The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Part 2;

Chapter 2;

Mark had been in the service for about 6 months. Finishing his basic training he had been given his new uniforms, and a pair of pantyhose. Staring at the package with disbelief he questioned his superior about it. His superior scowled at him explaining it was not his place to question what he was instructed to do. However he did go on to explain that the government had just signed a contract with the Lavish pantyhose company to supply them with all the pantyhose they needed to keep the troops covered. He also went on to explain that wearing the pantyhose stopped bugs from being able to bite the soldiers, chiggers from borrowing, and ticks from latching on. And the reason to give them to you now instead of on the feild is to get you used to wearing them, and prepared for anything.

So with a look of distaste Mark picked up all his assigned clothing and proceeded to the barracs where he began changing. Pulling on the pantyhose was an experience Mark had never had before. Trying to be careful, he was still suprised he didn’t shred them as he slid them up his legs. Once on his legs, he started experiencing a very enjoyable tingling throughout his lower body, and by the sounds filling up the room he was not the only one. A little unsure of everything, but more than a bit aroused Mark began to rub his legs not even noticing the pantyhose had begun to pulse and slowly pull itself tight around his lower body. So distracted that he didn’t even notice when it wrapped itself around his shaft and began to lovingly massage that as well. Falling back onto his bunk Mark took care of business, and when he finished words from somewhere deep within his mind wispered to him and he verbally repeated “I am pantyhose, I will obey”. Sitting back up Mark finished dressing, and from that day forth he never spent more than a few minutes without his pantyhose.

Now jumping out of the truck at the pantyhose town city limits, he stared longingly at the towns lights wishing he could go and visit. Instructed to take point, and make sure no one left, Mark stood watch for hours, enjoying the gentle pulsing of his hose. Around 9pm he was relieved from his post, and assigned border foot patrol. Walking along the towns city limits he could hear lot of activity in the woods. Concerned he called it in, and was informed that backup would be arriving, but he was to hold that position, and detain anyone that tried to leave. So Mark leaned back against the telephone pole and waited.

A few minutes later 2 other soldiers arrived and they started working their way towards the woods. Suddenly a figure stumbled out of the woods and looked like they were having a hard time standing. Shining a light towards the person Mark discovered it was a woman that looked distraught. Covered in nothing more than pantyhose from her neck to her toes, nothing was left to the imagination. Looking at the soldiers she reached out with one hosed covered arm and with a shakey voice said one word “need”. Feeling a pulse of excitement, and such an overwhelming need to go to her Mark put down his rifle and went to her. As he approached the woman got quiet, and Mark asked if she was ok. “Need, need, need” was all she said as she stood back up and started running one of her hosed arms across Mark’s face and neck, while her other hand started working her own sex. Instantly Mark knew something was wrong, he knew he should back away, and get away from her but he just couldn’t seem to figure out why. He let his own arms reach out and start touching the young girls body, and as she started trying to pull his clothes off, Mark fell further and further under the pantyhose’s spell. The other soldiers stared in shock as everything took place and didn’t even see the other people come out of the woods towards them. Approaching the other soldiers they were no match for them once they started rubbing their hosed hands on them as well. Finally getting Mark’s clothes off, the girl pushed him down and jumped on top of him straddling his member working it deeper and deeper inside herself. “Need, need, need” she kept chanting, and without even realizing it Mark started chanting it as well. And unknown to Mark who was lost in a complete sexual bliss his pantyhose began to quiver and slowly started to rise up his chest across his shoulders, and down his arms. In fact the last thing through Mark’s mind was how good it felt to become pantyhose. As the young girl stood up and looked around, her hands went to her crotch rubbing as hard as possible, and what used to be Mark got to his feet as well, rubbing his body and stroking his member. “NEED” they both said in unison, and started going at it again with each other, not even caring that all around them others were coming out of the woods and passing by them. Sharing the same fate the other soldiers were stripped and their bodies slowly became encased in pantyhose as well. Their minds were wiped, and the only thing left that mattered was the need they felt, and had totake care of.

The same thing started happening at the checkpoints. As one soldier would fall to their new pantyhose god, they would get back up as the other had taken them down, covered in pantyhose and filled with an uncontrollable need. Soon every checkpoint was nothing more than a pantyhose orgy. People rubbing, licking, fucking, and screaming out their need. The newly converted got up with the others and moved on leaving their clothes and guns, all that mattered now was their need, the bliss, and the promise of its loving embrace.

