The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HSV (Human Sexuality Virus)

Tags: mc ff mf fd md

Synopsis :

The intertwined lives of a group of people in a world radically changed by the Human Sexuality Virus.

The Story:

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and Xara Dalton was washing clothes when her neighbor, Brenda Holland, popped in for a visit.

“Hi Xara, I was wondering if I could borrow Roger? Martin’s had to work today and I’m starting to crave.”

“Of course Brenda. Hang on, I’ll get him.”

She opened the window and leaned out. The roar of a mower floated through.

“Roger,” she yelled, “get your backside in here. Brenda need’s you.”

The mower stopped.

“Ok, coming.”

“So, how come Martin’s at work?”

“Oh, some big audit the firm is working on. He’s not happy about it but apparently the whole place is in a rush to get it done.”

At that moment Roger came into the laundry.

“Hi Brenda, what’s the problem?”

“She needs your cock,” Xara answered matter of factly.

Roger grinned. “Not a problem, I’m not far from having an urge, anyway.”

“Thought so. Take Brenda into the lounge and let her suck you off. I’ll finish up here in a couple of minutes so we can have a gos.”

The two head off while Xara calmly went back to filling the washing machine.

A few minutes later she came into the lounge to find Roger sitting on a chair with his pants off and Brenda expertly sucking him off.

“Could you save a bit for me?”

Brenda looked at her from the corner of her eye and nodded. A minute later Roger stiffed and then came into her mouth. Instead of swallowing, Brenda got up and kissed Xara full on the mouth, exchanging cum. As a good neighbor, Xara let Brenda swallow most of it.

“Thanks for that Xara. And you Roger. Once that craving starts you just can’t ignore it.”

“Oh, I know what you mean Brenda. If I don’t get cum when I’m craving I simply go ballistic.”

“If you’re still feeling horny feel free to fuck Roger.”

“Yeah, I am pretty horny. Martin filled my mouth this morning but he didn’t have time to fuck me.”

She turned to face Roger.

“Roger, be a dear and fuck me from behind while we chat.”

“Sure, no problemo.”

Brenda stripped off and leaned over a chair. Roger got himself hard again and entered her from behind.

“Anyway, when will Martin get back?” Xara asked.

“Dunno, probably late afternoon. Belinda will be there so when he gets the urge he can fuck her.”

“What will you do?” Xara asked.

“I was thinking of going into town and doing a bit of shopping. When I get a craving I might do some glory holes.”

As she said this she could feel Roger rhythmically pumping in and out of her cunt. Her engine was revving up.

“Ugh, that’s so impersonal,” Xara said. “There’s always lots of guys who will let you suck them off. That or visit a swing center.”

Brenda was panting now.

“Well I kinda like the anonymity. Seems so”—she clenched her teeth and moaned—“so naughty and it gets to the point that you’re there to suck cock and drink ... oh God .. cum.”

Xara laughed. “Well I suppose so.”

“Harder Roger. Fuck me harder,” Brenda begged.

“In the meantime, when are you and Martin coming over for a wife swap? I haven’t slept with Martin for over a week and my man here has been muttering about missing fucking you all night.”

“Well ... oh, jeez, ugh, oh God, don’t stop Rog .. er. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.”

“That seemed to have hit the spot,” Xara observed with a grin.

“Whew!” Brenda panted. “Thank you Roger. Oh, you filled me up with more cum. How nice.”

“That’s mine!” Xara ordered.

Brenda laughed. “Fair enough.”

She carefully lay down on the floor face up and Xara dived in to lap up Roger’s cum.

“Roger, bring that cock of yours here so I can lick it clean.”

She arched her back.

“Oh yeah Xara, that’s the spot.”

“To answer your question about us swapping, you’re right, it’s been too long. How about tomorrow night?”

“Sounds like a good plan to me,” Roger put in.

“All right, I’ll tell Martin. By the way, Betty O’Connor from next door told me she is going to organize a welcome orgy for the new neighbors across the street.”

She stiffened in orgasmic pleasure.

“Yes, she mentioned it to me as well,” Xara answered.

“Should be fun and I’m looking forward to meeting them. Anyway I’ll head off. Thanks for the loan of Roger and thank you Roger. There’s shopping waiting.”

A little later Xara was back in the laundry thinking about what had just happened.

Eleven years since HSV had started spreading around the world and everything had changed. Investigators had tracked it down to coming from somewhere in the Africa. It spread like flu, incredibly contagious and causing flu like symptoms for a while, before settling down. It had another side that acted like Herpes, lodging in the nervous system and never leaving. That side caused all the sexual changes. Some scientists thought the virus was artificial but others dismissed that because it required a level of knowledge and technical skill that was beyond even current capabilities. The scientists were baffled.

The religious nuts thought it was unleashed by God, though no one could answer why given the upheavals it had caused all the world’s major religions.

It was those sexual side effects that caused all the problems and the changes. In women it meant they began to crave eating male cum every two hours or so. Four hours when asleep. The ‘craving’ people called it and it was overwhelming. A desperate sexual desire that simply could not be ignored. In the beginning some women tried, such as nuns, but after a day they were almost insane with need. Some died.

In men it was different. It created an intense urge for them to ejaculate on average every two hours. Four when asleep. The ‘urge’ as people called it and the men seemed to produce much more semen to match the urge. Once the urge kicked in the male got an immediate erection that would not subside until he came. If he tried to resist the constant erection would become painful after a few hours. Longer than that and it was dangerous.

