The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 2;

Denise stood in the living room looking out the window, while one hand unconsiously rubbed the pantyhose on her leg. Living on the outskirts of pantyhose town proved to be a good choice on her part. Yeah she lived the part, couldn’t bare to be without her pantyhose, even had a collection that would make any pantyhose user jealous, but tonight she was glad she wasn’t in town. Playing back through everything that had taken place that day Denise felt a shiver go up her spine. It started as a completely normal day, Denise arrived at work at the hose factory on time, and of course in hose. But something seemed off from the moment she arrived. Walking into research and development and sitting at her desk, she realized she was the only one there. Looking around, there appeared to be no one working. Strange, she thought to herself, and pulled out her phone to call her husband who worked on the production line. Feeling a bit of a tingle in her sex as she thought about last night when they lay in bed rubbing their hosed bodies together she felt her hose pulse with rewards from obedience, and she moaned quietly to herself. Finally after several rings his phone went to voice mail, and Denise hung up starting to get very confused.

Deciding that she was just being paranoid, Denise got to work on the new self healing pantyhose the company was working on. looking at the genetic structure of it through microscope Denise realized where the problem was, and quickly made the needed changes to correct it’s problem. Finally completed she went to the machine located in the research lab and pulled the new pantyhose out. Looking around again she found she was still alone, taking the hose back with her to her work station she started her examination of it. First testing it’s feel, and strength, then testing if it can actually heal itself. Rubbing her hand across the fabric, it was sooo soft. Slowly and dream like she held it up and watched it shimmer in the light almost pulsing with life. Feeling herself drifting off, Denise just smiled. It was so beautiful, thoughts of how nice it would feel and look on her own legs coursed through her mind and Denise’s will power slowly started to fade. She just couldn’t figure out any reason why she shouldn’t be the first to try this wonderful new pantyhose. Then slowly almost dream like she got up and went to the bathroom. No more thinking, besides thinking was such hard work, and the company really needed to know if the hose could do what it was supposed to do anyway.

After a long while, Denise came back to her senses. Staring at the beautiful new pantyhose covering her legs, she felt it was time to remove them and write up the results in the report. Standing up Denise reached for the waist band of the hose and realized she had not solved the problem with the hose. In fact the fusing process had been accelerated, and it already had a firm hold on her legs. In a mild bit of panic, Denise struggled with the waist band trying to find a loose spot, but found none. In fact the only thing the only thing she seemed to be succeeding in was getting more and more aroused. Slowly her struggle to remove the pantyhose turned into more of a rub session, trying to work the hose further inside her sex. After a few minutes of working the hose she climaxed harder than she had ever done before. Smiling from the wonderful release, Denise stopped trying to figure out how to remove it, deciding it was a much better idea to leave it on, and maybe even make another pair for her husband to experience as well. Stepping up to the sink Denise cleaned herself up and prepared to go back out into the lab. What she had done, was completely unacceptable by company standards, so she would have to keep what she had done secret. Then another thought hit her, and she began to get very nervous. She had not thought about how she was going to use the bathroom! Lifting her skirt back up and looking down everything was coated in pantyhose, shock took over when she realized that every hole was as it should be, in fact it looked like the hose flowed inside her. Dropping her skirt back down, and looking in the mirror, she smiled as she spoke “Now I truly am pantyhose, and I must obey!”

Stepping out of the bathroom and returning to the lab Denise made a few more pairs of the new pantyhose, eager to share them with others. Stuffing a couple pairs in her purse, she looked around but realized she was still alone. Unable to put off her concern anymore Denise decided to figure out what was going on. So out of the lab she went, walking through the plant looking for anyone else that may be working. Through all the executive offices, out onto the plant floor, and lounge. Finding no one, Denise realized she was alone, and was very concerned. Returning to the plant floor, she called out for her husband, and even tried calling his cell phone a few more times. It was then she realized how wrong everything really was. Calling his cell phone one last time, she could hear ringing in the distance. Following the ring into the mens locker room, she found that everything in there was in a state of chaos. In fact it looked as if a tornado had touched down in there. Finding her husbands phone on the floor, she also located all his clothes laying scattered around as well. Knowing something was seriously wrong Denise started to back up, and jumped when she backed into a locker. Looking around one last time, Denise decided to get out of there and start looking for help.

