The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hacker.

By The Slaver.

It was a perfect day: the sun was high in the sky casting a hot heat over the sandy beach, the waves lapped the shoreline. Suddenly a woman’s cry of “Oh, Fuck, Shit!” filled the air as the guy fucking her cum, filling her with his cum. Surfer dude Hugh Silcox pulled out the woman shock his cock and pushed it back into his stone-washed cut-offs. Without looking back at the panting woman, Hugh Silcox walked away, ‘Well the bitch had payed, before hand to be fucked so why wait around after the fuck!’ Hugh Silcox thought. Hugh Silcox, surfer dude and general lay about made his living this way. However, Hugh Silcox was also a skilled and experienced hacker. But, it was not for the thrill and challenge, but for his own monetary benefit.

He had spent several nights studying his latest target and researching ways to decode their similar security setups. But it had been really much more sophisticated than he had expected, but the challenge of big money only got him more excited in wanting to tackle it. If he succeeds, he would brag about it online. Suddenly, the computer screen got busy and coding started scrolling at high speed across the screen; the computer buzzed busily. Hugh Silcox knows that means he had succeeded, hours of hard work were finally paid off and he had accomplished yet another hacking challenge.

Hugh Silcox focusing on doing a very quick scan through the directories to search for any documents that might help him monetary wise. Not finding what he was look for (which was odd) Hugh Silcox started randomly roam around the server, hoping to find some accounting reports. Failing to find anything, Hugh Silcox was going to lock-out when he noticed a single file called: ‘Preparation’ in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Without knowing why he opened it to check out its contents. As soon as he opened the file, a video clip starts playing on the screen. It appeared to be a cheap porn video complete with cheesy music. Hugh Silcox reached forwards to shut it off. But for some reason he felt his attention being completely drawn to the video, focusing on the screen and the cheesy background music.

Hugh Silcox didn’t realize that he have stumbled upon a special video that was there to ensnare any Hackers who managed to breach security, the video also contained a hypnotic control embedded within. As the video progressed, Hugh Silcox was helplessly drawn into the hypnotic training of the video: his subconscious mind was slowly taken over by the mind control as he gradually dozed off. With no one to shut it off, the video automatically replayed to Hugh Silcox on a loop over and over again, thereby reinforcing his mental training repeatedly. Slumped in front of his computer, Hugh Silcox was lost in a deep hypnotic sleep induced by the repeated runs of the training video he had hacked into hours earlier. The video had stopped playing long ago, and the computer screen had turned dark, but Hugh Silcox was not aware of it at all.

Suddenly, and quietly the door to Hugh Silcox’s apartment opened, and a figure totally covered from head to toe in tight black rubber walked in. The club that Hugh Silcox had tried to hack in was in fact a front for an International Origination of white slavers that targeted Male Hacker in particular. The Figure only looked at Hugh Silcox briefly, before it turned and walked into Hugh Silcox’s bed room. Once in Hugh Silcox’s room the figure walked over to the large bed, and in one swipe of its hand, pushed thing on top of one of the bedside tables, onto the floor. Then from a bag on its shoulders the figure took out several I-pods [which were labelled 1 -7], and a bottle of super strength lust inducing lube. The figure placed all of these on the cleared bedside table, and left the room; the figure left the apartment without even a back-woods glance.

The sun had yet to rise, when Hugh Silcox seemed to wake up, Hugh Silcox yawned stood up and discarded all of his clothes, he fumbled with his stone-washed cut-off Jeans for some reason removing them seemed to defeat him. He swore and snarled as he ripped the cut-off off, suddenly he felt better, now that those…‘clothes thing’….were gone. He run his hand over his body, checking his six-pack, which was gleaming and glistening with sweat, Hugh Silcox felt blood flowing into his cock. His cock felt wonderful and to Hugh Silcox, it was a gorgeous thing to look at. A perfect looking body and cock seemed much more important now, than it had before.

Slowly, hardly conscious at all now Hugh Silcox walked into his bedroom, he bumped blindly against one of the bed-side table: Hugh Silcox’s hand shot out. He found, the I-pods that had been left by the rubber man. Somewhere in the back of his mind Hugh Silcox tried to wake up. His brain felt funny; Hugh Silcox was finding it really hard to think at all. Hugh Silcox climbed onto his bed and carefully positioned one of the I-pods head-sets over his ears; he listened to the shrill hum of the mechanical code: Hugh Silcox’s personality was being amended, and redirected.