It changed everything. Monogamous relationships were impossible. You simply couldn’t be with your spouse 24/7. They worked in different locations for one. The reality of HSV meant that traditional ideas of marriage and fidelity simply had to go.

At first the rule had been a woman could suck any man but not fuck him. The trouble was craving and urging made you insatiably horny and wanting to fuck. Besides, it was such an arbitrary distinction. The new monogamy was one of emotional monogamy. Your spouse was the number one person in your life and your partner in raising children.

All the jealousy issues of the past simply dissolved away. You had no choice. Now she could watch Brenda sucking and fucking Roger and to her it was simply a fact of life. She herself had fucked and sucked so many guys over the years she had lost count.

‘You know,’ she thought to herself, ‘I think it’s better this way. People seem to be nicer to each other these days.’

* * *

Mid morning. Martin was in his office finishing off some of the reports when his secretary, Belinda Cabbot, came in carrying a cup of coffee.

“Your coffee Mister Holland.”

“Thank you Belinda.”

She was always so formal. Never his first name. She didn’t think it appropriate.

Looking at her, she was elegantly dressed for business. Smart tailored business suit designed to show an eye catching line of cleavage from her C cups. A tight stretchy skirt, stopping just above the knees, which accentuated a great looking arse. The ensemble was finished off with black stiletto heels that showed her legs to best advantage. She was a real stunner. He also knew she was married and had a little boy of two that she was immensely proud of.

“May I suck your cock Sir? I’ve got a bit of a craving.”

“Yes you may. Under the desk if you would please.”

“Thank you Sir”.

She knelt down in front of the desk until she disappeared under it. A few seconds later he felt her undoing the fly of his pants. He scooted a bit forward as she brought his cock out and fed it into her mouth.

What better way to work? Reading a document, sipping good coffee and having your gorgeous secretary blow you under the desk.

She was a great cock sucker and it wasn’t long before he was nice and hard. Despite her craving she knew how to keep him on the edge for a while, prolonging his pleasure, before bringing him off. He appreciated her diligence.

* * *

Back home from her neighbors, Brenda decided on what to wear. It was a lovely sunny day so her choice was simple. A sarong wrapped around her waist, comfortable sandals and a wide straw hat. Oh, a shoulder back to carry her stuff. Otherwise she was naked.

A few minutes later she was in the car driving to the mall. On the way there she couldn’t help thinking about what she was wearing, or not wearing as the case may be.

When HSV had swept round the world, Governments had tried to make people keep their activities discreetly indoors. The problem was the need for so many people to suck and fuck so often meant this was impractical. Governments had caved in to the reality. Once you accepted that having sex in public was legal it seemed silly to say nudity was illegal. So it had been made legal everywhere. The laws that did exist were for hygiene purposes. It was illegal to sit anywhere in public with a naked butt. It was illegal to have sex anywhere near where food was served. It was illegal to have sex in public pools and so forth.

A short time later she was at the shopping mall, cruising the car park for a space. She had no real plan in going to the mall, mostly something to while the time away and hopefully have some sexy fun. She wandered around the shopping mall, mostly window shopping and getting ideas for Xmas.

She started craving. In one of the aisles in the mall there were a set of glory hole booths. The female entrance was in her aisle. The male entrance was on the other side in a separate aisle. That way you couldn’t see who was on the other side of the booths. There was a queue of half a dozen women waiting for booths to become vacant. A couple of the women at the front were obviously twitching with the craving.

‘Bloody typical,’ she thought. ‘The more you crave, the bigger the queue. Ah well.’

She joined the queue. A minute later another woman joined in behind her. Looking around she was stunned at what she saw.

The woman was wearing a tightly laced waspie corset that left her B cup tits exposed. A row of padlocks up the front of the corset locked it in place. D rings pierced her large nipples. Around her waist she wore a short skirt that had a very wide front split that reached up to the top of her skirt. It was what was underneath her skirt that caught Brenda’s attention. She could clearly see the shiny silver metal of a chastity belt.

“Um excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but is that comfortable?” she asked, pointing at the belt.

“Yes it is. Took a little while to get used to but now I hardly notice it. The dildo locked inside can be a bit distracting though.”

That startled her.

“Ah, I imagine it would be. How do you get it off?”

“I can’t. Master locked it on this morning and it won’t come off till he comes home tonight.”

“Master?”

“Yes, Master. Here, I’ll show you.”

She leaned forward and reached up to her throat with one of her hands.

Brenda noticed for the first time there was a tubular silver collar encircling her neck. At the front of the collar was a small ring to which was attached a dog tag.

Brenda bent for a closer look.

“Please feel free to touch me,” the girl said.

Brenda took it in her fingers. It read—“Property of Master Grant.”

“So you can’t fuck or even masturbate with that on, right? And that dildo must drive you mad with lust.”

“No, not at all. That is controlled by Master and anyone he gives me too. And yes, it makes me very horny and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

“But you have to suck cock don’t you? I mean, you do get cravings, don’t you?”

“Absolutely. I am under strict orders to offer my mouth to any man I see with an erection. So long as they are of legal age and disease free I may refuse none.”

“Wow!” was all Brenda could say.

“Ah, why do you do this?”

The woman took a few seconds to pull her thoughts together.

“Well, it’s like this, before I met Master I felt aimless. I’d had a couple of relationships but I always felt something was missing. Then I met Master and he showed me what the missing piece was. It was a deep desire to live for the pleasure of my partner. To be his obedient, controlled slave. He sealed this collar on me six years ago and I’ve never felt happier or been so fulfilled.”