Soon after the military realized it had lost control of the ground troops around pantyhose town. It was spreading faster than they thought it would, and they started to understood how their addiction to the Lavish pantyhose was helping to spread it quicker. Everyone that was using the Lavish pantyhose started trying to remove it, but found they couldn’t. After even a few minutes without it, they suffered such a need for it that they had no choice but to put it back on. In a state of panic military personel were ordered to cover any exposed skin or pantyhose to help fight the desire to be completely consumed when touched by the already infected. Setting up new borders further away from pantyhose town, the military had more success turning the converted back, but the casulties were countless. Soon after TV crews started arriving at the checkpoints, reporters were swarming the grounds, and others showed up when the stories broke to see for themselves what was happening. Slowly a fence was constructed, and everyone started feeling a bit of security that maybe things would be ok. And as the fence was finished everyone breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that they were safe.

All eyes turned to Lavish for answers, and the Lavish company remained quiet. As the government tried to take control of the situation, a spokes person for the Lavish company came forward with an address to the public, and governmental officials. “We are addressing the situation in pantyhose town with extreme concern, and will continue to research and find a way to take control of this situation. However, we will not stand for any threats, or any kind of revolt. As most of you know, we are in control, for the vast majority of you are loyal to our products. So loyal, that any attempts to quit using them would be futile, and very unsuccessful. If there is any attempts to try and control this situation or anyone within the company then we will stop production of our product that so many of you cannot be without. We do not want this to happen, however it will be done if needed.” Then the spokes person turned around, and walked away from the camera with her beautiful pantyhosed legs glimmering in the light as she moved.

As the address ended, chaos started. People flooded the markets buying as many pairs of the Lavish pantyhose as they could. Entire paychecks were spent, and people fought to make sure they got some. Now curious, even the people that didn’t use Lavish hose flooded the markets, eager to get their own and see what all the fuss was about. Soon the shelves were empty, and the numbers of people that were completely addicted to it had tripled. Government agencies all gathered in meetings, no longer talking about trying to contain Lavish pantyhose, but instead all talk revolved around the the different branches of the government wondering where they would be able to get their own hose if things went further out of control, as almost the entire government was controlled by Lavish as well. Indeed, a crisis had unfolded, that no one had seen coming. The world had fallen under the control of pantyhose, and there was no where to run, and no where to hide to escape it. For the invasion was of the worst kind, an addiction to something as simple as a pair of pantyhose, that was so strong, and so controlling that there was no escaping it.

Finally things began to wind down. Stores started closing, and people finally went home. New users tried on their first pair and joined the rest of the hopelessly addicted, but one thing stayed in common. All eye’s were glued to their TV sets, watching and waiting for more news on Pantyhose town, or more messages from the Lavish company. It seemed in a matter of hours the world had fallen completely in control of pantyhose, and there was no one left to fight the control of it, or of the Lavish pantyhose company.

Sitting back in her chair and crossing her silken pantyhosed legs, Amanda smiled as she watched the different video footage being flashed across her computer screen. She had spread the wonderful joys of pantyhose, and it was rewarding her so intensely that she could barely focus on the screen. Slowly she dazed out, remembering that day she had first experienced it, and the hours it had spent showing her the wonder she could feel, if she obeyed it, and showed others how good it would feel for them as well if they obeyed it. She recalled the wonderful perk that she discovered the first day she converted another person. She then remembered the hours she had spent decifering the DNA or actual design of the pantyhose, so she could make more and keep the wearer obedient and eager to help her continue getting others to try it. Amanda now completely lost to everything around her started moaning. She worked her fingers into her pantyhosed sex and her eyes rolled up and back into her head as she climaxed so hard she nearly passed out. Gone were the days of hose with ladders, and runs for Amanda had been the first to wear the repairing pantyhose. Now she always felt it within her, and had felt it the day it had spread into her nervous system. Parasite, was the word that came to mind the day it happened. But trying as hard as she could, she could not get upset about it. It now had a permanent bond to her, and she took care of it, as it took care of her needs. Slowly coming back down, she continued smiling at the computer screen wondering when pantyhose town would break free, and continue to spread. A shiver of excitement climbed from her toes to her waist, and slowly continued into her sex. Oh yes, Amanda was a good servant, for she was pantyhose and she would most certianly obey.