The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Journal entry number 4;

I woke up this morning to the alarm and scissored my pantyhosed legs together under the covers. Smiling as wonderous sensations of bliss washed over me I got up and went into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. Upon returning to my bedroom I gathered my outfit together for the day and lay everything out on the bed. Standing there making sure everything matched and was what I wanted I remembered the deal I worked out with Glenda. Suddenly I started shaking, and it felt like I was having a heart attack. Sitting down on the bed, I could feel my heart racing faster and faster. Unsure exactly what was going on I lay back on the bed, and curled up into a fetal position on the bed. Slowly carressing my hosed legs, and breathing deeply the wonderful scent of the fabric I began to calm down. Finally my heart rate went back to normal, and my chest stopped hurting making me understand that I had just experienced a panic attack. I lay there on the bed contumplating my choices, but wanting Glenda to join us was such a strong desire I knew I had to continue. Deciding to go for broke, I sat up and pulled the pantyhose off as quickly as I could, before I could change my mind. As soon as I had it off and in my hands I knew it was a mistake. I sat there staring at my hose, knowing it was the only thing that could make things ok again. Staring at it with the light of the sun glissening off of it, I started to get hypnotized, and felt like it was pulling me deeper and deeper into it. Snapping back to reality, I cursed myself as I had already slipped one foot back into my hose and was bunching up the other leg to slide that back in as well. Pulling it back off, I carefully placed them into my pantyhose drawer, rubbing the fabric lightly trying to reassure myself it was only for 2 days. But even that thought didn’t help, I really needed it now! Closing the drawer I looked back at the clothes I laid out, and scowled.

Twenty minutes later, my room was in shambles! Every article of clothing I owned was on the floor. No matter what I put on, nothing seemed to look right or even feel right for that matter. Pants felt aweful, scratchy, and rough, skirts felt like they were trying to stick to my skin, and of course they were not going to be a good idea, because I didn’t have any panties left. Afterall, what was the sense in buying them when I didn’t need them? Pantyhose covered everything, and felt so devilishly good on my most private areas. Then there was the shoes, heels felt wrong, and shoes also felt wrong! I had no socks, I had never bought anymore when I started using pantyhose, there was just no need for that either. So heels, were definitely out of the question. They just hurt and felt like they were ripping my heels apart. Sneakers were out, instantly my feet would start sweating, and felt like they were sliding around inside them. Finally I gave up, and threw on a light weight long summer dress, and slid my feet into a pair of flats. Feeling uncomfortable, miserable, and VERY irritable I headed to the kitchen to make some coffee and try to calm my nerves.

Walking into the kitchen my mother did a double take, and almost dropped her coffee cup. Staring at me with her mouth wide open like she was looking at a ghost I scowled back at her. I know I said, I am not happy about this either. But if this is the only way I can try and bring Glenda into the fold then it is something that I need to do I explained. Looking down as I explained this I noticed my mothers legs in beautiful pantyhose, shining in the kitchen light and felt a need soooooo bad that I could feel my stomach twisting up into knots. Struggling to get to a chair I sat down, reaching for the cup of coffee my mother had poured for me. Then my mother broke into a devious smile. So devious that I knew instantly what she was up to. I struggled to get back up, but my gut was still twisted up into knots, and I moved to slow. Feeling her hosed foot brush against my leg sent me over the edge and I screamed out at her to knock it off. Realizing what I did, as soon as I did it, I said I was sorry, and hung my head low with embarrassment. Putting her foot back on my leg and slowly rubbing it up and down she said “You know your not going to make it right?". Still struggling to hold my temper I knodded. I knew she was right, there was no way I could do this. Getting back up, I returned to my room, opened up my pantyhose drawer, pulled back out the pair I had taken off and slowly almost eroticly I slid the pantyhose back up my legs.