“Sealed!” she exclaimed in surprise. “Like it can’t come off?”

“Yes, that’s right. The only way to remove it is with bolt cutters. It has never come off since he took possession of me. ”

She stopped to look at Brenda.

“Does this offend you?” she asked.

“No, it doesn’t. I’ve heard of such things but never met anyone into it. I dunno, I think I can relate to bits of what you are saying.”

She shook her head in confusion.

“Anyway, thank you for sharing this. My name is Brenda, by the way.”

“Mine is Tonya and I’m very pleased to meet you. If you ever want to meet up and talk more I’m happy to do so.”

“You know, I think I do want to know more. Let’s swap mobile numbers.”

As they had been talking the queue had progressed. Just as they swapped numbers Tonya tapped Brenda on the shoulder and pointed at the booths. It was her turn.

She was craving strongly now and Tonya had lit a fire in her loins she couldn’t understand but couldn’t ignore. How many cocks did she want to do?

‘Two,’ she thought. ‘I need a good dose of cum.’

She put six dollars into the coin slot and swiped the door lock with her ID card. The scanner confirmed her age and disease free status and opened the door to let her in.

The inside was very small and simple. Clean white walls, a comfortable seat, a large box of wet wipes and, in front of the seat, a five centimeter hole that was currently closed. The hole was at mouth level for anyone sitting on the seat. At the top of the booth, in a corner behind the seat, a camera pointed down.

Before HSV swept the world, it would have been an appalling thought of being videotaped having sex and the tape going to YouTube or something. Nowadays, nobody cared. The camera was there for the safety of the people in the booths, in case anyone did something wrong.

She sat down and pressed a button to indicate she was ready. She knew that on the male side a light lit up to indicate the booth was ready for a guy to enter.

She didn’t have to wait long. A panel slid up to open the hole and a hard cock was pushed through. White male, not particularly large. You took what you got with glory holes.

She pulled a couple of wipes from the hole, washed the cock clean and brought it to her mouth. It didn’t take long before he came. He pulled his cock out and the panel closed.

‘Wimp,’ she sniffed. ‘Barely satisfied the craving. I’ve paid for two, the next one better be better than that.’

The panel opened up and a large black cock was thrust in. Not a monster but still a decent size to stretch her lips and find the back of her throat.

‘That’s more like it.’

Brenda licked her lips, wiped the cock clean and opened wide.

Ten minutes later, and a mouth stuffed full of cum, the panel closed. He’d fought her this one, doing everything he could to hold off cumming and make her work hard for her reward.

‘Bastard,’ she thought. ‘Hope I get you again soon.’

With her second cock done she knew the booth wouldn’t let another guy in until another woman filled it. She picked up her bag and exited, feeling very satiated.

Filled with cum she went in search of lunch and some coffee.

* * *

The phone rang.

“Yes, this is Mrs Dalton. What! When? Is he alright? Oh God. Where is he now?”

There was a rising panic in her voice.

“Alright,” she said in a quavering voice. “Thank you for calling. We’re on our way now.”

“Roger!” she screamed. “Just had St Claire’s hospital on the phone. David’s been hurt in a motor cycle accident.”

“What!” he cried.

“He’s not dead but he’s hurt bad. They said he might have some broken bones. He’s in emergency now.”

“Bloody hell. Right, let’s go.”

* * *

By 1pm Martin felt he just had to have a break. He left the building, got a sandwich at a local cafeteria and headed into a nearby park.

The park was fairly busy. Some people were having lunch but there were a lot of women sucking guys in various nooks and crannies. Some were enthusiastically fucking. In one area he saw a couple of older teenagers having sex. He frowned. Even after all these years he had trouble with that.

When HSV had first struck the convulsions it had caused were enormous. Possibly the most contentious had been with teenagers. Until they reached puberty, HSV had no effect on children. They would get the flu part but the sexual aspect wouldn’t kick in. The virus still lodged in their system waiting for puberty to kick it into high gear.

With girls the issues had been particularly stark. What were you to do with a 12 year old girl craving cum? There had been a number of tragic deaths where parents had locked their daughter away trying to protect them from doing anything. In the end, regardless of what people felt, the relentless logic of HSV meant that values had to change.

The Thompson laws were enacted very quickly after the death of little Mary Thompson. It was illegal to have sex with any person under the age 18 who had not been infected with HSV. With those infected with HSV, it was illegal to have sex with any person under the age of 15 unless they were no more than three years older. It was legal for a 15 year old to have sex with a 12 year old but not a 16 year old. For ages 15 to 17 the age gap was expanded to 6 years. Over 18 and the age restriction was lifted. The laws were designed to stop older people, pedophile males in particular, from preying on young children.

In conjunction, sex education became mandatory for all children plus free access to condoms via their schools. Many religious groups and parents had strenuously objected to this but it was necessary to try and combat unwanted pregnancies and the spread of disease.

Even so, seeing a number of teenagers engaging in public sex was disturbing.

He put these thoughts aside and sat down on the grass to munch on his sandwich. Not three meters away, he watched a woman sitting on a guy riding his cock. They were obviously having a ball. They finished and she got off to lie on the grass.

“Any of you ladies craving cum?” she yelled out.

A woman put her hand up. “I am.”

“Well, come and get it.”

A quick check of ID cards and the woman was kneeling on the ground, lapping cum from the other woman’s cunt.