Hugh Silcox dreamed, images filled Hugh Silcox’s mind. A man in a Rubber Domino’s Pizza uniform stood on the doorstep. The Rubber Domino’s Pizza guy ordered Hugh Silcox to undress, and kneel down in front of his rubber covered rugged body. Naked and kneeling, Hugh Silcox waited, his mouth wide open ready for the guy’s HARD THROBBING meat, his head was held and the throbbing piece of meat was feed into Hugh Silcox’s mouth: it felt so good against his tongue.

The I-pod clicked off, Hugh Silcox returned to a slight form of awareness, he picked up the bottle of lube from the bedside table, squeezed some on his throbbing, and run his hand up and down his throbbing member. With his other hand he picked-up his discarded jock-strap from the day before; putting it to his face, absent mindedly he inhaled his own heady male aroma that coated the jock-strap, it seemed the RIGHT thing to do. Hugh Silcox stopped jerking his cock, and smelling his old disused jock-strap; he picked up his cell from the other bedside table and ordered a pizza.

Hugh Silcox placed a second I-pod head-set over his head, again his brain was amended, and redirected. It never even occurred to him that anything was wrong. girl might be of even the slightest interest to him. Satisfied that his task was complete Hugh Silcox lay back down on the bed, he restarted the jerking of his cock again, he placed the used jock-strap back up to his face, and waited as the I-pod had instructed. Waiting was GOOD, obeying was GOOD. An hour later the I-pod informed Hugh Silcox that the Pizza had arrived. Hugh Silcox removed the head-set and walked towards the bedroom door.

The Rubber delivery guy from Hugh Silcox’s ‘Dream’ stood waited at the bedroom door, Hugh Silcox approached zombie like his manhood proudly displayed, it grow larger in response to seeing the muscular Rubber delivery man’s presence. The Rubber guy was encouraged by the fact that it seemed that Hugh Silcox’s inhibitions had been completely deleted already it seemed that Hugh Silcox was far more suggestible than had been expected. “I have a Pizza for Hugh Silcox! The Rubber guy said, programming in Hugh Silcox mind kicked in on hearing that phrase, triggering Hugh Silcox.

Hugh Silcox’s mind cleared, there standing before him was the man from his ‘Dream’, and he had to be served, and SERVICE was what Hugh Silcox had to do. Hugh Silcox’s expression was emotionless as he knelt in front of the man: he undid the man’s Rubber trousers his semi-hard member fell out Hugh Silcox began to suck on the cock. It felt warm and so good: Hugh Silcox had never tasted a penis before. Women had been so pallid and passive, when serving his member, this was so much better. Hugh Silcox felt the feeling of power that the man had over him making him hard.

At the last instant the man yanked his head back. In an ecstasy of pain/lust Hugh Silcox waited as the Rubber man’s spunk sprayed over his face, in pre-programmed pleasure Hugh Silcox wiped the milky liquid from his face with the fingers of one hand, then he sucked the spunk from his fingers a lop-sided grin on his face. The Rubber man watched as Hugh Silcox opened the pizza box which had been placed on the floor: Hugh Silcox then grabbed his own member and jerked himself off. His body shock and he let out a low grunt as he shot two wads of spunk all over the pizza: Hugh Silcox shock his spent penis; sat on the floor and then eat all of the pizza, the Rubber man smiled as he watched Hugh Silcox.

“Here is your special delivery!” Said the Rubber man, “Take one of these pills every three hours and, listen to rest of the I-pods. Do you understand?” Hugh Silcox looked up, “Yes sir” Replied Hugh Silcox taking the bottle of pills, it felt good to do as he was told, and doing as you were told was GOOD. The rubber man watched as Hugh Silcox stood up, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and returned to his bedroom.

The Rubber delivery men left Hugh Silcox’s apartment, as he reached the bottom of the stairwell, the Rubber man heard a low grunt from under the stairwell: smiling, and knowing what he would see, the Rubber man turned towards the sound. Under the stairwell, with his uniform pants and white boxers round his feet, jerking his cock was the real Domino’s Pizza delivery man, an I-pod head-set over his head, and a glazed look on his face, As the Rubber man watched, the guy’s eyes roll into the back of his head, and he cum. The delivery guy caught his cum in his other hand: then in one gulp the guy swallowed his own cum, as the guy pulled up his pants and shorts and remove the head-set he seemed to wake up.