Laying there letting the hose carress my legs, I finally understood how hopelessly addicted I was to it, and then I swore to myself that I was not going to try that again. I had made my choice 2 years ago, and there was no going back now. Getting back up, I changed back into the original outfit I had chosen, and I returned to the kitchen where my mother still sat and together we sat and drank some coffee rubbing our feet on each others enjoying the sensations it gave us. Finally she spoke and explained that the only way I was going to bring Glenda into the fold was to force her to put it on. Whether it was to have her touch it hoping she would want to put it on (which chances are wouldn’t work) or have a few people help restrain her, while the pantyhose was worked onto her legs. Once she had it on, and experienced what it will give her there is no way she can resist wearing it again, and whether she wants to continue using it or not she will have no choice. Smiling once more I believed she was right, and headed out the door early to get to work and find a few people that would help me.

I arrived at work before most of the other employees. Getting out of the car I felt my hose catch on the edge of the door as I stood up, and as I looked down I watched a run spread down my leg. Almost instantly I felt a sadness that I had grown used to in the past 2 years each time a pair would get ruined. Grabbing my purse I rushed into the building to change my hose, experience has taught me that the longer I wait, the worse the sadness becomes! In fact if something isn’t done soon enough, I find that I begin to almost feel sick, and almost irritable just as I had been earlier with my mother. Once in my office I quickly change, and make a note to go by the research and developement department so I can suggest a possible change in the pantyhose design. Either something in the weave a bit stronger, or maybe even something that is self healing. Tingles of excitement ran from my toes to my sex with thoughts of pantyhose that could repair themselves, and I cood in happiness that I came up with such a good idea for my hose. Finally regaining my composure I stepped back out of my office to find a few volunteers to help me bring Glenda into the family.

At 9:00 I sat down at my desk, with help just a phone call away. A light knock on the door told me that Glenda had arrived and she popped her head in to see if I came to work without my pantyhose. Smiling with my legs tucked under my desk I motioned her to come in, and picked up my phone to signal it was time. Coming in Glenda closed the door, and smiling she glanced under my desk to get a look at my legs. Frowning she stood back up. “I thought you were going to go for 2 days with no pantyhose on? Why are you wearing pantyhose?” Looking up at her, I explained she was right, that I had tried to take it off, but couldn’t make it even 30 minutes without putting back on. However it was much better to wear it anyway, which was something she was going to understand very soon. Still frowning, her face started showing signs of fear, and she started backing up towards the door. Then the door opened and a few other employee’s walked through the door, closing it behind them. Standing there in shock Glenda understood what was going to happen. Sliding open one of the drawers of my desk, I pulled out a package of pantyhose and started to open them. As I did this I explained “There is 2 ways we can do this, either a. you can take this pantyhose, and put it on by yourself, or b. we will put it on you ourselves. There is no need to fight this Glenda, it is going to happen whether you are willing to accept it or not.” Looking over at me Glenda started crying. Walking over towards her I explained that there was no reason to cry, that she was about to become a part of something beautiful. Something bigger than herself, and something that will be a part of her until she dies. Dropping her shoulders in defeat, Glenda said ok, but only if I helped her being that she had never put on a pair before. Smiling as I approached her, I asked the others to wait outside the room, and gently guided Glenda over to my chair. I then asked her to remove her panties which she did, and then after she sat down I lifted one of her legs and slowly guided the hose over her foot. Slowly I pulled it up to her knee and repeated the process with the other leg. Then I had her stand, and could faintly hear a moan in the back of her throat as I worked it the rest of the way up and let go of the waistband. Falling back into the chair Glenda moaned and rubbed her legs and sex as the pantyhose worked itself snug to her skin. Finally she released and you could almost feel the orgasm rock the room. Still sitting in my chair Glenda finally opened her eye’s and looked at me, then down at her beautifully hosed legs. Rubbing her hand across the fabric, she asked if I was happy, and wanted to know if she could take them off now. Smiling at her I said she could take them off if she wanted to, but she belonged to the hose now, and there was no fighting the need that would come with trying to stop. Scowling at me, she said “Well I can be pretty damn stubborn, so I guess we will just have to see about that”. Still standing in front of her, I let one of my hands gently touch her leg and slowly glide across it. Flinching from the touch, but also cooing in pleasure Glenda let her own hands start to wander again. Struggling to get back into control Glenda tried to stand up but seemed to lack the strength to do so. Smiling at her, I said “Thats it, just enjoy it, just let the pantyhose show you how wonderful it can be. Become pantyhose, and obey it”.