In the world of HSV being a lesbian was impossible and most women quickly learned to be bi. In reality, the effects of HSV had been far more profound for women that men. So a man had to ejaculate a few more times a day than otherwise. Not a problem and there was all these horny woman craving to fuck and suck him. For woman though, it was a shocking change being forced to suck cocks several times a day. Most women quickly learned to embrace the new reality, and then enjoy it, but some didn’t. The feeling of resentment and outrage they felt at having to do this made them bitter and angry. Most men learned to quickly spot these type of women and avoid them, thus entrenching their dilemma and making it worse. You either adapted or suffered. You had no choice.

Martin smiled to himself. Adapt or not, he liked the new reality of women helplessly craving to suck his cock any time he had the urge. HSV was the best thing ever. He started getting hard as he felt the first signs of the urge coming on. A couple of minutes later he was lying on the grass, eyes closed, his cock out and slowly masturbating.

A shadow fell across him. Opening his eyes he saw a slightly chubby woman standing over him. Chubby maybe, but she had a massive set of tits and a lovely face.

“Mind if I take over?” she asked. “I’m really craving.”

“Sure. Hang on, let me get my card out.”

He dug out his wallet and pulled his ID card out. She was doing the same. He looked at hers.

Janine Thomas, STD free. The photo on it looked like her.

She examined his card carefully and then they put the cards back to back. Small solar cells on the card activated electronic chips in each that interrogated each other. A second later part of his card turned green, confirming the card was genuine, not fake. He presumed hers did the same.

Matching of cards like this was a ritual that everyone learned to do very quickly and efficiently.

That had been another terrible issue to face. With so many people craving and urging sex the rapid spread of STD’s had been a horrendous threat. The government response had been to issue every citizen an ID card. Every three months you had to have a complete battery of tests for STD’s and the card was updated with the result. Anyone trying to subvert the cards for any reason faced severe criminal penalties.

She smiled very nicely, knelt down beside him and took his hard on into her mouth. She definitely knew what she was doing.

“Do you mind if I fondle your tits?” he asked.

She sat up.

“Oh dear, how thoughtless of me. Craving really does blot out your brain a bit. Hang on.”

She then pulled her top and bra off before bending down to continue blowing his cock.

Her tits were really impressive in size and he enjoyed having a good fondle till he exploded.

The woman sat up, a bit of cum drooling down her chin. She wiped it up with a finger and licked it clean. There was a glow of satisfaction about her.

“Thanks for that, scratched that itch you know. You got nice tasting cum.”

“Thanks and you’re welcome.”

She put her top back on and then melted into the background of people around him.

* * *

By mid afternoon Brenda was getting a bit bored and horny. Craving was setting in.

‘Glory hole again? Nah, I wanna get fucked.’

At one end of the shopping mall was a large swing complex. A nice place you could go for lots of recreational sex. As she entered the place she made a firm decision about what she was going to do.

‘Dark room. Definitely.’

She paid her entrance fee, swiped her ID card, and entered. Going past the registration desk took you directly into the change room.

She found her assigned locker and started stripping. All around her were men and women were getting and ungetting dressed. Naked, she picked up the towel from her locker and headed into the shower. There were about twenty showers and men and women of all ages washing. Some were already coupling up and washing each other. There were some nice looking cocks there she thought.

Once showered she made a bee line for the dark room. To enter the room she had to move through a series of heavy black curtains lined up in a small black corridor that had a bend in it. Once she was through the last curtain she was in a room that was pitch black. Not the faintest glimmer of light made it in. The floor was covered in mattresses and she was forced to get down on her hands and knees. All around her she could hear scenes of sex.

She crawled in. Hands groped her. She was so wet. A hand gently pushed her over onto her back. More hands groped her. Some felt male and some female. A body got onto her. It was a guy and his cocked probed for the entrance to her cunt, found it and thrust itself in. A stiff cock was slid over her face. She opened her mouth wide and took the cock in. She could see nothing, had no idea who the guys were. All they wanted to do was fuck her and she was happy to oblige.

The orgasms started rolling through her and didn’t stop.

The man fucking her came, filling her with cum. He got off. A woman felt her way down her body and started lapping her cunt. The man fucking her mouth pulled out and sprayed all over her face and tits. Some woman with a cunt filled with cum squatted over her. She drank the cum.

Hands were groping her while mouths were sucking her nipples. A woman suddenly kissed her with a mouth full of cum. Cocks were forced into her mouth and cunt. When it wasn’t a cock it was an engorged clit or nipple. At one time she was sucking a lovely cock when she was fucked from behind. Bodies undulated all around her and she reached out to stroke breasts and thighs and cocks and chests and butts and whatever else she could reach in the darkness. She was covered in cum and pussy juice and she was in heaven.

It took over half an hour, just feeling her way around the wall, to find the exit. She lost count of the number of times she was fucked and sucked but it was easily a dozen times. It was quite a ride.

After the orgy she decided to head on home and get ready for Martin getting back. She thought about the day. The glory hole, the dark room. All so anonymous. Just being used by strangers to satisfy their urges. Of course, it worked the other way around. She was using the guys to satisfy her cravings but it seemed much more arousing to think of herself being used for sex.

The more she thought about it the more she felt in the mood to be used by Martin.

‘How used do I want to feel?’ It was a good question.

She wondered how Tonya’s Master would use her.

‘God I’m horny and by the time he gets back I’ll be craving big time.’

Her clit pulsed at the thought of it.