The Rubber guy pulled out some notes and gave some to the delivery guy, dazed, confused and with a taste of cum in his mouth the Delivery guy staggered out-sides to his bike. The guy was so dazed and confused that he didn’t even notice that the Rubber man had given him $70.00 far more than the Pizza cost. The Rubber man watched the delivery guy drive away; he knew that in a few hours the guy would have no memory of what had happened to him.

Over the next five days Hugh Silcox received more training and re-education, his skill with computers, all his personal knowledge, how to read and write, even his ability to dress himself became UNIMPORTANT, then IRRELEVANT and finally FORGOTTEN. Only MASTERS had knowledge, only MASTERS wore clothes; he didn’t know how to wear clothes. He didn’t have Knowledge; so therefore he must be a SLAVE. SLAVES didn’t had minds of the own, SLAVES were told what to do by MASTERS. SLAVES had shaved bodies and heads to indicate their status in the world.

Hugh Silcox stood up from the bed, removed the headset and made his way into the bathroom to set about making himself look acceptable for his new status in life, first he removing all his hair and facial hair, then he removed all his body hair, and he removed all of his pubic hair. Hugh Silcox then using a razor and shaving-foam to remove all of the stubble from him. The completely bear and shaved Hugh Silcox come out of the bathroom went back into his bedroom, picked up his cell and sent a text: once this was done the memory, and the knowledge of how to do it vanished from Hugh Silcox’s mind. Hugh Silcox walked out of his apartment and outside and walked to the main gate of the parking lot, his penis permanently hardened by the pills and cum that now formed an important part of his new diet.

A large black van arrived, the naked Hugh Silcox walked to the open rear door. Inside the van was lined with seats, each having a large Rubber butt plug projecting from it. Five other SLAVES occupied some of the seats. Hugh Silcox now did not recognize the five other men as being fellow Hackers. Hugh Silcox sat down, next to a slave labelled 5733: Hugh Silcox had no memory that Slave 5733 had once been his best friend, and a fellow Hacker. Hugh Silcox felt pain as the seat’s butt plug penetrating him. His programmed instructions complete, for now, the SLAVE formerly known as Hugh Silcox waited patiently as the Rubber man labelled him with the number 5738.

Having labelled Hugh Silcox the Rubber man climbed out the rear of the van, slamming the doors closed. He got into the driving seat, started the van and drove away. The Van travelled on, the Rubber man had to collect another 7 former Hackers/slaves before returning to base.

The van pulled into an underground parking lot, under the club whose sites Hugh Silcox and the other former Hackers had tried hacking into. Several naked large muscular men, with Silicon C.B Devices encasing their cocks came into the underground parking lot: pushing a large metal rack on wheels. The Rubber man opened the back of the van as another muscular naked man appeared carrying a large pile of black rubber body bags and rubber hoods. The naked large muscular men climbed into the black of the van.

Two of them quickly lifted Hugh Silcox from his seat making sure the butt plug stayed buried in his whole, and proceed to fit Hugh Silcox’s naked body into one of the rubber body bags through its back opening, starting with his feet. The upper body of the body bag had straightjacket like sleeves, which Hugh Silcox’s arms were fitted into by the naked men. They quickly zip up the body bag up to Hugh Silcox’s neck and then strap up his arms tightly around his torso, lastly, one of the men pull out a rubber hood with built-in wireless buds. He then pulled the stretchy hood over Hugh Silcox’s head and then secured it to the body bag to form a complete seal.

Finally, two of the men pull Hugh Silcox out of the van and hung him on one of the hooks on the rack. Soon, all the men were similarly bagged, and hung on the rack. Once the rack was filled with the bagged men, it was pushed down a long tunnel into a large processing room. The room was full of metal racks; many of which were full of body bag bound figures.

The rack was left in the middle of the room, as the naked large muscular men left the room. The Rubber man came into the empty room; he looked at the rack of bound men. He reached forwards and rubbed the large bulge in the front of the first body bag; a low moan came from Hugh Silcox; who was the first in the rack. The Rubber man then picked up a tablet from a table, and began sweeping his finger across the screen, as each page came up the Rubber man quickly read the page. Each page contained information on one of the bound men in the rack before him. The Rubber man looked at Hugh Silcox’s information: it seemed that Hugh Silcox was responding very quickly to his reprogramming. It seemed that unlike the others in his rack, Hugh Silcox would only need five days of processing to completely become a SLAVE, permanently. The Rubber man tapped the word ‘PROCESS’ on the tablet: Hugh Silcox’s body twitched, and moans were heard as his final programming filled his head through the wireless buds in his rubber hood.

