’t obey me your faith will be the same. Now I will bring you back, but you will remember every thing I have told you. You will become my loyal slave.

Close your eyes and feel my hands work their magic on your chest and nipples. Feel my pussy take you in and work its magic on you. As I bring you out of sleep we will kiss and you will cum for me like never before. You will remember how good you feel. Knowing that to ever feel this good again you must serve me and by serving me will make you happy and give you this feeling of euphoria. Now let’s start our relationship one of goddess and slave.

I was slowly waking up as Katherine started kissing my face and slowly riding me. How we got into this position I didn’t know. What I did know was I wanted to kiss those beautiful lips. I reach my hands to her head as I brought her lips to mine and kiss. She took my breath from me as we French kiss. She looks into my eyes as she came on me causing her pussy to spasm bringing me to orgasm. I had the most powerful orgasm of my life which took my breath away. After we both settle down I ask her out for dinner. I mention to her that we didn’t need a lease. I told her I was in love with her and wanted her to move in with me. As we kiss again while holding that perfect ass in my hands. Slowly she pulls from the kiss looking into her blue eyes she asks are you sure.

Oh yes goddess I love you and want you. I want to serve you forever. (Where did that come from). But as she smiles at me, I forgot that thought. Yes slave she said I will move in and be your goddess. She helps me up and asks if I wanted to know how those men die. Yes I said. If I show you what I done to them you must never tell a soul. And if you don’t please me or serve me well you will meet the same faith. I agree. Kneel she commanded! Mistress than hook her leg around my neck titling my head up and than straddling my head so that her pussy was directly over my nose and mouth. She than took her hands and places them behind my head. Looking into my eyes she smile and force me into her. I couldn’t breath, there was no air. I panic and try to pry her off but her legs were just too strong for me. She was laughing now forcing me into her, her thighs holding my head now as she release her hands. My eyes seeing white as my lungs burn. I try but nothing happen. I couldn’t pull out. Mistress Katherine then asked me will you ever disobey me. I try to shake my head no but it wouldn’t move. Just before I pass out she let go and watch me fall to the floor. Laughing at me while I was coughing and gasping for air.

Never, I manage, will I disobey you Mistress. We shower and dress and went out to dinner. We spent the night drinking wine and dancing. Learning my new roll in life. As I carry her through the door of my house she kisses me and orders me to take her to bed. We actually made love several times that night. She may have used me but to me it was love. In the morning I serve her breakfast in bed and show her around the grounds. Lovely she said. I will enjoy this lake living.

In less than one year, we marry. All through that time the town’s people had lots of rumors and we were the talk of most conversations. While I have to leave now and finish packing. Were off to Russia to bring back her twin sisters 33 years old and just as gorgeous as Katherine. There will be three Goddesses in my life now.

That’s another story.