As she was walking through the mall she passed one of the many sex shops in the shopping center. Looking in the window she saw quite a selection of bondage gear. Brenda paused, feeling her nipples harden at the sight of it all. She went inside.

* * *

“Belinda,” he called out through the door, “could you come in here please.”

“Yes Mister Holland.”

As she came in he got up from his chair.

“Please bend over the desk Belinda, I need to fuck you.”

“Of course Mister Holland.”

She stepped up to his desk, hiked her skirt up over her taut arse, spread her legs and gracefully bent over to lean on her elbows.

When she had applied for the job of secretary she had made it clear that sucking and fucking the boss when he had the urge was one of her duties. So long as she could get his cum when she had a craving. She took her duties seriously and made sure her cunt was shaved smooth and wore no underwear, to give him easy access.

Standing behind her he thrust his cock in. She was very wet and he went in easily. A gasp of pleasure from her made it clear she didn’t think this duty too onerous.

He was enjoying a leisurely fuck when there was a light tap on the door frame. Looking over his shoulder he could see Abigail Thomas, the manager for Human Resources, in the doorway.

“Hi Abigail, anything I can do for you?”

“Well, I thought I’d pop in for a quick suck. Gotta a craving to fill.”

From the desk, Belinda spoke up.

“I’m not craving at the moment Mrs Thomas. If you and Mr Holland want to connect up that’s fine with me.”

“Thanks Belinda but I think our boy’s intent on fucking you. Can I lap you up when he’s finished?”

“Of course Mrs Thomas.”

All through the conversation Martin continued to enjoy fucking Belinda and it wasn’t long before he convulsed in pleasure, filling her up. He relaxed, pulled himself out and moved around his desk to sit on his chair to catch his breath.

In the meantime, Belinda quickly turned around and laid back on the desk, bringing her knees up high and wide.

Abigail dove in, slurping up his cum hungrily and circling her clit with her tongue. Belinda squirmed on the table.

“Martin,” she said between licks, “I know Belinda has a lovely cunt to fuck but the next time you get the urge come into my office and do me.”

“Ok Abigail, I’ll do that.”

“Mind you,” she chided, “make sure you fuck me with a bit more back bone than you did Belinda.”

He laughed.

“Ok, I’ll go caveman on you,” he joked. “I’ll come in to your office, grab you by the hair, bend you over your desk, ram it in and wham bam you to my heart’s content.”

“Now you’re talking stud.”

At that moment, Belinda arched her back and started screaming orgasm after orgasm. Abigail was merciless in her licking and didn’t stop until Belinda begged her to.

* * *

A new patient had been moved into the ward half an hour ago from emergency. His parents had just left. Janine entered the ward, moved to the base of his bed and checked out his clipboard sheet.

‘Hmm, David Dalton. 19. Broken right collar bone, fractured left fibula, bruised ribs and multiple contusions.’ He was definitely banged up but nothing major.

“Hello” .. she checked his card again ... “David, I’m Janine. The duty nurse for the afternoon. What happened to you?”

“Came off my bike,” he groaned. “Came round a corner and hit a bloody great pothole.”

“Landed badly on your shoulder I take it. No serious abrasions. You must have been wearing proper gear.”

“I always do. Doesn’t help much when you crash into the road at a million miles and hour and then belt your leg into a lamp post.”

He winced in pain.

“Well, they saved you from a lot worse, let me tell you. I’ve seen the ones who don’t wear protective clothes and it’s a terrible, terrible sight.”

She looked down and saw an obvious bulge under his sheet.

“Are you urging David?”

He nodded.

“Good. Now David, whenever you get the urge, please buzz for a nurse. Don’t masturbate. ok?”

“Um, ok. How come?”

“Because we have a lot of female patients here and we need all the cum we can get to stop them craving. So we collect it from all the healthy male patients.”

“Oh, ok, I never thought about that.”

Janine walked over to a cupboard and retrieved some lube and a collecting vial. While doing this she popped open a few buttons on the top of her uniform, exposing a long line of cleavage. Coming back she stood on his left side and lifted up the sheet to expose a nicely hard erection. She applied some lube and started stroking his cock.

“So tell me David, how to you like your hand jobs? Hard and fast or slow and teasing?”

He moaned in pleasure as her hand glided up and down his shaft.

“Kinda prolonged. Just so long as I cum.”

“Good, that’s the way I like to do it best. It gives the most cum. You’ll make one of our patients very happy when she starts craving.”

It didn’t take David long till he was on the edge. Janine then slowed her pace to an almost standstill.

David was going red in the face, moaning in almost delirium.

“Now David,” she teased, “you are disappointing me.”

That caught his attention.

“Wha, what am I doing wrong?”

She leaned over him till her boobs were almost in his face.

“Well, for one, you haven’t once stared at my tits. You do like tits, don’t you?”

He nodded.

“For another, you haven’t used that free arm of yours to fondle my arse or tits. One would think I’m not turning you on. You are turned on aren’t you?”

His eyes were popping out at her tits. He grinned and reached up to have a fondle.

“That’s much better. You have the urge David and you shouldn’t repress it.”

He was moaning uncontrollably now.

“God please let me cum, I’m ... wah ... I’m going nuts.”

“Now David, you asked for slow and teasing and that is what you’ll get. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you cum your brains out.”

She expertly judged how close he was and kept him just short of it.

“David, you have a lovely cock. I could keep doing this for hours just for fun.”

She smiled a wicked, teasing smile at him.

“Unfortunately, I have other patients to attend to so I’ll just have to finish up.”