Five days later, Slave 5738, formerly Hugh Silcox opened his eyes to find he was lying, naked in a niche in the rock formations near the shoreline of a beach. He stood up he looked around: he was a SLAVE, then where was his MASTER. And then he saw him. A man with a sun-kissed complexion, long hair, and a hairless manly chest, exited the sea. He bore a tattoo of the stars and the moon, and a clenched fist on both of his thighs. 5738’s eyes widened as he focused upon the man’s cock. The man’s cock, flaccid, had to be 8″.

The man with the massive cock moved nearer to SLAVE 5738. He said nothing; he stroked his cock. His cock grew and hardened. Finally, the man said, “Bottom ready.” Hugh Silcox understood, he knelt on all-fours on the sand, ass in the air. As he waited for the MASTER to plough into his ass, Hugh Silcox noticed another SLAVE standing in the shadows of the niche, the number 5733 could be seen. The MASTER slimed lube onto his massive cock, now easily 13″. The MASTER slowly penetrated Hugh Silcox’s quivering whole: suddenly SLAVE 5738 felt a great pressure in his whole: which produced a litany of moans for the next fifty minutes of the MASTER’s fucking.

Tired of Hugh Silcox’s moaning, the MASTER singed to SLAVE 5733, who moved forwards and forced its cock down Hugh Silcox’s throat. “Good SLAVE. Take cock. Suck cock. Want cock. Love cock. Serve MASTER!” For minutes, SLAVE 5733 repeated this mantra, filling Hugh Silcox’s mind with his new way of life. “Take cock. Suck cock. Love cock.” SLAVE 5738 began to mumble the words the best he could with a cock fucking his mouth.

Finally, MASTER could hold back no more, he pushed his flagpole cock deeper into Hugh Silcox, and let lose a geyser of cum, filling Hugh Silcox’s gut, Hugh Silcox’s whole dripped cum. Moments later both Hugh Silcox and SLAVE 5733 both shot their wads, Hugh Silcox gagged slightly as SLAVE 5733’s cum filled his mouth.

MASTER and SLAVE 5733 pulled out of Hugh Silcox, who clasped onto the sand. “Good SLAVE 5738.” MASTER said to Hugh Silcox. “Time to put him on ice, and in his cage. Fetch the tools SLAVE 5733!” MASTER ordered, 5733 left the niche. Moments later, SLAVE 5733 returned with a large bucket of ice, and a cardboard box, he gave the box to MASTER.

“Put his cock and balls on ice.” Ordered MASTER as he opened the box. SLAVE 5733 grabbed hold of Hugh Silcox’s cock and balls and thrust them into the bucket of ice cubes. SLAVE 5738 moaned loudly as his cock and balls shrivelled up. Meanwhile, Master retrieved from the box a chunky metal cock cage, and a couple of Alan-keys. MASTER took hold of Hugh Silcox’s shrivelled cock and balls and locking them in the chunky metal cock cage, using the Alan-keys. MASTER then stepped back and looked at Hugh Silcox’s caged cock as it started to grow in the cage. Smiling Master turned to SLAVE 5733, “Return to the club, your MASTER awaits you!” MASTER watched as SLAVE 5733 walked along the beach to his new life. SLAVE 3738 moaned loudly as MASTER grabbed his caged cock, and pulled on it. “Come SLAVE follow to your new life!” Said MASTER pulling harder on Hugh Silcox’s caged cock. MASTER led Hugh Silcox by his encaged cock out of the niche, and along the empty beach: neither man seemed to care that they were walking along the beach, naked, or that one of the men was leading the other along the beach be his caged cock.