Using her cell phone as she returned to the lab to try and reach anyone within the company, she grabbed her things and headed out to her car. Once inside she locked the doors and started heading towards the police station. Driving through pantyhose town Denise noticed that the streets appeared to be empty. Street by street she drove, with no life to be seen. Arriving at the police station Denise went inside and to her dismay even the station was empty. Feeling like she was in an episode of Twilight zone, Denise turned back around and Started walking back to her car. Hearing her heels clicking across the cement sidewalk, she tried to be quieter. Then realized she didn’t need to wear her heels, because the pantyhose would heal itself if it ran. Pulling off her shoes Denise smiled, and thought to herself “Well atleast I have this new wonderful pair of hose on”. Suddenly Denise spun around, knowing she had just heard something. Silence filled the air. Then she heard it again, the sound of someone running. Turning towards the sound she saw a sight that brought her to a complete stand still. Standing not even 200 foot away from her was a woman, smiling a wicked and devious smile, covered in nothing but pantyhose from her neck to her feet. Rubbing her crotch, The woman started speaking over and over the same word “NEED”, and Denise’s heart stopped. Somehow one of the Body stocking victims had escaped, or someone had been infected and gotten out. Both options seemed far fetched, but so did this situation that she was currently in. Staring directly at Denise, the woman screamed out “NEED” and started running at her.

As soon as Denise saw the woman start running towards her, she broke out into an all out sprint as well. Fear rose up out of her, as she remembered the situation in the lab when they tested the body stockings. Running as fast as she could, Denise could hear the woman screaming out her need, and that only pushed her harder. At her car Denise threw open the door and jumped inside, reaching out to close the door Denise felt something so wonderful she couldn’t help but shiver with delight. Looking up Denise could see the woman had caught up with her and had put her hand on Denise’s arm working her way up towards her shoulder. “Need” the woman spoke over and over as her hand moved up, “Need” Denise started to mumble as her pantyhose quivered with excitement. Without even thinking Denise just sat there shivers of pleasure radiating through her body. Outside the car the woman started cooing in her excitement, rubbing her own crotch intently. Reaching through the open window the woman put her pantyhosed hand on Denise’s chest working her way under her shirt and bra. Gently cupping Denise’s breast, she slowly rubbed it making the nipple stand at attention. Moaning in pantyhose lust Denise let her own hand fall to her sex, and started to message it. Both woman and Denise started repeating everything the other woman said, her need was growing and she didn’t want it to stop. Slowly the woman started working her hand lower and lower trying to find Denise’s pantyhose, lifting her mid section Denise tried to help her get there quicker. Then just before she could touch it and seal Denise’s fate she snapped out of her trance and Denise pulled her arm inside the car pushing the womans hand away as she pulled the door shut. Pushing the lock down, she leaned back against the seat, trying to calm down and the woman outside the car broke into a frenzy. Pounding on the window, rubbing her body against the side of the car screaming hystericly about her need. Denise just watched in horror, and desire. Still feeling the power of the other womans hose she tried to gather herself together. She had come so close to becoming just like the woman outside the car, and the worst part was a part of her wanted it so bad that she felt a need to open the door back up and finish what they had started.

Denise fired up her car, and started to drive again. For a short time the woman followed her at a dead sprint, but soon seemed to be distracted and wandered away. Driving through the streets of town Denise started seeing others encased from the neck down in hose running through the streets or from house to house, the worst part was Denise wanted sooo badly to join them that she kept slowly letting off the gas pedal and the car would slow down. Then realizing what she was doing she would hit the gas again and quickly speed away. Reaching down Denise rubbed her own legs as she continued to drive and sort out what needed to be done. Pulling out of town, Denise pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the car. Looking down at her legs, she could see that the pantyhose did indeed repair itself, and looked just as good as when she put them on. Standing there on the side of the road, she made a few phone calls, and finally satisfied that the situation would be handled she got back in her car to go home. Pantyhose town was getting ready to be blocked off from the rest of the world, and she knew she did not want to be trapped in there. And with what Denise knew it was a damn good thing they were quarenteeing the town off, and it needed to be done quickly before it spread any further.

So now standing in front of the living room window staring out towards pantyhose town, Denise rubbed her pantyhosed leg, and wondered if her husband was ok, or if she would ever see him again. Whatever the case may be, no matter the outcome, Denise knew she was pantyhose, and that she had no choice but to obey. Even if they contained it, she still had to serve, and if it managed to break through (a shiver ran down her spine) she knew it would spread out of control, and she would become just like the others.