She brought the vial near the tip of his cock and upped the pace of her stroking. He exploded immediately. She kept stroking, milking every last drop, till he begged her to stop.

“Bit sensitive are we?”

“Yes, but thank you for that.”

“My pleasure David. Now make sure you don’t masturbate, ask for a nurse. It’s important.”

“I will, I promise. Um, what happens if a male nurse turns up?”

“Don’t worry. He’ll get a female one like myself.”

“Hope it’s you.”

“Why thank you David. That’s nice of you to say.”

On his clipboard she wrote down the time she milked him and on the vial wrote the date, time and his patient number. Then she headed out of the ward.

There were many more patients to attend to.

* * *

The old man was waiting at the bus stop when the urge struck him. Within minutes he was sporting a boner that was trying to burst through his pants. The woman sitting beside him noticed.

“Would you like me to take care of that for you Sir?” she asked politely, pointing at his crotch.

He looked at her. Mid twenties, nice looking and young enough to be his granddaughter. The topless corset and nipple piercings looked interesting.

“Are you craving?” he asked.

“Not at the moment Sir but I know how nice it is for you gentlemen to be sucked off when you get the urge.”

‘Respectful as well’, he thought.

“Thanks, that’s really nice of you. Yes, if you don’t mind.”

“It would be my pleasure Sir.’

They matched ID cards and they passed muster.

As he leaned back to enjoy her attention he wondered what Gods had smiled upon him for such a lovely young thing to want to suck off an old fogey like himself.

* * *

When Martin came through the front door he found Brenda kneeling naked on the floor before him with her knees spread wide. She had locked her hands behind her back with some hand cuffs and covered her eyes with a thick black blindfold. A leather collar was strapped around her neck and the key to the cuffs hung from a ring on the front of it along with a leash.

“Hello, my dear, what a delightful sight.”

“Please fuck my mouth Martin. I’m really craving badly.”

They’d played bondage games before but Martin suspected more was going on this time.

“My pleasure. Now open that mouth of yours,” he ordered.

He pulled his cock out. It was already hard. Grabbing the back of her head he thrust his cock in hard. She closed her lips greedily around it but he forced her to keep his cock in deep.

“Mmmm ... mmmm.”

She was having trouble breathing. Her cheeks puffed in and out. Her tongue swirled around his shaft. She tried to back off but the cuffs kept her hands in place and she was helpless.

Suddenly he came, blasting great gobs of cum directly down her throat. She coughed and spluttered, all the while trying to drink down every last drop. In the meantime, her cunt spasmed in orgasmic thunder.

“Oh God that was great Martin.”

“Yeah it was. So what brought this on?”

“Well, I went into town to do a bit of shopping. Anyway, I was waiting in line for a glory hole to become vacant when this woman stood behind me. She was amazing.”

“Oh, in what way?”

“Well, it’s a bit complicated. She is a slave to her Master. She was wearing a chastity belt that had a dildo locked inside. She couldn’t fuck or masturbate with it on and only her Master could take it off. She was under instructions to suck any guy she saw who was hard, just as long as was old enough and disease free. What else? Oh yeah, she had this lovely silver collar locked on that had a dog tag attached. The tag read—‘Possession of Master Grant’, or something like that, I dunno, there was something about her that really turned me on. We swapped mobile numbers.

“Hmm, ok. But that doesn’t explain this.”

“Well, later on I went to the swing center at the shopping mall. I stayed in the dark room and fuck and sucked everyone who touched me. It reminded me of the instructions the girl was under. And the more I fucked and sucked the hornier I got. Anyway, after I left I passed a sex shop and decided to buy this stuff to try out.”

“Well, I certainly enjoyed the result.”

Brenda held her breath for a moment and then made a decision.

‘Now or never,’ she thought.

“Martin, I want to say that from now on I will never refuse you sexually. Please use me for your pleasure.”

“Ok, but you’ve never refused me before. Well, not since the craving set in.”

“Exactly. Not since the craving. I can remember a few times before that and it must have been horrible for you. I want to make it official now. I will never, ever refuse you again. Fuck any of my holes any time you like. They are always available to you.”

“Any hole?” he asked archly.

“Yes, even back there,” she replied with a grimace.

“This girl has really lit a fire in you, hasn’t she?”

“Yes she has. Something about what she is, what she is doing really got to me. I don’t know what.”

“Alright,” Martin said, “let’s go through the list.”

He started ticking off his fingers.

“One. Being cuffed, blindfolded and naked like this. Me just about raping your mouth with my cock.”

“God yes. Definitely do that again. Any time you like.”

“Two. Having to suck any cock that you see hard.”

“Yes, that does seem exciting. It’s a bit like that when I do a glory hole. I have to take what I get. What do you think?”

“Hmm, well, ok let’s do this. For the next week you are to offer your mouth to any cock you see hard. So long as the guy is clean looking, of legal age and disease free. Apart from that, no exceptions. We’ll review things at the end of the week.”

Somewhere inside her she felt a thrill at Martin’s orders.

“Ok, I’ll do that.”

Martin continued to tick off his fingers.

“Three. Wearing a chastity belt. Including a locked in dildo.”

“I don’t know about that one. I think it could be fun every so often but I don’t think all the time. That would be a bit too full on. I think I’d like to try it sometime just to feel how it is.”

“Well, I suspect those belts could get pretty expensive. Maybe we should hold off on that one for a while and come back to it.”

“Four. Wearing a collar.” He ticked off another finger.

“Yes, definitely. That metal collar she wore looked really elegant. Not the tag though. That was just tacky. But that locked on silver collar with the ring in it? I really liked that. I’m not sure I would want it on permanently but something you could lock on me and not have the key.”

“Well, we’ll go online and see what we can get.”

“Five. Me being your Master and you my slave. You’ve already sort of moved that way with your telling me you are always available to fuck.”

Brenda sat back on her heels and considered this.

“I think so Martin. I think there has always been a bit of the submissive in me. If I was to wear that collar it would pretty much make me your slave anyway.”

“Alright, I must admit I would like it if we moved in that direction but you have to want it Brenda. If you want it then ask as a slave would ask.”

She considered her words before speaking.

“Master, would you please take me as your slave? Lock your collar on me and own me?”

As she said this something opened up inside of her that she had barely suspected. She still did not quite know what but it felt like a weight lifting off her.

Martin looked at her keenly.

“Would you obey me without question?”

“Yes Master, absolutely.”

“Would you serve me in all ways?”

“Yes Master. My body is yours to use.”

“Would you strive to please me at all times?”

“Yes Master, always.”

“Then it would please me no end to take you as my slave as well as my wife.”

“Thank you Master. I can’t express how good this is making me feel.”

“You know slave, I think we’ve both got a lot to learn. I want you to start surfing the net to find out everything you can about this. There’s probably a lot of crap out there but there must be reputable stuff as well. Also, get in contact with that girl. Arrange for the four of us to meet for dinner one night to talk about things.”

“I will Master. Master, in the meantime, could I ask how your day went?”

“Fine, thank you.”

“Did you fuck anyone Master?”

“Hmm, let’s see. Belinda sucked me off in the morning. Some stranger sucked me off in the park at lunch time. I think her name was Janice. Anyway, she had a great set of tits. And I fucked Belinda in the afternoon.”

He laughed at a memory.

“Actually, Abigail came into my office while I was fucking Belinda. Practically ordered me to rape her next time I get the urge. Go all caveman on her.”

“Well Master, you’re this slave’s caveman and you should fuck lots of women. Speaking of which, Xara asked me this morning when we can do the next wife swap. She’s looking forward to spending the night with you. I suggested tomorrow night.”

“Very good advice my dear and, you’re right. Let Xara know that she’s sleeping here tomorrow night.”

He grabbed her leash.

“Now following me into the lounge so we can talk more about this girl you met.”

* * *

In her more lucid moments slave, for that is what Master called her and she thought of herself as, figured she had been tied down for about two hours. It had started early in the evening when she had started to crave.

Master had taken her into the guest bedroom and tied her securely spread eagled to the bed with heavy leather cuffs and chains. Escape was impossible. She was entirely naked except for a thick leather hood that covered her eyes and kept the ear plugs in place. The hood did not cover her mouth but this matter had been taken care of when Master firmly strapped a penis gag in place. The only other thing she wore was her precious silver collar with its tag of ownership.

The penis gag reminded her of her place as a slave. The primary purpose of her mouth was to such cock. Close second was sucking clit. Then eating and right at the bottom, talking. This was as it should be and she silently thanked Master for reminding her with the gag.

About an hour later someone had come in and fucked her. She didn’t know whom as she was positive it wasn’t Master. The fact that she didn’t know who had fucked her was irrelevant, as Master decided such things and she had no say. In her mind, this was how it should be.

She had enjoyed the fuck greatly. The accompanying orgasms had helped distract her from her mounting craving but the cum dripping from her cunt was most frustrating. So close and yet so far away.

Now her craving was starting to drive her mad. A gnawing, relentless need to drink down cum. Her clit throbbed constantly with arousal and she ached to rub it and masturbate but that choice was not hers to make. All she could do was squirm and whimper in desperation.

Besides her craving there was another growing problem. She needed to pee badly and Master would be furious if she did so on the bed.

She felt a gush of cool air wash over her as the door was opened. Through the ear plugs she could faintly hear someone entering the room. A weight descended on the bed beside her and hands undid the gag.

“Master, this slave begs that you let her feed on your cum. This slave is desperate. Use me anyway you like but please let me feed.”

The person shifted their weight.

“Master, this slave also needs to pee very much.”

The person straddled over her face and a soaking wet pussy was pushed into her mouth. As slave pushed her tongue in deep to pleasure the woman she tasted cum dripping from it. She drank down greedily, making sure she licked to woman’s clit in appreciation. She devoutly hoped it was Master’s cum. A wave of satiation flooded through her and the craving began to quickly subside.

“Stop licking slave and keep your mouth open wide.”

A delightful tremor of revulsion ran through her as she recognized the voice of Mistress Janine, one of Master’s favorite play mates.

She obeyed instantly, opening her mouth wide. Immediately a stream of piss began to trickle into her mouth. A trickle that quickly grew to a gushing flood. With the expertise born of much experience, slave gulped down every last drop of the acrid liquid.

The stream began to abate and then stopped. Then more piss as Mistress gave her bladder a few squeezes to expel every last drop.

She then got off and firmly replaced the gag where it belonged.

Slave thought that was the end of the matter but then, ever so faintly, she could hear a faint tearing sound of plastic. A hand parted her labia. Slave started in surprise as she felt a plastic catheter gently moved around her inner lips before being slowly inserted into her urethra. The catheter moved in and then stopped.

“Unclench your bladder slave,” Mistress ordered. “Let the catheter in.”

Slut tried but a life time of bladder control made it hard to let go.

She cried out in shocked pain as Mistress sharply slapped her clit area. When she recovered from the shock she could feel her bladder draining away. She now had no control over it, which brought a wave of humiliation and arousal at how helpless and controlled she felt.

She sensed Mistress leaving the room.

As she lay there, slave felt so grateful that Master had let her feed and that Mistress had let her piss. She felt a huge contentment at being able to be there for the convenience of Master and Mistress. As much as her restraints allowed, she snuggled into the bed to await Master’s pleasure.

* * *

Janine rolled over and looked at the clock. 3.17am. She sighed.

‘Oh well, when the craving strikes you just gotta go with it,’ she thought.

She got up out of bed, picked up her keys and headed out the front door of her unit into the corridor. She was butt naked and didn’t care.

At that moment, Mr Harris came out his front door wearing a dressing gown. He was obviously hard as a rock. He and his wife Emma were in their mid sixties and made nice neighbors.

“Oh, hello Mr Harris.”

She could see him eyeing her appreciatively, especially her boobs.

“What’s got you up at this time in the morning?”

“Well, I got the urge and I thought I’d go and help Mrs Cabbot.”

Mrs Cabbot was in her late sixties but her husband had died from prostate cancer a few months ago.

“Oh, that’s so thoughtful. I’m sure she’ll appreciate that.”

He laughed.

“Actually, it’s Emma who told me to go and fuck her but it’s nice to be of help. It must be so hard for her now that Arthur has gone.”

He gave her an appraising look.

“You off to see Brad Johnson?”

“Yup,” she nodded. “Now why don’t you give my boobs a kiss and a fondle and then do Mrs Cabbot.”

He grinned.

She stopped outside Brad’s door. She had a reciprocal arrangement with him that they could visit each other anytime of the day and night. In order to facilitate this they had exchanged door keys.

She slipped the key into the key hole and opened the door quietly. Silently she crept through the darkened lounge with practiced ease. From outside the bedroom she could hear gentle snoring. She smiled. She always liked to catch him by surprise. She waited a couple of minutes to let her eyes adjust to the darkness.

Creep into the bedroom on tip toes. She was beside him now. Good, he was on his back. She carefully lifted the sheet. Still snoring. She lowered her mouth to his cock.

It was hilarious watching him wake with a startled expression on his face, to be replaced by a big smile as he quickly hardened up. Given how quickly he got hard she judged he was no more than half an hour away from being woken by an urge.

“Oh hello Janine, what a nice way to be woken.”

His breathing was starting to huff a bit as his arousal increased.

“Why don’t you scoot around on top of me so I can nibble on that clit of yours.”

She didn’t need to be asked twice and soon they were sixty nine’ing away and loving it.

She shuddered in pleasure from his tongue. His hips were going up and down from hers. She briefly thought about moving around and getting on top of him but then her craving overwhelmed her. She needed cum and she needed it now.

He convulsed one more time and erupted into her mouth. Every so gratefully she swallowed every drop. As she did so a huge wave of pleasurable satiation radiated through her body. That set her off and she came in great heaving moans. It took her a while to settle down and catch her breath. Then she slid around till she was face to face and kissed him.

“Thanks for that Brad.”

“My pleasure Janine. You’re welcome to stay the night if you want.”

He patted the bed beside him.

“Thanks but not tonight. I feel like having a bed all to myself. Anytime you get the urge though feel free to let yourself in and fuck me. My door is always open to you.”

“Thanks Janine, I’ll keep that in mind. Actually, what I’d really like to do is book you for one of your infamous bondage hand jobs.”

In the darkness he could see a gleam in her eyes.

“Goody. That include ruined orgasms and post orgasmic torture?”

He hesitated for just a second.

“Ok, if you insist.”

“Brad, I won’t do anything if you don’t want it.”

“Yes, but I think you’re really itching to do a full on bondage torment session.”

“Absolutely. I’d love to do a session like that but only with someone who really wants to be on the receiving end.”

“Then do it. No mercy.”

“Are you really sure Brad?”

“Yes.”

“I want to make sure you really understand what you are letting yourself in for. Once you’re strapped down there will be no escape and I won’t stop. You’ve seen the table. You’ve seen how sturdy it is and how many straps it has. I should also warn you I feel like going for a long time. At least a couple of hours.”

She paused to watch him and noted with pleasure he was getting hard again.

“I’ll bring your balls together and bind them. This’ll make your cock much more sensitive and intensify the urge. After that I’ll be edging it constantly. There will be many ruined orgasms and I’ll finish off with prolonged post orgasmic torture. No matter how much you beg and plead for it to stop or to cum I will show you no mercy. You’ll possibly end up crying in desperation and I’ll probably have to gag you. Except when I’m using your mouth for my pleasure of course. Which will be a lot.”

“One the other hand it will probably be the most epically intense sexual experience you have ever had.”

He looked at her with a serious expression on his face.

“I fully understand Janine and unconditionally agree.”

“Thanks Brad. I really appreciate the chance to have a good long teasing play session.”

She put on an expression of mock sternness.

“Tomorrow evening then. As soon as you get hard from urging present yourself to me. Don’t touch yourself. I’ll have the table set up.”

“Great. I’ll be horny thinking about this all night and all during the day. I’ll probably drop by in the morning.”

“Lovely. There’s nothing like a morning glory fuck to start the day. You sleep well.”

“Same to you. Night Janine.”

“Night Brad.”