MASTER took Hugh Silcox into a beach-side apartment building, and up to an apartment on the second floor. The mindless Hugh Silcox had no memory that the apartment he was now in had until about 11 days ago had been his. Hugh Silcox was taken into the bedroom by MASTER. “Lay down on the bed, SLAVE. You won’t be able to move once you’re on the bed!” MASTER said. Hugh Silcox walked over to the bed and lay down. MASTER moved nearer Hugh Silcox. MASTER positioned himself behind Hugh Silcox. He lubed up Hugh Silcox’s arse with lube from the bedside table. Hugh Silcox suddenly felt an intrusion in his anal hole. A feeling of pain, that made him wince, the sensation of MASTER’s fingers entering his butt, [part of SLAVE 5738 programing was that however many times he is penetrated, he would fell pain like his first time] MASTER’s fingers, it seemed to Hugh Silcox reached places he never realised existed.

To Hugh Silcox the heat in the room seemed to suddenly rise somewhat, beads of sweat condensed on his face and tight packed body. Then suddenly with one mighty thrust MASTER forced his whole hand into SLAVE 5738, Hugh Silcox was being fist fucked for the first, but not the last time in his new life. Hugh Silcox tried to use his arse muscles to expel MASTER’s fist, but it was futile, his programming meant he had no real control over his own body. MASTER worked his fist in and out for what seemed to Hugh Silcox like forever. Then MASTER twisting his fist around, he then thrust deeper into Hugh Silcox, before pulling it out with a pop. Hugh Silcox could hardly breathe much less scream. MASTER walked round to the other side of the bed, where Hugh Silcox’s head hung. “Take a closer look SLAVE,” MASTER said pulling Hugh Silcox’s face forwards so that his cock literally touched Hugh Silcox’s face. “Large, isn’t it? It puts yours Caged winey to shame, doesn’t it, SLAVE?” MASTER asked, grinning proudly from ear to ear. “Now take a good long, deep sniff, so you’re sure you love the smell,” MASTER pressed Hugh Silcox’s face deeply into his pubic hair. “That’s it, you just take a good long whiff,” MASTER coaxed.

Seconds later, MASTER heard the sounds of SLAVE 5738 sniffing deeply [again Hugh Silcox did not really have any choice because of his programming]. Hugh Silcox’s body seemed to go limp as he breathed in a second time. “Mmmm…Lovely smell, isn’t it,” Said MASTER, as he licked his lips, he let go of Hugh Silcox’s head. For a moment MASTER looked at Hugh Silcox.

Then Suddenly. “Suck my dick, you bitch.” Shouted MASTER. Hugh Silcox opened his mouth wide, waiting for that tasty cock that his face had just been pushed into. Hugh Silcox’s mouth watered at the thought of MASTER’s cock sliding into his mouth, and down his throats. MASTER roughly grabbed hold of Hugh Silcox’s head, and held it tight as he with some force, thrust his dick into Hugh Silcox’s mouth. Hugh Silcox gagged for a few seconds, and then his mouth snapped shut around the base of MASTER’s dick. MASTER started to pump Hugh Silcox’s mouth furiously, and pushed Hugh Silcox’s head back and foreword on his erect dick. Hugh Silcox sucked on MASTER’s cock like he had done this sort of thing all his life. Suddenly MASTER’s hot man juices were sliding down Hugh Silcox’s throat, who swallowed all that MASTER shot. Once he had shot his entire load, MASTER pulled his dick out of Hugh Silcox’s mouth.

Pulling Hugh Silcox to his feet, MASTER picked up a rubber hood: this one had holes for the wearer’s eyes and mouth as well for their nose, Hugh Silcox heard a click as the hood was locked in place. Then MASTER then pick up a metal tube, and moved nearer to Hugh Silcox. Hugh Silcox cried out as the metal Urethral Tube for the cage he already wore was pushed into his Piss-slit, and down his penis. Master locked the tube in place; by using an Alan-key to fasten it to the side of the metal Cock-cage. MASTER stepped back, and looked at his Slave, and he noticed that it was getting dark outside. “Time for bed SLAVE, follow me!”

MASTER led Hugh Silcox into the small box room next to the bedroom. 15 minutes later MASTER stood looking at Hugh Silcox, who was once again sealed in a rubber body bag hanging from a metal rack. Behind Hugh Silcox, another figure hung, who was also bound in a rubber body bag, and hooded. MASTER smiled at the two bound men: it seemed that the pizza delivery guy, who had brought the pizza to Hugh Silcox’s apartment the first night of his entrapment, was himself a HACKER. He had been entrapped the day after. MASTER closed the door to the box room, he smiled again it seemed that he was going to have not 1, but 2 slaves very soon.

THE END: